Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #2001
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

No need for alarm Spidey. I simply don't know how I feel about him or you yet. I only brought up the tentacles because I was unsure of Venom's and Sinister's powers and wanted some clarification on it. Being Spiderman you should expect Venom to come after you, but I can understand your concern. If you have something outside that natural rivalry that should make us take a more serious look at Venom, then let us know.

If I knew more regarding Venom, I would definitely bring it to everyone's attention. My opinions of him are based on what everyone can glean from his posts.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #2002
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
If I knew more regarding Venom, I would definitely bring it to everyone's attention. My opinions of him are based on what everyone can glean from his posts.

SPIDER-MAN

Can you give examples? Or is it just because he has been the primary person attacking you?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #2003
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Let's see if I understand everyone who has vouched for someone else.

Captain Britain vouched for Captain America
Mr. Sinister vouched for Professor X
Professor X vouched for Captain America
Moon Knight somewhat vouched for Professor X
Wolverine vouched for Professor X

Am I missing anyone?

So, Professor X has been vouched for three times. Wolverine's I throw out immediately since it doesn't seem to have any evidence behind it. Moon is one of my top suspects, so even a somewhat vouch from him doesn't do the Professor any good. The only one I know of that has claimed any evidence is Mr. Sinister. I'm not sure how I feel about Mr. Sinister, so right now that vouch doesn't hold much water.

What's interesting to me is how closely tied this group is. With the exceptions of Wolverine and Sinister, they all attacked Mystique. Actually, they were the instigators of the attack. It might not mean anything, but it smells fishy to me.

SPIDER-MAN

Here's my listing from earlier. Since then, Dr. Doom has vouched for the Professor as well.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 01:02 PM   #2004
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think the ability to randomly get information about one of the 12 is a very realistic way of watering down a seer role and it at least sounds credible to me. Every day we get to know one more good guy who is a member of the 12 from this role.

(Silver Surfer)

I agree with you that the role sounds credible. I don't know if I agree with the wisdom of coming out this early just with members of the 12 -- I'm afraid it puts a bulls-eye on these heroes at night. I'd rather have them wait until they find Apoc or one of the horsemen unless it is a matter of them being targeted in daytime.

I have no intention of attacking a possible seer so both Professor X and Daredevil are not targets for me at this point.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:08 PM   #2005
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Can you give examples? Or is it just because he has been the primary person attacking you?

It mainly stems in how he responded to Cannonball mentioning that the tentacles Professor X saw could be related to Venom. Almost immediately after that, Venom said that everyone needs to look at Magneto, Warpath, and myself. That struck me as fishy. And then to come after me the way he did further cemented my opinion of him. I imagine he has abilities similar to mine, so to constantly question my actions on day two smells funny. Maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't have similar abilities, but if he does and he's good, he wouldn't have pressured me to explain myself.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 01:13 PM   #2006
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I really have a hard time understanding why you would want to kill someone who possibly could be giving us this information? Worst case he is yanking our chain and we eventually kill him at some point. But think of how horrible a mistake it would be that we kill our seer after only giving us 1 other trusted person and not even making the bad guys have to do the dirty work?

You could be right, but the whole situation just does not add up. The only person who could 'poison' his mind is Sinister, since he is the only who came and saw Professor that night. Sinister was clean. We have really have no evidence to work off at this point. Does his story make sense to you? Maybe it was an elaborate plan by the wolves, who knows.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #2007
Raiders Army
Coordinator

*Deadpool*

I see this morning has been slow. There's a lot of posturing and theories. Not much else. I'll take the first strike today and hit Hawkeye, since some of you seem to think that I was protecting him.

ATTACK HAWKEYE
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:37 PM   #2008
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't have it available handily but it was something like this:

Sinister vouched for ProfessorX
ProfessorX vouched for Cpt.America
Cpt.Britian vouched for Cpt.America

I think I was missing one more. MoonKnight vouched for either ProfessorX or Sinister, I would have to go back and look. I believe MoonKnight was saying he trusted ProfessorX based on Sinister's vouching for him

I trusted sinister, and because of that i trusted prof. X...sinister was never 100% though, but i had more then a hunch
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #2009
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

I see this morning has been slow. There's a lot of posturing and theories. Not much else. I'll take the first strike today and hit Hawkeye, since some of you seem to think that I was protecting him.

ATTACK HAWKEYE

Does this set of warning bells for anyone else? I mean, sure, a lot of you are going to kill me, sure, whatever, but this seems very...reactionary, in combination with the attack yesterday on a Doom who made an uncontroverted claim that he was attacked the night before.

-Hawkeye

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #2010
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

I agree with you that the role sounds credible. I don't know if I agree with the wisdom of coming out this early just with members of the 12 -- I'm afraid it puts a bulls-eye on these heroes at night. I'd rather have them wait until they find Apoc or one of the horsemen unless it is a matter of them being targeted in daytime.

I have no intention of attacking a possible seer so both Professor X and Daredevil are not targets for me at this point.

I disagree somewhat. The bad guys already know who the 12 are. We aren't giving them any additional information. This helps us catch up to them in the knowledge playing field. How does it make these guys more of a target then they already are? It at least gives us the ability to stop voting for them.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #2011
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I disagree somewhat. The bad guys already know who the 12 are. We aren't giving them any additional information. This helps us catch up to them in the knowledge playing field. How does it make these guys more of a target then they already are? It at least gives us the ability to stop voting for them.

It does put a big target on the professors back, which is the only real drawback i see. Before he might have kept quiet and given us a few more names...now, hes dead tonight.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:52 PM   #2012
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
It does put a big target on the professors back, which is the only real drawback i see. Before he might have kept quiet and given us a few more names...now, hes dead tonight.

Even more the reason to give us names as he gets them. If we assume he is going to die any day, its best he doesnt take that info to the grave with him.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #2013
Blade6119
Coordinator

Right now im leaning towards a vote upon spider man, but i have a class to go to. Id like to hear any ideas, as we will need a top lynch to go along with the double on hawkeye that seems unavoidable.
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:10 PM   #2014
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Right now im leaning towards a vote upon spider man, but i have a class to go to. Id like to hear any ideas, as we will need a top lynch to go along with the double on hawkeye that seems unavoidable.

I honestly don't have a good feel about Spiderman. The biggest issue I had was his talking up Hawkeye yesterday and then failure to act upon it. That likely made today's having to consider Hawkeye again an issue. His reasoning was to conserve energy for some night action that he infers Venom should have an idea what he is talking about, however Venom has been his strongest attacker thus far.

Likely due to my increased distrust of Venom, Im not pushing at Spiderman any just yet.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:13 PM   #2015
Blade6119
Coordinator

I just dont get the argument some people are saying about not attacking to save energy. It is flat out false, and i take anyone who says it to be lying for whatever reason. Spider Man was the worst offender to me, after he talked all day about attacking then didnt.

Hence my leaning towards attacking him, and anyone else who takes that BS argument
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #2016
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just dont get the argument some people are saying about not attacking to save energy. It is flat out false, and i take anyone who says it to be lying for whatever reason. Spider Man was the worst offender to me, after he talked all day about attacking then didnt.

Hence my leaning towards attacking him, and anyone else who takes that BS argument

IE, my statement I made about that earlier

Quote:
On a different note, a few different people have stated they plan on not using their attack today to conserve energy.

The ONLY way that even makes sense is if you plan on using it for something tonight. Without any night activity, tommorrow day time (day 4) you have the same amount of energy if you attack or don't attack. So all of these people announcing they aren't going to use their attack are either bad and have something bad planned for us tonight, or they are good and are just telegraphing their ability to do something special at night to the bad guys.

Either way, it seems to me that you would need some really special reason to want to not attack during the day, and it only applies to tonight's actions.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #2017
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Another thing that has me uneasy about Spiderman is he also fits the profile of someone I think would possibly be a good horseman pick , not as much for being Spiderman but instead the type of player who is playing Spiderman.

That said, I still have a handful of people I am more uneasy about than him right now.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:17 PM   #2018
gi
College Prospect

Quote:

If your attack spends more than 1 energy, you will save energy by not attacking. If you spend only 1 point in your attack, then there is a push.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:17 PM   #2019
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
IE, my statement I made about that earlier

I agree with that assesment, and have a hard time believing all the people who have not voted this game have benevolent reasons to save energy for night. Many players have night abilities and still manage to get a vote in, thats a fact. Look at players like sinister and prof. X, both very good roles and they both find time to vote.
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #2020
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
If your attack spends more than 1 energy, you will save energy by not attacking. If you spend only 1 point in your attack, then there is a push.

My understanding was everyone had a 1 energy attack, then might have special attacks on top of that costing more. But i thought everyone had a 1 energy attack, whether they chose to use it or not.
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #2021
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Another thing that has me uneasy about Spiderman is he also fits the profile of someone I think would possibly be a good horseman pick , not as much for being Spiderman but instead the type of player who is playing Spiderman.

That said, I still have a handful of people I am more uneasy about than him right now.

You mentioned venom, but who else? Im not dead set on anyone today, and would like to hear a few different arguments.
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #2022
Blade6119
Coordinator

wow, a triple dola in WW...even for me thats impressive
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:27 PM   #2023
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You mentioned venom, but who else? Im not dead set on anyone today, and would like to hear a few different arguments.

Well I've gone on enough about Hawkeye already. I feel his death is needed as much to tell about others as about himself.

I have found Marvel's moves a bit odd so far. She's helped in killing off 2 of the 12 so far, she seemed pretty adamant on attacking anyone other than Hawkeye the other day, she used extra attacks to do so and today she's one of the people who are claiming they don't desire to attack in order to save energy which once again I find quite fishy.

I have a few others who are a bit below Spiderman in trust right now, but my big problem is I have no good way to develop trust of others other than trying to guess who is being truthful or who isn't. So my trust list is really tiny and my distrust list is quite huge.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:28 PM   #2024
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well I've gone on enough about Hawkeye already. I feel his death is needed as much to tell about others as about himself.

I have found Marvel's moves a bit odd so far. She's helped in killing off 2 of the 12 so far, she seemed pretty adamant on attacking anyone other than Hawkeye the other day, she used extra attacks to do so and today she's one of the people who are claiming they don't desire to attack in order to save energy which once again I find quite fishy.

I have a few others who are a bit below Spiderman in trust right now, but my big problem is I have no good way to develop trust of others other than trying to guess who is being truthful or who isn't. So my trust list is really tiny and my distrust list is quite huge.

Marvel was a big supporter of attacking hawkeye yesterday?
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:28 PM   #2025
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

(Mandarin)

Of Course, Professor X already had a large target on his back. Especially if the Professor was a member of the 12. I am afraid that I do not see why the forces of Apocalypse haven't already quieted someone that COULD be the seer. The only known visitor to the Professor's abode was this Sinister.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #2026
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

(Silver Surfer)

That really hasn't done us much good so far, has it? We've still been killing the 12 off left and right. But I guess it's a moot point now, they're out there now (well, Prof and DD anyway) and I guess all we can hope for is a block at night.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #2027
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
My understanding was everyone had a 1 energy attack, then might have special attacks on top of that costing more. But i thought everyone had a 1 energy attack, whether they chose to use it or not.

Some of us also have passive actions that take energy whether we want them to or not.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #2028
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

That really hasn't done us much good so far, has it? We've still been killing the 12 off left and right. But I guess it's a moot point now, they're out there now (well, Prof and DD anyway) and I guess all we can hope for is a block at night.

Why do you keep talking about Daredevil? How is he cleared, part of the 12, or a seer?
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 02:35 PM   #2029
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Marvel was a big supporter of attacking hawkeye yesterday?

No Marvel attacked a few different people yesterday, helping kill Mystique. However Marvel has seemed fairly adament in not killing Hawkeye.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #2030
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

Its Cpt. America who supposedly is one of the 12, not DD. Unless there was some reveal about DD that I missed. And you are actually making my point. If we know who not to vote for, then it at least requires Apocolypse to try to kill the 12 at night, instead of us doing the work for them.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #2031
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

(Silver Surfer)

What are we going to do about those who haven't been around? I'm talking Mathemanic and someone else I can't remember right now. How long do we give a pass for?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #2032
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Some of us also have passive actions that take energy whether we want them to or not.

SPIDER-MAN

Without knowing more, I still have to guess that this does not impact the amount of energy you get back the next day when attacking vs not attacking. I assume regardless of the passive action, you still get 2 back if you don't attack and 3 back if you do attack. I don't understand why this would matter, unless as I said some action was performed or you wanted to perform that required that energy from the attack
Old 01-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #2033
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

What are we going to do about those who haven't been around? I'm talking Mathemanic and someone else I can't remember right now. How long do we give a pass for?

I assume Gambit will be picking up activity now, however Math, I'm not sure what is going on there. My assumption right now though is that Math isn't a horseman, however I don't like rewarding inactivity.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #2034
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Why do you keep talking about Daredevil? How is he cleared, part of the 12, or a seer?

(Silver Surfer)

I am assuming that Daredevil has some kind of seer power by the simple fact that he has see, watch, know, or some other such description italicized or bolded in just about every post he's made. Now, that doesn't mean that he IS a seer, but it would certainly make sense with what I understand of his abilities (heightened senses), and it is enough for me to focus on others for now.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #2035
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Its Cpt. America who supposedly is one of the 12, not DD. Unless there was some reveal about DD that I missed. And you are actually making my point. If we know who not to vote for, then it at least requires Apocolypse to try to kill the 12 at night, instead of us doing the work for them.

(Silver Surfer)

See my above post. Sorry if I was unclear. I was classifying him as a probable seer, I have no idea if he is one of the 12 or not.

There's so much going on in this game that it is hard to figure out what is important and what isn't.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #2036
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

I am assuming that Daredevil has some kind of seer power by the simple fact that he has see, watch, know, or some other such description italicized or bolded in just about every post he's made. Now, that doesn't mean that he IS a seer, but it would certainly make sense with what I understand of his abilities (heightened senses), and it is enough for me to focus on others for now.

My assumptions have been that he was trying to be funny since he is blind he would make comments about "watching" someone. Maybe it went right over my head though if it was a hint.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:48 PM   #2037
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

(Mandarin)

Pah! You metal Monstrosity!

It seems clear that that is reference to the Horned One's status as a blind hero. As such, those posts are clearly an attempt at joviality. No other significance need to be placed there.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #2038
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Spider Man was the worst offender to me, after he talked all day about attacking then didnt.

Except that I didn't talk up Hawkeye all day. I mentioned that he was the main one I was looking at, but I never encouraged anyone to attack him. The only time I gave an opinion on him was when someone asked me for it. There were a couple of times I could have called for my teammates to attack him, but I didn't.

Quote:
Unfortunately, this leaves me with the person that I am looking at today: Hawkeye. I don't know if he's evil or not, but he did lead the attack from our group against Iron Man when it wasn't yet set whom we would attack. He called for Captain Marvel to make a decision, but went ahead and attacked anyway.

Quote:
I honestly don't know. I think there's a great chance that someone in our team is a Horseman and I'm not going to let loyalty to my teammates blind me to evil. I suggest we wait and see how he responds to being in the spotlight before we decide what course of action to take today.

Quote:
Because I didn't have anything to add. I don't have any solid feelings that Hawkeye is evil, but he's the only one I have a hunch on right now. That's all I have to go on.

Quote:
I don't think it matters. Right now, Hawkeye gets my vote, and I don't see him attacking himself, so we won't get any kind of team bonus. I say attack whomever you feel most deserves it.

Quote:
I already gave my opinion to Wolverine. There's no way we can get a bonus for attacking together, so attack whomever you think is worthy.

You're trying to make it sound like I led the attack against Hawkeye and then didn't attack him myself, which is not how the day went. When asked, I merely stated my opinion of him, but I in no way led others to attack him.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #2039
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
My assumptions have been that he was trying to be funny since he is blind he would make comments about "watching" someone. Maybe it went right over my head though if it was a hint.

(Silver Surfer)

I could certainly be wrong, but when it comes to seers I'd rather play it safe.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #2040
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
(Mandarin)

Pah! You metal Monstrosity!

(Silver Surfer)

Foolish human. I am the envoy of Galactus, destroyer of worlds. My powers are beyond your ken. You do not want to antagonize me.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:16 PM   #2041
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

Well if he is a seer he didn't use his power on Mystique whom he attacked both days. I would have thought if he was a seer he might have looked at her that first night to make sure he had the right target.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 PM   #2042
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well if he is a seer he didn't use his power on Mystique whom he attacked both days. I would have thought if he was a seer he might have looked at her that first night to make sure he had the right target.

Or me last night, since I''m on a team with him. I woulda been a pretty good seer target as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #2043
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

Well since I brought up Daredevil attacking Mystique both nights, Captain America and the Hulk did as well. Have any of them explained since it was revealed Mystique was a member of the 12 why they chose to attack her?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #2044
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Let's not get me wrong. I kind of expected a seer type role with my powers, but I didn't get it. The only reason I write emphasize the see watch, and other stuff is just to emphasize that I can't see, watch, or anything. Just kind of a joke.

Mind you, I don't believe I'm one of the twelve because I'd assume that Apoc and the gang would think I'd be a seer candidate (heck, I thought I would be) and attack me first. I haven't been attacked, so I don't think I am part of the twelve.

My circle includes Doom, which is why I allied myself with him. He got attacked, lived to tell about it. I looked at his story and decided it's true. That's all I have to go on now.

My circle also includes X and Captain A right now as well. That should be fairly obvious.

DD
Old 01-22-2007, 03:26 PM   #2045
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
(Cannonball)

Well since I brought up Daredevil attacking Mystique both nights, Captain America and the Hulk did as well. Have any of them explained since it was revealed Mystique was a member of the 12 why they chose to attack her?
My first attack was an annoyance attack. I was the first to attack her. I never though others would pile on. I feel certain, without even looking at who did attack her, that someone in that attack group was evil.

My second? I was still under the premonition I had to attack to gain extra energy (since debunked, and documented somewhere in this thread). It was between a teammate at the time and Mystique. I chose the one who wasn't my teammate.

Note, I will probably attack Hawkeye today, but he's no longer my teammate, either.

DD
Old 01-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #2046
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Or me last night, since I''m on a team with him. I woulda been a pretty good seer target as well.
Was.

"Since I was on a team with him."

I left since I couldn't decide who to trust between you and Spiderman.

DD
Old 01-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #2047
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

(Wolverine)

Who has been talking the least? We have been looking at the out in the open folks and not the UTR types.

One answer is Hulk.

Why is nobody talking of lynching the big green lug? I don't see any harm in taking him down. If he is good, oh well, we are going to take down a few more before this is over. If he is bad, we don't have to worry about taking him down later when there are less of us.

I vote for Hulk and I may attack today if there is a ground swell for him. Otherwise, I'm conserving my strength for another day.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:06 PM   #2048
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

Who has been talking the least? We have been looking at the out in the open folks and not the UTR types.

One answer is Hulk.

Why is nobody talking of lynching the big green lug? I don't see any harm in taking him down. If he is good, oh well, we are going to take down a few more before this is over. If he is bad, we don't have to worry about taking him down later when there are less of us.

I vote for Hulk and I may attack today if there is a ground swell for him. Otherwise, I'm conserving my strength for another day.
Has anyone vouched for you in any way wolverine? All i can remember of you is you being accused of attacking dr. doom, who ardent is now clearing.
Demotivation
Old 01-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #2049
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
My first attack was an annoyance attack. I was the first to attack her. I never though others would pile on. I feel certain, without even looking at who did attack her, that someone in that attack group was evil.

Since nothing else is going on, let's look at who attacked Mystique on Day One.

Post #562 (2:48PM) Daredevil attacks Mystique (billy club)
Post #755 (7:29PM) Mandarin attacks Mystique (ring - electric)
Post #756 (7:32PM) Captain America attacks Mystique (shield bash)
Post #761 (7:48PM) Hulk attacks Mystique (meaty green fist)
Post #780 (8:15PM) Juggernaut attacks Mystique (lower the shoulder)

Here's Day Two:

Post #1312 (7:13PM) Captain America attacks Mystique (special attack - identify weak point)
Post #1317 (7:17PM) Captain Marvel attacks Mystique (2nd attack - energy blast)
Post #1323 (7:22PM) Moon Knight attacks Mystique (2nd attack - dart)
Post #1326 (7:23PM) Prof X attacks Mystique (psionic blast)
Post #1341 (7:38PM) Cannonball attacks Hawkeye (rocket blast)
Post #1345 (7:45PM) Hulk attacks Mystique (green fist)
Post #1368 (8:51PM) Storm attacks Mystique (lightning)
Post #1370 (8:51PM) Cap Britain attacks Mystique (punch)
Post #1371 (8:53PM) Daredevil attacks Mystique (club)

Since she was one of the 12, I think it's too risky for Apoc. and crew to actually attack her two days straight. That means we should be looking at Mandarin and Juggernaut for Day One attacks, and Marvel, Moon, X, Cannonball, Storm, and Britain for Day Two.

The one that really intrigues me from this list is Juggernaut. He has been UTR all game. His attack against Mystique on day one makes it sound like he's trying to protect Iron Man, but at that time it was pretty much known that Iron Man was going to die. On day two, his attack against Hawkeye was again supposed to help Doom even though Doom wasn't in danger of dying. Add to this his coming out earlier calling for us to attack the Professor and it all sounds bad to me.

I'm also highly suspicious of Captain Marvel. A lot of her actions have confused me and she seems to be trying to ride a little too closely to Captain America.

Captain Britain is getting a bit of a pass from everyone for his actions on day one, but I'm not sure it's fully deserved. However, he is nowhere near the top of my suspect list.

Moon is another suspicious character in my book. This is mainly based on his actions to get people to attack Mystique on day two.

I have no feel on Mandarin, Cannonball, or Storm.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 04:25 PM   #2050
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

Extra attacks? You mean because I attacked twice on day 2?

And I went back and read somebody's posts (gramm?) and it says you get 3 a day if you attack and 2 if you dont, and since my attack is 1, there is no point to not attack. I have class in 2 hours so I have to make my decision by then....
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote