Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #2001
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
What if swaggs comes up innocent?

Then we kill Mustang.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2002
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Then we kill Mustang followed by Grey.

Yup.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2003
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

if swaggs comes up innocent it probably means mustang is a mutant and I'll vote myself
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2004
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

If you pick Swaggs.. he won't die, he will continue on for a second night. If you prolong this out, that means 2 nights of him trying to convert others instead of just one night.

You have to pick him tomorrow too to finish him.

Killing me tonight, you will give him that extra time.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2005
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What if swaggs comes up innocent?

BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2006
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Can't we just jump straight to grey? He is pulling the strings.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #2007
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

wow, there is some major timestamp issues
Old 09-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #2008
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Fouts? Why do you think I am bad?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #2009
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
if swaggs comes up innocent it probably means mustang is a mutant and I'll vote myself

Nah, a mutant wouldn't point at a villager.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #2010
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

If swaggs is innocent it means you all got duped into voting off someone who had given us some previously valuable information
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #2011
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I would be willing to give that serious thought. It might be that Mustang lied to us and Grey mis-read his night action report, but I'm willing to entertain the thought that Grey is lying too. I think they would both need to go, and I don't care too much what order it happens in.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #2012
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

fouts, don't make the mistake with mustang that you made with bullet
Old 09-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #2013
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Only if Swaggs is innocent. I don't think he is. There is a more direct evidentiary chain to conclude Swaggs is Chaos, then there is that grey is Chaos (which is largely circumstantial, and ignores a lot of players vouching for him). I would go for the more sure thing (Swaggs) than the longshot (grey).

Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #2014
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
If swaggs is innocent it means you all got duped into voting off someone who had given us some previously valuable information

What was it that Swaggs gave us?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #2015
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I would be willing to give that serious thought. It might be that Mustang lied to us and Grey mis-read his night action report, but I'm willing to entertain the thought that Grey is lying too. I think they would both need to go, and I don't care too much what order it happens in.

Is it possible that mustang's attack on you was fake? That the chaos put that out there for information purposes? And his real attack was on Alan.?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #2016
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
If you pick Swaggs.. he won't die, he will continue on for a second night. If you prolong this out, that means 2 nights of him trying to convert others instead of just one night.

You have to pick him tomorrow too to finish him.

Killing me tonight, you will give him that extra time.

so we have a chaos lord that requires two lyches to kill and has limitless ability to perform conversions, and those converts can attempt a kill every night, plus a 3rd faction of mutants that have completely unknown powers.

if this is even close to correct, this is the most lopsided game i have ever seen
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:15 PM   #2017
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I must say.. now that I don't have to hide and I know what is going on, I find this insanely humorous at all the paranoia...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-04-2006, 08:15 PM   #2018
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I must say.. now that I don't have to hide and I know what is going on, I find this insanely humorous at all the paranoia...

How can you know what is going on? You only talked to swaggs once.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:15 PM   #2019
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
so we have a chaos lord that requires two lyches to kill and has limitless ability to perform conversions, and those converts can attempt a kill every night, plus a 3rd faction of mutants that have completely unknown powers.

if this is even close to correct, this is the most lopsided game i have ever seen

Agreed. If this is the case, I say we all kill tangle after this.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #2020
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I do not believe it is automatic.. he could reach out but, I do not believe that it is automatic.. probably some predetermined % of conversion that may or may not happen.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #2021
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What was it that Swaggs gave us?

Swaggs came out vouching for me as a non mutant/non chaos. only person who has so far.

And I wouldn't just isolate yourself from Grey just yet Brian. Right now as far as I am concerned, you two are a pair.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #2022
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

The inquest into twothree's death does not progress far before AlanT claims that he was attacked the previous night. Saldana soon jumps in firmly confimring the attack and indeed saying that he saw the attacker in a vision, Mustang. But to further complicate the picture, Greyroofoo steps forward and says that he visited Mustang and believes his is now on the side of the Emperor. A tremendous surge of accusations on various parties is only frther fulled when Mustang arrives, corroborates with Greyroofoo's conversion tale and with AlanT's recollection of the attack and then fingers Swaggs as his former master. Opinion is once again perfectly divided and Fouts is called to break another tie, which he does quickly, condemning Mustang to death.

Mustang takes the decision suprisingly well and steps up to the executioner. His final speech is short and to the point "I have commited much wrong in my life. May I make amends for the sins I have commited in life with faith and devotion in death." With that, he gently lays his head on the block, closes his eyes and awaits the executioner's strike. When it is delivered it is swift and suprisingly clean. But before anyone can reach Mustang's body to verify it, his Space Marine robes collapse to the ground, the body is nowhere to be seen. He has simply dissapeared...
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #2023
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
How can you know what is going on? You only talked to swaggs once.

I mean, with my conversion to good. I know the bad guys.. so, the level of paranoia right now with everyone is high.

I've talked to him the last few nights actually..
Old 09-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #2024
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
The inquest into twothree's death does not progress far before AlanT claims that he was attacked the previous night. Saldana soon jumps in firmly confimring the attack and indeed saying that he saw the attacker in a vision, Mustang. But to further complicate the picture, Greyroofoo steps forward and says that he visited Mustang and believes his is now on the side of the Emperor. A tremendous surge of accusations on various parties is only frther fulled when Mustang arrives, corroborates with Greyroofoo's conversion tale and with AlanT's recollection of the attack and then fingers Swaggs as his former master. Opinion is once again perfectly divided and Fouts is called to break another tie, which he does quickly, condemning Mustang to death.

Mustang takes the decision suprisingly well and steps up to the executioner. His final speech is short and to the point "I have commited much wrong in my life. May I make amends for the sins I have commited in life with faith and devotion in death." With that, he gently lays his head on the block, closes his eyes and awaits the executioner's strike. When it is delivered it is swift and suprisingly clean. But before anyone can reach Mustang's body to verify it, his Space Marine robes collapse to the ground, the body is nowhere to be seen. He has simply dissapeared...

Great, the GM is fucking with us.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #2025
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

does this mean Mustang had the ability to avoid a lynching?

I''m confused
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #2026
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

You have chosen... poorly.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #2027
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So mustang was obi won kanobi
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #2028
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I'm not sure this is all accurate. Mustang said that he was Chaos but couldn't communicate with anyone. That isn't really a conversion. Mustang is also saying that Swaggs can convert people, so I don't know what to make of that. It doesn't seem consistent. There has only been one extra night attack each of the last few nights so either we have only one conversion (activated Chaos), or they don't get extra night attacks. If Swaggs is a Chaos lord and Mustang isn't on the attack anymore, there shouldn't be any extra kills tonight and we'll just have to hunt down any other converts while we hunt the mutants.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #2029
Fouts
College Starter

So is Mustang still in the game?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #2030
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Swaggs came out vouching for me as a non mutant/non chaos. only person who has so far.

And I wouldn't just isolate yourself from Grey just yet Brian. Right now as far as I am concerned, you two are a pair.

I am fine with us being a pair because I firmly believe that Grey is good and Swaggs is bad. Looks like we didn't get a chance to find out though since Fouts went the safe route and we've got no new info.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #2031
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Great. That's just screwed up. We essentially learned nothing. Well, we did learn that, since killing Mustang earned us nothing, not killing Swaggs was likely a mistake.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #2032
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Night actions are due by 9AM EST
Old 09-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #2033
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Come on, wtf is going on? So we cannot kill Mustang? Is he still in the game?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #2034
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Was that a Chaos death, or was Mustang what he accused Swaggs of being?

Either way, grey is full of it.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #2035
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:

STOP MESSING WITH OUR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 08:23 PM   #2036
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Was that a Chaos death, or was Mustang what he accused Swaggs of being?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #2037
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Great. That's just screwed up. We essentially learned nothing. Well, we did learn that, since killing Mustang earned us nothing, not killing Swaggs was likely a mistake.

Mustang pulls a disappearing act and you still believe the guy? Amazing.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #2038
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Anxiety didn't die that way, IIRC.

Page 1 says Mustang is a ghost now...ummm, okay...

Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #2039
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Come on, wtf is going on? So we cannot kill Mustang? Is he still in the game?

Mustang is dead. He is now a ghost. He can communicate at night only. He cannot vote.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #2040
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by post 1
Primarch of the Dark Angels - Mustang - Executed Day 5 -- GHOST

This was on the first page.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #2041
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If Swaggs is a Chaos lord and Mustang isn't on the attack anymore, there shouldn't be any extra kills tonight and we'll just have to hunt down any other converts while we hunt the mutants.

There might not be any kills tonight.

I'm fairly certain that it was just me and Anxiety in the beginning. No kills the first night means that Swaggs reached out to Anxiety. 1 kill the second night meant Anxiety probably killed someone and Swaggs reached out.. 2 attempted kills the 3rd night as we didn't reach out to anyone and 2 attempted kills the 4th night as we didn't reach out to anyone. My guess is that he will have to reach out tonight to someone and there will be no kills.

Sorry gents, I think you might be at square one all over again.

By the way.. if you see me floating around at night and still talking.. don't be alarmed.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:26 PM   #2042
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Either way, grey is full of it.

This doesn't prove Grey wrong. In fact, this is pretty much what he and Mustang told us would happen. Mustang said he was Chaos but is now loyal, and this death could work for a Chaos. This is why I was pushing for a Swaggs lynching since it would actually tell us something.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #2043
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

It will take 2 kills to kill Swaggs..

I do NOT know what will happen on the first kill.

What I'm fearful of is this.. killing him will release the demon who will possess someone.. Swaggs will be out of the game and someone else will become the lord.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #2044
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
It will take 2 kills to kill Swaggs..

I do NOT know what will happen on the first kill.

What I'm fearful of is this.. killing him will release the demon who will possess someone.. Swaggs will be out of the game and someone else will become the lord.

I don't think so. How about the first kill makes you a ghost, Chaos Lord.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #2045
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Mustang pulls a disappearing act and you still believe the guy? Amazing.

Fouts, now it is my turn. I am increasingly getting the vibe you are making things personal with comments like this. Please cease and desist from making any commentaries about me that are essentially insults to my intelligence.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #2046
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

At this point, we deserve to lose. How many times have we gained nothing by not believing anything anybody tells us? At some point we need to trust a big reveal and kill the revealer if we find out he lied.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #2047
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Mustang, do you have any idea what would happen if Alan T and/or I try to "convert" swaggs?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:29 PM   #2048
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Fouts, now it is my turn. I am increasingly getting the vibe you are making things personal with comments like this. Please cease and desist from making any commentaries about me that are essentially insults to my intelligence.

Not at all. I don't even know you. I am talking about the player in the game.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:29 PM   #2049
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I would say that is possible, but it sounds like Mustang is out of the game in terms of the voting process.

TW, can you confirm that we can no longer vote for Mustang?
Old 09-04-2006, 08:30 PM   #2050
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

*L*

Nice try. Unfortunately, if you think I'm the lord and it takes 2 kills to off me.. how are you going to do that during the day when I'm not around?

Hard to kill a ghost.. No?