Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-03-2016, 07:04 PM   #151
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Loathe to say anything good about someone wearing that uniform but ... Chubb is a guy that pretty much no one is going to outwork.

Very old school work ethic, and a believer that "the ball ain't heavy".

+1
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:07 PM   #152
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post

Mizzou's defense.. uh... what defense?

I was more confused about the offense. There seemed to be no gameplan at all. Just get to the line as quickly as you can, call a play, and hope it works. Then randomly change quarterbacks every so often.

Your secondary impressed me. WVU has a very deep group of receivers and the only thing that really worked was soft holes in the middle of the zone. No plays on the outside at all.

I can't tell if Lock is bad or if he just doesn't get much help in terms of playcalling. He throws a beautiful ball, but he misses a lot of guys.
Atocep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #153
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Last point about the late hit.
Dude is the right tackle. So he eas looking away from play anc interceptor bounced up quickly.
Add in that he didn't stay and jaw after the hit like you'd expect if it was a lash out retaliation. It may have been intentional but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #154
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Dude is the right tackle. So he eas looking away from play anc interceptor bounced up quickly.
Add in that he didn't stay and jaw after the hit like you'd expect if it was a lash out retaliation. It may have been intentional but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Agree with everything. If you watch the play his actions were of a guy legitimately trying to make a play after an INT. Not a guy looking to take someone out.

I think he wasn't entirely aware that he was down and got caught up in the heat of the moment. He was ejected, he'll run some stairs, and should be back out there next game.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:42 PM   #155
HerRealName
College Prospect

To me it looks like every other player on the field stopped playing except for Boutte and he was looking in the direction of the interception when it happened. Here's a good angle:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17459153

You can't hear a whistle blowing here but you can see that every other player is heading to the sidelines.
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #156
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Add in that he didn't stay and jaw after the hit like you'd expect if it was a lash out retaliation.

Actually, he does the little "come get some" motion as he went to the sideline.
That's what tipped his hand.

Typical dirtbag, just one smart enough to make himself look innocent immediately after.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #157
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerRealName View Post
To me it looks like every other player on the field stopped playing except for Boutte and he was looking in the direction of the interception when it happened. Here's a good angle:

LSU's Boutte gets ejected for vicious late hit - ESPN Video

You can't hear a whistle blowing here but you can see that every other player is heading to the sidelines.

Yes, and he did jaw with Wisconsin players after the hit. He looked right at the play and saw the guy on the ground and get up. Every other player has stopped and he's charging at full speed looking at a guy holding up his fist in celebration. Beyond that, he isn't trying to tackle the guy. Watch his arms. He launches his head into the guy and has his forearm up to throw a shot. he's not trying to TACKLE him, he's trying to make him brain dead.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't see how this wasn't a premeditated cheap shot.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:56 PM   #158
HerRealName
College Prospect

Larry Fedora is going to choke a ref before the end of this game.
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:07 PM   #159
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerRealName View Post
Larry Fedora is going to choke a ref before the end of this game.

Can't say I'd blame him.

The replay crew has jobbed the hell out of 'em.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #160
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Looking like the SEC is going to have a bunch of 10-7 games this year. #YearoftheDefense
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:18 PM   #161
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

UNC might need a QB. He looked awful in q4, especially the final possession.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:42 PM   #162
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
Boo to the only sport where week 1 to week 16 every game is important and each team tries their best to win each game. If only the professional sports in America could come up with a system where a bad teams fans would rather not lose games late in the season to get higher draft choices.

False dichotomy.

Because losses aren't created equally in college football. It's gymnastics with pads instead of leotards. Whether or not your stumbles hurt you in your goal depends on the subjective opinion of voters who worship at the altar of TRADITION.

A week 1 loss for Oklahoma is not the end of their championship aspirations, necessarily (although it may be the canary in the coal mine for deeper issues with the team).

A week 1 loss for Houston knocks them out of the championship discussion.

We're told that a mid-major doesn't deserve to be in the conversation unless they win all their games, and even if they do, even if the kids on the field control every variable they can control, they can be denied a spot in the playoff for other arcane reasons (which generally boil down to "TRADITION, yo").

Alabama can get in the playoff even if they don't win their own division. TRADITION, yo. They're a power conference with the "right" bloodline.

Missouri can make it to the conference championship game, and be leapfrogged for a BCS bowl berth by a team that didn't win its division; it's happened TWICE. Yeah yeah cotton bowl is prestigious yay whatever. The point is, they didn't have the right bloodline, so even though they made it to the conference championship game when Kansas didn't in '07-08, and when Alabama didn't in '13-14, they still watched those two teams get the BCS bid ahead of them.

Yeah, great, wonderful, college programs have no incentive to lose now in exchange for improved performances down the line.

It's still a steaming pile of shit designed to fetishize TRADITION over letting the kids who bust their ass actually see the fruits of their labor, whether they chose to attend a Houston, a Boise State, a Missouri, whatever.

Is the current system an improvement over the previous incarnation of the BCS? Certainly. FOUR teams instead of TWO get to enter Thunderdome.

It's still a fetishization of TRADITION. It's a terrycloth robe draped over a steaming pile of shit in the hopes that nobody notices.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #163
TroyF
Coordinator

The great sportsmanship today continues with a USC player stomping on a Bama players crotch.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:46 PM   #164
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
The great sportsmanship today continues with a USC player stomping on a Bama players crotch.

That's actually an improvement from sexually assaulting him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:57 PM   #165
Suicane75
Coordinator

Every year I believe that Florida, LSU & Tennessee are going to be different than the year before. Every year I'm wrong.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:59 PM   #166
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
False dichotomy.

Because losses aren't created equally in college football. It's gymnastics with pads instead of leotards. Whether or not your stumbles hurt you in your goal depends on the subjective opinion of voters who worship at the altar of TRADITION.

A week 1 loss for Oklahoma is not the end of their championship aspirations, necessarily (although it may be the canary in the coal mine for deeper issues with the team).

We're told that a mid-major doesn't deserve to be in the conversation unless they win all their games, and even if they do, even if the kids on the field control every variable they can control, they can be denied a spot in the playoff for other arcane reasons (which generally boil down to "TRADITION, yo").

Alabama can get in the playoff even if they don't win their own division. TRADITION, yo. They're a power conference with the "right" bloodline.

Missouri can make it to the conference championship game, and be leapfrogged for a BCS bowl berth by a team that didn't win its division; it's happened TWICE. Yeah yeah cotton bowl is prestigious yay whatever. The point is, they didn't have the right bloodline, so even though they made it to the conference championship game when Kansas didn't in '07-08, and when Alabama didn't in '13-14, they still watched those two teams get the BCS bid ahead of them.

Yeah, great, wonderful, college programs have no incentive to lose now in exchange for improved performances down the line.

It's still a steaming pile of shit designed to fetishize TRADITION over letting the kids who bust their ass actually see the fruits of their labor, whether they chose to attend a Houston, a Boise State, a Missouri, whatever.

Is the current system an improvement over the previous incarnation of the BCS? Certainly. FOUR teams instead of TWO get to enter Thunderdome.

It's still a fetishization of TRADITION. It's a terrycloth robe draped over a steaming pile of shit in the hopes that nobody notices.

Do you think strength of schedule shouldn't matter and we should just go by W-L record?

After Oklahoma, Houston doesn't have the opportunity for a big win until at home v. Louisville in November (and who knows how good Louisville will be by then), and then possibly the conference championship game. Any top 15 or 20 team should be able to run the table with that schedule. So the Oklahoma win was obviously huge. They'll have that to point to, unless Oklahoma completely falls off. And if they do, Houston won't have any big wins. I think a 1-loss team that has several big wins should at least be considered over a Houston team in that kind of scenario.

Houston is actually in a good position though because they're starting much higher in the rankings than teams like Boise St. did in the past. But it's hard to see an argument how a 1-loss Houston team should be a top-4 team with that schedule.

Last edited by molson : 09-03-2016 at 09:08 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:13 PM   #167
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's a terrycloth robe draped over a steaming pile of shit in the hopes that nobody notices.

And better even in the rain soaked Vandy-Kentucky in November version than anything else in sports today.

And only HS football really comes close to being a worthy challenger.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:29 PM   #168
Edward64
Head Coach

Bama is running on all cylinders now and putting the hurt on the Trojans. It could get ugly.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #169
Easy Mac

Nice to see Dabo directing that good Christian language at one of his players again.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #170
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:

Replay at halftime of the Clemson game shows him watching that play the whole time. It was a cheap shot.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:56 PM   #171
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Replay at halftime of the Clemson game shows him watching that play the whole time. It was a cheap shot.

I saw the replay of that angle. I now agree it was a cheap shot. The replays during the game didn't show the back angle where you could see the play develop.

How quickly he gets down the field makes it look like a guy attempting to make a hustle play rather than land a cheap shot. It also makes it even more disturbing.

It's the SEC, though, so I'm sure he'll get the message by sitting out the first quarter against Jacksonville St.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:00 PM   #172
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
False dichotomy.

You have a lot of dislike for the system but what would you do to change it that is workable? You cant play a 100 game schedule that is completely results based. Do you not think Alabama would kick the crap out of teams like Bowling Green and Ball St 99 out of 100 times based on history or what is the issue? Teams like TCU and Boise St have worked their way into the Championship picture just like teams in Europe do. Teams like Ball St, Minnesota, and E Michigan dont deserve to be mentioned as Championship contenders as they havent earned that right over the past 50 years. As Molston mentioned I have very little doubt if Houston takes care of business they control their own destiny. You are competing with over 125 teams to be the top team so close to perfection is needed.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-03-2016 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:11 PM   #173
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I wonder where Mark Stoops will find a coordinators job?
Old 09-03-2016, 10:17 PM   #174
lungs
Pro Rookie

I'll change my mind, it does look like a cheap shot. But the guy that it happened to doesn't seem to be too up in arms, so I guess I won't be either.

Does he automatically miss the first half of next week since it happened in the second half? Or is that just unsportsmanlike conduct?

Last edited by lungs : 09-03-2016 at 10:18 PM.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #175
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Do you think strength of schedule shouldn't matter and we should just go by W-L record?

After Oklahoma, Houston doesn't have the opportunity for a big win until at home v. Louisville in November (and who knows how good Louisville will be by then), and then possibly the conference championship game. Any top 15 or 20 team should be able to run the table with that schedule. So the Oklahoma win was obviously huge. They'll have that to point to, unless Oklahoma completely falls off. And if they do, Houston won't have any big wins. I think a 1-loss team that has several big wins should at least be considered over a Houston team in that kind of scenario.

Sure, but if you're in a power conference, you automagically get 7 or 8 games per season against other power conference teams. If you're not in a power conference, you're relying on the prescience of your AD to be able to schedule a 'big' game the same season that your recruiting efforts come together.

So you end up with a feedback loop when the system says "a 1-loss SEC team should be considered over a Houston team" and I notice you don't say anything about the number of losses Houston might have in that scenario. The assertion is that if the SEC team is good, Houston should go pound sand even if they're undefeated unless the AD got it juuuuust right and managed to schedule two or three top-25 teams for that season. And even then, lol nah.

Quote:
Houston is actually in a good position though because they're starting much higher in the rankings than teams like Boise St. did in the past. But it's hard to see an argument how a 1-loss Houston team should be a top-4 team with that schedule.

but but but "win your games, period." That argument punishes the kids who do everything asked of them because they don't control the schedule put before them.

Quote:
And better even in the rain soaked Vandy-Kentucky in November version than anything else in sports today.

And some people think chocolate-covered insects or fish eggs are delicacies. To each their own.

Quote:
You have a lot of dislike for the system but what would you do to change it that is workable? You cant play a 100 game schedule that is completely results based. Do you not think Alabama would kick the crap out of teams like Bowling Green and Ball St 99 out of 100 times based on history or what is the issue? Teams like TCU and Boise St have worked their way into the Championship picture just like teams in Europe do. Teams like Ball St, Minnesota, and E Michigan dont deserve to be mentioned as Championship contenders as they havent earned that right over the past 50 years. As Molston mentioned I have very little doubt if Houston takes care of business they control their own destiny. You are competing with over 125 teams to be the top team so close to perfection is needed.

Bullshit. That is the biggest fucking load of bullshit anybody on this board or any other has ever spewed.

What you just proposed is that a group of kids at Minnesota can run the table - can be FUCKING PERFECT - and it doesn't matter because the FIFTY YEARS of kids who came before them didn't earn them the right to be considered. That is some truly breathtaking goalpost moving. That takes the argument from whether a 1-loss team without the right bloodline is worthy of consideration, past whether an undefeated team without the right bloodline is worthy of consideration, and into "no, fuck you, you don't ever get to be considered" territory.

You're worshiping at the altar of TRADITION right now, and giving its high priest a handy. And maybe a rimjob.

This year's kids, no matter how good they might be, don't deserve to be mentioned as contenders because the school didn't win anything over the last two generations?

I'm sorry, you're not even in the same federal court district as "credibility" right now.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:34 PM   #176
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
But the guy that it happened to doesn't seem to be too up in arms, so I guess I won't be either.

I dunno, I thought "I've been hit harder" was actually a perfect response regardless of what he thought of it
Old 09-03-2016, 10:36 PM   #177
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm sorry, you're not even in the same federal court district as "credibility" right now.

I am sorry you have a hard time grasping the concept that it is impossible to fit a 125 game football season into a 16 week season and that in order to accomplish what you envision in a perfect world that is what would be needed. The voters and the computers have to eliminate as many variables as they can because 125 game season wont work. If you cant understand this I could care less about what you think it credible. If you hate college football what the hell are you doing in this thread anyway?

In order to eliminate certain variables you have to make some obvious assumptions like the SEC conference is a lot better than the Sun Belt. Hard concept for some people to grasp I know.

The computers end up picking the teams based on strength of schedule, results, margin of victory, etc. Team reputation is a smaller part of the puzzle. Reputation only matters in that it is easier to move up in the polls quicker(which is only part of the computer process). By thinking it is based solely on tradition and reputation shows how little you actually know about the process.

If the Sun Belt conference started beating on the Big 10 and SEC they would move ahead of them teams in the poll/computer rankings and we would be talking about Arkansas St and Western Kentucky instead of Alabama and LSU. The entire premise is built around the strength of the conferences. Instead the Sun Belt goes out and loses almost every out of conference game and has no credibility. Today was a tough day for the SEC and probably eliminates them from getting 2 of the playoff spots.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-03-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 PM   #178
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Yep the new view changed my mind.
2nd half ejection means he sits 1st half next week
Old 09-03-2016, 10:57 PM   #179
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The computers end up picking the teams based on strength of schedule, results, margin of victory, etc. Team reputation is a smaller part of the puzzle. Reputation only matters in that it is easier to move up in the polls quicker(which is only part of the computer process). By thinking it is based solely on tradition and reputation shows how little you actually know about the process.

Once upon a time there were a bunch of computers, that to a great extent agreed with the same relative positioning as the evil humans who took up the challenge before them.

And yet people still bitched ... because they can't fathom complex notions such as "all teams are NOT equal".
Old 09-03-2016, 11:18 PM   #180
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
UCLA's OL looks very bad. Making it a long day for Rosen.

Still looked better than USC's
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:23 PM   #181
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

Know how I know you're full of shit?

College Football Playoff

The BCS started out with computers as a way to take the human thumb off the scale. To reduce the effect of "tradition and reputation."

People didn't like the results. They bitched, and over time, humans were given progressively more input and the computer ratings were reduced in significance.

Then the CFP came along. That selection committee I just linked to? They determine the rankings.

No computers are involved.

Thinking that "the computers end up picking the teams based on strength of schedule, results, margin of victory, etc." shows how little YOU know about the process, sir.

The High Priest of Tradition will have his knob-slobbery. He may have been denied for a short period, but he's been back and ready for action since 2014.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #182
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Props to Auburn, put up a helluva fight.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 PM   #183
Suicane75
Coordinator

Indeed. Played a much better game than I expected. Expert that I am.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #184
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Still looked better than USC's

Unfortunately for UCLA they didn't lose to the eventual
undefeated champions this year but a team headed to a 7-5 record when it is all said and done :-)

Last edited by Galaril : 09-03-2016 at 11:32 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:32 PM   #185
Suicane75
Coordinator

Man, I don't know about going for it there.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:33 PM   #186
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Unfortunately for UCLA they didn't lose to the eventual
undefeated Champions this year but a team heade to a 7-5 record when it is all said and done :-)

Because thathe as it made, going up against Hall and Garrett is no picnic and we were talking about OL
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #187
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Yeah, nothing quite as compelling as watching 17 year olds run the veer
Old 09-03-2016, 11:38 PM   #188
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
Yeah, nothing quite as compelling as watching 17 year olds run the veer

I've only seen that used, hmm, twice in three years really. Maybe 3 times.
It's a spread option world now, not even many I teams left really.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:40 PM   #189
bronconick
College Starter

Dabo nearly brought Clemsoning back to life there. WTF are you not kicking a FG to make it a 9 point game?
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:42 PM   #190
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, Auburn made that way too interesting.

Dabo damned near Clemson'ed Clemson by not kicking that field goal afaic.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:54 PM   #191
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Know how I know you're full of shit?

College Football Playoff

The BCS started out with computers as a way to take the human thumb off the scale. To reduce the effect of "tradition and reputation."

People didn't like the results. They bitched, and over time, humans were given progressively more input and the computer ratings were reduced in significance.

Then the CFP came along. That selection committee I just linked to? They determine the rankings.

No computers are involved.

Thinking that "the computers end up picking the teams based on strength of schedule, results, margin of victory, etc." shows how little YOU know about the process, sir.

The High Priest of Tradition will have his knob-slobbery. He may have been denied for a short period, but he's been back and ready for action since 2014.

And yet that same committee slapped tradition in the face by taking Michigan State over Ohio State.

Fine, you think a bunch of traditionalists manipulate the system. What system do you propose that will have a 10-1 Air Force end up in the playoffs over a 10-1 Oklahoma? You dont seem to agree with traditionalists and you certainly wouldnt like computers telling you that Oklahoma would beat Air Force by 21 points on a neutral field so what is your actual suggestion? A full 16 team playoff with each conference getting a team? Sure would water down the other bowl games if they did that without probably changing the actual outcome more than say 1 every 25 years. I sure could go without Alabama winning their first round matchup against Western Kentucky 48-3.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-04-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:58 PM   #192
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, Auburn made that way too interesting.

Dabo damned near Clemson'ed Clemson by not kicking that field goal afaic.

The spread was Clemson -8 pretty sure Brett lost on that one. He was talking about Clemson kicking a field goal on 3rd down. I thought the most interesting thing was the end play on 3rd down that went out of bounds. Would have been 10 seconds left if they had just took a knee.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-04-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:59 PM   #193
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Clemson uses different long snapper for fgs and punts. Stupid, I know but they do.
The fg snapper broke his hand in the first half. The missed xp was partially because of a bad snap.

It's a stupid set up to not have a back up but that's why they didn't kick it.
If Gallman stays in bounds it doesn't matter....

Anyway I'll take a win, on the road, in an SEC stadium in week 1.
Survive and advance.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:07 AM   #194
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Clemson uses different long snapper for fgs and punts. Stupid, I know but they do.
The fg snapper broke his hand in the first half. The missed xp was partially because of a bad snap.

At least that makes more sense of it.

(and 'cause of another team's situation I'm aware of, I know that long snapping depth is an issue in a lot of places)
Old 09-04-2016, 12:43 AM   #195
Suicane75
Coordinator

NIU & Wyoming are having a fun game.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:47 AM   #196
Butter
Coordinator

BYU-Arizona saved all the fun until the fourth quarter.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:51 AM   #197
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
If Gallman stays in bounds it doesn't matter....

I still couldn't believe that play. Then I really couldn't believe the play call on fourth down.

Quote:
Anyway I'll take a win, on the road, in an SEC stadium in week 1.
Survive and advance.

Agreed.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:06 AM   #198
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Fun finish to BYU-Zona.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:37 AM   #199
Suicane75
Coordinator

Wyoming wins an absolute heart wrenching thriller over NIU. Great win for that program. That's why I love college football. One traditionally abysmal school with a new coach and a hopeful future, fight their heart outs and beat a very solid mid major in a game that two years ago they wouldn't have had any hope of winning.

I've been watching football for almost 22 hours now. I must sleep.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:22 AM   #200
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Fun finish to BYU-Zona.

Yeah it was, it was amazing being there in person. Plus, as a non-LDS BYU fan I never had to wait more than 4 seconds for a beer on the BYU side.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote