Old 05-06-2003, 02:51 PM   #151
primelord
Pro Rookie

Updated File #2
primelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 03:09 PM   #152
QuikSand
lolzcat

Nice write-up, primelord. I love our DL rotation, too... that may be the most interesting position on the team to me.

Last edited by QuikSand : 05-06-2003 at 03:09 PM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 10:28 PM   #153
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
Nice write-up, primelord. I love our DL rotation, too... that may be the most interesting position on the team to me.

...because we need to devote 20 roster spots to it in order to make it through the season.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 06:57 AM   #154
wade moore
lolzcat

My stuff should be done tonight/tomorrow morning, cable guys took forver and i did not get my computer over to the house yesterday..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 05:09 PM   #155
Bee
Pro Starter

*taps*
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 05:21 AM   #156
wade moore
lolzcat

Quarterbacks

Coghill is of course the man. We gave him a contract that told him he is the future of our franchise, and hopefully he will be able to show we made a smart move. He already brought us our first title since our inaugural year in an undefeated season! Jesse Cascini performed shockingly well last year. Our scouts still don't believe it and continue to temper their opinions of the young quarterback. If he can keep it up, he would be a very key element should Cog have any injury issues. The only big problem with Cascini is his contract is up after this year, and it looks like he is looking for Coghill type money. Benjamin Newton has performed reasonably well when given the chance to play, but he did not take a snap in the regular season the last two years, so no one really knows what he can do. The scouts think that he is about as good as Cascini, but somehow Cascini has pulled it together more when given chances. The young quarterback out of the 6th round has a lot of upside, but has yet to have a real couch to take advantage of it.. is full contact the man for the job?

Running Backs

Jamal Lucas has superstud ratings, but not superstud numbers. He did have over 1,000 yards in his first two seasons in the leagu, but his ypc (3.9 and 4.4) are above average at best, and with all of those yards he only managed 19 TDs in the two season combined -- I'd like to see him get in the endzone more. The problem we have is if he doesn't perform, we no longer have a stud to back him up. We have the now dicrepid Crawford who barely deserves to hold a clipboard, Emmanuel Kahn who has only seen 22 professional carries and is no threat out of the backup, and untested late round rookie Leland Watkins who also brings little to nothing to the table when it comes to receiving. Lucas has a chance to step up this year as he will be getting even more carries than he has in the past.

Wide Receivers/Tight Ends

QS discussed this position, but I'll mention the TEs. Hatcher has developed into a very nice TE. He is a solid blocker and can really get down the field for a TE. Combine him with Edwards (super star when it comes to blocking at TE) and they are a viable threat.

OL

I thought we pulled the trigger on a trade involving Lofton? Either way, we have Upshaw coming in out of Free Agency to lock up the starting job unless he blows it in te preseason. He has seen limited professional action, but appears to be a solid guy in this position. Lofton comes in as a quite capable backup, but not quite the Tackle we once thought he would be. On the right side, the position is up for grabs. McGee will see competition in the preseason from promising rookie Hunter Craig. He has a lot of potential, and the team is concerned that McGee's contract is up this year and we will not be able to re-sign him. We are stronger inside with Hironaka coming in to spell the ever-tired Ballard at RG and our SUPER stud Lineman Derek Lofton at LG. Lofton has that position locked up, but Ancheta is a capable backup who can step in when necessary. At center, our 7th round steal of C Shaun Tobias has really worked out for us. He still has more upside, to go with his 39.7 BPct from last year. His backup, Zack Jones, could start on a lot of teams.

Analysis -- We are weaker all around this year. We lost a stud backup RB who really put up some good numbers for us, we do not have a superstud at WR any longer, and our line may split up after this year. We should put up good numbers, but will not be as dominant as last year.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 05-08-2003, 05:23 AM   #157
wade moore
lolzcat

I am not advancing forward for one simple reason..

there is a VERY interesting trade on the table..

Ypsilanti Wants Jesse Cascini (you know, the overachieving QB who will be asking for more than $20 mil per after this season) and will give us their 1st round pick next year and DT Brent Rau, a 9 year vet who i realize cold potentially end up being cut anyways..

I'm tempted to pull the trigger... Cascini is getting the attention because of numbers, but his ratings aren't that great.. on top of that, there is no way we keep him past this year, so having a 1st round pick for him would be very nice... thoughts?

Quote:
Old 05-08-2003, 05:59 AM   #158
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by wade moore
I am not advancing forward for one simple reason..

there is a VERY interesting trade on the table..

Ypsilanti Wants Jesse Cascini (you know, the overachieving QB who will be asking for more than $20 mil per after this season) and will give us their 1st round pick next year and DT Brent Rau, a 9 year vet who i realize cold potentially end up being cut anyways..

I'm tempted to pull the trigger... Cascini is getting the attention because of numbers, but his ratings aren't that great.. on top of that, there is no way we keep him past this year, so having a 1st round pick for him would be very nice... thoughts?

Does it pass the fairness test?
Old 05-08-2003, 06:57 AM   #159
wade moore
lolzcat

Errr.. I tried the fairness test.. really.. i did...

crap.. i forgot about the fairness test .. QS or prime, can you run that real quick today?

Quote:
Old 05-08-2003, 07:33 AM   #160
QuikSand
lolzcat

The trade offer passes the fairness test. And, I'd say that DT Brent Rau would definitely make the team - he's a very viable pass-rushing option.
Old 05-08-2003, 07:55 AM   #161
wade moore
lolzcat

Well then, we have a decision to make (in my book an easy one)... Are we willing to lose Cascini (for just this year keep in mind) for a viable DT and a first round draft choice?

I think you all know my vote, heck yeah!

Quote:
Old 05-08-2003, 07:57 AM   #162
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
heck yeah!
Old 05-08-2003, 08:03 AM   #163
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Well then, we have a decision to make (in my book an easy one)... Are we willing to lose Cascini (for just this year keep in mind) for a viable DT and a first round draft choice?

I think you all know my vote, heck yeah!

it's clearly the correct long-term move for the team. I say we definitely make the trade.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:13 AM   #164
QuikSand
lolzcat

In the spirit of "playing all out within our rules" I think we need to take the deal.

I don't like the idea of getting extra early draft picks (in concept, just because this is proving to be too easy already), but this is definitely a deal we should make.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:51 AM   #165
primelord
Pro Rookie

I guess it is possible though atleast in the short term if Coghill were to go down this year it would make things a little more difficult for this season. He hasn't made it all the way through a season yet so who knows.

Clearly we already have the majority, but I also agree we should make that trade.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:06 AM   #166
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
In the spirit of "playing all out within our rules" I think we need to take the deal.

I don't like the idea of getting extra early draft picks (in concept, just because this is proving to be too easy already), but this is definitely a deal we should make.

I can justify it easily enough. Cascini has been absolutely outstanding when playing for us. Think Rob Johnson circa 1998.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:15 PM   #167
Anrhydeddu
Resident Curmudgeon

Fwiw, I agree with primelord. You better have a good backup for Cog if you lose Cascini. Can Newton handle it?

Ok, I'll bite. What the #%$! is this fairness test? I thought all along it was a subjective thing since you guys have traditionally had a bias against trading. But now it sounds like an action you perform to test.
Anrhydeddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 06:44 PM   #168
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Anrhydeddu
Fwiw, I agree with primelord. You better have a good backup for Cog if you lose Cascini. Can Newton handle it?

Ok, I'll bite. What the #%$! is this fairness test? I thought all along it was a subjective thing since you guys have traditionally had a bias against trading. But now it sounds like an action you perform to test.

I'm surprised you've never heard of this!

Someone came up with it for FOF2001. The computer tended to make seemingly absurd trade deals, ones they would normally never make. Ones that seemed to be offered out of need.

To see if the trade is "fair" you just add one of their 7th round picks to the trade, remove that pick, and then try to submit the trade. If the computer is still willing to accept, then the trade is fair.

For some reason just tampering with the offer seems to make the computer re-think the actual value of the trade. In FOF2001, the fairness test would knock out about 95% of trades I would say.

cthomer
Old 05-08-2003, 08:40 PM   #169
Anrhydeddu
Resident Curmudgeon

Thanks for the explaination, homer. No, I had not heard of this because frankly, I have turned a blind eye to any discussions on trading. Trading, to me, is the most fun thing aspect of sports sims and it had made me sick to see house rules turning off all trading because of the perceived "unfairness". Of the many seasons I had played in FOF, and even more in OOTP, I have not experienced any of the extreme imbalance in trading with the AI. I log every trade I had ever made and the pattern had always held steady in that 25% of the trades ended up in my favor (results-wise), 25% in the AI's favor and 50% a wash. Every once in a great while I do see an absurd deal but never to the level that most talked about. But then again, 95% of all trades are the ones I initiated - I have rarely seen AI make me offers.

Let's take this offer for example. When first announced, everyone thought this trade was good - for both teams. You would be giving up a great backup (and a potential starter at a key position) for a 1st round pick. In other words, fair for both teams. So why bother with any "fairness" test. What did you expect, the AI re-consider that perhaps the offer was not lopsided enough for them? Even if it didn't pass the "fairness" test and the trade was made anyways. What would happen if Cascini would go on to be a superstar for them while you picked up a 1st round player that didn't work out? In other words, the trade ended up unfair but for the opposite reason of the "fairness" test.

Sorry to sound harsh, this has always been a sore point, esp. between me and QS. As I said earlier, I am biased because I can spend up to half of my time trying to evaluate and make trades (even though I only end up making a few of them each season in either game).
Anrhydeddu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 08:53 PM   #170
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally posted by Anrhydeddu
Let's take this offer for example. When first announced, everyone thought this trade was good - for both teams. You would be giving up a great backup (and a potential starter at a key position) for a 1st round pick. In other words, fair for both teams. So why bother with any "fairness" test. What did you expect, the AI re-consider that perhaps the offer was not lopsided enough for them? Even if it didn't pass the "fairness" test and the trade was made anyways. What would happen if Cascini would go on to be a superstar for them while you picked up a 1st round player that didn't work out? In other words, the trade ended up unfair but for the opposite reason of the "fairness" test.

But we cannot judge the trade on what might happen with Cascini, unless that's something we ought to know from within the game. And we can't judge the trade base don how well we use the pick - if we flub the pick, it doesn't mean it was a bad trade, it just means it was a bad pick.

My point all along is that I don't want to unrealistically make gains while playing the game. Unfortunately, it's frequently possible to make trades that allow too much gain for the gamer... so I/we restrict them. Actually, I think we both do - I just do so with rules, and you do so by your system of logging and analysis. Amounts to basically the same thing - we're compensating for weaknesses that shoudl be handled better in the game.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:33 AM   #171
wade moore
lolzcat

We move on with the trade and the preseason is under way..

Quote:
Old 05-09-2003, 04:47 AM   #172
wade moore
lolzcat

Texarkana(0-0) at Little Rock(0-0)(-4)
Code:
Box Score: Texarkana at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Exhibition Week 2, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 06:51 TXA - Winston Lavery 4 run. 1Q: 06:51 TXA - Geoff Comeaux extra point. 1Q: 02:14 LTR - Cole Murray 33 field goal. 2Q: 00:04 LTR - Duane Crawford 1 run. 2Q: 00:04 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 02:54 LTR - Emmanuel Kahn 2 run. 3Q: 02:54 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 13:44 LTR - Cole Murray 44 field goal. 4Q: 08:15 LTR - Cole Murray 45 field goal. 4Q: 00:58 TXA - Lenny Ezell 59 pass from Stanley Lyle. 4Q: 00:58 TXA - Rusty Flack run for conversion. Game MVP: LTR 4 Benjamin Newton Texarkana 7 0 0 8 - 15 Little Rock 3 7 7 6 - 23 Team Statistics TXA LTR First Downs 16 23 Total Rushes 28 36 Rushing Yards 174 168 Yards Per Carry 6.2 4.6 Pass Attempts 23 35 Completions 16 24 Passing Yards 168 254 Yards Per Attempt 7.3 7.2 Sacked 3 2 Yards Lost 20 12 Interceptions 1 1 Fumbles/Lost 2/0 1/1 Total Plays 51 71 Total Yards 342 422 Yards Per Play 6.7 5.9 3rd Down Plays 2/9 8/15 Avg. YTG on 3rd 7.8 6.0 4th Down Plays 0/1 0/0 Penalties 4 9 Penalty Yards 30 58 Avg. Drive Start OWN 23 OWN 31 Time Of Possession 27:19 32:41 Texarkana Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 38 Brock 10 40 4.0 16 0 42 Lavery 8 72 9.0 24 1 34 Flack 7 55 7.8 36 0 8 Lyle 3 7 2.3 3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 8 Lyle 23 16 168 7.3 59 1 1 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 87 Finley 3 21 7.0 2 9 0 34 Flack 2 8 4.0 0 7 0 89 Briggs 2 12 6.0 0 9 0 43 Hardt 2 11 5.5 7 7 0 26 Avant 2 13 6.5 7 7 0 42 Lavery 1 4 4.0 2 4 0 88 Anthony 1 11 11.0 2 11 0 85 Delcorio 1 17 17.0 3 17 0 38 Brock 1 12 12.0 13 12 0 81 Ezell 1 59 59.0 19 59 1 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 87 Finley 3 57 19.0 0 84 Zellner 1 26 26.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 2 Connell 4 153 38.2 56 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 18 Comeaux 0 2 0 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 49 Sullenger 10 2 0.0 0 0 0 93 Elliott 6 2 1.0 1 0 0 75 Lester 6 3 0.5 0 0 0 55 Sanders 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Malbrough 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Doyle 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 95 Donovan 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 37 Yardley 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 30 Dunham 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 77 Schrock 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 91 Hitchcock 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 33 Harmon 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 51 Lorenzen 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 98 Houck 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 28 Abrams 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 89 Briggs 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Torres 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 21 O'Connor 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 35 Rivers 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 63 Arnold 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 54 Fuller 0 0 0 0 5 0 65 Clinton 0 0 1 0 1 1 63 Arnold 0 0 0 0 2 1 61 Hines 0 0 1 0 3 1 8 Lyle 2 0 0 0 0 0 77 Schrock 0 1 0 0 0 0 51 Lorenzen 0 0 1 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 35 Crawford 16 68 4.2 13 1 38 Kahn 7 39 5.5 16 1 40 Colford 5 23 4.6 16 0 48 Watkins 4 14 3.5 9 0 4 Newton 3 16 5.3 18 0 19 Hill 1 8 8.0 8 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 4 Newton 35 24 254 7.2 29 0 1 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 89 Sims 8 116 14.5 27 29 0 40 Colford 3 14 4.6 4 7 0 81 Curtis 3 56 18.6 8 26 0 35 Crawford 2 6 3.0 7 4 0 80 Hatcher 2 17 8.5 1 11 0 48 Watkins 2 7 3.5 4 6 0 19 Hill 1 11 11.0 2 11 0 84 Dockery 1 14 14.0 5 14 0 38 Kahn 1 8 8.0 0 8 0 22 Price 1 5 5.0 1 5 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 7 7.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 1 17 17.0 0 89 Sims 1 22 22.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 3 105 35.0 45 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 3 3 45 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 57 Terrell 7 1 1.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 7 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 6 3 0.5 0 0 0 42 Carlson 4 0 1.0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 84 Dockery 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 92 Schenk 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 23 Mercado 2 4 0.0 0 0 0 21 Choi 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 1 1 0.0 1 15 0 37 Samuels 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 70 McGee 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Gunn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 John 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 98 Woodley 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 53 Owens 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 70 McGee 0 0 0 0 2 1 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 2 1 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 4 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 0 69 Burgess 0 2 0 0 0 0 55 Jones 0 0 0 0 1 0 80 Hatcher 0 0 0 0 1 0 58 Ancheta 0 0 0 0 1 0 48 Watkins 1 0 0 0 0 0 22 Price 0 0 0 0 1 0 Texarkana Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:42 4:51 OWN 46 9 54 Touchdown 1 2:14 3:20 OWN 2 5 22 Punt 2 12:53 3:59 OWN 20 7 49 Missed FG 2 4:41 2:26 OWN 20 5 20 Punt 3 15:00 3:03 OWN 18 7 21 Downs 3 11:48 3:12 OWN 37 6 20 Punt 3 2:54 1:06 OWN 20 3 9 Punt 4 13:44 2:27 OWN 32 4 45 Missed FG 4 8:15 1:57 OWN 30 4 21 Interception 4 2:13 1:15 OWN 13 5 87 Touchdown Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:18 OWN 13 6 34 Interception 1 6:51 4:37 OWN 16 8 68 Field Goal 2 13:54 1:01 OWN 27 3 8 Punt 2 8:54 4:13 OWN 38 9 25 Punt 2 2:15 2:11 OWN 31 9 69 Touchdown 3 11:57 0:09 OPP 39 1 2 Fumble 3 8:36 5:42 OWN 8 14 92 Touchdown 3 1:48 3:04 OWN 38 7 35 Field Goal 4 11:17 3:02 OWN 30 5 42 Field Goal 4 6:18 4:05 OWN 28 9 36 Punt 4 0:54 0:54 OPP 39 3 4 Game Texarkana Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 1 1 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 2 1 Texarkana Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 6 38 6.3 Middle 18 123 6.8 Right 4 13 3.2 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 54 Fuller 5 7 23 61 Hines 3 6 21 63 Arnold 2 6 22 65 Clinton 1 3 22 74 Washington 0 2 21 38 Brock 0 0 17 89 Briggs 0 0 15 62 Garrison 0 1 4 88 Anthony 0 0 13 43 Hardt 0 0 11 53 Coles 0 0 5 64 Weydahl 0 0 4 69 Everett 0 0 3 80 Boling 0 0 2 Texarkana Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 4 3 23 5.7 Short (0-8 Yds) 10 7 33 3.3 Medium (9-18 Yds) 7 5 53 7.5 Long (19+ Yds) 2 1 59 29.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 8 Lyle 23 16 0 0 4 1 1 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 34 Flack 3 2 0 8 14 85 Delcorio 3 1 0 17 18 26 Avant 3 2 0 13 6 87 Finley 3 3 0 21 11 81 Ezell 3 1 0 59 17 42 Lavery 2 1 0 4 2 89 Briggs 2 2 0 12 14 43 Hardt 2 2 0 11 14 88 Anthony 1 1 0 11 7 38 Brock 1 1 0 12 9 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 54 Fuller 0 20 61 Hines 1 19 63 Arnold 1 19 65 Clinton 1 18 74 Washington 0 17 43 Hardt 0 14 38 Brock 0 9 69 Everett 0 6 53 Coles 0 6 62 Garrison 0 5 64 Weydahl 0 5 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 93 Elliott 1.0 0 0 23 75 Lester 0.5 0 1 26 77 Schrock 0.5 0 0 26 91 Hitchcock 0.0 0 1 29 98 Houck 0.0 0 1 29 49 Sullenger 0.0 0 0 26 21 O'Connor 0.0 0 0 23 28 Abrams 0.0 0 0 22 96 LaPointe 0.0 0 0 21 36 Malbrough 0.0 0 0 19 37 Yardley 0.0 0 0 18 55 Sanders 0.0 0 0 18 33 Harmon 0.0 0 0 17 35 Rivers 0.0 0 0 17 99 Doyle 0.0 0 0 16 30 Dunham 0.0 0 0 16 51 Lorenzen 0.0 0 0 14 95 Donovan 0.0 0 0 10 79 Maurer 0.0 0 0 9 94 Torres 0.0 0 0 6 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 93 Elliott 3 0 1 23 36 Malbrough 3 0 0 19 95 Donovan 3 0 0 10 28 Abrams 2 2 0 22 37 Yardley 2 1 0 18 99 Doyle 2 1 0 16 49 Sullenger 2 0 0 26 51 Lorenzen 2 0 0 14 75 Lester 1 0 0 26 21 O'Connor 1 0 0 23 55 Sanders 1 0 0 18 35 Rivers 1 0 0 17 30 Dunham 1 0 0 16 91 Hitchcock 0 0 0 29 98 Houck 0 0 0 29 77 Schrock 0 0 0 26 96 LaPointe 0 0 0 21 33 Harmon 0 0 0 17 79 Maurer 0 0 0 9 94 Torres 0 0 0 6 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 49 Sullenger 10 2 33 26 75 Lester 6 3 30 26 93 Elliott 6 2 22 23 55 Sanders 4 1 15 18 36 Malbrough 4 0 15 19 99 Doyle 3 2 14 16 95 Donovan 3 1 13 10 37 Yardley 3 0 16 18 30 Dunham 3 0 17 16 91 Hitchcock 2 1 33 29 98 Houck 2 1 33 29 77 Schrock 2 1 30 26 51 Lorenzen 2 1 21 14 33 Harmon 2 1 17 17 28 Abrams 2 0 19 22 94 Torres 2 0 7 6 21 O'Connor 1 1 23 23 35 Rivers 1 1 13 17 96 LaPointe 0 0 12 21 79 Maurer 0 0 2 9 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 13 69 5.3 Middle 18 89 4.9 Right 3 12 4.0 None 2 -2 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 66 Lofton 4 5 24 78 Craig 3 5 15 70 McGee 2 4 30 71 Ballard 2 4 21 55 Jones 1 7 28 58 Ancheta 1 6 34 80 Hatcher 1 1 22 22 Price 1 1 11 40 Colford 0 0 26 56 Hironaka 0 0 16 82 Thornton 0 0 14 52 Tobias 0 0 7 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 5 2.5 Short (0-8 Yds) 12 10 70 5.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 16 9 102 6.3 Long (19+ Yds) 5 3 77 15.4 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 4 Newton 35 24 3 0 4 0 3 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 89 Sims 10 8 0 116 28 80 Hatcher 6 2 0 17 25 81 Curtis 5 3 0 56 24 40 Colford 3 3 0 14 17 84 Dockery 3 1 0 14 18 48 Watkins 3 2 0 7 10 35 Crawford 2 2 0 6 12 19 Hill 1 1 0 11 17 38 Kahn 1 1 0 8 10 22 Price 1 1 0 5 7 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 70 McGee 1 34 58 Ancheta 0 29 71 Ballard 1 28 55 Jones 0 25 66 Lofton 0 20 40 Colford 0 17 78 Craig 0 16 56 Hironaka 0 13 52 Tobias 0 10 22 Price 0 7 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 42 Carlson 1.0 0 0 12 57 Terrell 1.0 0 0 11 97 Ellis 0.5 1 1 18 76 Walton 0.5 0 0 18 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 19 92 Schenk 0.0 0 0 18 21 Choi 0.0 0 0 18 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 18 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 17 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 17 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 16 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 15 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 15 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 13 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 13 99 Gunn 0.0 0 0 5 98 Woodley 0.0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0.0 0 0 3 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 42 Carlson 4 1 0 12 51 Artis 3 1 0 17 57 Terrell 2 1 0 11 26 Freeman 2 0 0 16 28 Rusk 1 0 1 18 23 Mercado 1 0 0 19 21 Choi 1 0 0 18 69 Burgess 1 0 0 17 39 Ross 1 0 0 15 92 Schenk 0 1 0 18 97 Ellis 0 0 0 18 76 Walton 0 0 0 18 93 Brewer 0 0 0 15 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 13 37 Samuels 0 0 0 13 99 Gunn 0 0 0 5 98 Woodley 0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0 0 0 3 54 Becker 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 7 1 18 17 57 Terrell 7 1 19 11 97 Ellis 6 3 22 18 42 Carlson 4 0 7 12 69 Burgess 3 1 20 17 92 Schenk 3 0 17 18 26 Freeman 3 0 14 16 23 Mercado 2 4 18 19 21 Choi 2 3 14 18 76 Walton 2 1 23 18 37 Samuels 1 2 15 13 28 Rusk 1 1 21 18 93 Brewer 1 1 21 15 39 Ross 1 1 17 15 91 O'Donnell 1 1 6 13 99 Gunn 1 0 3 5 98 Woodley 0 1 8 5 53 Owens 0 1 9 3 54 Becker 0 1 1 2 59 John 0 1 2 0

Injuries:

Bert Ellis, RDT - Knee Tendinitis, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks

Quote:

Last edited by wade moore : 05-11-2003 at 05:09 PM.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:47 AM   #173
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Texarkana(0-0) at Little Rock(0-0)(-4)
Code:
Box Score: Texarkana at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Exhibition Week 2, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 06:51 TXA - Winston Lavery 4 run. 1Q: 06:51 TXA - Geoff Comeaux extra point. 1Q: 02:14 LTR - Cole Murray 33 field goal. 2Q: 00:04 LTR - Duane Crawford 1 run. 2Q: 00:04 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 02:54 LTR - Emmanuel Kahn 2 run. 3Q: 02:54 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 13:44 LTR - Cole Murray 44 field goal. 4Q: 08:15 LTR - Cole Murray 45 field goal. 4Q: 00:58 TXA - Lenny Ezell 59 pass from Stanley Lyle. 4Q: 00:58 TXA - Rusty Flack run for conversion. Game MVP: LTR 4 Benjamin Newton Texarkana 7 0 0 8 - 15 Little Rock 3 7 7 6 - 23 Team Statistics TXA LTR First Downs 16 23 Total Rushes 28 36 Rushing Yards 174 168 Yards Per Carry 6.2 4.6 Pass Attempts 23 35 Completions 16 24 Passing Yards 168 254 Yards Per Attempt 7.3 7.2 Sacked 3 2 Yards Lost 20 12 Interceptions 1 1 Fumbles/Lost 2/0 1/1 Total Plays 51 71 Total Yards 342 422 Yards Per Play 6.7 5.9 3rd Down Plays 2/9 8/15 Avg. YTG on 3rd 7.8 6.0 4th Down Plays 0/1 0/0 Penalties 4 9 Penalty Yards 30 58 Avg. Drive Start OWN 23 OWN 31 Time Of Possession 27:19 32:41 Texarkana Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 38 Brock 10 40 4.0 16 0 42 Lavery 8 72 9.0 24 1 34 Flack 7 55 7.8 36 0 8 Lyle 3 7 2.3 3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 8 Lyle 23 16 168 7.3 59 1 1 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 87 Finley 3 21 7.0 2 9 0 34 Flack 2 8 4.0 0 7 0 89 Briggs 2 12 6.0 0 9 0 43 Hardt 2 11 5.5 7 7 0 26 Avant 2 13 6.5 7 7 0 42 Lavery 1 4 4.0 2 4 0 88 Anthony 1 11 11.0 2 11 0 85 Delcorio 1 17 17.0 3 17 0 38 Brock 1 12 12.0 13 12 0 81 Ezell 1 59 59.0 19 59 1 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 87 Finley 3 57 19.0 0 84 Zellner 1 26 26.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 2 Connell 4 153 38.2 56 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 18 Comeaux 0 2 0 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 49 Sullenger 10 2 0.0 0 0 0 93 Elliott 6 2 1.0 1 0 0 75 Lester 6 3 0.5 0 0 0 55 Sanders 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Malbrough 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Doyle 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 95 Donovan 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 37 Yardley 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 30 Dunham 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 77 Schrock 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 91 Hitchcock 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 33 Harmon 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 51 Lorenzen 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 98 Houck 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 28 Abrams 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 89 Briggs 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Torres 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 21 O'Connor 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 35 Rivers 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 63 Arnold 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 54 Fuller 0 0 0 0 5 0 65 Clinton 0 0 1 0 1 1 63 Arnold 0 0 0 0 2 1 61 Hines 0 0 1 0 3 1 8 Lyle 2 0 0 0 0 0 77 Schrock 0 1 0 0 0 0 51 Lorenzen 0 0 1 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 35 Crawford 16 68 4.2 13 1 38 Kahn 7 39 5.5 16 1 40 Colford 5 23 4.6 16 0 48 Watkins 4 14 3.5 9 0 4 Newton 3 16 5.3 18 0 19 Hill 1 8 8.0 8 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 4 Newton 35 24 254 7.2 29 0 1 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 89 Sims 8 116 14.5 27 29 0 40 Colford 3 14 4.6 4 7 0 81 Curtis 3 56 18.6 8 26 0 35 Crawford 2 6 3.0 7 4 0 80 Hatcher 2 17 8.5 1 11 0 48 Watkins 2 7 3.5 4 6 0 19 Hill 1 11 11.0 2 11 0 84 Dockery 1 14 14.0 5 14 0 38 Kahn 1 8 8.0 0 8 0 22 Price 1 5 5.0 1 5 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 7 7.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 1 17 17.0 0 89 Sims 1 22 22.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 3 105 35.0 45 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 3 3 45 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 57 Terrell 7 1 1.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 7 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 6 3 0.5 0 0 0 42 Carlson 4 0 1.0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 84 Dockery 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 92 Schenk 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 23 Mercado 2 4 0.0 0 0 0 21 Choi 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 1 1 0.0 1 15 0 37 Samuels 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 70 McGee 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Gunn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 John 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 98 Woodley 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 53 Owens 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 70 McGee 0 0 0 0 2 1 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 2 1 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 4 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 0 69 Burgess 0 2 0 0 0 0 55 Jones 0 0 0 0 1 0 80 Hatcher 0 0 0 0 1 0 58 Ancheta 0 0 0 0 1 0 48 Watkins 1 0 0 0 0 0 22 Price 0 0 0 0 1 0 Texarkana Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:42 4:51 OWN 46 9 54 Touchdown 1 2:14 3:20 OWN 2 5 22 Punt 2 12:53 3:59 OWN 20 7 49 Missed FG 2 4:41 2:26 OWN 20 5 20 Punt 3 15:00 3:03 OWN 18 7 21 Downs 3 11:48 3:12 OWN 37 6 20 Punt 3 2:54 1:06 OWN 20 3 9 Punt 4 13:44 2:27 OWN 32 4 45 Missed FG 4 8:15 1:57 OWN 30 4 21 Interception 4 2:13 1:15 OWN 13 5 87 Touchdown Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:18 OWN 13 6 34 Interception 1 6:51 4:37 OWN 16 8 68 Field Goal 2 13:54 1:01 OWN 27 3 8 Punt 2 8:54 4:13 OWN 38 9 25 Punt 2 2:15 2:11 OWN 31 9 69 Touchdown 3 11:57 0:09 OPP 39 1 2 Fumble 3 8:36 5:42 OWN 8 14 92 Touchdown 3 1:48 3:04 OWN 38 7 35 Field Goal 4 11:17 3:02 OWN 30 5 42 Field Goal 4 6:18 4:05 OWN 28 9 36 Punt 4 0:54 0:54 OPP 39 3 4 Game Texarkana Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 1 1 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 2 1 Texarkana Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 6 38 6.3 Middle 18 123 6.8 Right 4 13 3.2 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 54 Fuller 5 7 23 61 Hines 3 6 21 63 Arnold 2 6 22 65 Clinton 1 3 22 74 Washington 0 2 21 38 Brock 0 0 17 89 Briggs 0 0 15 62 Garrison 0 1 4 88 Anthony 0 0 13 43 Hardt 0 0 11 53 Coles 0 0 5 64 Weydahl 0 0 4 69 Everett 0 0 3 80 Boling 0 0 2 Texarkana Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 4 3 23 5.7 Short (0-8 Yds) 10 7 33 3.3 Medium (9-18 Yds) 7 5 53 7.5 Long (19+ Yds) 2 1 59 29.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 8 Lyle 23 16 0 0 4 1 1 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 34 Flack 3 2 0 8 14 85 Delcorio 3 1 0 17 18 26 Avant 3 2 0 13 6 87 Finley 3 3 0 21 11 81 Ezell 3 1 0 59 17 42 Lavery 2 1 0 4 2 89 Briggs 2 2 0 12 14 43 Hardt 2 2 0 11 14 88 Anthony 1 1 0 11 7 38 Brock 1 1 0 12 9 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 54 Fuller 0 20 61 Hines 1 19 63 Arnold 1 19 65 Clinton 1 18 74 Washington 0 17 43 Hardt 0 14 38 Brock 0 9 69 Everett 0 6 53 Coles 0 6 62 Garrison 0 5 64 Weydahl 0 5 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 93 Elliott 1.0 0 0 23 75 Lester 0.5 0 1 26 77 Schrock 0.5 0 0 26 91 Hitchcock 0.0 0 1 29 98 Houck 0.0 0 1 29 49 Sullenger 0.0 0 0 26 21 O'Connor 0.0 0 0 23 28 Abrams 0.0 0 0 22 96 LaPointe 0.0 0 0 21 36 Malbrough 0.0 0 0 19 37 Yardley 0.0 0 0 18 55 Sanders 0.0 0 0 18 33 Harmon 0.0 0 0 17 35 Rivers 0.0 0 0 17 99 Doyle 0.0 0 0 16 30 Dunham 0.0 0 0 16 51 Lorenzen 0.0 0 0 14 95 Donovan 0.0 0 0 10 79 Maurer 0.0 0 0 9 94 Torres 0.0 0 0 6 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 93 Elliott 3 0 1 23 36 Malbrough 3 0 0 19 95 Donovan 3 0 0 10 28 Abrams 2 2 0 22 37 Yardley 2 1 0 18 99 Doyle 2 1 0 16 49 Sullenger 2 0 0 26 51 Lorenzen 2 0 0 14 75 Lester 1 0 0 26 21 O'Connor 1 0 0 23 55 Sanders 1 0 0 18 35 Rivers 1 0 0 17 30 Dunham 1 0 0 16 91 Hitchcock 0 0 0 29 98 Houck 0 0 0 29 77 Schrock 0 0 0 26 96 LaPointe 0 0 0 21 33 Harmon 0 0 0 17 79 Maurer 0 0 0 9 94 Torres 0 0 0 6 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 49 Sullenger 10 2 33 26 75 Lester 6 3 30 26 93 Elliott 6 2 22 23 55 Sanders 4 1 15 18 36 Malbrough 4 0 15 19 99 Doyle 3 2 14 16 95 Donovan 3 1 13 10 37 Yardley 3 0 16 18 30 Dunham 3 0 17 16 91 Hitchcock 2 1 33 29 98 Houck 2 1 33 29 77 Schrock 2 1 30 26 51 Lorenzen 2 1 21 14 33 Harmon 2 1 17 17 28 Abrams 2 0 19 22 94 Torres 2 0 7 6 21 O'Connor 1 1 23 23 35 Rivers 1 1 13 17 96 LaPointe 0 0 12 21 79 Maurer 0 0 2 9 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 13 69 5.3 Middle 18 89 4.9 Right 3 12 4.0 None 2 -2 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 66 Lofton 4 5 24 78 Craig 3 5 15 70 McGee 2 4 30 71 Ballard 2 4 21 55 Jones 1 7 28 58 Ancheta 1 6 34 80 Hatcher 1 1 22 22 Price 1 1 11 40 Colford 0 0 26 56 Hironaka 0 0 16 82 Thornton 0 0 14 52 Tobias 0 0 7 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 5 2.5 Short (0-8 Yds) 12 10 70 5.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 16 9 102 6.3 Long (19+ Yds) 5 3 77 15.4 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 4 Newton 35 24 3 0 4 0 3 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 89 Sims 10 8 0 116 28 80 Hatcher 6 2 0 17 25 81 Curtis 5 3 0 56 24 40 Colford 3 3 0 14 17 84 Dockery 3 1 0 14 18 48 Watkins 3 2 0 7 10 35 Crawford 2 2 0 6 12 19 Hill 1 1 0 11 17 38 Kahn 1 1 0 8 10 22 Price 1 1 0 5 7 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 70 McGee 1 34 58 Ancheta 0 29 71 Ballard 1 28 55 Jones 0 25 66 Lofton 0 20 40 Colford 0 17 78 Craig 0 16 56 Hironaka 0 13 52 Tobias 0 10 22 Price 0 7 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 42 Carlson 1.0 0 0 12 57 Terrell 1.0 0 0 11 97 Ellis 0.5 1 1 18 76 Walton 0.5 0 0 18 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 19 92 Schenk 0.0 0 0 18 21 Choi 0.0 0 0 18 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 18 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 17 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 17 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 16 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 15 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 15 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 13 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 13 99 Gunn 0.0 0 0 5 98 Woodley 0.0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0.0 0 0 3 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 42 Carlson 4 1 0 12 51 Artis 3 1 0 17 57 Terrell 2 1 0 11 26 Freeman 2 0 0 16 28 Rusk 1 0 1 18 23 Mercado 1 0 0 19 21 Choi 1 0 0 18 69 Burgess 1 0 0 17 39 Ross 1 0 0 15 92 Schenk 0 1 0 18 97 Ellis 0 0 0 18 76 Walton 0 0 0 18 93 Brewer 0 0 0 15 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 13 37 Samuels 0 0 0 13 99 Gunn 0 0 0 5 98 Woodley 0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0 0 0 3 54 Becker 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 7 1 18 17 57 Terrell 7 1 19 11 97 Ellis 6 3 22 18 42 Carlson 4 0 7 12 69 Burgess 3 1 20 17 92 Schenk 3 0 17 18 26 Freeman 3 0 14 16 23 Mercado 2 4 18 19 21 Choi 2 3 14 18 76 Walton 2 1 23 18 37 Samuels 1 2 15 13 28 Rusk 1 1 21 18 93 Brewer 1 1 21 15 39 Ross 1 1 17 15 91 O'Donnell 1 1 6 13 99 Gunn 1 0 3 5 98 Woodley 0 1 8 5 53 Owens 0 1 9 3 54 Becker 0 1 1 2 59 John 0 1 2 0

Injuries:

Bert Ellis, RDT - Knee Tendinitis, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks [/b]

Last edited by wade moore : 05-09-2003 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:50 AM   #174
wade moore
lolzcat

Little Rock(0-0) at Athens(0-0)(-1)
Code:
Box Score: Little Rock at Athens Athens, GA. Exhibition Week 3, 1998 Attendance: 65,800 (80,700). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 2Q: 05:12 ATH - Lamont Rivera 5 run. 2Q: 05:12 ATH - Maurice Cash extra point. 2Q: 01:50 ATH - Maurice Cash 20 field goal. 2Q: 00:15 LTR - Cole Murray 22 field goal. 4Q: 14:13 LTR - Cole Murray 48 field goal. 4Q: 07:15 LTR - Duane Crawford 2 run. 4Q: 07:15 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 06:42 ATH - Darryl Turner 85 pass from Lamont Rivera. 4Q: 06:42 ATH - Maurice Cash extra point. 4Q: 02:22 ATH - Randal Pierce 68 pass from Lamont Rivera. 4Q: 02:22 ATH - Maurice Cash extra point. 4Q: 01:01 LTR - Antoine Sawyer 2 run. 4Q: 01:01 LTR - Antoine Sawyer pass for conversion failed. Game MVP: ATH 88 Darryl Turner Little Rock 0 3 0 16 - 19 Athens 0 10 0 14 - 24 Team Statistics LTR ATH First Downs 23 16 Total Rushes 29 27 Rushing Yards 122 119 Yards Per Carry 4.2 4.4 Pass Attempts 37 23 Completions 26 14 Passing Yards 241 266 Yards Per Attempt 6.5 11.5 Sacked 4 3 Yards Lost 24 16 Interceptions 4 4 Fumbles/Lost 1/0 0/0 Total Plays 66 50 Total Yards 363 385 Yards Per Play 5.5 7.7 3rd Down Plays 9/16 4/11 Avg. YTG on 3rd 7.7 6.0 4th Down Plays 0/0 0/0 Penalties 3 4 Penalty Yards 15 18 Avg. Drive Start OWN 29 OWN 32 Time Of Possession 33:09 26:51 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 35 Crawford 11 42 3.8 19 1 38 Kahn 8 31 3.8 20 0 18 Sawyer 7 40 5.7 16 1 48 Watkins 2 8 4.0 6 0 19 Hill 1 1 1.0 1 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 4 Newton 20 12 128 6.4 26 0 4 4 18 Sawyer 17 14 113 6.6 46 0 0 0 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 35 Crawford 5 24 4.8 5 11 0 80 Hatcher 5 13 2.6 0 7 0 81 Curtis 4 80 20.0 0 46 0 40 Colford 3 30 10.0 8 14 0 89 Sims 3 51 17.0 11 26 0 84 Dockery 2 22 11.0 1 11 0 22 Price 2 5 2.5 5 5 0 19 Hill 1 16 16.0 0 16 0 48 Watkins 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 3 56 18.6 0 84 Dockery 1 20 20.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 3 152 50.6 57 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 2 4 48 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 69 Burgess 7 0 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 4 1 1.0 1 0 0 39 Ross 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 21 Choi 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 0 1.0 0 0 0 92 Schenk 2 0 1.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 2 3 0.0 1 12 0 37 Samuels 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 2 0 0.0 1 0 0 19 Hill 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 84 Dockery 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 98 Woodley 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 1 0 0.0 1 5 0 54 Becker 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 24 Poole 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 59 John 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 4 Newton 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 40 Colford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 80 Hatcher 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 48 Watkins 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Owens 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Gunn 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 56 Hironaka 0 0 0 0 0 2 58 Ancheta 0 0 0 0 2 0 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 0 1 55 Jones 0 0 0 0 4 1 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 70 McGee 0 0 0 0 1 0 38 Kahn 0 0 1 0 0 0 18 Sawyer 1 0 0 0 0 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 1 0 Athens Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 41 Bradford 9 48 5.3 15 0 2 Rivera 7 37 5.2 21 1 46 Raymond 6 17 2.8 7 0 34 Shepherd 4 14 3.5 12 0 80 Pierce 1 3 3.0 3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 2 Rivera 23 14 266 11.5 85 2 4 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 88 Turner 7 160 22.8 42 85 1 83 Henley 2 22 11.0 7 12 0 41 Bradford 1 1 1.0 0 1 0 87 Burroughs 1 4 4.0 4 4 0 80 Pierce 1 68 68.0 57 68 1 35 Slye 1 6 6.0 4 6 0 46 Raymond 1 5 5.0 7 5 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 34 Shepherd 2 -4 -2.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 82 Edwards 2 41 20.5 0 34 Shepherd 1 19 19.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 1 Kattus 4 149 37.2 43 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 3 Cash 1 1 20 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 95 Poston 8 1 0.0 0 0 0 99 Vance 6 4 0.0 1 2 0 31 Kirk 6 2 0.0 1 0 0 98 Cronin 5 2 1.0 0 0 0 77 Brady 5 1 1.0 0 0 0 44 Lynch 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 32 Mayes 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Darlington 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 70 Douglass 3 2 1.5 0 0 0 91 Cuellar 3 4 0.5 0 0 0 40 Hudson 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 43 Braddock 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 38 Hampton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 49 Goodin 1 0 0.0 2 13 0 54 Beal 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 88 Turner 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 87 Burroughs 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 84 Bradford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 2 Rivera 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 80 Pierce 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 51 Loftis 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 64 Fisk 0 0 0 0 0 1 62 Newsome 0 0 0 0 0 1 35 Slye 0 0 0 0 0 1 58 Weisenbach 0 0 0 0 5 0 59 Darlington 0 1 0 0 0 0 69 Baxter 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:06 OWN 3 5 7 Punt 1 9:03 5:56 OWN 12 11 63 Missed FG 1 2:20 2:31 OWN 43 6 21 Interception 2 14:00 1:20 OPP 29 3 -6 Missed FG 2 12:30 0:42 OWN 33 2 0 Interception 2 6:18 0:11 OWN 20 1 0 Interception 2 5:12 1:29 OWN 21 3 -6 Interception 2 1:50 1:35 OWN 35 7 60 Field Goal 3 11:06 4:56 OWN 7 8 42 Punt 3 3:43 4:30 OWN 37 8 32 Field Goal 4 11:22 4:07 OWN 39 8 61 Touchdown 4 6:42 1:46 OWN 32 3 6 Punt 4 2:22 1:21 OWN 31 5 69 Touchdown Athens Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:54 2:51 OWN 32 5 26 Punt 1 3:07 0:47 OWN 32 2 2 Interception 2 14:49 0:49 OWN 26 3 4 Interception 2 12:40 0:10 OWN 42 1 0 Interception 2 11:48 5:30 OWN 20 10 73 Interception 2 6:07 0:55 OPP 26 2 26 Touchdown 2 3:43 1:53 OPP 26 4 23 Field Goal 2 0:15 0:15 OWN 19 1 -1 Half 3 15:00 3:54 OWN 20 8 35 Punt 3 6:10 2:27 OWN 8 4 17 Punt 4 14:13 2:51 OWN 21 3 -3 Punt 4 7:15 0:33 OWN 15 1 85 Touchdown 4 4:56 2:34 OWN 7 6 93 Touchdown 4 1:01 1:01 OPP 41 3 -1 Game Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 2 1 Athens Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 1 1 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 12 72 6.0 Middle 10 33 3.3 Right 7 17 2.4 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 55 Jones 4 8 22 58 Ancheta 2 5 23 70 McGee 1 4 25 71 Ballard 1 3 17 78 Craig 1 3 8 40 Colford 0 1 14 56 Hironaka 0 1 9 66 Lofton 0 0 17 80 Hatcher 0 0 14 82 Thornton 0 0 6 22 Price 0 0 5 52 Tobias 0 0 4 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 5 16 3.2 Short (0-8 Yds) 11 9 23 2.0 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 10 130 8.6 Long (19+ Yds) 6 2 72 12.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 4 Newton 20 12 0 1 1 1 1 4 18 Sawyer 17 14 0 1 1 0 1 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 80 Hatcher 6 5 1 13 20 35 Crawford 5 5 0 24 17 84 Dockery 5 2 0 22 19 89 Sims 5 3 0 51 29 81 Curtis 5 4 1 80 32 19 Hill 4 1 0 16 18 40 Colford 3 3 0 30 15 22 Price 2 2 0 5 9 38 Kahn 1 0 0 0 10 48 Watkins 1 1 0 0 8 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 58 Ancheta 0 33 70 McGee 0 30 66 Lofton 1 29 55 Jones 1 28 71 Ballard 0 20 56 Hironaka 2 18 40 Colford 0 15 78 Craig 0 14 52 Tobias 0 13 22 Price 0 9 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 76 Walton 1.0 0 2 22 92 Schenk 1.0 0 0 20 57 Terrell 1.0 0 0 16 91 O'Donnell 0.0 1 0 8 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 19 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 19 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 16 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 16 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 16 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 16 97 Ellis 0.0 0 0 14 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 14 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 14 21 Choi 0.0 0 0 11 99 Gunn 0.0 0 0 9 53 Owens 0.0 0 0 6 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 5 24 Poole 0.0 0 0 4 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 3 98 Woodley 0.0 0 0 3 59 John 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 26 Freeman 3 0 0 14 69 Burgess 2 0 0 19 37 Samuels 2 0 0 16 21 Choi 2 0 0 11 51 Artis 1 1 1 19 57 Terrell 1 0 1 16 39 Ross 1 0 0 16 53 Owens 1 0 0 6 59 John 1 0 0 2 28 Rusk 0 1 1 16 76 Walton 0 0 0 22 92 Schenk 0 0 0 20 93 Brewer 0 0 0 16 42 Carlson 0 0 1 5 97 Ellis 0 0 0 14 23 Mercado 0 0 0 14 99 Gunn 0 0 0 9 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 8 24 Poole 0 0 0 4 54 Becker 0 0 0 3 98 Woodley 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 69 Burgess 7 0 16 19 57 Terrell 4 1 13 16 39 Ross 3 1 15 16 26 Freeman 3 1 16 14 21 Choi 3 0 12 11 51 Artis 2 3 22 19 37 Samuels 2 2 13 16 76 Walton 2 0 18 22 92 Schenk 2 0 14 20 28 Rusk 2 0 16 16 98 Woodley 2 0 8 3 97 Ellis 1 2 18 14 54 Becker 1 1 4 3 24 Poole 1 1 3 4 93 Brewer 1 0 17 16 91 O'Donnell 1 0 9 8 53 Owens 1 0 6 6 42 Carlson 1 0 5 5 59 John 1 0 0 2 99 Gunn 0 1 4 9 23 Mercado 0 0 13 14 Athens Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 5 24 4.8 Middle 15 88 5.8 Right 5 10 2.0 None 2 -3 -1.5 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 58 Weisenbach 5 13 19 69 Baxter 1 1 10 63 Carlton 0 2 20 60 Rainer 0 1 18 64 Fisk 0 1 18 35 Slye 0 1 13 53 Hamilton 0 1 3 87 Burroughs 0 0 12 84 Bradford 0 0 12 78 Miller 0 0 10 79 Benson 0 0 7 62 Newsome 0 0 5 83 Henley 0 0 4 28 Neely 0 0 4 Athens Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 4 3 12 3.0 Short (0-8 Yds) 5 4 21 4.2 Medium (9-18 Yds) 9 6 148 16.4 Long (19+ Yds) 5 1 85 17.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 2 Rivera 23 14 0 0 2 1 2 4 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 88 Turner 7 7 0 160 20 80 Pierce 5 1 0 68 12 41 Bradford 3 1 0 1 11 89 Wallace 2 0 0 0 12 87 Burroughs 2 1 0 4 8 83 Henley 2 2 0 22 9 35 Slye 1 1 0 6 10 46 Raymond 1 1 0 5 8 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 58 Weisenbach 0 20 63 Carlton 0 19 64 Fisk 1 19 60 Rainer 0 17 69 Baxter 0 14 35 Slye 1 10 78 Miller 0 9 62 Newsome 1 7 79 Benson 0 5 53 Hamilton 0 5 28 Neely 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 70 Douglass 1.5 0 0 27 77 Brady 1.0 1 2 34 98 Cronin 1.0 0 0 33 91 Cuellar 0.5 0 0 26 32 Mayes 0.0 0 0 32 44 Lynch 0.0 0 0 30 38 Hampton 0.0 0 0 28 99 Vance 0.0 0 0 25 31 Kirk 0.0 0 0 24 40 Hudson 0.0 0 0 23 95 Poston 0.0 0 0 22 49 Goodin 0.0 0 0 22 59 Darlington 0.0 0 0 17 43 Braddock 0.0 0 0 17 54 Beal 0.0 0 0 15 73 Quackenbush 0.0 0 0 11 71 Moore 0.0 0 0 10 51 Loftis 0.0 0 0 8 76 Beckemeier 0.0 0 0 3 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 32 Mayes 3 0 0 32 95 Poston 3 0 0 22 59 Darlington 3 0 0 17 98 Cronin 2 2 0 33 99 Vance 2 0 1 25 31 Kirk 2 0 1 24 44 Lynch 2 0 0 30 38 Hampton 2 0 0 28 91 Cuellar 2 0 0 26 40 Hudson 2 0 0 23 43 Braddock 2 0 0 17 51 Loftis 1 0 0 8 49 Goodin 0 0 2 22 77 Brady 0 0 0 34 70 Douglass 0 0 0 27 54 Beal 0 0 0 15 73 Quackenbush 0 0 0 11 71 Moore 0 0 0 10 76 Beckemeier 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 95 Poston 8 1 14 22 99 Vance 6 4 19 25 31 Kirk 6 2 12 24 98 Cronin 5 2 22 33 77 Brady 5 1 22 34 32 Mayes 5 0 24 32 44 Lynch 5 0 22 30 59 Darlington 4 1 12 17 91 Cuellar 3 4 20 26 70 Douglass 3 2 12 27 40 Hudson 2 2 14 23 43 Braddock 2 1 11 17 38 Hampton 2 0 16 28 54 Beal 1 1 16 15 49 Goodin 1 0 12 22 51 Loftis 1 0 6 8 71 Moore 0 0 13 10 73 Quackenbush 0 0 5 11 76 Beckemeier 0 0 3 3

Injuries:

Bert Ellis, RDT - Knee Tendinitis, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.
Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 5 weeks.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2003, 04:53 AM   #175
wade moore
lolzcat

Hawk Mountain at Little Rock
Code:
Box Score: Hawk Mountain at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Exhibition Week 4, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 11:29 HWK - Korey Song 28 field goal. 1Q: 04:06 LTR - Tracy Curtis 14 pass from Benjamin Newton. 1Q: 04:06 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 12:57 HWK - Korey Song 29 field goal. 2Q: 08:53 HWK - Leroy Lane 9 pass from Artie Harvey. 2Q: 08:53 HWK - Korey Song extra point. 2Q: 01:28 LTR - Cole Murray 30 field goal. 3Q: 09:23 LTR - Cole Murray 18 field goal. 3Q: 09:13 HWK - Kendrick Corbett 90 kickoff return. 3Q: 09:13 HWK - Korey Song extra point. 3Q: 04:48 LTR - Emmanuel Kahn 1 run. 3Q: 04:48 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 12:50 HWK - Sean Poulin 2 pass from Artie Harvey. 4Q: 12:50 HWK - Korey Song extra point. 4Q: 07:16 LTR - Cole Murray 45 field goal. 4Q: 01:15 HWK - Leroy Lane 6 pass from Artie Harvey. 4Q: 01:15 HWK - Korey Song extra point. Game MVP: HWK 5 Artie Harvey Hawk Mountain 3 10 7 14 - 34 Little Rock 7 3 10 3 - 23 Team Statistics HWK LTR First Downs 18 22 Total Rushes 23 29 Rushing Yards 83 151 Yards Per Carry 3.6 5.2 Pass Attempts 31 39 Completions 22 19 Passing Yards 253 194 Yards Per Attempt 8.1 4.9 Sacked 1 3 Yards Lost 9 17 Interceptions 1 1 Fumbles/Lost 1/0 0/0 Total Plays 54 68 Total Yards 336 345 Yards Per Play 6.2 5.0 3rd Down Plays 6/12 6/14 Avg. YTG on 3rd 6.7 6.7 4th Down Plays 0/0 0/1 Penalties 6 2 Penalty Yards 34 10 Avg. Drive Start OWN 38 OWN 25 Time Of Possession 27:25 32:35 Hawk Mountain Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 42 Poulin 9 31 3.4 7 0 46 Bailey 8 44 5.5 24 0 5 Harvey 4 6 1.5 5 0 34 Richmond 2 2 1.0 2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Harvey 31 22 253 8.1 53 3 1 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 4 Lane 6 93 15.5 23 34 2 82 Dresow 3 26 8.6 6 10 0 42 Poulin 3 17 5.6 5 10 1 34 Richmond 2 15 7.5 7 9 0 46 Bailey 2 7 3.5 8 6 0 84 Schwartz 2 60 30.0 14 53 0 30 Timlin 1 4 4.0 3 4 0 83 Porter 1 15 15.0 0 15 0 41 Eblen 1 4 4.0 4 4 0 81 Pridgen 1 12 12.0 0 12 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 4 Lane 1 6 6.0 0 48 Gulbrandsen 1 -4 -4.0 0 87 Seto 1 7 7.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 31 Rainwater 2 38 19.0 0 44 Corbett 2 119 59.5 1 34 Richmond 1 21 21.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 10 Whiting 4 182 45.5 54 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 2 Song 2 2 29 4 4 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 23 Coppa 9 0 0.0 1 22 0 48 Gulbrandsen 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 74 Schroeder 4 0 1.0 0 0 0 43 Floyd 4 4 0.0 0 0 0 49 Brewer 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 31 Rainwater 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Collier 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 98 Boehm 3 3 0.5 0 0 0 52 Rosian 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 79 Mitchell 2 2 1.0 0 0 0 99 Van Cleave 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 42 Poulin 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 30 Timlin 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 77 Jordan 1 0 0.5 0 0 0 96 Horner 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 93 Robinson 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 4 Lane 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 29 Weaver 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 70 Terry 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 44 Corbett 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 51 Heaton 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 55 Roberts 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 76 Gibson 0 0 0 0 0 1 70 Terry 0 0 0 0 2 0 30 Timlin 0 0 0 0 2 0 62 McKenzie 0 0 1 0 0 0 46 Bailey 1 0 0 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 38 Kahn 10 40 4.0 11 1 48 Watkins 10 68 6.8 26 0 35 Crawford 7 36 5.1 12 0 4 Newton 1 5 5.0 5 0 40 Colford 1 2 2.0 2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 4 Newton 39 19 194 4.9 25 1 1 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 81 Curtis 5 57 11.4 13 14 1 40 Colford 3 24 8.0 13 11 0 38 Kahn 3 24 8.0 4 13 0 19 Hill 2 22 11.0 1 12 0 80 Hatcher 2 11 5.5 7 12 0 84 Dockery 2 37 18.5 5 25 0 35 Crawford 1 9 9.0 0 9 0 82 Thornton 1 10 10.0 1 10 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 16 16.0 0 19 Hill 1 1 1.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 3 59 19.6 0 89 Sims 2 42 21.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 4 159 39.7 48 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 3 3 45 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Artis 6 2 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 92 Schenk 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 21 Choi 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Gunn 2 0 0.5 0 0 0 22 Price 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 1 1 0.0 1 9 0 24 Poole 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 19 Hill 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 71 Ballard 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Owens 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 0 1 0.5 0 0 0 42 Carlson 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 4 1 58 Ancheta 0 0 0 0 1 2 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 3 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 0 70 McGee 0 0 0 0 1 0 56 Hironaka 0 0 0 0 1 0 51 Artis 0 1 0 0 0 0 Hawk Mountain Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 14:26 2:57 OPP 30 5 19 Field Goal 1 4:06 2:23 OWN 20 5 31 Punt 1 0:45 2:48 OWN 42 5 46 Field Goal 2 11:11 2:18 OWN 25 5 75 Touchdown 2 1:28 1:08 OWN 35 3 3 Punt 3 15:00 1:12 OWN 24 2 24 Interception 3 4:48 6:58 OWN 31 12 69 Touchdown 4 11:09 1:03 OWN 28 3 -14 Punt 4 7:16 1:36 OWN 25 3 6 Punt 4 4:42 3:27 50 11 50 Touchdown 4 0:26 0:26 OPP 23 1 -2 Game Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 0:34 OWN 21 1 0 Interception 1 11:29 7:23 OWN 5 13 95 Touchdown 1 1:43 0:58 OWN 11 3 5 Punt 2 12:57 1:46 OWN 20 4 10 Punt 2 8:53 7:25 OWN 28 16 59 Field Goal 2 0:20 0:20 OWN 32 2 -1 Half 3 13:48 4:25 OWN 48 8 51 Field Goal 3 9:13 4:25 OWN 36 9 64 Touchdown 4 12:50 1:41 OWN 28 3 6 Punt 4 10:06 2:50 OWN 42 5 30 Field Goal 4 5:40 0:58 OWN 16 3 9 Punt 4 1:15 0:49 OWN 23 4 0 Downs Hawk Mountain Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 5 3 2 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 2 2 Hawk Mountain Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 4 15 3.7 Middle 13 53 4.0 Right 5 17 3.4 None 1 -2 -2.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 70 Terry 2 4 17 30 Timlin 2 3 11 56 Peterson 0 4 12 68 Marrero 0 2 18 78 Bensen 0 2 13 76 Gibson 0 2 9 42 Poulin 0 1 14 61 Mueller 0 1 6 62 McKenzie 0 0 14 82 Dresow 0 0 11 54 Wunsch 0 0 11 83 Porter 0 0 7 81 Pridgen 0 0 4 Hawk Mountain Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 4 17 3.4 Short (0-8 Yds) 11 7 37 3.3 Medium (9-18 Yds) 12 9 112 9.3 Long (19+ Yds) 3 2 87 29.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Harvey 31 22 1 1 4 0 2 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 4 Lane 9 6 0 93 27 82 Dresow 4 3 0 26 20 46 Bailey 4 2 0 7 17 42 Poulin 3 3 0 17 19 30 Timlin 3 1 1 4 9 34 Richmond 2 2 0 15 6 84 Schwartz 2 2 0 60 14 83 Porter 1 1 0 15 7 41 Eblen 1 1 0 4 7 81 Pridgen 1 1 0 12 6 88 Horton 1 0 0 0 23 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 68 Marrero 0 31 70 Terry 0 29 78 Bensen 0 21 62 McKenzie 0 21 42 Poulin 0 19 56 Peterson 0 17 61 Mueller 0 15 54 Wunsch 0 15 30 Timlin 0 9 76 Gibson 1 6 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 74 Schroeder 1.0 0 1 33 79 Mitchell 1.0 0 0 35 77 Jordan 0.5 0 2 33 98 Boehm 0.5 0 0 21 44 Corbett 0.0 0 0 33 52 Rosian 0.0 0 1 22 99 Van Cleave 0.0 0 0 32 49 Brewer 0.0 0 0 31 48 Gulbrandsen 0.0 0 0 30 93 Robinson 0.0 0 1 15 23 Coppa 0.0 0 0 24 31 Rainwater 0.0 0 0 23 43 Floyd 0.0 0 0 22 59 Collier 0.0 0 0 17 96 Horner 0.0 0 1 6 29 Weaver 0.0 0 0 15 55 Roberts 0.0 0 0 14 71 Weisenbach 0.0 0 0 7 94 Crozier 0.0 0 0 6 51 Heaton 0.0 0 0 6 73 Middleton 0.0 0 0 4 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 48 Gulbrandsen 3 1 0 30 49 Brewer 3 0 0 31 98 Boehm 3 0 0 21 23 Coppa 2 2 1 24 43 Floyd 2 1 0 22 31 Rainwater 2 0 0 23 52 Rosian 2 0 0 22 59 Collier 1 0 0 17 55 Roberts 1 0 0 14 44 Corbett 0 2 0 33 29 Weaver 0 2 0 15 79 Mitchell 0 0 0 35 77 Jordan 0 0 0 33 74 Schroeder 0 0 0 33 99 Van Cleave 0 0 0 32 93 Robinson 0 0 0 15 71 Weisenbach 0 0 0 7 94 Crozier 0 0 0 6 96 Horner 0 0 0 6 51 Heaton 0 0 0 6 73 Middleton 0 0 0 4 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 23 Coppa 9 0 18 24 48 Gulbrandsen 5 1 18 30 43 Floyd 4 4 13 22 49 Brewer 4 1 21 31 74 Schroeder 4 0 27 33 31 Rainwater 4 0 18 23 59 Collier 4 0 19 17 98 Boehm 3 3 13 21 52 Rosian 3 0 18 22 79 Mitchell 2 2 22 35 99 Van Cleave 2 2 25 32 93 Robinson 1 1 5 15 96 Horner 1 1 5 6 77 Jordan 1 0 23 33 44 Corbett 1 0 18 33 29 Weaver 1 0 16 15 55 Roberts 1 0 12 14 51 Heaton 1 0 7 6 71 Weisenbach 0 0 3 7 73 Middleton 0 0 6 4 94 Crozier 0 0 1 6 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 7 37 5.2 Middle 13 50 3.8 Right 9 64 7.1 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 52 Tobias 4 5 27 78 Craig 3 4 22 66 Lofton 3 4 18 56 Hironaka 1 5 20 70 McGee 1 4 16 58 Ancheta 1 3 26 80 Hatcher 0 1 20 40 Colford 0 0 21 71 Ballard 0 1 10 22 Price 0 1 4 82 Thornton 0 0 10 55 Jones 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 3 2 10 3.3 Short (0-8 Yds) 11 7 58 5.2 Medium (9-18 Yds) 16 9 101 6.3 Long (19+ Yds) 9 1 25 2.7 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 4 Newton 39 19 3 2 8 0 6 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 81 Curtis 10 5 1 57 32 19 Hill 5 2 0 22 15 80 Hatcher 5 2 0 11 19 84 Dockery 5 2 0 37 21 40 Colford 4 3 0 24 23 38 Kahn 4 3 1 24 14 35 Crawford 3 1 0 9 17 89 Sims 2 0 0 0 29 82 Thornton 1 1 0 10 13 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 58 Ancheta 2 39 78 Craig 0 37 56 Hironaka 0 32 52 Tobias 1 28 66 Lofton 0 27 40 Colford 0 23 70 McGee 0 14 71 Ballard 0 10 55 Jones 0 8 22 Price 0 6 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 76 Walton 0.5 0 1 29 99 Gunn 0.5 0 0 9 92 Schenk 0.0 0 1 23 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 28 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 27 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 26 97 Ellis 0.0 0 0 25 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 21 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 20 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 20 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 19 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 19 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 17 21 Choi 0.0 0 0 17 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 11 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 8 98 Woodley 0.0 0 0 8 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 5 24 Poole 0.0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0.0 0 0 4 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 69 Burgess 5 0 0 27 26 Freeman 3 0 0 20 51 Artis 2 1 0 28 37 Samuels 2 1 0 19 23 Mercado 2 0 0 21 57 Terrell 2 0 0 17 54 Becker 2 0 0 5 28 Rusk 1 1 1 26 92 Schenk 1 0 0 23 21 Choi 1 0 0 17 99 Gunn 1 0 0 9 39 Ross 0 1 0 20 76 Walton 0 0 0 29 97 Ellis 0 0 0 25 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 19 93 Brewer 0 0 0 11 42 Carlson 0 0 0 8 98 Woodley 0 0 0 8 24 Poole 0 0 0 5 53 Owens 0 0 0 4 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 6 2 14 28 26 Freeman 5 2 15 20 92 Schenk 5 1 15 23 57 Terrell 5 0 12 17 69 Burgess 4 0 16 27 37 Samuels 3 1 13 19 23 Mercado 3 1 9 21 21 Choi 3 1 7 17 54 Becker 3 0 5 5 91 O'Donnell 2 0 17 19 99 Gunn 2 0 8 9 28 Rusk 1 1 15 26 39 Ross 1 1 14 20 24 Poole 1 1 5 5 53 Owens 1 0 8 4 42 Carlson 0 2 6 8 76 Walton 0 1 20 29 97 Ellis 0 1 14 25 98 Woodley 0 0 5 8 93 Brewer 0 0 1 11 59 John 0 0 1 0

Injuries:
Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Out, full strength in about 3 weeks.
Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 4 weeks.

Quote:

Last edited by wade moore : 05-09-2003 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:56 AM   #176
wade moore
lolzcat

Little Rock at Mazatlan
Code:
Box Score: Little Rock at Mazatlan Mazatlan, LA. Exhibition Week 5, 1998 Attendance: 76,500 (91,400). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 09:34 MAZ - Archie Benge 4 pass from Reggie Wright. 1Q: 09:34 MAZ - Jimmy Gunn extra point. 1Q: 03:55 LTR - Mario Price 1 pass from Benjamin Newton. 1Q: 03:55 LTR - Cole Murray extra point failed. 2Q: 14:11 MAZ - Jimmy Gunn 54 field goal. 2Q: 00:25 MAZ - Jimmy Gunn 36 field goal. 4Q: 11:31 MAZ - Carlos Shannon 1 pass from Reggie Wright. 4Q: 11:31 MAZ - Jimmy Gunn extra point. 4Q: 05:43 LTR - Cole Murray 23 field goal. Game MVP: MAZ 13 Reggie Wright Little Rock 6 0 0 3 - 9 Mazatlan 7 6 0 7 - 20 Team Statistics LTR MAZ First Downs 16 24 Total Rushes 32 32 Rushing Yards 126 125 Yards Per Carry 3.9 3.9 Pass Attempts 27 31 Completions 17 22 Passing Yards 161 204 Yards Per Attempt 5.9 6.5 Sacked 4 3 Yards Lost 27 18 Interceptions 0 0 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 0/0 Total Plays 59 63 Total Yards 287 329 Yards Per Play 4.8 5.2 3rd Down Plays 6/15 5/13 Avg. YTG on 3rd 9.0 7.9 4th Down Plays 1/1 0/0 Penalties 6 4 Penalty Yards 61 25 Avg. Drive Start OWN 28 OWN 27 Time Of Possession 28:55 31:05 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 48 Watkins 16 47 2.9 14 0 38 Kahn 9 33 3.6 9 0 18 Sawyer 4 23 5.7 7 0 4 Newton 1 -1 -1.0 -1 0 89 Sims 1 3 3.0 3 0 81 Curtis 1 21 21.0 21 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 18 Sawyer 17 9 96 5.6 18 0 0 1 4 Newton 10 8 65 6.5 28 1 0 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 48 Watkins 4 14 3.5 8 4 0 84 Dockery 3 35 11.6 3 18 0 89 Sims 3 28 9.3 0 11 0 40 Colford 2 10 5.0 3 11 0 80 Hatcher 2 39 19.5 7 28 0 19 Hill 1 18 18.0 5 18 0 81 Curtis 1 16 16.0 1 16 0 22 Price 1 1 1.0 0 1 1 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 1 8 8.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 89 Sims 2 47 23.5 0 19 Hill 1 16 16.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 7 244 34.8 42 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 1 1 23 0 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Artis 9 4 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 4 4 1.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 4 4 0.0 0 0 0 21 Choi 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 92 Schenk 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 59 John 3 0 1.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 1 0 1.0 0 0 0 98 Woodley 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 19 Hill 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 70 McGee 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 24 Poole 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Owens 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 0 1 58 Ancheta 0 0 0 0 0 2 70 McGee 0 0 0 0 1 1 82 Thornton 0 0 0 0 2 0 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 1 0 80 Hatcher 0 0 0 0 1 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 1 0 22 Price 0 0 0 0 1 0 Mazatlan Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 23 Van Pelt 14 53 3.7 20 0 48 Niles 10 42 4.2 15 0 46 Tubbs 7 23 3.2 7 0 13 Wright 1 7 7.0 7 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 13 Wright 31 22 204 6.5 23 2 0 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 83 Shannon 5 40 8.0 11 16 1 21 Benge 5 31 6.2 25 9 1 82 Jones 3 49 16.3 9 23 0 23 Van Pelt 2 16 8.0 12 9 0 80 Fulton 2 30 15.0 8 22 0 87 Palmer 2 19 9.5 3 10 0 86 Bruce 1 12 12.0 1 12 0 35 Tice 1 0 0.0 1 0 0 85 Montez 1 7 7.0 0 7 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 41 Stockland 1 1 1.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 23 Van Pelt 2 43 21.5 0 25 Roberts 1 21 21.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 18 Small 5 174 34.8 46 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 16 Gunn 2 3 54 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 99 Jefferson 7 1 0.0 0 0 0 41 Stockland 7 0 0.0 0 0 0 57 Scholl 6 4 1.0 0 0 0 78 Armendariz 5 0 0.5 0 0 0 56 Rash 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 31 Duran 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 93 Stephens 2 3 1.0 0 0 0 97 Lehmann 2 2 0.5 0 0 0 74 Stuart 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 36 Tate 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 96 Sinard 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 77 Kornblatt 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 43 Francis 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 27 Jefferson 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 25 Roberts 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Hewitt 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 61 Everett 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 22 Bradford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 85 Montez 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 82 Jones 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 73 Dobbs 0 1 0.5 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 65 Linquist 0 0 0 0 0 1 69 Montreuil 0 0 0 0 2 0 63 Robinson-Randall 0 0 0 0 0 1 66 Givens 0 0 0 0 1 1 54 Jackson 0 0 0 0 4 0 67 Bowlin 0 0 0 0 1 0 35 Tice 0 0 0 0 1 0 76 Jefcoat 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 9:34 1:50 OWN 33 5 1 Punt 1 7:02 3:07 50 6 50 Touchdown 2 14:11 2:24 OWN 15 3 2 Punt 2 8:51 3:41 OWN 43 6 15 Punt 2 0:25 0:25 OWN 39 2 -7 Half 3 15:00 1:20 OWN 20 3 2 Punt 3 11:44 3:54 OWN 2 7 22 Punt 3 5:15 4:32 OWN 16 11 40 Punt 4 11:31 5:48 OWN 20 11 74 Field Goal 4 3:56 0:54 OWN 47 3 4 Punt 4 1:08 1:08 OWN 32 7 32 Game Mazatlan Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 5:26 OWN 20 10 80 Touchdown 1 7:44 0:42 OWN 27 3 -5 Punt 1 3:55 4:44 OWN 17 9 46 Field Goal 2 11:47 2:56 OPP 48 5 12 Missed FG 2 5:10 4:45 OWN 20 13 61 Field Goal 3 13:40 1:56 OWN 41 4 11 Punt 3 7:50 2:35 OWN 44 5 13 Punt 3 0:43 4:12 OWN 15 8 85 Touchdown 4 5:43 1:47 OWN 21 3 4 Punt 4 3:02 1:54 OWN 16 6 15 Punt Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 2 1 1 Mazatlan Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 2 1 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 12 75 6.2 Middle 15 37 2.4 Right 4 15 3.7 None 1 -1 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 82 Thornton 2 2 12 52 Tobias 1 4 21 22 Price 1 3 11 71 Ballard 1 2 10 66 Lofton 1 1 16 70 McGee 1 1 12 80 Hatcher 1 1 11 58 Ancheta 0 7 25 56 Hironaka 0 2 23 78 Craig 0 1 26 55 Jones 0 2 7 40 Colford 0 1 13 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 3 1.5 Short (0-8 Yds) 7 6 28 4.0 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 8 102 6.8 Long (19+ Yds) 1 1 28 28.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 18 Sawyer 17 9 0 1 0 0 5 0 4 Newton 10 8 0 1 0 0 1 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 89 Sims 7 3 1 28 22 84 Dockery 5 3 0 35 20 48 Watkins 4 4 0 14 20 19 Hill 2 1 0 18 9 40 Colford 2 2 0 10 12 80 Hatcher 2 2 0 39 8 81 Curtis 2 1 1 16 21 22 Price 1 1 0 1 6 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 56 Hironaka 0 25 58 Ancheta 2 22 78 Craig 1 22 66 Lofton 0 20 52 Tobias 0 20 40 Colford 0 12 70 McGee 1 12 71 Ballard 0 8 55 Jones 0 6 22 Price 0 6 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 69 Burgess 1.0 0 0 23 42 Carlson 1.0 0 0 11 59 John 1.0 0 0 10 97 Ellis 0.0 0 1 24 76 Walton 0.0 0 0 29 92 Schenk 0.0 0 0 28 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 27 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 27 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 26 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 23 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 18 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 17 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 15 21 Choi 0.0 0 0 15 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 10 24 Poole 0.0 0 0 8 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 7 99 Gunn 0.0 0 0 7 53 Owens 0.0 0 0 7 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 6 98 Woodley 0.0 0 0 3 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 51 Artis 5 0 0 27 28 Rusk 4 0 0 23 21 Choi 2 0 0 15 59 John 2 0 0 10 24 Poole 2 0 0 8 54 Becker 2 0 0 6 69 Burgess 1 1 0 23 39 Ross 1 1 0 10 23 Mercado 1 0 0 27 37 Samuels 1 0 0 17 57 Terrell 1 0 0 15 92 Schenk 0 1 0 28 53 Owens 0 1 0 7 76 Walton 0 0 0 29 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 26 97 Ellis 0 0 0 24 26 Freeman 0 0 0 18 42 Carlson 0 0 0 11 96 Howen 0 0 0 7 99 Gunn 0 0 0 7 98 Woodley 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 9 4 28 27 28 Rusk 5 2 23 23 57 Terrell 5 1 19 15 37 Samuels 5 0 19 17 23 Mercado 4 4 26 27 69 Burgess 4 4 29 23 21 Choi 4 2 16 15 92 Schenk 4 1 24 28 76 Walton 3 1 31 29 59 John 3 0 12 10 97 Ellis 2 2 23 24 54 Becker 2 1 5 6 26 Freeman 2 0 19 18 98 Woodley 1 1 7 3 91 O'Donnell 1 0 25 26 42 Carlson 1 0 9 11 24 Poole 1 0 5 8 39 Ross 1 0 3 10 53 Owens 0 1 4 7 99 Gunn 0 0 8 7 96 Howen 0 0 6 7 Mazatlan Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 8 45 5.6 Middle 23 78 3.3 Right 1 2 2.0 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 54 Jackson 4 5 24 69 Montreuil 2 4 19 67 Bowlin 1 6 24 76 Jefcoat 1 4 15 66 Givens 1 3 16 35 Tice 1 3 12 68 Conn 0 3 28 21 Benge 0 1 20 83 Shannon 0 0 19 80 Fulton 0 0 19 65 Linquist 0 1 7 50 Broughton 0 1 6 63 Robinson-Randall 0 0 12 61 Everett 0 0 4 Mazatlan Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 5 24 4.8 Short (0-8 Yds) 14 11 78 5.5 Medium (9-18 Yds) 9 5 79 8.7 Long (19+ Yds) 3 1 23 7.6 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 13 Wright 31 22 2 2 4 0 1 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 21 Benge 7 5 1 31 19 83 Shannon 6 5 0 40 22 87 Palmer 5 2 0 19 18 23 Van Pelt 3 2 1 16 12 82 Jones 3 3 0 49 16 35 Tice 2 1 0 0 11 80 Fulton 2 2 0 30 16 85 Montez 2 1 0 7 26 86 Bruce 1 1 0 12 2 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 68 Conn 0 30 54 Jackson 0 26 67 Bowlin 0 25 66 Givens 1 22 69 Montreuil 0 20 21 Benge 0 19 35 Tice 0 11 76 Jefcoat 0 10 63 Robinson-Randall 1 9 61 Everett 0 6 50 Broughton 0 5 65 Linquist 1 2 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 93 Stephens 1.0 0 2 18 57 Scholl 1.0 0 0 14 78 Armendariz 0.5 0 1 15 74 Stuart 0.5 0 0 24 73 Dobbs 0.5 0 0 9 97 Lehmann 0.5 0 0 3 77 Kornblatt 0.0 0 2 17 25 Roberts 0.0 0 1 21 96 Sinard 0.0 0 0 25 41 Stockland 0.0 0 0 22 31 Duran 0.0 0 0 21 99 Jefferson 0.0 0 0 21 27 Jefferson 0.0 0 0 21 36 Tate 0.0 0 0 18 43 Francis 0.0 0 0 14 22 Bradford 0.0 0 0 11 56 Rash 0.0 0 0 10 51 Lane 0.0 0 0 9 59 Hewitt 0.0 0 0 4 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 99 Jefferson 5 0 0 21 41 Stockland 3 0 0 22 57 Scholl 2 0 0 14 43 Francis 2 0 0 14 31 Duran 1 0 0 21 25 Roberts 1 0 0 21 36 Tate 1 0 0 18 77 Kornblatt 1 0 0 17 97 Lehmann 1 0 0 3 96 Sinard 0 0 0 25 74 Stuart 0 0 0 24 27 Jefferson 0 0 0 21 93 Stephens 0 0 0 18 78 Armendariz 0 0 0 15 22 Bradford 0 0 0 11 56 Rash 0 0 0 10 51 Lane 0 0 0 9 73 Dobbs 0 0 0 9 59 Hewitt 0 0 0 4 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 99 Jefferson 7 1 18 21 41 Stockland 7 0 25 22 57 Scholl 6 4 18 14 78 Armendariz 5 0 19 15 56 Rash 4 1 17 10 31 Duran 3 3 19 21 93 Stephens 2 3 22 18 36 Tate 2 2 11 18 97 Lehmann 2 2 4 3 96 Sinard 2 1 24 25 74 Stuart 2 1 19 24 27 Jefferson 2 1 21 21 77 Kornblatt 2 1 20 17 43 Francis 2 1 10 14 25 Roberts 2 0 19 21 59 Hewitt 1 2 8 4 22 Bradford 1 0 19 11 73 Dobbs 0 1 8 9 51 Lane 0 0 7 9

Injuries:
Juan Hatcher, TE - Hyperextended Knee, Out, full strength in about 3 weeks.
Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Questionable, full strength in about 2 weeks.
Alan Schenk, RDT - Strained Hamstring, Probable, return unknown.
Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 3 weeks.
Frank Ross, RCB - Strained Calf Muscle, Out, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2003, 05:06 AM   #177
wade moore
lolzcat

The preseason was a bit sobering, and showed why the Cascini trade maybe was not as cut and dry as we originally thought..

Here is the proposed starting lineup for the offense, let me know if you disagree...

QB: Coghill, Newton, Sawyer
RB: Lucas, Kahn, Watkins
3rd: Lucas
Passing: Lucas
Near Certain: Lucas
FB: Colford, Price
TE: Hatcher, Thornton, Price
FL: Hill, Curtis
SE: Dockery, Sims
LT: Upshaw, Lofton
LG: Lofton, Hironaka
C: Tobias, Jones
RG: Ballard, Hironaka
RT: Craig, McGee

And here is file 1..
Old 05-09-2003, 05:07 AM   #178
wade moore
lolzcat

File 2..
Old 05-09-2003, 08:28 AM   #179
primelord
Pro Rookie

Just a heads up. I probably won't be able to run the first games until this evening.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:38 AM   #180
primelord
Pro Rookie

Ok here is a look at how the defense performed over the pre-season.

Code:
# Name Tckls Assts Sack PsBlks Hurr Rply Pply TkPct PrPct 21 Choi 12 6 0 0 0 49 61 16.4 0.0 23 Mercado 9 9 0 0 0 66 81 12.2 0.0 24 Poole 3 2 0 0 0 13 17 16.7 0.0 26 Freeman 13 3 0 0 0 64 68 12.1 0.0 28 Rusk 9 4 0 0 0 75 83 8.2 0.0 37 Samuels 11 5 0 0 0 60 65 12.8 0.0 39 Ross 6 3 0 0 0 49 61 8.2 0.0 42 Carlson 6 2 2 0 0 27 36 12.7 5.6 51 Artis 24 10 0 0 0 82 91 19.7 0.0 53 Owens 2 2 0 0 0 27 20 8.5 0.0 54 Becker 6 3 0 0 0 15 16 29.0 0.0 57 Terrell 21 3 2 0 0 63 59 19.7 3.4 59 John 4 1 1 0 0 15 12 18.5 8.3 69 Burgess 18 5 1 0 0 81 86 13.8 1.2 76 Walton 7 3 2 0 3 92 98 5.3 5.1 91 O'Donnell 5 1 0 1 0 57 66 4.9 1.5 92 Schenk 14 2 1 0 1 70 89 10.1 2.2 93 Brewer 2 1 0 0 0 39 42 3.7 0.0 96 Howen 0 0 0.0 0 0 6 7 0.0 0.0 97 Ellis 9 8 0.5 1 2 77 81 10.8 4.3 98 Woodley 3 2 0 0 0 28 19 10.6 0.0 99 Gunn 3 1 0.5 0 0 23 30 7.5 1.7

Passing Stats

Code:
# Name Caught Defensd Int Pplys PDPcT 21 Choi 6 0 0 61 17.1 23 Mercado 4 0 0 81 18.6 24 Poole 2 0 0 17 16.5 26 Freeman 8 0 0 68 16.5 28 Rusk 6 2 3 83 23.2 37 Samuels 5 1 0 65 18.7 39 Ross 3 2 0 61 20.4 42 Carlson 4 1 1 36 21.3 51 Artis 11 3 1 91 19.6 53 Owens 1 1 0 20 21.5 54 Becker 4 0 0 16 12.5 57 Terrell 6 1 1 59 19.9 59 John 3 0 0 12 12.5 69 Burgess 9 1 0 86 17.6 76 Walton 0 0 0 98 20 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 66 20 92 Schenk 1 2 0 89 21 93 Brewer 0 0 0 42 20 96 Howen 0 0 0 7 20 97 Ellis 0 0 0 81 20 98 Woodley 0 0 0 19 20 99 Gunn 1 0 0 30 19

As you can see I know how to get the PDPct now.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:49 AM   #181
primelord
Pro Rookie

Some thoughts based on those stats.

On the defensive line no one really had a very good pre season in terms of rushing the passer. Ellis outplayed Schenck so he will get the starting slot at RDT. And Walton's poor TkPCT has solidified my thoughts on playing Howen in running downs.

Our OLB's Arits and Terrell were tackling machines. I think the LB corps is going to be the strength of this defense. They should collectively put up big numbers although since they will be competing for tackles none of the three will probably have huge numbers on their own. Artis gave up quite a few catches, but I think we will be fine.

At the DB position our rookie Rusk had a very good pre season and will get the nod as the nickle back this season. If Maffett makes his 5 ints and leaves after this year we will probably be in pretty good shape with Rusk stepping in for him.
Old 05-09-2003, 12:40 PM   #182
QuikSand
lolzcat

Looks good to me.

I'm out of touch for the next couple of days, but please don't let that interfere with any progress we might be able to make.

I'll check back in on Sunday evening, probably.
Old 05-09-2003, 02:44 PM   #183
primelord
Pro Rookie

Well we need to cut 2 of the 3 CB's in the Poole, Ross, Choi group. The stats say to keep Ross, but the ratings say to keep Choi. I guess it doesn't matter much as they are battling for the 5th CB slot and they will both be FA's after this season. I am going to go with the production and cut Choi and Poole.
Old 05-09-2003, 02:55 PM   #184
primelord
Pro Rookie

Ok here is a look at the defensive depth chart.

LDE - 1. Howen 2. Walton P. Walton PT - 3
LDT - 1. Castillo 2. Flannery P. Flannery PT - 5
RDT - 1. Ellis 2. Rau P. Ellis PT - 5
RDE - 1. Brewer 2. O'Donnell P. Brewer PT - 8

SLB - 1. Artis 2. Becker PT - 8
MLB - 1. Wellman 2. Burgess PT - 9
WLB - 1. Terrell 2. Becker PT - 7

LCB - 1. Houston PT - 7
RCB - 1. Maffett PT - 7
NCB - 1. Rusk
DCB - 1. Carlson
SS - 1. Mercado 2. Freeman PT - 6
FS - 1. Lincoln 2. Samuels PT - 7

We have a lot of depth on the DLine especially at the DT spot. I would be comfortable with any of the 4 guys we are rotating starting for us. And we have Schenck inactive who is also decent.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #185
primelord
Pro Rookie

Ok a few last thoughts before I simulate the first four games.

We are going to try and take advantage of our athletic LB's and we are going to blitz them quite a bit more this year than we have in the past. This is a pretty significant change in philosophy from what I have done in the past. That may leave holes in the defense, but I just can't pass up on sending these LB's head hunting.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:11 PM   #186
primelord
Pro Rookie

Fort Wayne (0-0)(-1) at Little Rock (0-0)

Ok we are the defending champs and we have won 19 straight non exhibition games and the odds makers have us as the underdogs in our first game at home??? Quick someone put money on the Rollers!

Code:
Box Score: Fort Wayne at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 1, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 11:44 LTR - Jamal Lucas 32 run. 1Q: 11:44 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 1Q: 08:36 LTR - Jamal Lucas 2 run. 1Q: 08:36 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 1Q: 04:08 LTR - Jamal Lucas 4 run. 1Q: 04:08 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 08:38 LTR - Jamal Lucas 4 run. 2Q: 08:38 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 01:23 LTR - Cole Murray 37 field goal. 3Q: 00:10 FTW - Deion Schneider 45 field goal. 4Q: 06:27 FTW - Deion Schneider 18 field goal. Game MVP: LTR 32 Jamal Lucas Fort Wayne 0 0 3 3 - 6 Little Rock 21 10 0 0 - 31 Team Statistics FTW LTR First Downs 14 24 Total Rushes 23 37 Rushing Yards 146 197 Yards Per Carry 6.3 5.3 Pass Attempts 35 22 Completions 20 18 Passing Yards 132 185 Yards Per Attempt 3.7 8.4 Sacked 0 1 Yards Lost 0 6 Interceptions 1 0 Fumbles/Lost 1/0 0/0 Total Plays 58 59 Total Yards 278 382 Yards Per Play 4.7 6.4 3rd Down Plays 4/12 5/11 Avg. YTG on 3rd 7.5 6.9 4th Down Plays 0/0 0/0 Penalties 5 5 Penalty Yards 30 25 Avg. Drive Start OWN 19 OWN 32 Time Of Possession 28:18 31:42 Fort Wayne Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 41 Phillips 11 80 7.2 43 0 44 Holliday 7 26 3.7 11 0 14 Donovan 2 24 12.0 17 0 34 Clayton 1 2 2.0 2 0 35 Fields 1 6 6.0 6 0 81 Garrett 1 8 8.0 8 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 14 Donovan 25 14 91 3.6 17 0 1 0 3 Mitchell 10 6 41 4.1 10 0 0 0 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 83 Rhodes 4 36 9.0 1 12 0 44 Holliday 4 20 5.0 18 10 0 81 Garrett 3 27 9.0 2 11 0 87 Kinney 2 22 11.0 8 17 0 82 McNeil 2 17 8.5 3 12 0 40 Kenyon 2 2 1.0 0 3 0 35 Fields 2 5 2.5 3 3 0 41 Phillips 1 3 3.0 1 3 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 83 Rhodes 2 -13 -6.5 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 83 Rhodes 3 60 20.0 0 44 Holliday 1 16 16.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 16 Mulitalo 6 198 33.0 43 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 17 Schneider 2 2 45 0 0 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 95 Schwartz 6 1 0.5 0 0 0 28 Burnett 6 2 0.0 0 0 0 93 Norton 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 54 Strayhorn 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 29 Schroeder 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Adas 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 32 Prescott 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Bruton 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 23 Abel 3 4 0.0 0 0 0 96 Bookout 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 90 Buggelli 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 78 Hughes 2 1 0.5 0 0 0 92 Heuring 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 41 Phillips 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 82 McNeil 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 24 Ruddy 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Burgess 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 62 Dishman 0 0 0 0 2 0 75 Flowers 0 0 0 0 1 0 34 Clayton 1 0 0 0 0 0 57 Kirk 0 0 0 0 1 0 66 Horton 0 0 1 0 0 0 72 Derricott 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 24 139 5.7 32 4 38 Kahn 9 41 4.5 10 0 5 Coghill 2 11 5.5 12 0 48 Watkins 2 6 3.0 3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 22 18 185 8.4 25 0 0 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 32 Lucas 6 47 7.8 16 15 0 40 Colford 4 50 12.5 31 25 0 84 Dockery 3 31 10.3 16 15 0 38 Kahn 2 29 14.5 15 17 0 82 Thornton 2 16 8.0 9 11 0 19 Hill 1 12 12.0 3 12 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 32 32.0 0 32 Lucas 1 31 31.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 4 160 40.0 50 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 1 1 37 4 4 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Artis 6 0 0.0 1 0 0 90 Wellman 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 19 Hill 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 89 Sims 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 4 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 0 56 Hironaka 0 0 0 0 0 1 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 6 0 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 1 0 95 Flannery 0 1 0 0 0 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 82 Thornton 0 0 0 0 1 0 22 Price 0 0 0 0 1 0 Fort Wayne Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:44 0:39 OWN 20 2 2 Interception 1 8:36 1:48 OWN 22 3 5 Punt 1 4:08 2:46 OWN 30 6 27 Punt 2 14:49 1:39 OWN 20 3 1 Punt 2 8:38 2:11 OWN 20 5 23 Punt 2 1:23 1:23 OWN 13 4 17 Half 3 15:00 4:56 OWN 18 7 41 Punt 3 5:58 5:48 OWN 8 11 64 Field Goal 4 12:24 5:57 OWN 34 13 65 Field Goal 4 3:32 1:39 OWN 7 4 18 Punt Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:16 OWN 33 6 67 Touchdown 1 11:05 2:29 OPP 28 5 28 Touchdown 1 6:48 2:40 OWN 41 6 59 Touchdown 1 1:22 1:33 OWN 13 3 7 Punt 2 13:10 4:32 OWN 48 8 52 Touchdown 2 6:27 5:04 OWN 14 11 66 Field Goal 3 10:04 4:06 OWN 13 6 40 Punt 3 0:10 2:46 OWN 20 6 14 Punt 4 6:27 2:55 OWN 34 4 17 Punt 4 1:53 1:53 OWN 41 5 16 Game Fort Wayne Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 1 0 1 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 3 0 Fort Wayne Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 3 28 9.3 Middle 13 54 4.1 Right 7 64 9.1 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 62 Dishman 2 7 20 75 Flowers 1 6 19 72 Derricott 1 2 5 57 Kirk 1 1 5 59 Johnstone 0 4 17 64 Fletcher 0 1 18 87 Kinney 0 0 16 35 Fields 0 0 14 70 Doyle 0 0 12 66 Horton 0 0 9 82 McNeil 0 0 8 42 Kondovski 0 0 4 85 Ballou 0 0 1 Fort Wayne Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 8 5 17 2.1 Short (0-8 Yds) 15 9 45 3.0 Medium (9-18 Yds) 10 6 70 7.0 Long (19+ Yds) 2 0 0 0.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 14 Donovan 25 14 0 1 2 1 6 1 3 Mitchell 10 6 0 1 2 0 1 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 83 Rhodes 9 4 0 36 29 87 Kinney 5 2 1 22 17 41 Phillips 5 1 0 3 12 44 Holliday 4 4 0 20 18 81 Garrett 4 3 0 27 17 40 Kenyon 3 2 0 2 17 82 McNeil 2 2 0 17 14 35 Fields 2 2 0 5 17 85 Ballou 1 0 1 0 5 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 62 Dishman 0 32 75 Flowers 0 31 59 Johnstone 0 29 64 Fletcher 0 29 70 Doyle 0 25 35 Fields 0 17 57 Kirk 0 10 72 Derricott 0 10 66 Horton 0 9 42 Kondovski 0 4 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 95 Schwartz 0.5 0 0 20 78 Hughes 0.5 0 0 1 93 Norton 0.0 0 1 21 32 Prescott 0.0 0 0 21 90 Buggelli 0.0 0 0 21 36 Bruton 0.0 0 0 21 54 Strayhorn 0.0 0 0 20 23 Abel 0.0 0 0 19 28 Burnett 0.0 0 0 19 96 Bookout 0.0 0 0 16 53 Adas 0.0 0 0 14 29 Schroeder 0.0 0 0 13 92 Heuring 0.0 0 0 12 94 Burgess 0.0 0 1 2 91 Rosenfels 0.0 0 0 8 24 Ruddy 0.0 0 0 7 97 Burchfield 0.0 0 0 4 30 Han 0.0 0 0 2 77 Dole 0.0 0 0 1 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 53 Adas 4 0 0 14 32 Prescott 3 0 0 21 96 Bookout 3 0 0 16 28 Burnett 2 1 0 19 54 Strayhorn 2 0 0 20 23 Abel 2 0 0 19 92 Heuring 1 0 0 12 24 Ruddy 1 0 0 7 93 Norton 0 0 0 21 90 Buggelli 0 0 0 21 36 Bruton 0 0 0 21 95 Schwartz 0 0 0 20 29 Schroeder 0 0 0 13 91 Rosenfels 0 0 0 8 97 Burchfield 0 0 0 4 30 Han 0 0 0 2 94 Burgess 0 0 0 2 78 Hughes 0 0 0 1 77 Dole 0 0 0 1 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 28 Burnett 6 2 29 19 95 Schwartz 6 1 34 20 93 Norton 5 1 32 21 54 Strayhorn 5 1 33 20 29 Schroeder 5 0 18 13 53 Adas 4 2 22 14 36 Bruton 4 1 33 21 32 Prescott 4 1 32 21 23 Abel 3 4 30 19 96 Bookout 3 3 27 16 90 Buggelli 3 1 32 21 78 Hughes 2 1 4 1 92 Heuring 1 2 20 12 24 Ruddy 1 0 11 7 94 Burgess 0 1 2 2 91 Rosenfels 0 0 13 8 97 Burchfield 0 0 7 4 30 Han 0 0 7 2 98 Blanchard 0 0 6 0 77 Dole 0 0 4 1 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 8 18 2.2 Middle 20 110 5.5 Right 8 70 8.7 None 1 -1 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 73 Lofton 6 11 34 52 Tobias 4 4 30 78 Craig 3 5 29 71 Ballard 1 5 31 68 Upshaw 1 2 29 82 Thornton 1 2 27 22 Price 1 1 14 40 Colford 0 2 23 66 Lofton 0 1 8 55 Jones 0 1 6 56 Hironaka 0 1 6 70 McGee 0 0 7 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 4 3 24 6.0 Short (0-8 Yds) 10 10 88 8.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 7 5 73 10.4 Long (19+ Yds) 1 0 0 0.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 22 18 0 1 1 0 2 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 32 Lucas 6 6 0 47 14 40 Colford 4 4 0 50 16 84 Dockery 4 3 0 31 17 19 Hill 3 1 1 12 21 38 Kahn 2 2 0 29 8 82 Thornton 2 2 0 16 17 22 Price 1 0 0 0 8 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 73 Lofton 0 22 71 Ballard 0 22 52 Tobias 0 21 68 Upshaw 0 20 78 Craig 0 20 40 Colford 0 16 22 Price 0 8 66 Lofton 0 2 70 McGee 0 2 55 Jones 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 93 Brewer 0.0 1 1 24 90 Wellman 0.0 0 1 27 51 Artis 0.0 0 1 27 76 Walton 0.0 0 1 24 96 Howen 0.0 0 2 11 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 31 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 29 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 28 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 28 97 Ellis 0.0 0 0 26 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 22 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 1 11 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 20 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 15 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 15 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 12 94 Rau 0.0 0 0 9 37 Samuels 0.0 0 0 9 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 8 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 6 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 3 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 90 Wellman 4 0 0 27 51 Artis 3 0 1 27 49 Maffett 2 2 0 28 45 Houston 2 0 0 31 23 Mercado 2 0 0 28 97 Ellis 2 0 0 26 42 Carlson 2 0 0 12 36 Lincoln 1 1 0 29 76 Walton 1 0 0 24 28 Rusk 1 0 0 22 37 Samuels 0 1 0 9 93 Brewer 0 0 0 24 95 Flannery 0 0 0 20 75 Castillo 0 0 0 15 57 Terrell 0 0 0 15 96 Howen 0 0 0 11 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 11 94 Rau 0 0 0 9 26 Freeman 0 0 0 8 54 Becker 0 0 0 6 69 Burgess 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 6 0 18 27 90 Wellman 5 2 18 27 23 Mercado 4 2 17 28 45 Houston 4 1 17 31 75 Castillo 4 0 12 15 36 Lincoln 3 2 19 29 95 Flannery 3 1 9 20 49 Maffett 3 0 19 28 42 Carlson 3 0 4 12 97 Ellis 2 1 17 26 76 Walton 2 0 11 24 28 Rusk 2 0 11 22 57 Terrell 1 2 11 15 26 Freeman 1 1 4 8 54 Becker 1 0 4 6 94 Rau 0 1 4 9 37 Samuels 0 1 3 9 93 Brewer 0 0 16 24 96 Howen 0 0 10 11 91 O'Donnell 0 0 5 11 69 Burgess 0 0 2 3

Nothing to complain about there. We got up big early and just cruised from there. 3 trips to the red zone and 3 TD's to show for it is very nice.

Injuries

Ben Howen, LDE - Bruised Shoulder, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Juan Hatcher, TE - Hyperextended Knee, Out, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Questionable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Frank Ross, RCB - Strained Calf Muscle, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:14 PM   #187
primelord
Pro Rookie

Norfolk (0-1) at Little Rock (1-0)(-12)

That point spread is a little more like it.

Code:
Box Score: Norfolk at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 2, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 03:27 LTR - Cole Murray 35 field goal. 2Q: 11:06 NOR - Lamont Williamson 1 run. 2Q: 11:06 NOR - Raymond Frederick extra point. 2Q: 06:35 LTR - Chad Colford 8 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 06:35 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 00:31 LTR - Cole Murray 50 field goal. 3Q: 11:21 LTR - Chad Colford 2 pass from Otis Coghill. 3Q: 11:21 LTR - Jamal Lucas run for conversion failed. 3Q: 05:29 NOR - Raymond Frederick 52 field goal. 3Q: 00:42 NOR - Conrad Cash 1 run. 3Q: 00:42 NOR - Raymond Frederick extra point. 3Q: 00:04 NOR - Dale Andrews 60 interception return. 3Q: 00:04 NOR - Raymond Frederick extra point. 4Q: 12:36 LTR - Donnell Thornton 10 pass from Otis Coghill. 4Q: 12:36 LTR - Jamal Lucas run for conversion. Game MVP: LTR 5 Otis Coghill Norfolk 0 7 17 0 - 24 Little Rock 3 10 6 8 - 27 Team Statistics NOR LTR First Downs 17 22 Total Rushes 36 25 Rushing Yards 125 114 Yards Per Carry 3.4 4.5 Pass Attempts 26 39 Completions 15 21 Passing Yards 144 244 Yards Per Attempt 5.5 6.2 Sacked 2 3 Yards Lost 12 14 Interceptions 1 1 Fumbles/Lost 1/1 0/0 Total Plays 62 64 Total Yards 269 358 Yards Per Play 4.3 5.5 3rd Down Plays 7/14 7/15 Avg. YTG on 3rd 6.9 7.7 4th Down Plays 0/0 0/0 Penalties 7 3 Penalty Yards 45 30 Avg. Drive Start OWN 24 OWN 31 Time Of Possession 31:48 28:12 Norfolk Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 20 Cash 20 52 2.6 7 1 36 Williamson 6 41 6.8 20 1 47 Emmons 6 15 2.5 7 0 14 Rayburn 4 17 4.2 7 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 14 Rayburn 26 15 144 5.5 17 0 1 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 36 Williamson 4 31 7.7 12 12 0 85 McKay 3 41 13.6 1 17 0 47 Emmons 2 15 7.5 11 13 0 88 McGregor 2 22 11.0 1 12 0 86 Wilson 1 10 10.0 1 10 0 81 Knight 1 7 7.0 6 7 0 20 Cash 1 5 5.0 5 5 0 80 Peterson 1 13 13.0 0 13 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 80 Peterson 4 59 14.7 0 85 McKay 2 29 14.5 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 10 Fariman 6 280 46.6 54 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 17 Frederick 1 1 52 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 32 Andrews 9 3 0.0 1 60 1 91 Logan 7 3 0.0 0 0 0 30 Seder 5 3 0.0 0 0 0 59 Montgomery 4 0 1.0 0 0 0 71 Cancilliere 3 2 0.5 0 0 0 76 Mandarich 3 1 0.5 0 0 0 51 Jarvis 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 27 McWilliams 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 97 Rodriguez 2 0 1.0 0 0 0 25 Schwartz 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 92 England 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 23 Young 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 34 Brizzolara 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 73 Evans 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 84 Graham 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 85 McKay 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 20 Cash 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 McGregor 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Brady 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 22 Wilcox 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 75 Ofodile 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 66 Norton 0 0 0 0 0 1 73 Evans 0 0 0 0 3 1 61 Marsh 0 0 0 0 4 0 78 Gale 0 0 0 0 3 0 54 Austin 0 0 0 0 1 0 14 Rayburn 1 0 0 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 15 46 3.0 7 0 38 Kahn 10 68 6.8 21 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 39 21 244 6.2 24 3 1 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 84 Dockery 9 129 14.3 19 24 0 40 Colford 4 27 6.7 17 11 2 19 Hill 2 35 17.5 2 19 0 32 Lucas 2 12 6.0 5 9 0 82 Thornton 2 27 13.5 3 17 1 38 Kahn 1 8 8.0 9 8 0 22 Price 1 6 6.0 4 6 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 2 2.0 0 19 Hill 1 6 6.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 2 74 37.0 0 89 Sims 1 27 27.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 6 210 35.0 45 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 2 2 50 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 23 Mercado 7 1 1.0 0 0 0 90 Wellman 6 4 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 6 3 0.0 1 0 0 28 Rusk 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 5 9 0.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 3 1 1.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 96 Howen 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 2 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 2 1 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 3 0 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 3 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 45 Houston 0 1 0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 0 0 1 0 0 0 Norfolk Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 2:23 OWN 21 3 4 Punt 1 10:51 1:39 OWN 11 3 5 Punt 1 3:27 7:21 OWN 14 14 86 Touchdown 2 6:35 1:41 OWN 21 3 7 Punt 2 4:08 1:15 OWN 29 3 2 Punt 2 0:31 0:31 OWN 20 1 4 Half 3 12:21 0:19 OWN 20 2 -7 Fumble 3 11:21 5:52 OWN 18 10 47 Field Goal 3 4:26 3:44 OPP 43 10 43 Touchdown 4 12:36 5:23 OWN 19 9 33 Punt 4 5:07 2:34 OWN 23 5 13 Punt 4 0:44 0:08 OWN 35 1 0 Interception Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 12:37 1:46 OWN 27 4 17 Punt 1 9:12 5:45 OWN 24 12 58 Field Goal 2 11:06 4:31 OWN 45 10 55 Touchdown 2 4:54 0:46 OWN 26 3 6 Punt 2 2:53 2:22 OWN 34 8 33 Field Goal 3 15:00 2:39 OWN 28 5 36 Punt 3 12:02 0:41 OPP 6 3 6 Touchdown 3 5:29 1:03 OWN 20 3 -1 Punt 3 0:42 0:38 OWN 43 1 0 Interception 3 0:04 2:28 OWN 20 7 80 Touchdown 4 7:13 2:06 OWN 20 4 22 Punt 4 2:33 1:49 OWN 20 6 14 Punt 4 0:36 0:36 OWN 3 1 3 Game Norfolk Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 2 2 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 3 1 Norfolk Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 11 54 4.9 Middle 16 58 3.6 Right 9 13 1.4 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 61 Marsh 4 11 34 73 Evans 3 9 34 78 Gale 3 5 34 54 Austin 1 3 34 60 Dorash 0 3 30 36 Williamson 0 2 27 81 Knight 0 1 20 84 Graham 0 0 15 66 Norton 0 0 4 29 Lyons 0 0 3 89 Buxton 0 0 2 Norfolk Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 6 4 35 5.8 Short (0-8 Yds) 6 3 11 1.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 12 8 98 8.1 Long (19+ Yds) 2 0 0 0.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 14 Rayburn 26 15 1 2 3 1 3 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 88 McGregor 8 2 1 22 26 36 Williamson 4 4 0 31 19 81 Knight 3 1 0 7 14 85 McKay 3 3 0 41 20 20 Cash 3 1 1 5 15 47 Emmons 2 2 0 15 5 80 Peterson 2 1 0 13 7 86 Wilson 1 1 0 10 8 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 73 Evans 1 26 54 Austin 0 26 61 Marsh 0 26 78 Gale 0 25 60 Dorash 0 24 36 Williamson 0 19 29 Lyons 0 6 66 Norton 1 2 65 Hanson 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 59 Montgomery 1.0 0 0 39 97 Rodriguez 1.0 0 1 24 76 Mandarich 0.5 0 4 33 71 Cancilliere 0.5 0 0 39 92 England 0.0 2 2 39 30 Seder 0.0 0 0 39 32 Andrews 0.0 0 0 39 27 McWilliams 0.0 0 0 39 23 Young 0.0 0 1 21 25 Schwartz 0.0 0 0 29 91 Logan 0.0 0 0 29 51 Jarvis 0.0 0 0 25 75 Ofodile 0.0 0 0 21 34 Brizzolara 0.0 0 0 8 96 Brady 0.0 0 0 3 22 Wilcox 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 32 Andrews 8 0 1 39 27 McWilliams 3 1 0 39 59 Montgomery 2 1 0 39 30 Seder 2 0 0 39 91 Logan 2 0 0 29 25 Schwartz 1 1 0 29 51 Jarvis 1 1 0 25 23 Young 1 1 0 21 96 Brady 1 0 0 3 92 England 0 1 0 39 71 Cancilliere 0 0 0 39 76 Mandarich 0 0 0 33 97 Rodriguez 0 0 0 24 75 Ofodile 0 0 0 21 34 Brizzolara 0 0 0 8 22 Wilcox 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 32 Andrews 9 3 25 39 91 Logan 7 3 24 29 30 Seder 5 3 25 39 59 Montgomery 4 0 25 39 51 Jarvis 3 3 19 25 27 McWilliams 3 2 25 39 71 Cancilliere 3 2 25 39 76 Mandarich 3 1 22 33 25 Schwartz 2 1 15 29 92 England 2 0 25 39 97 Rodriguez 2 0 16 24 23 Young 1 2 14 21 34 Brizzolara 1 1 1 8 75 Ofodile 1 0 12 21 96 Brady 1 0 0 3 22 Wilcox 1 0 0 2 98 Irwin 0 0 2 0 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 11 65 5.9 Middle 9 46 5.1 Right 5 3 0.6 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 73 Lofton 3 5 25 78 Craig 3 5 23 68 Upshaw 3 4 25 52 Tobias 2 6 25 71 Ballard 1 1 24 82 Thornton 0 1 19 40 Colford 0 1 13 22 Price 0 1 5 70 McGee 0 1 2 56 Hironaka 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 8 4 22 2.7 Short (0-8 Yds) 11 6 50 4.5 Medium (9-18 Yds) 18 10 148 8.2 Long (19+ Yds) 2 1 24 12.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 39 21 0 1 6 2 8 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 84 Dockery 15 9 0 129 37 19 Hill 6 2 0 35 39 40 Colford 5 4 1 27 23 32 Lucas 5 2 0 12 19 82 Thornton 4 2 0 27 27 38 Kahn 3 1 0 8 20 22 Price 1 1 0 6 5 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 73 Lofton 0 39 52 Tobias 1 39 68 Upshaw 0 38 71 Ballard 0 38 78 Craig 2 36 40 Colford 0 23 22 Price 0 5 70 McGee 0 3 66 Lofton 0 1 56 Hironaka 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 97 Ellis 1.0 0 1 26 23 Mercado 1.0 0 0 26 90 Wellman 0.0 1 0 23 51 Artis 0.0 0 1 26 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 26 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 26 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 26 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 26 75 Castillo 0.0 0 1 12 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 18 76 Walton 0.0 0 0 16 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 14 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 10 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 8 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 3 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 23 Mercado 3 0 0 26 90 Wellman 2 1 0 23 57 Terrell 2 1 0 18 45 Houston 2 0 0 26 51 Artis 2 0 0 26 28 Rusk 2 0 0 8 49 Maffett 1 1 0 26 36 Lincoln 1 0 1 26 93 Brewer 0 0 0 26 97 Ellis 0 0 0 26 76 Walton 0 0 0 16 95 Flannery 0 0 0 14 75 Castillo 0 0 0 12 96 Howen 0 0 0 10 42 Carlson 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 23 Mercado 7 1 34 26 90 Wellman 6 4 29 23 36 Lincoln 6 3 34 26 28 Rusk 6 1 14 8 51 Artis 5 9 34 26 45 Houston 5 2 34 26 49 Maffett 4 1 34 26 93 Brewer 3 1 34 26 97 Ellis 3 1 34 26 57 Terrell 3 1 20 18 76 Walton 2 1 18 16 96 Howen 2 0 16 10 42 Carlson 1 2 5 3 75 Castillo 1 0 20 12 54 Becker 1 0 0 0 37 Samuels 1 0 0 0 95 Flannery 0 2 14 14

Injuries

Ben Howen, LDE - Bruised Shoulder, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Juan Hatcher, TE - Hyperextended Knee, Questionable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:18 PM   #188
primelord
Pro Rookie

Niagra Falls (2-0) at Little Rock (2-0)(-5)

Code:
Box Score: Niagara Falls at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 3, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 07:53 NIA - Skip Devine 1 run. 1Q: 07:53 NIA - Maurice Edgerton extra point. 1Q: 04:19 LTR - Wayne Hill 23 pass from Otis Coghill. 1Q: 04:19 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 14:25 LTR - Donnell Thornton 7 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 14:25 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 06:47 NIA - Bill Parra 7 pass from Corwin Hodges. 2Q: 06:47 NIA - Maurice Edgerton extra point. 2Q: 00:09 NIA - Maurice Edgerton 37 field goal. 3Q: 11:01 LTR - Karl Dockery 83 pass from Otis Coghill. 3Q: 11:01 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 05:36 NIA - Corwin Hodges 5 run. 3Q: 05:36 NIA - Maurice Edgerton extra point. 4Q: 12:18 LTR - Jamal Lucas 1 run. 4Q: 12:18 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 05:59 NIA - Bill Parra 8 pass from Corwin Hodges. 4Q: 05:59 NIA - Maurice Edgerton extra point. 4Q: 01:14 LTR - Jamal Lucas 9 pass from Otis Coghill. 4Q: 01:14 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. Game MVP: NIA 17 Corwin Hodges Niagara Falls 7 10 7 7 - 31 Little Rock 7 7 7 14 - 35 Team Statistics NIA LTR First Downs 27 20 Total Rushes 35 22 Rushing Yards 148 56 Yards Per Carry 4.2 2.5 Pass Attempts 38 26 Completions 27 20 Passing Yards 258 309 Yards Per Attempt 6.7 11.8 Sacked 4 1 Yards Lost 23 6 Interceptions 0 0 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 1/0 Total Plays 73 48 Total Yards 406 365 Yards Per Play 5.5 7.6 3rd Down Plays 10/16 6/10 Avg. YTG on 3rd 5.5 8.8 4th Down Plays 1/1 0/0 Penalties 6 6 Penalty Yards 50 35 Avg. Drive Start OWN 28 OWN 29 Time Of Possession 36:00 24:00 Niagara Falls Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 37 Devine 19 68 3.5 10 1 24 Herndon 7 25 3.5 6 0 17 Hodges 7 42 6.0 9 1 85 Londerville 1 2 2.0 2 0 40 Cobb 1 11 11.0 11 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 17 Hodges 38 27 258 6.7 21 2 0 4 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 85 Londerville 8 94 11.7 25 21 0 89 Parra 8 76 9.5 16 13 2 80 Rodgers 3 35 11.6 1 16 0 24 Herndon 2 11 5.5 6 8 0 37 Devine 2 15 7.5 14 10 0 40 Cobb 2 7 3.5 6 7 0 86 Escobedo 1 7 7.0 0 7 0 82 Rayburn 1 13 13.0 1 13 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 86 Escobedo 2 37 18.5 0 82 Rayburn 2 32 16.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 6 Truppa 4 166 41.5 53 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 4 Edgerton 1 1 37 4 4 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 26 Wimberly 6 0 0.0 0 0 0 22 Nichols 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 58 Glover 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Kuiper 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 70 Foster 3 0 1.0 0 0 0 93 Colley 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 55 Shepard 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 21 Taylor 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Perron 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 43 Ficken 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Kelley 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 56 Goldsmith 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 24 Herndon 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 51 Terrell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Howard 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 82 Rayburn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 54 Becker 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 98 Chauvlier 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 6 Truppa 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Bernard 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 71 Huffman 0 0 0 0 1 2 40 Cobb 0 0 0 0 0 1 59 Howard 0 0 0 0 2 1 60 Conway 0 0 0 0 2 0 72 Paton 0 0 0 0 1 0 21 Taylor 0 1 0 0 0 0 89 Parra 0 0 0 0 1 0 69 Gunther 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 15 21 1.4 9 1 38 Kahn 6 30 5.0 13 0 5 Coghill 1 5 5.0 5 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 26 20 309 11.8 83 4 0 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 19 Hill 5 86 17.2 15 27 1 82 Thornton 4 44 11.0 10 16 1 84 Dockery 3 100 33.3 75 83 1 32 Lucas 3 40 13.3 27 26 1 40 Colford 2 19 9.5 7 13 0 38 Kahn 1 5 5.0 0 5 0 89 Sims 1 12 12.0 0 12 0 22 Price 1 3 3.0 0 3 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 2 25 12.5 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 3 92 30.6 0 89 Sims 2 62 31.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 4 127 31.7 43 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 0 0 0 5 5 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Artis 9 1 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 8 2 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 8 2 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 6 1 2.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 6 4 1.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 6 2 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 3 0 1.0 0 0 0 90 Wellman 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 19 Hill 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Howen 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 40 Colford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 40 Colford 1 0 0 0 0 1 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 2 0 82 Thornton 0 0 0 0 2 0 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 1 0 84 Dockery 0 0 1 0 0 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 1 0 Niagara Falls Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 13:03 5:10 OWN 46 10 54 Touchdown 1 4:19 1:07 OWN 20 3 3 Punt 2 14:25 7:38 OWN 6 15 94 Touchdown 2 4:14 2:24 OWN 34 5 13 Punt 2 0:45 0:36 OPP 36 3 16 Field Goal 3 15:00 2:48 OWN 22 4 20 Punt 3 11:01 5:25 OWN 30 11 70 Touchdown 3 3:23 3:15 OWN 18 7 30 Punt 4 12:18 6:19 OWN 23 13 77 Touchdown 4 1:14 1:14 OWN 20 6 11 Game Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 1:57 OWN 33 3 -4 Punt 1 7:53 3:34 OWN 28 7 72 Touchdown 1 3:12 3:47 OWN 48 9 52 Touchdown 2 6:47 2:33 OWN 20 4 13 Punt 2 1:50 1:05 OWN 14 3 -4 Punt 3 12:12 1:11 OWN 19 3 81 Touchdown 3 5:36 2:13 OWN 40 3 -1 Punt 3 0:08 2:50 OWN 22 7 78 Touchdown 4 5:59 4:45 OWN 43 10 57 Touchdown Niagara Falls Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 4 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 3 0 Niagara Falls Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 10 50 5.0 Middle 18 82 4.5 Right 7 16 2.2 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 59 Howard 2 10 27 60 Conway 2 4 29 69 Gunther 1 6 29 72 Paton 1 4 29 71 Huffman 1 2 24 89 Parra 1 1 29 40 Cobb 0 1 15 63 Ramirez 0 1 7 83 Hutchison 0 0 6 88 Derrick 0 0 3 Niagara Falls Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 6 5 23 3.8 Short (0-8 Yds) 14 13 106 7.5 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 9 129 8.6 Long (19+ Yds) 3 0 0 0.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 17 Hodges 38 27 3 2 5 0 1 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 85 Londerville 14 8 1 94 32 89 Parra 8 8 0 76 30 37 Devine 3 2 0 15 28 80 Rodgers 3 3 0 35 25 24 Herndon 2 2 0 11 10 83 Hutchison 2 0 0 0 7 86 Escobedo 2 1 1 7 14 82 Rayburn 2 1 0 13 22 40 Cobb 2 2 0 7 20 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 60 Conway 0 38 72 Paton 0 38 69 Gunther 0 37 59 Howard 1 34 71 Huffman 2 31 40 Cobb 1 20 63 Ramirez 0 10 52 Lane 0 2 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 70 Foster 1.0 0 0 13 26 Wimberly 0.0 0 0 26 22 Nichols 0.0 0 0 26 95 Perron 0.0 0 0 26 21 Taylor 0.0 0 0 26 99 Bernard 0.0 0 0 25 55 Shepard 0.0 0 0 22 93 Colley 0.0 0 0 21 36 Kelley 0.0 0 0 20 56 Goldsmith 0.0 0 0 18 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 14 96 Kuiper 0.0 0 0 14 43 Ficken 0.0 0 0 12 58 Glover 0.0 0 0 11 98 Chauvlier 0.0 0 0 5 51 Terrell 0.0 0 0 4 29 Singleton 0.0 0 0 3 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 26 Wimberly 4 1 0 26 22 Nichols 2 3 0 26 21 Taylor 2 1 0 26 55 Shepard 2 0 0 22 93 Colley 2 0 0 21 54 Becker 2 0 0 14 43 Ficken 2 0 0 12 36 Kelley 1 0 0 20 56 Goldsmith 1 0 0 18 96 Kuiper 1 0 0 14 51 Terrell 1 0 0 4 95 Perron 0 0 0 26 99 Bernard 0 0 0 25 70 Foster 0 0 0 13 58 Glover 0 0 0 11 98 Chauvlier 0 0 0 5 29 Singleton 0 0 0 3 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 26 Wimberly 6 0 21 26 22 Nichols 5 1 21 26 96 Kuiper 4 0 11 14 58 Glover 4 0 10 11 55 Shepard 3 1 20 22 93 Colley 3 1 17 21 21 Taylor 3 0 21 26 70 Foster 3 0 10 13 95 Perron 2 0 21 26 43 Ficken 2 0 7 12 36 Kelley 1 2 21 20 56 Goldsmith 1 1 13 18 54 Becker 1 0 10 14 98 Chauvlier 1 0 5 5 51 Terrell 1 0 2 4 99 Bernard 0 1 20 25 29 Singleton 0 0 1 3 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 6 32 5.3 Middle 9 22 2.4 Right 7 2 0.2 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 68 Upshaw 2 5 20 82 Thornton 2 3 19 52 Tobias 1 5 21 71 Ballard 1 2 20 66 Lofton 1 1 1 73 Lofton 0 3 21 78 Craig 0 2 21 40 Colford 0 0 14 22 Price 0 0 2 56 Hironaka 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 14 7.0 Short (0-8 Yds) 6 6 43 7.1 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 10 202 13.4 Long (19+ Yds) 3 2 50 16.6 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 26 20 0 1 5 0 0 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 19 Hill 7 5 0 86 26 82 Thornton 6 4 1 44 19 84 Dockery 4 3 0 100 23 32 Lucas 3 3 0 40 22 40 Colford 2 2 0 19 15 89 Sims 2 1 0 12 8 38 Kahn 1 1 0 5 4 22 Price 1 1 0 3 8 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 68 Upshaw 0 26 73 Lofton 0 26 71 Ballard 0 26 52 Tobias 0 26 78 Craig 0 26 40 Colford 1 15 22 Price 0 8 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 97 Ellis 2.0 0 0 37 23 Mercado 1.0 0 0 38 28 Rusk 1.0 0 0 11 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 38 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 38 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 38 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 38 76 Walton 0.0 0 0 28 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 27 90 Wellman 0.0 0 0 27 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 26 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 20 69 Burgess 0.0 0 1 9 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 18 93 Brewer 0.0 0 0 12 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 10 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 2 94 Rau 0.0 0 0 1 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 51 Artis 6 0 0 38 57 Terrell 5 1 0 27 36 Lincoln 3 1 0 38 28 Rusk 3 0 0 11 49 Maffett 2 0 0 38 23 Mercado 2 0 0 38 97 Ellis 2 0 0 37 90 Wellman 1 2 0 27 45 Houston 1 1 0 38 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0 26 95 Flannery 1 0 0 20 76 Walton 0 0 0 28 75 Castillo 0 0 0 18 93 Brewer 0 0 0 12 96 Howen 0 0 0 10 69 Burgess 0 0 0 9 42 Carlson 0 0 0 2 94 Rau 0 0 0 1 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 9 1 29 38 36 Lincoln 8 2 29 38 57 Terrell 8 2 26 27 23 Mercado 6 4 28 38 49 Maffett 6 2 29 38 97 Ellis 6 1 27 37 75 Castillo 4 0 16 18 45 Houston 3 3 29 38 90 Wellman 3 3 24 27 91 O'Donnell 3 1 16 26 28 Rusk 3 0 3 11 95 Flannery 2 0 13 20 96 Howen 1 1 15 10 42 Carlson 1 0 1 2 93 Brewer 0 1 13 12 76 Walton 0 0 14 28 69 Burgess 0 0 4 9 94 Rau 0 0 2 1 26 Freeman 0 0 1 0

Injuries

Vincent Wellman, MLB - Strained Calf Muscle, Out, full strength in about 1 week.

Juan Hatcher, TE - Hyperextended Knee, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Out, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Ted Gunn, RDT - Sprained Thumb, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Uh Coghill went 20 of 26, and threw for more yards and more TD's than Hodges, plus he won the game! And they give the game ball to Hodges???? WTF?
Old 05-09-2003, 03:22 PM   #189
primelord
Pro Rookie

Little Rock (3-0)(-9) at Tijuana (1-2)

Code:
Box Score: Little Rock at Tijuana Tijuana, CA. Week 4, 1998 Attendance: 51,200 (70,900). Weather: 70 degrees, rain. 1Q: 05:31 TIJ - Clay Larose 22 pass from Ernest Dillon. 1Q: 05:31 TIJ - Rod Covington extra point. 2Q: 14:32 LTR - Jamal Lucas 9 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 14:32 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 06:52 LTR - Tracy Curtis 32 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 06:52 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 01:25 TIJ - Glen McClintock 14 pass from Ernest Dillon. 2Q: 01:25 TIJ - Rod Covington extra point. 3Q: 11:57 LTR - Leland Watkins 12 run. 3Q: 11:57 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 06:47 TIJ - Clay Larose 11 pass from Ernest Dillon. 3Q: 06:47 TIJ - Rod Covington extra point. 4Q: 05:37 LTR - Juan Hatcher 4 pass from Otis Coghill. 4Q: 05:37 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. Game MVP: TIJ 1 Ernest Dillon Little Rock 0 14 7 7 - 28 Tijuana 7 7 7 0 - 21 Team Statistics LTR TIJ First Downs 25 26 Total Rushes 33 31 Rushing Yards 176 136 Yards Per Carry 5.3 4.3 Pass Attempts 32 34 Completions 20 24 Passing Yards 264 299 Yards Per Attempt 8.2 8.7 Sacked 1 1 Yards Lost 8 4 Interceptions 3 2 Fumbles/Lost 1/1 4/3 Total Plays 65 65 Total Yards 440 435 Yards Per Play 6.7 6.6 3rd Down Plays 6/10 6/9 Avg. YTG on 3rd 8.2 7.8 4th Down Plays 1/1 0/0 Penalties 2 6 Penalty Yards 14 44 Avg. Drive Start OWN 28 OWN 33 Time Of Possession 29:45 30:15 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 22 124 5.6 40 0 38 Kahn 6 26 4.3 7 0 5 Coghill 4 14 3.5 6 0 48 Watkins 1 12 12.0 12 1 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 32 20 264 8.2 38 3 3 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 84 Dockery 7 124 17.7 30 38 0 40 Colford 3 16 5.3 15 8 0 38 Kahn 3 29 9.6 6 18 0 19 Hill 2 30 15.0 2 18 0 80 Hatcher 2 11 5.5 4 7 1 32 Lucas 1 9 9.0 8 9 1 89 Sims 1 13 13.0 2 13 0 81 Curtis 1 32 32.0 0 32 1 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 1 22 22.0 0 89 Sims 1 23 23.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 2 69 34.5 38 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 0 0 0 4 4 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 69 Burgess 10 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 8 2 0.0 1 29 0 57 Terrell 7 5 0.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 4 3 0.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 4 0 0.0 1 29 0 91 O'Donnell 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 1 1 0.5 0 0 0 96 Howen 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 19 Hill 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 5 Coghill 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 40 Colford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 0 1 0.5 0 0 0 97 Ellis 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 2 0 56 Hironaka 0 0 0 0 0 1 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 4 0 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 3 0 36 Lincoln 0 2 0 0 0 0 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 2 0 75 Castillo 0 0 1 0 0 0 49 Maffett 0 0 1 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 0 1 0 0 0 0 51 Artis 0 1 0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 0 0 1 0 0 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 1 0 Tijuana Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 31 Biggs 21 65 3.0 16 0 1 Dillon 6 52 8.6 18 0 28 Finister 4 19 4.7 11 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 1 Dillon 34 24 299 8.7 24 3 2 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 89 Larose 11 167 15.1 30 24 2 22 Bullock 4 33 8.2 16 11 0 85 Johnson 3 30 10.0 6 12 0 83 McClintock 2 23 11.5 0 14 1 86 Vaughn 1 13 13.0 3 13 0 39 Cornwell 1 10 10.0 2 10 0 31 Biggs 1 13 13.0 2 13 0 87 Watson 1 10 10.0 3 10 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 38 Rubble 3 69 23.0 0 24 Schulz 1 17 17.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 14 Kragen 2 79 39.5 44 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 10 Covington 0 0 0 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 32 Davey 9 1 0.0 0 0 0 95 Benjdya 8 2 0.0 0 0 0 46 Patton 5 3 0.0 2 39 0 58 Poston 4 1 1.0 0 0 0 94 Logan 4 4 0.0 0 0 0 26 Finch 3 1 0.0 1 7 0 24 Schulz 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 71 Fountaine 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 29 Everett 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 98 Benton 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 52 Kennedy 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 92 Fruth 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 75 Marquis 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 1 Dillon 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 61 McElroy 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 83 McClintock 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 Newhart 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Rubble 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 70 Carlisle 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 22 Bullock 0 0 0 0 2 0 31 Biggs 2 0 0 0 0 0 57 Allen 0 0 0 0 0 1 67 Moreland 0 0 1 0 0 0 89 Larose 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 Dillon 1 0 0 0 0 0 61 McElroy 0 0 0 0 1 0 92 Fruth 0 0 1 0 0 0 32 Davey 0 1 0 0 0 0 74 Davison 0 0 0 0 1 0 73 Millard 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:18 2:49 OWN 42 6 41 Fumble 1 5:31 1:47 OWN 20 4 46 Interception 2 14:52 0:20 OPP 27 3 27 Touchdown 2 11:21 1:09 OWN 21 3 15 Interception 2 9:24 2:32 OWN 33 6 67 Touchdown 2 2:35 0:45 OWN 11 3 -3 Interception 2 1:25 1:25 OWN 20 7 25 Punt 3 15:00 3:03 OWN 29 6 71 Touchdown 3 6:47 5:03 OWN 17 8 31 Punt 4 12:33 6:56 OWN 4 14 96 Touchdown 4 2:24 2:24 OWN 42 7 35 Game Tijuana Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:42 OWN 9 6 49 Fumble 1 8:29 2:58 OWN 17 6 83 Touchdown 1 3:44 3:52 OWN 20 7 22 Fumble 2 14:32 3:11 OWN 19 6 16 Punt 2 10:12 0:48 OPP 16 2 -5 Interception 2 6:52 4:17 OWN 28 7 61 Fumble 2 1:50 0:25 OPP 18 2 18 Touchdown 3 11:57 5:10 OWN 22 12 78 Touchdown 3 1:44 4:11 OWN 21 8 40 Punt 4 5:37 3:13 OWN 31 10 49 Interception Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 3 0 Tijuana Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 2 0 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 9 67 7.4 Middle 18 105 5.8 Right 5 6 1.2 None 1 -2 -2.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 71 Ballard 4 5 28 68 Upshaw 3 5 30 73 Lofton 2 7 30 52 Tobias 2 7 30 78 Craig 1 4 29 80 Hatcher 0 1 26 40 Colford 0 0 20 82 Thornton 0 0 5 56 Hironaka 0 0 2 70 McGee 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 3 2 13 4.3 Short (0-8 Yds) 12 9 63 5.2 Medium (9-18 Yds) 11 6 86 7.8 Long (19+ Yds) 6 3 102 17.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 32 20 3 0 2 1 3 3 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 84 Dockery 11 7 0 124 29 40 Colford 6 3 0 16 16 19 Hill 4 2 0 30 32 80 Hatcher 3 2 0 11 21 38 Kahn 3 3 0 29 16 89 Sims 3 1 0 13 15 32 Lucas 1 1 0 9 16 81 Curtis 1 1 0 32 11 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 68 Upshaw 0 32 73 Lofton 0 32 52 Tobias 0 32 78 Craig 0 31 71 Ballard 0 29 40 Colford 0 16 56 Hironaka 1 3 70 McGee 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 95 Flannery 0.5 0 1 16 94 Rau 0.5 0 0 15 51 Artis 0.0 0 1 34 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 34 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 34 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 34 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 34 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 34 97 Ellis 0.0 0 0 33 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 1 20 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 28 76 Walton 0.0 0 1 17 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 18 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 17 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 6 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 69 Burgess 5 1 0 34 36 Lincoln 4 0 1 34 49 Maffett 4 0 0 34 57 Terrell 4 0 0 28 45 Houston 2 1 1 34 23 Mercado 2 0 0 34 51 Artis 1 0 0 34 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0 20 28 Rusk 1 0 0 6 97 Ellis 0 0 0 33 75 Castillo 0 0 0 18 96 Howen 0 0 0 17 76 Walton 0 0 0 17 95 Flannery 0 0 0 16 94 Rau 0 0 0 15 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 69 Burgess 10 0 25 34 36 Lincoln 8 2 25 34 57 Terrell 7 5 20 28 49 Maffett 5 1 25 34 23 Mercado 4 3 24 34 45 Houston 4 0 25 34 91 O'Donnell 4 0 22 20 51 Artis 3 2 25 34 75 Castillo 2 2 19 18 76 Walton 2 0 8 17 96 Howen 1 2 17 17 95 Flannery 1 1 6 16 28 Rusk 1 1 5 6 26 Freeman 1 0 1 0 37 Samuels 1 0 0 0 97 Ellis 0 1 25 33 94 Rau 0 1 3 15 Tijuana Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 8 26 3.2 Middle 19 103 5.4 Right 4 7 1.7 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 22 Bullock 2 4 18 74 Davison 1 8 25 61 McElroy 1 4 25 73 Millard 1 3 23 67 Moreland 0 4 25 57 Allen 0 1 25 86 Vaughn 0 1 9 83 McClintock 0 0 16 88 Newhart 0 0 2 69 Borrego 0 0 2 Tijuana Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 1 5 2.5 Short (0-8 Yds) 13 11 107 8.2 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 10 141 9.4 Long (19+ Yds) 4 2 46 11.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 1 Dillon 34 24 1 1 2 0 4 2 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 89 Larose 14 11 1 167 34 83 McClintock 6 2 0 23 27 22 Bullock 4 4 0 33 25 39 Cornwell 3 1 0 10 15 85 Johnson 3 3 0 30 13 28 Finister 1 0 0 0 11 86 Vaughn 1 1 0 13 8 31 Biggs 1 1 0 13 17 87 Watson 1 1 0 10 18 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 57 Allen 1 34 67 Moreland 0 34 61 McElroy 0 34 74 Davison 0 34 73 Millard 0 31 22 Bullock 0 25 69 Borrego 0 3 40 Ballard 0 2 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 58 Poston 1.0 0 0 18 75 Marquis 0.0 1 2 25 71 Fountaine 0.0 0 1 32 46 Patton 0.0 0 0 32 92 Fruth 0.0 0 0 32 38 Rubble 0.0 0 0 30 95 Benjdya 0.0 0 0 29 32 Davey 0.0 0 0 29 94 Logan 0.0 0 0 28 29 Everett 0.0 0 0 24 52 Kennedy 0.0 0 0 20 24 Schulz 0.0 0 0 18 98 Benton 0.0 0 0 14 26 Finch 0.0 0 0 8 70 Carlisle 0.0 0 0 7 51 Wakefield 0.0 0 0 4 20 Dodge 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 95 Benjdya 3 0 0 29 94 Logan 2 1 0 28 29 Everett 2 1 0 24 46 Patton 2 0 2 32 32 Davey 2 0 0 29 58 Poston 2 0 0 18 26 Finch 2 0 1 8 98 Benton 2 0 0 14 38 Rubble 1 0 0 30 52 Kennedy 1 0 0 20 24 Schulz 1 0 0 18 92 Fruth 0 0 0 32 71 Fountaine 0 0 0 32 75 Marquis 0 0 0 25 70 Carlisle 0 0 0 7 51 Wakefield 0 0 0 4 20 Dodge 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 32 Davey 9 1 29 29 95 Benjdya 8 2 26 29 46 Patton 5 3 30 32 94 Logan 4 4 26 28 58 Poston 4 1 20 18 71 Fountaine 3 1 30 32 24 Schulz 3 1 17 18 26 Finch 3 1 7 8 29 Everett 3 0 20 24 52 Kennedy 3 0 18 20 98 Benton 3 0 14 14 92 Fruth 1 2 30 32 75 Marquis 1 1 27 25 38 Rubble 0 1 26 30 70 Carlisle 0 1 3 7 51 Wakefield 0 0 5 4 20 Dodge 0 0 2 2

Injuries

Old 05-09-2003, 03:31 PM   #190
primelord
Pro Rookie

We are winning despite the defense at this point. The offense is without question carrying the load. The defense isn't pressuring the QB, and they aren't getting turnovers. Not good. Wade can you make sure to put Brewer back in at LDE and in passing downs when he gets healthy.

File #1
Old 05-09-2003, 03:31 PM   #191
primelord
Pro Rookie

File #2
Old 05-11-2003, 05:13 PM   #192
wade moore
lolzcat

Will do, been doing more moving that's why I haven't posted... I will get this done by tomorrow morning for sure, and I'll try tonight..

Does no one else have any gameplan or lineup suggestions?

Quote:
Old 05-12-2003, 04:49 AM   #193
wade moore
lolzcat

Napa Valley(1-3) at Little Rock(4-0)(-17)
Code:
Box Score: Napa Valley at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 5, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 06:10 LTR - Matthew Sims 29 pass from Otis Coghill. 1Q: 06:10 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 1Q: 03:03 NV - Kenny Vasilatos 26 pass from Bob Terrell. 1Q: 03:03 NV - Bart Burton extra point. 2Q: 08:27 NV - Andrew Hitchcock 34 pass from Bob Terrell. 2Q: 08:27 NV - Bart Burton extra point. 2Q: 02:18 LTR - Chad Colford 3 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 02:18 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 12:32 NV - Jessie Brady 17 blocked punt return. 3Q: 12:32 NV - Bart Burton extra point. 3Q: 09:25 LTR - Cole Murray 18 field goal. 3Q: 03:31 LTR - Karl Dockery 31 pass from Otis Coghill. 3Q: 03:31 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 07:14 LTR - Cole Murray 34 field goal. Game MVP: LTR 5 Otis Coghill Napa Valley 7 7 7 0 - 21 Little Rock 7 7 10 3 - 27 Team Statistics NV LTR First Downs 17 21 Total Rushes 15 31 Rushing Yards 52 65 Yards Per Carry 3.4 2.0 Pass Attempts 41 35 Completions 21 21 Passing Yards 262 342 Yards Per Attempt 6.3 9.7 Sacked 5 4 Yards Lost 31 20 Interceptions 0 0 Fumbles/Lost 2/2 0/0 Total Plays 56 66 Total Yards 314 407 Yards Per Play 5.6 6.1 3rd Down Plays 5/14 5/13 Avg. YTG on 3rd 9.7 9.2 4th Down Plays 1/2 0/1 Penalties 2 4 Penalty Yards 11 35 Avg. Drive Start OWN 27 OWN 33 Time Of Possession 26:45 33:15 Napa Valley Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 41 Laporte 11 46 4.1 18 0 20 Nussmeier 4 6 1.5 2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 1 Terrell 41 21 262 6.3 34 2 0 5 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 81 Duncan 7 95 13.5 31 25 0 80 Hitchcock 5 93 18.6 13 34 1 85 Vasilatos 3 46 15.3 7 26 1 41 Laporte 2 7 3.5 5 5 0 45 Rose 2 12 6.0 3 8 0 20 Nussmeier 1 12 12.0 0 12 0 37 Palelei 1 -3 -3.0 0 -3 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 31 Brady 2 8 4.0 0 32 Ellington 1 1 1.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 20 Nussmeier 3 62 20.6 0 81 Duncan 2 38 19.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 3 Boyer 7 285 40.7 47 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 8 Burton 0 0 0 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 49 Upshaw 8 4 0.0 0 0 0 92 Arcenaux 7 3 0.0 0 0 0 22 White 7 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Galloway 6 0 0.0 0 0 0 72 Settelmaier 4 1 1.0 0 0 0 35 Whalen 4 4 0.0 0 0 0 74 Moore 2 1 2.0 0 0 0 90 Morris 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 31 Brady 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 53 Frederick 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 75 Duffy 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 Antoine 1 0 1.0 0 0 0 38 Armstrong 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 27 Fagundez 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 25 Brock 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 98 Papadopulos 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 96 Diaz 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Falvey 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Palelei 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 80 Hitchcock 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 66 Hitchcock 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 86 Chatman 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 66 Hitchcock 0 0 0 0 1 2 54 Dillon 0 0 0 0 1 1 76 Falvey 0 0 0 0 0 1 77 Fields 0 0 0 0 1 1 50 Coffey 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 Terrell 1 0 0 0 0 0 41 Laporte 1 0 0 0 0 0 31 Brady 0 0 0 1 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 19 33 1.7 7 0 38 Kahn 9 28 3.1 15 0 5 Coghill 3 4 1.3 6 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 35 21 342 9.7 31 3 0 4 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 32 Lucas 5 94 18.8 26 24 0 19 Hill 4 67 16.7 17 20 0 80 Hatcher 3 21 7.0 15 10 0 84 Dockery 3 58 19.3 7 31 1 89 Sims 3 70 23.3 15 29 1 40 Colford 2 22 11.0 6 19 1 38 Kahn 1 10 10.0 10 10 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 2 19 9.5 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 89 Sims 2 61 30.5 0 32 Lucas 1 26 26.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 3 139 46.3 56 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 2 3 34 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 57 Terrell 7 1 1.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 6 0 2.0 0 0 0 90 Wellman 6 1 1.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 2 1 1.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 96 Howen 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 68 Upshaw 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 80 Hatcher 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 32 Lucas 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 81 Curtis 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 37 Samuels 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 0 1 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 0 1 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 1 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 1 1 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 2 0 97 Ellis 0 1 1 0 0 0 45 Houston 0 1 0 0 0 0 76 Walton 0 0 1 0 0 0 Napa Valley Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:54 OWN 34 9 19 Punt 1 6:10 3:07 OWN 24 7 76 Touchdown 2 12:49 4:22 OWN 11 8 89 Touchdown 2 2:18 2:18 OWN 19 6 21 Punt 3 11:02 0:07 OWN 21 1 3 Fumble 3 9:25 0:56 OWN 20 3 -4 Punt 3 6:57 1:41 OWN 35 3 -5 Punt 3 3:31 3:46 OWN 24 6 24 Punt 4 13:30 1:02 OWN 39 3 5 Punt 4 7:14 4:29 OWN 13 7 44 Punt 4 2:00 1:24 OPP 43 8 6 Fumble Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:06 4:56 OWN 15 10 85 Touchdown 1 3:03 5:14 OWN 41 9 48 Downs 2 8:27 6:09 OWN 44 11 56 Touchdown 3 15:00 2:28 OWN 20 5 -2 Punt 3 12:32 1:30 OWN 32 3 -4 Punt 3 10:55 1:30 OPP 24 4 23 Field Goal 3 8:29 1:32 OWN 40 6 32 Missed FG 3 5:16 1:45 OWN 41 5 59 Touchdown 4 14:45 1:15 OWN 7 3 3 Punt 4 12:28 5:14 OWN 24 9 59 Field Goal 4 2:45 0:45 OWN 20 3 -5 Punt 4 0:36 0:36 OWN 43 2 -2 Game Napa Valley Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 0 0 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 1 2 Napa Valley Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 7 41 5.8 Middle 7 4 0.5 Right 1 7 7.0 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 77 Fields 1 6 15 50 Coffey 1 4 14 66 Hitchcock 1 1 13 54 Dillon 1 1 3 65 Campos 0 2 12 76 Falvey 0 1 15 85 Vasilatos 0 0 14 45 Rose 0 0 9 62 Zamora 0 0 2 79 Bourne 0 0 1 83 Jordan 0 0 1 Napa Valley Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 4 2 -1 -0.2 Short (0-8 Yds) 10 8 64 6.4 Medium (9-18 Yds) 17 8 114 6.7 Long (19+ Yds) 10 3 85 8.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 1 Terrell 41 21 1 2 8 2 6 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 81 Duncan 13 7 0 95 40 80 Hitchcock 13 5 1 93 41 85 Vasilatos 5 3 0 46 28 41 Laporte 5 2 1 7 34 45 Rose 2 2 0 12 27 20 Nussmeier 1 1 0 12 7 37 Palelei 1 1 0 -3 21 86 Chatman 1 0 0 0 1 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 77 Fields 1 41 76 Falvey 1 41 66 Hitchcock 2 40 65 Campos 0 33 50 Coffey 0 32 45 Rose 0 27 54 Dillon 1 14 79 Bourne 0 3 42 Hickman 0 2 62 Zamora 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 74 Moore 2.0 0 1 23 91 Antoine 1.0 2 1 32 72 Settelmaier 1.0 0 0 32 53 Frederick 0.0 1 0 32 92 Arcenaux 0.0 0 0 35 31 Brady 0.0 0 0 34 49 Upshaw 0.0 0 0 33 35 Whalen 0.0 0 0 30 22 White 0.0 0 0 26 59 Galloway 0.0 0 0 24 90 Morris 0.0 0 0 23 75 Duffy 0.0 0 0 18 38 Armstrong 0.0 0 0 14 96 Diaz 0.0 0 0 12 25 Brock 0.0 0 0 7 27 Fagundez 0.0 0 0 4 98 Papadopulos 0.0 0 0 4 48 Jones 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 22 White 6 0 0 26 59 Galloway 3 1 0 24 49 Upshaw 3 0 0 33 35 Whalen 3 0 0 30 31 Brady 2 3 0 34 53 Frederick 2 0 0 32 92 Arcenaux 1 1 0 35 72 Settelmaier 1 0 0 32 38 Armstrong 0 1 0 14 27 Fagundez 0 1 0 4 98 Papadopulos 0 1 0 4 91 Antoine 0 0 0 32 90 Morris 0 0 0 23 74 Moore 0 0 0 23 75 Duffy 0 0 0 18 96 Diaz 0 0 0 12 25 Brock 0 0 0 7 48 Jones 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 49 Upshaw 8 4 30 33 92 Arcenaux 7 3 30 35 22 White 7 0 23 26 59 Galloway 6 0 23 24 35 Whalen 4 4 27 30 72 Settelmaier 4 1 26 32 90 Morris 2 2 21 23 31 Brady 2 1 28 34 53 Frederick 2 1 29 32 74 Moore 2 1 19 23 75 Duffy 2 0 15 18 38 Armstrong 1 1 12 14 25 Brock 1 1 3 7 98 Papadopulos 1 1 4 4 27 Fagundez 1 1 1 4 91 Antoine 1 0 27 32 96 Diaz 1 0 12 12 48 Jones 0 0 0 2 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 13 45 3.4 Middle 8 13 1.6 Right 8 9 1.1 None 2 -2 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 68 Upshaw 2 6 29 73 Lofton 1 9 30 71 Ballard 1 4 27 52 Tobias 0 4 30 78 Craig 0 2 29 40 Colford 0 1 25 80 Hatcher 0 0 28 56 Hironaka 0 2 3 82 Thornton 0 0 2 66 Lofton 0 0 1 70 McGee 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 3 39 7.8 Short (0-8 Yds) 8 4 28 3.5 Medium (9-18 Yds) 15 11 196 13.0 Long (19+ Yds) 7 3 79 11.2 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 35 21 0 1 8 3 2 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 84 Dockery 10 3 0 58 32 32 Lucas 6 5 0 94 23 40 Colford 5 2 0 22 20 80 Hatcher 5 3 0 21 26 19 Hill 4 4 0 67 35 89 Sims 4 3 1 70 14 38 Kahn 1 1 0 10 12 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 73 Lofton 1 35 52 Tobias 1 35 71 Ballard 1 34 68 Upshaw 0 33 78 Craig 1 33 40 Colford 0 20 66 Lofton 0 2 70 McGee 0 2 56 Hironaka 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 76 Walton 2.0 0 0 29 97 Ellis 1.0 1 1 41 90 Wellman 1.0 0 0 35 57 Terrell 1.0 0 0 29 94 Rau 0.0 1 3 23 95 Flannery 0.0 0 2 24 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 41 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 41 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 41 51 Artis 0.0 0 0 41 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 41 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 0 18 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 17 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 12 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 12 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 6 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 36 Lincoln 5 0 0 41 90 Wellman 4 2 0 35 45 Houston 3 2 0 41 51 Artis 2 2 0 41 23 Mercado 2 0 0 41 57 Terrell 2 0 0 29 76 Walton 2 0 0 29 49 Maffett 1 2 0 41 97 Ellis 0 0 0 41 95 Flannery 0 0 0 24 94 Rau 0 0 0 23 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 18 75 Castillo 0 0 0 17 96 Howen 0 0 0 12 28 Rusk 0 0 0 12 42 Carlson 0 0 0 6 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 57 Terrell 7 1 13 29 90 Wellman 6 1 15 35 76 Walton 6 0 7 29 23 Mercado 4 1 15 41 45 Houston 3 3 15 41 36 Lincoln 3 1 15 41 51 Artis 3 1 15 41 49 Maffett 2 2 15 41 97 Ellis 2 1 15 41 91 O'Donnell 1 1 12 18 96 Howen 1 1 8 12 75 Castillo 1 0 10 17 94 Rau 1 0 3 23 42 Carlson 1 0 0 6 37 Samuels 1 0 0 0 95 Flannery 0 0 5 24 28 Rusk 0 0 2 12

Injuries:
Karl Dockery, SE - Sprained Knee, Questionable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Adrian Brewer, RDE - Hyperextended Elbow, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Bert Ellis, RDT - Broken Nose, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Tyrell Rusk, RCB - Strained Hamstring, Probable, return unknown.

Russell Samuels, FS - ACL Damage to the Knee, Out, full strength in 1999.

Quote:

Last edited by wade moore : 05-12-2003 at 04:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2003, 04:52 AM   #194
wade moore
lolzcat

Little Rock(5-0)(-15) at Tulsa(1-3)
Code:
Box Score: Little Rock at Tulsa Tulsa, MO. Week 6, 1998 Attendance: 65,600 (74,700). Weather: 64 degrees, rain. 1Q: 11:10 LTR - Karl Dockery 33 pass from Otis Coghill. 1Q: 11:10 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 1Q: 04:47 LTR - Cole Murray 23 field goal. 2Q: 14:54 LTR - Cole Murray 20 field goal. 2Q: 06:43 LTR - Cole Murray 23 field goal. 3Q: 02:57 LTR - Wayne Hill 2 pass from Otis Coghill. 3Q: 02:57 LTR - Cole Murray extra point failed. 4Q: 07:40 TUL - Hugh Emmons 6 pass from Lamont Williams. 4Q: 07:40 TUL - Ross Mascia extra point. Game MVP: LTR 5 Otis Coghill Little Rock 10 6 6 0 - 22 Tulsa 0 0 0 7 - 7 Team Statistics LTR TUL First Downs 25 11 Total Rushes 43 24 Rushing Yards 170 87 Yards Per Carry 3.9 3.6 Pass Attempts 23 29 Completions 16 14 Passing Yards 267 135 Yards Per Attempt 11.6 4.6 Sacked 2 2 Yards Lost 12 11 Interceptions 1 0 Fumbles/Lost 1/1 1/0 Total Plays 66 53 Total Yards 437 222 Yards Per Play 6.6 4.1 3rd Down Plays 6/13 3/14 Avg. YTG on 3rd 6.9 9.1 4th Down Plays 0/0 1/1 Penalties 5 8 Penalty Yards 30 71 Avg. Drive Start OWN 23 OWN 27 Time Of Possession 35:20 24:40 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 24 120 5.0 14 0 38 Kahn 18 43 2.3 15 0 19 Hill 1 7 7.0 7 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 23 16 267 11.6 77 2 1 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 19 Hill 5 50 10.0 15 18 1 84 Dockery 3 65 21.6 12 33 1 38 Kahn 3 22 7.3 3 10 0 40 Colford 2 85 42.5 84 77 0 80 Hatcher 2 30 15.0 8 19 0 81 Curtis 1 15 15.0 0 15 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 42 Carlson 1 11 11.0 0 19 Hill 1 10 10.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 1 28 28.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 4 169 42.2 49 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 3 3 23 1 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 23 Mercado 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 4 3 0.0 0 0 0 90 Wellman 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 2 0 0.5 0 0 0 45 Houston 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 42 Carlson 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 48 Watkins 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 0 1.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 1 2 0.5 0 0 0 49 Maffett 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 96 Howen 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 80 Hatcher 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 73 Lofton 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 38 Kahn 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 89 Sims 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 81 Curtis 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 4 1 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 4 1 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 3 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 3 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 0 19 Hill 1 0 0 0 0 0 80 Hatcher 0 0 0 0 1 0 45 Houston 0 1 0 0 0 0 Tulsa Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 26 Malone 12 13 1.0 5 0 43 Louis 8 53 6.6 13 0 84 DeWalt 2 6 3.0 4 0 46 Roldan 2 15 7.5 12 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 17 Williams 29 14 135 4.6 19 1 0 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 89 Stanton 4 60 15.0 8 19 0 87 Glen 2 10 5.0 3 6 0 84 DeWalt 2 20 10.0 3 13 0 86 Emmons 2 15 7.5 0 9 1 46 Roldan 1 13 13.0 0 13 0 43 Louis 1 8 8.0 0 8 0 26 Malone 1 5 5.0 5 5 0 37 Manning 1 4 4.0 3 4 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 33 Appleton 1 6 6.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 45 Lowe 4 65 16.2 0 26 Malone 2 36 18.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 4 Evans 10 425 42.5 59 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 12 Mascia 0 0 0 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 53 Feenstra 9 2 0.0 0 0 0 38 Cressio 7 1 0.0 1 0 0 21 Freeman 7 2 0.0 0 0 0 73 McGeoghan 6 4 0.0 0 0 0 24 Bryant 6 2 0.0 0 0 0 94 Harmon 5 3 0.0 0 0 0 52 Joyner 4 4 0.0 0 0 0 27 Geiger 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 55 Cobb 3 2 0.5 0 0 0 70 Preece 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 47 Tarkenton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 29 Matthews 1 1 1.0 0 0 0 98 Quinn 1 1 0.5 0 0 0 22 Lane 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 78 Yoon 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 72 Miasek 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 63 Villagomez 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Stewart 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 95 Hatton 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 67 Gargaro 0 0 0 0 0 1 72 Miasek 0 1 0 0 2 1 17 Williams 1 0 1 0 0 0 77 Roaf 0 0 0 0 2 0 46 Roldan 0 0 1 0 0 0 56 West 0 0 0 0 1 0 63 Villagomez 0 0 0 0 1 0 Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 3:50 OWN 32 8 68 Touchdown 1 8:30 3:43 50 8 44 Field Goal 1 2:14 2:20 OWN 22 4 75 Field Goal 2 12:45 6:02 OWN 35 11 59 Field Goal 2 3:52 1:52 OWN 7 3 1 Punt 2 0:47 0:17 OWN 32 2 12 Interception 3 11:03 8:06 OWN 4 16 96 Touchdown 3 0:34 1:29 OWN 33 3 0 Punt 4 7:40 1:52 OWN 20 3 9 Punt 4 4:46 3:26 OWN 1 11 61 Punt Tulsa Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 11:10 2:40 OWN 14 3 4 Punt 1 4:47 2:33 OWN 27 4 19 Punt 2 14:54 2:09 OWN 16 3 5 Punt 2 6:43 2:51 OWN 25 5 16 Punt 2 2:00 1:13 OWN 33 3 -7 Punt 2 0:30 0:30 OWN 41 4 -3 Punt 3 15:00 2:04 OWN 11 3 9 Punt 3 12:56 1:53 OPP 49 3 7 Punt 3 2:57 2:23 OWN 34 4 -9 Punt 4 14:05 6:25 OWN 31 13 69 Touchdown 4 5:48 1:02 OWN 31 3 9 Punt 4 1:20 1:20 OWN 20 8 41 Game Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 4 1 3 Tulsa Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 1 1 0 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 13 45 3.4 Middle 21 99 4.7 Right 9 26 2.8 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 68 Upshaw 4 12 42 52 Tobias 4 7 43 73 Lofton 3 9 43 78 Craig 3 7 42 71 Ballard 3 4 43 80 Hatcher 1 2 41 40 Colford 0 1 26 82 Thornton 0 1 13 66 Lofton 0 0 1 70 McGee 0 0 1 22 Price 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 3 88 17.6 Short (0-8 Yds) 6 6 53 8.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 10 6 93 9.3 Long (19+ Yds) 2 1 33 16.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 23 16 0 0 2 0 4 1 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 19 Hill 6 5 0 50 23 84 Dockery 5 3 0 65 19 80 Hatcher 4 2 0 30 18 40 Colford 3 2 0 85 15 38 Kahn 3 3 0 22 7 32 Lucas 1 0 0 0 16 81 Curtis 1 1 0 15 5 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 73 Lofton 0 23 71 Ballard 0 23 52 Tobias 1 23 68 Upshaw 1 21 78 Craig 0 21 40 Colford 0 15 66 Lofton 0 2 70 McGee 0 2 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 91 O'Donnell 1.0 0 0 7 76 Walton 0.5 0 1 24 94 Rau 0.5 0 1 22 97 Ellis 0.0 0 1 29 51 Artis 0.0 0 1 23 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 29 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 29 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 29 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 29 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 23 28 Rusk 0.0 0 0 20 90 Wellman 0.0 0 0 19 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 9 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 8 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 6 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 6 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 5 42 Carlson 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 45 Houston 3 1 0 29 36 Lincoln 2 1 0 29 51 Artis 2 1 0 23 23 Mercado 2 0 0 29 90 Wellman 1 1 0 19 28 Rusk 1 0 0 20 57 Terrell 1 0 0 9 26 Freeman 1 0 0 8 39 Ross 1 0 0 6 49 Maffett 0 3 0 29 97 Ellis 0 1 0 29 76 Walton 0 0 0 24 95 Flannery 0 0 0 23 94 Rau 0 0 0 22 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 7 75 Castillo 0 0 0 6 96 Howen 0 0 0 5 42 Carlson 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 23 Mercado 6 1 24 29 36 Lincoln 4 3 24 29 90 Wellman 4 1 22 19 97 Ellis 3 1 24 29 51 Artis 3 1 24 23 75 Castillo 3 1 17 6 45 Houston 2 2 24 29 28 Rusk 2 1 7 20 57 Terrell 2 1 17 9 76 Walton 2 0 13 24 42 Carlson 2 0 2 2 94 Rau 1 2 7 22 49 Maffett 1 1 24 29 95 Flannery 1 0 7 23 91 O'Donnell 1 0 17 7 96 Howen 1 0 11 5 26 Freeman 1 0 0 8 39 Ross 1 0 0 6 Tulsa Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 9 33 3.6 Middle 9 47 5.2 Right 6 7 1.1 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 72 Miasek 2 8 24 77 Roaf 2 2 22 56 West 1 4 24 63 Villagomez 1 4 24 67 Gargaro 0 4 24 87 Glen 0 2 20 46 Roldan 0 0 16 88 Redding 0 0 2 65 Hughes 0 0 2 37 Manning 0 0 1 Tulsa Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 3 2 9 3.0 Short (0-8 Yds) 7 5 36 5.1 Medium (9-18 Yds) 16 7 90 5.6 Long (19+ Yds) 1 0 0 0.0 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 17 Williams 29 14 1 0 8 0 4 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 87 Glen 6 2 0 10 18 84 DeWalt 5 2 0 20 23 86 Emmons 5 2 0 15 27 89 Stanton 4 4 0 60 19 26 Malone 3 1 0 5 13 43 Louis 2 1 0 8 7 46 Roldan 1 1 0 13 19 37 Manning 1 1 0 4 6 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 72 Miasek 1 29 56 West 0 29 63 Villagomez 0 29 67 Gargaro 1 29 77 Roaf 0 26 46 Roldan 0 19 37 Manning 0 6 65 Hughes 0 3 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 29 Matthews 1.0 0 0 10 55 Cobb 0.5 0 3 23 98 Quinn 0.5 0 0 5 38 Cressio 0.0 0 1 23 21 Freeman 0.0 0 0 23 24 Bryant 0.0 0 0 23 94 Harmon 0.0 0 0 23 73 McGeoghan 0.0 0 0 23 27 Geiger 0.0 0 0 22 52 Joyner 0.0 0 0 21 53 Feenstra 0.0 0 0 21 95 Hatton 0.0 0 0 13 78 Yoon 0.0 0 0 10 70 Preece 0.0 0 0 8 47 Tarkenton 0.0 0 0 2 50 Tate 0.0 0 0 2 22 Lane 0.0 0 0 1 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 24 Bryant 3 1 0 23 27 Geiger 3 0 0 22 52 Joyner 3 0 0 21 53 Feenstra 2 1 0 21 38 Cressio 2 0 1 23 21 Freeman 2 0 0 23 94 Harmon 1 0 0 23 55 Cobb 0 0 0 23 73 McGeoghan 0 0 0 23 95 Hatton 0 0 0 13 29 Matthews 0 0 0 10 78 Yoon 0 0 0 10 70 Preece 0 0 0 8 98 Quinn 0 0 0 5 47 Tarkenton 0 0 0 2 50 Tate 0 0 0 2 22 Lane 0 0 0 1 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 53 Feenstra 9 2 39 21 21 Freeman 7 2 43 23 38 Cressio 7 1 43 23 73 McGeoghan 6 4 43 23 24 Bryant 6 2 43 23 94 Harmon 5 3 41 23 52 Joyner 4 4 41 21 27 Geiger 4 2 38 22 55 Cobb 3 2 43 23 70 Preece 2 2 32 8 47 Tarkenton 2 0 2 2 78 Yoon 1 1 8 10 29 Matthews 1 1 7 10 98 Quinn 1 1 3 5 22 Lane 1 1 5 1 59 Stewart 1 0 7 0 95 Hatton 0 1 31 13 50 Tate 0 0 4 2

Injuries:
Cory Carlson, LCB - Severe Hamstring Pull, Out, full strength in 1999.

Karl Dockery, SE - Sprained Knee, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Bert Ellis, RDT - Broken Nose, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Quote:
Old 05-12-2003, 04:58 AM   #195
wade moore
lolzcat

Cheyanne(0-5) at Little Rock(6-0)
Code:
Box Score: Cheyenne at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 7, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 10:13 LTR - Wayne Hill 1 pass from Otis Coghill. 1Q: 10:13 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 1Q: 06:37 LTR - Cole Murray 43 field goal. 2Q: 11:22 LTR - Juan Hatcher 22 pass from Otis Coghill. 2Q: 11:22 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 2Q: 00:41 LTR - Cole Murray 18 field goal. 3Q: 08:25 CHY - Mario Shields 44 field goal. 3Q: 04:36 LTR - Emmanuel Kahn 5 run. 3Q: 04:36 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 14:15 LTR - Cole Murray 42 field goal. 4Q: 05:38 LTR - Chad Colford 6 pass from Otis Coghill. 4Q: 05:38 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 01:05 CHY - Tyrone Blow 27 pass from Percy Franz. 4Q: 01:05 CHY - Mario Shields extra point. Game MVP: LTR 5 Otis Coghill Cheyenne 0 0 3 7 - 10 Little Rock 10 10 7 10 - 37 Team Statistics CHY LTR First Downs 11 25 Total Rushes 20 34 Rushing Yards 82 123 Yards Per Carry 4.1 3.6 Pass Attempts 27 32 Completions 16 22 Passing Yards 156 322 Yards Per Attempt 5.7 10.0 Sacked 6 3 Yards Lost 35 25 Interceptions 0 0 Fumbles/Lost 0/0 1/0 Total Plays 47 66 Total Yards 238 445 Yards Per Play 5.0 6.7 3rd Down Plays 3/13 6/12 Avg. YTG on 3rd 9.2 8.8 4th Down Plays 0/1 0/1 Penalties 6 3 Penalty Yards 50 10 Avg. Drive Start OWN 24 OWN 33 Time Of Possession 24:56 35:04 Cheyenne Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 38 Grier 14 74 5.2 10 0 21 Judy 2 7 3.5 4 0 87 Irwin 1 0 0.0 0 0 36 Rossel 1 5 5.0 5 0 18 Apotsos 1 -1 -1.0 -1 0 33 Powell 1 -3 -3.0 -3 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 18 Apotsos 20 11 86 4.3 22 0 0 5 5 Franz 7 5 70 10.0 27 1 0 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 89 Blow 4 73 18.2 7 27 1 87 Irwin 3 37 12.3 9 22 0 44 Hernandez 2 6 3.0 3 4 0 88 Drake 2 27 13.5 0 18 0 83 DeMoen 2 13 6.5 0 11 0 36 Rossel 1 2 2.0 0 2 0 38 Grier 1 -1 -1.0 0 -1 0 21 Judy 1 -1 -1.0 0 -1 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 22 Huffman 5 66 13.2 0 82 Walker 1 21 21.0 0 48 Lacy 1 12 12.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 4 Crane 8 363 45.3 61 2 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 17 Shields 1 1 44 1 1 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 71 Banuelos 8 2 1.0 0 0 0 58 Carlisle 8 5 0.0 0 0 0 23 Patton 7 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Owens 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 73 Dawson 4 4 1.0 0 0 0 48 Lacy 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 31 Ramczyk 3 2 1.0 0 0 0 90 Dotson 3 2 0.0 0 0 0 98 Ritchie 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 95 Hardy 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 27 Swensen 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 22 Huffman 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 36 Rossel 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 4 Crane 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 33 Powell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Bradford 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 43 Diaz 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 Kaczmarek 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 69 Johnstone 0 0 0 0 0 1 64 Joseph 0 0 0 0 0 1 50 Limond 0 0 0 0 2 0 44 Hernandez 0 0 0 0 0 1 66 Mathis 0 0 0 0 1 1 56 Hauck 0 0 0 0 0 2 67 Foreman 0 0 0 0 2 0 4 Crane 0 1 0 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 38 Kahn 21 83 3.9 12 1 32 Lucas 11 38 3.4 11 0 48 Watkins 2 2 1.0 1 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 5 Coghill 32 22 322 10.0 33 3 0 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 19 Hill 5 99 19.8 27 33 1 80 Hatcher 5 66 13.2 7 22 1 84 Dockery 3 53 17.6 20 29 0 32 Lucas 3 31 10.3 9 16 0 40 Colford 2 14 7.0 12 8 1 89 Sims 2 17 8.5 4 9 0 38 Kahn 1 9 9.0 12 9 0 81 Curtis 1 33 33.0 0 33 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 1 11 11.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 1 31 31.0 0 89 Sims 1 26 26.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 2 81 40.5 42 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 3 4 43 4 4 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 51 Artis 6 1 1.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 4 0 2.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 4 0 1.0 0 0 0 45 Houston 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 3 0 1.0 0 0 0 49 Maffett 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 90 Wellman 2 2 1.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 95 Flannery 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 57 Terrell 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 81 Curtis 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 1 3 0.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 26 Freeman 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Howen 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 82 Thornton 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 89 Sims 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 76 Walton 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 69 Burgess 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 3 1 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 6 0 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 3 2 55 Jones 0 0 0 0 1 0 19 Hill 1 0 0 0 0 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 45 Houston 0 0 1 0 0 0 Cheyenne Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 10:13 2:04 OWN 1 3 5 Punt 1 6:37 3:46 OWN 23 5 26 Punt 1 2:00 1:23 OWN 44 3 1 Punt 2 11:22 1:31 OWN 13 3 -6 Punt 2 7:50 2:47 OWN 36 5 22 Punt 2 0:41 0:37 OWN 15 4 5 Downs 3 15:00 2:33 OWN 31 6 3 Punt 3 10:51 2:26 OWN 48 5 25 Field Goal 3 4:36 2:30 OWN 11 3 0 Punt 4 14:15 3:25 OWN 21 5 34 Punt 4 5:38 4:33 OWN 22 11 78 Touchdown Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 4:47 OWN 20 9 80 Touchdown 1 8:09 1:32 OPP 41 4 15 Field Goal 1 2:51 0:51 OWN 20 3 -3 Punt 1 0:37 4:15 OWN 10 10 90 Touchdown 2 9:51 2:01 OPP 43 4 7 Downs 2 5:03 4:22 OWN 20 11 79 Field Goal 2 0:04 0:04 OPP 20 0 0 Missed FG 3 12:27 1:36 OWN 18 3 -8 Punt 3 8:25 3:49 OWN 35 8 65 Touchdown 3 2:06 2:51 OWN 39 6 36 Field Goal 4 10:50 5:12 OWN 20 11 80 Touchdown 4 1:05 1:05 OWN 25 2 4 Game Cheyenne Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 0 0 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 5 3 2 Cheyenne Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 8 41 5.1 Middle 4 17 4.2 Right 7 25 3.5 None 1 -1 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 50 Limond 2 5 18 67 Foreman 2 4 19 66 Mathis 1 5 18 69 Johnstone 0 3 18 64 Joseph 0 1 16 88 Drake 0 0 17 68 Allen 0 1 4 44 Hernandez 0 0 10 36 Rossel 0 0 6 56 Hauck 0 0 4 62 Battle 0 0 3 84 Edwards 0 0 2 Cheyenne Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 5 4 4 0.8 Short (0-8 Yds) 4 3 8 2.0 Medium (9-18 Yds) 13 7 93 7.1 Long (19+ Yds) 5 2 51 10.2 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 18 Apotsos 20 11 1 2 3 1 2 0 5 Franz 7 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 87 Irwin 7 3 1 37 20 83 DeMoen 5 2 1 13 16 88 Drake 4 2 0 27 24 89 Blow 4 4 0 73 15 44 Hernandez 2 2 0 6 11 21 Judy 2 1 0 -1 9 36 Rossel 1 1 0 2 11 38 Grier 1 1 0 -1 13 82 Walker 1 0 0 0 12 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 67 Foreman 0 25 64 Joseph 1 23 50 Limond 0 21 69 Johnstone 1 21 66 Mathis 1 19 44 Hernandez 1 11 36 Rossel 0 11 56 Hauck 2 9 62 Battle 0 9 68 Allen 0 8 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 31 Ramczyk 1.0 0 1 30 71 Banuelos 1.0 0 1 26 73 Dawson 1.0 0 0 32 95 Hardy 0.0 1 0 15 97 Shepard 0.0 0 2 22 23 Patton 0.0 0 0 31 59 Owens 0.0 0 0 30 22 Huffman 0.0 0 0 27 58 Carlisle 0.0 0 0 25 98 Ritchie 0.0 0 0 24 48 Lacy 0.0 0 0 23 93 Burkhardt 0.0 0 1 10 20 Redsteer 0.0 0 0 17 27 Swensen 0.0 0 0 13 90 Dotson 0.0 0 0 11 43 Diaz 0.0 0 0 6 91 Kaczmarek 0.0 0 0 5 53 Bradford 0.0 0 0 4 94 Wynn 0.0 0 0 1 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 23 Patton 5 2 0 31 58 Carlisle 3 0 0 25 48 Lacy 3 0 0 23 59 Owens 2 0 0 30 22 Huffman 2 0 0 27 31 Ramczyk 1 1 0 30 71 Banuelos 1 0 0 26 98 Ritchie 1 0 0 24 27 Swensen 1 0 0 13 90 Dotson 1 0 0 11 43 Diaz 1 0 0 6 53 Bradford 1 0 0 4 95 Hardy 0 1 0 15 73 Dawson 0 0 0 32 97 Shepard 0 0 0 22 20 Redsteer 0 0 0 17 93 Burkhardt 0 0 0 10 91 Kaczmarek 0 0 0 5 94 Wynn 0 0 0 1 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 58 Carlisle 8 5 28 25 71 Banuelos 8 2 26 26 23 Patton 7 0 32 31 59 Owens 6 1 29 30 73 Dawson 4 4 34 32 48 Lacy 4 1 22 23 31 Ramczyk 3 2 29 30 90 Dotson 3 2 14 11 98 Ritchie 3 1 25 24 95 Hardy 3 1 19 15 27 Swensen 2 1 14 13 22 Huffman 2 0 27 27 43 Diaz 1 0 9 6 53 Bradford 1 0 6 4 91 Kaczmarek 0 1 8 5 97 Shepard 0 0 21 22 20 Redsteer 0 0 18 17 93 Burkhardt 0 0 10 10 94 Wynn 0 0 3 1 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 16 49 3.0 Middle 14 58 4.1 Right 4 16 4.0 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 73 Lofton 6 10 32 68 Upshaw 3 5 28 78 Craig 3 4 26 71 Ballard 1 3 28 55 Jones 1 1 5 52 Tobias 0 6 29 80 Hatcher 0 1 27 40 Colford 0 1 24 66 Lofton 0 2 7 70 McGee 0 1 8 82 Thornton 0 0 15 56 Hironaka 0 0 7 22 Price 0 0 4 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 3 3 23 7.6 Short (0-8 Yds) 13 8 55 4.2 Medium (9-18 Yds) 10 6 105 10.5 Long (19+ Yds) 6 5 139 23.1 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 5 Coghill 32 22 0 0 4 1 5 0 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 19 Hill 7 5 0 99 30 84 Dockery 7 3 0 53 25 80 Hatcher 6 5 0 66 26 32 Lucas 4 3 0 31 19 89 Sims 4 2 0 17 13 40 Colford 2 2 0 14 18 38 Kahn 1 1 0 9 13 81 Curtis 1 1 0 33 6 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 52 Tobias 0 31 73 Lofton 0 29 71 Ballard 0 28 68 Upshaw 2 27 78 Craig 1 27 40 Colford 0 18 66 Lofton 0 5 70 McGee 0 5 55 Jones 0 4 56 Hironaka 0 4 22 Price 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 93 Brewer 2.0 0 1 23 97 Ellis 1.0 1 0 21 28 Rusk 1.0 0 1 16 51 Artis 1.0 0 0 23 90 Wellman 1.0 0 0 15 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 25 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 25 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 23 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 1 12 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 20 75 Castillo 0.0 0 1 9 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 18 94 Rau 0.0 0 0 16 57 Terrell 0.0 0 0 11 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 11 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 8 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 7 96 Howen 0.0 0 0 5 54 Becker 0.0 0 0 5 76 Walton 0.0 0 0 4 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 23 Mercado 2 1 0 20 45 Houston 2 0 0 23 51 Artis 2 0 0 23 28 Rusk 2 0 0 16 90 Wellman 1 2 0 15 49 Maffett 1 0 0 25 93 Brewer 1 0 0 23 97 Ellis 1 0 0 21 39 Ross 1 0 0 11 26 Freeman 1 0 0 8 69 Burgess 1 0 0 7 96 Howen 1 0 0 5 36 Lincoln 0 0 0 25 95 Flannery 0 0 0 18 94 Rau 0 0 0 16 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 12 57 Terrell 0 0 0 11 75 Castillo 0 0 0 9 54 Becker 0 0 0 5 76 Walton 0 0 0 4 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 51 Artis 6 1 19 23 45 Houston 4 1 20 23 93 Brewer 4 0 18 23 28 Rusk 4 0 12 16 49 Maffett 3 1 19 25 36 Lincoln 3 0 18 25 97 Ellis 3 0 17 21 90 Wellman 2 2 15 15 75 Castillo 2 2 12 9 95 Flannery 2 0 8 18 57 Terrell 2 0 7 11 39 Ross 1 3 4 11 23 Mercado 1 1 18 20 26 Freeman 1 1 4 8 91 O'Donnell 1 0 13 12 94 Rau 1 0 8 16 69 Burgess 1 0 2 7 96 Howen 1 0 2 5 76 Walton 1 0 2 4 54 Becker 0 0 2 5

Injuries:

Otis Coghill, QB - Bruised Shoulder, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Vincent Wellman, MLB - Sprained Knee, Questionable, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Bert Ellis, RDT - Broken Nose, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Quote:
Old 05-12-2003, 05:01 AM   #196
wade moore
lolzcat

[u]Fort Knox(4-2) at Little Rock(7-0)(-8)
Code:
Box Score: Fort Knox at Little Rock Little Rock, TX. Week 8, 1998 Attendance: 67,300 (69,500). Weather: 68 degrees, fair. 1Q: 08:17 FKX - Korey Murphy 56 interception return. 1Q: 08:17 FKX - Quinn Stanfield extra point. 1Q: 02:48 LTR - Cole Murray 44 field goal. 2Q: 02:49 LTR - Donnell Thornton 3 pass from Benjamin Newton. 2Q: 02:49 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 07:15 LTR - Jamal Lucas 1 run. 3Q: 07:15 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 3Q: 01:37 LTR - Jamal Lucas 4 run. 3Q: 01:37 LTR - Cole Murray extra point. 4Q: 09:26 FKX - Lee Lewis 23 run. 4Q: 09:26 FKX - Quinn Stanfield extra point. Game MVP: LTR 84 Karl Dockery Fort Knox 7 0 0 7 - 14 Little Rock 3 7 14 0 - 24 Team Statistics FKX LTR First Downs 18 25 Total Rushes 22 29 Rushing Yards 89 136 Yards Per Carry 4.0 4.6 Pass Attempts 36 39 Completions 17 26 Passing Yards 211 301 Yards Per Attempt 5.8 7.7 Sacked 3 1 Yards Lost 24 6 Interceptions 3 3 Fumbles/Lost 1/1 1/1 Total Plays 58 68 Total Yards 300 437 Yards Per Play 5.1 6.4 3rd Down Plays 4/13 3/9 Avg. YTG on 3rd 6.9 7.2 4th Down Plays 1/1 0/0 Penalties 5 6 Penalty Yards 33 52 Avg. Drive Start OWN 25 OWN 26 Time Of Possession 25:38 34:22 Fort Knox Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 47 McDowall 8 21 2.6 6 0 6 Lewis 8 51 6.3 23 1 42 Wampler 5 15 3.0 7 0 43 Anunson 1 2 2.0 2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 6 Lewis 36 17 211 5.8 23 0 3 3 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 84 Morrell 4 50 12.5 16 17 0 85 Tubbs 3 33 11.0 9 14 0 43 Anunson 3 38 12.6 15 19 0 47 McDowall 2 14 7.0 8 10 0 88 Field 2 35 17.5 7 18 0 42 Wampler 1 7 7.0 1 7 0 81 Leska 1 23 23.0 5 23 0 86 Williams 1 11 11.0 1 11 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 88 Field 1 -10 -10.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 89 Carson 1 17 17.0 0 24 Sheriff 1 24 24.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 14 Garrard 6 243 40.5 46 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 7 Stanfield 0 0 0 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 38 Brooks 8 4 0.0 0 0 0 28 Murphy 8 1 0.0 1 56 1 53 Diable 6 3 0.0 0 0 0 99 Munkres 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 57 Eloms 4 0 0.0 0 0 0 45 Holliday 3 1 1.0 0 0 0 70 Dixon 3 3 0.0 0 0 0 49 Ned 3 1 0.0 1 0 0 24 Sheriff 3 1 0.0 1 0 0 90 Blair 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 25 Knight 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 59 Carter 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 73 Young 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 43 Anunson 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 27 McDaniel 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 81 Leska 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 55 Kournikova 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 6 Lewis 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 Field 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 McIntyre 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 72 Rochelle 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 71 Favors 0 0 1 0 0 1 55 Kournikova 0 1 0 0 1 1 79 Harden 0 0 0 0 0 1 66 Gabbard 0 0 0 0 3 0 6 Lewis 1 0 0 0 0 0 Little Rock Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 32 Lucas 18 63 3.5 17 2 38 Kahn 8 61 7.6 29 0 4 Newton 2 10 5.0 11 0 40 Colford 1 2 2.0 2 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 4 Newton 39 26 301 7.7 30 1 3 1 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 84 Dockery 8 125 15.6 31 30 0 40 Colford 5 17 3.4 7 11 0 19 Hill 4 56 14.0 14 30 0 32 Lucas 3 28 9.3 3 16 0 80 Hatcher 2 20 10.0 7 18 0 89 Sims 2 37 18.5 7 26 0 82 Thornton 1 3 3.0 0 3 1 81 Curtis 1 15 15.0 9 15 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 19 Hill 1 4 4.0 0 89 Sims 1 17 17.0 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 32 Lucas 1 29 29.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 17 Swift 2 67 33.5 34 1 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 9 Murray 1 2 44 3 3 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 49 Maffett 8 1 0.0 0 0 0 23 Mercado 7 3 0.0 0 0 0 36 Lincoln 5 4 0.0 0 0 0 93 Brewer 4 0 0.5 0 0 0 45 Houston 4 3 0.0 0 0 0 97 Ellis 3 1 1.5 0 0 0 57 Terrell 3 0 0.0 0 0 0 75 Castillo 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 39 Ross 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 94 Rau 1 0 1.0 0 0 0 51 Artis 1 1 0.0 2 0 0 69 Burgess 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 28 Rusk 1 0 0.0 1 0 0 80 Hatcher 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 84 Dockery 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 71 Ballard 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 91 O'Donnell 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 52 Tobias 0 0 0 0 4 0 73 Lofton 0 0 0 0 2 1 66 Lofton 0 0 0 0 1 0 94 Rau 0 0 1 0 0 0 68 Upshaw 0 0 0 0 1 0 40 Colford 0 0 0 0 1 0 57 Terrell 0 1 0 0 0 0 71 Ballard 0 0 0 0 1 0 89 Sims 1 0 0 0 0 0 78 Craig 0 0 0 0 1 0 Fort Knox Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 15:00 1:26 OWN 25 3 2 Punt 1 9:54 1:03 OWN 30 3 2 Punt 1 2:48 4:00 OWN 20 8 67 Interception 2 9:43 3:58 OWN 13 9 33 Fumble 2 2:49 1:59 OWN 20 5 27 Punt 3 7:15 3:21 OWN 9 5 33 Interception 3 1:37 4:39 OWN 15 8 39 Punt 4 10:33 1:07 OPP 29 3 29 Touchdown 4 8:07 2:29 OWN 22 6 18 Punt 4 2:26 0:33 OWN 19 3 -4 Punt 4 1:53 1:31 OWN 38 8 20 Interception Little Rock Drive Chart Quar Began Poss From Plays Yards Result 1 13:34 3:40 OWN 43 7 34 Missed FG 1 8:51 0:34 OWN 31 2 12 Interception 1 8:17 5:29 OWN 20 9 53 Field Goal 2 13:48 4:05 OWN 20 8 49 Interception 2 5:45 2:56 OPP 46 6 46 Touchdown 2 0:50 0:50 OWN 7 2 9 Half 3 15:00 7:45 OWN 9 15 91 Touchdown 3 3:54 2:17 OWN 41 5 59 Touchdown 4 11:58 1:25 OWN 20 3 6 Interception 4 9:26 1:19 OWN 33 3 1 Punt 4 5:38 3:12 OWN 24 7 24 Punt 4 0:22 0:22 OWN 20 3 18 Game Fort Knox Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 1 0 0 Little Rock Red Zone Profile Visits TDs FGs 3 3 0 Fort Knox Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 1 3 3.0 Middle 19 85 4.4 Right 2 1 0.5 None 0 0 0.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 66 Gabbard 3 6 14 55 Kournikova 1 4 14 79 Harden 0 2 14 77 Keith 0 1 14 85 Tubbs 0 0 13 27 McDaniel 0 1 3 71 Favors 0 0 11 43 Anunson 0 0 10 51 Jarvis 0 0 3 Fort Knox Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 12 6.0 Short (0-8 Yds) 8 4 48 6.0 Medium (9-18 Yds) 17 10 128 7.5 Long (19+ Yds) 9 1 23 2.5 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 6 Lewis 36 17 2 1 7 1 5 3 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 88 Field 9 2 0 35 21 84 Morrell 7 4 0 50 17 85 Tubbs 5 3 0 33 31 43 Anunson 4 3 0 38 25 81 Leska 4 1 0 23 15 89 Carson 3 0 1 0 26 47 McDowall 2 2 0 14 22 42 Wampler 1 1 0 7 9 86 Williams 1 1 0 11 6 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 66 Gabbard 0 36 79 Harden 1 36 55 Kournikova 1 36 77 Keith 0 36 71 Favors 1 32 43 Anunson 0 25 27 McDaniel 0 8 51 Jarvis 0 4 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 45 Holliday 1.0 0 0 32 57 Eloms 0.0 0 1 31 28 Murphy 0.0 0 0 39 38 Brooks 0.0 0 0 39 70 Dixon 0.0 0 0 38 95 Anglin 0.0 0 1 26 99 Munkres 0.0 0 0 33 73 Young 0.0 0 0 31 90 Blair 0.0 0 0 30 49 Ned 0.0 0 0 28 24 Sheriff 0.0 0 0 28 53 Diable 0.0 0 0 21 91 McIntyre 0.0 0 0 21 25 Knight 0.0 0 0 12 76 Blades 0.0 0 0 8 59 Carter 0.0 0 0 8 72 Rochelle 0.0 0 0 2 34 Sawyer 0.0 0 0 2 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 38 Brooks 6 1 0 39 28 Murphy 3 0 1 39 57 Eloms 3 0 0 31 53 Diable 3 0 0 21 24 Sheriff 2 1 1 28 59 Carter 2 1 0 8 99 Munkres 2 0 0 33 45 Holliday 2 0 0 32 25 Knight 2 0 0 12 49 Ned 1 0 1 28 70 Dixon 0 0 0 38 73 Young 0 0 0 31 90 Blair 0 0 0 30 95 Anglin 0 0 0 26 91 McIntyre 0 0 0 21 76 Blades 0 0 0 8 72 Rochelle 0 0 0 2 34 Sawyer 0 0 0 2 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 38 Brooks 8 4 28 39 28 Murphy 8 1 28 39 53 Diable 6 3 25 21 99 Munkres 6 1 27 33 57 Eloms 4 0 24 31 70 Dixon 3 3 26 38 49 Ned 3 1 23 28 24 Sheriff 3 1 20 28 45 Holliday 3 1 13 32 90 Blair 2 2 23 30 25 Knight 2 0 4 12 59 Carter 2 0 4 8 73 Young 1 1 25 31 91 McIntyre 1 0 9 21 72 Rochelle 0 1 2 2 95 Anglin 0 0 24 26 76 Blades 0 0 3 8 34 Sawyer 0 0 0 2 Little Rock Rushing Breakdown Direction Rush Yards Ave Left 7 17 2.4 Middle 14 73 5.2 Right 7 47 6.7 None 1 -1 -1.0 Run Blocking KeyBlks BlkOpps RunPlays 52 Tobias 4 7 28 73 Lofton 2 8 28 68 Upshaw 1 5 26 78 Craig 1 4 28 71 Ballard 1 1 27 40 Colford 1 1 21 66 Lofton 1 1 2 80 Hatcher 0 0 28 82 Thornton 0 0 4 22 Price 0 0 3 56 Hironaka 0 0 1 Little Rock Passing Breakdown Distance Pass Comp Yards Ave Screen 2 2 3 1.5 Short (0-8 Yds) 16 12 78 4.8 Medium (9-18 Yds) 16 8 111 6.9 Long (19+ Yds) 5 4 109 21.8 Passing Attempt Comp BdThrw Dropd Defnsd Blockd Hurried Intrcpt 4 Newton 39 26 2 2 3 0 2 3 Receiving Target Caught Dropd Yards PassPlay 84 Dockery 11 8 1 125 35 40 Colford 7 5 0 17 23 80 Hatcher 6 2 1 20 31 32 Lucas 6 3 0 28 32 19 Hill 5 4 0 56 39 89 Sims 2 2 0 37 16 82 Thornton 1 1 0 3 6 81 Curtis 1 1 0 15 6 Pass Block SckAlwd PassPlay 68 Upshaw 0 39 73 Lofton 1 39 52 Tobias 0 39 71 Ballard 0 38 78 Craig 0 37 40 Colford 0 23 70 McGee 0 2 56 Hironaka 0 1 Pass Rush Sacks PsBlks Hurries PassPlay 97 Ellis 1.5 0 0 35 94 Rau 1.0 0 1 16 93 Brewer 0.5 1 0 36 51 Artis 0.0 0 1 36 49 Maffett 0.0 0 0 36 36 Lincoln 0.0 0 0 36 45 Houston 0.0 0 0 36 23 Mercado 0.0 0 0 35 91 O'Donnell 0.0 0 1 21 57 Terrell 0.0 0 1 20 69 Burgess 0.0 0 0 30 28 Rusk 0.0 0 1 16 75 Castillo 0.0 0 0 18 95 Flannery 0.0 0 0 18 39 Ross 0.0 0 0 6 26 Freeman 0.0 0 0 1 Pass Defense Caught Defnsd Intrcpt PassPlay 49 Maffett 5 3 0 36 23 Mercado 4 2 0 35 45 Houston 3 1 0 36 36 Lincoln 2 0 0 36 57 Terrell 2 0 0 20 69 Burgess 1 0 0 30 51 Artis 0 1 2 36 93 Brewer 0 0 0 36 97 Ellis 0 0 0 35 28 Rusk 0 0 1 16 91 O'Donnell 0 0 0 21 75 Castillo 0 0 0 18 95 Flannery 0 0 0 18 94 Rau 0 0 0 16 39 Ross 0 0 0 6 26 Freeman 0 0 0 1 Defense Tackles Assists RunPlay PassPlay 49 Maffett 8 1 14 36 23 Mercado 7 3 14 35 36 Lincoln 5 4 14 36 45 Houston 4 3 14 36 93 Brewer 4 0 14 36 97 Ellis 3 1 14 35 57 Terrell 3 0 11 20 75 Castillo 2 1 10 18 39 Ross 2 0 0 6 69 Burgess 1 2 14 30 51 Artis 1 1 14 36 91 O'Donnell 1 0 11 21 94 Rau 1 0 3 16 28 Rusk 1 0 3 16 95 Flannery 0 0 4 18 26 Freeman 0 0 0 1

Injuries:

Vincent Wellman, MLB - Sprained Knee, Questionable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Juan Hatcher, TE - Broken Finger, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Quote:
Old 05-12-2003, 05:03 AM   #197
wade moore
lolzcat

Well.. the only thing to really say negative is that we're not beating the spread..

File 1...
Old 05-12-2003, 05:04 AM   #198
wade moore
lolzcat

File 2...
Old 05-12-2003, 06:23 AM   #199
QuikSand
lolzcat

I think an upgrade at safety might be a priority for next year. Though I'm not convinced it's a huge position in this game, I don't feel we're getting much out of the strong safety spot this year - Nicky Mercado is starting, he's still developing, but has shown rather little... no picks, only 3 PD for 19 catches allowed. Not so hot, that's basically a dead spot on the roster.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:31 AM   #200
QuikSand
lolzcat

It looks like our DL might need some reshuffling - perhaps our current lineup is in there due to previous injuries? (I have to think we want Adrian Brewer starting)

DT Brent Rau, the guy we picked up in the Cascini trade, had been very effective in limited duty - his 7.8 PR Pct is the best on the team. (We're not getting very much pressure at all this season)