Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #151
Daimyo
College Starter

In Japan there was a normal and easy version of FF4. The easy one was what was released in the US. The DS version will probably just be the original Japanese one. FF4 was always my favorite... Ninja Edge!
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:54 AM   #152
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesindustry.biz
Guitar Hero: On Tour hits 300k in the US

Activision has announced that its DS music game Guitar Hero: On Tour has sold more than 300,000 units in North America during its first week on sale.

The company claims this makes it the publisher's largest North American launch for a DS title by a factor of eight, and one of Activision's top 5 best-selling launches ever.

"Guitar Hero is one of the most successful entertainment properties and continues to push the boundaries of innovation with Guitar Hero: On Tour," said Mike Griffith, president and CEO, Activision Publishing.

"The game's breakthrough peripheral brings the Guitar Hero experience to the 41 million DS users in North America and Europe, where they can play anywhere, anytime."

Two Activision bosses were recently paid over USD 6 million in bonuses as the company's merger with Vivendi - the parent company of Blizzard - is expected to be complete on or around July 9.

Haha, I had no idea people would actually want this game. Shows what I know I guess. Guitar Hero is unstoppable.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #153
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
Haha, I had no idea people would actually want this game. Shows what I know I guess. Guitar Hero is unstoppable.

Proof that marketing will trump game quality in the gaming industry. Shouldn't be a shock.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #154
MJ4H
Coordinator

eh? Reviews are mixed, but some people actually think it is a good game (IGN 9/10, for instance). I've never really understood the whole Guitar Hero thing anyway, so I'm not one to comment, but it's not as if it is unanimous that this game isn't good. The worst review scores are just mediocre, anyway. It's a game from a very popular series released on the most popular game console by far in the world.

Last edited by MJ4H : 07-03-2008 at 12:31 PM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #155
Calis
College Starter

I love Guitar Hero, although that's been supplanted by Rock Band, but I have absolutely no interest in a DS version and would never consider buying it. I can't imagine playing that thing in public without being horribly embarassed and if I'm at home I don't see why I wouldn't be playing a console version.

That said I don't see how anyone can be surprised that it's doing well. It's Guitar Hero for starters, and it's a great way for parents to let their kids play Guitar Hero without hogging the TV or bothering them. It's win-win.

From what I've heard it's pretty good though. The biggest complain I've heard is the setlist is crap, but people say the sound is surprisingly good and it works pretty well.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #156
MJ4H
Coordinator

It is rare that I play my DS in "public" (ie someplace where it would be embarrassing to play Guitar Hero). The advantage is portability. You can take it to any room, any place, any time. It isn't just grand central station or living room.

That said I understand your concerns. I use that argument about the blowing the microphone game mechanic that sadly became popular for game-makers for awhile. Really, though it is just that the game mechanic sucks ass and I want more reasons to degrade it. I really don't fear blowing in a microphone on a game console in public. It would almost never happen anyway.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:22 PM   #157
Dekanth
Mascot

Hey guys, can somebody give me their opinion on which game I should buy between Gears of War and Rainbow 6 Vegas? I am still new to the 360 and trying to pick up some older games that have great reviews. I am a total novice with shooters, so I want something that will not frustrate me with millions of deaths, but not be a cakewalk either. These both sound pretty fun. Gears sounds better suited for a beginner, but anything in Vegas gets bonus points, doesn't it?
Dekanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #158
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekanth View Post
Hey guys, can somebody give me their opinion on which game I should buy between Gears of War and Rainbow 6 Vegas? I am still new to the 360 and trying to pick up some older games that have great reviews. I am a total novice with shooters, so I want something that will not frustrate me with millions of deaths, but not be a cakewalk either. These both sound pretty fun. Gears sounds better suited for a beginner, but anything in Vegas gets bonus points, doesn't it?

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 takes place off of the Strip in Vegas, so you won't see any of the landmarks in the game. It is also a game which has been annoying me like crazy due to tons of deaths. I'd suggest GoW as a better beginner game.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #159
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Seriously? Really? It *is* a kiddified game. It's lighthearted, especially for an end of the world plot, not super complicated, and not all that difficult. How do you make it more kiddie? FFTA was definitely "kiddified" but, really, is that even a criticism you can level at CT?

SI

By kiddified, I meant changed the plot completely to not relate at all with the original CT, use lovable cute characters without any sense of death, using the CT images and brand it as merely a ways to market to a younger audience... like they did with FFTA.

FFTA basically just took the framwork of FFT's engine, and threw out the original game.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #160
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Proof that marketing will trump game quality in the gaming industry. Shouldn't be a shock.

But it even had the worst gaming commercial/trailer/video since Super Mario Sunshine and sold that well.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34579.html

I mean you can't even say that is "so bad that it's good."
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #161
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like PS3 firmware 2.41 is on the way this week to patch the 2.40 release.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=192333
Old 07-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #162
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
My esophogus still burns with bilous rage...

you mean "bilious". tisk tisk English Lit Man.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:02 AM   #163
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
But it even had the worst gaming commercial/trailer/video since Super Mario Sunshine and sold that well.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34579.html

I mean you can't even say that is "so bad that it's good."

wow

i cant decide if that was hilarious or tragic. i think both?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #164
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Looks like PS3 firmware 2.41 is on the way this week to patch the 2.40 release.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=192333

I'm surprised you never mentioned the 2.40 release was yanked because it was bricking consoles. Actually, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #165
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I'm surprised you never mentioned the 2.40 release was yanked because it was bricking consoles. Actually, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I believe someone already posted it in this thread, did they not? Don't see much reason for reposting it. I do know that Sony said that the number of issues were blown out of proportion, but that rings hollow IMO. One console is too many. No company should justify their screw-ups in that manner.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #166
spleen1015
Coordinator

I missed 2.40. I hope they get 2.41 out in a hurry. I can't wait for my larger penis after collecting trophies!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #167
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I missed 2.40. I hope they get 2.41 out in a hurry. I can't wait for my larger penis after collecting trophies!

I missed it as well. I'll likely delay all future update installs for a few hours going forward just in case.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #168
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

There's been a terpkristen sighting on the web! She just won a $100 gift card on the CAGcast this week. For those that feel the need to hear terpkristen's voice, start listening around the 35 minute mark.........

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/cagca...cagcast125.mp3
Old 07-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #169
AZSpeechCoach
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
wow

i cant decide if that was hilarious or tragic. i think both?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle...

Visit Stewart the Wonderbear and his amazing travels
http://wonderbeartravel.blogspot.com
AZSpeechCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #170
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Some impressive new footage from Gears of War 2:

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/0...tage-released/
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #171
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like Microsoft's plans for the console and pricing have been leaked. 60 GB machine coming this month and 20 GB machine will be phased out. No 60 GB HDD until October or November. The assertion by the e-mail author that the HDD's that MS sells are a 'great value' are pretty amusing.

http://xboxfamily.com/us/index.php/L...b-s-Death.html

Quote:
Leaked Info on 60gb Starter Kit and 20gb's Death
Written by Chris Turner
Tuesday, 08 July 2008

There has been a lot of speculation as to how the rumored 60gb hard drive would impact the established hardware in the Xbox 360 lineup. Thanks to some leaked info, we have the complete details. ... Below is a portion of an email being sent out to GameStop and Blockbuster buyers (logistical people handling what the store actually stocks). The email has the complete details on the 60gb hard drive and what will happen to the 20gb and 120gb hard drives. Email follows:

With the introduction of the 60GB Pro console in July, we have research that suggests it is very important to have a 60GB stand alone Hard Drive to go along with it to allow the consumer a full range of choices and values. In late October/early November (exact date TBD but most likely last week in October or 1st week in November), we will ship the Xbox 360 60GB Hard Drive, tentatively called the “Xbox 360 60GB LIVE Starter Pack”. This will be an excellent value price at and ERP of $99.99 with an 18% retail margin that contains:

· 60GB Hard Drive

· 3 Months of Xbox Live

· Xbox 360 Wired Headset

· Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable (same one that is included with Pro and Elite)

Positioning: For Xbox 360 Arcade and Core console owners, the Xbox 360 60GB Live Starter Pack offers all of the components to get onto Xbox LIVE and jump in to on line multiplayer gaming and Marketplace content downloads at an incredible value.

With the end of life of the 20GB Hard Drive and the price drop of the 120GB Hard Drive to $149.99 in September, this new 60GB hard drive will fit very well into our “Choice and Value” pillar and will fit nicely into our accessory line up. Exact SKU/UPC/Set up info will come soon and once we nail down the exact MSD, I will let you all know immediately.

The XBF Take: How is 150 bucks a good deal for 120 gigs of storage? But at least this 60gb will give new comers a decent setup and enough space to enjoy XBL. But then again, XBLA games keep getting bigger. When will we get a large HDD at a low price? We'll relay more information as soon as we have it.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #172
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

More info on MS console plans. Gamestop leak shows that 20 GB 360 will drop to $299 price point so they can clear stock to make room for the 60 GB machine mentioned in previous post.

http://kotaku.com/5022926/gamestops-...rice-drop-info
Old 07-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #173
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Sony discusses the issue on the 2.40 firmware update. Looks like replacement PS3's will be available for those who had issues with the 2.40 install.

http://threespeech.com/blog/2008/07/...-announcement/
Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #174
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Yeah, the 120 remains overpriced, but that bundle for the 60GB (3 months live, ethernet cable, microphone) means the drive itself is only something like $50.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #175
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Yeah, the 120 remains overpriced, but that bundle for the 60GB (3 months live, ethernet cable, microphone) means the drive itself is only something like $50.

Good point. I should have clarified.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #176
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

File this one under the 'another stupid comment by an executive' file. This coming from a MS exec...........

Quote:
I think that there’s a difference in the type of customer that is buying the Wii. When you think about it, there’s a difference between trying to be the number one console with nine year old gamers, and being the console that offers the most experiences from 13 to 33.

You see they’re not buying games on it, right? They’re buying it, it’s like something they break out when people come over, and it’s maybe a fun thing, but it’s almost like the same people that buy a karaoke machine, you know? They’re not really buying it for games, they’re just buying it as a novelty.

This just in..........that novelty is making ridiculous money.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-08-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #177
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I think the problem with that comment is that there are far more people interested in and willing to spend money on a novelty gaming system than there are people willing to spend money on a hardcore gaming system and all of its games.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #178
MJ4H
Coordinator

I like that the 9 year old target audience is buying the novelty console.

um, yeah
Old 07-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #179
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

IIRC the average American Wii owner is 29 years old, from some article I read months ago.

The 'not buying games' part is the biggest falsehood. The Wii has sold more software than any other console in history over the first eighteen months after release...

Par for the course for video game company PR really though.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #180
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Novelty is actually a good model for a game system if you can get it big enough. Lifespan is only expected to last 5 to 7 years so if you can get people trying in for the first 1~2 years, boom for 2~3, and then taper off- you have a winning console model as long as the boom is big enough.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 07-08-2008 at 08:09 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #181
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Today Merriam-Webster announced that it has added over 100 new words into the newest edition of their dictionary, and one of them is loosely related to gaming.

Fanboy (1919): boy who is an enthusiastic devotee, such as of comics or movies.

I'd like to think it was threads like this one across the Internet that have seen "fanboy" used often enough to merit inclusion in the new dictionary. If all goes well perhaps we'll see "Ntard" or "Xbot" in there within a decade.

AP via Google
Old 07-08-2008, 08:56 PM   #182
sabotai
General Manager

I'd like to know what publication was using the term "fanboy" in 1919 and the context it was used in.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #183
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
I'd like to know what publication was using the term "fanboy" in 1919 and the context it was used in.

I think it originated over which kind of onion to wear on your belt, Vidalia or red.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #184
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like we may see a new console model for the PS3 announced at E3. A Wal-Mart employee has leaked a memo detailing that that the 40 GB PS3 will be replaced with a new mode in August. No word whether it will be a 40 GB bundle or a different system.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/08/ru...ced-in-august/
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #185
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Maybe a 40 GB with a DualShock3?
Old 07-09-2008, 07:07 AM   #186
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Maybe a 40 GB with a DualShock3?

Could be. I wouldn't be surprised to see a game tossed in there as well.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #187
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
Could be. I wouldn't be surprised to see a game tossed in there as well.

I would. Absolutely shocked if they had a pack-in game for the 40. That's never been Sony's M.O.
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #188
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
I would. Absolutely shocked if they had a pack-in game for the 40. That's never been Sony's M.O.

They've already done it twice this generation with a 40 GB PS3. They had a GTA4 bundle and also had the Motorstorm bundle.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-09-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #189
Kodos
Resident Alien

And they've had PSP bundles with Jaxter and GOW.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #190
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
And they've had PSP bundles with Jaxter and GOW.

A Star Wars PSP bundle was also offered. Also, I've only mentioned the 40 GB PS3 bundles. Metal Gear Solid 4 was offered with the 80 GB PS3, which was honestly a better value than either of the 40 GB PS3 bundles that they offered.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-09-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #191
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
They've already done it twice this generation with a 40 GB PS3. They had a GTA4 bundle and also had the Motorstorm bundle.

Domestically, though? Nope! That might be more SCEE's gig.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #192
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
Domestically, though? Nope! That might be more SCEE's gig.

Well, technically, they're all individually making their own decisions at this point. If we want to split hairs, the 40 GB hasn't had a bundle in the U.S., but as I mentioned, the MGS4 was easily the best value bundle anyway, and the U.S. got that one.

Certainly, Sony has offered plenty of bundles lately, contrary to General Mike's assertion.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #193
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, technically, they're all individually making their own decisions at this point. If we want to split hairs, the 40 GB hasn't had a bundle in the U.S., but as I mentioned, the MGS4 was easily the best value bundle anyway, and the U.S. got that one.

Certainly, Sony has offered plenty of bundles lately, contrary to General Mike's assertion.

Uh. I don't think that's splitting hairs. I think that's a pretty goddamned cogent point when we're talking about the possibility of Sony introducing a new version of the 40 GB SKU domestically, don't you?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #194
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
Uh. I don't think that's splitting hairs. I think that's a pretty goddamned cogent point when we're talking about the possibility of Sony introducing a new version of the 40 GB SKU domestically, don't you?

Not all that much. The 40 GB machine hasn't even been available for a year. The only reason that the 40 GB machine had a game included right away in Europe was because it needed a boost in Europe.

It sold well domestically as a stand-alone console initially, but has lagged of late (80 GB machines are hard to find in stock, while 40 GB machines are plentiful). The release of the 80 GB MGS4 bundle decreased the need to add a game in the spring timeframe. Had the MGS4 bundle not been introduced, the 40 GB machine would likely have already had a game bundled. With the holiday season approaching, it would appear that the lack of sales and upcoming sales season would make this the first good opportunity to have a 40 GB bundle in the States.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-09-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #195
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

More info being leaked about console introductions/pricing changes. A video game magazine/website in Finland is reporting that the 80 GB machines will soon be released in Europe, which is something that gamers in PAL territories have been wanting for some time. In addition, they mention a price cut on the PS3 in Europe. Since the 40 GB machine is currently the only one available in Europe, it's assumed that the price cut is for the 40 GB machine.

Here's the link for those that can read Finnish...........

http://pelaajalehti.com/2008/07/09/x...a-konsolisota/
Old 07-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #196
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:

Not in the US for consoles they haven't, which I guess I should have clarified by stating SCEA. For PlayStation One, I can't remember any, and for PS2, Singstar and maybe one other?

Do I think having a game bundled with a system is a good idea? Yeah, but I think if you only have one game choice for a bundle, you really pigeonhole people. I am planning on purchasing an 80 GB PS3, but ideally MGS4 would not be the game I would want. I'm sure its great and all, but for me its more of a game I'll get from GameFly and keep for 2 weeks or however long it takes me to beat. Now give me an MLB 08 bundle or a GTA4 bundle, and I would have bought it already.
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:02 AM   #197
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike View Post
Not in the US for consoles they haven't, which I guess I should have clarified by stating SCEA. For PlayStation One, I can't remember any, and for PS2, Singstar and maybe one other?

Do I think having a game bundled with a system is a good idea? Yeah, but I think if you only have one game choice for a bundle, you really pigeonhole people. I am planning on purchasing an 80 GB PS3, but ideally MGS4 would not be the game I would want. I'm sure its great and all, but for me its more of a game I'll get from GameFly and keep for 2 weeks or however long it takes me to beat. Now give me an MLB 08 bundle or a GTA4 bundle, and I would have bought it already.

My guess is that the likely candidates for the next PS3 game bundle would be Gran Turismo, God of War 3 and FF13.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #198
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like the talk of Star Ocean 4 being a Xbox 360 exclusive were extremely premature. Below is text from the Square Enix press release for E3. You'll note that while Infinite Undiscovery is listed as a Xbox 360 exclusive, no similar text is listed in the Star Ocean 4 portion of the release. All it says is that it will be coming to the 360, which means it might be a timed exclusive or they may just be waiting to see if the PS3 version will be ready in time for a similar release date. It's certainly a good thing for 360 fans to have the game on their console, but it doesn't appear to be a 360 exclusive as was previously posted.

Quote:
INFINITE UNDISCOVERY (Xbox 360 Exclusive)
Genre: RPG
PAL Release Date: September 5, 2008
Infinite Undiscovery is the newest fantasy role-playing console game from Square Enix, drawing gamers into a real-time world woven of countless threads where player choices spin untold discoveries. Players will be confronted with a variety of dramatic situational battles such as executing a daring escape while a gigantic ogre follows in hot pursuit, or waging battle amidst towering tidal waves. Dynamic environments change and respond in real time, creating an entirely new experience never before seen in the genre. The title is scheduled to release exclusively on Xbox 360 in September 2008.

STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE
Genre: RPG
Release Date: 2009
Star Ocean: The Last Hope is the long-awaited continuation of the celebrated science fiction and fantasy RPG series. Slated for release on Xbox 360 in 2009 and published by Square Enix, this prequel set during the aftermath of World War III combines sci-fi and fantasy elements spanning multiple planets and the vastness of space itself to recount the origins of the Star Ocean universe. Exhilarating combat expands upon the franchise’s famous real-time battle system, introducing the amazing graphics and visual effects only possible on Xbox 360.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #199
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Whoops! Looks like someone inadvertantly may have leaked that the Microsoft motion controller exists. The person in the video around the 4:00 mark mentions that you just 'twist the controller' to manipulate the wrench...........

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...entary_p1.html

Edit: Microsoft is denying that it was in reference to a motion controller.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-10-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #200
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Ubisoft will be announcing a new game called 'I Am Alive' due for 2009 release..........

http://www.gamekyo.com/news28224_jad...-am-alive.html

Video of a 3rd party motion controller for the 360 apparantly has hit the Net. MS issues a 'no comment on rumors' response. It appears that a PS3 version of the controller may also be displayed on the site..........

Possible 360 controller:
http://www.motusgames.com/page_controllerdetail.html

Posible PS3 controller:
http://www.motusgames.com/index.html