Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #151
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I still don't get how he could have gone out with someone named after a Cranberries song.

You going to be a hater on the Cranberries now??
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #152
Kodos
Resident Alien

Please. Let's not Linger on this.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #153
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

The bottom line, LWSFS, is to not have any more Ridiculous Thoughts about this girl.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #154
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
I love how she wants to go out and see what else is out there, but then she expects you to just wait. Fucking BS, eye for eye, she wants to see what is out there, you go and do the same thing! Find a hot Italian chick and bang her tonight.

Well, she had him move to be with her, but wasn't willing to do the same thing... sounds like she was at least consistent.

If there is another IM chat, try ending it by saying:

"Well, at least my wife has been happier since I haven't been spending so much time with you."

Then sign off.

When the email hits, wait a day and just say "sorry. typo. I meant 'life'"
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #155
Kodos
Resident Alien

This reminds me of my girlfriend in college who I'd been dating for a year or so. She kept saying that she wasn't ready to be committed, and that we should see other people. One day, I'd had enough of it, so I picked up a girl at the bar (only time I ever managed to do that). At which point, I got dumped. Seems she really just wanted a chance for herself to see other people. I wasn't supposed to date anyone else. Later, she had the nerve to act jealous when I was talking to a mutual friend at a bar. Total bitch...
Old 12-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #156
SportsDino
College Prospect

Women, efficient at getting what they want, and saying one thing but doing another.

Long term if you want to be her friend, meh, okay, but in the short term she just wanted to use you so she didn't have to spin any stories. After graduation, she'd drop you like your nothing because she just didn't want her 'happy day' ruined.

I don't get where I got the QFT response, I pointed out a line that made it obvious she was playing around on him, which was my point.
SportsDino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #157
Drake
assmaster

QFT = Quoted For Truth

The poster was agreeing with what you said.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #158
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
QFT = Quoted For Truth

what did he think it meant?

Quit Fucking Tubing
Quit Fruit Treats
Quietly Fuck Tatertots

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #159
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser View Post
you guys are some cold bastards. no one here stays in touch with their exes? thats all he probably means by friendship. why wouldnt he still be there for someone who he loved for years? its not like they will be watching gossip girl marathons together every night (or whatever it is friends do these days).

be her friend. dont listen to these monkeys.

Dude, if you are friends with exes and are married (or in a serious relationship), your ...

a) wife is banging somebody else and is just using you for your health insurance (or in the case of a current girlfriend, she wants to marry you really badly and is willing to look past this for now - wait until you are married and then the first part applies)
b) ex girlfriend is so fucking ugly she feels safe
c) wife/current girlfriend is retarded because she trusts you far more than she should

Face it: we are friends with females because we want to sex them up. Sorry, no other reason applies. You may think you are friends with a girl you aren't attracted to but you aren't. And it isn't your fault - evolution has put this in our genes so the species can continue. Monogamy ain't genetic.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #160
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post

Quit Fucking Tubing
Quit Fruit Treats
Quietly Fuck Tatertots

Quickly Fondle Trout
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #161
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:

Quit Fucking Tubing
Quit Fruit Treats
Quietly Fuck Tatertots

For a long time I thought it meant Quite Fucking True...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #162
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Face it: we are friends with females because we want to sex them up. Sorry, no other reason applies. You may think you are friends with a girl you aren't attracted to but you aren't. And it isn't your fault - evolution has put this in our genes so the species can continue. Monogamy ain't genetic.

Good to know. I went out with this one girl I didn't think I wanted to sex up but wanted to be friends with because she has a great personality and is super nice. All I have to do now is figure out what part of her I'm attracted to.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #163
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
Good to know. I went out with this one girl I didn't think I wanted to sex up but wanted to be friends with because she has a great personality and is super nice. All I have to do now is figure out what part of her I'm attracted to.

great personality + super nice = you like her head.

So basically you want to fuck her head. And you can take that in whatever way you want.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 12-03-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #164
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
This reminds me of my girlfriend in college who I'd been dating for a year or so. She kept saying that she wasn't ready to be committed, and that we should see other people. One day, I'd had enough of it, so I picked up a girl at the bar (only time I ever managed to do that). At which point, I got dumped. Seems she really just wanted a chance for herself to see other people. I wasn't supposed to date anyone else. Later, she had the nerve to act jealous when I was talking to a mutual friend at a bar. Total bitch...

I believe a swift kick in the cunt would have been sufficient in this case.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #165
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

So basically you want to fuck her head. And you can take that in whatever way you want.

High Five!

Love Head!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #166
SportsDino
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
QFT = Quoted For Truth

LOL, all this time I've been under a completely wrong assumption. My apologies.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:43 PM   #167
Galaxy
Coordinator

Was she hanging out on Second Life or on Ashley Madison?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #168
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I'll give you all I've got to give
I've only got one life to live
I've only got one life to live

She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you yeah
How do you know? how do you know?
How do you know of what I sing
When what you hear's a different thing
When what you hear's a different thing
Doesn't change your mind, won't change in time
I'm lost in mine, I'm lost in space
I'll turn you in to save my skin
I'll eat my words, destroy your thing
Remove your hands before they sting
Removal vans to hoard my things

Flowers won't change a thing
Flowers won't change a single thng
Flowers won't change a single thing

I see myself, myself and walk
I see a dead, a dead man talk
And everything destroys itself
And everyone destroys themselves

Shoot me when I'm down
Shoot me when I'm dead
Shoot me when I'm down
Shoot me when I'm dead
Back of my head
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #169
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Please merge this thread into the "How Long to Call" thread, and let's start charging people for our services.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #170
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So where's LWSFS anyway?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #171
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:

It won't happen. I wanted to be attracted to her, but not string her along. So I thought maybe if I get her out of her lawyer suit and into some jeans she would look better. I was pretty blunt and asked her out the next night after we meet. She said she wasn't interested because we didn't click. I was freaking being nice to this girl and trying to give her a chance and she does this. She sat there for 3 hours talking actually giving me a headache at the end. Then she says that. She was nice and had a good personality, but being optimistic I thought things would be better conversation wise if I could actually hear her over the crowd.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 AM   #172
Flasch186
Coordinator

I do not think that other people see what you see when you see yourself, FWIW. Perhaps a tighter pair of pants would help.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #173
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
It won't happen. I wanted to be attracted to her, but not string her along. So I thought maybe if I get her out of her lawyer suit and into some jeans she would look better. I was pretty blunt and asked her out the next night after we meet. She said she wasn't interested because we didn't click. I was freaking being nice to this girl and trying to give her a chance and she does this. She sat there for 3 hours talking actually giving me a headache at the end. Then she says that. She was nice and had a good personality, but being optimistic I thought things would be better conversation wise if I could actually hear her over the crowd.

d'oh!

If someone did that to me I'd be like "Well thanks for making me sit here for 3 hours listening to things that there was absolutely no benefit to me to listen to. Seeya!" and then I'd be gone.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #174
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
I do not think that other people see what you see when you see yourself, FWIW. Perhaps a tighter pair of pants would help.

I understand what you're saying. Everyone I know tells me I'm awesome and the most thoughtful guy ever, but I feel everyone should be that way and don't think anything of it.

I thought the last hour was terrible and told her that and maybe we should meet somewhere else. I was way to blunt. She said it wasn't bad at all we just didn't click. I don't know if I totally agree with bonegavel, but it doesn't bother me at all since I didn't want more out of the relationship than I did when she blew me off.

Old 12-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #175
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So where's LWSFS anyway?

So another update. And even though this is probably causing massive irreparable harm to my psyche, it sure does make the work day go faster for everyone else doesnt it? That's what I am here for . To ignore everyone's excellent advice to provide endless entertainment.

Of course I have been talking to her off and on because I couldn't help myself. Then this last Thursday she basically hung up on me in mid conversation. I called back several times. Finally, she answers and said oh I have to go into work quick. Ill call right back. Three hours later she calls back.

So in my mind that was the final straw until probably the next final straw. So the next day she texts me good morning and i ignore it. She texts me again in middle of the day I ignore it. Then I actually amazingly enough had a date. So she texts me in middle of the date and of course I ignore it because I am busy. She then leaves 2 voice mail messages and several texts saying how worried she is about me and how she doesn't get why I am ignoring her.

So when I get back to my place I text her and say I was busy, but I was really confused because I know this is not like her. She is not normally this concerned about me. Then it occurred to me. I had a theory. I wasn't sure if I was right or not but she had her final the next day and she needed my help to study for it because we always did that together when we were going out.

So the next day she texts me asking what is going on and why I am ignoring her and I don't respond. Today for some reason because I cannot leave well enough alone I text her and say that I am not ignoring her I am just busy.

And she talks about how unfair I am being and how she never ignored me for three days. I mention the fact she just hung up on me the other day and that shes the one who cheated on me. She doesn't deny it and I ask why she was so desperate to get ahold of me. No answer on that either.

She asks to talk online and I basically launch into the whole I need more space thing and that I wish her good luck but its time for me to move on. She says ok and I log off.

Not two minutes later she texts me and asks me a question on her upcoming final that is on monday. At this point I lose it, ( i know it takes a lot for me) I said are you fucking insane go ask giovanni or one of your genius friends.

so then her next texts are and i do respond but this is what she said
we seriously n eed to talk please
no i need to talk to you. if you dont want to talk to me after this thats fine
i just need five minutes then i will leave you alone
i seriously am going to fail my final. i cant focus i dont get what changed
why cant you give me five minutes
are you trying to get back at me
but there are things i have to say
but i was there to talk to you. i never ignored you on purpose. (guess she ignored me on accident)
what do you want me to do? not talk to him?

And that point i said i had to go and i havent heard back.

I feel like Rocky in Rocky III. When he found out he had only fought creampuffs to keep his title and he asked if anything was real.

I feel the same way, but at least I am getting some good stories out of this.

I am dating some new people and I am still hurt but I am moving on and i guess its good to see what kind of person she actually is but it is shocking that i cared so much for someone who is so selfish.

Fire away
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:21 PM   #176
Flasch186
Coordinator

you have entered stage 3 grasshopper.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #177
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhiteSoxFanStanding View Post

Of course I have been talking to her off and on because I couldn't help myself.

of course. we all do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhiteSoxFanStanding View Post
I feel like Rocky in Rocky III. When he found out he had only fought creampuffs to keep his title and he asked if anything was real.

I feel the same way, but at least I am getting some good stories out of this.

I am still hurt but I am moving on and i guess its good to see what kind of person she actually is but it is shocking that i cared so much for someone who is so selfish.

great to see you reaching this stage so quickly I suppose. it can often take time - but yes...it's quite the shocking realization isn't it? You thought you were so lucky to find someone who was so into you, and it turns out they were just so into being needed by anyone, there was nothing special about you, because it was all about them.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #178
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
because it was all about them.

Always is.
Always will be.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #179
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Always is.
Always will be.

yeah. fuck that.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #180
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Honestly the best revenge would have been to totally ignore her, seriously it would have made her feel so shitty because she would have realized she's not important.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #181
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

I swear...every time I poke my head into this thread it's like looking into a human mirror. I need to seriously learn from LWSFS's mistakes as I'm several steps behind him in this whole process in my life.

Good luck the rest of the way man
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:09 AM   #182
SportsDino
College Prospect

You are on the right path to ignore her, whatever you do don't give her anything she really wants (like exam help or putting on a show for her family). At best you'll just feel really used, at worst she'll make your life miserable during the time you are actually trying to help her. Women can be insanely evil for no reason.

Anyone else in a similar situation, I'd suggest bailing early. My ex wasn't as bad as this sounds, but it all ends up the same. If the girl does not respect you she never will. Same goes for the ladies too, its not really something that can be improved over time... usually disrespect is a downward spiral.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:33 AM   #183
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Just for future notice, when she sends a text message to you on a date, rather than ignoring her, text back that you're on a date right now and can't talk. That should get the point across.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #184
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsDino View Post
You are on the right path to ignore her, whatever you do don't give her anything she really wants (like exam help or putting on a show for her family). At best you'll just feel really used, at worst she'll make your life miserable during the time you are actually trying to help her. Women can be insanely evil for no reason.

Anyone else in a similar situation, I'd suggest bailing early. My ex wasn't as bad as this sounds, but it all ends up the same. If the girl does not respect you she never will. Same goes for the ladies too, its not really something that can be improved over time... usually disrespect is a downward spiral.

Booya. Ignore the hell out of her, as much as it hurts it's better than talking to her and subconsciously nurturing the fantasy that things could work out. If she's cheated on you, or even come close to what you would consider cheating (even if nothing physical occured, if it was say "emotional cheating") then she doesn't respect you or she can't control herself. If she doesn't respect you, then fuck the ho...kick her to the curb. If she can't control herself, then she won't be able to control herself in the future - and are you really willing to live with that? Willing to live with the thought that on your honeymoon while you're asleep she might be screwing the help at the hotel? If not, then kick the ho to the curb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Just for future notice, when she sends a text message to you on a date, rather than ignoring her, text back that you're on a date right now and can't talk. That should get the point across.

That should definately do the trick. "On a date. Bout to get naked" or some such.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:54 AM   #185
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I would have helped her study for her exam by giving her wrong answers.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #186
RedKingGold
College Starter

Go gay.

Just do it.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #187
Kodos
Resident Alien

For whatever reason, this scene from Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade always struck a chord with me, and became a metaphor for a lost relationship that you're trying to hold onto. During my aforementioned relationship with the girl who wanted to date other people but then dumped me as soon as I did, I always felt like I could somehow still save the relationship. I thought that we were meant to be together. The grail is like a lost relationship. You think you can save it, but you can't, and reaching for it will only lead to your doom.

Poor Indiana can almost reach the grail. It's just out of his grasp! He's watched Elsa fall to her doom trying to get it, but he thinks he can get it. Then his father, who wants the grail more than anyone, tells him: "Indiana. Indiana. Let it go." In some weird way, that scene helped me eventually get over the Evil Larissa.

Edit: Heh. Watching the scene now, the old Knight is waving goodbye to the relationship. It all works! Then you ride off into the sunset to find someone new.

Last edited by Kodos : 12-15-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #188
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

well played Kodos!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:35 AM   #189
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Then his father, who wants the grail more than anyone, tells him: "Indiana. Indiana. Let it go." In some weird way, that scene helped me eventually get over the Evil Larissa.

Which is why one should listen to elders.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #190
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

This thread reminds me of all the email addresses that I have a ZIP file for...
Old 12-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #191
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
Go gay.

Just do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
For whatever reason, this scene from Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade always struck a chord with me, and became a metaphor for a lost relationship that you're trying to hold onto. During my aforementioned relationship with the girl who wanted to date other people but then dumped me as soon as I did, I always felt like I could somehow still save the relationship. I thought that we were meant to be together. The grail is like a lost relationship. You think you can save it, but you can't, and reaching for it will only lead to your doom.

Poor Indiana can almost reach the grail. It's just out of his grasp! He's watched Elsa fall to her doom trying to get it, but he thinks he can get it. Then his father, who wants the grail more than anyone, tells him: "Indiana. Indiana. Let it go." In some weird way, that scene helped me eventually get over the Evil Larissa.

Edit: Heh. Watching the scene now, the old Knight is waving goodbye to the relationship. It all works! Then you ride off into the sunset to find someone new.

See? It worked fine for Kodos!

RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:10 AM   #192
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Unlike you guys this video sums up my dating life...

Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #193
Kodos
Resident Alien

Saving a lot of money on flowers these days.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #194
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Kodos, Resident Alien, Man of Much Indiana Jones Wisdom

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #195
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

I think you need to end it with the coldest of kiss offs.
I've only once been in this broke up infatuation phase and this worked well.

We had been separated and talking etc for a while it was clear as day on the outside it was ending, but I couldnt see it at first.

Then she was supposed to come see me and at the last minute something came up she couldn't but really wanted to see me, etc. So I drove 5.5 hours with no notice to spend a weekend together, the radio stopped working 25 minutes into the trip and I sat and thought a lot.

When I got to her place it as magical, within 5 minutes we were naked in her living room floor. That finished in its usual way, I got up pulled my clothes back on and said, "Thanks but I need to be getting back now"

We never spoke again. its way out of character for me, but I still chuckle when I think about that. I had planned the whole way if she said something about dinner or going out to eat I was going to toss her a $20 and say sorry this should take care of it.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #196
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
We had been separated and talking etc for a while it was clear as day on the outside it was ending, but I couldnt see it at first.

Then she was supposed to come see me and at the last minute something came up she couldn't but really wanted to see me, etc. So I drove 5.5 hours with no notice to spend a weekend together, the radio stopped working 25 minutes into the trip and I sat and thought a lot.

When I got to her place it as magical, within 5 minutes we were naked in her living room floor. That finished in its usual way, I got up pulled my clothes back on and said, "Thanks but I need to be getting back now"

We never spoke again. its way out of character for me, but I still chuckle when I think about that. I had planned the whole way if she said something about dinner or going out to eat I was going to toss her a $20 and say sorry this should take care of it.

pics plx k thx
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #197
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
This thread reminds me of all the email addresses that I have a ZIP file for...

Hey man, where it at?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:25 PM   #198
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Hey man, where it at?

I was holding back for a little while out of the (retarded) thought that we might be able to at least like...be friends or whatever. But now I have come to terms myself with the fact that she's a cockteasing bitch and frankly there isn't really anything that she brings unique to a friendship (aside from a nice rack) that'd make me want to be friends with her...so yeah...I will zip that shit up and send it out - tonight...maybe tomorrow or weds.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #199
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I was holding back for a little while out of the (retarded) thought that we might be able to at least like...be friends or whatever. But now I have come to terms myself with the fact that she's a cockteasing bitch and frankly there isn't really anything that she brings unique to a friendship (aside from a nice rack) that'd make me want to be friends with her...so yeah...I will zip that shit up and send it out - tonight...maybe tomorrow or weds.

Don't you have your own thread to update this sort of stuff in?

Last we knew, you were going to go meet with the {insert bad term here}

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 12-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #200
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Don't you have your own thread to update this sort of stuff in?

SI

lol yes i do. i probably should pull it back up and make a (final) update in it and shoot those emails off. was more a stream-of-consciousness thing than an attempt to hijack LWFS's thread.

my preferred term right now is: "lying bitch." In fact that's what my cellphone flashes when she calls (better than not having her name in there and answering on the spur of the moment, or forgetting the area code for ohio and answering thinking it's a job)

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 12-15-2008 at 02:58 PM.