Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-15-2006, 08:20 AM   #151
GreenMonster
High School Varsity

My name is Maximus , commander of the Armies of the sports sims, General of the Madden Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Joe Stallings. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:21 AM   #152
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
Exactly where did I say that I suspected that jbmagic was Maximus???

Ok, secretly in league with, or used by, Maximus.

Still looks more likely that he stumbled over the thread on a board he rarely frequented, then posted about it here. Certainly not a bean-spilling.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:26 AM   #153
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch
Still looks more likely that he stumbled over the thread on a board he rarely frequented, then posted about it here.
That was a possibility (albeit a remote one), until I heard jb's side of the story. Hearing jb's side of the story last night, and tracking down Deitrus this morning is what did it for me.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:33 AM   #154
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critch
Ok, secretly in league with, or used by, Maximus.

Still looks more likely that he stumbled over the thread on a board he rarely frequented, then posted about it here. Certainly not a bean-spilling.
I agree this "finding" on its own isn't enough to "convict" JB.

The stuff about maximus is pretty funny though.

Maybe we could see if there is a new version of NetDetective out. That might help bring closure to all this...
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:35 AM   #155
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think he's been accused of anything other than being gullible. I'm guessing JB admitted as much.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:36 AM   #156
Butter
Coordinator

More proof that people spend too much time worrying about stupid shit.

That would apply to both sides in this case, really.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:37 AM   #157
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
If I had proof that jbmagic was involved in this ruse, then you'd better dadgum well believe that he'd be banned immediately, and if you can't see what that has to do with banning jb, then maybe maximus should have contacted you to repost the ruse for him.

I had no problem really with what you said til that last little bit....

What ruse? the ruse that somebody isn't posting here and may have or may have not died? The community has 4,686 members and we have an admin that is playing CSI with two board members over something nobody gives a shit about. I have some missing email, want to see if JB did that too?

If Maximum did indeed die, that's sad - everyone said their peace... if he didn't, who cares? Great the guy is alive - whatever, but it's not like you and this board is busting at the seams with mighty integrity that is suddenly now gone.

If you can't see the irrelevance of all this - cause it's only a ruse to you - and nobody else has said or known shit about it (or cares for that matter), then youre a big of a fool as you call JB.

Great job, I'm sure it'll make for an amusing thread - I hope it was worth the 10 bucks.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:38 AM   #158
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I think he thought JB was a dupe of Max, and when he dug deeper after his posts yesterday he changed his mind.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:39 AM   #159
Ben E Lou

OK...some of y'all are missing it:

UP UNTIL YESTERDAY, IT SEEMED FAR MORE LIKELY THAT JBMAGIC WAS IN ON THE RUSE! I simply couldn't believe that he would that gullible. Now I believe that he was.

IF, I repeat IF, jbmagic (or anyone else) knowingly (which seemed to make the most sense of the three options until yesterday) participated in a ruse to fake a forum member's DEATH, of COURSE they'd be banned. And no, that's not "stupid", butter. That would be a very serious thing to screw with people that way.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:42 AM   #160
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I think he thought JB was a dupe of Max, and when he dug deeper after his posts yesterday he changed his mind.
That's my read here, too...

FWIW - I think unearthing a faked death is worth every penny of the $10 that SD spent. All part of this sassy little trainwreck we call the internets.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Old 02-15-2006, 08:43 AM   #161
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster
My name is Maximus , commander of the Armies of the sports sims, General of the Madden Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Joe Stallings. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Stop, you almost had me crying....stop!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:43 AM   #162
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
No...I never really seriously considered that. There were basically three options;
  1. jb=maximus (never really considered that as an option)
  2. jb in league with maximus to fake his death
  3. jb stumbles across thread accidentally
Of those three, the second one seemed by far to be the most likely.

I hadn't thought of the fourth option:

Person unknown to jb contacts jb and directs jb to the thread.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:47 AM   #163
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
FWIW - I think unearthing a faked death is worth every penny of the $10 that SD spent. All part of this sassy little trainwreck we call the internets.

It's really just speculation at best, it's not like you can prove the guy is alive or dead unless you personally know him - most you can do is make it seem unlikely that he isn't dead.

Hell I think we had that speculation in the thread about him dying already...
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #164
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
IF, I repeat IF, jbmagic (or anyone else) knowingly (which seemed to make the most sense of the three options until yesterday) participated in a ruse to fake a forum member's DEATH, of COURSE they'd be banned. And no, that's not "stupid", butter. That would be a very serious thing to screw with people that way.

It would be messed up, but it's not like Maximus has come back over here and said "hey, I'm NOT really dead at all! Fuck you guys!"

Whatever, I don't really have that much interest in this, I just think it's unnecessary for your own sake that you seem to have spent so much time on this. But it's your life.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:51 AM   #165
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That's my read here, too...

Agreed.

But let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees here people - this thread was not about a missing person but about a missing edit button. In light of recent developments, what is the status of the wayward edit button? Will it ever return? Or will jb be left forever pining for his long-lost wordsmithing aid?

Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:55 AM   #166
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Agreed.

But let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees here people - this thread was not about a missing person but about a missing edit button. In light of recent developments, what is the status of the wayward edit button? Will it ever return? Or will jb be left forever pining for his long-lost wordsmithing aid?

Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 AM   #167
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I am impressed with SkyDog and pleased with his findings.

Impressive.

While I wouldn't have spent the time/money to do the same, I don't begrudge anyone who does.

Good work, SD.

The plot thickens...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 AM   #168
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution
It's really just speculation at best, it's not like you can prove the guy is alive or dead unless you personally know him - most you can do is make it seem unlikely that he isn't dead.

Hell I think we had that speculation in the thread about him dying already...
It is speculation at best, but I am queer for internet sleuthing - so when SD came up with the matching IP addresses and cross-board posts and all that, I thought it was great. Plus maximus is the one guy I would pick to fake his own death. That guy is a fucking loon.

FWIW, I think the maximus stuff is completely seprate from the gullible jb stuff. I kind of wish SD had given the maximus revelations their own thread...

Old 02-15-2006, 08:58 AM   #169
Anthony
Banned

this is so not worth that much time. i will say one thing though - it wasn't until Da Dawg pointed out that jb was annoying that i said to myself "ya know what? he actually *is* annoying when i come to think about it".

i don't like how he forces things by racing to be the one to start a thread on every conceivable topic. as soon as he gets info he's gotta rush here and post it, like he's the board appointed reporter or something. he doesn't even do it in a cute-Kodos way by starting a poll, he just wants to be the one to be credited as finding this or that piece of info or being the thread-starter. it's annoying.

of course there's all those retarded questions he asks in every thread.

i don't think it's an act, unfortunately. i think he's just that off-sync with the rest of the internet. just doesn't have a clue. i don't like his posts with those huge puppy-dog eyes saying "jbmagic don't mean no harm. don't be mad at jb. i no write english well" and everyone falls for it. it's like how do you get mad a puppy when it pees on your floor and looks up at you with its innocent little face? that's jb. but the end-result is that your floor has still been peed on and eventually the cute little innocent act grows tired.

i kinda feel bad for the guy in the sense that he might feel he's doing the board some justice and honestly doesn't have a clue as to how his style of posting or internet personality could rub people the wrong way. but, like the puppy who pees on your floor - that don't make it right, no matter how innocent the puppy is.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:02 AM   #170
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
I think it was a quid pro quo scenario. Once jb was an accomplice in the fake death of Maximus, the latter had to eventually reciprocate. So now Maximus has somehow faked the death of the edit button.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:04 AM   #171
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
i don't think it's an act, unfortunately. i think he's just that off-sync with the rest of the internet. just doesn't have a clue. i don't like his posts with those huge puppy-dog eyes saying "jbmagic don't mean no harm. don't be mad at jb. i no write english well" and everyone falls for it. it's like how do you get mad a puppy when it pees on your floor and looks up at you with its innocent little face? that's jb. but the end-result is that your floor has still been peed on and eventually the cute little innocent act grows tired.

i kinda feel bad for the guy in the sense that he might feel he's doing the board some justice and honestly doesn't have a clue as to how his style of posting or internet personality could rub people the wrong way. but, like the puppy who pees on your floor - that don't make it right, no matter how innocent the puppy is.

Sometimes I think you're a total nutcase, then you come along and post this nugget and...

I still think you're a total nutcase, but with an occasional kernel of truth.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:09 AM   #172
rkmsuf
Head Coach

this is one of the single greatest wastes of human energy I've seen outside of men's gymnastics.

Last edited by rkmsuf : 02-15-2006 at 09:09 AM.
rkmsuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:13 AM   #173
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
this is one of the single greatest wastes of human energy I've seen outside of men's gymnastics.

You need to get out more.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:14 AM   #174
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
You need to get out more.

I can't argue that point.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:57 AM   #175
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic

Okay, now I'm worried that during the next Super Bowl halftime, HA is going to stage cage matches between puppies that have outgrown their cuteness.

When the whole Maximus death thing came up, I was skeptical as well. Didn't know where the other forum post came in, but the story just didn't sound right. Since I know his name and where Maximus lives, I checked the local newspapers and came to the same conclusion Ben did, though I had no idea Maximus himself had written the original post.

jb is jb. If he's someone who was banned coming back as an alter-ego, bravo. Because if that's an act, keeping it up for more than a year now without breaking it is an amazing feat.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:01 AM   #176
JeeberD
General Manager

This thread is full of awesomeness.

And no, Fonzie, I'm not talking about you.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:11 AM   #177
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Wow.

Sometimes being gone during the week, and missing stuff, is a good thing. I wish I was at work now.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:13 AM   #178
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69
Sometimes I think you're a total nutcase, then you come along and post this nugget and...

I still think you're a total nutcase, but with an occasional kernel of truth.

Dang, beat me to it.

My thoughts exactly. Nice post HA.

Last edited by MikeVick7 : 02-15-2006 at 10:13 AM.
MikeVick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:14 AM   #179
Antmeister
Pro Starter

I just really hope the fake death is untrue. Otherwise that person is going to need some psychological help.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:16 AM   #180
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

This thread deserves a place in the Hall of Fame for the brilliant tangent it has taken. The incredibly entertaining move from missing button to murder mystery to mysterious identities is pure gold.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #181
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab
This thread deserves a place in the Hall of Fame for the brilliant tangent it has taken. The incredibly entertaining move from missing button to murder mystery to mysterious identities is pure gold.

lol.....you summed it up perfectly.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #182
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
The bean-spilling is indirectly related to jbmagic. Directly related to Maximus. Here goes....

1. There is virtually NO reason to believe that Maximus is dead.

I did some brief checking around the time of jbmagic's "announcement" about maximus, and came up being VERY doubtful that it was true. A brief search back then revealed nothing to indicate that he was dead. I did some more checking last night and this morning, and, as I was getting very close, I went ahead and spent the 10 bucks to be sure of myself. There is no death certificate. There are no newspaper articles in his relatively small town about his "death." By comparison, there are at least five articles about his brother's non-fatal accident. To believe that maximus is dead, we'd have to believe that it was worth a two-part, front-page-both-days news story that a "Liability Cap Hurts Local Family", that his wedding was worth a 139-word article, that notice of his marriage license was given in the local paper, that the local paper found it worth a top-of-the-local-section article that the backhoe was not retired...

...but it wasn't even worth a mention that a local resident was killed in an automobile wreck. No obituary notice. No funeral notice. Nothing.

Furthermore, the guy who posted at Madden about Maximus's death can be cross-traced to the text sim boards. He didn't have an account here under that name, but he did at other places. Thanks to the co-operation of the admin from another board, an exact IP match of Maximus and Deitrus was located, and also an exact date of birth match on one of Deitrus's many accounts around the sports sim world with Maximus's birthday. There are also several cross-references that pile on to the evidence that Maximus=Deitrus. For example, "Deitrus" posted at the Battlegate forums that he'd been mentioning this game at OOTP, GDS, TPF, FOC, etc., and those mentions (at least at FOFC and GDS...stopped checking after two) were by "Maximus."

2. Jbmagic's announcement of Maximus's death came under VERY suspicious circumstances as well.

Here's the timeline, with links:

1. "Deitrus" posts at the Madden forums of Maximus's "death." (11/12/'05)
2. (same link as above). The thread at Madden dies after five days.
3. (also same link as above). jbmagic, who had not posted at Madden in over two months, finds the thread more than four days after it was dead, and posts his condolences. This would appear at the time to be a search worthy of sovereignstar's respect, especially considering that (as of the time of this post), jb hasn't visited that forum since.
4. Minutes after reading the post at the Madden forum, jb posts it at FOFC, and word quickly spreads to GDS and OOTP as well.

Forgive me if I found the circumstances of jb's discovery of a four-day-old thread at a forum that he rarely visits to be just a little suspicious. His story is sad, but believable, and here's how I strongly suspect things went down:

1. Maximus gets fed up with FOFC (as detailed in his final post) decides to no longer be "Maximus" any longer, and to make folks here feel guilty about how "wronged" he's been.
2. He uses his other account at Madden to post about his death, knowing how cynical FOFCers would be if magically such a notice appeared here, and how doggedly I'd pursue the IP address of whomever posted it.
3. He contacts the ONE person gullible enough and attention-hungry enough to post of his "death" at FOFC with no investigation and no questions asked: jbmagic. He directs jbmagic to the thread at Madden, knowing that he can count on jb to do the rest.

The other option, of course, is that jb is in on the ruse, but based on his responses to me, I don't tend to think so any more.
I gave him too much credit, apparently, because my line of thinking up until confronting jb privately last night was "NO one would be dumb enough to post that with no questions asked and without even hinting that they might doubt the veracity of it." (Heck, the Horns "firing" was MUCH less serious than someone DYING, and I peppered my post about it with if-this-is-trues left and right.)

There's your beans.

Great job, Corky.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #183
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
Wow.

Sometimes being gone during the week, and missing stuff, is a good thing. I wish I was at work now.

See, and I kind of feel the opposite. By having posted in this thread, the GE/LSR thread, and the Maximum Football thread, I feel like I am part of something bigger than myself.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:19 AM   #184
John Travolta
n00b

Maximus is a total asshat.
John Travolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:22 AM   #185
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
See, and I kind of feel the opposite. By having posted in this thread, the GE/LSR thread, and the Maximum Football thread, I feel like I am part of something bigger than myself.

I was ok until the murder mystery investigation came into this. That part is just kind of creepy to me.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:34 AM   #186
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I guess I'm never getting back the Assorted Spiced Beef Logs of Condolence Gift Pack (tm) I sent.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:36 AM   #187
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I am sorry but going out of your way to find out if someone is lying is just I dunno weird.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #188
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

It's interesting to see what Jbmagic responds. If doesn't respond within a day there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty. And as far as $10 being spent by Skydog I may send him a buck or two for the entertainment he has provided and will provide when I come back later to

LOCK SYMBOL Did they remove the edit button? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #189
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop
I am sorry but going out of your way to find out if someone is lying is just I dunno weird.
Speaking of lying, how's that money pretend girlfriend of yours?

Old 02-15-2006, 10:39 AM   #190
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:

[unintentional comedy meter going haywire]

So is lying about really much of anything in order to gain credibility on an internet message board.

[/ucmgh]
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #191
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Travolta
Maximus is a total asshat.

OMG, Maximus alt alert!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 02-15-2006 at 10:41 AM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #192
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #193
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:

Very funny. I deserve that...really I do. Its karma man I believe I deserve another round of bashing.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:42 AM   #194
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Very funny. I deserve that...really I do. Its karma man I believe I deserve another round of bashing.

Quick, scratch something off of your list before karma strikes again!
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:45 AM   #195
Izulde
Head Coach

This is reminding me of the time one of my friends got engaged and the guy disappeared on her. Then about two months later, one of my other friends gets an MSN msg from the guy's account purporting to be the guy's brother and that the guy had died a month earlier of a heart attack.

When I heard that, I was like "....I'm calling bullshit. Why wouldn't the brother have come on and said something sooner if that was the case? And the dude was fucking 36. Pretty damn young to have a heart attack if you ask me."

So my buddy and I go searching in a manner not too far off from what SkyDog there did. Similarly, there was no mention of it anywhere and the guy lived in a town that wasn't all that big either. The guy's XBox Live profile turned up as having been extremely active, with a shitload of NCAA 2006 time being logged and this was like maybe two weeks after the game came out.

So we pretty much put two and two together and figured out the guy chickened out, got cold feet, and didn't have the balls to tell the girl it was off, so faked his own death.

All I gotta say is, if I ever see that motherfucker, I'll stab him repeatedly, grin, and whisper in his ear as he's dying from bloodloss, "*Now* you're dead, you fucking loser bastard."

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:48 AM   #196
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
This is reminding me of the time one of my friends got engaged and the guy disappeared on her. Then about two months later, one of my other friends gets an MSN msg from the guy's account purporting to be the guy's brother and that the guy had died a month earlier of a heart attack.

When I heard that, I was like "....I'm calling bullshit. Why wouldn't the brother have come on and said something sooner if that was the case? And the dude was fucking 36. Pretty damn young to have a heart attack if you ask me."

So my buddy and I go searching in a manner not too far off from what SkyDog there did. Similarly, there was no mention of it anywhere and the guy lived in a town that wasn't all that big either. The guy's XBox Live profile turned up as having been extremely active, with a shitload of NCAA 2006 time being logged and this was like maybe two weeks after the game came out.

So we pretty much put two and two together and figured out the guy chickened out, got cold feet, and didn't have the balls to tell the girl it was off, so faked his own death.

All I gotta say is, if I ever see that motherfucker, I'll stab him repeatedly, grin, and whisper in his ear as he's dying from bloodloss, "*Now* you're dead, you fucking loser bastard."

Is this what happens to you when you win a Golden Scribe. You are typing violently sir.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:51 AM   #197
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:

I hope my fake girlfriend's guy friends don't do that to me.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #198
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Do you have a t-shirt that reads "I AM A HUGE POSER!"?

I am buying you one if you don't.

Old 02-15-2006, 10:55 AM   #199
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister71
Is this what happens to you when you win a Golden Scribe. You are typing violently sir.

Nawh, it's got nothing to do with this forum. Just a lot of IRL crap has me going through a homocidal phase right now.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:57 AM   #200
Buzzbee
College Starter

Obviously Maximus/Dickus didn't get the memo telling him to announce is death on the cover sheet of the TPS reports.

Either that or no one told him to put a note in his wallet telling his family to post here announcing his death.