Head Coach

CU Tiger beat me to it.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #153
MrDNA
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
So it is your position that dogs do generally attack cats and children?
Wow....75MM dogs as pets in the US and less than 5 mm annual reported attacks and your position is that dogs usually attack children and cats...

Wow....you should buy those powerball tickets

70 million dogs aren't holding up their end of the deal!
MrDNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #154
Danny
Head Coach

I thought this thread was near over when I stopped posting on page 1, apparently not.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #155
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Wow....75MM dogs as pets in the US and less than 5 mm annual reported attacks and your position is that dogs usually attack children and cats...

No I'm laughing at the utter idiocy of the rest of your post that suggests cats are anywhere near to the same numbers if not more so.

If you can't make a valid argument, move in with Noop.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #156
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Noopid is brilliant, and that is from a guy who feels bad because I never used to give him a break.

Seriously Noop has come a long way since I first encountered him here some six years back.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #157
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
No I'm laughing at the utter idiocy of the rest of your post that suggests cats are anywhere near to the same numbers if not more so.

You're a fucking idiot. I swear to God PM so I can tell you how I feel about you. You fat ass piece of shit.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #158
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I wonder if I can get banned for what I say to someone in a PM. Because I am going to deliver to the ether to fat ass from Buffalo and anyone else who has a problem with me. You all will get the same message.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #159
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
You're a fucking idiot. I swear to God PM so I can tell you how I feel about you. You fat ass piece of shit.

Stop hiding behind your bullshit excuses Noop. If you hadn't made a complete fucking ass of yourself in this and a number of other threads with ignorant and assinine commentaries on life and society perhaps you wouldn't be taking quite so much abuse when you open your mouth and insert your ass.

You want to tell me something, then post it you chicken shit. You got a PM button to, send it on. I've been insulted by people with FAR more skill and intellect at it than you show. I'm really not stressing this =)
Old 05-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #160
RendeR
Coordinator

Oh and don't worry about getting banned, I'm not sad enough (IMO) to go crying to the admins for helps with the likes of you.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #161
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Stop hiding behind your bullshit excuses Noop. If you hadn't made a complete fucking ass of yourself in this and a number of other threads with ignorant and assinine commentaries on life and society perhaps you wouldn't be taking quite so much abuse when you open your mouth and insert your ass.

You want to tell me something, then post it you chicken shit. You got a PM button to, send it on. I've been insulted by people with FAR more skill and intellect at it than you show. I'm really not stressing this =)

You're such a pussy. You and the rest of those asshole know nothing about anything. I don't need to prove anything to anyone I give my opinion and you want to make shit personal with your dumb ass attacks. You're a 40 year ago man acting like a fucking idiot who would never say a damn thing to anyone in real life. I treat people with respect even those who have nothing but negative comments to me.

A few of you have a gay fetish for everything I post so why don't you just ignore me? Fucking dumbass. You are not better then me and I am not better then you or anybody. You grew up one way and I grew up another I fucking have an opinion. Don't like say so but the level of disrespect you spew is some punk ass shit.

This goes to anyone with a problem with me and loves to name call like some bitches. If you ever meet me in person we can discuss it like men or fight like boys your choice. Some of you are down right disrespectful and make a habit out of ganging up on someone.

So Render you bitch I suggest the ignore button so you don't have to read my Noopid comments anymore. If not then go fuck yourself with a cumbersome object you fat bastard.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #162
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Actually it's because no one gives a shit about the cats.

Im sure if we had cats the size of pit bulls, we might No one ever complains about dachshunds when they attack someone, just like cats.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #163
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
You're such a pussy. You and the rest of those asshole know nothing about anything. I don't need to prove anything to anyone I give my opinion and you want to make shit personal with your dumb ass attacks. You're a 40 year ago man acting like a fucking idiot who would never say a damn thing to anyone in real life. I treat people with respect even those who have nothing but negative comments to me.

A few of you have a gay fetish for everything I post so why don't you just ignore me? Fucking dumbass. You are not better then me and I am not better then you or anybody. You grew up one way and I grew up another I fucking have an opinion. Don't like say so but the level of disrespect you spew is some punk ass shit.

This goes to anyone with a problem with me and loves to name call like some bitches. If you ever meet me in person we can discuss it like men or fight like boys your choice. Some of you are down right disrespectful and make a habit out of ganging up on someone.

So Render you bitch I suggest the ignore button so you don't have to read my Noopid comments anymore. If not then go fuck yourself with a cumbersome object you fat bastard.

Are you done?

Good.

Now, you are right you were raised one way and everyone else was raised their way and thats fine, however that is not reason enough to exempt you from comment and/or ridicule when you open your mouth and spout something stupid or assinine. If you can't handle that, then you need to get off the internet. its just not your kind of place.

You are welcomed to post whatever opinions you want, you are also welcome to the consequences of doing so. While you are correct that you aren't required to PROVE anything that you post, you must at some point give some sort of validating evidence to SUPPORT your opinion, otherwise you get thrashed as you have yet again tonight.

As for name calling, go back and read the thread bub. You're the one throwing out the name calling and spewing the hateful comments before anyone else did. If some people piss you off then its YOUR right to put them on ignore. Stop crying about people picking on you, its a rough world, get over it already.

Personally, your less than enlightened viewpoints on some things is highly entertaining and as much as I roll my eyes when reading the majority of your posts I do tend to look forward to them. Rare is the man so secure in himself that he will continuously place himself at the point of others scorn.

So, yeah, whatever Noop. Cry me a river I guess is all it boils down to. IF you can't take the responses, don't open yer mouth? It IS a discussion board after all.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #164
RendeR
Coordinator

Hrm, you know I'm actually a little disappointed. I expected more. Where the fuck is Anthony when you need a real pissing contest?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:15 PM   #165
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Noop, your a dumbass. If we met in real life I would fuck you up you pussy bitch. PM sent mutha fucka!

ok, I don't mean that, but I wanna read that return pm
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #166
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Are you done?

Good.

Now, you are right you were raised one way and everyone else was raised their way and thats fine, however that is not reason enough to exempt you from comment and/or ridicule when you open your mouth and spout something stupid or assinine. If you can't handle that, then you need to get off the internet. its just not your kind of place.

You're so clueless. Nothing I said was disrespectful to anyone. Lathum made the point about needing more info and I agreed with him. My initial comment again not offending anyone was ill thought of and I said that to Pumpy. And anyway it was me wondering out loud and asking a question. So where did I fuck up? Am I suppose to be thinking one way because I am going to Law School next year? Should I stop being me and have no opinion?

You know what's funny I actually have professors who like that i have a different point of view. Helps make my work stand out from the same mundane stuff. Maybe they're just being nice and if thats the case I will accept it as long as my GPA stays high.

Quote:
You are welcomed to post whatever opinions you want, you are also welcome to the consequences of doing so. While you are correct that you aren't required to PROVE anything that you post, you must at some point give some sort of validating evidence to SUPPORT your opinion, otherwise you get thrashed as you have yet again tonight.

I don't have to support anything. This is not a class I can give my opinion as I please. If I chose to do so it is at my own discretion not yours or anyone elses. You have this ill concieved notion that this is school or something.

Quote:
As for name calling, go back and read the thread bub. You're the one throwing out the name calling and spewing the hateful comments before anyone else did. If some people piss you off then its YOUR right to put them on ignore. Stop crying about people picking on you, its a rough world, get over it already.

Wrong. Anyone I made a comment about has a history of being the dickhead on more then one occasion including you.

I like history so I tend to remember certain things and what I can't recall quickly I always have the search button for...

Quote:
Personally, your less than enlightened viewpoints on some things is highly entertaining and as much as I roll my eyes when reading the majority of your posts I do tend to look forward to them. Rare is the man so secure in himself that he will continuously place himself at the point of others scorn.

I have said before I say things that are out of place I don't mind because I am at least willing to learn from it. This won't be the last time either.

Quote:
So, yeah, whatever Noop. Cry me a river I guess is all it boils down to. IF you can't take the responses, don't open yer mouth? It IS a discussion board after all.

No it boils down to the fact if you can't stop following every post I make like a homosexual stalker then it wouldn't be a problem. Same for the rest of the idiots.

The fact still remains that you are a grown man and you still haven't learn the things they teach you in elementary school. I honestly laugh at the majority of the nonsense you guys say about me because to me its sad that grown men have nothing else better to do. Its when you all become stalkers and try to impose your dumb ass opinions I have a problem.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #167
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Noop, your a dumbass. If we met in real life I would fuck you up you pussy bitch. PM sent mutha fucka!

ok, I don't mean that, but I wanna read that return pm

Why? Its not directed toward you. I have some wishes for those people I wanted to share with them in private because its mean.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #168
Voo
Mascot

Voo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #169
cuervo72
Head Coach

RAAAAAAAR!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #170
cuervo72
Head Coach

And you'd better keep that girl away from my cats.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #171
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why? Its not directed toward you. I have some wishes for those people I wanted to share with them in private because its mean.

It was a joke dude.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #172
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
It was a joke dude.

I know. But I thought the part about you wanting me to send it to you wasn't, my fault.

Last edited by Noop : 05-28-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Noop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #173
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
This is one of the most obviously stupid statements I have ever read from you. You're really not this ignorant of animal behaviour are you?

If you are suggesting that a cat can not be aggressive towards dogs, even ones that are much larger than they are, you would be completely wrong. Cats and dogs largely share the same basic, primal instincts. Maybe a dog is more likely to attack if you take into consideration that some aggressive cats might hold off on attacking a larger breed of dog, but if a cat feels threatened, is protecting kittens, has been abused and/or is not trained, etc. they can become very aggressive.

Dogs are not inherently more or less aggressive than a cat. The main reason for any perception that they are is that dogs are more likely to be owned and abused by idiots who don't know how to raise an animal. Not many "Cat Fighting" rings out there and big tough guys who want a big tough pet to prove just how big and tough they are (and then treat the pet like they treat their women - beat the shit out of them) don't typically go for the house cat. The problem with aggressive dogs are the owners, not the animals. So to go back to my "just as likely" comment, I was filtering out these cases. On a basic level, all things being equal, cats and dogs have the same likelihood of becoming aggressive animals.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #174
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Well I am not sure if the legal system sees it the same as me but he is responsible for everything that happened isn't he? If he does not shoot the dog that man does not go ape shit. I would hope he gets a lengthy prison sentence but that's if they see it the way I do.

Quote:
This proved what I already thought about you. Hypocrite.

Quote:
I didn't say that hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
By all means: spell out how I'm being a hyprocrite. I'm quite interested.

Quote:
Because you are a hypocrite.

OK, so first you make what appears to be a really ridiculous statement blaming the cat owner for teh Dog owner going on a shooting spree, then as other comments come out you quite literally attack Kodos.

Now I don't give a rats twin tushy what goes on between you and alien-boy, but when you talk about being respectful after posting shit like this in thread, at which point you haven't been called a name, insulted or even directly questioned about anything, then I have to call BS.

I can do that, I'm a free person with a keyboard connected to a message board.

So frankly Noop, you're whining at me is total shyte. you don't have an argument to stand on and the more you post the more you sound like the crybaby kid down teh street who never got any respect because he never did or said anything to earn any and threw a hissy fit about it.

Now if your meltdown was caused purely by Kodos nagging at you then I suggest youignore him entirely. You might not act like a total douchebag next time you get into a discussion.

Now as for your accusations that people stalk you, its not like we have a choice but to see your posts. Threads with nonsensicle statements from you are rather prolific around here. Its hard to read a popular thread without finding some of your winners in there.

But you go right on thinking we're after you for your body. Its all about what makes you feel good about yourself on the internet.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #175
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
It's amazing how many times one guy can make bizarre arguments.

That's what he wrote first and I ignored him then he posted something that was a contradiction to something else he posted in the past.

But yeah go ahead and make shit up.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #176
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
If you are suggesting that a cat can not be aggressive towards dogs, even ones that are much larger than they are, you would be completely wrong. Cats and dogs largely share the same basic, primal instincts. Maybe a dog is more likely to attack if you take into consideration that some aggressive cats might hold off on attacking a larger breed of dog, but if a cat feels threatened, is protecting kittens, has been abused and/or is not trained, etc. they can become very aggressive.

Dogs are not inherently more or less aggressive than a cat. The main reason for any perception that they are is that dogs are more likely to be owned and abused by idiots who don't know how to raise an animal. Not many "Cat Fighting" rings out there and big tough guys who want a big tough pet to prove just how big and tough they are (and then treat the pet like they treat their women - beat the shit out of them) don't typically go for the house cat. The problem with aggressive dogs are the owners, not the animals. So to go back to my "just as likely" comment, I was filtering out these cases. On a basic level, all things being equal, cats and dogs have the same likelihood of becoming aggressive animals.

My only response is to the bolded part as the rest I tend to agree with. For that though you are completely wrong IMO. Dogs are inherently attracted to movement, MOST of them are sight hunters and anything that moves is an instantaneous attraction.

Cats in general will never assault anything as large or larger than themselves. Its preservation, cats will flee first, fight last.

All things being equal a dog will be the aggressor FAR more than any cat ever will.

All things being equal: Dog and cat in a fenced yard. The dog will chase the cat, its intent may not be malicious, it also might be, but the cat will flee EITHER way. The dog will give chase as soon as the cat moves because thats what dogs do, its their nature to chase, seek, hunt, etc.

Its a very very rare feline that will go on the offensive when flight is a viable option. now you put them in a small enclosed space where the cat CANNOT flee and the dog will still chase, the cat will then become aggressive because its trapped.

I agree with you that MOST dog situations can probably be traced back to fuckwad owners, but to say canines and felines are equally aggressive is totally incorrect based on everything I've read and experienced with both species throughout my life.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:20 AM   #177
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
That's what he wrote first and I ignored him then he posted something that was a contradiction to something else he posted in the past.

But yeah go ahead and make shit up.

What am I making up? I QUOTED you. You really can be a tool sometimes. As I said, if you and alien-boy have issues that's your problem. He commented on you making bizaar comments, Is he lying? not really. You do make some fucked up statements.

Going off on him in this thread about something said elsewhere without even linking it up just makes you look like a moron.

Last edited by RendeR : 05-29-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #178
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
What am I making up? I QUOTED you. You really can be a tool sometimes. As I said, if you and alien-boy have issues that's your problem. Going off on him in this thread about something said elsewhere without even linking it up just makes you look like a moron.

No wonder your first wife left you.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:24 AM   #179
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
No wonder your first wife left you.

And you wonder why people treat you like shit? You earn it man =)
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #180
MacroGuru
Coordinator

LOL....

My wifes pet cats bird will kick all your asses and eat some popcorn while doing it!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:32 AM   #181
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
LOL....

My wifes pet cats bird will kick all your asses and eat some popcorn while doing it!

Her what? Your wife's pet cat has a pet bird?
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #182
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Her what? Your wife's pet cat has a pet bird?

Damn skippy....I thought that was common....
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #183
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
And you wonder why people treat you like shit? You earn it man =)

You know you're one creepy dude. Everything makes since to me now with regard to you. LOL. You win dude.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #184
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Damn skippy....I thought that was common....

It is...the Popcorn part though, now that is just bizarre, everyone knows Birds prefer chili fries.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #185
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Solving problems with a gun will end up screwing you. I mean, assuming the guy only went after the cat owner because he shot his dog, he's still going to go to jail for shooting that guy. You sure showed him for killing the cat and y ou can enjoy that feeling for the next 20 to life.

Of course, the cat owner is also stupid (unless the shooting was in self defense) and deserves to go to jail.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #186
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Noop gets loose and an otherwise unnotable thread becomes 4 pages long.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:52 AM   #187
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

So, Curiosity Inc. has decided to expand its business to include dogs and humans. This must be in response to the economy. They must have decided to branch out to maximize their consumer base and stay afloat.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #188
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Hold up....put on the breaks there big fella...

You and Noop can have as many pillow fights as you want, I will not have any part of it. But just so we are clear lets have a look back through this thread..

First
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
Well, dogs don't usually attack cats or children either.

[Please note CU Tiger didnt say gstelmack said......]

Then you replied

Quote:

LOLA ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahah!!!!!

[ SO gstelmack said dogs dont usually attack cats or children and yopu belly laughed implying that you find that statement totally ridicculous, or that the converse must be true- I.E. Dogs do usually attack cats and children and with such regularity that anyone who disagrees is laughable]

Then I reply

Quote:

Now where is MY utter idiocy?
Have a look around looks like you have a nice glass house and are slinging some rocks there, dude.

I have a feeling you have a very small smaple size of dog cat interaction, and that furthermore living in Buffalo you are not familiar with yard cats..
If you think that cats always run given the option you are sadly mistaken

Througout evolution the feline line is actually much more aggressive than its canine counterparts....dogs are great chase and herding animals but very very few species will attack anything...cats on the other hand by rule are carnvierous hunters....granted if you become their intended prey they will most likely do less damage than a dog due to relative size, but the intent is the same.

I can name just as many docile dogs that are scared of their shadow as you can cats....and FWIW Id take a bobcat over a pitbull in a money fight....(not that either are or should be natural pets...)

Again sorry if you have your defensive stance up but dont go throwing statements of idiocy at me when I have only replied to your statistically in accurate statement.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #189
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
And haven't you ever heard of cat scratch fever?

Just what we need in an argument over animals and guns is a Ted Nugent reference.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #190
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Hold up....put on the breaks there big fella...

You and Noop can have as many pillow fights as you want, I will not have any part of it. But just so we are clear lets have a look back through this thread..

First
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
Well, dogs don't usually attack cats or children either.

[Please note CU Tiger didnt say gstelmack said......]

Then you replied

[ SO gstelmack said dogs dont usually attack cats or children and yopu belly laughed implying that you find that statement totally ridicculous, or that the converse must be true- I.E. Dogs do usually attack cats and children and with such regularity that anyone who disagrees is laughable]

Then I reply

Now where is MY utter idiocy?
Have a look around looks like you have a nice glass house and are slinging some rocks there, dude.

I have a feeling you have a very small smaple size of dog cat interaction, and that furthermore living in Buffalo you are not familiar with yard cats..
If you think that cats always run given the option you are sadly mistaken

Througout evolution the feline line is actually much more aggressive than its canine counterparts....dogs are great chase and herding animals but very very few species will attack anything...cats on the other hand by rule are carnvierous hunters....granted if you become their intended prey they will most likely do less damage than a dog due to relative size, but the intent is the same.

I can name just as many docile dogs that are scared of their shadow as you can cats....and FWIW Id take a bobcat over a pitbull in a money fight....(not that either are or should be natural pets...)

Again sorry if you have your defensive stance up but dont go throwing statements of idiocy at me when I have only replied to your statistically in accurate statement.

Ok, first off, we're not talking about anything larger than a housecat here, so your entire aggression argument is false. End of that point. When it comes to PETS dogs are far more aggressive than cats. If you want to throw the entire discussion out the window then yes your right, lions and tigers and panthers are certainly more aggressive. (rolls eyes as usual with you)

Secondly I'd love to see the statistical numbers of Domestic CAT attacks compared to domestic DOG attacks. because this was the comparison which both you and GTmack inferred. The idea that housecats/YARDcats whatever the fuck cats smaller than a north american mountain lion (since we are talking about the USA here) are anywhere NEAR as aggressive as dogs IS laughable, as is your continued extrapolation of the discussioninto the absurd.

I don't much give a shit what you think of my sample size. You don't know so you're point is again worthless here. You seem to think because you live somewhere where dogs and cats both run free and that I live in Buffalo where...what? Yeah, you don't know that either.

Please shut the fuck up already. You've blathered personal views and generalizations all over this thread without a shredd of actual knowledge or supporting evidence. Noop is bad enough, we really don't need Noopidity squared.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #191
Subby
lolzcat

Do we still have mods? I thought we weren't allowed to make direct personal attacks at FOFC.

I just want some clarification b/c I am itching to make fun of mr. poon.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:58 AM   #192
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Just what we need in an argument over animals and guns is a Ted Nugent reference.

I laughed
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:59 AM   #193
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

All I know is that you know the shit is going DOWN when you first click on a thread on it has 5 posts and you come back and hour later and it is on 3 pages.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #194
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

I just want to say a few quick things.

1. DOMESTIC dogs attack (and in particular, harm) people and other animals more than DOMESTIC cats. If you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.
2. Don't shoot a dog even if it killed your cat (this from a loving owner of three cats). You deserve jail time unless it was threatening you or your family. If it has a history of violence, a repeat offense may result in euthination(this is not a real word but I can't think of the right one).
3. Don't shoot a person because they killed your dog. You deserve a LOT of jail time.
4. We have no idea where any of the animals were during any of the events.
5. I disagree with a lot of things said in here (regarding the actual cat/dog/human situation), but it has gotten quite out of hand.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #195
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
When it comes to PETS dogs are far more aggressive than cats.

This may be true, but I don't think it is as obvious as you think it is. As far as attacks on people, I think we hear about many more dog attacks than cat attacks since the cat attacks usually result in a scratch-and-run. As far as dogs and cats interacting...I'm not so sure it is clear cut. Just anecdotally (if that is a word), I've seen more cats chasing dogs than dogs chasing cats.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #196
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Let me see here, the figure you cited was what, something in the neighborhood of 5 million attacks & 75 million dogs, so about 1 in every 15?
Dang, that's even higher than I would I have guessed.

1 in 15, that's about the same as the rate in which people who get paid every other week take home a check and I'd damned sure say they're paid with regularity.

Given that, anyone who doesn't acknowledge the regularity with which dog attacks happen is indeed pretty laughable afaic.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #197
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

Why are you filled with so much hate for the people on this board?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #198
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Hrm, you know I'm actually a little disappointed. I expected more. Where the fuck is Anthony when you need a real pissing contest?

He's on the RWBL message board instead.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #199
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
Why are you filled with so much hate for the people on this board?

Eh, kind of hard to give him grief about that.

I mean, there's certainly no love lost between me & him for example but I could probably match him target for target with people that I have nothing pleasant to say about at my most generous.

But the ratio isn't noticeably different than the one I have offline just living day to day so it's not as though FOFC is any worse than the general population by any means & there's probably a somewhat higher percentage of people here that I could fairly describe as actually enjoying their company (which is mind bogglingly low in the population at large, I encounter an incredibly small number of people that I do more than tolerate enough to honestly say I genuine enjoy being around them).

edit to add: Waaaaay off topic I know but it struck me somehow relevant to what you asked him.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 05-29-2009 at 10:27 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #200
DanGarion
Coordinator

Did jb come back to the board?