Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-12-2003, 05:48 AM   #151
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Interview - Joe Bagadonuts

Merchant, "Most of us felt Babson would outclass Back in this fight, and he seemed to. Are you pleased?'

Joe, "Very much so. We were so comfortable with our superior ability that we took the middle rounds off and still won going away."

Burt Sugar, "Babson got cut up a good bit. Any concerns over that?"

Joe, "Not really, I think you'll find if you watch the tape...some of those cuts came from the elbow in the 11th and some other boarderline illegal stuff Back was pulling out there."
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 06:43 AM   #152
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Rankings Out

Despite his loss to Marccuci...Jimmy Hurricane Saunders only falls 1 spot to #20 in the rankings

Butcher Babson's 7 and 0 start has him at #30

Pancho O'Kelly is also at #30

Baked Beans, who seems to be improving probably due to Joe Bagadonuts figuring out a better way to use his abilities is at 65

Last edited by Breeze : 09-12-2003 at 06:44 AM.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:50 AM   #153
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Ok, we gotta get back on the right track. We should have busted Marcucci up on the inside from the start instead of taking a chance with other stuff. None of this pussyfooting around in the next fight- it's time to get back on track, either dancing the sluggers to death or just pummelling these guys who can't hurt Hurricane. I'll accept losing to Reddick- he's a great fighter. We should have mopped the floor with this hasbeen.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-12-2003 at 07:52 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 08:06 AM   #154
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Si,

I know how you feel. My first inclination was to go inside and pound this guy. However, he has only been KO 3 times in over 20 fights...and all of those were to big power punchers...which Hurricane is not. The plan should have worked. I messed up by not having your AGG a little higher. However, in scouting Maccuci had been throwing a lot of power punches...and I wanted to keep the D up to prevent you tiring to quickly and I wanted to keep enough power to stop an allout surprise.

I agree we should have won this one...but the good thing is we took almost no damage in the fight...thus lengthening Hurricanes career. We'll probably get another shot at him soon.

I'm working on learning more complex fight plans to beat some of the higher ranked fighters. I seem to kill the average gyms but get killed by the real good ones. It may take me some time to completely get the hang of the conditionals I'm inserting. Condor's is helping me with scouting, which hopefully will pay dividends as well.

Breeze

Last edited by Breeze : 09-12-2003 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:30 AM   #155
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Upcoming Heavyweight Fights

Billy Bob Bunyon (6-0-1 3/0) vs Les "their" Cherries (8-2-0 7/1)

This is a tough matchup for Les. Most of Les' KO's have come late in fights and Bunyon has a ton of stamina. In addition he switches masterfully between jabs and power based on the progression of the fight.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker (7-3-0 7/3) vs Cuts like a Razor "Blade" (7-4-0 7/3)

Thacker has fought Cherries previously and was KOed late. Blade wins alot of fight with late KOs. Blade will attempt to adopt Cherries style for this fight and get a KO in the 10th or 11th.

Coleburg The Man (3-2-0 3/1) vs Jace Hunter (6-4-0 6/3)

Once again Hunter lack of agility is a problem in a fight. Coleburg moves well and punches the body well. Basically, Hunter is going to have to try and let Coleburg wear himself out and hopefully Hunter will have more left in the middle rounds to finish off his opponent.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:43 AM   #156
Travis
Pro Rookie

That doesn't sound overly promising...
Old 09-12-2003, 11:50 AM   #157
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wowsers, go Butcher! Of course, I've lucked out some with the last two opponents, I assume the next one will be a much higher class. Nice plan for the fight Breeze, pretty much 'breezed' to victory.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 11:53 AM   #158
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Do you think it is time to start training Les in something other than stamina?
Old 09-12-2003, 11:57 AM   #159
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Afoci,

I've changed Les a couple times already. He now looks like this:

Strength 14
Knockout Punch 2

Speed 12
Agility 10

Chin 10
Conditioning 14
Old 09-12-2003, 11:57 AM   #160
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Travis,

It isn't good. Just not a good match up for you.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:35 PM   #161
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Breeze, Thanks, I don't always get to follow this as closely as I would like.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:36 PM   #162
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Afoci,

No problem. You ever have a question just ask.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:40 PM   #163
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Heya Breeze,

If you get a chance, can you post Butcher's current stats? Thank ya.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:44 PM   #164
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Sure...but you realize your slowing down the post of your championship match with SI.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:46 PM   #165
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Breeze
Sure...but you realize your slowing down the post of your championship match with SI.

I think Breeze's just stalling. Get 'im

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-12-2003 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:49 PM   #166
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Breeze

LOL

I was hoping to post this at the same time you posted the results. It's no rush for Butcher's stats, I was just wondering what had been trained recently.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:36 PM   #167
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

JAG,

Babson's stats

Strength 10
Knockout Punch 2

Speed 12
Agility 12

Chin 10
Conditioning 15

Cut Resistance Low
Old 09-15-2003, 05:12 AM   #168
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 205 pounds (93 kilograms) with a record of 7 wins, 0 draws, and 4 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Cuts like a Razor "Blade"!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 3 inches (191 centimeters) tall weighing in at 256 pounds (116 kilograms) with a record of 7 wins, 0 draws, and 3 losses fighting for Robinson Creek Boxing Palace out of Pikeville, Kentucky is Corey "One Punch" Thacker!!

This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROUND 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blade dances around the ring. (using the ring)
One Punch goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

According to the Commentators:

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 10 of 40 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (35 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 11 of 39 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (41 points)

Corey "One Punch" Thacker won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker is winning the fight 10-9.

Blade doesn't need to rest. He has swelling around his right eye.

One Punch doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Blade dances around the ring. (using the ring)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 10 of 38 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (35 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 9 of 37 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (34 points)

This round was a 10-10 tie.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker is winning the fight 20-19.

One Punch remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 3

Blade is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 7 of 27 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (25 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 8 of 32 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (30 points)

Corey "One Punch" Thacker won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker is winning the fight 30-28.

One Punch grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 4

Blade traps his opponent against the ropes. (ropes)

One Punch jars Blade with a big overhand right to the eye!! The crowd is on its feet!! Blade covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 9 of 36 punches -- 4 power punches, 1 jab, 4 rights. (30 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 12 of 37 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (45 points)

Corey "One Punch" Thacker won the round 10-9 by stunning Blade.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker is winning the fight 40-37.

Blade remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has his right eye badly swollen.

One Punch is slowing down.

ROUND 5

Blade goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

Blade jars One Punch with a big uppercut to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 13 of 39 punches -- 6 power punches, 1 jab, 6 rights. (44 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 7 of 36 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (26 points)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Corey "One Punch" Thacker is winning the fight 49-47.

Blade remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has his right eye badly swollen.

One Punch looks exhausted.

ROUND 6

Blade strikes with an overhand right to the solar plexus. One Punch covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

Blade wallops One Punch with a big roundhouse to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 14 of 36 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (52 points)
Corey "One Punch" Thacker landed 3 of 19 punches -- 2 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (11 points)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" won the round 10-8 for dominating the round.

The fight is too close to call at this point.

One Punch requires medical attention from his trainer.

ROUND 7

Blade jars One Punch with a big hook to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!! One Punch seems dazed. He's out on his feet!!

Blade jars One Punch with a big uppercut to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Blade annoys One Punch with a quick roundhouse to the chin. One Punch staggers into the ropes!!

Blade lands a crunching hook and One Punch goes down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Cuts like a Razor "Blade" wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:06
Old 09-15-2003, 05:15 AM   #169
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Charlies Stiener, "Another patient display from Blade."

Joe, "Blade has 8 wins and I'm not sure but I think all have been like this. He does an outstanding job of being patient, taking his lumps early and finishing off his opponent late."

George Foreman, "Blade got tagged pretty good in this one, any injuries."

Joe, "He looked worse that he was. The eye was swollen, but be really didn't get abused. In fact, I think we'll be ready to go at our next fight, we won't have to delay at all."
Old 09-15-2003, 05:18 AM   #170
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 227 pounds (103 kilograms) with a record of 8 wins, 0 draws, and 2 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Les "their" Cherries!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 7 inches (201 centimeters) tall weighing in at 215 pounds (98 kilograms) with a record of 6 wins, 1 draw, and 0 losses fighting for Ozark Mountains out of Poplar Bluff, Missouri is Billy Bob Bunyon!!

ROUND 1

their goes toe-to-toe. (inside)
Bunyon dances around the ring. (using the ring)

Les "their" Cherries landed 8 of 41 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (31 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 10 of 25 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 10-9.

their doesn't need to rest.

Bunyon doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Les "their" Cherries landed 11 of 46 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (42 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 10 of 21 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Les "their" Cherries won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

their doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

Les "their" Cherries landed 8 of 36 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (31 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 10 of 28 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 29-28.

their remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

their fights from outside. (outside)

Les "their" Cherries landed 2 of 9 punches -- 0 power punches, 2 jabs, 0 right. (4 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 20 of 44 punches -- 6 power punches, 8 jabs, 6 rights. (58 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 39-37.

ROUND 5

Les "their" Cherries landed 10 of 51 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (37 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 10 of 24 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 49-47.

Bunyon remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 6

their thinks he's in a wrestling match. (clinching)

Les "their" Cherries landed 11 of 39 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (42 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 10 of 25 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 58-57.

their grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 7

their is throwing big punches. (inside)
Bunyon fights from outside. (outside)

Les "their" Cherries landed 8 of 41 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (31 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 23 of 49 punches -- 5 power punches, 13 jabs, 5 rights. (61 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 68-66.

their grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 8

their is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Les "their" Cherries landed 6 of 31 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (23 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 23 of 45 punches -- 5 power punches, 13 jabs, 5 rights. (61 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 78-75.

their is obviously tired.

ROUND 9

Bunyon is backpedaling. (using the ring)

Les "their" Cherries landed 8 of 39 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (28 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 5 of 18 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (19 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 87-85.

ROUND 10

their is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Les "their" Cherries landed 6 of 31 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 22 of 41 punches -- 5 power punches, 12 jabs, 5 rights. (59 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 97-94.

ROUND 11

their is a raging bull! (all out)

Bunyon jars their with a powerful hook to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Les "their" Cherries landed 6 of 41 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (21 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 5 of 18 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (19 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 107-104.

ROUND 12

their is a raging bull! (all out)

Bunyon jars their with a big uppercut to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!! their grimaces in pain.

Bunyon throws a quick uppercut to the solar plexus. their supports himself on the ropes! He's hurt!!!

Les "their" Cherries landed 4 of 34 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (15 points)
Billy Bob Bunyon landed 6 of 20 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (23 points)

Billy Bob Bunyon won the round 10-9 by stunning their.

Billy Bob Bunyon is winning the fight 117-113.

their is slowing down.

The judges' decisions are:

Judge Roy Bean scores the fight as follows:

Round 1: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 2: A 10-10 tie.
Round 3: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 4: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 5: A 10-10 tie.
Round 6: A 10-10 tie.
Round 7: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 8: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 9: Les "their" Cherries 10-9
Round 10: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 11: A 10-10 tie.
Round 12: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9

Total Score: Billy Bob Bunyon 119-113

Judge Judy scores the fight as follows:

Round 2: A 10-10 tie.
Round 5: A 10-10 tie.
Round 6: Les "their" Cherries 10-9
Round 11: A 10-10 tie.

Total Score: Billy Bob Bunyon 118-113

Judge Lao Mang Chen scores the fight as follows:

Round 2: Les "their" Cherries 10-9
Round 5: Billy Bob Bunyon 10-9
Round 6: A 10-10 tie.
Round 11: Les "their" Cherries 10-9

Total Score: Billy Bob Bunyon 117-112

Billy Bob Bunyon wins by decision!
Old 09-15-2003, 05:23 AM   #171
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Merchant, "Joe, a tough loss. What happened?"

Joe, "We knew it was going to be tough, and we felt our best shot was to come out gunning. It is unbelieveable a fighter can take that much abuse and not only stay on his feet, but really show no ill affects from the barrage. That guy is truely a block head."
Old 09-15-2003, 05:26 AM   #172
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 247 pounds (112 kilograms) with a record of 6 Atlanta, Georgia is Jace Hunter!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 219 pounds (99 kilograms) with a record of 3 wins, 0 draws, and 2 losses fighting for Wheeling Warriors out of Wheeling, West Virginia is Coleburg The Man!!

ROUND 1

Hunter goes for a clinch as soon as the bell rings! (clinching)

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 30 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (21 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 11 of 62 punches -- 3 power punches, 5 jabs, 3 rights. (31 points)

Coleburg The Man won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 10-9.

Hunter doesn't need to rest.

Coleburg doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Hunter falls into a clinch and hangs on. The referee warns him but he refuses to let go. The referee takes a point away from Hunter!

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 26 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (21 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 8 of 44 punches -- 2 power punches, 4 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)

Coleburg The Man won the round 10-9

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 20-18.

Hunter doesn't need to rest.

Coleburg doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

Jace Hunter landed 8 of 30 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (28 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 14 of 57 punches -- 4 power punches, 6 jabs, 4 rights. (40 points)

Coleburg The Man won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 30-27.

Hunter remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

Coleburg remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 29 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (21 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 14 of 52 punches -- 4 power punches, 6 jabs, 4 rights. (40 points)

Coleburg The Man won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 40-36.

Hunter remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has swelling around his right eye.

ROUND 5

Hunter is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Jace Hunter landed 8 of 25 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (28 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 8 of 61 punches -- 2 power punches, 4 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)

Jace Hunter won the round 10-9 with accurate power punches.

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 49-46.

Hunter grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has swelling around his right eye. He has bleeding below his right eye.

ROUND 6

Jace Hunter landed 8 of 30 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (28 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 8 of 54 punches -- 2 power punches, 4 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)

Jace Hunter won the round 10-9 with accurate power punches.

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 58-56.

Hunter grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has swelling around his right eye. He has bleeding below his right eye.

Coleburg grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 7

Jace Hunter landed 5 of 25 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (20 points)
Coleburg The Man landed 8 of 65 punches -- 2 power punches, 4 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)

Coleburg The Man is winning the fight 68-66.

Coleburg grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 8

Hunter throws everything he's got! (all out)

Coleburg jars Hunter with a big right to the chin!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Coleburg throws an uppercut to the head. Hunter seems dazed. He's out on his feet!!

Hunter annoys Coleburg with a roundhouse to the mouth. Coleburg staggers into the ropes!!

Hunter annoys Coleburg with a quick overhand right to the head. Coleburg seems dazed. He's out on his feet!!

Hunter lands a beautiful right bomb and Coleburg goes down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Jace Hunter wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:05
Old 09-15-2003, 05:28 AM   #173
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

George Foreman, "That was a very exciting fight. I didn't think Hunter was going to have enough left to get the KO. How confident were you?"

Joe, "Not very. I think we played it perfectly. If we drop our guard a round earlier he drops us, if we wait a round later we are too tired and probably get dropped as well. This was about our only shot and Hunter played it like a champ."
Old 09-15-2003, 07:44 AM   #174
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Damn it, I was robbed. What fight were the judges watching. Who cares if the hit me more and harder and hurt me. I am pretty, let me win damn it.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:29 AM   #175
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Condors,

Clean out your in-basket.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:58 AM   #176
condors
College Starter

sorry, should be good now
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 10:22 AM   #177
Travis
Pro Rookie

Breeze, damned nice job man, excellent work on the fight plan, I really anticipated losing a decision in this one, but hey, this was probably the closest I've been on the cards in any fight that went past 6 rounds. My thanks man.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:40 AM   #178
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 5 inches (165 centimeters) tall weighing in at 133 pounds (60 kilograms) with a record of 6 wins, 0 draws, and 5 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Bobby "Baked" Beans!!

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 6 inches (168 centimeters) tall weighing in at 133 pounds (60 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Kentucky Boxing Inc. out of Elizabethtown, Kentucky is Payback Perry!!

ROUND 1

Baked goes toe-to-toe. (inside)
Perry fights from outside. (outside)

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 40 of 92 punches -- 1 power punch, 38 jabs, 1 right. (83 points)
Payback Perry landed 31 of 54 punches -- 5 power punches, 21 jabs, 5 rights. (77 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 10-9.

Baked doesn't need to rest.

Perry doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 38 of 80 punches -- 1 power punch, 36 jabs, 1 right. (79 points)
Payback Perry landed 31 of 54 punches -- 5 power punches, 21 jabs, 5 rights. (77 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 20-19.

ROUND 3

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 37 of 78 punches -- 1 power punch, 35 jabs, 1 right. (77 points)
Payback Perry landed 30 of 53 punches -- 5 power punches, 20 jabs, 5 rights. (75 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 30-29.

ROUND 4

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 38 of 93 punches -- 1 power punch, 36 jabs, 1 right. (79 points)
Payback Perry landed 30 of 53 punches -- 5 power punches, 20 jabs, 5 rights. (75 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 40-39.

ROUND 5

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 34 of 101 punches -- 1 power punch, 32 jabs, 1 right. (71 points)
Payback Perry landed 31 of 47 punches -- 5 power punches, 21 jabs, 5 rights. (77 points)

Payback Perry won the round 10-9 with accurate power punches.

Baked remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 6

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 37 of 81 punches -- 1 power punch, 35 jabs, 1 right. (77 points)
Payback Perry landed 31 of 55 punches -- 5 power punches, 21 jabs, 5 rights. (77 points)

Baked remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 7

Baked is a raging bull! (all out)

Baked hits with a clean hook to the head. Perry is hurt! He barely keeps his feet under him!

Perry lands a terrific hook and Baked hurtles to the canvass!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Payback Perry wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:41
Old 09-16-2003, 05:43 AM   #179
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Charlie Stiener, "A very strange fight Joe, What happened?"

Joe, "Well, Beans and I decided to go with a pretty radical fight plan. We were hoping to get a lead and force Perry to up his level of effort to win rounds. Then his Defense would be low and we would catch him by suprise with an allout round."

Atlas, "Didn't work!"

Joe, "Yeah...I saw that."

Atlas, "Why did you decide to go that route."

Joe, "We had seen Perry's tendancy to open up to win rounds. This time though he was staying close with some power punches. I probably should have called the allout off, but Beans felt he could drop him...so I let him give it a shot."
Old 09-16-2003, 06:13 AM   #180
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Dang, tough loss for Beans in what was looking like a pretty good fight.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:16 AM   #181
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

ftxjyy Rank #28 (9-4-0) (1/3) vs Pancho O`Kelly Rank #30(8-3-1) (6/1)

PreFight Assessment - Teddy Atlas

Here is a rematch I've very interested in watching. The last time these 2 fighters met the alternate styles made for a great match. F(which will call him because the foreigner's name is impossible to pronounce) used his jab and built an early lead. Pancho countered by throwing big punches inside and inflicting a large amount of damage. In the end it took an allout round from Pancho to finish off the tough foreigner.

---------------Predictions---------------

Atlas, "I think Pancho beats F again, and I think it will be in a similar manor. In fact, Pancho could hurt F so much in this fight F considers retirement."

Stiener, "Pancho was lucky to get the win last time. F is currently fighting well and I think his Chin is better than it was last time. I'll take F in a decission."

Foreman, "Pound away Panch my man. I love watching dancers get there head pounded."

Last edited by Breeze : 09-16-2003 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:24 AM   #182
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

FOFC BOXER ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Bobby Baked Beans (6-6-0) has announced his retirement from boxing. Beans, who showed great promise at times, was very inconsistant. Some experts claim that inconsistancy came from his post fight and post training habits to combat pain...which is also where the nick-name Baked came from. No comments from the FOFC Gym staff or trainer Joe Bagadonuts regarding this rumor. Joe only had this to say, "Beans is a great kid, who will be helping me scouting our boxers future opponents. I think he will do a great job for us."

Last edited by Breeze : 09-16-2003 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-16-2003, 07:01 AM   #183
condors
College Starter

bobby "baked" beans- i want to say i am sorry, i feel like i let everyone in the gym down this week and my retirement was premature, i am very disapointed with myself but Joe believes i still have a future and i will keep at it until he tells me otherwise
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 07:20 AM   #184
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

An FOFC Fighter has an upcoming fight with a Dro Finder fighter.

This time the manufactured fighter Dro Finder 11 is on the schedule. We'll give you details when we get closer to fight time.

Last edited by Breeze : 09-16-2003 at 07:20 AM.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:34 PM   #185
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Dear Mr. O'Kelly,

After further review...your son Pancho O'Kelly is in for a hell of a match. His opponent, F (as he is affectionately known), has obviously used his training to increase his chin and conditioning. That makes him about impossible to KO unless your fighter is built to KO everyone (which Pancho isn't). F's hand speed and footwork is as good as anyones, and his power is enough to keep most fighters honest. Last time these 2 met, Pancho went with a very low defense and bombed away at the body early, eventually KOing F in the 12th with an allout. That doesn't seem to be working in sparring. Therefore we will be hoping to implement a fight plan which will force F into a high AGG and Low DEFENSE attack, at which point we'll go allout and hope to drop him.

Wish us luck...we'll need it.

Sincerely,
Joe Bagadonuts
Old 09-17-2003, 05:13 AM   #186
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 153 pounds (69 kilograms) with a record of 9 wins, 0 draws, and 4 losses fighting for Dangerous (Memphis` Finest) out of Memphis, Tennessee is ftxjyy!!

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 10 inches (178 centimeters) tall weighing in at 153 pounds (69 kilograms) with a record of 8 wins, 1 draw, and 3 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Pacho O`Kelly!!

ROUND 1

ftxjyy backpedals. (outside)
O`Kelly goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

ftxjyy landed 23 of 40 punches -- 1 power punch, 21 jabs, 1 right. (49 points)
Pacho O`Kelly landed 27 of 78 punches -- 6 power punches, 15 jabs, 6 rights. (72 points)

Pacho O`Kelly won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Pacho O`Kelly is winning the fight 10-9.

ftxjyy doesn't need to rest.

O`Kelly doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

ftxjyy backpedals. (outside)
O`Kelly goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

ftxjyy landed 37 of 66 punches -- 1 power punch, 35 jabs, 1 right. (77 points)
Pacho O`Kelly landed 41 of 96 punches -- 7 power punches, 27 jabs, 7 rights. (103 points)

Pacho O`Kelly won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Pacho O`Kelly is winning the fight 20-18.

ROUND 3

ftxjyy muscles his opponent into a corner. (ropes)
O`Kelly is counter-punching. (counter-punching)

ftxjyy thumps O`Kelly with a low blow! The audience is howling!

ftxjyy landed 18 of 43 punches -- 13 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (67 points)
Pacho O`Kelly landed 14 of 34 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 7 rights. (49 points)

ftxjyy won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Pacho O`Kelly is winning the fight 29-28.

ROUND 4

ftxjyy muscles his opponent into a corner. (ropes)
O`Kelly feints and fakes. (feinting)

ftxjyy jars O`Kelly with an illegal rabbit punch! This is unbelievable!

O`Kelly throws a quick roundhouse to the mouth. ftxjyy supports himself on the ropes! He's hurt!!!

ftxjyy lands a brutal right haymaker and O`Kelly is knocked down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
ftxjyy wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:39
Old 09-17-2003, 05:19 AM   #187
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Teddy Atlas - "Joe, why the different strategy this time around against F?"

Joe, "The guy has only be KO twice, and none in his last 5 fights. Then the only person who's gotten him other than Pancho was heavy puncher Diego Corrales. We felt his conditioning and chin had improved to the point Pancho wouldn't have been able to get the KO. I mean Panch isn't really a KO artist."

Stiener, "Panch started out real well what happened."

Joe, "Well, we decided to get the early lead, which worked. We knew if we got a 2 round lead he would switch in the 3rd to power punching, so we decided to go with counter. In the 4th...his tendency is to open up to try and get the other round he trails by back, so we decided to open up to prevent that. Unfortunately, he stayed with power punching and caught us with low defense. Bad luck I guess."

Atlas, "That's 2 straight losses for Pancho...you concerned?"

Joe, "Not really, he's doing well and has a lot of ability, we've just run into some good fighters recently. We just need to win a couple in a row and we'll be right back up in the top 20."
Old 09-18-2003, 07:42 AM   #188
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Maxximum Pain (10-4-0 4/1) vs Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders (8-3-0 5/0)

Prefight Assessment – Teddy Atlas

Hurricane has run into some problems lately, he is in a tweener point of his career. He is fast, but not as fast as most dancers, and he is strong but not nearly as strong as a slugger. Sometimes that lack of strength has made it impossible to get a KO when he needs it, and the lack of speed has made it impossible to outpoint a faster opponent. This week he matches up better with his opponent. Maxximum Pain is a very good fighter. He puts up good point number per round and has some power. But he’s very similar to Saunders in make up, not a true KO figher, not a true dancer. Both of these fighters, if they can avoid injury should have a nice career, but right now they need favorable matchups until they can get a little stronger or faster through training.

-----------Predictions-------------

Atlas, “I think Hurricane outpoints Pain, probably 117 to 113.”

Sugar Ray, “I like Hurricane’s chances. I think he’ll get a lead, then work the body to wear out Pain. Eventually, though I think he wins on the cards.”

Last edited by Breeze : 09-18-2003 at 07:43 AM.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:43 AM   #189
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Brian "The Butcher" Babson (7-0-0 2/0) vs Dro Finder 11 (10-3-0 10/3)

PreFight Assessment – Larry Merchant

Babson has drawn the unenviable position of fighting one of the most punishing fighters in the cruiserweight division. Dro 11 has won his last 5 fights by KO, 9 of the 10 have been round 1 jobs and the other KO was in the 7 th. He had the stamina needed to drop an opponent in the 7 th round. Truly, this guy is a machine or manufactured human as the case may be.

Babson can win this fight if he covers up enough to keep from getting hurt and delivers enough punishment to wear out Dro. Good luck though.

------------------Prediction------------------

Merchant, “Babson survives the 1 st, not the 2 nd.”

Foreman, “Dro 11 is scary. He’ll get his usual 1 st round KO.”

Atlas, “Babson’s trainer, Bagadonuts has a good history of getting his fighters through the early rounds against opponents like this. I don’t think Babson will be able to do it, but the history is there. If I were a betting man, I would take Dro in the 3 rd or earlier.”

Last edited by Breeze : 09-18-2003 at 07:44 AM.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:44 AM   #190
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Joe Bagadonuts, “Butcher, get over here!”

“Son, you’ve got a toughie tonight. Your going up against Dro Finder 11. I know those Dro fighters are just wrong, but you’ve drawn him and you’ll have to fight him.”

“Just to let you know what you’ll be up against, do ask me how I got this, but it’s a secret document from the Dangerous Gym’s laboratory:”

Number 11 is a force to be reckoned with. For some reason he has a darker personality than all the other droids, as if he really has feelings of dark hatred toward all opponents. Around the Dangerous camp, he is known as "the dark droid"

“That document is top secret so don’t discuss it with anyone.”

“Our best chance in this fight is to put you in the stockade and train chin. It worked for Hurricane when he fought Dro 5. Remember - that, that doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.”

“Speaking of which...do you have a will?”

Last edited by Breeze : 09-18-2003 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:14 AM   #191
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Hey Joe,

The experts are worried, but you always come through for us against these super KO artists. Are you going to whip out the trusty counter like we did way back against KeeP? Anyhow, I'll get in the chin-training stockade after I find my trunks with "I hate droids" on the front.

Butcher
Old 09-18-2003, 09:40 AM   #192
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

JAG,

Starting out 3B/3/14 (counter); Keep your fingers crossed. It's going to be a close one.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:41 AM   #193
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I hear ya, they're crossed. How ugly was the sparring?
Old 09-18-2003, 11:49 AM   #194
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

you might need to see a plastic surgeon
Old 09-18-2003, 03:06 PM   #195
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Well, if you don't think he can hurt us, Joe, let's go after him.

SI

Old 09-19-2003, 12:40 PM   #196
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry for the delay gentlemen,

I'm not at work today. Have to babysit, cause the nanny's Grandfather died.
Old 09-19-2003, 12:41 PM   #197
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 1 inch(185 centimeters) tall weighing in at 175 pounds (79 kilograms) with a record of 10 wins, 0 draws, and 4 losses fighting for Robinson Creek Boxing Palace out of Pikeville, Kentucky is Maxximum Pain!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 175 pounds (79 kilograms) with a record of 8 wins, 0 draws, and 3 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders!!

ROUND 1

Hurricane feints and fakes. (feinting)

Maxximum Pain landed 22 of 56 punches -- 6 power punches, 10 jabs, 6 rights. (62 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 38 of 66 punches -- 8 power punches, 22 jabs, 8 rights. (100 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 10-9.

Pain doesn't need to rest.

Hurricane doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Maxximum Pain landed 21 of 54 punches -- 6 power punches, 9 jabs, 6 rights. (60 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 38 of 59 punches -- 8 power punches, 22 jabs, 8 rights. (100 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 20-18.

ROUND 3

Maxximum Pain landed 21 of 52 punches -- 6 power punches, 9 jabs, 6 rights. (60 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 34 of 66 punches -- 7 power punches, 20 jabs, 7 rights. (89 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 30-27.

ROUND 4

Maxximum Pain landed 19 of 50 punches -- 5 power punches, 9 jabs, 5 rights. (53 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 34 of 64 punches -- 7 power punches, 20 jabs, 7 rights. (89 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 40-36.

Hurricane remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 5

Maxximum Pain landed 19 of 61 punches -- 5 power punches, 9 jabs, 5 rights. (53 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 35 of 61 punches -- 7 power punches, 21 jabs, 7 rights. (91 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 50-45.

Pain remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 6

Maxximum Pain landed 17 of 60 punches -- 5 power punches, 7 jabs, 5 rights. (49 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 34 of 67 punches -- 7 power punches, 20 jabs, 7 rights. (89 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 60-54.

Pain remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 7

Maxximum Pain landed 23 of 51 punches -- 7 power punches, 9 jabs, 7 rights. (67 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 35 of 63 punches -- 7 power punches, 21 jabs, 7 rights. (91 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 70-63.

Pain remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has bleeding over his right eye.

ROUND 8

Hurricane is counter-punching. (counter-punching)

Maxximum Pain landed 15 of 48 punches -- 4 power punches, 7 jabs, 4 rights. (42 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 10 of 42 punches -- 4 power punches, 2 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)

Maxximum Pain won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 79-73.

Pain remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has bleeding over his right eye.

ROUND 9

Maxximum Pain landed 14 of 51 punches -- 4 power punches, 6 jabs, 4 rights. (40 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 8 of 36 punches -- 3 power punches, 2 jabs, 3 rights. (25 points)

Maxximum Pain won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 88-83.

ROUND 10

Maxximum Pain landed 15 of 63 punches -- 4 power punches, 7 jabs, 4 rights. (42 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 10 of 41 punches -- 4 power punches, 2 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)

Maxximum Pain won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 97-93.

ROUND 11

Maxximum Pain landed 18 of 53 punches -- 5 power punches, 8 jabs, 5 rights. (51 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 10 of 30 punches -- 4 power punches, 2 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 106-103.

ROUND 12

Maxximum Pain landed 21 of 49 punches -- 6 power punches, 9 jabs, 6 rights. (60 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 10 of 35 punches -- 4 power punches, 2 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 115-113.

The judges' decisions are:

Judge Roy Bean scores the fight as follows:

Round 1: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 2: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 3: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 4: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 5: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 6: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 7: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 10-9
Round 8: Maxximum Pain 10-9
Round 9: Maxximum Pain 10-9
Round 10: Maxximum Pain 10-9
Round 11: Maxximum Pain 10-9
Round 12: Maxximum Pain 10-9

Total Score: Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders 115-113

Judge Judy scores the fight as follows:

Judge Lao Mang Chen scores the fight as follows:

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders wins by decision!

Last edited by Breeze : 09-19-2003 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2003, 12:50 PM   #198
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 7 inches (170 centimeters) tall weighing in at 187 pounds (85 kilograms) with a record of 10 wins, 0 draws, and 3 losses fighting for Dangerous (Memphis` Finest) out of Memphis, Tennessee is Dro Finder 11!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 4 inches (193 centimeters) tall weighing in at 190 pounds (86 kilograms) with a record of 7 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses fighting for Hawkins Gym out of Cumming, Georgia is Brian "The Butcher" Babson!!

ROUND 1

Dro Finder 11 is throwing big punches. (inside)
The Butcher waits for his opponent to make the first move. (counter-punching)

Dro Finder 11 hits The Butcher with an uppercut to the nose. [colo=red]The Butcher staggers!! The crowd is going wild!![/color]

Dro Finder 11 jars The Butcher with a head butt! The referee stops the action and issues a warning!

Dro Finder 11 landed 13 of 49 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (49 points)
Brian "The Butcher" Babson landed 5 of 16 punches -- 2 power punches, 1 jab, 2 rights. (16 points)

Dro Finder 11 won the round 10-9 by stunning The Butcher.

Dro Finder 11 is winning the fight 10-9.

Dro Finder 11 doesn't need to rest.

The Butcher doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Dro Finder 11 smashes The Butcher with a ferocious right hand to the nose!! The crowd roars!! The Butcher backpedals to his own corner.

Dro Finder 11 annoys The Butcher with an overhand right to the chin. The Butcher is knocked into the ropes!! He barely stays on his feet!

Dro Finder 11 jars The Butcher with a blow to the groin! Boo! Boo!

Dro Finder 11 landed 14 of 54 punches -- 11 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (53 points)
Brian "The Butcher" Babson landed 5 of 15 punches -- 2 power punches, 1 jab, 2 rights. (16 points)

Dro Finder 11 is winning the fight 20-18.

Dro Finder 11 remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

The Butcher doesn't need to rest. He has a bloody lip.

ROUND 3

Dro Finder 11 connects with a clean hook to the head. The Butcher is hurt! He barely keeps his feet under him!

Dro Finder 11 jars The Butcher with a blow to the groin! This is terrible!

Dro Finder 11 landed 12 of 42 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (45 points)
Brian "The Butcher" Babson landed 5 of 15 punches -- 2 power punches, 1 jab, 2 rights. (16 points)

Dro Finder 11 is winning the fight 30-27.

Dro Finder 11 grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

The Butcher doesn't need to rest. He has swelling around his right eye. He has a bloody lip.

ROUND 4

The Butcher is counter-punching. (counter-punching)

Dro Finder 11 jars The Butcher with a low blow! The Ref must be blind!
Dro Finder 11 tries to land a left but The Butcher slips it and hits first with a big left to the chest!! The crowd is on its feet!!

The Butcher lands a crashing right hook and Dro Finder 11 is flattened!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Brian "The Butcher" Babson wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:55
Old 09-19-2003, 02:37 PM   #199
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Awesome fight by JAG! Hurricane's was a nice little, win the first 7 rounds and then "who cares, we win"

SI

Old 09-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #200
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Butcher (holding ice to his groin): Man this ice is cold. Did you see that illegal stuff that guy was pulling out there? Joe should've set me up with a four year old swinging a wiffle bat at 'little Butcher' instead of the stocka...I mean, chin trainer. But like I told Joe, we can handle these crazy one round KO artists. I have a feeling we'll have more challenging and complicated opponents ahead.

And Hurricane...I mean, when an opponent is called Maximum Pain and he doesn't even get hurt in winning the fight in a cakewalk, there aint nothing else to say.