Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-07-2003, 05:16 AM   #151
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments

Joe Bagadonuts - "Our plan worked perfectly. From watching film, we know Cuervo Jr. was going to get worn out around the 5th. So we did a little early and allowed Cuervo to tire. Then we attacked and finished him off."
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 06:25 AM   #152
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

PreFight Update

Bobby "Baked" Beans (1-1-0) (1/0) vs Pooner Jessica (1-1-0) (1/1)

Bean's next opponent is Pooner Jessica. Jessica's one win came in a late round KO, after his opponent wore himself out throwing too many punches. His loss was an 8th round KO, where he was worn out by the 6th.

Jessica is very dangerous because he throws so many punches. Early we can expect him to throw around 8 power punches and 15 jabs. That action will total around 100 pts per round. In contrast Bean's typically gets about 34 to 40 pts per round. However, those totals may be misleading. Jessica's KO loss came to a fighter who got approximately the same number of points per round that Beans is getting.

In his last fight Beans attempted to wear out Mamas Biscuits, but was unable to do it. Although he nearly got the late KO, he couldn't get the opponent tired early. Biscuits was very good at getting an early lead and sitting on it, Jessica doesn't seem as able to do that. It will be interesting to see how biscuits chooses to attack.

--------------------------------------------------------

Condors,

I need to find out what you want to train for in this fight, and how you would like to attack.

In the last fight we went with 5/6/9 early, switched to 5/7/8, then to 4/8/8 before getting into the late rounds.
Old 07-07-2003, 06:44 AM   #153
condors
College Starter

lets go with a 4/4/12 for the begining rounds fighting on the inside

then switch to 6/6/8 in round 7

i want to train my conditioning
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 06:45 AM   #154
condors
College Starter

unless you have a better idea
Old 07-07-2003, 07:11 AM   #155
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

I'll spar a few times using your suggestion. I like the 6/6/8 but the 4/4/12 may not be enough work to wear our the opponent.
Old 07-07-2003, 08:55 AM   #156
Travis
Pro Rookie

Jace Hunter Postfight Interview

[ Blood still seeping down his face thanks to a first round punch from Jimmy Kidd, Jace Hunter stands at the post fight podium. ]

"To the people that doubted me, continue to do so. To the people that told me I couldn't make it at this level, keep on talking."

[ A slight smirk appears on his face as he pauses, you know, for dramatic effect. ]

"So far I have 2 KO's in 10 rounds of boxing, and I'm going to keep knocking people on their asses until I get to the top. I don't want any judge's decisions, and I don't want any white towels getting thrown in. When I step into that ring, it's to knock somebody out of their mind, and I'm going to keep doing that for a long time. Whoever has the testicular fortitude to sign the dotted line, step up to the plate anytime, I'll be ready."

[ With that, the undefeated rookie turns and leaves the stage. ]
Old 07-07-2003, 09:52 AM   #157
Blade
College Prospect

Nice! Finally a strong victory! Things may be looking up now!!!

Loyal fan of the Edmonton Oilers and Philadelphia Eagles.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 03:54 PM   #158
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Wow, Blade, you were just saving up so you could hit us all at once.

Hurricane's now 1-1! Woo!

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 01:51 PM   #159
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Bobby Baked Beans vs Pooner Jessica

ROUND 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baked goes toe-to-toe. (inside)
Jessica goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

Jessica hammers Baked with a vicious uppercut to the ribs!! The crowd is on its feet!!

According to the Commentators:

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 19 of 49 punches -- 7 power punches, 5 jabs, 7 rights. (59 points)
pooner Jessica landed 32 of 63 punches -- 10 power punches, 12 jabs, 10 rights. (94 points)

pooner Jessica won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 10-9.

Baked doesn't need to rest.

Jessica doesn't need to rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROUND 2

Jessica jars Baked with a painful left to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 19 of 45 punches -- 7 power punches, 5 jabs, 7 rights. (59 points)
pooner Jessica landed 21 of 54 punches -- 9 power punches, 3 jabs, 9 rights. (69 points)

pooner Jessica won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 20-18.

Baked remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

Jessica remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 3

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 20 of 45 punches -- 9 power punches, 2 jabs, 9 rights. (67 points)
pooner Jessica landed 24 of 50 punches -- 7 power punches, 10 jabs, 7 rights. (69 points)

pooner Jessica won the round 10-9 . It was a close round, but Jessica seemed to land harder punches.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 30-27.

Baked grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

Jessica grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 4

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 7 of 17 punches -- 2 power punches, 3 jabs, 2 rights. (20 points)
pooner Jessica landed 30 of 72 punches -- 6 power punches, 18 jabs, 6 rights. (78 points)

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 40-36.

ROUND 5

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 7 of 19 punches -- 2 power punches, 3 jabs, 2 rights. (20 points)
pooner Jessica landed 24 of 54 punches -- 7 power punches, 10 jabs, 7 rights. (69 points)

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 50-45.

ROUND 6

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 13 of 36 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (48 points)
pooner Jessica landed 43 of 81 punches -- 8 power punches, 27 jabs, 8 rights. (110 points)

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 60-54.

Jessica is obviously tired.

ROUND 7

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 17 of 49 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 8 rights. (60 points)
pooner Jessica landed 19 of 54 punches -- 8 power punches, 3 jabs, 8 rights. (62 points)

pooner Jessica won the round 10-9 by hitting harder.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 70-63.

Baked is obviously tired.

Jessica is obviously tired.

ROUND 8

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 13 of 49 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (46 points)
pooner Jessica landed 19 of 48 punches -- 5 power punches, 9 jabs, 5 rights. (53 points)

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 80-72.

Baked is slowing down.

Jessica is slowing down.

ROUND 9

Baked lands a big right bomb and Jessica is flattened!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

Jessica staggers to his feet and the fight goes on!

Baked annoys Jessica with a hook to the mouth. Jessica staggers into the ropes!!

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 18 of 65 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 8 rights. (64 points)
pooner Jessica landed 10 of 36 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (37 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans won the round 10-8 for the knockdown.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 88-82.

Baked looks exhausted.

Jessica is slowing down.

ROUND 10

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 6 of 18 punches -- 2 power punches, 2 jabs, 2 rights. (18 points)
pooner Jessica landed 18 of 59 punches -- 5 power punches, 8 jabs, 5 rights. (51 points)

pooner Jessica won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

pooner Jessica is winning the fight 98-91.

Baked looks exhausted.

Jessica is slowing down.

ROUND 11

Baked throws everything he's got! (all out)

Baked wallops Jessica with a big hook to the jaw!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Jessica pummels Baked with a powerful jab to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!! Baked grimaces in pain.

Jessica annoys Baked with a roundhouse to the stomach. Baked is knocked into the ropes!! He barely stays on his feet!

Baked lands a sudden straight and Jessica is knocked down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Bobby "Baked" Beans wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:17
Old 07-08-2003, 01:52 PM   #160
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments

Joe Bagadonuts - "Whew. This one was closer than I would have liked. We were losing on the cards, and our guy was tired. Good thing he had the guts to reach deep and pull out a crushing blow in the 11th"
Old 07-08-2003, 01:58 PM   #161
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Pancho O'Kelly vs Thomas Killstone (2-0-0) (0/0)

Killstone is a 6'3" 153 lb jabber. His typical round looks like this

1 power punch, 80 jabs, 1 right. (167 points).

He must be running 9/1/10 rounds, he must have great conditioning because he throws that many punches for 10 rounds before tiring. His speed must be high...but his strength is obviously low. In his last fight the opponent threw quite a few allout rounds at him...but he stayed on his feet. Unfortunately, I still think that is going to be the best way to attack this guy. I don't think he can hurt you...especially early. I was going to use a 4/9/7 for the first couple then continally up the power and pace and lower the defense. If you have any suggestions let me know.
Old 07-08-2003, 02:31 PM   #162
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Bertograce,

After much effort I've finally come up with a plan that beats a sparring partner with similar stats to you upcoming opponent. To do it I had to go with a 4/14/2 round. This is a dangerous plan, but I think it will work. Otherwise, I haven't been able to hurt him.
Old 07-08-2003, 03:02 PM   #163
bertogarce
Mascot

Breeze, sounds like Thomas Killstone is quite an unorthodox fighter, relying so heavily on the jab and all. If you recommend the 4/14/2 strategy, I say we go with it. Hopefully the gamble will pay off.
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 03:32 PM   #164
condors
College Starter

great work breeze

glad to get back on the winning track

hopefully next week i get another
Old 07-08-2003, 03:37 PM   #165
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Breeze
Pancho O'Kelly vs Thomas Killstone (2-0-0) (0/0)

Thomas Killstone- I love that name.

Do you come up with the other fighter's names, Breeze?

SI

Old 07-09-2003, 05:39 AM   #166
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Pancho O'Kelly (2-0-1) (2/0) vs Thomas Killstone (2-0-0) (0/0)

Pre Fight Pep Talk

Joe Bagadonuts - "OK kid. I know what we worked on is a little unorthadox. I know your going to get quite a few jabs to the face, but we really need this win. If you can pull it off...we'll get $352 for our gym. You know what that means? It means we can buy jock straps for everyone...no more sharing. Your half brother Joe Joe will like that alot, cause we really don't have one big enough to get around that waist. So go out their and win one for Joe Joe's.....um....nevermind. Just Win!"

ROUND 1

O`Kelly is throwing big punches. (inside)
Killstone stays outside and uses his jab. (outside)

Pacho O`Kelly landed 22 of 38 punches -- 22 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (88 points)
Thomas Killstone landed 99 of 99 punches -- 2 power punches, 95 jabs, 2 rights. (204 points)

Thomas Killstone won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Thomas Killstone is winning the fight 10-9.

O`Kelly doesn't need to rest.

Killstone doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Pacho O`Kelly landed 21 of 38 punches -- 21 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (84 points)
Thomas Killstone landed 99 of 99 punches -- 2 power punches, 95 jabs, 2 rights. (204 points)

Thomas Killstone is winning the fight 20-18.

Killstone doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

Pacho O`Kelly landed 21 of 37 punches -- 21 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (84 points)

Thomas Killstone is winning the fight 30-27.

Killstone remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

O`Kelly throws everything he's got! (all out)

O`Kelly strikes with an uppercut to the jaw. Killstone supports himself on the ropes! He's hurt!!!

O`Kelly lands a mighty blow to the head and Killstone goes down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

Killstone climbs to his feet and the fight goes on!

Pacho O`Kelly landed 20 of 38 punches -- 20 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (80 points)
Thomas Killstone landed 53 of 75 punches -- 1 power punch, 51 jabs, 1 right. (109 points)

Pacho O`Kelly won the round 10-8 for the knockdown.

Thomas Killstone is winning the fight 38-37.

Killstone grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 5

Pacho O`Kelly landed 24 of 46 punches -- 21 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (93 points)
Thomas Killstone landed 86 of 101 punches -- 1 power punch, 84 jabs, 1 right. (175 points)

Thomas Killstone is winning the fight 48-46.

Killstone grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has swelling around his left eye. He has a cut over his right eye.

ROUND 6

O`Kelly throws everything he's got! (all out)

O`Kelly pummels Killstone with a powerful roundhouse to the jaw!! The crowd is on its feet!! Killstone grimaces in pain.

O`Kelly lands a telling right uppercut and Killstone is knocked off his feet!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Pacho O`Kelly wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:14
Old 07-09-2003, 05:47 AM   #167
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Interview

Jim Lampley - "Joe, what did you say to Pancho before the fight?He came out like a mad man."

Joe Bagadonuts - "Well that's between Pancho and me. Let's just say he had ample motivation to win tonight."

Jim - "I have never seen a fighter throw so many big punches, was that the plan coming in?"

Joe - "Yes it was. We felt Killstone couldn't hurt us, and we were right. The beauty of this is...the style could confuse some of our future opponents. If they think we are always going to come out throwing 20 plus power punches...it may take them out of what they like to do."

Jim - "Pancho is now ranked 56th in the Super Welterweight division. Is he where you'd hoped he be at this point in his carear?"

Joe - "To be honest Jim, he's much further along than I hoped. Especially when you consider he had that draw in his first fight. Pancho has had a couple of really big wins. He gutted out his first fight. Getting beaten like he did in the last round and continuing to get up showed his heart. Then he came back and knocked Gift Clincher, who is a very good fighter out in the rematch. Then he gets this win over a tough opponent. I very proud of this young man. Hopefully, he'll continue to train hard and win."
Old 07-09-2003, 06:33 AM   #168
condors
College Starter

nice win for pancho!
Old 07-09-2003, 06:54 AM   #169
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Man, Pancho is the star of your new boxing stable.

SI

Old 07-09-2003, 09:14 AM   #170
bertogarce
Mascot

As Ric Flair would say, "Wooooooooooooooooo!" Great strategy for the fight Breeze. I can't begin to give you enough credit for the fight plan. Excellent win for Panch.

Jockstraps for everyone!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 09:37 AM   #171
bertogarce
Mascot

Fighter Pancho O'Kelly is inside a sporting goods store in the "athletic support" section. He picks up a jockstrap and starts to swell up with tears.

"This is for you Joe Joe. Back when we were growing up as young Irish Latino kids, we dreamt that one day this would happen. That one day we'd have enough money to buy our own jockstraps. No more sharing, bro! If our mother was still around she'd be so proud."
Old 07-09-2003, 10:08 AM   #172
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Jimmy Hurricane Saunders will be fighting R. J. Royalle a 5'4" 166 lb boxer from Marion, Kentucky. Royalle has a 1 - 1 record with both fights decided by KO.

His one victory was a 1st round KO that took 25 seconds. His loss was a a 6th round KO where he was tired by the 4th.

I'm open for suggestions, but I think if we ride out the early rounds, you'll kill him late. His conditioning must be around an 8 or 9. In fact, we could go All Out in the 6th, when he will most likely be tired if you want.

By the way, the names are from the game. I don't make the up.
Old 07-09-2003, 01:58 PM   #173
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Jimmy Hurricane Saunders will be fighting R. J. Royalle a 5'4" 166 lb boxer from Marion, Kentucky. Royalle has a 1 - 1 record with both fights decided by KO.

His one victory was a 1st round KO that took 25 seconds. His loss was a a 6th round KO where he was tired by the 4th.

I'm open for suggestions, but I think if we ride out the early rounds, you'll kill him late. His conditioning must be around an 8 or 9. In fact, we could go All Out in the 6th, when he will most likely be tired if you want.

By the way, the names are from the game. I don't make the up.

Sounds like a good plan- either defend him, or better yet, run circles around him. Sounds like another fight with a very similar plan. Then again, this fighter isn't a bruiser, he's a dancer.

SI

Old 07-10-2003, 05:33 AM   #174
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Les Cherries (1-1-0) (0/1) vs Jimmy Kidd (1-1-0) (1/1)

Joe Bagadonuts - "Cherries, you'll be taking on Jimmy Kidd this Saturday. Kidd you may remember was KOed by Jace Hunter in the 9th round last week. Kidd tired in the 5th round against Hunter, and was exhausted by the 8th. Since you and hunter have similar abilites I think we should probably use the same fight plan Hunter used."
Old 07-10-2003, 05:40 AM   #175
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Joe Joe O'Kelly (2-1-) (2/1) vs Never Scared (3-2-0) (3/2)

Joe Bagadonuts - "Joe Joe, Never Scared is another get'em early or die trying heavyweight. In his 5 fights he has 3 first round KOs, was KOed in the 1st once and was KOed in the 3rd. There is such little information on him, I'm going to have a hard time determining the best way to attack. I do know he is extremely strong...probably with a high KO ability. At 6' 229 lbs he's probably not very quick. The one thing I can tell from the 3 round fight is, he'll tire very quickly. In that loss, he was exhausted in the 2nd round. I'm not sure if we should defend the first couple of rounds or attack to keep him from throwing punches. If we defend and don't get beat in the first 2 rounds...it will be like fighting a punching bag from that point on."
Old 07-10-2003, 05:43 AM   #176
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Jace Hunter (2-0-0) (2/0) vs Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson (2-0-0) 1/0)

Joe Bagadonuts - "Jace, you and Cherries swapped opponents from last week. Which is good because we know what Johnson like to do, but it's bad because we didn't come up with a good plan against him for Cherries. We'll need a different idea from your last few fights and a different idea from what Cherries tried to do...to keep your undefeated record."
Old 07-10-2003, 05:48 AM   #177
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Blade (2-1-0) (2/1) vs Adam Pottapy (2-1-0) (2/1)

Joe Bagadonuts - "Blade, Pottapy is 6' 231 lbs. He likes to jab from the outside, but he isn't a dancer. He works extremely hard throwing 70 punches, 12 power and 58 jabs early. All this hard work wears him out early, but it hasn't hurt him yet. His one loss was a 1st round KO, so his being tired hadn't come into affect yet. This is another case where I think we work the body early, try to get him worn out then attack around the 6th. Hopefully, your chin is up to it."
Old 07-10-2003, 05:51 AM   #178
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Gentlemen,

In case you were wondering:

Hurricane Saunders fight is worth $20 to the winner.
Joe Joe O'Kelly's fight is worth $20 to the winner.
Jace Hunter's fight is worth $320 to the winner.
Blade's fight is worth $320 to the winner.

Sorry Cherries your fight doesn't offer prize money.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:20 AM   #179
Blade
College Prospect

Quote:
Blade (2-1-0) (2/1) vs Adam Pottapy (2-1-0) (2/1)

Joe Bagadonuts - "Blade, Pottapy is 6' 231 lbs. He likes to jab from the outside, but he isn't a dancer. He works extremely hard throwing 70 punches, 12 power and 58 jabs early. All this hard work wears him out early, but it hasn't hurt him yet. His one loss was a 1st round KO, so his being tired hadn't come into affect yet. This is another case where I think we work the body early, try to get him worn out then attack around the 6th. Hopefully, your chin is up to it."

Breeze, I definitely want to go with a similar strategy to last bout. Try and out last him, to weaken him up for a KO in the late rounds...

Old 07-10-2003, 11:55 AM   #180
Travis
Pro Rookie

Well Breeze, I'm going to stick with what's working I think. Let's go for a KO with this guy. Depending on how that strategy is working, let's go for a kill shot in the 5th or 6th (if I'm way behind, or appear to be on the verge of taking him out). If the fight is close, let it ride until you figure drastic measure's need to be taken, I trust your judgement.
Old 07-10-2003, 03:57 PM   #181
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Gentlemen,

In case you were wondering:

Hurricane Saunders fight is worth $20 to the winner.
Joe Joe O'Kelly's fight is worth $20 to the winner.
Jace Hunter's fight is worth $320 to the winner.
Blade's fight is worth $320 to the winner.

Sorry Cherries your fight doesn't offer prize money.

WOO! $20!

SI

Old 07-11-2003, 05:19 AM   #182
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 4 inches (163 centimeters) tall weighing in at 158 pounds (72 kilograms) with a record of 1 win, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Victorian Gym out of Marion, Kentucky is R.J Royalle!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 175 pounds (79 kilograms) with a record of 1 win, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders!!

This bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.

ROUND 1

Royalle goes toe-to-toe. (inside)
Hurricane is backpedaling. (using the ring)

R.J Royalle landed 8 of 36 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (30 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 19 of 45 punches -- 3 power punches, 13 jabs, 3 rights. (47 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 10-9.

Royalle doesn't need to rest.

Hurricane doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

R.J Royalle landed 5 of 39 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (19 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 19 of 42 punches -- 3 power punches, 13 jabs, 3 rights. (47 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 20-18.

Royalle remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 3

R.J Royalle landed 5 of 38 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (19 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 23 of 53 punches -- 4 power punches, 15 jabs, 4 rights. (58 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 30-27.

Royalle grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 4

Hurricane dances around the ring. (using the ring)

R.J Royalle landed 4 of 39 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (15 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 22 of 41 punches -- 4 power punches, 14 jabs, 4 rights. (56 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 40-36.

Royalle grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 5

R.J Royalle landed 4 of 29 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (15 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 27 of 47 punches -- 5 power punches, 17 jabs, 5 rights. (69 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 50-45.

Royalle is obviously tired.

Hurricane remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 6

Hurricane throws an uppercut to the solar plexus. Royalle supports himself on the ropes! He's hurt!!!

R.J Royalle landed 3 of 31 punches -- 2 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (11 points)
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders landed 23 of 47 punches -- 11 power punches, 2 jabs, 10 rights. (78 points)

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders won the round 10-8 for dominating the round.

Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders is winning the fight 60-53.

Royalle looks exhausted.

Hurricane remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 7

Hurricane traps his opponent against the ropes. (ropes)

Hurricane jars Royalle with a big uppercut to the face!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Hurricane lands a perfect right cross and Royalle is knocked down!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Jimmy "Hurricane" Saunders wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:54
Old 07-11-2003, 05:20 AM   #183
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Hurricane Saunders Post Fight Commentary

Jim Lampley - "This was an absolute clinic. Sanuders completely distroyed Royalle. He won every round, then finished him off for good measure."
Old 07-11-2003, 05:21 AM   #184
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Wow- he got massacred. Great fight plan, Breeze! The $20 will get Hurricane an entire bucket of chicken!

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 07-11-2003 at 05:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2003, 05:39 AM   #185
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 244 pounds (111 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Jace Hunter!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 10 inches (208 centimeters) tall weighing in at 236 pounds (107 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 0 losses fighting for The Art of Pugilism out of Atlanta, Georgia is Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson!!

ROUND 1

Hunter goes toe-to-toe. (inside)
The Anaconda backpedals. (outside)

Jace Hunter landed 9 of 43 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 11 of 28 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (39 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 10-9.

Hunter doesn't need to rest.

The Anaconda doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

The Anaconda fights from outside. (outside)

Jace Hunter landed 9 of 39 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (32 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 17 of 38 punches -- 6 power punches, 5 jabs, 6 rights. (52 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 20-18.

Hunter doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

The Anaconda fights from outside. (outside)

Jace Hunter landed 9 of 39 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (33 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 17 of 39 punches -- 6 power punches, 5 jabs, 6 rights. (52 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 30-27.

Hunter remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

Jace Hunter landed 8 of 43 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (29 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 12 of 27 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (42 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 40-36.

Hunter remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has bleeding over his left eye.

The Anaconda remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 5

Hunter is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 35 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (23 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 13 of 30 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (46 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 50-45.

Hunter grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has bleeding over his left eye.

ROUND 6

Jace Hunter landed 3 of 9 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 10 of 25 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (35 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 60-54.

Hunter remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has bleeding over his left eye.

ROUND 7

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 31 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (24 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 13 of 26 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (46 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 70-63.

ROUND 8

Jace Hunter landed 6 of 31 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (24 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 12 of 27 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (42 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 80-72.

Hunter grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has bleeding over his left eye.

ROUND 9

The Anaconda is backpedaling. (using the ring)

Jace Hunter landed 7 of 37 punches -- 1 power punch, 5 jabs, 1 right. (17 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 7 of 28 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (26 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson won the round 10-9 with accurate power punches.

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 90-81.

ROUND 10

Jace Hunter landed 2 of 13 punches -- 1 power punch, 0 jabs, 1 right. (7 points)
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson landed 6 of 27 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (22 points)

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson is winning the fight 100-90.

ROUND 11

Hunter throws everything he's got! (all out)

Hunter belts The Anaconda with a mean uppercut to the chin! The Anaconda covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

The Anaconda wallops Hunter with a big hook to the face!! The crowd is on its feet!! Hunter staggers into the ropes!!

The Anaconda lands a telling haymaker and Hunter staggers. He reaches for the ropes ... and misses!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Alvin "The Anaconda" Johnson wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:22
Old 07-14-2003, 05:42 AM   #186
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments

Joe Bagadonunts - "I need to appologize to Hunter, and as soon as he comes to I will. Cherries fought this guy last week, so I knew what he was going to do...and the results were almost identical. I have no excuse. As a trainer, I have to come up with a plan that is going to give us a shot to win. For some reason, I can't devise a way to attack this guy. He has a weakness somewhere, we just haven't found it yet. Hopefully, we won't see this guy again for a while."
Old 07-14-2003, 05:44 AM   #187
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 1 inch(185 centimeters) tall weighing in at 231 pounds (105 kilograms) with a record of 1 win, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Quick Hands and Fast Feet Gym out of Springfield, Missouri is Jimmy Kidd!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 2 inches (188 centimeters) tall weighing in at 224 pounds (102 kilograms) with a record of 1 win, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Les "their" Cherries!!

ROUND 1

their goes toe-to-toe. (inside)

Jimmy Kidd landed 22 of 71 punches -- 5 power punches, 12 jabs, 5 rights. (59 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 14 of 42 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (50 points)

Jimmy Kidd won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Jimmy Kidd is winning the fight 10-9.

Kidd doesn't need to rest.

their doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Jimmy Kidd landed 22 of 65 punches -- 5 power punches, 12 jabs, 5 rights. (59 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 12 of 37 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (43 points)

Jimmy Kidd won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Jimmy Kidd is winning the fight 20-18.

Kidd remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has swelling around his left eye.

their doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 3

Jimmy Kidd landed 12 of 54 punches -- 3 power punches, 6 jabs, 3 rights. (33 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 15 of 36 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 7 rights. (53 points)

Les "their" Cherries won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Jimmy Kidd is winning the fight 29-28.

Kidd grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has his left eye badly swollen. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

their remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 4

their jars Kidd with a big uppercut to the nose!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Jimmy Kidd landed 16 of 63 punches -- 3 power punches, 10 jabs, 3 rights. (41 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 15 of 40 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (54 points)

Les "their" Cherries won the round 10-9 with accurate power punches.

The fight is too close to call at this point.

Kidd is obviously tired. He has his left eye nearly swollen shut. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

their grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 5

their jars Kidd with a big uppercut to the eye!! The crowd is on its feet!!

their throws a hook to the eye. Kidd covers up. Oh, he's hurt! That really hurt him!

Jimmy Kidd landed 3 of 46 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 16 of 47 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 6 rights. (58 points)

Les "their" Cherries won the round 10-8 for dominating the round.

Les "their" Cherries is winning the fight 48-46.

Kidd is obviously tired. He has his left eye closed from swelling. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

their is obviously tired.

ROUND 6

their is clinching a lot. (clinching)

their smacks Kidd with a head butt! It appears unintentional, but the referee stops the action and issues a warning!

Jimmy Kidd landed 1 of 75 punches -- 0 power punches, 1 jab, 0 right. (2 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 4 of 9 punches -- 1 power punch, 2 jabs, 1 right. (11 points)

Les "their" Cherries is winning the fight 58-55.

Kidd is obviously tired. He has his left eye closed from swelling. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

ROUND 7

their jars Kidd with a big roundhouse to the chin!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Jimmy Kidd landed 1 of 71 punches -- 0 power punches, 1 jab, 0 right. (2 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 10 of 23 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (35 points)

Les "their" Cherries is winning the fight 68-64.

Kidd is slowing down. He has his left eye closed from swelling. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

ROUND 8

Jimmy Kidd landed 3 of 70 punches -- 1 power punch, 1 jab, 1 right. (9 points)
Les "their" Cherries landed 11 of 24 punches -- 4 power punches, 3 jabs, 4 rights. (34 points)

Les "their" Cherries is winning the fight 78-73.

Kidd looks exhausted. He has his left eye closed from swelling. He has bleeding below his right eye. He has bleeding over his left eye. He has a bloody nose.

their remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 9

their is a raging bull! (all out)

their wallops Kidd with a big uppercut to the nose!! The crowd is on its feet!!

their throws an uppercut to the eye. Kidd stumbles, but remains on his feet! He looks hurt!!

their annoys Kidd with a quick hook to the head. Kidd staggers!! The crowd is going wild!!

their annoys Kidd with a quick hook to the jaw. Kidd is hurt! He barely keeps his feet under him!

their annoys Kidd with an overhand right to the jaw. Kidd seems dazed. He's out on his feet!!

their annoys Kidd with a quick overhand right to the ribs. Kidd seems wobbly!! It looks like he might go down..

their annoys Kidd with a roundhouse to the head. Kidd seems dazed. He's out on his feet!! The Referee stops the fight!!
Les "their" Cherries wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 0:18
Old 07-14-2003, 05:46 AM   #188
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments

Joe Bagadonuts - "Oh my gosh. This was a brutal fight to watch. Cherries made Kidd's face look like hamburger."

Mac Aroni, Assistant Trainer - "I heard Steven King approached him after the fight and offered him a job as a monster in his next picture."
Old 07-14-2003, 05:47 AM   #189
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 231 pounds (105 kilograms) with a record of 3 wins, 0 draws, and 2 losses fighting for Dangerous (Memphis` Finest) out of Memphis, Tennessee is never scared!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet and 7 inches (201 centimeters) tall weighing in at 291 pounds (132 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Joe Joe O`Kelly!!

ROUND 1

scared is throwing big punches. (inside)
O`Kelly goes for a clinch as soon as the bell rings! (clinching)

scared hits O`Kelly with an uppercut to the stomach. O`Kelly seems wobbly!! It looks like he might go down..

scared jars O`Kelly with an illegal rabbit punch! The referee stops the action and issues a warning!

never scared landed 16 of 46 punches -- 12 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (60 points)
Joe Joe O`Kelly landed 3 of 14 punches -- 2 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (11 points)

never scared won the round 10-8 for dominating the round.

never scared is winning the fight 10-8.

scared remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 2

O`Kelly is clinching a lot. (clinching)

scared lands a bone crunching straight and O`Kelly collapses!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

O`Kelly struggles to his feet and the fight goes on!

O`Kelly jolts scared with a painful hook to the chest!! The crowd roars!!

scared jars O`Kelly with a head butt! That was totally uncalled for!

never scared landed 16 of 46 punches -- 12 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (60 points)
Joe Joe O`Kelly landed 5 of 14 punches -- 3 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (18 points)

never scared won the round 10-8 for the knockdown.

never scared is winning the fight 20-16.

scared is obviously tired.

O`Kelly remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 3

O`Kelly is clinching a lot. (clinching)

scared jars O`Kelly with a big uppercut to the head!! The crowd is on its feet!! O`Kelly grimaces in pain.

O`Kelly jars scared with a big uppercut to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!! scared seems wobbly!! It looks like he might go down..

scared annoys O`Kelly with a hook to the mouth. O`Kelly supports himself on the ropes! He's hurt!!!

scared jars O`Kelly with an illegal rabbit punch! That was totally uncalled for!

O`Kelly lands a vicious haymaker and scared is flattened!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Joe Joe O`Kelly wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 1:42
Old 07-14-2003, 05:48 AM   #190
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments -

Joe Bagadonuts - "Man am I glad we beat the (explative deleted) out of Scared. What a dirty fighter. We only went 3 rounds and he was head butting, rabbit punching. He deserved to get his head kicked in."

Last edited by Breeze : 07-14-2003 at 05:48 AM.
Old 07-14-2003, 05:50 AM   #191
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 205 pounds (93 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Cuts like a Razor "Blade"!!

In this corner, standing 6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 231 pounds (105 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Rhino`s Turf out of Chesapeake, Virginia is Adam Pottapy!!

ROUND 1

Blade is backpedaling. (using the ring)
Pottapy fights from outside. (outside)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 13 of 28 punches -- 4 power punches, 5 jabs, 4 rights. (38 points)
Adam Pottapy landed 61 of 91 punches -- 8 power punches, 45 jabs, 8 rights. (146 points)

Adam Pottapy won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Adam Pottapy is winning the fight 10-9.

Blade doesn't need to rest.

Pottapy doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 13 of 34 punches -- 4 power punches, 5 jabs, 4 rights. (38 points)
Adam Pottapy landed 54 of 89 punches -- 7 power punches, 40 jabs, 7 rights. (129 points)

Adam Pottapy won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Adam Pottapy is winning the fight 20-18.

Pottapy grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool.

ROUND 3

Blade whacks Pottapy with a nasty hook to the solar plexus. Pottapy is hurt! He barely keeps his feet under him!

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" landed 16 of 42 punches -- 7 power punches, 3 jabs, 6 rights. (52 points)
Adam Pottapy landed 25 of 65 punches -- 3 power punches, 19 jabs, 3 rights. (59 points)

Cuts like a Razor "Blade" won the round 10-9 by stunning Pottapy.

Adam Pottapy is winning the fight 29-28.

Pottapy is obviously tired.

ROUND 4

Blade traps his opponent against the ropes. (ropes)
Pottapy is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Blade jars Pottapy with a powerful uppercut to the solar plexus!! The crowd is on its feet!!

Blade wallops Pottapy with a big hook to the stomach!! The crowd is on its feet!! Pottapy grimaces in pain.

Blade lands a terrific left right cross and Pottapy is lifted off his feet onto his back!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!
He's out!!!
Cuts like a Razor "Blade" wins by a Knock Out!!

Time: 2:53
Old 07-14-2003, 05:51 AM   #192
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Commentary

Jim Lampley - "Another text book fight for Blade. He does a beautiful job waiting on these heavyweights to get tired...then finishing them off. He's gotten his carear off to a good start with that strategy, but we'll have to see how he does against fighters with better stamina."
Old 07-14-2003, 07:46 AM   #193
Travis
Pro Rookie

Dayum, that one looked like it hurt. Ah well, congrats to the rest of the gym for pulling out some seriously nice wins, I'll get back in the 'W' column next bout.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:00 AM   #194
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Les was a machine, A MACHINE!!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 08:56 AM   #195
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Bobby Baked Beans next opponent is:

Fred Pendleton stands 5 feet 6 inches (167 centimeters) tall, and weighs 135 lbs. He fights for the Diamond Stable gym in Atlanta, Georgia and is ranked #86 in the Lightweight division (USA Southeast).

Pendleton is a busy fighter capable of throwing 5 power punches and 27 jabs for 89 points a round. In addition, he can do this for 12 rounds without getting tired.

Joe Bagadonuts - "Beans...we can try to take this guys legs out by punishing the body early. The only problem with this is...if it doesn't work we'll be way behind and need a KO to get the victory."

"We can try to match his activity level, but my fear is we will run out of gas and get KOed."

"We can try to match his activity and if we get behind punish the body. We may be forced in this sinario to go allout and get the KO.:

"It's a tough match up...I'll wait to hear how you want to work it."
Old 07-14-2003, 09:03 AM   #196
Blade
College Prospect

Very nice! Well, at least I am picking up some wins after my first match!

Old 07-15-2003, 05:26 AM   #197
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 5 inches (165 centimeters) tall weighing in at 133 pounds (60 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for FOFC Gym out of Atlanta, Georgia is Bobby "Baked" Beans!!

In this corner, standing 5 feet and 6 inches (168 centimeters) tall weighing in at 135 pounds (61 kilograms) with a record of 2 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Diamond Stable out of Atlanta, Georgia is Fred Pendleton!!

ROUND 1

Pendleton is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Pendleton jars Baked with a head butt! The referee stops the action and issues a warning!

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 15 of 42 punches -- 7 power punches, 1 jab, 7 rights. (51 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 10 of 21 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (39 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans won the round 10-9 by throwing more punches.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 10-9.

Pendleton doesn't need to rest.

ROUND 2

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 15 of 45 punches -- 7 power punches, 1 jab, 7 rights. (51 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 10 of 23 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (39 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 20-18.

ROUND 3

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 13 of 47 punches -- 6 power punches, 1 jab, 6 rights. (44 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 9 of 29 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (35 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 30-27.

ROUND 4

Baked is clinching a lot. (clinching)

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 13 of 26 punches -- 11 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (50 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 10 of 25 punches -- 10 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (40 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 40-36.

ROUND 5

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 7 of 29 punches -- 6 power punches, 0 jabs, 1 right. (27 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 10 of 27 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 2 rights. (38 points)

Fred Pendleton won the round 10-9 with more accurate punching.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 49-46.

ROUND 6

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 10 of 37 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (37 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 9 of 25 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 0 right. (36 points)

This round was a 10-10 tie.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 59-56.

Pendleton remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

ROUND 7

Pendleton feints and fakes. (feinting)

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 7 of 40 punches -- 4 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (25 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 30 of 61 punches -- 6 power punches, 18 jabs, 6 rights. (78 points)

Fred Pendleton won the round 10-9 by landing more punches.

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 68-66.

ROUND 8

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 8 of 41 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (29 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 26 of 66 punches -- 5 power punches, 16 jabs, 5 rights. (67 points)

Bobby "Baked" Beans is winning the fight 77-76.

ROUND 9

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 11 of 36 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (40 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 35 of 54 punches -- 7 power punches, 21 jabs, 7 rights. (91 points)

ROUND 10

Pendleton dances around the ring. (using the ring)

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 8 of 33 punches -- 5 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (29 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 14 of 30 punches -- 9 power punches, 0 jabs, 5 rights. (51 points)

Fred Pendleton is winning the fight 96-95.

ROUND 11

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 14 of 54 punches -- 6 power punches, 2 jabs, 6 rights. (46 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 10 of 31 punches -- 7 power punches, 0 jabs, 3 rights. (37 points)

ROUND 12

Pendleton drills Baked with a painful uppercut to the eye!! The crowd roars!!

Bobby "Baked" Beans landed 9 of 45 punches -- 4 power punches, 1 jab, 4 rights. (30 points)
Fred Pendleton landed 12 of 40 punches -- 8 power punches, 0 jabs, 4 rights. (44 points)

Fred Pendleton is winning the fight 115-114.

The judges' decisions are:

Judge Roy Bean scores the fight as follows:

Round 1: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
Round 2: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
Round 3: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
Round 4: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
Round 5: Fred Pendleton 10-9
Round 6: A 10-10 tie.
Round 7: Fred Pendleton 10-9
Round 8: Fred Pendleton 10-9
Round 9: Fred Pendleton 10-9
Round 10: Fred Pendleton 10-9
Round 11: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
Round 12: Fred Pendleton 10-9

Total Score: Fred Pendleton 115-114

Judge Judy scores the fight as follows:

Round 6: Fred Pendleton 10-9

Total Score: Fred Pendleton 115-113

Judge Lao Mang Chen scores the fight as follows:

Round 6: Bobby "Baked" Beans 10-9
A 114-114 tie.

Fred Pendleton wins by decision!
Old 07-15-2003, 05:28 AM   #198
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Post Fight Comments -

Joe Bagadonuts - "Pendleton caught us completely by suprise. He fought a totally different fight from all his other contests, and unfortunately, we got away from what was working early. We built our strategy to attack a busy fighter with alot of jabs...not one that was going to throw power punches early. We should have won this fight, and I hope we get another shot at Pendleton soon."
Old 07-15-2003, 05:37 AM   #199
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Pancho O"Kelly's next opponent is:

6 feet (183 centimeters) tall weighing in at 153 pounds (69 kilograms) with a record of 4 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss fighting for Dangerous Gym out of Memphis, Tennessee is Ftxjyy!!

F (which we will call him from now on since I can't remeber the order of letters.), is extrememly well conditioned he has been known to throw 90+ jabs as late as the 10th round without tiring. Unlike O'Kelly's last opponent F can hurt an opponent. As a matter of fact...in his last 2 fights he completely switched tactics in the 9th round going from throwing 40+ jabs in the 8th with 1 power punch to throwing 19 power punches and no jabs. If we assume he will continue his normal plan we can load up like last week early, pound the body and go with low defense. Then in the 9th back off some and up our D to counteract the throwing of bigger punches. The only risk is...he may see our plan from last week, panic and try something compeletly different, which could leave us wide open to a lucky punch.
Old 07-15-2003, 06:03 AM   #200
condors
College Starter

we got hosed tommy we got hosed