Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-31-2016, 04:23 PM   #151
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
And now Tottenham match the 30mil pounds for Sissoko... this is the same Sissoko that played for Newcastle last season right? These teams do know that the guy who played for France in Euro2016 is not likely to be the player they are buying, right?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

As a Newcastle supporter I don't think we've ever had the kind of transfer window we're about to finish up. Sissoko and the 30mil he'd bring in would be the icing on top.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 04:32 PM   #152
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

As a Newcastle supporter I don't think we've ever had the kind of transfer window we're about to finish up. Sissoko and the 30mil he'd bring in would be the icing on top.

And to Tottenham he goes. Newcastle made 55mil on transfers involving a midfield that got relegated (specifically Sissoko and Wijnaldum)...
Old 08-31-2016, 05:04 PM   #153
whomario
Pro Starter

Nice send off for Schweinsteiger, hope this becomes a tradition (playing one more home friendly after announcing retirement from the NT). Never had the talent to truly be a top player consistently, but that 2010 WC was great and the 2014 one was a great story and the images of a bloodied up Schweinsteiger refusing to give up will last.

Sneaky transfer by Chelsea getting back David Luiz, Wilshere going to Bournemouth on a loan. Hope he bounces back, always liked his play ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #154
MIJB#19
Coordinator

That was a great warm up to the World Cup qualifiers for Oranje, losing 2-1 at home against quite possibly the only more depressed national team in Europe (Greece). :sigh:
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #155
AlexB
Pro Starter

Will be interesting to see how our new striker does, considering we paid three times what was our transfer record before the current window for him.

I already like him just because of the nickname, you have to like a footballer called 'The Dragonslayer'
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:03 PM   #156
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Bobby Wood gets the US the early lead in the WCQ match against St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:22 PM   #157
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
3-0 at the half. They added a Besler goal and an Altidore PK.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:39 PM   #158
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

St. Vincent and the Grenadines sounds like the name of a doo-wop group at a Catholic boy's school.
CrescentMoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:21 AM   #159
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Bobby Wood gets the US the early lead in the WCQ match against St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Also scored in his first Bundesliga game for Hamburg !

Nice that Pulisic came in and wrecked havoc as well with 2 goals and an assist.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
Old 09-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #160
Easy Mac

God damn Pulisic is good on the wing.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:57 PM   #161
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
God damn Pulisic is good on the wing.

So good Jurgen can't wait to eventually play him out of position.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:31 PM   #162
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
So good Jurgen can't wait to eventually play him out of position.

*German accent* can he play fullback?
Old 09-07-2016, 09:26 AM   #163
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Man that was a great performance! Pulisic and Kljestian made some great arguments to keep being named to the starting lineup. It sounds horrible, but the injuries to Zardes, Jones, and Dempsey may have been a great thing for the USMNT as you know Klinsmann would have started them if they were healthy.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #164
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19 View Post
That was a great warm up to the World Cup qualifiers for Oranje, losing 2-1 at home against quite possibly the only more depressed national team in Europe (Greece). :sigh:

Let me make you feel better: https://i.imgur.com/9gthq57.gifv
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #165
Butter
Coordinator

I'll be the wet blanket... does it matter that Pulisic's performances were against St. Vincent and T&T?
Old 09-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #166
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Trinidad and Tobago is actually a pretty decent CONCACAF country. I mean they aren't Mexico or US good, but definitely a solid mid-tier squad.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #167
Butter
Coordinator

Normally they are decent but they had nothing to really play for last night.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:34 PM   #168
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Normally they are decent but they had nothing to really play for last night.

Except to win the group, of course .

Yes, both teams make the Hex, but winning the group led to a more favorable schedule (for either team, IIRC).
Old 09-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #169
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I'll be the wet blanket... does it matter that Pulisic's performances were against St. Vincent and T&T?
Yes, if you think he should be an automatic starter from here out. If you just want to get really excited about him, and use it as confirmation he should be in the squad and at least a super sub with great potential gong forward? No. Fwiw, he has obvious flaws (really needs to work on his crossing, physicality vs bigger defenders) and I'm not sure how he'll do vs Central American teams that bunker vs us, but that speed and 1v1 ability when running at defender's is something we've desperately been missing since Donovan was forced out. Plus, unlike almost all the other players anointed the USMNT savior when they were on the benches or in the youth systems of European teams, he's actually played & produced not just in a top league but for a top team. Yes, his PT was opened up due to injury, but he's the 4th youngest goalscorer ever in the Bundesliga, and looks to at least be in line for some more PT this year as an 18y/o for a team that is favored to make the Champions League knockout rounds.

These performances set up some interesting roster decisions going forward. Assuming Dempsey is cleared, does he start up top next to Altidore, or do you bump him back and leave Wood in the starting lineup? It's even more blindingly obvious that Jozy Altidore works much better in a 2 forward system, but Pulisic & others (including Arriola, who's flying under the Pulisic hype but looked exciting in his own right) look better as a 4-3-3/4-5-1 wing forward, and I'm not sure Klinsmann would be willing to go to a diamond midfield with Dempsey or Kljestan up top and only one of Bradley/Jones on the field (or, god forbid, Beckerman). I also think it's obvious that Bedoya/Bradley/Jones are brutal going forward and we can't have all 3 of them on the field at the same time, but I've always been anti-Bedoya. Think he just offers defensive hustle & workrate, and it's not like a guy like Pulisic (or any of our potential wings other than Dempsey) doesn't track back.

Overall, I'd throw Pulisic out as the starter on the left side in a 4-4-2 diamond right now, but I have no problem with him being a near-guaranteed 60th-ish minute sub off the bench vs Mexico Nov 11. The bigger issue for me is whether we play with more than 3 competent attacking players - and if Bradley can bounce back to the form he had a few years ago or if injuries have sapped him to a point he should no longer be a guaranteed starter.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:38 PM   #170
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I think the answer to your final question is no, Bradley shouldn't be a guaranteed starter anymore. I think the depth at Central Midfield is so deep that none of them need to be guaranteed a spot. But I fear that Klinsmann is basically wedded to Bradley and Jones as his top CM choices, and only injury or card accumulation can really made a spot for someone else.

Totally agree with you that Pulisic gives us a dynamism that's been missing since Donovan. And he and Kljestian worked really, really well together. I'd also really love to see Nagbe getting more playing time as he has playmaking ability and relative youth (in Russia 2018, Bradley will be 31 and Kljestian will be 32, while Nagbe will be 28).
Old 09-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #171
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Whatever happened to expanding the Hex? I find this recent CONCACAF round kind of boring. Why not figure out a way to get it up to 8 teams? I'd love to see teams like Canada be able to play some important qualifiers. Plus it has the added bonus of increasing the likelihood of the best teams in your confederation getting into the World Cup.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #172
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
I think the answer to your final question is no, Bradley shouldn't be a guaranteed starter anymore. I think the depth at Central Midfield is so deep that none of them need to be guaranteed a spot. But I fear that Klinsmann is basically wedded to Bradley and Jones as his top CM choices, and only injury or card accumulation can really made a spot for someone else.
I fear it as well, but not like I've ever been able to predict JK's thoughts, so hopefully he'll surprise us there!
Quote:
Totally agree with you that Pulisic gives us a dynamism that's been missing since Donovan. And he and Kljestian worked really, really well together. I'd also really love to see Nagbe getting more playing time as he has playmaking ability and relative youth (in Russia 2018, Bradley will be 31 and Kljestian will be 32, while Nagbe will be 28).
I loved the chemistry, (and don't get why Kljestan/Feilhaber didn't get ANY call-ups for years), but I think the St. Vincent/T&T caveats apply more to Kljestan than Pulisic. Some great short balls near the box, but he had basically no noticeable impact in the defensive half, and relatively little even during build ups & transitions. Definitely has a place vs weaker teams where we need to break down bunkering teams (though with the new format Guatemala/El Salvador aren't in the final group), but he's not the answer vs better teams if we're going to be defending & countering.

Agreed Nagbe deserves more run, though I do think he needs to be paired with one of Jones/Bradley. For all of Bradley's faults with the ball these days, I still think he reads the game really well defensively and it's worth having a DM with experience playing with all members of our revolving door of CB's. (As long as I'm here, I'm still all in on Tim Howard over Brad Guzan in everything except PK's. Howard just seems so much better at organizing the defense.)
Old 09-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #173
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I think Kljestian can actually be valuable when bunkering and countering - he can set up a good outlet pass - basically the role that Bradley did for years. He didn't do much in the defensive half, IMO, because he was the Attacking CM and Bradley was the Defensive CM in the diamond and therefore Kljestian didn't really have the responsibilities in the back. Nagbe can perhaps better be that person - he plays more of a central role (Valeri is the attacking CM in Portland), so in bunkering he can be more useful (or, you know... Dax McCarthy may be good call up for those games).

And I'll take Guzan over Howard at this point. Howard isn't playing in Russia 2018 - Guzan will likely be our starter then. May as well make it his defense now.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:32 AM   #174
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Whatever happened to expanding the Hex? I find this recent CONCACAF round kind of boring. Why not figure out a way to get it up to 8 teams? I'd love to see teams like Canada be able to play some important qualifiers. Plus it has the added bonus of increasing the likelihood of the best teams in your confederation getting into the World Cup.

I'm not entirely sure why it would increase the likelihood of the best teams going through? A team like Canada couldn't finish 2nd in its group in the preceding round. Why should they be allowed in the final round and why have a fourth round at all if more than half will qualify for the next round? I'm not sure that adding Guatemala and Canada would have made the final round any better.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #175
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Soooooo.... Landon Donovan just unretired to join the LA Galaxy for the rest of the season, after the Galaxy has been hit really hard by injuries:

Landon Donovan is returning to the Galaxy - LA Times

Wow...
Old 09-08-2016, 02:26 PM   #176
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
I think Kljestian can actually be valuable when bunkering and countering - he can set up a good outlet pass - basically the role that Bradley did for years. He didn't do much in the defensive half, IMO, because he was the Attacking CM and Bradley was the Defensive CM in the diamond and therefore Kljestian didn't really have the responsibilities in the back. Nagbe can perhaps better be that person - he plays more of a central role (Valeri is the attacking CM in Portland), so in bunkering he can be more useful (or, you know... Dax McCarthy may be good call up for those games).

And I'll take Guzan over Howard at this point. Howard isn't playing in Russia 2018 - Guzan will likely be our starter then. May as well make it his defense now.
Exactly though - if you want that player, give McCarty or Wil Trapp the chance.

Not sure why everyone thinks Tim Howard can't/won't play in 2018. 39 seems crazy, but he's a goalie and it's less than 2 years away - people have been predicting he'd fall off for years now, but if he's still better than Guzan today (and I know people will argue that) he'll likely also be in 2 years. Soooo much of his advantage I see vs Guzan is mental and he won't lose that part. Just directs the defense and prevents free runners so much better from what I can tell (though obviously without seeing all-22 footage I could be wrong there.)
Old 09-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #177
whomario
Pro Starter

And after 2018 you would make a clear cut ideally, Guzan will be 34/35 then as well. Not sure if Horvath is the answer, but would be cautiously optimistic if i were a US fan.

Kljestan is a really good player, but i think he´d have to sit deeper against weaker teams and would be a Bradley-replacement.

Pulisic imo will wind up more centrally when all is said and done, though for now the wing is a good place for him to get the kinks out of his system while his body develops as well. Though him on the "half-left" with a winger-like Fullback behind would also work, as it has the last 2 games for you guys. Just hope Dortmund have a plan and sell him on it, so that he´ll sign a new long-term contract after his 18th birthday despite being on the outside looking in early in the season ...

I think Nagbe is a sub at best. IMO he´s exactly the sort of good-not-great player that will look good in the MLS and weaker teams but will struggle one level up.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:58 PM   #178
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

39 is kind of crazy, goalie or not. And after 2018, it's not just Horvath in the mix, but Hamid, Cropper, Steffen, etc. are in the discussion. I think Guzan played really well in the Copa and will be the starter in 2018. So may as well just make it official now.

Nagbe seems to shine in the few minutes he gets with the USMNT. He's really good and creative with Portland, so maybe should get more of a chance. I'd argue that he's just as good as Kljestan.

Though maybe the secret for Russia 2018 is the return of Landon (that'd be utterly hilarious) .
Old 09-08-2016, 09:28 PM   #179
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/uefa-champio...er-clubs-study

Shocked, just shocked I tell ya. Remember arguing this very same point with some in the past. And now I read in The Times that the establishment is looking to propose a change in regarda to UCL prize money where it would be distributed based off of past success and not current success. The story mentioned ex-United numbnuts David Gill as a big backer. You would think it's April fool's but it's not!

Last edited by sovereignstar v2 : 09-08-2016 at 09:29 PM.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:30 AM   #180
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Pep now 8 wins, 6 draws, and 3 losses against the special one. Pogba totally anonymous.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:29 AM   #181
whomario
Pro Starter

Bobby Wood scoring again for Hamburg, but upstaged by finnish player Pohjanpalo who scores a Hattrick after coming on as a sub. Kid managed 2 goals all of last season being on loan for a 2nd division club

Dortmund playing at Leipzig in a minute, Pulisic on the bench but with a decent chance to come on i would say. Götze starting.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #182
MizzouCowboy
H.S. Freshman Team

What a goal by Costa!
MizzouCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #183
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Costa is a ridiculously dirty POS, regardless of his talent level. It would be nice to see referees stop falling for his constant BS.
CrescentMoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #184
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
Costa is a ridiculously dirty POS, regardless of his talent level. It would be nice to see referees stop falling for his constant BS.

We have been saying the same thing for what three years now? Not saying that you are wrong but I think it is time for us to accept that the match officials aren't falling for anything. They know exactly what he is doing and they are condoning his behavior.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:42 AM   #185
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar v2 View Post
Pep now 8 wins, 6 draws, and 3 losses against the special one. Pogba totally anonymous.

Great Michael Cox article here about how Guardiola completely out-thought Mourinho, tactically: Pep Guardiola wins tactical battle with José Mourinho in Manchester derby | Michael Cox | Football | The Guardian
Old 09-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #186
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
Let me make you feel better: https://i.imgur.com/9gthq57.gifv
That goal just isn't complete without the Dutch radio live coverage commentary.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #187
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
That goal just isn't complete without the Dutch radio live coverage commentary.

definitely

"Dennis Bergkamp!" Argentina vs. Netherlands and the greatest call in World Cup history. (VIDEOS)

as a bonus, it has his commentary on the 5 goals against spain in 2014

Edit: Maybe not as spectacular, but still: Dortmund gegen Malaga Nachspielzeit ! Dickel rastet aus ! - YouTube

Dortmund vs Malaga (2 goals in stoppage time to advance). Nice trivia: One of the 2 radio commentators, former Dortmund player Norbert Dickel, is also doing the stadium announcements, which is why they are hecticly trying to figure out the goal scorers after going crazy

Last edited by whomario : 09-12-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #188
MIJB#19
Coordinator

45 minutes in and PSV vs Atlético already has enough drama to show even 5 referees isn't enough. FIFA, please get rid of the fossils that think dubious decisions are the charm of the game.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #189
TroyF
Coordinator

Arsenal have played better in the second half and are currently tied. There is ONE reason and one reason only this is still a draw: David Ospina.

Save after save after save after save. It's been ridiculous. What a game he's had.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 04:20 PM   #190
whomario
Pro Starter

So the sucky english weather finally won City-Gladbach postponed.

Bayern with a super easy 5-0 win against Rostow, Barca even more so against Celtic (7-0 ...). Someone explain to me how the hell you win 7-0 and not use all 3 substitutes ? I´d be mad as hell sitting on that bench.

Pretty happy that Milik (one of my favourite young players) continues his good start at Napoli by scoring both goals in a 2:1 win today.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:13 PM   #191
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
Arsenal have played better in the second half and are currently tied. There is ONE reason and one reason only this is still a draw: David Ospina.

Save after save after save after save. It's been ridiculous. What a game he's had.

It should also be mentioned that Cavani really should have scored multiple goals aside from efforts that Ospina saved. Couldn't see much of a coherent shape, don't understand the Coq fetish - I'll certainly take the draw though.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:50 AM   #192
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
It should also be mentioned that Cavani really should have scored multiple goals aside from efforts that Ospina saved. Couldn't see much of a coherent shape, don't understand the Coq fetish - I'll certainly take the draw though.

I don't understand it either. Not at all. I like Xhaka and Elheny better than I do Coq in midfield. I just don't get it.

I don't know why we didn't play Lucas or Giroud up front to start the game (though Giroud was an idiot and got sent off when he did come on)

And yeah, Cavini screwed up a few chances. Still, Ospina was brilliant for most of that game. Ozil and Cazorla were both simply horrid for most of that match. Then Ozil flashes a moment of brilliance and we are tied. Not the best game by a long shot and the team is still depressing on so many levels, but it was nice to get a point in Paris.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:54 PM   #193
whomario
Pro Starter

Pulisic starting for Dortmund at Legia Warschau ! Already 1:0 Dortmund, Götze from a great Dembele cross. Pulisic already with a handfull of nice scenes.

And now Aubameyang misses a total sitter that Pulisic delivered him from a super run through the center and a great through ball.

2-0 Sokratis

3-0 Bartra

5-0 by now, nice assist by Pulisic for that one.

Last edited by whomario : 09-14-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:48 PM   #194
AlexB
Pro Starter

Very happy tonight. Gave away an early chance, and they hit the post in the second half, but otherwise they weren't in the game. Hopefully this kicks off our season
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #195
whomario
Pro Starter

Real turning a 0:1 at home into a 2:1 win in the last few minutes, Ronaldo and Morata scoring. Ronaldo with a direct free kick goal, so for the next 50 games everybody can relax and we can enjoy him shooting em from 35 yards out
Old 09-15-2016, 04:13 PM   #196
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Maassluis 1, Mourinho 0.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #197
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Maassluis 1, Mourinho 0.

Watched that one, very nice result !

Also, Inter lost 0-2 at home against Hapoel Beer Sheva (yes, coolest name in the competition ) and Dundalk got a draw at Alkmaar !
Old 09-16-2016, 06:52 AM   #198
bob
College Starter

Thoughts on this?

U.S. Soccer Lashes Out Against Megan Rapinoe For Kneeling During Anthem

My thoughts - if she's playing for the nation, she should stand for the anthem. Otherwise, put your money where your mouth is and don't play for the nation anymore. I believe there is a difference between not standing when its your club team vs the national team.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:51 AM   #199
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob View Post
Thoughts on this?

U.S. Soccer Lashes Out Against Megan Rapinoe For Kneeling During Anthem

My thoughts - if she's playing for the nation, she should stand for the anthem. Otherwise, put your money where your mouth is and don't play for the nation anymore. I believe there is a difference between not standing when its your club team vs the national team.

Yes this one seems pretty simple. If you don't want to stand for the anthem don't play for it's national team. It would be like Kaepernick taking a stand against some private interest of the York family. (Whatever in the world that is?) I don't even care about this controversy but this one seems dumb and obvious. Maybe that is exactly the attention she is looking for?
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:03 AM   #200
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

The nation she represents also stands for (and indeed enshrines as a right in its Constitution) the right to freedom of speech and expression. How do you square that, bob & panerd?