Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #151
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

GRRR!

I just loaded up my dynasty, and it seems there are no options on the association screen to allow me to move forward. Nothing to let me proceed to the draft, free-agency, games, nothing.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:06 PM   #152
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Got the game yesterday (threw it on the credit card without letting Loren know, hehe).

Took a spin yesterday for an hour or so but that was all the play time I got. Getting another chance right now.

I got to say I am really liking this game so far. The only baseball sim I have ever had is OOTP (two versions of it I think). I never really got into OOTP though, but figured I would get it this year with the new FM style to it. If I get it or not, Puresim will still get a bunch of playing time.

I like a lot about this game so far. Not just the fact it was quick and easy to start a career in 1912 with the real rosters. I am 30 games into the season and not one guy on my team has a HR, kind of cool.

I am also liking the PSPN feature. Gives me a lot of league wide info everytwo weeks that I would probably miss. I am not a big 'play/manage the game' type guy, but I do it once in a while. It seems enjoyable in this game, although I have only done it once so far so I can't say for sure how much I like it.

There are some interface/game layout things that bug me just a little, but overall I like the way things are set up and think it will be even better once I get used to it more.

Ok, back to my game. I am tied for 1st with the Athletics, and the Red Sox are 1.5 games back.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #153
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
Got the game yesterday (threw it on the credit card without letting Loren know, hehe).

Doesn't posting that here kinda defeat the purpose?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #154
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
Doesn't posting that here kinda defeat the purpose?

Nope, she isn't going to look in this thread if she comes on here. And she hasn't come on here for a while that I know of. She was busy getting her real estate license and now is in her second week of jury duty in a murder trial.

I'm safe.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:19 PM   #155
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

So, you're saying, we shouldn't create a PING: Loren thread? (evil grins)
Old 05-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #156
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I'd like to start a "Who wants to PING Loren?" thread.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:24 PM   #157
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Well nobody said you need to spread the word as best as you can.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #158
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Nope, she isn't going to look in this thread if she comes on here. And she hasn't come on here for a while that I know of. She was busy getting her real estate license and now is in her second week of jury duty in a murder trial.

I'm safe.

So she'll have in-depth knowledge of the requirements for proving first degree murder, second degree murder, or involuntary manslaughter and where her actions fit once she finds out this particular piece of information...
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:06 PM   #159
Stevebsfan
n00b

Quote:

When is the IBL starting?
Old 05-24-2006, 03:59 PM   #160
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
So she'll have in-depth knowledge of the requirements for proving first degree murder, second degree murder, or involuntary manslaughter and where her actions fit once she finds out this particular piece of information...

lol. I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebsfan
When is the IBL starting?

Ha. Not sure I will be starting up an Imperial Baseball League anytime soon. Although it would be kind of cool to have a 'slow' baseball MP league to join like the Imperial FL.

---

On to the game. Finished my first season today, 1912. I faded after those first 30 games and played just over .500 ball the rest of the year. Finished 4th in the AL at 86-68. The Reds defeated the Philly A's in the World Series.

Stats all looked good to me for the era I guess. I am not an expert. The amatuer draft came out in pretty good shape, too. No huge numbers of players like I saw atleast one other guy say.

And I think I improved my team in the off-season. I am hoping anyways. I overhauled half my pitching staff since that was a weakness. Got a couple rookies in there, hopefully they work out.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #161
SackAttack
Head Coach

Beautiful. in the bottom of the 4th and top of the 5th, had the following scenario:

Bottom of the 4th: Carl Crawford hits a deep fly to left for Montreal, caught (according to the ball graphic) near the warning track.

I get a prompt asking me if I want Juan Pierre, he of the 100 speed, to tag up against the left fielder, whose arm strength is rated at 58.

Sure, say I, and he's promptly nailed at the plate. From the outfield wall. Must've slipped in the dirt or something.

Top of the 5th, Birmingham's got a guy on 3rd, shallow fly ball hit to Miguel Cabrera in left. He catches it, guy on third tags up, prompt asks me if I want to try to throw him out with Cabrera's 100-rated arm. From shallow left. Against a guy with 38 speed.

"That's a gimme," I say, and click 'yes.' Well, no. Apparently not. A 58 arm can throw out a 100 runner from the wall, but a 100 arm is apparently too scattershot to throw Jason Phillips (or his turf-burning equivalent) out from third.

Not really griping about the code, Shaun. Just needed to let some steam off (argh!).
Old 05-24-2006, 04:58 PM   #162
SackAttack
Head Coach

On a more serious note, Shaun, I don't know if the computer is picking up on human tactics as well as it should be.

Through 27 games, here are my top four basestealers:

Juan Pierre - 54 stolen, 5 caught stealing (100 speed)
Carl Crawford - 53 stolen, 8 caught stealing 78 speed)
Rafael Furcal - 51 stolen, 3 caught stealing (87 speed)
Jose Reyes - 32 stolen, 4 caught stealing (98 speed)

Maybe we've faced a bunch of noodle-armed opponents in our first 27 games, but anecdotally I haven't seen many pitchout attempts. I *have* seen several instances of the computer strategy being 'attempt a pitchout on appropriate count' when no pitchout happens. Maybe our runners just have the savvy not to go 'on appropriate counts,' but it seems like everybody in the world would know these guys are going if they get on base. With that kind of predictability, I'd think other teams might try the pitchout a little more frequently.

Or maybe it's just not equipped to handle people who are willing to abuse 100 speed guys against Mike Piazza.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #163
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Pierre swiped 100+ for me in 2006 (and that was with auto-simming most of the season). The next closest guy had 54 or something.

Aaaaah, and Andruw Jones hit 61* for me too!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #164
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dola

and why do i have a 35 year old SP in the amateur draft?
Old 05-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #165
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
dola

and why do i have a 35 year old SP in the amateur draft?

Unavailable for comment.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #166
path12
Coordinator

Just bought this yesterday, set up a league and ran about 10 years of history -- very cool with the template feature. So here's my question now that I'm taking my team over -- what's the best way to get a general overview of my entire team? I'm used to FM and the roster screen there. Is it just the screen that shows the players listed by position? Or do I just need to click on each player's card? Is there a way to scan through the player's card or do you have to exit and choose another every time?

How do you guys compare and rank your players at positions? I'm sure it's in the manual somewhere but I'd like different opinions.....
Old 05-26-2006, 11:10 AM   #167
Bad-example
College Starter

So the choices for purchase are do business with Digital River or pay ten dollars more for the boxed version? Ummmmmm....tough call.
Drinking like a lumberjack and singing Delta Dawn
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:08 PM   #168
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Just bought this yesterday, set up a league and ran about 10 years of history -- very cool with the template feature. So here's my question now that I'm taking my team over -- what's the best way to get a general overview of my entire team? I'm used to FM and the roster screen there. Is it just the screen that shows the players listed by position? Or do I just need to click on each player's card? Is there a way to scan through the player's card or do you have to exit and choose another every time?

How do you guys compare and rank your players at positions? I'm sure it's in the manual somewhere but I'd like different opinions.....

The Graphical Roster view shows an organizations depth chart with key ratings and stats.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #169
SackAttack
Head Coach

Bug report, Shaun.

You can't attempt to bunt for a hit with the mouse. You have to press "U" to do that.

You can sacrifice bunt with the mouse just fine. Just can't drop down a bunt with it otherwise.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:23 PM   #170
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
The Graphical Roster view shows an organizations depth chart with key ratings and stats.

Thanks. That's the one I was using -- it just doesn't seem to be that comprehensive for evaluating my roster. I still have to click on each player on the list to get physical/age/contract info and other defensive positions, etc.......I've apparently been spoiled. Not a deal breaker, just gonna take awhile to get used to I guess.

Which still leads to my other question -- can you cycle through the player page or do you need to exit one and click on the next every time?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:36 PM   #171
henry296
College Starter

The 1.1 patch adds a next/previous button.

The other option for looking at your roster is the trade screen. Not the most logical location, but it has your full roster and most stats.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:11 PM   #172
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Issue with Expansion:

I choose to create a new region for my team, but it will not save that region. I tried to create a "Brooklyn" region (to avoid a 3rd team called NY) and a "Texas" region (to avoid the team being from Dallas). To no avail.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 04:20 PM   #173
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thanks. That's the one I was using -- it just doesn't seem to be that comprehensive for evaluating my roster. I still have to click on each player on the list to get physical/age/contract info and other defensive positions, etc

smart minds think alike
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:09 PM   #174
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-example
So the choices for purchase are do business with Digital River or pay ten dollars more for the boxed version? Ummmmmm....tough call.

To update, I paid the extra ten bucks to get both the boxed and download versions. I feel dirty. But I am enjoying the game so far.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:13 PM   #175
21C
College Prospect

Quote:
My understanding is that the boxed or CD version still has to be authenticated by DR.

AFAIK the CD basically contains the download file for installation.
21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:14 PM   #176
21C
College Prospect

Quote:
To update, I paid the extra ten bucks to get both the boxed and download versions. I feel dirty. But I am enjoying the game so far.
Hmm, I was too slow on my reply . . .
21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:23 AM   #177
BYU 14
Coordinator

Has anybody simming the Deadball era had any luck with getting more complete games out of pitchers? I see no option to adjust that and wonder if there is even a way to effect it???
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:05 AM   #178
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
Has anybody simming the Deadball era had any luck with getting more complete games out of pitchers? I see no option to adjust that and wonder if there is even a way to effect it???

If you go into the xml file, there is a setting that tweaks the AI for pulling pitchers from a game.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:47 PM   #179
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
If you go into the xml file, there is a setting that tweaks the AI for pulling pitchers from a game.

Thanks Troy, I opened the file, but it didn't let me change it, have you actually edited the file successfully?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:49 PM   #180
Terps
College Prospect

Shaun has said he's going to fix the pitcher use and have it automatically change for what era you're playing in.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:10 PM   #181
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
Thanks Troy, I opened the file, but it didn't let me change it, have you actually edited the file successfully?

If you open it with a browser it won't let you do it. It needs to be an xml editor. I think I'm using front page, but I believe you can get freebie editors on the net.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:15 PM   #182
McSweeny
College Starter

Quote:
If you open it with a browser it won't let you do it. It needs to be an xml editor. I think I'm using front page, but I believe you can get freebie editors on the net.

wordpad or notepad work fine as well
McSweeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:21 PM   #183
path12
Coordinator

Having a big problem I can't seem to figure out. After a season, I've signed new free agents, etc, but there was no spring training, the calendar says it's April 1st, and the buttons to play games are grayed out so I can't continue. Has this happened to anyone else?

I just spent four hours tweaking my team for the new season and now I can't start the friggin' thing......
Old 05-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #184
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla
GRRR!

I just loaded up my dynasty, and it seems there are no options on the association screen to allow me to move forward. Nothing to let me proceed to the draft, free-agency, games, nothing.

Dola, I think this is what is happening to me, but stated much more clearly.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #185
TroyF
Coordinator

Hasn't happened to me yet. That would really, really tick me off.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #186
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Hasn't happened to me yet. That would really, really tick me off.

I'm pretty hacked at the moment. Somewhere around 15 hours put in with simming prior history, etc -- I just hope it's salvageable.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:46 PM   #187
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Having a big problem I can't seem to figure out. After a season, I've signed new free agents, etc, but there was no spring training, the calendar says it's April 1st, and the buttons to play games are grayed out so I can't continue. Has this happened to anyone else?

I just spent four hours tweaking my team for the new season and now I can't start the friggin' thing......

demo?
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 04:36 PM   #188
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
demo?

Nope. I don't do demos usually.

I was able to get around it by renaming a backup file and starting over from the end of the season and this time it worked. I guess some of this is fixed in the upcoming patch.

I think I'm just going to hold off until then before playing more. I like the game fine so far, it's just one of those programs that always seems on the edge of crashing. Hopefully the patch will stabilize it some.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #189
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

After some more time playing.....

Have had one problem with a crash. Some runtime error (that I didn't write down to report sorry to say) when I was trying to go from free agency week 1 to week 2. Happened twice and then was fine after that.

Some of my complaints about the game sound like they will be taken care of in the patch, so hopefully it is true.

Navigating from player to player on your roster is a pain, as stated. Next/previous buttoms would take care of it for me, ala FOF and FM.

I have a career in the Deadball Era. Started in 1912, up to 1917. The only way I have been able get more complete games out of pitches is to manage the game myself. Just simming won't do it. I don't want to have to edit crap out of game to adjust stuff, so I hope this is fixed.

Some things about my league....

Babe Ruth, came into the league as a 19 year old pitcher. I drafted him. After a couple years in the minors he will get some starts this next season. I wonder how Ruth's career as a pitcher only will go? Bet he doesn't even make the HoF.

Finally, after 3 seasons of watching the Philly A's go to the WS (wnning only 1), I was able to catch them with a down year and won the AL. Then my hitting went dead in a Gateway Arch Series (My St. Louis Browns against the Cardinals), and the Cards took the Series 4-1, despite only scoring 1 or 2 runs in each game.

Seeing how my infield was my weakness on offense, I have upgraded, hopefully, with some young talent. I traded some guys away to get 20 year old Roger Hornsby to play SS, and signed 23 yaer old George Sisler who will be at 3rd. Hopefully they go well with Wally Pipp at 1st and CF Tris Speaker.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #190
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
After some more time playing.....

Have had one problem with a crash. Some runtime error (that I didn't write down to report sorry to say) when I was trying to go from free agency week 1 to week 2. Happened twice and then was fine after that.

Some of my complaints about the game sound like they will be taken care of in the patch, so hopefully it is true.

Navigating from player to player on your roster is a pain, as stated. Next/previous buttoms would take care of it for me, ala FOF and FM.

I have a career in the Deadball Era. Started in 1912, up to 1917. The only way I have been able get more complete games out of pitches is to manage the game myself. Just simming won't do it. I don't want to have to edit crap out of game to adjust stuff, so I hope this is fixed.

Some things about my league....

Babe Ruth, came into the league as a 19 year old pitcher. I drafted him. After a couple years in the minors he will get some starts this next season. I wonder how Ruth's career as a pitcher only will go? Bet he doesn't even make the HoF.

Finally, after 3 seasons of watching the Philly A's go to the WS (wnning only 1), I was able to catch them with a down year and won the AL. Then my hitting went dead in a Gateway Arch Series (My St. Louis Browns against the Cardinals), and the Cards took the Series 4-1, despite only scoring 1 or 2 runs in each game.

Seeing how my infield was my weakness on offense, I have upgraded, hopefully, with some young talent. I traded some guys away to get 20 year old Roger Hornsby to play SS, and signed 23 yaer old George Sisler who will be at 3rd. Hopefully they go well with Wally Pipp at 1st and CF Tris Speaker.

The patch with next/previous buttons is already out. (1.1)

I think Shaun is working on the dead ball era stuff. I'm having the opposite problem. In a fictional league starting in 2006, there were 15 pitchers who had over 10 complete games in the season, with the leader at 18. I'm going to go into the xml and tweak that.

Complete games high, OBP a tad low. . . but other than there were pretty solid stats for my latest league.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #191
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The patch with next/previous buttons is already out. (1.1)

I think Shaun is working on the dead ball era stuff. I'm having the opposite problem. In a fictional league starting in 2006, there were 15 pitchers who had over 10 complete games in the season, with the leader at 18. I'm going to go into the xml and tweak that.

Complete games high, OBP a tad low. . . but other than there were pretty solid stats for my latest league.

Thanks for the info on the patch, was on the road and had not checked yet.

The dead ball era stats seem right on for me so far for the most part, except the fact that pitching is more modern day like. I am far from a stats expert though, I am pretty much judging off of HR, double, and triple numbers. Although every season Tris Speaker is predicted to hit .360-.380 and the best he has done is .330. I don't think it's a game problem, it just drives me nuts that the game teases me like that.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #192
jbmagic
Pro Starter

New Beta patch 1.11 is out

Quote:
The Version 1.11 (Beta) Patch is now available. This is not yet an official release, but it is super-stable. If you like to play it safe then you can wait for the official release (I'm not sure on a date).

Also, this patch will NOT work if you have the demo.

http://www.psmultiplayer.150m.com/Pu...Beta_Patch.exe (27mb)

Anyway, for the rest of you that want to play around with some new stuff over the holiday weekend, here are the changes and fixes:

============= Changes / Fixes in 1.11 (Beta) Patch =============

- Fix: PSPNCast was sometimes showing the on field message in "red" when the play result was a base hit or home run.

- Fix: SLG was wrong in some cases on the splits tab on the player card.

- Fix: In some cases the tooltip for the fielders on the defensive team was showing their offensive ratings as opposed to their defensive ones

- Fix: Very Rare "Error 3022" When Building almanac, along with some additional robustness improvements in that area

- Fix: If the user viewed splits for a player, then clicked the "next" link to move to another player, then the splits would not be displayed for the next player if the user attempted to view them.

- New: Now have ability to have bullpens without closers. PureSim's AI is cognizant of this as well. This feature is setup when you start the association. It is typically used to better simulate eras in history where the closer was not employed in the pen. Note, as your association transitions into the modern era PureSim will prompt you to see if you'd like to transition to using the closer.

- New: Press ANY key during animated ball flight to skip the rest of the animation sequence.

- New: Added [x] Disable Ambient Sounds option to the PSPNCast "Play Options" dialog.

- Tweak: Multiple improvements to ball flight trajectories on PSPNCast

- Tweak: Added warning message that lets user know that they are using a non-standard ball park image, and that in-game ball flight animation will suffer horrible performance. Note, park images should be 1024x768

- Tweak: When playing in unattended auto play mode the "Please Wait" dialog has been moved down the screen and made more translucent so the standings are clearly visible at all times.

- Tweak: No longer allowing user to import a park photo unless it is a 1024x768 .jpg file

- Cosmetic: Alignement of "Hall of Fame Member" text on player card was off a bit

- New: Player Affinity mode - If you choose this option (only avil for historical / real players association) the following will happen:

1. Teams will be highly likely to try and keep their makeup similar to what it
was in real life, so if a player's contract is expiring in 1957, but he actually played with that team through 1960 in real life, then there is a high probability the team will offer an extension, and a high probability he will accept.

2. There is a very high probability that teams will sign rookies based on when they
appeared on that team in real life.

The net result is if you are looking for career play that retains a lot of flavor from reality even as the career progresses, this is a fun option. Note it is not 100% as there are tons of other issues in the mix with finances, trading etc. Still that actually keeps it fun.

- Tweak: Starter endurance, usage and number of complete games is now more greatly influenced by the time period being simulated (e.g. you'll see more complete games back in the early years of Baseball)

Developer, PureSim Baseball
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #193
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Some things I like in this beta patch.

This one kills me though

Quote:
- New: Now have ability to have bullpens without closers. PureSim's AI is cognizant of this as well. This feature is setup when you start the association. It is typically used to better simulate eras in history where the closer was not employed in the pen. Note, as your association transitions into the modern era PureSim will prompt you to see if you'd like to transition to using the closer.

I think I will live with my current career, I would hate to start over at this point as I am very happy with my team in my 5th year now.

Good to know this is in there for the next career down the road though.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:25 PM   #194
Shaun Sullivan
PureSim

Just to be clear, it will prompt you when you upgrade your existing associations if you want to apply this feature, so you are not dead in the water.
Shaun Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #195
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Sullivan
Just to be clear, it will prompt you when you upgrade your existing associations if you want to apply this feature, so you are not dead in the water.

even the relievers one!?!?!
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #196
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

It's like Shaun thinks of everything. Great job, Shaun. I love this.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:30 PM   #197
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

answering my own question: yes even the relievers option. AWESOME!
Old 05-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #198
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Lots of great stuff Shaun!

I really need to dig into this game... I really need some free time.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #199
Bad-example
College Starter

The interface seems pretty clunky to me. Just gonna throw out a few points. I understand that interface upgrades would probably happen down the road in future versions.

- No keyboard shortcuts. Ouch.

- The various roster screens seem like they could be combined and refined. View Rotation, View Lineups, Modify Lineups, Show Minors, Graphical Roster View. Too many screens showing a lot of the same information. Navigating between these screens is not too tough but I have to think this situation could be cleaned up and condensed.

- In screens like the Player Card, the user has to move the mouse all the way to the top right and click the tiny "X" to close the screen. A few times I have closed out the game by accident.

- I don't see the need for the PSPN "Click To Zoom" page. Just an extra click with no discernable purpose.

I would love to see what this game could be with an interface redesign. Reducing the number of clicks and adding shortcuts alone would be a big upgrade. I am still having fun though.
Old 05-28-2006, 05:56 PM   #200
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
- No keyboard shortcuts. Ouch.

I am not buying any more games that do not have keyboard shortcuts. Ever. I love EHM, but I can't play it enough to get any value out of it, because of this.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote