Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-23-2003, 02:19 PM   #151
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
Fritz - You said you agree with NoMyths on this and you also said he should be a pig. That sounds like a solution to help him in future relationships.

You would have to be the biggest fucking moron on the internet to not know that "be a pig" is playful advice.

Quote:

Why don't you share with us some better ways to help Ragone meet more women and then how can he keep them from shitting on him again like this one did and how probably many others in the past have as well? That is where he could use your expert advice.

Hmm, the best thing I could say is to be who you are and be happy with it. If that means you get shit on sometimes, then so be it.

Quote:

You want to insult my advice, but do not offer him better alternatives.

Ah, you are mistaken. I am insulting the advice giver.

Please don't mistake your opus of idiocy with good advice.

Quote:

Why? Because you have no reliable information to give him, for one.

That makes two of us. A pity only one of us knows it.

Quote:
And for two, you are only here to try and bait me into a flame war with you. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not happening. I will just pretend you did not tell me I was full of shit, because I don't have the will, time, or energy to battle with an unarmed prick like you.

no, I am here to make sure people understand that I think you are full of shit.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:20 PM   #152
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by Franklinnoble
I'm so full of shit I squeak when I walk.

are you covered in blueflies?
Old 04-23-2003, 02:23 PM   #153
Bishop
Mascot

Quote:
You are not wanting to debate anything, you are wanting a flame war. Sorry, I am not interested. Once you have something to say that can be debated I will discuss it with you. If you *think* you have it all figured out then let's hear how and why another method - your method - works better. I provide not only instruction, but also the theory behind why and how it works. You seemingly offer nothing outside of Horns you are an idiot who knows absolutely nothing about what you are talking about.

Considering you were not even posting here when the internet fiasco took place you cannot possibly know what you are talking about when you refer to it. To enlighten you, the internet chat was only an example of how I talk to women in a cocky and funny way. It is not where I meet women or rather used to meet them. I needed a way to post on this board a real life interaction with a real woman to show her positive response. An internet chat was the ONLY way to do that.

What do you have to show that your knowledge is greater than mine? If you don't have something to post, which I know you don't due to all of the time you spend hanging out with supermodels, at least give us some theory and instruction to help us be the Romeo you are. Talk is cheap and anyone can say, "I know how to do this or that better than you do." Again, if you know so much let's hear some of it... otherwise shut up and stop baiting me.

HornsManiac

PS... Ksyrup and I did not agree, but at least he offered something up for discussion.

Don't even know why i'm wasting my time replying but anyway...

Where did I say I know how to do this or that better?

Second off, You don't know if I was posting or not then (I wasn't with this name obviously), not to mention I didn't have to reply to that laughable thread to read it genius.

Thirdly, you want to say there is no debate once I point out how pathetic your arguement is with actual facts, so that's cool too cause I don't really care.

and finally, If your such a woman guru why do you give a crap if I believe you or not, and why the hell would you be sitting around on a message board giving out advice?

So you can go back to candy-land or wherever your fantasy world is where talking to a girl in a chatroom means dittly squat and makes you a 'playa' an stay there.
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:32 PM   #154
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Another Classic HM moment in FOFC history. I always think we have hit the end of the line, but HM never disappoints.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:34 PM   #155
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
are you covered in blueflies?

No.. they can't bear the stench.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:38 PM   #156
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
No.. they can't bear the stench.

even the colossal blueflies?
Old 04-23-2003, 02:42 PM   #157
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
even the colossal blueflies?

Fortunately, the colossal bluefly is a dietary staple of the colossal trout indigenous to this part of northern California.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:47 PM   #158
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Fortunately, the colossal bluefly is a dietary staple of the colossal trout indigenous to this part of northern California.

I thought those were all eaten by the colossal brown bear.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:50 PM   #159
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
I thought those were all eaten by the colossal brown bear.

Actually, that would be the colossal California Golden Bear, and, no... the game and fish department has done a good job of keeping our lakes and tributaries well-stocked with this priceless resource... which probably explains the multi-billion dollar state budget defecit.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:52 PM   #160
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I have a colossal penis.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 04-23-2003, 02:59 PM   #161
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
I have a falafel penis.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:04 PM   #162
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lobsterboy Marmel
I have a fossil penis.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:06 PM   #163
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Well, which is it?

Old 04-23-2003, 03:08 PM   #164
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Well, which is it?

dear god man, don't you know your own penis?

time to make a 900 call to your "Mel" half.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:12 PM   #165
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I thought is was colossal, but apparently, after last Saturday night, you don't agree.

Old 04-23-2003, 03:30 PM   #166
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade6119
Instead of flaming, try offering your advice...your view on getting girls must be different, so offer it up...Ragone asked for advice, not a flamewar

I have (in another thread). HM flamed me for it.

Your name doesn't happen to be Kevin does it? Do you work at Dell?
Old 04-23-2003, 03:43 PM   #167
HornsManiac

Quote:
I think we have been through this before. What I believe is nothing like what Ross teaches and you obviously know nothing about Ross or you would not compare me to him.

For those who don't know, Ross teaches an NLP concept that uses specific word patterns designed to seductively place women in a hypnotic like state where you can gently persuade/trick them into thinking they want and need to have sex with you right now. His concept is NOT reality, but for some people memorizing the word patterns DO work. Again, this is nothing like the way I communicate with women.

HornsManiac

NoMyths - This was my response to your earlier implication that I believe in and/or use seduction. I know this takes effort, but please let this sink in once and for all this time, okay?

I DO NOT PRACTICE OR PREACH SEDUCTION

Quote:
Sure. Anyone who wants the model for HM's "strategy" can find a hundred guys like him at www.seduction.com or at alt.fast.seduction . Had a student do a paper on this junk, which was where I first heard the "cocky & funny" phrase. Some of your stuff, HM, is word-for-word. You should at least give proper credit to your sources.

I told you this earlier and what do you do, but post links to speed seduction web sites. Yes, this includes Ross Jeffries' and any other web sites you may have found with your search engine.

I can assure you that you have not previously seen anything I've written here on any web site. If you think you have then show us some more to things I have copied verbatim from other sites without giving due credit. The ONLY exception is maybe the term C&F, which to my knowledge is not trademarked. Even then, the term did not come from a speed seduction site. If you must know, a friend of mine who is great with women helped me turn my life around way back in the day. He used to use the cocky and funny description of the proper chemistry and that is where I first heard it. Today, the concept has spread so much that everyone uses it to sum up the most important qualities to have when meeting women.

Quote:
How about this: be honest, treat women with respect instead of as targets, and you might actually get to know a girl instead of just doinking her. My sense is that you aren't interested in women as people, though, but only as sexual conquests. A lot of people are that way. Then they get older and realize what complete fucko's they are.

You are feigning ignorance now, because you have nothing else to criticize. Where have I ever said guys should treat women as targets and just "doink" them without respecting them? Again, you are thinking about speed seduction and again that is not me, not even close.

Be honest, huh? I do not play head games with women and I don't "dishonestly" manipulate them either. Again, you are thinking about the mind games related to SS.

Fine if you don't believe me, but I am just being myself when I interact with women. The difference between me being myself and other guys just being themselves is I have made myself naturally attractive to women and they haven't.

Please don't imply that I don't treat women well, because I treat them better than any other man they have ever been with. I always open doors for them, fasten their seat belt for them when they get in the car, take their coat off, pull their chair out, and everything else the traditional "nice guy" would do for them. However, because my attitude is different I don't come across as needy, desperate, or boring when I do such gentlemanly things.

HornsManiac
Old 04-23-2003, 03:58 PM   #168
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

HEY! Enough of the gratuitous use of the term "colossal." We've got a reputation to uphold. Try to work in more "formidable."

My Webster's New World Dictionary lists the following definitions:

colossal: (1) like a colossus in size; huge; gigantic; (2) astonishingly great; extraordinary

cocky: jauntily conceited or overbearing; self-confident in an aggressive orswaggering way (only definition)

As for advice, I concur with what Ksyrup and NoMyths have stated. Confidence is vital. Respect is important, both for yourself and for the woman. Sincerity is key. And humor is a wonderful tonic to most anything.

The issue I have with a lot of the "strategies" put forth by other guys is that so much of it is centered on conquest. Blade6119, you stated that you broke up with your gf and already had three dates lined up. You're happy about it, as I, too, would have been in high school. You're putting notches in your belt and testing the waters. Go at it, young lad! Take risks when you're young and free to do so. But as you grow and mature (I don't mean that you are immature in a negative way, only in a youthful one), you may find that the true goal of the pursuit is about finding a soul mate, and that requires different tactics. We can all laugh and joke about doinking this one and banging that one, as guys always do, but shifting your focus needs to happen eventually (IMO), or you'll end up 40, lonely, and throwing dollar bills at strip club skanks.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:06 PM   #169
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Samdari
Hey Genius, Merriam Webster's free online dictionary is basically "Words for dummies" Funny that you went there for your definition. The one that you have to pay for (which is obviously not out of the price range of one who drives a Lincoln Navigator) is derived from the M-W unabridged dictionary. I have a copy of such at home, and GASP, arrogant is part of the definition of cocky.

Try again, and this time, be a bit more careful about checking your sources.

Damn, is this the best you can do? You are splitting hairs about which version of the friggin' dictionary I use. Weak.

Regardless of whether or not I used an invalid and unreliable dictionary is not the point. Also, the point isn't whether or not cocky and arrogant are officially synonyms. The point is when I refer to cocky it is not as strong as arrogance. Perhaps it is possible there is another word that means something between self-confidence and arrogance and perhaps that word would be more appropriate. Who cares? I don't. I am just saying you need to be more than self-confident and less than arrogant and you can use whatever word you choose to refer to that mindset. It is not about the definition of the label, but the mindset itself. Geez!

Quote:
As for the example of:

"No, I don't buy drinks for women I just met, but you can buy me one."

This requires that the woman has approached the man and asked him to buy her a drink. The woman could obviously tell the guy was confident from the way he cowered in the corner, afraid to approach her. You make absolutely no sense. You have no idea what you are talking about. You are what 12, and have only seen boobies in Playboy, and on those sites Fritz sends you to?

Come on now, I know you are not really that simple minded, are you? There could be a million scenarios leading up to her asking for the drink and none of them have anything to do with her being able to detect his self confidence from afar.

Isn't it possible the guy approached her and talked with her for a few minutes before she asked for the drink?

Isn't it possible she approached the guy because he was wearing Prada and Gucci and she could not resist seeing if he had game to go with his cash?

Isn't it possible she approached him because he was drop dead gorgeous and she wanted to see what else he had to offer her?

Isn't it possible he was wearing a Tool t-shirt and that just happened to be her favorite band so she wondered what else they may have in common?

Isn't it possible he looked like her old next door neighbor so she wanted to find out if it was in fact him?

You make absolutely no sense. You have no idea what you are talking about.

HornsManiac
Old 04-23-2003, 05:06 PM   #170
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
I thought is was colossal, but apparently, after last Saturday night, you don't agree.

No one could reply better than the Bay City Rollers:

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!

Gonna keep on nailing Marm’s old lady’s hole
Every Saturday night, Saturday night
While he works at Pizza Hut to pay for her Birth Control
Every Saturday Night, Saturday night
I-I-I-I just can't wait,
I-I-I-I've got a cheap date

On his king sized water bed, I gotta go
Every Saturday Night, Saturday Night
Gonna strap her up, slap her butt
Do it all, she’ll throat my balls,
It's just a Saturday Night
It's just every Saturday Night

I’ll be sweating on Marms lady till his shift is thru
She’ll tell me all the things he just wont do
On Saturday night, Saturday Night
I-I-I-I don’t love her at all
Buts she was begging down at the mall

On his king sized water bed, I gotta go
Saturday Night, Saturday Night
Gonna strap her up, slap her butt
Do it all, she’ll throat my balls,
Saturday Night, Saturday Night

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
Old 04-23-2003, 05:25 PM   #171
HornsManiac

Now that IS funny!

Good stuff, Fritz.

HornsManiac
Old 04-23-2003, 05:28 PM   #172
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Poor Marmel...someone should tell him.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:07 PM   #173
oykib
College Starter

Damn... that was funny.

But I have to agree for the most part with HM. While there is no system tht will work for everybody, you do hve to be confident when you are dealing woth women. Also, like in any other negotiation you have to be willing to give up the possible reward if the price is too high. If the girl knows that she can be a jerk and you'll put up with it, then she'll be a jerk.

The cocky, arrogant, or whatever guy doesn't take shit. He lets the girl know from the outset. He tends not to put up with all the little bitchy things she does. So, they never become big things. I guess the main point is that your own dignity should be placed higher than the relationship or a little nookie.

I'll put it in very basic terms. How many of you have blown your load in your girl's mouth? Why did you do it?

Because you could.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:17 PM   #174
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

The best part about the speed seduction mantra? That while they ostensibly teach that language patterns and NLP will help you program your targets, the real work is done by making yourself more confident around women. Which of course works. And if you were just telling people to be confident in their lives (which is something I agree with), I wouldn't have made the connection. But you're using word for word bits from various things in Jeffries' program, man.

If you're not lying (and I can't imagine you doing so, as it would be unprecedented...right?), I imagine that the same friend who taught you his "skills" studied at the feet of a certain Mr. Jeffries or one of his disciples. Was it Kevin, from Dell? How's his job working out for him, anyway?
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:36 PM   #175
korme
Go Reds

K, I stopped reading in the middle of page 4, but HM may sometimes say it the wrong way, but he's kinda right. It has seemed to help me with women as confidence has grown. Maybe he just doesn't say it the way you all understand, or maybe - just maybe, you are not giving him a chance and just shooting him down. Again, it isn't everyones style, but alot of people find success in flirting with girls by being confident.

Flame away.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 09:22 PM   #176
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by NoMyths
The best part about the speed seduction mantra? That while they ostensibly teach that language patterns and NLP will help you program your targets, the real work is done by making yourself more confident around women. Which of course works. And if you were just telling people to be confident in their lives (which is something I agree with), I wouldn't have made the connection. But you're using word for word bits from various things in Jeffries' program, man.

NoMyths - You just never give up do you? If I had studied NLP I would not be ashamed to admit it. What reason do I have to lie about that? I am somewhat familiar with how NLP works and what is involved in it, but I do not know any of the techniques and/or word patterns that they use. In short, I know what it is, but I don't know enough about it to use it and why would I want to when just being normal works for me?

You are still wrong about NLP and what is involved in it. NLP involves many, many tricks and manipulations that you have NEVER heard me reference on this board, so why do you keep insisting that I use it or even some of it? You seem to know a little bit about NLP yourself, so you should be familiar with these techniques.

mirroring, trance words, eliciting values, weasel phrases, embedded commands, patterns, anchoring, etc.

These are all REQUIRED knowledge for someone using NLP, so tell me again when have you ever heard me even mention any of these much less try and teach someone how to use them? Guess what? I have never even seen any of Ross' materials much less study them. For you to accuse me of using his material verbatim is idiocy, because I know next to nothing about his material.

I have never mentioned anything NLP related before now, so stop the crap about me using NLP. The truth is I think NLP/SS are completely absurd and not nearly effective as just learning how to communicate women at a deep level and in their own language, which is what I do.

You say Ross teaches self confidence. Your point is what? EVERYONE, even men who have not been laid in ten years already know how important confidence is. The fact that Ross says you need to be confident and/or cocky is not surprising considering EVERYONE already knows this.

Quote:
If you're not lying (and I can't imagine you doing so, as it would be unprecedented...right?), I imagine that the same friend who taught you his "skills" studied at the feet of a certain Mr. Jeffries or one of his disciples. Was it Kevin, from Dell? How's his job working out for him, anyway?

This doesn't even deserve my response, because it is nothing more than a troll post and attempt to bait me into a conflict with you. However, I will respond to some of it anyway.

I have never used NLP and neither has my muse.

If you want to keep pushing this issue then I challenge you to produce NLP material that I have used verbatim like you claim.

HornsManiac
Old 04-23-2003, 09:39 PM   #177
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty3281
Maybe he just doesn't say it the way you all understand, or maybe - just maybe, you are not giving him a chance and just shooting him down.

Again, it isn't everyones style, but alot of people find success in flirting with girls by being confident.

You are very bright and perceptive in your young age, Shorty. You hit it right on the fucking head. They are not nearly as dumb as they appear, I promise. It is just a chance for them to fuck with ....

Nevermind, because you have already hit it on the head. My bad.

You have to understand, Shorty, that self-confidence is only part of the big picture. Once you get confident enough to go and talk to women you MUST know what to say to them with your body language and your words. You have to know how to make... yourself attractive to them, them feel good, yourself exciting and intriguing to them.

For a really shy man the first big step is developing confidence. It will get him past hello with a lot more women than before. However, getting past hello is still a MILLION MILES away from actually getting a date... that she keeps without flaking out on you.

This is MUCH more complicated than gaining confident and demanding respect from women.

HornsManiac
Old 04-23-2003, 10:40 PM   #178
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Oh, I'm certainly content to let the issue lie and let others make their decisions about the foundations of your philosophy. Good luck with your "muse."
Old 04-23-2003, 11:06 PM   #179
HornsManiac

Quote:
Oh, I'm certainly content to let the issue lie and let others make their decisions about the foundations of your philosophy. Good luck with your "muse."

In other words, you are not willing or able to step up to my challenge and back up your accusations. Fair enough, I understand.

HornsManiac
Old 04-24-2003, 12:08 AM   #180
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
In other words, you are not willing or able to step up to my challenge and back up your accusations. Fair enough, I understand.

HornsManiac
Is this reflective of all the postcards from your private fantasy world, or am I just lucky enough to catch you on a particularly delusional evening?

All I know is that a man who would stoop to lying to and cheating members of this forum in the past is not exactly the most trustworthy of authorities when it comes to respecting others.

Your challenge is a pissing contest in lonely old Iceland, buddy. Good luck charging at any other straw men you care to set up.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:04 AM   #181
HornsManiac

Quote:
Your challenge is a pissing contest in lonely old Iceland, buddy. Good luck charging at any other straw men you care to set up.

YOU are the one who made accusations about me. Did you not? All I asked is for you to back up those accusations. You persistently proclaimed me influenced by the knowledge of Jeffries and I told you - nicely - that I wasn't. Still, you insisted on telling me you knew more about my source of knowledge than I knew myself. This is really not rocket science and no matter how you want to spin it there is only one truth. You made false accusations - repeatedly - that you clearly cannot back up. Look, either show this board proof that I am copying someone else's published knowledge or shut up about it and stop accusing me of bullshit that you know nothing about.

HornsManiac

P.S... and stop trying to spin a thread about dating into an attack on me about a video game league that you were not even involved in. Plus, let's not forget that it was almost a year ago. Whether I cheated or not is really none of your business, because you had absolutely ZERO to do with the league anyway. Maybe you have no real world life, so the FOBL - a video game league - is your life. That doesn't mean vidoe game leagues are the entire life of everyone else. Maybe I cheated and maybe I didn't, but you wanna know something? I don't have time to make a simplistic video game my life. In short, I don't give a fuck what you think I did to damage a video game. Call me a cheater and see how much sleep I lose over it.
Old 04-24-2003, 07:05 AM   #182
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Call me a cheater and see how much sleep I lose over it.

Well, your post was at 4:04 am.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 07:53 AM   #183
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

you're going to make HM unleash the f*cking fury, Ksyrup.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:13 AM   #184
Daimyo
College Starter

Didn't Hornsmaniac say way back on page 1 or 2 that he was done replying in this thread? For all this cocky talk, seems he's too insecure to just walk away.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 02:21 PM   #185
astralhaze
College Prospect

We seem to have a rash of that recently.

By the way, I am finished with this fucking board! You are all a bunch of morons. I am never coming back here!
Old 04-24-2003, 03:40 PM   #186
Canadian Football Guy
n00b

Get out and never look back!!

Be gone and consider yourself lucky. I have a friend who is wishing he would have listened to himself alot earlier than he did. I give you this as proof.

http://www.disclosure.ca/oc/archives/000074.html

It is basically a true story as the charachter know as PDiddy is a friend of mine.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:49 PM   #187
astralhaze
College Prospect

Actually, I changed my mind. I think I'm going to stay now, but I won't post in this thread anymore, ever, ever again. This thread sucks, I hate it and it is lame and stupid and all you guys posting in this thread are assclowns.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:53 PM   #188
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Good, now that he's gone... bring in the strippers and beer
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 04:09 PM   #189
astralhaze
College Prospect

Okay, I changed my mind, I'm going to keep posting in this threa, but only to remind you all that you are all geeks who have no life but just sit on an internet message board for a freaking game people! You are losers! I have a life, a good life, I work at McDonalds.
Old 04-24-2003, 06:25 PM   #190
astralhaze
College Prospect

I changed my mind again, I am no longer posting in this thread anymore again ever. You can guys are looooosers. Goodnight I'm leaving now okay bye.
Old 04-24-2003, 07:30 PM   #191
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

now that's cocky AND funny.

take me to bed or lose me forever, astralhaze.
Old 04-24-2003, 07:34 PM   #192
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by CamEdwards
now that's cocky AND funny.

take me to bed or lose me forever, astralhaze.

and cam's career as a night time radio talkshow host just went down the pooper
Old 04-24-2003, 08:27 PM   #193
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
and cam's career as a night time radio talkshow host just went down the pooper

Actually, my career as a night time talk show host went down the pooper years ago.

I do mornings, remember? And morning guys are wacky. That statement was wacky, right?
Old 04-24-2003, 08:37 PM   #194
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by CamEdwards
Actually, my career as a night time talk show host went down the pooper years ago.

I do mornings, remember? And morning guys are wacky. That statement was wacky, right?

In a Don Imus sidekick sort of way....
Old 04-25-2003, 07:30 AM   #195
Ksyrup

Damn! If only HM had been here, he would have warned Cam to never give an ultimatum involving sex to a guy you know from an internet message board.

You blew it, Cam. Sorry HM wasn't here to save you from yourself.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 04-25-2003, 07:34 AM   #196
astralhaze
College Prospect

I am afraid Ksyrup is right.

I was starting to realize just how attracted I was to you Cam, but then you had to go and open your big fat mouth and blow it.

Er, I'm not sure I meant that how it came out.

Er, damnit, I don't mean it like that either.

Nevermind...
Old 04-25-2003, 07:36 AM   #197
Ksyrup

He's that bad, huh? You'd think for a talk show host, he could do some pretty amazing things with his mouth...? Shows what I know.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:00 AM   #198
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

okay, now this is just wrong.

Stop it before I bring down the fury of John Galt.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:32 AM   #199
Ksyrup

What's this got to do with the QoTM? Or midgets?