Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #1901
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Yeah, that's my point.

And you're right, I might very well vote for you, but there's other individuals I want to look at as well.

Like who?
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #1902
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Thanks Lathum! That is awesome
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #1903
Danny
Head Coach

The people I am most suspicious of at this point are you, Mccollins, Packerfanatic and maybe Claphamsa. Packer has quietly voted to eliminate a different villager each day and has been very under the radar. Claphamsa has played very differently from the two games I was in which he was a villager, but there's really nothing more than that for him at this point.

Also, Eaglefan has managed to vote for no one who has gotten lynched, is this typically good or bad?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:31 PM   #1904
Danny
Head Coach

I just got my scores back for the CBEST and I passed. It wasn't that difficult, but I was already accepted into a hard to get into graduate program and this was the last thing I needed. I feel so relieved now, I would have been so upset if I wasn't able to be admitted because of this

Sorry the diversion, but I feel so much better now!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #1905
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

whats CBEST?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #1906
Poli
FOFC Survivor

www.google.com
Old 06-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #1907
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
whats CBEST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post

It's a search engine???

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #1908
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
It's a search engine???

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...rk&btnG=Search
Old 06-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #1909
Danny
Head Coach

California Basic Educational Skills Test. Its required to teach and for other things. I already did very well on the GRE, interview and other things for entrance. This was an easier test, but the last one I needed. And since the next test scheduled wasn't until August, I would have been in danger of losing my spot.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #1910
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, thats some funny shit
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #1911
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post

I'm on Oliegirl now, but I certainly see the case for both Pass and McCollins as well and I do love a three horse race. Let's see how this all falls out.

Now that Olie is dead and innocent can we please go after Pass???
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #1912
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
I thought the same about you and me. After a slightly odd day 1, you've seemed like your normal investigative villager self.

I don't know that LSG was trying to move the vote away from me any more than she was indicating the two she has more suspicions about.

This post makes me think that EITHER Pass or MCcollins is a wolf, but not both. I have my blinders on with Pass though, and will worry about Mcc tomorrow
Old 06-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #1913
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Vote Passacaglia

this is where I've been leaning and I still believe it will help the other seer to know if they are the "real" seer or not.

Didn't SnDvls turn out to be the seer? Doesn't this mean everybody should be voting Pass right now?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #1914
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
unvote oliegirl

vote mccollins

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me but I have a sudden bad feeling about mickey c that trumps my oliegirl one. I still think she has fangs or is a fang in the waiting but I'll roll the dice here.

This vote makes me trust Eaglefan
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #1915
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
wow, no run on mikey C (no where near his name) hes clearly a wolf!

why is he clearly a wolf?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #1916
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You mean the people I've been saying are the Masons for days now?

who would that be?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #1917
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
EagleFan and saldana, respectively.

If Sndvls voted eaglefan... maybe we should go after him next? but he did vote saldana and he was clean
Old 06-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #1918
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Funny how this came immediately after two votes for me.

Hi Mickey C, LSG, clap, PF, and Danny!

I wasn't home when you posted this.... did it say I was online? I got home at 3:45 central
Old 06-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #1919
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

woohoo, 8 dolas, I rock.

A couple of things I would like to point out. We are going after different people each day... instead of focusing on people we put heat on, but got nothing out of. Where did all the pressure on CR go? Did we forget about him? And we really are not working as a team, even though its hard to figure out who is a wolf or not, we are just off in our world not trying to do whats best for the village. Sndvls seemed like a perfect wolf, and i am very interested to find out how early in the draft Poli picked him, and if hoops would have picked him if poli had not for the wolf team.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #1920
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Our main roles left are the hunter and philosopher. I assume the philosopher has not found the cultist or we would be made aware by now. Also, if the hunter is alive at the end, we win, so i am glad he is still in the game.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #1921
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Your post was made the exact same minute as the two votes that came through on me. I'm 99.99% sure that when you started your post, there were no votes on me. We need a "caught red-handed" emoticon!

Yeah, that is very odd.

I voted mccollins yesterday, and I am still leaning that way, but Danny is giving me a bad vibe. I know that that's not "analysis", but it's a gut feeling. For now, I'll stick with yesterday's vote:

Vote mccollins
Old 06-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #1922
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

21 entrants, 5 wolves... 6 dead villagers, so villagers are still ahead; 10-5, but I really dont like that ratio
Old 06-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #1923
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote PAssacaglia
Old 06-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #1924
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
California Basic Educational Skills Test. Its required to teach and for other things. I already did very well on the GRE, interview and other things for entrance. This was an easier test, but the last one I needed. And since the next test scheduled wasn't until August, I would have been in danger of losing my spot.

I was just being funny. My wife used to be a teacher in California once upon a time so I knew what it was Grats on passing!
Old 06-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #1925
Danny
Head Coach

Thanks! The was the last prerequisite I needed. I am officially good to go now and will be moved from conditionally accepted to full acceptance
Old 06-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #1926
Schmidty
Coordinator

Yeah, congratulations man!!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #1927
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I wasn't home when you posted this.... did it say I was online? I got home at 3:45 central

Sorry, I wasn't saying who was online. I was waving to the wolves.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #1928
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
who would that be?

We're still at this point? RendeR and Telle. Let's start out my COT with them. Next up is Alan T -- Duke.

In the next level of trust, we've got EagleFan. His late vote to try to save olie makes me trust him a bit. I'm also liking him because I'm not trusting mccollins.

In the middle, we've got the rest: GE, Schmidties M and F, and CR.

In the last level, we've got the wolves. LSG tipped me off, when she preferred a run-off between me and olie yesterday -- when it's villager/villager, the wolves can relax. PF and Danny were also voters for olie. The tough one to crack here is clap. He voted for mccollins, but he voted early. My hunch is that they were sweating this one out quite a bit, but they knew that even if the vote managed to get tied, they had the Masons (RendeR and Telle on their side.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #1929
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
21 entrants, 5 wolves... 6 dead villagers, so villagers are still ahead; 10-5, but I really dont like that ratio

There's 14 players left in the game, so we're actually at 9-5 here. The cultist makes it 10-4 as far as win scenarios go, though.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #1930
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Thanks! The was the last prerequisite I needed. I am officially good to go now and will be moved from conditionally accepted to full acceptance

Congrats!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #1931
Danny
Head Coach

I don't feel particularly good about either Pass or Mccollins, but I want to hear from someone else I am suspicious about. Packerfanatic has been in on the vote for every villager kill thus far and has been way UTR and hasn't had to show much of anything. At the least, I'd like to see him respond to a couple of votes.

Vote Packerfanatic
Old 06-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #1932
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't feel particularly good about either Pass or Mccollins, but I want to hear from someone else I am suspicious about. Packerfanatic has been in on the vote for every villager kill thus far and has been way UTR and hasn't had to show much of anything. At the least, I'd like to see him respond to a couple of votes.

Vote Packerfanatic

If you want to see a couple, I'll join you.

VOTE PACKERFANATIC
Old 06-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #1933
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Although my hunch is you will be moving your vote.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:19 PM   #1934
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

As of Post 1933:

4 Passacaglia: Claphamsa (1864), PackerFanatic (1865), Telle (1872), Lonestargirl (1923)
2 mccolins: EagleFan (1855), Schmidty (1921)
2 PackerFanatic: Danny (1931), Passacaglia (1932)
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #1935
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Vote mccollins
Old 06-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #1936
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

VOTE PASSACAGLIA

I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday and who SnDvls voted for yesterday as well - hoping he saw something then.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #1937
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
CR, the paragraph that starts with my name confuses me. My only Mason talk was a hunch that RendeR and Telle are Masons. I'm not saying I'm a Mason -- revealing that is against the rules.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was stating my belief that you are far from cleared, so not sure we should buy into you saying Telle is a mason. BTW, that post reads like a statement, not a hunch. I am glad you clarify that here.

And never said you said you yourself was a Mason. Just heading off at the pass (pun intended, lol) in case anyone leaps to trusting you on that statement alone (or trusting Telle).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #1938
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
CHIEF: I am with you on the breakdown of most of what you posted in response to me above. I trust Telle at the most basic level because Lathum trusted her. Read his posts. He was a comfirmed villager, regardless of role. I get a good vibe from her also. Call it gut instinct, call it precognition if you want. I know she's good this game but I certainly don't expect people to just take my word.

Alan is pretty obviously the duke as you so plainly showed, its not his allegience that I keep suspecting so much as his motives, but after his explanations I think he was just being WAY too cloak n dagger and it blew up in his face.

Any CoT has to start somewhere, for me I'm confident that I have a good starting point with Telle and Alan and myself of course. Again there is nothing concrete beyond Lathum's faith in Telle prior to his death and my own belief that she is on the villager's side in this one.

Just clarifying my position a bit.

I'm on Oliegirl now, but I certainly see the case for both Pass and McCollins as well and I do love a three horse race. Let's see how this all falls out.

Fair enough. I am still reading through the thread, but I look forward to seeing how this goes, too. I don't have big issues going after any of those three (or Telle).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #1939
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

I won't be on in the morning since I have to be at work at 7:30am pst.

I'm comfortable with my vote and don't anticipate changing it in the morning. Let's hope that Lathum was the fake seer and we nab a wolf.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:27 AM   #1940
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Not when they have elimitate the spy and the body guard. It would serve them better to allow for fake scans and draw out the real seer. Why should they get cute when they are off to as good of a start as this? If the BG and spy were still in play maybe they go that route. With them out of the picture it makes NO sense to go that route.

It makes more sense for them to try to claim theories like this.

I agree with everything oliegirl has said to this point, and am surprised you don't see how the wolves might try to pull that off. Frankly, this game has been a CF from the get-go, and that was just one more mindf***, IMO.

Also, you're forgetting that the wolves have their own seer searcher, according to the rule set. They may be confident they will find the real seer and not to concerned with drawing him/her out. It's not like it would be hard for them (with the advantage of knowing who are wolves) to narrow down the list of potential seers pretty significantly in just a day or two.

I would guess it is more worth it to the wolves to confuse the seer and keep him from coming out until they can find him. After all, who else can hurt them now?

Old 07-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #1941
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Deadline!

This is the vote count:

6 Oliegirl: GoldenEagle (1643), Danny (1646), Render (1723), Telle (1762), PackerFanatic (1783), mccollins (1821)
6 McCollins: Claphamsa (1713), Schmidty (1756), Passacaglia (1763), oliegirl (1788), EagleFan (1825), Alan T (1831)
4 Passacaglia: LoneStarGirl (1697), Mrs. Schmidty (1752), Chief Rum (1757), SnDvls (1794)

Quote:
Oliegirl has been lynched! She was simply a villager.

Well, can't say I am surprised, although I certainly could have been talked onto her as others were.

I guess we just have to take what we can from this. The good news is that we have a bead on our masons. Of course, so do the wolves, so I am not too interested in spelling things out for them. But the way they have played, I doubt they need any help.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #1942
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
SnDvls has been eaten by wolves! He was a seer!

Day 5 begins - deadline Tuesday, 3pm Eastern time.

...sigh

Okay, so the wolves already found the seer or got lucky. I didn't think SnDvls was the seer, although he was certainly on my shortlist of potentials simply out of not being cleared (it's virtually the same list for wolves, though).

Old 07-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #1943
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just got my scores back for the CBEST and I passed. It wasn't that difficult, but I was already accepted into a hard to get into graduate program and this was the last thing I needed. I feel so relieved now, I would have been so upset if I wasn't able to be admitted because of this

Sorry the diversion, but I feel so much better now!

Hey, congrats! Now go get a job, subby!

Old 07-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #1944
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Now that Olie is dead and innocent can we please go after Pass???

TBH, I am very curious about EF. His voting history has been questionable to say the least. But Pass is also still a "person of interest" for me.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #1945
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This vote makes me trust Eaglefan

Well, unless olie and mccollins are both villagers. Then it doesn't really matter to him where his vote is, and he could just be setting up his continuing "no cleared villagers voted" record.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:05 AM   #1946
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I don't really get this.

Pass, to me, is "acting" like a villager. I have argued for killing him to attempt to clear the matter of the seers, but that is no longer an issue. I don't necessarily say we shouldn't vote him out, because we may still determine who the actual seer was, and thus put our faith down thusly and correctly on the right seer. But I don't think the vote on him is as curious as the one on EF. Pass has been a target for a bit now. If SnDvls scanned Telle instead of Pass (they are a linked toss up in my mind), then he might never have scanned Pass going into today, so his vote might have been the same sort of logic I saw in voting for Pass.

But with EF, SnDvls clearly stepped away from the direction villagers were going. He avoided the Daddy Torgo-Lathum fight altogether, and was the lone vote on EF on Day Two, in a critical vote battle. He certainly could have scanned EF after Day One. EF made a hit and run vote that day with no explanation, which is always curious.

I wish someone would put together a single post encapsulation of the argument against mccollins, because in my mind, a slip like that isn't enough to kill him this deep into the game, unless we have absolutely nothing else. And I just don't believe that to be the case.

EF has managed to avoid voting for anyone we can clear. He did a hit and run vote on Day One. A seer stepped completely out of the norm on Day Two to vote for him (and the real one, if you buy what Lathum was saying, and I do). He is uncleared in any way. And he was a key contributor to the lynch of oliegirl, before a last minute deadline to take him off of a villager lynch.

In my mind, no one left in the game has built up a bigger resume for davious wolfish behavior.

VOTE EAGLEFAN

Old 07-01-2008, 03:07 AM   #1947
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

'davious' translated through Lathum/clap-speak == devious

Old 07-01-2008, 06:04 AM   #1948
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was stating my belief that you are far from cleared, so not sure we should buy into you saying Telle is a mason. BTW, that post reads like a statement, not a hunch. I am glad you clarify that here.

And never said you said you yourself was a Mason. Just heading off at the pass (pun intended, lol) in case anyone leaps to trusting you on that statement alone (or trusting Telle).

I'm sure you said a lot after this, but I'll steal your method and reply anyway!

As the game goes on, I've become more and more convinced I'm right about the Masons. You'd think if there were two real Masons out there, they'd vote for RendeR or Telle to let me know I'm wrong. Anyway, no, I never said I was a Mason -- it's against the rules for the Masons to reveal, which is why I had to do it for them.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:08 AM   #1949
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Anyway....if I'm a wolf, why would I kill Sunny D?
Old 07-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #1950
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Anyway....if I'm a wolf, why would I kill Sunny D?

cuz hes the seer, and you dont want him to nab other woves?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote