Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #1901
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Brian is once again eligible to post, however, he asked me to inform all of you that his schedule limits his availability today.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #1902
Autumn
Head Coach

DT, I think the problem with your list is it highlights the ones you are least suspicious of instead of hte inverse. If I could, let me rewrite it:

1. Thomkal, Jackal, Kingfc22, EagleFan, ISiddiqui
2. Autumn
3. Path
4. Pass/Saldana

Number one being the most suspicious down to the least suspicious and those not on the list being somewhat trusted at this point.

Obviously no one's going to give much weight to someone on the list, and I have to accept that. Jackal is top on my list though and I would vote him if not for EF pushing to throw out the list. It would be good to be sure about any lynches though so I'll wait to see if we get someone to make sure who to vote.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #1903
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Ooh that's cold, sorry Danny.

So day 1 they made two kills, right? Day 2, one. Day 3 they made two kills again. Seems we can expect one today.

I'll await the results of this soothsayer test if you think it will give us an answer, DT.

It won't give us 100% an answer on EF Autumn. The soothsayer is not cleared right now. But it will link the soothsayer with 2 people that he will have used his abilities on. So that will mean that if we find out the soothsayer's allegience OR the allegience of one of the two ends up not being what he said, then we will be able to draw conclusions from that.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #1904
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
DT, I think the problem with your list is it highlights the ones you are least suspicious of instead of hte inverse. If I could, let me rewrite it:

1. Thomkal, Jackal, Kingfc22, EagleFan, ISiddiqui
2. Autumn
3. Path
4. Pass/Saldana

Number one being the most suspicious down to the least suspicious and those not on the list being somewhat trusted at this point.

Obviously no one's going to give much weight to someone on the list, and I have to accept that. Jackal is top on my list though and I would vote him if not for EF pushing to throw out the list. It would be good to be sure about any lynches though so I'll wait to see if we get someone to make sure who to vote.

Thanks Autumn for rewriting it. It was somewhat of a mess when I first wrote it I concede.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #1905
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Yes they made a second attempt on me. It failed of course, cuz I am Jack Bauer!!!

Wait so there was another kill attempt? What time did it happen? Or are talking about the attempt they made on you at the same time as Danny? It sounded like you were saying you've been attacked twice.

Also, what happened to nfg22? I"m assuming one of hte good guys did something to him, but why, and what has bene the consequence?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #1906
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Brian is once again eligible to post, however, he asked me to inform all of you that his schedule limits his availability today.

i'm sorry i interrogated you Brian. But it did let us know about you, and you were sitting in an interesting place on some of those vote counts so i thought it was a useful thing to know.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #1907
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm almost caught up. Anyone have a vote count?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #1908
The Jackal
Coordinator

Even when I correctly identify a wolf as asked I'm still first out of all these people? Sheesh Autumn.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #1909
The Jackal
Coordinator

I realize there's no one else vouching for me at this point, but that's just curious to me.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #1910
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'll be back in a few hours.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #1911
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wait so there was another kill attempt? What time did it happen? Or are talking about the attempt they made on you at the same time as Danny? It sounded like you were saying you've been attacked twice.

Also, what happened to nfg22? I"m assuming one of hte good guys did something to him, but why, and what has bene the consequence?

There was the kill on Danny and one attempt on me.

I don't know what happened to NFG. I hope none of the good guys did something to silence him - he's not a suspect so I'm not sure why they would.

If someone did though, please step forward. Then if he returns unharmed and all it will help to clear you. I know at least one person on my "NI" list has proclaimed a power that exactly matches with what has happened to NFG.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #1912
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Beep, beep, beep, beep...
Old 07-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #1913
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I think EF is making some decent points on henry's list, but the way he's arguing his case makes me very suspicious of him. A bit too forceful, IMO. Seems like there is something behind that.

Vote EagleFan
Old 07-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #1914
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
EF pushing to throw out the list.

I am NOT PUSHING TO THROW OUT THE LIST. I am only saying WHAT IF henry is the traitor. Then we need to question the list.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #1915
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I am NOT PUSHING TO THROW OUT THE LIST. I am only saying WHAT IF henry is the traitor. Then we need to question the list.

if henry's a traitor then all we (still) need to worry about is a cunning wolf in the CoT. if henry is not a traitor then all we (still) need to worry about is a cunning wolf in the CoT. Henry being a traitor has absolutely no validity on the larger list - it would only impact the two people that his list removes from my larger list (saldana and path). And saldana I hope to have a way to clear sooner rather than later.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #1916
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
@soothsayer - there's a line in 1887 for you. i presume you can see it - 8th "paragraph"

Might as well make my reveal. I am some far programmer... just kidding.

I'm the soothsayer. I don't exactly want to reveal, but the (sorta) good news is that I can only use my ability twice this game, and I'll be using it a second time very shortly.

I'm coming out now because I'm not sure exactly which line DT is talking about in post 1887. I think the line he's looking at would verify that both EF and henry are good, rather than just EF. I didn't look through last night's stuff very carefully, since it was mostly a pissing match, but if we want, we can look for something earlier as well. My suggestion was to analyze whether or not henry's statement that no conspirators voted with him is correct.

And to explain the post I made a while ago, this is why I was on clap Day 2. I was pushing him to reveal his role, with some backing from DT, but clap didn't come out with it until the mods and DT were away, and when he did, I wasn't sure if it was anything I could analyze. I unvoted clap so he wouldn't get lynched before I could use my power, then sent DT a PM asking if I should still try to analyze him or what. I got a response in the thread that I thought was to me (though the timestamp was off, so I wasn't totally sure) that said 'no' so I voted him again.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #1917
Autumn
Head Coach

I say soothsay something that will tell us if EF is good or not. If we confirm Henry's list we'll just be back to guessing who to vote for. Nailing a wolf now would be good.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #1918
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Might as well make my reveal. I am some far programmer... just kidding.

I'm the soothsayer. I don't exactly want to reveal, but the (sorta) good news is that I can only use my ability twice this game, and I'll be using it a second time very shortly.

I'm coming out now because I'm not sure exactly which line DT is talking about in post 1887. I think the line he's looking at would verify that both EF and henry are good, rather than just EF. I didn't look through last night's stuff very carefully, since it was mostly a pissing match, but if we want, we can look for something earlier as well. My suggestion was to analyze whether or not henry's statement that no conspirators voted with him is correct.

And to explain the post I made a while ago, this is why I was on clap Day 2. I was pushing him to reveal his role, with some backing from DT, but clap didn't come out with it until the mods and DT were away, and when he did, I wasn't sure if it was anything I could analyze. I unvoted clap so he wouldn't get lynched before I could use my power, then sent DT a PM asking if I should still try to analyze him or what. I got a response in the thread that I thought was to me (though the timestamp was off, so I wasn't totally sure) that said 'no' so I voted him again.

Do you know if your ability will highlight a traitor? If so that would pretty much help us solve this debate. If not, I don't see scanning henry helping a whole lot to be honest and think scanning another would be better. Since the whole crux of this debate is on the chance he is the traitor (I see no good reason that a regular wolf would make that play). I have nothing to hide and am okay with being scanned (granted that probably means that DT would say I am the cunning ).
Old 07-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #1919
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

Well if your plan is to put Henry and a suspect in a runoff then let's do it. You and Henry?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #1920
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

*waves to Pass*

Mr. Caglia is indeed the soothsayer (so he says to me). You could pick either line Pass...the one I suggested or the one that Henry said in his reveal. You might check with the mods as to the structure of the sentence I suggested because the second part of it i believe was like "i think" and idk if that would mess up your result on the first part.

you could either use it to prove/disprove henry's statement, or you could use it on EF...it's up to you. I think both are equally as valuable frankly (unless someone else has a different opinion).
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #1921
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Do you know if your ability will highlight a traitor? If so that would pretty much help us solve this debate. If not, I don't see scanning henry helping a whole lot to be honest and think scanning another would be better. Since the whole crux of this debate is on the chance he is the traitor (I see no good reason that a regular wolf would make that play). I have nothing to hide and am okay with being scanned (granted that probably means that DT would say I am the cunning ).

cunning couldn't hide from a soothsayer statement
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #1922
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Even when I correctly identify a wolf as asked I'm still first out of all these people? Sheesh Autumn.

What do you mean you identified a wolf?

You're first just because I"ve had you as a suspect for a while, as did a bunch of people including Danny. The rest of the list aren't people that I've seen anyone targeting until now, seems unlikely all the wolves are UTR. There was more in the action last night that made me wonder about you as well.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #1923
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ISiddiqui - i will try to dig thru my list of role pm's at lunchtime
Old 07-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #1924
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well if your plan is to put Henry and a suspect in a runoff then let's do it. You and Henry?

As long as we learn something I am fine with that. My powers have been used so I can't do anything additional to help the village. Selfishly I would rather see another from the list since I know the esult if I am lynched but that goes without saying.

To come clean even further. I have one special win condition and it is to outlive someone. Unfortunately I don't know who that someone is and didn't want to start sending PM's to try to find out or I would look too suspicious. I still win with the village so for that reason I don't mind "taking one for the team" as it may be.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #1925
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
There was the kill on Danny and one attempt on me.

I don't know what happened to NFG. I hope none of the good guys did something to silence him - he's not a suspect so I'm not sure why they would.

If someone did though, please step forward. Then if he returns unharmed and all it will help to clear you. I know at least one person on my "NI" list has proclaimed a power that exactly matches with what has happened to NFG.

Yep. It was me. I'm Larry Moss and have the ability to discipline a player for a certain period of time, halting all actions.

I used my power on nfg prior to henry's reveal and after CR's death as I had him high on my suspect list especially with his vote for Telle tied it with CR rather than keeping CR in the leaad.

My thinking is that if he was a wolf, he wouldn't be able to communicate via PM with the others which could have put them behind the eight ball if we made a quick run on Thomkal.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #1926
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
cunning couldn't hide from a soothsayer statement

Is this posted somewhere or just what you were told through PM by the soothsayer?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #1927
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Yep - that's who I was thinking of.

Nice to see you publicly use your powers, as it seems like (from the CR lynch) that the wolves powers they claim in their PM are not ones they can actually use. Cuz we didn't see any mention in CR's PM that he could do what he claimed to be able to do as Kim. Do others agree/disagree with this line of thinking?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #1928
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is this posted somewhere or just what you were told through PM by the soothsayer?

how could they? soothsayer tests the factual nature of statements. a lie by the cunning wolf is still a lie. the cunning ability just allows them to hide from the seer.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #1929
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
ISiddiqui - i will try to dig thru my list of role pm's at lunchtime

Sounds good. I should be around most of this afternoon.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #1930
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Yep - that's who I was thinking of.

Nice to see you publicly use your powers, as it seems like (from the CR lynch) that the wolves powers they claim in their PM are not ones they can actually use. Cuz we didn't see any mention in CR's PM that he could do what he claimed to be able to do as Kim. Do others agree/disagree with this line of thinking?

I wouldn't assume that was universal though, some wolves might have powers, like King's, that they could use publicly for good or ill.

What did CR claim to be able to do? I agree that if it wasn't listed in his descrip he was probably just inventing it.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #1931
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
how could they? soothsayer tests the factual nature of statements. a lie by the cunning wolf is still a lie. the cunning ability just allows them to hide from the seer.

Yeah, I definitely didn't say anything about that. To me, it seems like that's something that if it's going to be outlined in anyone's role, it would be the cunning wolf's. EF, can you tell us what the cunning wolf's PM says about it? :P
Old 07-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #1932
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I definitely didn't say anything about that. To me, it seems like that's something that if it's going to be outlined in anyone's role, it would be the cunning wolf's. EF, can you tell us what the cunning wolf's PM says about it? :P

LOL - OOOOH
Old 07-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #1933
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wouldn't assume that was universal though, some wolves might have powers, like King's, that they could use publicly for good or ill.

What did CR claim to be able to do? I agree that if it wasn't listed in his descrip he was probably just inventing it.

very true. CR claimed to be able to "stop all PM's between wolves for a period of time"
Old 07-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #1934
path12
Coordinator

Now I know a bunch of people I could have been PM'ing but now we can't.

Damn.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #1935
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
LOL - OOOOH

I think "Oh, Snap!" is what you're looking for ;-)
Old 07-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #1936
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
very true. CR claimed to be able to "stop all PM's between wolves for a period of time"

Wow, that sounds totally made up.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #1937
Passacaglia
Coordinator

But, I guess that's easy to say in retrospect.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #1938
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

Ah yes, one of those "can't be disproven" ones. It would have been helpful to have that power though ;-)

I'm not sold on King, myself. I'd have to go back and look but I didn't notice anyone worried about nfg at the time, and so it seems a rather random thing to do. A good way to buy favor maybe, but an odd choice when he could have consulted with Jack about such a useful power. Could very well be a way to use it up publicly without having to worry about being asked to use it on a wolf.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #1939
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow, that sounds totally made up.

lol - well that's my unofficial summary of it. he had it all nice and written up with timeframes and everything
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #1940
Autumn
Head Coach

I really, really should be doing some work instead of chatting in here, so I'm going to go silent but keep the thread open (If I can resist commenting in it). I would just go ahead and put my vote on EagleFan now but might as well see what comes up. DT, you said you wanted to wait for henry for something anyway?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #1941
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ah yes, one of those "can't be disproven" ones. It would have been helpful to have that power though ;-)

I'm not sold on King, myself. I'd have to go back and look but I didn't notice anyone worried about nfg at the time, and so it seems a rather random thing to do. A good way to buy favor maybe, but an odd choice when he could have consulted with Jack about such a useful power. Could very well be a way to use it up publicly without having to worry about being asked to use it on a wolf.

well i don't think him using it moves him into the CoT or anything (even if nfg comes back unharmed). It just moves him down the list for in what order we might target him.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #1942
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
lol - well that's my unofficial summary of it. he had it all nice and written up with timeframes and everything

He should have just given you a vague and confusing summary of it, like Clap ;-)
Old 07-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #1943
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
well i don't think him using it moves him into the CoT or anything (even if nfg comes back unharmed). It just moves him down the list for in what order we might target him.

Certainly, but that's just as useful to a wolf at this point.

Now I'm really going to stop commenting ;-)
Old 07-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #1944
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I really, really should be doing some work instead of chatting in here, so I'm going to go silent but keep the thread open (If I can resist commenting in it). I would just go ahead and put my vote on EagleFan now but might as well see what comes up. DT, you said you wanted to wait for henry for something anyway?

was thinking of waiting for a few hours before anything anyways. let's get the word from Pass and then go from there. No rush...not like we're going to end the game before the weekend
Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #1945
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
So the night kill has been made?
sounds like the night kill was attempted, but not made...DT, do you get to know anything about your attacker?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #1946
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I misunderstood this to be a seer type of role.

In that case I will gladly submit more statements to observation.

I am Tony.

I have an additional win condition to outlive someone but I don't know who that player's identity actually is.

I am not a wolf.

I am not a cunning wolf.

I had the ability to go underground to obtain a list of potential suspects.

I spent my time underground with Kim Bauer but now feel unclean when CR's name got attached to her. (okay, that one may not be true)

I have no idea what the cunning wolves PM says.

I have no idea what any of the wolves PM say.

I only know what Tony's (my) PM says and it is not a conspiracy PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #1947
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
was thinking of waiting for a few hours before anything anyways. let's get the word from Pass and then go from there. No rush...not like we're going to end the game before the weekend

No rush on me either? I was thinking I'd get a lot of opinions on this, but I don't see many coming. Maybe it's because I'm putting off my work and keep hopping over here every minute or so. Anyway, I'm thinking maybe I'll wait until after lunch to decide, unless people feel like it should be done sooner.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #1948
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Oooohh, I have another one you can test.

The Mets Suck!!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #1949
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

King was suspicious of nfg early on, and moreso after the PM thing with you happened.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #1950
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
sounds like the night kill was attempted, but not made...DT, do you get to know anything about your attacker?

nope unfortunately not. i know at least one (claimed) villager who (claims) to have that ability though. So suck on that wolves - the next person you try to kill may find out who you are!!

ooooooh....LIVE IN FEAR!