Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #1901
spleen1015
Coordinator

I think it is preseason and none of this really matters.

The real refs will be back for Week 1. So, I don't care.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #1902
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Who the hell keeps a receipt for a box of condoms?! Especially when it's essentially cost you your job. Hope sponsors paid for that wedding they just had...

Last edited by Young Drachma : 08-12-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #1903
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Chad better have had a pre-nup.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #1904
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post

They haven't been married for but a month, so she wouldn't get anything. Besides, not sure that he really has that much after all of his kid's mothers get their cut. This isn't Tiger Woods or Kobe or something.

But what a way to go out.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #1905
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

As for the replacement refs, there have been some calls that were just ridiculously bad. The punt in the Washington game I believe it was.. Where it was clearly downed at the 3 and didn't even go near the end zone. When they called that a touchback, I just sat here shaking my head thinking "There goes the NFL's case."

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #1906
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:

Antoine Walker....check
Chad Johnson....check

Next?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #1907
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
As for the replacement refs, there have been some calls that were just ridiculously bad. The punt in the Washington game I believe it was.. Where it was clearly downed at the 3 and didn't even go near the end zone. When they called that a touchback, I just sat here shaking my head thinking "There goes the NFL's case."

Given how horrifically bad some of these calls have been, anyone else think maybe the new refs are doing it intentionally in some weird show of brotherhood?
Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #1908
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Looking at Seattle's new uniforms makes my retinas hurt. Fuck you, Nike.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #1909
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Given how horrifically bad some of these calls have been, anyone else think maybe the new refs are doing it intentionally in some weird show of brotherhood?

It could just be that reffing at the highest level of sports is a really tough job. Everybody who calls for blood/firings/suspensions whenever a referee or umpire makes a mistake - this is what's waiting in the wings as far as replacements.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #1910
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
Looking at Seattle's new uniforms makes my retinas hurt. Fuck you, Nike.

+1
Old 08-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #1911
Daimyo
College Starter

Going directly from Manning to Luck just doesn't seem fair.... but I'll take it!
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #1912
dacman
College Benchwarmer

Geez...you guys are slipping ----

Colts looking good in the preseason!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #1913
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Adam Caplan@caplannfl
Rams announced they are withdrawing their commitment to play a home game in London in each of the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #1914
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I think it is preseason and none of this really matters.

The real refs will be back for Week 1. So, I don't care.

So you wouldn't care if there was a late whistle on a forward progress or a non-whistle on an obvious play that should be killed (like what happened last week) and your team's star player gets wacked and is out for the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post

These officials out there now will never see the field except in high school. They've been blackballed and they know it. It's their one shot at glory. I don't think they are intentionally doing bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
It could just be that reffing at the highest level of sports is a really tough job. Everybody who calls for blood/firings/suspensions whenever a referee or umpire makes a mistake - this is what's waiting in the wings as far as replacements.

I was emailed to be interviewed to be a replacement ref and declined. One reason is because it would've been a career killer but I know there is no way I could handle the speed out there.

I wouldn't be fearful of what is waiting in the wings. Most of the capable officials that will be taking the next step are in BCS conferences and knew better than to go in as replacement refs.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #1915
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
I was emailed to be interviewed to be a replacement ref and declined. One reason is because it would've been a career killer but I know there is no way I could handle the speed out there.

I wouldn't be fearful of what is waiting in the wings. Most of the capable officials that will be taking the next step are in BCS conferences and knew better than to go in as replacement refs.

I was wondering if they had contacted you, perhaps it almost seemed likely that you would be the type of target that they would be going after. Not in regards to ability, but merely to where I would estimate you currently stand in the ref world.

Do you think you can make the NFL by like 2020 or so?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #1916
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

I understand some calls will be much harder to make. But the coin flip (one playoff game aside )? Downing the ball at the 4? Speed is not involved in these.

Nerves / jitters playing above their level maybe.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #1917
Dutch
"Dutch"

I want that Chad Johnson/Lee Evans WR Duo that's just sitting out there unsigned right now....they would tear it up in FOF.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #1918
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
These officials out there now will never see the field except in high school. They've been blackballed and they know it. It's their one shot at glory. I don't think they are intentionally doing bad.

Sak, are you saying "blackballed" in the traditional sense or just commenting that they aren't skilled enough to be NFL refs, and their career paths have already been decided.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #1919
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Sak, are you saying "blackballed" in the traditional sense or just commenting that they aren't skilled enough to be NFL refs, and their career paths have already been decided.

If you're a scab ref, you can't ever join the union. The few replacement baseball players who subsequently made the majors were never allowed to join the union either after the '95 lockout.

These refs have signed their death warrants as far as it relates to the NFL once this whole thing ends. Which is why they had to get lower tiered refs to work these games, rather than more experienced college ones.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #1920
Logan
Head Coach

Ah gotcha. Forgot about the picket line aspect.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #1921
MizzouCowboy
H.S. Freshman Team

Cowboys/Raiders looking (not so) good preseason.
MizzouCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #1922
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouCowboy View Post

Yeah, that was pretty brutal to watch.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #1923
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouCowboy View Post

Dan Graziano @espn_nfceast
At the time the Cowboys-Raiders game ended, nine Major League Baseball teams had outscored them both.

Now, I haven't looked at the score of the game yet, but that's just brutal.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #1924
Dutch
"Dutch"

And it wasn't the second coming of 85 Bears vs 90 Eagles...fwiw...
Old 08-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #1925
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Yeah, that was pretty brutal to watch.

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #1926
CraigSca
Pro Starter

So, the NFL has been chastised for years for not employing referees full-time, and now they want this in the contract but it's the officials who don't want to give up their full time jobs? Are they low-balling referee salaries, is that why?
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #1927
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
So, the NFL has been chastised for years for not employing referees full-time, and now they want this in the contract but it's the officials who don't want to give up their full time jobs? Are they low-balling referee salaries, is that why?

I am sure they feel they are however these refs need to realize that they can be easily replaced and that the fans don't go to games or watch games because of them. They are being offered between $48,000 and $144,000 per year based on experience which seems more than fair in my opinion.

Perhaps the crew leader that gets the TV time and the majority of the heat should earn a bit more but for what the others do I think that range of salary seems pretty good. They only work 6 months a year from what Ive read and only 3-4 hours per week are they actually in the spotlight. They can earn bonuses of 11k+ just for being invited to work the Super Bowl.

I can understand the refs wanting to hold out if the NFL is requiring them to have this as their "full-time" job however are many of them actually capable of making this kind of money doing other things? Im not sure the refs have much leverage here. Perhaps it is because I think the NFL refs screw up on a regular basis but I dont see their ability as something super special where others cant go to school and replace them and do the job at a similar level.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 08-14-2012 at 09:42 AM.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #1928
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
I am sure they feel they are however these refs need to realize that they can be easily replaced and that the fans don't go to games or watch games because of them. They are being offered between $48,000 and $144,000 per year based on experience which seems more than fair in my opinion.

Perhaps the crew leader that gets the TV time and the majority of the heat should earn a bit more but for what the others do I think that range of salary seems pretty good. They only work 6 months a year from what Ive read and only 3-4 hours per week are they actually in the spotlight. They can earn bonuses of 11k+ just for being invited to work the Super Bowl.

I can understand the refs wanting to hold out if the NFL is requiring them to have this as their "full-time" job however are many of them actually capable of making this kind of money doing other things? Im not sure the refs have much leverage here. Perhaps it is because I think the NFL refs screw up on a regular basis but I dont see their ability as something super special where others cant go to school and replace them and do the job at a similar level.

Most referee's are lawyers, doctors and other high paid jobs. I don't blame them for not wanting to give their jobs up.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #1929
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Most referee's are lawyers, doctors and other high paid jobs. I don't blame them for not wanting to give their jobs up.

I wouldnt blame them either but I also dont think the NFL cares that much about if they wanted to quit being an official.

Perhaps its time for the NFL to force out the old regime and start fresh with fulltime NFL refs on the wages the NFL wants to pay them. NFL refs within the past 5 years has just gotten awful anyway. Cant see a couple seasons of replacement refs being all that much different.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 08-14-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #1930
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Urlacher's apparently getting his knee scoped.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #1931
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I was wondering if they had contacted you, perhaps it almost seemed likely that you would be the type of target that they would be going after. Not in regards to ability, but merely to where I would estimate you currently stand in the ref world.

Do you think you can make the NFL by like 2020 or so?

The NFL is a pipe dream for me. Yes it would be super awesome to make it there, but I have to be realistic and not think to far ahead. My next goal is to get to the FCS/FBS. Once I get there and get established, I'll then allow the NFL dream to get in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
If you're a scab ref, you can't ever join the union. The few replacement baseball players who subsequently made the majors were never allowed to join the union either after the '95 lockout.

These refs have signed their death warrants as far as it relates to the NFL once this whole thing ends. Which is why they had to get lower tiered refs to work these games, rather than more experienced college ones.

Exactly what Dark Cloud said and one step further...most NCAA conferences won't take these scab officials back either. So they are going to be stuck working High School, low level Arena Ball, or the Lingere League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post

Quote:

I can understand why people are and would be upset with seeing how much they make. However please do not under estimate the time these NFL refs have to put in on a weekly basis and the microscope they are under.

Before I started I thought the same thing you did jbergey, that they only really worked 3-4 hours a week. That couldn't be further from the truth. The amount of time they spend reviewing their game from the previous, meeting with their observer, answering observers questions, meeting with the crew to fix the mistakes, and then watching film on the next week's opponent is well over 30-40 hours a week and that is not including their game. As far as it being a 6 month job...I'd call it more like a 9 month job with the training and such that goes along with it.

So that brings the next point about full time refs. Yes the NFL is saying that they are going to make one crew full time. That's all well and good, but they also want accountablilty and they ability to remove guys who don't live up to their standards. Again all well and good. But would you leave your current job to take a job where you might be there a year? They just want some balance here and guidlines as to this all will work.

For your other comments about you seeing them screw up on a regular basis and being easily replaceable, I will answer that comment with this fact. During an average NFL game, the guys on the field get 98.3% of the plays correct per game. So if that is your definition of "a regular basis" then I will have to agree with you.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #1932
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
For your other comments about you seeing them screw up on a regular basis and being easily replaceable, I will answer that comment with this fact. During an average NFL game, the guys on the field get 98.3% of the plays correct per game. So if that is your definition of "a regular basis" then I will have to agree with you.

What you said was very well put but I do have to ask where this figure actually comes from?

In the NFL you could probably call a hold on almost every play so on that alone that figure wouldnt add up. I am not asking them to be perfect but I do ask them to be consistent which they are not. Certain replay rules have certainly hurt them in how they ref games now but they are just not consistent at all in how they call holds, pass interference, and roughing the passer penalties. They do a very good job for the most part on offsides penalties, fumbles, and marking the ball.

I know its not an easy job but Ive watched the NFL for 25+ years and this is as bad as I can ever remember the officials being. If I dont notice the refs I consider it a job well done if I do notice them which is frequently now I feel they did a below average or poor job.

Im actually not that tough on refs if they are calling the game down the middle. Once they start showing bias to a team or a certain player I get annoyed. Their job is to call the game down the middle.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 08-14-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #1933
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

So Chad releases a "statement"

Quote:
I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #1934
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What you said was very well put but I do have to ask where this figure actually comes from?

In the NFL you could probably call a hold on almost every play so on that alone that figure wouldnt add up. I am not asking them to be perfect but I do ask them to be consistent which they are not. Certain replay rules have certainly hurt them in how they ref games now but they are just not consistent at all in how they call holds, pass interference, and roughing the passer penalties. They do a very good job for the most part on offsides penalties, fumbles, and marking the ball.

Im actually not that tough on refs if they are calling the game down the middle. Once they start showing bias to a team or a certain player I get annoyed. Their job is to call the game down the middle.

Each game has an observer that grades the games via being at the game and re-watching the film. That observer then gives the grades to the individual officials and at that time they are required to respond and if they feel they are correct challenge the observers ruling. The challenge goes to the head of officiating (who works for the NFL) and he has the final say. So after compiling all that data, that's where that number comes from. So as a crew in a normal 140 play game...they get at least 137 plays correct.

As far as your comment on calling holding every play...I will admit to you before I started down this career path I thought the same thing. But what I quickly learned when getting into this business was that I had no idea what an actual hold was...frankly, I still struggle with that because it's a tough call. I am not trying to big time you and say that you don't know a thing about football, because I am sure you do. I am just saying that until I received the training, I was in the same boat as you are.

I would be more than willing to talk more about it, or if you found some plays on youtube and wanted to show me...I'd gladly take the time to give you an explanation why it was or wasn't called. I'd rather do that in another thread (or the officiating one I have buried somewhere) than clog up this one.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #1935
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
I know its not an easy job but Ive watched the NFL for 25+ years and this is as bad as I can ever remember the officials being. If I dont notice the refs I consider it a job well done if I do notice them which is frequently now I feel they did a below average or poor job.

As I read through the NFL threads every week I feel like there are many posters here who go into games expecting bias and who are going out of their way to seek out calls that may not be perfect, and that the discussion of games heavily revolves around the quality of referee's. I'm not saying you do this but I feel its an overwhelming point of discussion in almost any game these days. Many, many times you'll see people here complaining about calls that "could not possibly be called any other way" only to have an argument start about it because others immediately reply because they feel the call was made correctly. And we're a pretty bright, level headed community compared to the general population. Its completely impossible, for example, to gain any enjoyment at all out of the panthers facebook group on gameday unless you just want to dogpile on the refs, even in a win, those damn refs are trying to make Carolina lose every game, its uncanny.

I guess what I'm rambling towards, in general, is that I feel that many smart, reasonable people, whether they realize it or not, are very biased against the officials. Fan bias is immense and overwhelming. There are absolutely clear bad calls made, yes, with sak's 98% stat that allows for ~3 plays a game that are objectively screwed up, which inevitably is going to lead to 15 or 20 plays a game where the untrained fan is going to feel they see something that isn't right.

IMO, replacement refs aside, every year that technology improves will be the new "worst its ever been" for referee quality in the eyes of the fans, until a time when computers are calling the games, at which time we'll start making arguments that the computers are programmed to favor one team over another.

I'm not calling you individually out here at all, this is just the vibe I get from the interwebs on gameday.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #1936
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
As I read through the NFL threads every week I feel like there are many posters here who go into games expecting bias and who are going out of their way to seek out calls that may not be perfect, and that the discussion of games heavily revolves around the quality of referee's. I'm not saying you do this but I feel its an overwhelming point of discussion in almost any game these days. Many, many times you'll see people here complaining about calls that "could not possibly be called any other way" only to have an argument start about it because others immediately reply because they feel the call was made correctly. And we're a pretty bright, level headed community compared to the general population. Its completely impossible, for example, to gain any enjoyment at all out of the panthers facebook group on gameday unless you just want to dogpile on the refs, even in a win, those damn refs are trying to make Carolina lose every game, its uncanny.

I guess what I'm rambling towards, in general, is that I feel that many smart, reasonable people, whether they realize it or not, are very biased against the officials. Fan bias is immense and overwhelming. There are absolutely clear bad calls made, yes, with sak's 98% stat that allows for ~3 plays a game that are objectively screwed up, which inevitably is going to lead to 15 or 20 plays a game where the untrained fan is going to feel they see something that isn't right.

IMO, replacement refs aside, every year that technology improves will be the new "worst its ever been" for referee quality in the eyes of the fans, until a time when computers are calling the games, at which time we'll start making arguments that the computers are programmed to favor one team over another.

I'm not calling you individually out here at all, this is just the vibe I get from the interwebs on gameday.
Yours is my new favorite post on the internet.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #1937
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
So Chad releases a "statement"

Ah the sanctity of the institution of marriage!
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
Old 08-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #1938
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Ah the sanctity of the institution of marriage!

She filed for divorce today.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #1939
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm trying to figure out which is more likely - that Chad headbutted her because Chad is crazy, or if she's a calculating golddigger who needed the money and to stay in the public eye. Can both be true at the same time?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #1940
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I'm trying to figure out which is more likely - that Chad headbutted her because Chad is crazy, or if she's a calculating golddigger who needed the money and to stay in the public eye. Can both be true at the same time?

Seems like both are true at the same time.

Quote:
However, Lozada has been prone to violence: On the VH1 series "Basketball Wives," where she gained her fame, she became infamous for attacks on other castmates. In June, she apologized for her behavior and in a letter to her younger self posted on The Huffington Post, she blamed her penchant for fighting on violence in her own household growing up

Evelyn Lozada files for divorce from Chad Johnson - ESPN

Once VH1 cancelled the reality show (perhaps they were going to anyway?) she had no financial incentive to keep the ruse going and now that Chad's been released, he's got no money to keep her fed either. So show's over, I guess.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #1941
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
She filed for divorce today.

That is why I made the comment.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 AM   #1942
Suicane75
Coordinator

I wish that kid who stole the car and flipped it from the Strange News thread had run her over first.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #1943
spleen1015
Coordinator

There's no excuse for him headbutting her if that is in fact what he did.

Seeing her on Hard Knocks last week, I think she is the kind person that likes to provoke people, push buttons to try and drive people into headbutting her so that she can take advantage of that.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #1944
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

They probably set up the condom "dilemma" for the show and it spiraled out of control.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #1945
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post

Great points you make. The weekly NFL threads in this forum is a good example of what you are talking about here
Old 08-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #1946
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
They probably set up the condom "dilemma" for the show and it spiraled out of control.

Yeah, because people in the public eye have never gotten married & divorced for publicity purposes before.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #1947
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Is Gradkowski only working on 1 yard passes tonight?
Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #1948
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Dwayne Bowe finally signed his franchise offer for 1 yr/9.5M. I need to find a job where I can settle for that.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #1949
RedKingGold
College Starter

I think LaGarrette Blount's knee just exploded.

EDIT: Or not, but it looked pretty bad.

Last edited by RedKingGold : 08-17-2012 at 08:09 PM.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #1950
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
I think LaGarrette Blount's knee just exploded.

EDIT: Or not, but it looked pretty bad.

Them not getting Richardson hurt.

Ponder did decent while he was in.