Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #1801
JeanGrey
Mascot

Attack Spiderman

He's on the list of possible Heralds, has been pretty quiet, has proven hard to kill except with certain kinds of attacks, and he's not needed by Doom (who I must will make future vote analysis trickier).
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #1802
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Doom will retire to his quarters. I have made my wishes clear.

Yo mama so ugly Mephisto uses her to torture people.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #1803
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFury View Post
Damn, that was a lot to catch up on. Back from my mission for a quick breath before I have to check out again.

Looks like a runaway on the blue fella. I've seen a few people cast some doubt at Jean and someone else, if i recall, suggested she can be useful when attacked.

STANDARD ATTACK Jean Grey

Yo mama so ugly she blinded your eye.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #1804
Mimic
High School JV

Sorry, on a roll.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #1805
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
These are good questions as well. Maybe the rebels attempted to kill Apocalypse, but were too late and found him already dead? Maybe they weakened him, and someone else (maybe Dr. Doom) finished him off?
Maybe you're looking for shadows where there is none. By far the simplest explanation is traitors killed Apocolypse, in furtherance of their goals, not knowing of Doom's contingency plan. The win conditions have all been changed to Doom dying, so there is little reason to believe he's bad.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #1806
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
These treacherous rebels know nothing of the might of Doom. They thought their petty rebellion complete, no doubt, only to learn they must face a mightier rival. They will be dust beneath my boot heel.

I'm not really replying to this post, just that here's where I am in my reading. Maybe the rebels did kill Apocalypse, and had a majority of prelates, but the Watcher deemed that the Rebellion had not suffered enough to achieve true victory (ooc the game would have ended far too quickly)?
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #1807
Hulk
n00b

I AM GETTING SO TIRED OF BAD MAMA JOKES, I JUST WANT TO POUND AND.....
SMASH!!!

ATTACK NIGHTCRAWLER
Old 10-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #1808
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Doom believes the following have not acted or committed to act this day.

Nightcrawler
Iron Fist
Firebird
Nick Fury
Spiderman
Scarlet Witch
Silver Samurai

I expect the Scarlet Witch to aid the Galactus mission from earth. The others will be in the fist of Doom if they choose to remain silent.

I made the decision not to aid the Galactus mission from Earth after all. As I've said before, my power is more useful when more energy is used by others. Since when I last checked, not many "Heroes" were interested in the mission, I chose to save my energy for a future mission.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #1809
hoopsguy
General Manager

The forces of Doom are giddy after defeating Galactus' toy, the Destroyer. Surely the master would not be far behind? Hmm, Galactus was not going to fall on this day. He actively defended himself, erecting a force wall that slowed the progress of the heroes. From there, and army of small, mosquito-like metal objects flew at the characters, biting into their flesh. EmmaFrost evaded the creatures and transforms into a diamond warrior, lashing out at the head of the cosmic being. The Beast attempts to duplicate his "Sentinel" attack, but it is considerably less success. The rest of the team - SilverSurfer, Quicksilver, IronFist, and HenryPym - never even reach the giant. After a couple of minutes of futility, the attackers are teleported back to earth.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #1810
Beast
n00b

It is unfathomable to me that beings as powerful as Silver Surfer, QuickSilver, Iron Fist, and Henry Pym failed to even reach our objective!!!

And what assistance was rendered by the Scarlet Witch??!!

Far be it for me to defy the will of Doom, but I am experiencing a tremendous urge to utilize the maximum amount of my power on one of the perpetual weaklings that apparently only expended a single unit of energy in our assault.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #1811
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Hence my statement that if you had asked earlier, IE prior to the mission, I could have reserved a point for your demonstration.

And since Mr. Storm has now been eliminated and verified my distrust of him I can be honest with my abilities.

I do 2 points of damage per ep I expend. I hit him with 3 points because I suspected he was not what he said he was. I have no solid evidence, it was a gut feeling, luckily my instincts were correct in this case.

I postured strongly to keep everyone leery of trying to attack me for fear of my retaliation.

Victor, I will do as ordered if you so choose, (guarding tonight) however I am still very weak from the attack on Galactus and fear that I may not be the best person to protect anyone this evening.

Do you mean you hit him with 3 points of energy, and 6 points of damage?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #1812
Colossus
n00b

Quote:
Do you mean you hit him with 3 points of energy, and 6 points of damage?

I applaud you grasp of the English language as well as your skill at basic math. That is what I stated.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #1813
HenryPym
Mascot

well we need to find out one way or the other about Nightcrawler, but with his teleportation power I wonder if we really will get an answer

STANDARD ATTACK: NIGHTCRAWLER
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #1814
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Six more have not committed to Doom's orders today. Including Spiderman, Nightcrawler and Silver Samurai, so it is only fitting that they would face the wrath of Doom's forces.

Many hours still until they pay the piper, but Galactus awaits us soon. I have not seen Scarlet Witch commit to helping our mission, she too will be on Doom's blacklist.

Von off, Dr. Doom. Blacklist this.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #1815
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
I'm afraid Dr. Jean Grey will be attending me tonight, so there is no room in Doom's blackbook just now.

Never mind my last message -- I see you're already taking care of that.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 PM   #1816
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
Maybe you're looking for shadows where there is none. By far the simplest explanation is traitors killed Apocolypse, in furtherance of their goals, not knowing of Doom's contingency plan. The win conditions have all been changed to Doom dying, so there is little reason to believe he's bad.

I wasn't trying to contend that Doom was bad -- merely to speculate on what might have happened. My best guess is that the rebels had nothing to do with this kill -- if they successfully killed him, it's a real screwjob for them to have Doom take his place and put them back at square one after the work they put into it.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #1817
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
I applaud you grasp of the English language as well as your skill at basic math. That is what I stated.

You stated 6 points, my tight-lipped friend. You didn't mention which type of points. Just checking your story.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #1818
Colossus
n00b

I believe brevity is the better part of courtesy. I state what I mean when I mean it. I leave it to my audience to digest what is said.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #1819
Colossus
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post

To assume so much, in THIS reality, is foolish at best Ms. Grey. Victors thirst for power is more than enough grounds for having ihs own conditions for victory. In fact, I'm wagering to myself that if should now defeat Galactus the game would end with Victor gaining the only real victory.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #1820
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
To assume so much, in THIS reality, is foolish at best Ms. Grey. Victors thirst for power is more than enough grounds for having ihs own conditions for victory. In fact, I'm wagering to myself that if should now defeat Galactus the game would end with Victor gaining the only real victory.

Perhaps "me" ability to understand English has gone haywire again. Can you resend your last communication to me, in a way that doesn't completely contradict this statement?
Old 10-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #1821
Colossus
n00b

*sighs*

For you Miss Witch, I will summerize.

Ms. Grey states the simplest reasoning for the death of Apocolypse is a traitorous attack.

She subsumes this because that is their goal, overthrowing Apocolypse and because the watchers have changed the wording of the rules.

I disagree with this line of thought as it is foolish and dangerous in its blindedness to the real threat that is victor's thirst for power over all beings.

His lust for self agrandizement and control over everything is a very solid reasoning to believe he may well have a victory condition that is his alone.

Therefore I worry that since he has taken power already by, in my opinion, killing apocolypse himself, that if Galactus should fall while he is in power, the game requirements for his victory would be met.

Is that clear enough for you? I'm sure I could ask Dr. Richards to research some smaller words if necessary.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #1822
Beast
n00b

My conundrum continues to augment itself over the fact that not a single member of our force, including two of the blatant failures, have even bothered to comment on the unmitigated disaster that was our assault of Galactus.

Instead petty bickering between inferior beings rages unabated. I refuse to stand by and witness her further inaction, cloaked in the guise of assisting our cause from afar.

Standard Attack Scarlet Witch
Old 10-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #1823
Colossus
n00b

Careful there, you're going to start to shed if you keep getting all uppity like that.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #1824
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
*sighs*

For you Miss Witch, I will summerize.

Ms. Grey states the simplest reasoning for the death of Apocolypse is a traitorous attack.

She subsumes this because that is their goal, overthrowing Apocolypse and because the watchers have changed the wording of the rules.

I disagree with this line of thought as it is foolish and dangerous in its blindedness to the real threat that is victor's thirst for power over all beings.

His lust for self agrandizement and control over everything is a very solid reasoning to believe he may well have a victory condition that is his alone.

Therefore I worry that since he has taken power already by, in my opinion, killing apocolypse himself, that if Galactus should fall while he is in power, the game requirements for his victory would be met.

Is that clear enough for you? I'm sure I could ask Dr. Richards to research some smaller words if necessary.

You know damn well that's not clear enough. It doesn't clear up a single contradiction!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #1825
SilverSamurai
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaFrost View Post
Day 2. Damage Report:

Gambit: 17 (Kang, Vision, Jean Grey, Dr Doom, Human Torch, Nightcrawler, Hulk, Henry Pym, Apocalypse, Beast)
Spider-Man: 8 (Magneto, Cable, Punisher, IronFist, Firebird, Prof X)
Colossus: 6 (Silver Samurai, Ghost Rider, Nick Fury, Mr Fantastic)
Aardwolf: 3 (Quicksilver, Mimic)
SilverSamurai: 3 (Aardwolf, Emma Frost)
Scarlet Witch: 2 (Silver Surfer)
Hulk: 1 (Gambit)
Silver Surfer: 1 (Scarlet Witch)

No Attack: Colossus, Spider-Man.

Day 1. Damage Report:

IronFist - 10 (Jean Grey, Kang, Ghost Rider, Cable, Vision, Nightcrawler, Beast, Prof X)
HumanTorch - 7 (Colossus, Silver Samurai)
DrDoom - 5 (Mr Fantastic, Nick Fury, Human Torch, Firebird, IronFist)
Apocalypse - 4 (Hulk)
Spider-Man - 3 (Punisher)
Colossus - 2 ( )
JeanGrey - 2 (QuickSilver)
Vision - 2 (Emma Frost)
Hulk - 2 (Apocalypse)
SilverSamurai - 2 (Silver Surfer)
Gambit - 2 (Henry Pym)
Magneto - 1 (Scarlet Witch)
EmmaFrost - 1 (Aardwolf)
NickFury - 1 (Magneto)
Jewel - 1 (Mimic)
Punisher - 1 (SpiderMan)

No Attack - Dr Doom, Dr Strange, Jewel, Gambit

1 point standard attack
2 point standard attack
3 point standard attack
4 point standard attack
Uncertain attack

I have actually been pretty clear about how much damage I am inflicting. I do not have a modifier on my attacks. It was one point each time.

If you don't believe me, that's really more of a you problem.
SilverSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #1826
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom is greatly displeased, by those who did not aid in the mission when ordered to do so, and by those who seemingly did so little. It is clear that many of you have agendas besides that of defeating the rebels and Galactus. Any such agendas are meaningless to Doom, and will be punished.

Scarlet Witch, your excuses are feeble. You stated you would aid the cause if enough joined the mission. Six joined, and you chose not to act. Clearly your allegiance is to yourself, at best.

Nick Fury you returned in time to attack, but chose not to join the mission. Your allegiance also is suspect.

Firebird, Nightcrawler, Spiderman and Silver Samurai all did not arrive in time to act whether out of cowardice or distraction.

Doom will punish those who disobey him, whether from folly or treason.

DOCTOR DOOM ATTACKS SCARLET WITCH WITH HIS METAL FISTS

Many will not return to change their attacks, I fear, but Doom declares open season on all who defied him.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #1827
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
My conundrum continues to augment itself over the fact that not a single member of our force, including two of the blatant failures, have even bothered to comment on the unmitigated disaster that was our assault of Galactus.

Instead petty bickering between inferior beings rages unabated. I refuse to stand by and witness her further inaction, cloaked in the guise of assisting our cause from afar.

Standard Attack Scarlet Witch

I gave my reasons for my inaction today. I've said that my power is best used when there is a lot of energy being spent on a mission. I can increase our probability for success by a factor -- when that probability is low in the first place, increasing it by a factor does less to help. I don't know where the balance is to maximize my skill yet, but I hope to learn as we go. Keep in mind that when it worked, it worked very well -- but do you expect me to deliver such a result every time? No, even one as great as I must pick her battles and save her energy for when it can be used best. Attack my for my "further inaction" when we are only one day removed from a great victory on my part? Talk about inferior.

STANDARD ATTACK BEAST
Old 10-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #1828
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Doom is greatly displeased, by those who did not aid in the mission when ordered to do so, and by those who seemingly did so little. It is clear that many of you have agendas besides that of defeating the rebels and Galactus. Any such agendas are meaningless to Doom, and will be punished.

Scarlet Witch, your excuses are feeble. You stated you would aid the cause if enough joined the mission. Six joined, and you chose not to act. Clearly your allegiance is to yourself, at best.

Nick Fury you returned in time to attack, but chose not to join the mission. Your allegiance also is suspect.

Firebird, Nightcrawler, Spiderman and Silver Samurai all did not arrive in time to act whether out of cowardice or distraction.

Doom will punish those who disobey him, whether from folly or treason.

DOCTOR DOOM ATTACKS SCARLET WITCH WITH HIS METAL FISTS

Many will not return to change their attacks, I fear, but Doom declares open season on all who defied him.

Let my previous rebuttal apply to you as well. I see this is a "what have you done for me lately" band of lackeys. Let this be a lesson to all you other "Heroes" out there -- never do too much to help in on day. Make sure you're doing as much as you can THAT DAY to help, completely disregarding the long term benefit of the world, lest your fearful leader become afraid of you and attack you.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #1829
hoopsguy
General Manager

D3 votes:
Destroyer struck Beast
Post #1316 - Firebird attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1322 - Quicksilver attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1327 - GhostRider attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1466 - HumanTorch NOVA BLAST Kang
Post #1575 - Punisher attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1637 - EmmaFrost attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1661 - Vision attacks Mimic, activates defense
Post #1670 - Cable attacks Mimic
Post #1679 - Punisher revoked attack on Nightcrawler, attacks Mimic
Post #1724 - Aardwolf attack SilverSamurai
Post #1738 - Mr.Fantastic attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1741 - ProfX attacks Spider-Man
Post #1745 - Cable cancels attack on Mimic, attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1746 - Kang attacks Colossus
Post #1757 - Punisher cancels attack on Mimic, Grenade Nightcrawler + SilverSamurai (invalid, already used "special")
Post #1767 - Mimic attacks Spider-Man
Post #1770 - IronFist attacks Spider-Man
Post #1780 - Magneto revokes attack on Colossus, attacks Spider-Man
Post #1787 - Kang revokes attack on Colossus, attacks Spider-Man
Post #1800 - NickFury attacks JeanGrey
Post #1801 - JeanGrey attacks Spider-Man
Post #1807 - Hulk attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1813 - HenryPym attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1822 - Beast attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #1826 - DrDoom attacks Scarlet Witch (physical)

Not attacked: Nightcrawler, SilverSurfer, Colossus, Spider-Man, Punisher, Scarlet Witch
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #1830
SilverSamurai
n00b

I cannot read all of this in time. Can someone tell me what's going on?
Old 10-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #1831
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

This has nothing to do with how much you did to help, Witch. It has to do with your blatant refusal to help, or to commit to helping, or to explain why you cannot help. Your vague promises of maybe helping possibly leave you every bit of wiggle room that a traitor might want. Doom needs no servants who wish to do their own thing without consultation. Your words say the right thing, but at the wrong time. Before the deadline is the time to explain that you do not have the energy to expend.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #1832
Beast
n00b

Quote:
I gave my reasons for my inaction today. I've said that my power is best used when there is a lot of energy being spent on a mission. I can increase our probability for success by a factor -- when that probability is low in the first place, increasing it by a factor does less to help. I don't know where the balance is to maximize my skill yet, but I hope to learn as we go. Keep in mind that when it worked, it worked very well -- but do you expect me to deliver such a result every time? No, even one as great as I must pick her battles and save her energy for when it can be used best. Attack my for my "further inaction" when we are only one day removed from a great victory on my part? Talk about inferior.

STANDARD ATTACK BEAST

Since you are obviously intellectually inferior, I will point out the glaring flaw in your defense: You are claiming an influence over yesterday's success, yet there is no evidence whatsoever that you had any thing at all to do with it. Your action was not published in the thread. Your assertation that you manipulated the probabilites is the only proof of your action.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #1833
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

A very telling list.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #1834
SilverSamurai
n00b

Oh, and I read up to the death of Apocalypse, so no need to update me on the ascendancy of Dr. Doom, or on the Destroyer coming at us. I did not get to the mission, though, so I do not know if the Destroyer is still around.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #1835
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

The Destroyer was eradicated, Samurai. But the mission against Galactus was a failure. A new set of Prelates was named to serve Doom.

During the fight against hte Destroyer the Human Torch was revealed to be a Skrull. Galactus destroyed him, perhaps for having revealed that his Herald was among us.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #1836
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
Oh, and I read up to the death of Apocalypse, so no need to update me on the ascendancy of Dr. Doom, or on the Destroyer coming at us. I did not get to the mission, though, so I do not know if the Destroyer is still around.

The Destroyer was taken care of. I don't think there's an official count, but word on the street is that it's a runaway for Nightcrawler?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #1837
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Since you are obviously intellectually inferior, I will point out the glaring flaw in your defense: You are claiming an influence over yesterday's success, yet there is no evidence whatsoever that you had any thing at all to do with it. Your action was not published in the thread. Your assertation that you manipulated the probabilites is the only proof of your action.

My action was published in the thread before. 1055.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #1838
Mimic
High School JV

FWIW, the Scarlet Witch is helping me. I think that someone else can boost my power, though and she has been acting strangely...

Just letting y'all know that I will not be able to defeat Galactus without someone else's help...whether that's the witch or not.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #1839
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
This has nothing to do with how much you did to help, Witch. It has to do with your blatant refusal to help, or to commit to helping, or to explain why you cannot help. Your vague promises of maybe helping possibly leave you every bit of wiggle room that a traitor might want. Doom needs no servants who wish to do their own thing without consultation. Your words say the right thing, but at the wrong time. Before the deadline is the time to explain that you do not have the energy to expend.

So you are more interested in playing by your rules than saving the world? Duly noted, although I believe most people suspected that of you, anyway.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #1840
SilverSamurai
n00b

Quote:
The Destroyer was taken care of. I don't think there's an official count, but word on the street is that it's a runaway for Nightcrawler?

That is certainly what it looks like to me.

I am left to my own devices then, as the "doom" of the Nightcrawler seems set.

I think I will attack the Punisher for daring to consider attacking me.

STANDARD ATTACK THE PUNISHER
Old 10-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #1841
SilverSamurai
n00b

Quote:

If the Witch is right, and you play by your own rules, we will get along just fine.

I would like to remind everyone, though, that we still do need the planet to live. And I have nowhere else to go to get saki.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #1842
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
FWIW, the Scarlet Witch is helping me. I think that someone else can boost my power, though and she has been acting strangely...

Just letting y'all know that I will not be able to defeat Galactus without someone else's help...whether that's the witch or not.

This is true. Except for the part about acting strangely. I never do that.

By the way, I believe I will be able to help. Will this make it so you can proceed tomorrow? I believe someone mentioned that he would like to see you attempt to kill Galactus tomorrow. He wouldn't give me his name, but he said his initials were MF.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #1843
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Indeed, you refusing to help in a mission against Galactus will save the world. There is a reason Doom rules this dominion and not the Scarlet Witch. Playing by the rules means acting in concert. The shadows are where the traitors are bred.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #1844
Cable
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post

You are still suspect. Fact is, your ability to defeat Galactus is a created ability. That ability can be created again and there are already folks with that ability coming in.

Don't hang your hat on your ability to help there.
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #1845
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

It would seem Spiderman is in as much danger as Nightcrawler this evening. Doom will be watching the attack roll carefully.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #1846
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
This is true. Except for the part about acting strangely. I never do that.

By the way, I believe I will be able to help. Will this make it so you can proceed tomorrow? I believe someone mentioned that he would like to see you attempt to kill Galactus tomorrow. He wouldn't give me his name, but he said his initials were MF.

I say acting strangely since I never got a response from you that you could do it yet you were in the thread responding, etc.

Seems strange to me.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #1847
Beast
n00b

Quote:
SPECIAL ATTACK - PROBABILITY MANIPULATION

I sent a PM saying I wanted to use my special ability at 3:25 Central, and was told I need to post it in the thread, but that I would still get credit for having performed the action at 3:25 even though I'm not posting it until now. So an FYI, we're supposed to post here in the thread that we're using special abilities.

Quote:
My action was published in the thread before. 1055.

A statement, the veracity of which, cannot be confirmed by any means. None present have the ability to know if you did submit the action, or intentionally did not, and then feigned a lack of knowledge regarding the directives of the Manipulator.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #1848
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable View Post
You are still suspect. Fact is, your ability to defeat Galactus is a created ability. That ability can be created again and there are already folks with that ability coming in.

Don't hang your hat on your ability to help there.

Sure. Whatever Nate. I am definitely not hanging my hat on my ability. I just thought it would be somewhat useful....that being said, I don't mind not using it and sticking in the game longer.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #1849
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
It would seem Spiderman is in as much danger as Nightcrawler this evening. Doom will be watching the attack roll carefully.

Hey Doc, why haven't you chosen a Fifth Prelate? I know you don't have to answer to your minions, but I was curious.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:20 PM   #1850
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

By my count there are 8 attacks on Nightcrawler, 6 on Spiderman, 3 on Mimic, 2 on Scarlet Witch, 1 on Punisher and 1 on Silver Samurai and 1 on Jean Grey.