Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #1751
Shoveler
High School Varsity

So who do I go to for a headstone around here. I'd like to start making my funeral arrangements and pick out a nice plot near the edge of our colony.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #1752
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I saw the manifest incidently. That's how I know Autumn's past. Saw some other's too. SOmeone stole it from me though.

Maybe CF. He seems to be digging himself into quite a hole. Perhaps he can dig one for you as well.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #1753
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
So who do I go to for a headstone around here. I'd like to start making my funeral arrangements and pick out a nice plot near the edge of our colony.
just lock yourself in jail and stop whinin
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:12 AM   #1754
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I saw the manifest incidently. That's how I know Autumn's past. Saw some other's too. SOmeone stole it from me though.

So you didn't give it to font like you said?

There seems to be a lot coming out of you know that could have been much more useful knowing it earlier than this.

I am trying to decide if you're just actively making a ton of bad decisions or going for the all time avalanche of lies to back up lies story.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:13 AM   #1755
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

know=now

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:14 AM   #1756
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So you didn't give it to font like you said?

There seems to be a lot coming out of you know that could have been much more useful knowing it earlier than this.

I am trying to decide if you're just actively making a ton of bad decisions or going for the all time avalanche of lies to back up lies story.

I feel like someone else (Shark?) said they had the manifest and wanted to turn it over to Font.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:14 AM   #1757
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

before i get angry i'm going to log off
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:14 AM   #1758
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Assuming what CF is saying about Autumn is true (and I have no opinion really, other than Autumn pushed less hard than I would've expected D1 to be head doctor), I'm going to throw out a possibility that our researchers focus today on improved medical techniques, in the hopes we can bring this online in a couple days, as we may be down to two doctors. EF didn't list it as a possibility, but he said the game is open-ended so we should be able to do it.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:16 AM   #1759
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
First of all I have to say that I found the manifest, somebody hyde it and I will give it to Fontisian, I think that in the hands that this information has to be is in our leaderīs. The gun also should be in our leaderīs belt.

Chief, it was Shark. This is from post 1561.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:16 AM   #1760
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
before i get angry i'm going to log off

OOC: Hey, man, sorry if I am pushing too hard. Just in game stuff. Not trying to make you mad for real.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:17 AM   #1761
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
just a guess on you based on how you are acting. The autumn stuff is fact. Before coming to Mars, he killed people. He killed lots of people. And I don't want him killing me.

Incorrect. Well, except for the part about CF not wanting me to kill him, I'm sure that's true.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:19 AM   #1762
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Chief, it was Shark. This is from post 1561.

Okay, sorry, CF I presumed it was you, since no one knew you saw the passenger manifest (assuming again you're being truthful).

So how did you see the manifest? Did Shark steal it from you?

font, do you now have the manifest and was it given to you by Shark?

Do any of you have anything more from the manifest that you would like to share? This seems to be a good time to do it.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:20 AM   #1763
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Are there two manifests? I'm confused about the chain of who had it and where it's gone. How did CF get it?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:22 AM   #1764
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Assuming what CF is saying about Autumn is true (and I have no opinion really, other than Autumn pushed less hard than I would've expected D1 to be head doctor), I'm going to throw out a possibility that our researchers focus today on improved medical techniques, in the hopes we can bring this online in a couple days, as we may be down to two doctors. EF didn't list it as a possibility, but he said the game is open-ended so we should be able to do it.

It absolutely is not true, unless it's something i don't know about myself. Like everyone here, I think, I came to Mars for a second chance after having to resign my position. However, all I know about why I resigned is that there was a scandal. I'm pretty sure if I had killed people there would be bigger words for it than that. However, I'm willing to consider the possibility that I'm insane and don't know it.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #1765
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wait, there's something else going on here (shocker I know).

Danny and Schmidty were both hurt in accidents. We presumed at the time they were moderator-caused, due to inactivity, as that sort of thing is not uncommon.

Raven has been active. Not only has he been active, but his accident was described as being suspicious in the day end post by EF.

I don't think we can assume that there isn't a fourth person of interest here (after the murderer, stowaway, and interrogator). An accident-causer, mischief maker, saboteur.

The murders almost seem to be chance opportunities, as Thomkal's profile suggests, weaker victims killed by a coward. Raven, Danny and Schmidty were all fully healthy when victimized by their accidents.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:41 AM   #1766
Thomkal
Head Coach

quick questions: Britrock, JAG-were you told anything about your new role as the police force? abilities gained? don't give details of what as I know likely what they are. Will either/both of you be around at the deadline?

Oh I ended up investigating Chief Rum's interrogation last night-all I learned was that it was done by a professional...which we already knew.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:47 AM   #1767
timmae
College Starter

Does anyone have time to put together a circle of trust list? is it counter to our goals to do so at this stage? Things are getting convoluted and it seems we need to keep an order to this. I'll also update the voting list mid day for what we need to due by deadline. EF sure has given us a CF (not to be confused with CrimsonFox, although maybe they are linked, lol)!!
Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 AM   #1768
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Perhaps the saboteur and murderer are linked? Saboteur hurts the colonists to put them in bad health and in the care of the doctors. The murderer then kills them in their weakened state.

That would probably make the murderer a doctor, which fits with Autumn. But it also fits with me or ntn as ones who care for and watch over the wounded as well.

It feels too obvious to have the murderer of the hurt be the easily traceable doctor caring for them.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #1769
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Does anyone have time to put together a circle of trust list? is it counter to our goals to do so at this stage? Things are getting convoluted and it seems we need to keep an order to this. I'll also update the voting list mid day for what we need to due by deadline. EF sure has given us a CF (not to be confused with CrimsonFox, although maybe they are linked, lol)!!

I don't know about counter to our goals, but I just don't know there is much to go on right now.

Things are definitely getting convoluted.

What might be better (were someone to undertake this gargantuan task) would be a player list like we had with the skills, but instead, linking them to what evidence we have of the various misdeeds and possessions and actions that have occurred since this thing started.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #1770
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

My circle of trust is one less than at the start of a normal game of werewolf - I don't trust myself either. I'd be suspicious of anyone claiming to have a circle at this stage given the information presented in the thread. And if its because of private information you might want to think about revealing that.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #1771
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Read back through some posts to gather some opinions. here goes nothing;

1. In EF's original post he mentioned "one set of us is selfish" and "one set if selfless". While the different goals makes finding the stowaway difficult we should remember that there is a set of colonists who do not have the colony's best interests in mind.
2. When the Communications Equipment was mentioned early in the game it was tied to "Important orders from headquarters". I think we need that equipment up and operating.
3. Need to know more about the passenger manifest in Font's possession.
4. EF mentioned we have the Gun as an item but no bullets. It will be interesting to find out if our defense project provides us with bullets.
5. We are 2 for 2 as far as known backgrounds (Schmidty and Danny) and those backgrounds being a bit shady. We should keep in mind that many more likely have shady backgrounds.

I know... not much help.

I read the first point as one of our goals was selfish and one was selfless.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:07 AM   #1772
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Perhaps the saboteur and murderer are linked? Saboteur hurts the colonists to put them in bad health and in the care of the doctors. The murderer then kills them in their weakened state.

Or to break it down into game terms someone who can do say 50hp damage each day. If you're low on hps then you die, otherwise you're injured. Thus making it one and the same person again. Explaining why there's been one attack every day.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #1773
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I read the first point as one of our goals was selfish and one was selfless.

Reread... yes, you may be right.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #1774
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Thomkal, can you investigate accidents?

Old 02-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #1775
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Wait, there's something else going on here (shocker I know).

Danny and Schmidty were both hurt in accidents. We presumed at the time they were moderator-caused, due to inactivity, as that sort of thing is not uncommon.

Raven has been active. Not only has he been active, but his accident was described as being suspicious in the day end post by EF.

I don't think we can assume that there isn't a fourth person of interest here (after the murderer, stowaway, and interrogator). An accident-causer, mischief maker, saboteur.

The murders almost seem to be chance opportunities, as Thomkal's profile suggests, weaker victims killed by a coward. Raven, Danny and Schmidty were all fully healthy when victimized by their accidents.

Fact:
My accident was no accident. It was a deliberately set trap that caused heavy machinery to fall on me.

Opinion:
I'm not sure that it was deliberately set for me. I think I just happened to be the one that stumbled into it. I think there was likely an equal chance that one of the other construction workers could have been injured by it, instead of me.

Also, the murders of Danny and Schmidty seems to be muddling our information, due to their inactivity. I think them being killed simply due to inactivity is something we need to keep in mind, before we assume there are multiple people of interest already.

If I remember correctly, Danny was not a murder, but was injured in the landing crash, and didn't make it (inactivity penalty?). Schmidty on the other hand, was a murder. Is this correct? Should we assume a difference?
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #1776
Grover
Pro Starter

Raven, I believe it was shown that Danny was strangled with a piece of wire stripped from equipment.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #1777
Grover
Pro Starter

From what we do know, both Danny and Schmidty's murders were stranglings.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:27 AM   #1778
Raven
College Prospect

OK thanks. I don't remember that part. Guess I better sleep with one eye open tonight...
Old 02-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #1779
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Tragedy Again

Someone screams for help. You come running and see a colonist screaming for help and standing near Danny. Danny is dead. Poor, quiet, barely noticeable Danny.

Could be the injuries that finally got the best of him. But then you notice the marks on his neck, they look just like the marks on Schmidty's neck. There is a killer among you that has struck again.

You decide to hold a wake in his memory. Everyone sits around and reminisces about the past.

"Do you remember when he.... well.... when he.... I guess he did something for us to remember?"

Danny was a bioengineer, he was accused of unethical research and joined the mission to avoid the negative feedback that he was getting.

From EF's BMS on Danny.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #1780
Grover
Pro Starter

As far as the murder weapon being a piece of wire stripped from equipment, I believe one of our police force had noticed that. I'll try and find that post as well.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:37 AM   #1781
Zinto
College Starter

So are we assuming that the saboteur decided to to continue to to break things after the communication? To what end? S/He destroyed the communications to have a better chance of winning a role in our government. Why continue to hurt the colony?
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #1782
Zinto
College Starter

I honestly don't know if CF just decided to make a scene about Shoveler without knowing what happened. You said that you had more clarity after you were healed Chief so I don't know if CF would have that information yet.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:40 AM   #1783
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
As far as the murder weapon being a piece of wire stripped from equipment, I believe one of our police force had noticed that. I'll try and find that post as well.

I did Grover.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:40 AM   #1784
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
okay then some info on Danny's and Schmidty's murder:

I am pretty certain that they are one and the same, similar MO's. I have not investigated Danny's murder yet, but just by looking I can tell this. Schmidty was killed with a wire stripped from some piece of equipment nearby and strangled with it.

And the wire spot I knew I had remembered. Though I had the cause of where the wire found wrong.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:43 AM   #1785
Zinto
College Starter

If Raven is right about what happened and just used a piece of construction that ended up being sabotaged than could the saboteur/murderer could just target a job and get a dice role for who gets injured? Starting with a seat our way down to Mars
Old 02-24-2015, 11:44 AM   #1786
Raven
College Prospect

Thanks for the clarification, Grover.

Here is my current circle of trust...

Not the stowaway/murderer/saboteur - Raven, Schmidty, Danny
Unsure of - the rest of you shady bastards
Old 02-24-2015, 11:45 AM   #1787
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I honestly don't know if CF just decided to make a scene about Shoveler without knowing what happened. You said that you had more clarity after you were healed Chief so I don't know if CF would have that information yet.

Conceivable, sure, but he was pretty darn accurate if he didn't know.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:48 AM   #1788
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:

He knew, he was resistant to interrogation and outed me intentionally. All I can say is that he seems very dangerous and is definitely not a mechanic.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #1789
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
So are we assuming that the saboteur decided to to continue to to break things after the communication? To what end? S/He destroyed the communications to have a better chance of winning a role in our government. Why continue to hurt the colony?

Are you just making some assumptions or do you have some reason to think this is true?
Old 02-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #1790
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
He knew, he was resistant to interrogation and outed me intentionally. All I can say is that he seems very dangerous and is definitely not a mechanic.

I had best rephrase that. He is definitely not just a mechanic. Whether he has skill in engineering is beyond my knowledge.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:59 AM   #1791
timmae
College Starter

As of post #1774:

Next Project
No project available

Action
Create Colony Defense 4 - Narcizo (1703), Grover (1708), JAG (1710), timmae (1725)
Collect Supplies From Drop 0 -
Investigate the Heat Source to the Northeast 0 -
Investigate the Landing Area to the Southeast 0 -
No Vote:

Scientific Research
Pending Decision

Engineering Project
Pending Decision

Medical Team
Pending Decision who to Treat

Resources

fontisian May Choose
An assistant to help run the colony

Engineering Project
Pending decision

Police Force/Jail
Pending Decision

Raven
Pending Decision/Assignment

Crimson Fox
Pending Decision/Assignment

Scientific Team
Narcizo
Sharkn20
timmae

Working on Action
Autumn
The Jackal
britrock88
Suicane75
fontisian
ntndeacon
Thomkal
JAG
DanGarion
Shoveler
Zinto
Chief Rum

Unavailable
Raven
Crimson Fox

Roles
Scientific Team - Narcizo, Sharkn20, timmae
Medical Staff - Chief Rum, Autumn, ntndeacon
Engineering Team - Grover, saldana, GoldenEagle
Police Force - Thomkal, britrock88, JAG
Government - fontisian

Last edited by timmae : 02-24-2015 at 12:07 PM. Reason: updated Engineering Project to Pending Decision under Resources
timmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:00 PM   #1792
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
I had best rephrase that. He is definitely not just a mechanic. Whether he has skill in engineering is beyond my knowledge.

What do you think he could be? What is his role? Are you insinuating that CF is the stowaway? The murderer? Someone here just to cause havoc and confusion among our ranks?

Old 02-24-2015, 12:00 PM   #1793
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Are you just making some assumptions or do you have some reason to think this is true?

The reason Brit could have sabotaged the communications was to hide his identity and help win the sheriff role. So I made the assumption the next person able to sabotage was given the same deal.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #1794
Grover
Pro Starter

timmae, I haven't officially decided to improve offensive capacity at this time. I was waiting to gather information from other engineers to see where they feel our best course of action would be.

Old 02-24-2015, 12:03 PM   #1795
Zinto
College Starter

I also don't think it is crazy to think Shoveler is not a seer. Someone in thread asked for Chief to be interrogated before it happened. Eagle has said we have some control over our actions. It wouldn't surprise me if Shoveler asked if he had the ability to interrogate based on his past experiences.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #1796
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

Do you think he is dangerous because he was able to overpower you? Or do you have some other reason to believe so?
Old 02-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #1797
fontisian
College Prospect

I have the passenger manifest. I can ask for three names of people or three details of people who should be here.

The names are more explicitly useful for finding the stowaway, but I suspect the details are more useful for finding the murderer among us. Any thoughts?

I also thought Shoveler was fairly obvious about hinting to be the interrogator Day 1.

For the questions, I think it would be good to ask about the chemicals. Any other ideas?
Old 02-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #1798
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
timmae, I haven't officially decided to improve offensive capacity at this time. I was waiting to gather information from other engineers to see where they feel our best course of action would be.

10-4... never knew what a pain in the ass those updates were. Gotta hand it to you EF... whew.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #1799
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
What do you think he could be? What is his role? Are you insinuating that CF is the stowaway? The murderer? Someone here just to cause havoc and confusion among our ranks?

I was only able to interrogate about the murders. So while I used my shortlist of potential stowaways to shoot from the hip on the interrogations I do not think he was the murderer. At least that is my hunch, I could be wrong, I wasn't able to get anything out of him other than he has been programmed somehow to prevent divulging information under duress. He gave me the impression that he wouldn't need to wait for someone to be critically injured if he wanted to kill them. That doesn't mean he didn't jump on an easy opportunity if he turns out to be the killer. But at this point there is no evidence either way that he was involved.

That information alone tells me he isn't a mechanic, but he may have some skill in that area, and the fact that he outed me intentionally leads me to think he wanted to make sure my role was out in the open. It gives me the impression that he is working against the colony for some unknown reason.

Now perhaps he is actually upset about the way he was being questioned by CR this morning, but I see it as two potential outcomes. 1. He is actually upset about the questioning, or 2. He used being upset as a way to deflect further questioning.

I have to concur with CR's logic, I think we may be dealing with a group of nefarious roles that when used together can take us out easily.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #1800
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I have the passenger manifest. I can ask for three names of people or three details of people who should be here.

The names are more explicitly useful for finding the stowaway, but I suspect the details are more useful for finding the murderer among us. Any thoughts?

There are serious questions about: Crimson Fox, Autumn, GoldenEagle and DanGarion based on previous exchanges. I know very little about Zinto, Suicane, TheJackal, ntndeacon. Britrock maybe? Thomkal because of his role? Discuss. I am sure others have acquired more knowledge than I and can expand/delete as warranted.

I don't want to make anyone in that list feel like I am targeting... just going off of posts within this thread.