Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-25-2007, 12:18 PM   #1701
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
My gut says Alan and LSG are the last 2.

My gut tells me that you are wrong.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:18 PM   #1702
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I guess it's possible there is only 1 replicant left also. I know people have mentioned seeing others out at night but it seems nothing concrete has come from that.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #1703
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

There will be no dolas in WW
Old 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #1704
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
My gut says Alan and LSG are the last 2.

So does mine. I have the advantage of knowing I don't have a role however.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #1705
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

dola - just kidding
Old 07-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #1706
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

And path comes in to ruin my joke
Old 07-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #1707
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
Can anyone explain to mean why it was that when Chief Rum guarded me it put me in the hospital? But, when he guarded RendeR, all it did was block the kill?

The only thing I can think of is that a replicant kill attempt is more powerful.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:21 PM   #1708
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
And path comes in to ruin my joke

HA!
Old 07-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #1709
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Good question.. but if chief isn't the bodyguard how did your attack on render get blocked?

I believe Chief is the bodyguard, I am just trying to figure out...why the difference in outcomes...especially since the bodyguard is a human.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #1710
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Something I don't get.. It seems the wolves have specific roles outlined for them:

1) Brutal wolf
2) anti-seer
3) Night kill.

So I don't get how we had reports on some nights of multiple attackers? Who was it that reported seeing two at one attack? Also based on this, it seems to me if we get the right one killed or sent to mars, they cant kill at night at all?
Old 07-25-2007, 12:26 PM   #1711
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Something I don't get.. It seems the wolves have specific roles outlined for them:

1) Brutal wolf
2) anti-seer
3) Night kill.

So I don't get how we had reports on some nights of multiple attackers? Who was it that reported seeing two at one attack? Also based on this, it seems to me if we get the right one killed or sent to mars, they cant kill at night at all?

I reported two people attacked st. cronin. And, Chief Rum reported two people attacked me.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:26 PM   #1712
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I believe Chief is the bodyguard, I am just trying to figure out...why the difference in outcomes...especially since the bodyguard is a human.

Since you brought it up, I went looking to try to figure it out as well. Thats when I saw that only one wolf is listed as even being able to be killed. I know we had at least someone say they saw multiple attackers. Was that just barkeep lying to us about that?

My initial thought was maybe more than 1 attacked you allowing them to do that to you.. but the rules seem to indicate only one of them could attack.

So my next thought is that Render was indeed a wolf, and when you attack a wolf who is guarded they dont get put into the hospital, but when a human is attacked and guarded, they are..

Otherwise, I have no clue.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #1713
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I reported two people attacked st. cronin. And, Chief Rum reported two people attacked me.

Ok, well then the rules clearly aren't very clear in that regard then. I don't understand the purpose of having one person who can attack at night, if multiple wolves actually can.

Maybe if that stronger wolf does the attacking, he can put you in the hospital?
Old 07-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #1714
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Still trying to catch up, so I haven't read reaction yet. But here's what happened. I chose to protect render in case he had accidentally outed himself as a seer. It seemed he might have important information. Lathum doesn't know anything beyond what he has already picked up (I mean, he has no role abilities to learn more that I am aware of), so it made no sense to protect him. It was a throw of the dice not protecting myself. I made a lot of daring the wolves to come after. So I figured they wouldn't do that. And I couldn't protect twothree, which would have been my first choice.

So I protected render on the sneaky play, thinking to stop wolves--not twothree.

I am going to doing something that is probably stupid here, but...

unvote LoneStarGirl
vote Chief Rum

Chief Rum, could you describe how you stopped me from attacking RendeR? Or where? Or what you saw that night.

I have kept the facts (the description) of how I was stopped from killing RendeR to myself. So, I would like to hear from, Chief Rum, exactly what he saw that night. And, then I will change my vote.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #1715
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

If chiefrum ISN'T the bodyguard then who is he?
Old 07-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #1716
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I never got to RendeR's place. Someone attacked me before I got there, and I ran away again. I am such a coward in this game.

And, I am just quoting this for Chief Rum to look at. This is the only information I provided, but I do know more about what happened and/or where it happened.

I wish I would of thought of asking Chief Rum earlier about what he saw/ where he was at.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #1717
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:

I think he is still the bodyguard. I just want to hear his side of the story about what happened that night, to see if it matches up with what I know.

Did RendeR ever state what happened that night? If he was human, he sure wasn't much help. I know AlanT asked RendeR what happened, I saw that post, but I need to go look if RendeR ever answered.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #1718
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I guess this is what I have been trying to ask myself... We know -someone- blocked twothree's attack on Render.. and we -assume- someone blocked the attack on Twothree...

That really sounds like a bodyguard is out there.. and if iits not Chief.. then who? I just cant help but think Chief is good here.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #1719
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think he is still the bodyguard. I just want to hear his side of the story about what happened that night, to see if it matches up with what I know.

Did RendeR ever state what happened that night? If he was human, he sure wasn't much help. I know AlanT asked RendeR what happened, I saw that post, but I need to go look if RendeR ever answered.

Render later stated he didn't get a PM at all about that night. So that was his answer to me.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #1720
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

ie: as far as Render was concerned, he didn't even know you tried to kill him if you hadn't had said so.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:53 PM   #1721
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess this is what I have been trying to ask myself... We know -someone- blocked twothree's attack on Render.. and we -assume- someone blocked the attack on Twothree...

That really sounds like a bodyguard is out there.. and if iits not Chief.. then who? I just cant help but think Chief is good here.

I agree with Alan here. There have obviously been blocks, and nobody else has countered his claim. If the bodyguard had been previously sent to Mars/killed, I have to think either twothree would have gotten killed, or RendeR when twothree went after him.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #1722
Telle
College Starter

Ok, so shall the plan be to vote off LSG today and have twothree kill his choice of Alan and path tonight?

I think I already put my vote in on LSG, but just in case..
Vote LSG
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #1723
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I have to get a quick vote in, but it doesn't seem to matter. I just don't see Render as a Replicant. It was an odd move, but I have seen those made before by perfectly normal villagers. Render did not go anywhere last night as I was BGing him, FWIW.

I know you all question that, but BK was lying about Night Three, and I didn't see him go anywhere, and st.cronin did nothing on Night Two, which twothree said he was unable to do anything that night.

I am going to go with someone not saying much of anything right now.

VOTE LSG

And, also to help Chief Rum out, here is the information Chief Rum gave about what happened that night. Not much, except that RendeR did not go anywhere.

Also, it is curious to notethat he votes for LSG, and then suddenly RendeR changes his vote to LSG. (I would probably do that also, if I was RendeR, but I just wanted to note it.)
Old 07-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #1724
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I don't really understand what you are getting at twothree.. If you think Chief is the bodyguard, why vote for him? I guess I'm not following your thought progression at all.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #1725
twothree
College Prospect

And, one final question for Chief Rum, who did you protect last night?
Old 07-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #1726
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

I don't think this is a wise question, if there is a mechanic where he can't block the same player twice he will put a target on someone's back by answering it.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:05 PM   #1727
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I don't really understand what you are getting at twothree.. If you think Chief is the bodyguard, why vote for him? I guess I'm not following your thought progression at all.

Like I said it was just a stupid move, so...

unvote Chief Rum
vote LoneStarGirl
Old 07-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #1728
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Ok, well then the rules clearly aren't very clear in that regard then. I don't understand the purpose of having one person who can attack at night, if multiple wolves actually can.

Maybe if that stronger wolf does the attacking, he can put you in the hospital?

I don't understand that myself. There is quite a bit of information that I don't have and wish I did. The PMs I receive cause more questions than they provide answers.

Things like why do I always run away? Why didn't I kill st. cronin when I had the chance? Is the window in my hotel room broken or not? Will I ever fire my pistol or do I just draw it for fun? Is the pistol even loaded or is the safety permantly stuck? Why do I report somethings to my superiors, but decide not to report other things? Am I a replicant or a human?
Old 07-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #1729
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well I am out until after the deadline. I see no reason to change my vote.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #1730
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well the complete lack of defense on LSG's part either tells me she is the last wolf and given up on the game, or is a human, and someone else is the wolf.

Hope its the former.

Vote LSG
Old 07-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #1731
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I really actually don't feel bad about that night kill at all.

Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #1732
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post

Its good to have you back playing again!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:07 PM   #1733
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There have been a lot of odd things with my role actually, including last night. I guarded someone who didn't do anything last night (according to my PM), and yet evidence suggests he did do something. It's rather annoying when my BG abilities aren't actually BG abilities but "house guard". When I guarded twothree, I made to follow him when he was getting ready to go out. So I don't know why I wouldn't follow my target last night.

Either that, or my target is lying, but that flies against all logic up to this point.

As for why the differences, I think it was already said. You're human, and so am I. Replicants are not human, but tougher to kill. Also, there were two of them, only one of you. Keep in mind, when I popped you going after Render, you got me a good one, too, and stunned me. Even given you're Deckard, I don't seem to be all that terrific a BG.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:16 PM   #1734
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am going to doing something that is probably stupid here, but...

unvote LoneStarGirl
vote Chief Rum

Chief Rum, could you describe how you stopped me from attacking RendeR? Or where? Or what you saw that night.

I have kept the facts (the description) of how I was stopped from killing RendeR to myself. So, I would like to hear from, Chief Rum, exactly what he saw that night. And, then I will change my vote.

Sure. I saw a shadowy figure coming over the rooftop alleys (wasn't sure what that meant, figured it was there for color) toward Render's place, so I ambushed him form above. I hit him on the head with my fist and stunned him. He was armed and reached for his pistol, but instead of trying to fire it, he hit me in the chest with it and knocked me down. He then escaped down a rope to a vehicle below. I never was told who it was, but obviously figured it out the next day from what you were saying.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #1735
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

IIRC, Render said he didn't even get a PM. He had an undisturbed sleep, it would seem.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #1736
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I am going to take the fifth on this one in the interest of the villagers.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:21 PM   #1737
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Make room on the bandwagon.

VOTE LSG
Old 07-25-2007, 08:07 PM   #1738
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Vote count just coming.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #1739
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Day 7 Vote Count

LoneStarGirl 6 - Lathum, path12, Telle, twothree, AlanT, Chief Rum

Did not vote: LoneStarGirl

LoneStarGirl is the player who must be exiled to Mars today. Will she be atonning for her crimes or merely an innocent sent to wither away needlessly?

Night action deadline is 10am EST
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #1740
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, its unfortunate that the game didn't end here.

Twothree, if you choose to kill me then thats fine. I really wish you had scanned me any of the 3 times I asked, but things are what they are I suppose. If you choose to come to kill me tonight, I can't imagine the game would end with a wolf victory from that mistake. I have to guess there can only be one more wolf left, and guess it has to be Path.

I think its pretty clear if you kill me tonight, you will need to lynch Path tommorrow. I'm hoping you go after Path tonight, and I really hope that ends the game.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:13 PM   #1741
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Either way Alan/ Path tonight and the other lynch tomorrow.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:58 PM   #1742
path12
Coordinator

I would second what Alan says, except the other way around. If you want to off me, OK, but it does not win the game for us but you should be able to get that tomorrow with lynching Alan then.

If it turns out to be Lathum I'm gonna be pissed.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #1743
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

1. Alan T
4. Chief Rum
7. Lathum
9. path12
12. Telle
17. twothree

Like I outlined earlier today, I just can't fathom the amount of deception needed to pull off Telle/Twothree being bad, or even for Chief rum to be bad. If any of them are evil, then well hats off.

So I'll assume for this sake that Telle, Chief RUm, Twothree are good, and I know I am good.

That means I will assume there are at least 4 good left, and we outnumber the wolves either 4-2 or 5-1. I assume the wolves will make a kill tonight to bring it to 3-2 or 4-1 depending on how many are left.

The only thing I fear is.. what if both Lathum and Path are evil. They kill someone tonight, and twothree kills me. Suddenly its 2-2 and they win. If only Path is left evil, its 3-1 and no problem.

Just the way both Lathum and Path commented tonight makes me worry that they are about to win the game if I get killed. So trying to think through all possibilities, and I will try to do it from twothree's viewpoint since he does not know I am good..

Twothree knows telle is good, and assumes Chief rUm is good. So Two three has a CoT of 3 of the last 6 left. He knows 3 wolves aren't left as the game woudl be over. If twothree kills no one tonight, and wolves make a kill tonight, then its either 3-2 or 4-1 depending how many wolves are left.. Then the lynch choice tommorrow is virtually the same as twothree's night kill choice tonight.. Who to lynch.. Path or me.. wrong choice ends the game with a wolf win if there are 2 left, if only 1 left, then it is really hard for the wolves to win no matter what at this point.

So based on all of that, I guess it doesnt really matter if twothree does the kill tonight, or if the lynch is done tommorrow.. If there are 2 wolves left, killing me loses the game, if there is only 1 wolf left, then it doesn't really matter who dies tonight, the other can be killed tommorrow.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #1744
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Just the way both Lathum and Path commented tonight makes me worry that they are about to win the game if I get killed. So trying to think through all possibilities, and I will try to do it from twothree's viewpoint since he does not know I am good..

I thought you didn't care one way or the other if either you or I was killed tonight. I guess you changed your mind once I agreed.

I trust twothree to make the correct decision. What concerns me more is that Chief gets a good block. My worry is that whoever the replicant(s) left are, they're looking more for Tyrell than anything else at this point.

At the same time, we can't afford to lose either our BG or seer/assassin.

It's a tough call for both of them. I think the natural argument comes down to either you or I being the target tonight. I'm fine with that as long as the humans end up winning.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #1745
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think Tyrell is dead.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:06 PM   #1746
twothree
College Prospect

Sorry, if this prolongs the game, but I am not killing anyone tonight. Right now, I think it is for the best that I don't do a kill tonight. There are a few reasons for this, none of which I am going to mention. Though, I don't think it will hurt to let everyone know that I am not killing anyone tonight.

Though, it probably doesn't matter, since I haven't killed anyone in this game with my abilities, yet.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #1747
twothree
College Prospect

waves to the ghost of st. cronin
Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #1748
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Sorry, if this prolongs the game, but I am not killing anyone tonight. Right now, I think it is for the best that I don't do a kill tonight. There are a few reasons for this, none of which I am going to mention. Though, I don't think it will hurt to let everyone know that I am not killing anyone tonight.

Though, it probably doesn't matter, since I haven't killed anyone in this game with my abilities, yet.

that is a HUGE mistake with no upside!!

The bad guy (s) will get a kill, if you pass up your kill tonight you may be dead.

We have 6 left with 4 cleared or close to it, why wouldn't you kill? We can probably end the game tomorrow!!
Old 07-25-2007, 11:20 PM   #1749
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
that is a HUGE mistake with no upside!!

The bad guy (s) will get a kill, if you pass up your kill tonight you may be dead.

We have 6 left with 4 cleared or close to it, why wouldn't you kill? We can probably end the game tomorrow!!

I can think of two very good reasons not to do a kill tonight. One of which, you may be able to reason out. The second of which is a secret, which I am not telling.

The bad guy (s) are free to kill me if they want. The game will probably not end tommorrow that's why I apoligized for prolonging the game.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:26 PM   #1750
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
waves to the ghost of st. cronin

/waves back

Hey, you should sign up for my game.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote