Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #1701
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Mimic, this is indeed a bold plan. Do we have any way of supporting it, though? How are we to know that you were not just selling a bill of goods to Magneto, Jean (actually I suspect she may be in the plot with you anyway), and Scarlet Witch?

If I find myself convinced, and I can get in before the deadline I'll certainly be willing to remove my attack.

Nope. No way of supporting it. In fact, if I were you I would say this is patently ridiculous. How do we know that we aren't boosting your power to take out Lord Doom? How do we know that you are going to do what you're going to say?

FWIW, I think Jean's evil as well.

*shrug* Trust me or trust me not. If y'all don't like the plan it's fine with me to scrap it.

[ooc]I like playing the game, but by the same token...damn it's hard to get work done! *cough* especially when I have to defend myself[/ooc]
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #1702
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
As you wish, Lord Doom.

One of the issues I wish to discuss is a potential vulnerability of Galactus. He relies on his body armor to regulate his functions. If those functions can be disrupted, I expect he would become much weaker -- perhaps weak enough for Mimic's scheme to succeed.

I have a certain...aptitude...for disassembling devices, as was seen on the mission against the destroyer.

If anyone can find a way to affect the armor, it would be you, Lordship.

Actually I did not know Galactus wore body armor. I believe I too may be able to affect it.
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #1703
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom has his own schemes to deal with Galactus, which I trust well. Our first priority must be success on today's mission, and a successful attack in this evening. This will give us the time for my plans to come to fruition.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #1704
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Vision is an Android, he doesn't "feel" anything.

He told me that he felt something cold and metal slip up next to his butt last night. Was that you?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #1705
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
I still think since we surely are looking for more than one traitor, what is the harm in giving Mimic tommorrow to prove he is not just trying to sell us a bill of sale here. Many of the same concerns you bring up are ones I have already voiced (and as far as I know, I was the only one who voted for mimic yesterday and couldn't get anyone else to join me). If all will be proven before the weekend as he says, we have another decent candidate today to focus on anyways. It is not like we have to randomly choose as if this was day 1.

Again, it will not be tomorrow. I have 15 energy at the moment and will need 20 total.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #1706
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Again, it will not be tomorrow. I have 15 energy at the moment and will need 20 total.

If you aren't exerting any energy elsewhere, shouldn't you get 20 by tommorrow night?
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #1707
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
He told me that he felt something cold and metal slip up next to his butt last night. Was that you?
[ooc] get back to work, pervert![\ooc]
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #1708
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
If you aren't exerting any energy elsewhere, shouldn't you get 20 by tommorrow night?

I'm not sure what everybody else started with but I started with 10 energy.

Day 1: Standard attack -1
Night 1: Recover 4
Day 2: Standard attack -1
Night 2: Recover 4
Day 3: Attack Destroyer -1
Day 3: Standard attack -1
Night 3: Recover 4

That comes out to 18 tomorrow morning.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #1709
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

I'm ok with letting Mimic proceed with his plan. In my mind the outcomes are

- He succeeds and dies (works for me, truth be told, and I could see that even if he's a traitor the group of them might've devised this)
- He succeeds and lives. I'll not be itching to lynch him, but it won't clear him IMO
- He fails and dies (not as good as above, but hey, it's his funeral)
- He fails and lives (lynch time holmes)
- It's all a bluff (lynch time holmes)

I think if it's a bluff then he's royally screwed himself since I imagine it was aimed to be in conjunction with killing Apocolpyse and winning the game in a fell swoop (with him, possibly JG and the new appointee making the 3/5 council win)
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #1710
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
[ooc] get back to work, pervert![\ooc]

I just sent an email out...what more do you want?

Besides, Vizh told me that he mistook Colossus for Jocasta. Imagine the surprise this morning in that bed!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #1711
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Hence my statement that if you had asked earlier, IE prior to the mission, I could have reserved a point for your demonstration.

And since Mr. Storm has now been eliminated and verified my distrust of him I can be honest with my abilities.

I do 2 points of damage per ep I expend. I hit him with 3 points because I suspected he was not what he said he was. I have no solid evidence, it was a gut feeling, luckily my instincts were correct in this case.

I postured strongly to keep everyone leery of trying to attack me for fear of my retaliation.

Victor, I will do as ordered if you so choose, (guarding tonight) however I am still very weak from the attack on Galactus and fear that I may not be the best person to protect anyone this evening.

Your story sure does change a lot Colossus. Frankly, you're likely going to be staring down some 40th century metal today with my attack my friend.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #1712
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I'm not sure what everybody else started with but I started with 10 energy.

Day 1: Standard attack -1
Night 1: Recover 4
Day 2: Standard attack -1
Night 2: Recover 4
Day 3: Attack Destroyer -1
Day 3: Standard attack -1
Night 3: Recover 4

That comes out to 18 tomorrow morning.

You said you have 15 now. you should get 3 tonight and 3 friday night correct? that would be more than 20 if we give you tommorrow. I have very little patience to let you string us out till Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.. by what you say you should have enough energy by tommorrow night.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #1713
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

The danger, Kang, is what a bluff mihgt be concealing. Is there something else he is capable of by storing up energy, and will we survive it? I have little desire to let one of my servants stock up energy while the rest toil for me.

I do not trust well a plan that involves letting a player sit idly by. But Doom is yet undecided.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #1714
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangtheConqueror View Post
I'm ok with letting Mimic proceed with his plan. In my mind the outcomes are

- He succeeds and dies (works for me, truth be told, and I could see that even if he's a traitor the group of them might've devised this)
- He succeeds and lives. I'll not be itching to lynch him, but it won't clear him IMO
- He fails and dies (not as good as above, but hey, it's his funeral)
- He fails and lives (lynch time holmes)
- It's all a bluff (lynch time holmes)

I think if it's a bluff then he's royally screwed himself since I imagine it was aimed to be in conjunction with killing Apocolpyse and winning the game in a fell swoop (with him, possibly JG and the new appointee making the 3/5 council win)

Again, there is no option for me succeeding and living. I will die if I am successful. Once I'm dead, I'll be cleared. It will be up to the group whether they would like my services back.

This has sort of fallen apart and I wish this could've been done in private but it is what it is. Kang, I believe you are one of the few that could bring me back from the dead. I also think you could use your power to help our cause a little more....

I'll leave it at that. I don't want to spell it out completely, but hopefully you can read between the lines.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #1715
ProfessorX
Mascot

[ooc] if i am guarding i still have to make a standard attack, right? because i'm going to dinner with a buddy so i should do it now to make sure i get in at least a placeholder [/ooc]
ProfessorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #1716
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Again, there is no option for me succeeding and living. I will die if I am successful. Once I'm dead, I'll be cleared. It will be up to the group whether they would like my services back.

This has sort of fallen apart and I wish this could've been done in private but it is what it is. Kang, I believe you are one of the few that could bring me back from the dead. I also think you could use your power to help our cause a little more....

I'll leave it at that. I don't want to spell it out completely, but hopefully you can read between the lines.

I have zero ability to bring anyone back from the dead. I've already stated one of my abilities, and that is certainly not bringing people BACK to life.

The other isn't that, it has a use, but given it's cost my desire to use it has been mitigated.

I think you're making a lot of suppositions about people's powers, given how off-base you appear to be regarding mine.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #1717
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
You said you have 15 now. you should get 3 tonight and 3 friday night correct? that would be more than 20 if we give you tommorrow. I have very little patience to let you string us out till Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.. by what you say you should have enough energy by tommorrow night.

You kept on saying give me till tomorrow. I won't have enough energy by then. I won't get the energy until after the Day 4 Night Actions are complete.

The other thing is that this is also dependent on another. Can I take out Galactus? Sure, but not by myself.

Essentially I was (and still am if this all works out) trying to rid you of one variable in the win conditions. The rest of you could concentrate on the traitors. How is that not good?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #1718
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
You kept on saying give me till tomorrow. I won't have enough energy by then. I won't get the energy until after the Day 4 Night Actions are complete.

The other thing is that this is also dependent on another. Can I take out Galactus? Sure, but not by myself.

Essentially I was (and still am if this all works out) trying to rid you of one variable in the win conditions. The rest of you could concentrate on the traitors. How is that not good?

Ok, you are convincing me more and more that depending on you is not necessarily a good idea. As I was trying to encourage others to give you a few days to prove yourself, instead you are playing word games with me and now trying to stretch what you originally said 3 days to who knows how many.

My last several posts have all said we should give you tomorrow and you should have enough points by tomorrow night, yet you instead try to twist the argument around and play games. So I give up and you win.. I don't care, everyone can vote for Mimic after all, I have no desire to protect him especially when he is being difficult. I don't think I believe you any longer and I'll invent some other way to take care of Galacticus if you aren't going to.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #1719
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangtheConqueror View Post
I have zero ability to bring anyone back from the dead. I've already stated one of my abilities, and that is certainly not bringing people BACK to life.

The other isn't that, it has a use, but given it's cost my desire to use it has been mitigated.

I think you're making a lot of suppositions about people's powers, given how off-base you appear to be regarding mine.
It's not suppositions, it's creativity regarding the use of the "Make Your Own Power" power. You could certainly bring people back from the dead. You time travel!

[ooc]Do you all understand that the GMs are very lenient and willing to listen to ideas about the "Make Your Own Power"?[/ooc]
Old 10-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #1720
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Ok, you are convincing me more and more that depending on you is not necessarily a good idea. As I was trying to encourage others to give you a few days to prove yourself, instead you are playing word games with me and now trying to stretch what you originally said 3 days to who knows how many.

My last several posts have all said we should give you tomorrow and you should have enough points by tomorrow night, yet you instead try to twist the argument around and play games. So I give up and you win.. I don't care, everyone can vote for Mimic after all, I have no desire to protect him especially when he is being difficult. I don't think I believe you any longer and I'll invent some other way to take care of Galacticus if you aren't going to.

I'm baffled here. How was I playing word games? I laid out the math.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #1721
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I'm baffled here. How was I playing word games? I laid out the math.

You laid out the math for a completely different argument that had nothing to do with what I said.. but sure you laid out the math.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #1722
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

There could be somebody out there that even has, inherently, certain bring back from the dead powers. I would imagine somebody like Jean Grey can rise under the right circumstances, I would imagine there are others that might be able to rescue people from death under certain circumstances, etc. Plus, with the make your own power, there could be all kinds of things. I don't think we can write off the presence of powers, that's dangerous thinking Kang.

Now, after all that, do I trust Mimic. I don't know, but I guarded him last night and didn't receive any word of him doing anything odd nor was he or I attacked.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #1723
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
Mod Question: Is a majority 50% or 50+1%? This makes a difference in terms of how easy or hard it would be to get a majority. Since if they just need 50%, it could suggest that there was only 1 bad prelate, as that would be only 2 more deaths needed. If it was 50+1 the idea of two bad prelates seems more likely.

50+1
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #1724
Aardwolf
n00b

I have been regretfully detained by sleep induced after a long journey on flying machine. The Samurai and Quicksilver must be stopped. If we do not stop them now they will assist the rebellion in causing more deaths to our allies.

I am not yet caught up on the actions other than to see that Dr. Doom seems to believe he can simply take our allegiance by force. He is quite ignorant in his beliefs.

attack Samurai
Aardwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #1725
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
You laid out the math for a completely different argument that had nothing to do with what I said.. but sure you laid out the math.
I said this yesterday. Bolded part for you:
Quote:
I believe it was general consensus that Magneto came out looking the best in the mission yesterday. If Quicksilver and the Torch had thoughts about it, why didn't they come forth yesterday?

I reiterate my claim that I can stop Galactus. I cannot stop him by myself and I cannot stop him for another three days (I need to conserve my energy). The toll will be great on me, but I will need another's assistance once I defeat Galactus.

It may be prudent to still attack Galactus since he may do something in the time it takes for me to "charge" up.

I will need the other Prelates' assistance, specifically Jean and Magneto...so I ask them again to join the Prelates of Apocalypse.
At no point have I ever said I could do it tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #1726
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
It's not suppositions, it's creativity regarding the use of the "Make Your Own Power" power. You could certainly bring people back from the dead. You time travel!

[ooc]Do you all understand that the GMs are very lenient and willing to listen to ideas about the "Make Your Own Power"?[/ooc]

I understand that, but I've already made my own power and well, it isn't that.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #1727
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post
I have been regretfully detained by sleep induced after a long journey on flying machine. The Samurai and Quicksilver must be stopped. If we do not stop them now they will assist the rebellion in causing more deaths to our allies.

I am not yet caught up on the actions other than to see that Dr. Doom seems to believe he can simply take our allegiance by force. He is quite ignorant in his beliefs.

attack Samurai

Care to be a bit more specific there Mr "I come first in the alphabet"?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #1728
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post

attack Samurai

Both are bold statements that require explanation. What is the basis of your accusations against Silver Samurai and my son? And opposition to Lord Doom is support for the rebellion. Which side do you take?
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #1729
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I said this yesterday. Bolded part for you:

At no point have I ever said I could do it tomorrow.

Like I said, I'm done trying to convince people to not vote for you. I have absolutely no idea why you are making things up or arguing things that I'm not even saying when others are presenting cases against you. I have thoughts in my head that one of your accusers currently sees the writing on the wall, know you won't be able to deliver and are trying to get out in front of the train to accuse you.

I said multiple times today (three at least) that you should have enough points tommorrow evening. That we should give you tommorrow, you can rest and get your points back. You keep then arguing and presenting math on some other case that has nothing to do with what I said. So anyhows.. yes I fully realize you say you have 15 points now, you shouldn't likely have 20 points tommorrow morning.. I don't think I have once claimed you should otherwise after you listed how many points you have..

Still you continue to play word games instead and argue with the person who is actually saying to give you time.. .WHY is that I wonder?? You are just lucky that right now my logical nature is likely winning out and I will be attack elsewhere even though you sure as anything have pushed me beyond the point of making it really easy to want to attack you. Maybe you find me an easy target, I don't know!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #1730
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

I see what the problem here is. You believe I will have enough energy tomorrow night. This is incorrect as I have told you before.

Quote:
Order of Night Actions:
1. Defense actions
2. Research actions
3. Attack actions
4. Energy/health regeneration
Tie-breakers on order - actions that cost less energy are processed before actions that cost more energy within the same category. In the event of a tie in order of operations and energy cost, the first action submitted will be processed first.
Night 4 I will have enough energy, but due to the sequence of actions I will not be able to attack Galactus. The GMs did say I could do it during the Day or Night cycle...my bad on forgetting to mention that part and that is probably what confused you.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #1731
Aardwolf
n00b

I am not so regretfully pulled away for the night to watch mere mortals do combat with a bat and a ball. I will be readily available (finally) tomorrow.

The tollowing is based upon not knowing the last 8 pages but time does not permit that final research and it would take a major twist to change mu suspicions.

Watch:
Samurai
QuickSilver
Collosus
Old 10-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #1732
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
I said multiple times today (three at least) that you should have enough points tommorrow evening. That we should give you tommorrow, you can rest and get your points back. You keep then arguing and presenting math on some other case that has nothing to do with what I said. So anyhows.. yes I fully realize you say you have 15 points now, you shouldn't likely have 20 points tommorrow morning.. I don't think I have once claimed you should otherwise after you listed how many points you have..

Still you continue to play word games instead and argue with the person who is actually saying to give you time.. .WHY is that I wonder?? You are just lucky that right now my logical nature is likely winning out and I will be attack elsewhere even though you sure as anything have pushed me beyond the point of making it really easy to want to attack you. Maybe you find me an easy target, I don't know!

Ah, the reason why I "argue" with you is that I was afraid that if they give me until tomorrow, I will not be able to come through tomorrow evening...that is why I laid out my energy.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #1733
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Just because Mimic has utterly frustrated me and made me wish I hadn't tried to get people to not vote for him.. this is how utterly silly he is being. Here he lists how many points he needs and how many he has.

Quote:
I need 20 energy in order to do it and another player to boost me to a level to which I could absorb Galactus' power.

Hopefully the Scarlet Witch can boost my power as I have 15 energy at the moment and will reach 20 in two more days.

The following quotes show where I repeatedly said we should give Mimic tommorrow, let him sit around do nothing, collect points, whatever.. and where I repeatedly said he should have the points on the friday night action phase...

Quote:
I still think since we surely are looking for more than one traitor, what is the harm in giving Mimic tommorrow to prove he is not just trying to sell us a bill of sale here. Many of the same concerns you bring up are ones I have already voiced (and as far as I know, I was the only one who voted for mimic yesterday and couldn't get anyone else to join me). If all will be proven before the weekend as he says, we have another decent candidate today to focus on anyways. It is not like we have to randomly choose as if this was day 1.

Quote:

Quote:

I'll just let everyone else draw their own conclusions to why he is choosing to attack me instead for trying to be logical about this. My instinct now says he knows he won't be able to produce I guess. Either way I'm not voting for him today and likely won't tommorrow.. but I'm done supporting his cause and will be looking for other solutions to take care of Galacticus.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #1734
Mimic
High School JV

As entertaining as this is, my alter ego calls...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #1735
Aardwolf
n00b

Quote:
Both are bold statements that require explanation. What is the basis of your accusations against Silver Samurai and my son? And opposition to Lord Doom is support for the rebellion. Which side do you take?

Actions speak loudly against Samurai. Emma has already spotted this as well. For QuickSilver non-actions speak even louder. Hit and run attacks with no explanation and no basis for arguement throw up very large red flares.

I intend to find out more but those results may rely on how my powers can expand.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #1736
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
I'm certainly willing to cast my day's attack on Mimic. He claimed to be willing to sacrifice himself against Galaticus (which would obviously serve the traitor's goals as well). But would this have exposed him as a traitor?

I'll note you are eager to cast eyes on the former prelates, so long as it is not yourself. I would much rather attack you than Mimic tonight, however seeing that your actions to date have convinced Lord Doom that you are either expendable or untrustworthy by being ordered to guard duty is good enough. For now.
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #1737
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I see what the problem here is. You believe I will have enough energy tomorrow night. This is incorrect as I have told you before.

That is what I have been saying. You should have enough energy Friday night. I assumed if it was involving Galacticus then you would be able to prove it the next day phase during the mission or seperately.. and if you don't we can just attack you instead. I don't honestly care anymore though. I don't like people attempting to play word games especially when I feel I went out on a limb to try to support their cause even when I wasn't sure of the quality of your character.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #1738
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Unfortunately I am being called away to my lab to do work for the evening. I likely won't be back until after the sunset tonight. As much as I would like to do otherwise, I'll still go with the logical argument I presented earlier on why I feel this is the best path:

Standard Attack Nightcrawler
Old 10-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #1739
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

There are still many who have not committed to the mission against Galactus. Late arrivals they may be, but Doom will be casting his eye on them if they choose not to aid the cause.

I will not call for Mimic's head, though I am wary of him. I will deal with him in my own way. Galactus too Doom can handle with time. I urge my minions to cast their attacks on a different suspect, and to concentrate their fire. Random targeted attacks will also bring Doom's gaze.

Nightcrawler, Silver Samurai. What others do we suspect?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #1740
ProfessorX
Mascot

Is there no free will permitted in your world Victor?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #1741
ProfessorX
Mascot

placeholder in case i don't get home in time

STANDARD ATTACK SPIDERMAN
Old 10-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #1742
ProfessorX
Mascot

and that vote is due to the conversation earlier about spidey being absent and ineffective. i hope i will be around right before deadline to change it, but i wanted to get something out there
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #1743
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

No, Charles. The firm command of one is superior to the chaotic chatter of many. The people of earth will prosper when they can rely on the benevolence and strength of Doom. Free will is what has brought us traitors.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #1744
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
There are still many who have not committed to the mission against Galactus. Late arrivals they may be, but Doom will be casting his eye on them if they choose not to aid the cause.

I will not call for Mimic's head, though I am wary of him. I will deal with him in my own way. Galactus too Doom can handle with time. I urge my minions to cast their attacks on a different suspect, and to concentrate their fire. Random targeted attacks will also bring Doom's gaze.

I'm leaning towards Colossus myself
Old 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #1745
Cable
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post

You're the boss.

CANCEL STANDARD ATTACK ON MIMIC
ISSUE STANDARD ATTACK ON NIGHTCRAWLER
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #1746
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

In fact, since I have to leave soon

Standard Attack on Colossus
Old 10-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #1747
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Indeed, Colossus has been shown to be deceitful and evasive, nearly killing one he may have thought a peaceful citizen. Nightcrawler we have reason to suspect is host to some dark power, if not a Skrull. Silver Samurai has shown little regard for authority, but would seem to be cleared by Colossus in the attack on the Human Torch.

Bring me more evidence, servants of Doom. One must die tonight.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #1748
IronFist
n00b

JOIN MISSION AGAINST GALACTUS
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #1749
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
I'm certainly willing to cast my day's attack on Mimic. He claimed to be willing to sacrifice himself against Galaticus (which would obviously serve the traitor's goals as well). But would this have exposed him as a traitor?

I want to highlight this post. I revealed Mimic's plan, in outline form, before him. Judge that how you may.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #1750
ProfessorX
Mascot

[ooc] i'm not a rebel but i still find the compulsion to destoy doom to be very powerful, just because he's such an annoying PITA. just give him some bonus points for RP already so he shuts up please? [/ooc]