Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-15-2006, 10:22 AM   #1701
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
Alan you got the vote count? I think it's me 7 you 1 if correct now.

I went out last night so didnt keep it. I'll total them up for today after I finish my current conference call. (I'm being productive at work, can't you tell!)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #1702
path12
Coordinator

VOTE SNDVLS

There's really no better option at this point.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #1703
spleen1015
Coordinator

I think I have this right...

1455 - Blades votes Alan T (1)
1458 - Alan T votes SnDvls (1)
1461 - SnDvls votes Alan T (2)
1469 - Desnudo votes SnDvls (2)
1539 - pennywisesb votes SnDvls (3)
1553 - path12 votes Alan T (3)
1555 - kingfc22 votes SnDvls (4)
1567 - Celeval votes SnDvls (5)
1586 - Blade UNvotes Alan T (2)
1586 - Blade votes SnDvls (6)
1650 - path12 UNvotes Alan T (1)
1652 - Raiders Army votes SnDvls (7)
1686 - saldana votes SnDvls (8)
1702 - path12 votes SnDvls (9)
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:15 AM   #1704
KWhit
Coordinator

VOTE SNDVLS
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:03 PM   #1705
Swaggs
Coordinator

Just catching up.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:13 PM   #1706
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alright. Earlier I said I had made up my mind on who I was voting for, and that was Alan, but since SnDvls will kill him as the duke, I will go with that, as it will reveal two people, rather than just one.

Vote SnDvls
Old 02-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #1707
saldana
Pro Starter

this might be the most boring day of werewolf ever. not even blade is posting.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:16 PM   #1708
saldana
Pro Starter

dola...i think we need to stir some conversation up...

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK, YOU ARE THE WORST WEREWOLF PLAYERS EVER. I AM THE GOD-INCARNATE OF WEREWOLF, BOW TO ME!!!

anyone that took any of that seriously needs to please go have several stiff drinks and a sarcasm(spelled it right) pill
Old 02-15-2006, 12:18 PM   #1709
spleen1015
Coordinator

Yeah, this sucks...
Old 02-15-2006, 12:20 PM   #1710
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
anyone that took any of that seriously needs to please go have several stiff drinks and a sarcasm(spelled it right) pill

If I didn't take it seriously, can I still have the drinks?
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #1711
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
Yeah, this sucks...

Sorry, I didnt expect it to actually get to this point. I had figured by now someone would be doing something to try to get Sndvls off the hook. I figured that would be good for some drama today. There are still a few people who havent voted, but a couple of the ones I suspected to be possible ringleaders already followed in line.

I'm starting to believe I got fooled by something Celeval said before.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:23 PM   #1712
spleen1015
Coordinator

I haven't voted yet, but from the looks of it, it may not really matter if I do or not.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:23 PM   #1713
Celeval
Pro Starter

Uh-oh. What'd I do?
Old 02-15-2006, 12:24 PM   #1714
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I haven't voted yet, but from the looks of it, it may not really matter if I do or not.

Well its 10-1, and all but one of the people I thought to possibly make things interesting already voted. But I would still say it could matter if people suddenly try to create a reason to switch their vote later.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:25 PM   #1715
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

it matters please vote.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:25 PM   #1716
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval
Uh-oh. What'd I do?

Well I am hesitant to say. If I am right about Sndvls bluffing and I explain my move, it would make you a likely wolf target. If he is telling the truth however it could point the villagers at you as a future lynch target, so not sure yet which path to take.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:30 PM   #1717
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
it matters please vote.

I will, eventually.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #1718
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Well I am hesitant to say. If I am right about Sndvls bluffing and I explain my move, it would make you a likely wolf target. If he is telling the truth however it could point the villagers at you as a future lynch target, so not sure yet which path to take.

Fair enough. I still think Sndvls is bluffing, tho.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #1719
Blade6119
Coordinator

Does everyone understand why i voted for the early lynch?

ARDENT, IF YOUR HERE I THINK EVERYONE AGREES YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND LYNCH SUN

Sun just needs to send in his duke role, and everyone needs to agree to end this thing early....no need for like 10 more hours of this
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:36 PM   #1720
saldana
Pro Starter

alan, give me a good reason, and i can easily bail out of my vote, i still smell a setup
Old 02-15-2006, 12:37 PM   #1721
saldana
Pro Starter

unless alan has something profound to contribute,i am fine with ending early...this is boring...i actually had time to be on as much as i wanted today, and no one else is saying anything.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #1722
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
alan, give me a good reason, and i can easily bail out of my vote, i still smell a setup

Right now the only reason I can think of not voting for Sndvls is if you're a wolf. So thats probably not a path I would take Ive already said my piece, I think he is bluffing, and what Celeval just said reconfirms my thoughts for a third time. So either Celeval is setting me up, or Sndvls is bluffing. We'll find out soon enough.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #1723
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well i could rehash the ideas ive said for like 2 days now...but sndvls play today, saying he is the duke, either means he is a duke or a wolf...does anyone else see a combination there that i missed? Its possible i guess he is a wolf who wont die at lynch just on this day, but that seems odd...either way i think we will learn more from my night kill then the lynch today
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:41 PM   #1724
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Right now the only reason I can think of not voting for Sndvls is if you're a wolf. So thats probably not a path I would take Ive already said my piece, I think he is bluffing, and what Celeval just said reconfirms my thoughts for a third time. So either Celeval is setting me up, or Sndvls is bluffing. We'll find out soon enough.
I am really starting to consider alan for the cunning wolf...he hints at a special human role but wants to wait until tomorrow, maybe two days away to tell us what it is...if sun is the duke, alan knows sun isnt bluffing...so for him to want sun to duke means hes the cunning or a villager i would think. Brutal could apply, but i wouldnt think he would be so blunt as a brutal
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 12:42 PM   #1725
spleen1015
Coordinator

VOTE SnDvls

I'll go ahead and do this now before AE shows up and ends the day early.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #1726
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I am really starting to consider alan for the cunning wolf...he hints at a special human role but wants to wait until tomorrow, maybe two days away to tell us what it is...if sun is the duke, alan knows sun isnt bluffing...so for him to want sun to duke means hes the cunning or a villager i would think. Brutal could apply, but i wouldnt think he would be so blunt as a brutal

Explain the cunning wolf to me, please.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #1727
spleen1015
Coordinator

Because this matters?

1455 - Blades votes Alan T (1)
1458 - Alan T votes SnDvls (1)
1461 - SnDvls votes Alan T (2)
1469 - Desnudo votes SnDvls (2)
1539 - pennywisesb votes SnDvls (3)
1553 - path12 votes Alan T (3)
1555 - kingfc22 votes SnDvls (4)
1567 - Celeval votes SnDvls (5)
1586 - Blade UNvotes Alan T (2)
1586 - Blade votes SnDvls (6)
1650 - path12 UNvotes Alan T (1)
1652 - Raiders Army votes SnDvls (7)
1686 - saldana votes SnDvls (8)
1702 - path12 votes SnDvls (9)
1704 - KWhit votes SnDvls (10)
1706 - Swaggs votes SnDvls (11)
1725 - spleen1015 votes SnDvls (12)
Old 02-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #1728
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

When I said yesterday that "I would tell you tommorrow" , I didnt mean till the next game day, I just meant till today (wednesday). But because of how things played out, I think my going any further will endanger another Villager, so for now the best move I think is to just go from the lynch and try to get information from that. Based on either Sndvls innocence or guilt vs my innocence and guilt.

Ask yourselves though, what has Sndvls actually come out with other than echoing thoughts that Blade and Hoops already were saying. The reason I attacked him today (when he was on my side, "trusting" me) was because I think I caught him in a lie. I think exposing that lie right now would endanger another villager that could be useful to us.

The clues are out there, for those who want to go back and read. I feel pretty confident right now in my course of action.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #1729
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Vote SnDvls

We'll see if Blade is right.
Bearcat729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #1730
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

A cunning wolf is usually one who a seer would view to be a "good" villager, but when dies is exposed as a wolf. Blade seems to be hinting in this case he thinks a cunning wolf would be exposed as a villager no matter how they die , which is something that I have not seen before, but it could be possible. I'm not a cunning wolf though (even though you wouldnt or shouldnt believe me if I was).
Old 02-15-2006, 12:48 PM   #1731
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Basically upon lynch he looks like a villager...seer sees him as a wolf, but when lynched he will come up a villager despite actually being a wolf. I dont think they show up like that during night kills, but lynch=villager...killing a cunning usually throws the villagers off the wolves tracks
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 12:49 PM   #1732
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
A cunning wolf is usually one who a seer would view to be a "good" villager, but when dies is exposed as a wolf. Blade seems to be hinting in this case he thinks a cunning wolf would be exposed as a villager no matter how they die , which is something that I have not seen before, but it could be possible. I'm not a cunning wolf though (even though you wouldnt or shouldnt believe me if I was).
Ive only seen it that way in one game, but its possible
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 12:49 PM   #1733
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

depending on exactly how ardent set it up, if at all, the cunning wolf appears as a normal villager when viewed by the seer and/or when he is lynched, so what blade is saying is that we may kill alan, and not find out if he is an other or not.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:50 PM   #1734
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

Why would you think I was bluffing? I had no heat on me except from you and Desnudo who I called both of you out on so I'd expect you two to vote me.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:50 PM   #1735
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Basically upon lynch he looks like a villager...seer sees him as a wolf, but when lynched he will come up a villager despite actually being a wolf. I dont think they show up like that during night kills, but lynch=villager...killing a cunning usually throws the villagers off the wolves tracks

lol, you're example of cunning and mine are completely opposite. Well Blade has been in far more games than I have been probably so his definition is likely more often true. Im only speaking on what I have seen in 2 games I have seen a cunning wolf.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:51 PM   #1736
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
When I said yesterday that "I would tell you tommorrow" , I didnt mean till the next game day, I just meant till today (wednesday). But because of how things played out, I think my going any further will endanger another Villager, so for now the best move I think is to just go from the lynch and try to get information from that. Based on either Sndvls innocence or guilt vs my innocence and guilt.

Ask yourselves though, what has Sndvls actually come out with other than echoing thoughts that Blade and Hoops already were saying. The reason I attacked him today (when he was on my side, "trusting" me) was because I think I caught him in a lie. I think exposing that lie right now would endanger another villager that could be useful to us.

The clues are out there, for those who want to go back and read. I feel pretty confident right now in my course of action.
So your saying lynch sun, regardless of whether or not your bad really...very interesting...
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #1737
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

alan, this didnt help you at all, in fact if you have any info that might lead us to the others after your death, you had better get it out there quick unless you are somehow sure you are not gonna die when ardent shows up.

that said, i am out, gotta go to work, i'll try to check in around 6:30
Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #1738
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why would you think I was bluffing? I had no heat on me except from you and Desnudo who I called both of you out on so I'd expect you two to vote me.

Actually you had alot of heat from people for your switch off, include hoops who started to link you to me saying we were a wolf pair. That obviously got me suspicious to look further into what you were up to, and thats when I think I found the descrepency that I did in what appears right now to me as either you cant be what you say you are, or someone else is lying. (not flat out lying, but dropping hints in a way that makes me think you are)
Old 02-15-2006, 12:55 PM   #1739
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So your saying lynch sun, regardless of whether or not your bad really...very interesting...

Yep, I put together a huge long post yesterday trying to explain to everyone why lynching Sun was the -only- good choice today if people feel that either he is a wolf or I am. By lynching him you should find the truth about both of us.

Since then some people mentioned him possibly being a brutal wolf, but I stated even then, I would take a 1 for 1 trade right now to get a wolf and try to bust this open some.

Like I said at the start of Day 3, Either he is a wolf and bluffing here big time, or I did a horrible job of reading the play of other people and picked the wrong person to call out.

Basically my day 3 move was going to decide between these two people on which I believed, and go hardcore for them. I think since the other person has been a bit less suspicious to me, and more subtle I believed them more than Sndvls. I honestly think he is bluffing, and if he isnt, well i deserve to die for making everyone waste a day.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:55 PM   #1740
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Actually you had alot of heat from people for your switch off, include hoops who started to link you to me saying we were a wolf pair. That obviously got me suspicious to look further into what you were up to, and thats when I think I found the descrepency that I did in what appears right now to me as either you cant be what you say you are, or someone else is lying. (not flat out lying, but dropping hints in a way that makes me think you are)

quotes and post #'s please
Old 02-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #1741
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yep, I put together a huge long post yesterday trying to explain to everyone why lynching Sun was the -only- good choice today if people feel that either he is a wolf or I am. By lynching him you should find the truth about both of us.

Since then some people mentioned him possibly being a brutal wolf, but I stated even then, I would take a 1 for 1 trade right now to get a wolf and try to bust this open some.

Like I said at the start of Day 3, Either he is a wolf and bluffing here big time, or I did a horrible job of reading the play of other people and picked the wrong person to call out.

Basically my day 3 move was going to decide between these two people on which I believed, and go hardcore for them. I think since the other person has been a bit less suspicious to me, and more subtle I believed them more than Sndvls. I honestly think he is bluffing, and if he isnt, well i deserve to die for making everyone waste a day.

what is there for me to bluff? I said lynch me or you, but you are going down. it's now like 12 to 1 on me. you are still going down and I'll be alive.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #1742
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
what is there for me to bluff? I said lynch me or you, but you are going down. it's now like 12 to 1 on me. you are still going down and I'll be alive.

I'll believe it when I see it I suppose. I think that is the only way I am going to believe you here.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #1743
Celeval
Pro Starter

Well, what's worst case here? I think worst case is that Alan and I are both reading something very wrong - either from SnDvls, or otherwise. In which case, SnDvls clears himself and bumps off Alan... a plus ahead of where we'd be if we just voted Alan, since Sunny D is cleared.

At that point, from my POV, I'm pretty confident at having identified 5 villagers, and we're still at a loss on the wolves; with 5 dead. Not the best situation, but still tenable.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:14 PM   #1744
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval
Well, what's worst case here? I think worst case is that Alan and I are both reading something very wrong - either from SnDvls, or otherwise. In which case, SnDvls clears himself and bumps off Alan... a plus ahead of where we'd be if we just voted Alan, since Sunny D is cleared.

At that point, from my POV, I'm pretty confident at having identified 5 villagers, and we're still at a loss on the wolves; with 5 dead. Not the best situation, but still tenable.
Dont forget, 2 kills tonight...if we are at nothing but villagers after tonight then were in real trouble...im hoping somewhere in the 4 clearings(sun/alan, 2 night kils) we have at least 1 wolf...if we dont then ive played horribly so far
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 01:18 PM   #1745
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dont forget, 2 kills tonight...if we are at nothing but villagers after tonight then were in real trouble...im hoping somewhere in the 4 clearings(sun/alan, 2 night kils) we have at least 1 wolf...if we dont then ive played horribly so far

I get to find out in about 9 hours if I've played horribly so far or not I guess
Old 02-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #1746
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

Well, that wouldn't be good!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #1747
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, that wouldn't be good!
not for the villagers at least...it would be grand for the others
Demotivation
Old 02-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #1748
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Not like it matters much, but...

VOTE SnDvls
Old 02-15-2006, 02:00 PM   #1749
Desmond
Banned

Some of the things I saw when I had to make my pick of who to kill and some of what i've read here don't add up, but im willing to go along with you guys, I just hope you guys are right.

VOTE SnDvls
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:01 PM   #1750
Swaggs
Coordinator

Am I the only one who thinks it sets a bad precedent to move deadlines up?

Even if things looked locked now, things can always change.