Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #1701
chinaski
College Prospect

Last edited by chinaski : 03-12-2013 at 02:34 PM.
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #1702
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Thinking aloud, or maybe just briefly pondering something if you will.

I almost wonder if there's too many characters for the writing staff to handle. They've got a handle on Rick, I think they've got a handle on Carl. I even think they've got a handle on Andrea (annoying though she may be). They write Herschel well enough. Maybe, just maybe they've finally figured out what to do with Michonne to keep her from being an attack robot. I honestly suspect that they feel stuck with Darryl & Merle, I totally expect them to kill off one or both any minute now (they aren't written horribly, I just get a sense of obligation with them).

But Carol? Or Maggie's blonde sister? Or anyone in Woodbury that isn't the governor or his geeky henchman? Introduced Tyrese & crew only to conveniently write them off-screen?

What started me down this line of thought was the notion that the Carl/Michonne photo recovery sequence felt like a standalone piece, like a mission in a video game. Same with meeting up with Morgan, it was like a (quite good) larger quest from the overall storyline. They tell the story, they resolve the situation, they move on.

But when it comes to figuring out what to do with half the characters on the show, it's as though they either have no interest or simply lack the ability.

I think this is pretty spot on. The show hasn't done that great of a job fleshing out characters. It struggles with a larger cast and the better episodes tend to be those that focus on a smaller subset of characters.

While I don't think the comparison is all that fair, if you look at the roster of characters in just the first season of "Lost", for example: Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Jin, Sun, Hurley, Charlie, Locke, Michael/Walt, Sayid, Claire and Boone/Shannon. A pretty large ensamble cast that, more or less, all turned out to be pretty memorable, fleshed out characters.

By the third season, you could add a number of other very memorable characters.

In a little over two seasons we got very little of T-Dogg. In almost three full seasons, Carol has had some development of late, but not nearly enough for a character who has been around as long as she has. In a season and a half, Beth (Maggie's sister) is really just Maggie's sister who occassionally ends an episode by singing (though she did end the fight last episode by shooting a gun, if she starts to develop more of a personality, she is going to end up like T-Dogg, Oscar and Axel.)

Characters who I feel are pretty well definied: Rick, Carl, Hershel, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne (getting there), Andrea (defined by her suckage), Darryl, Merle and the Govenor.

I would say, of those lost, Dale, Shane and Lori were pretty well defined.

So, yeah, the show has struggled with the larger cast and making more of the side characters memorable. "Lost" tended to do it by making character-focused episodes and then larger, ensamble episodes as well.

I am rambling.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #1703
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

JIMGA and HB - that is exactly why I started a TWD Survivor Pool...hopefully they DO axe off a bunch of them

Although not Darryl...my wife would probably cry for days if that happened, lol.

And not Carol...because I have her
Old 03-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #1704
dave731
High School JV

Why they didn't do episode centric flashbacks focusing on other characters is beyond me....that is how LOST got you into all the characters. I know the show is supposed to focus on Rick and how he adjusts to this life but why couldn't we see T-Dog doing whatever it was he did before the world went to hell? I've read bits of the comic and it is great for THAT medium but I think with the direction this show is going, they are going to have to do something to develop the "minor" characters more than they have. Otherwise, you got Rick, Carl, Andrea, Daryl and a bunch of Star Trek red shirts waiting to get bitten, shot, or something else.
dave731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #1705
spleen1015
Coordinator

Hey Jon, how have the ratings been looking with season 3.5?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #1706
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Hey Jon, how have the ratings been looking with season 3.5?

It's a fucking monster. Re-premiere episode was the most watched (12.3m) scripted show in cable history. 2nd ep of the half season dipped a bit but every ep since has been in the low-to-mid 11 million viewer range).

A18-49 ratings have been very stable, The Bible has cut into the all ages audience a little bit but it dipped sharply (25%) with 18-49 after the premiere
Old 03-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #1707
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I'm glad to show is still highly rated and hope it stays that way.

For all of its flaws from time to time, I do enjoy it greatly.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #1708
Flasch186
Coordinator

FWIW, the Bible is amazing and im not religious.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #1709
dave731
High School JV

i hope the bible gets put on netflix soon...hate i have missed it but subday night tv has me spread out pretty thin.
dave731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #1710
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731 View Post
i hope the bible gets put on netflix soon...hate i have missed it but subday night tv has me spread out pretty thin.

I saw it. It was slightly less preachy than The Newsroom.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #1711
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post

By the third season, you could add a number of other very memorable characters.

In a little over two seasons we got very little of T-Dogg. In almost three full seasons, Carol has had some development of late, but not nearly enough for a character who has been around as long as she has. In a season and a half, Beth (Maggie's sister) is really just Maggie's sister who occassionally ends an episode by singing (though she did end the fight last episode by shooting a gun, if she starts to develop more of a personality, she is going to end up like T-Dogg, Oscar and Axel.)

I'm just going to point out the obvious here.

Lost had 25 episodes the first season. Walking Dead is only on it's 32 episode.

Last edited by DanGarion : 03-12-2013 at 11:42 PM.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #1712
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGarion View Post
Lost had 25 episodes the first season. Walking Dead is only on it's 32 episode.

a 25 episode season is a massive disadvantage for a show. The amount of filler time required is immense, and it seriously drags down the quality of any show. I get the point you're trying to make, but its the opposite of how it actually works in virtually every instance.

The Walking dead does action great. They are hit and miss on overall character development in general, and they are frequently a trainwreck when it comes to strict dialogue scenes, the more emotional they try to be, the worse they are, most of the time. There has been more than enough time to turn all those underdeveloped characters that HB mentioned into deep characters, but they either aren't interested, or aren't capable of doing that. The main one to me was T-Dog. The treatment of that character by the writers is a freaking disgrace.

But, as HB also said:

Quote:
For all of its flaws from time to time, I do enjoy it greatly.

I think most of us here would say exactly that. I enjoy the hell out of this show, but there are countless times where I find myself frustrated because it could be so much more if it did a couple things better. Its still pretty awesome though.

Last edited by Radii : 03-13-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #1713
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
I think most of us here would say exactly that. I enjoy the hell out of this show, but there are countless times where I find myself frustrated because it could be so much more if it did a couple things better. Its still pretty awesome though.

this is exactly how I feel.
(it's also how I felt about LOST, fwiw)
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #1714
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I kind of liked Andrea in this episode. She is the only one willing to stand up to both Rick and The Governor. She is calling them out on their idiotic feud and trying to get them all to do the right thing and focus on the walkers. The fact that she is kicked out of her own meeting so "the men-folk can talk" show how little common sense is worth and how crazy the leaders are.

Another good part of the episode was showing the cracks in the relationships of followers to their leaders and letting the two sides meet, gain an understanding, and widen the cracks. The shift in relationship between Daryl and Bat-boy may have been a bit too abrupt, but it shows how meaningless the petty squabbling is. Same with Herschel and Book-boy. I'm not sure that Rick will have to take out The Governor. I think his own people might take care of it.

I do have one question, though. Why doesn't the prison gang send out a daily patrol along the fence to kill the walkers on the other side of the fence. They have plenty of weapons they can stick through the fence to make it a zero risk activity. If they are ever going to reclaim the planet, they have to eventually take out all the walkers. Why leave a major threat contained when they can eliminate it, or at least reduce it? Seems like a no-cost/moderate-gain concept.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #1715
DanGarion
Coordinator

I guess I'd just rather hear discussion about the show we love, instead of bitching and complaining about it's flaws. Yes there are flaws, but they aren't flaws enough for us to hate what is going on.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #1716
spleen1015
Coordinator

I agree with you DG. The problem is, the show doesn't seem like ti is offering up enough for discussion.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #1717
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I'm enjoying where it is right now. I think they slowed things down lately and they did keep it interesting enough. They're giving you the insight into the situation and people before it all blows up in the next few episodes.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #1718
Flasch186
Coordinator

It'd be better with more people selling underpants. Just sayin'

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #1719
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

An entire episode without the main cast ... and it didn't totally suck. And it even had a fair amount of Andrea & didn't totally suck.

I'm not sure I would have thought that possible.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #1720
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I decided to fast forward through each one of the governor's speeches. Makes this go down easier.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #1721
stevew
Hall Of Famer

At least they gagged Andrea so she can't talk.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #1722
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Yay for (a little) more Tyreese!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #1723
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
And it even had a fair amount of Andrea & didn't totally suck.

I'm not sure I would have thought that possible.

Yeah I agree. My only complaint is that there is no way Andrea would have ended up in that truck when the governor got to her, she knew exactly what would have happened, and there would have been a fight to the death.

If he was going to drug her or something to get her back, freaking show that on the screen. Don't do it the way they did, its a bit dishonest.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #1724
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I'm hoping that Milton survives til next season.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #1725
Swaggs
Coordinator

I really liked the scene with Rick. Wondering if he was hallucinating or not.

Some good startle moments. I thought it would have been awesome if they would have killed off the governor in this episode. Would have been a major shock and really twisted up the source material plot for good.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #1726
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I'm hoping that Milton survives til next season.

I actually predicted him dying next week, not even making it to the finale.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #1727
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Yeah I agree. My only complaint is that there is no way Andrea would have ended up in that truck when the governor got to her, she knew exactly what would have happened, and there would have been a fight to the death.

If he was going to drug her or something to get her back, freaking show that on the screen. Don't do it the way they did, its a bit dishonest.

More or less dishonest than Governor working his way out of a warehouse full of zombies coming from multiple directions with no ammo? And then being in shape to track down Andrea and silently take her down seconds from Rick spotting her?

I get that they wanted to have a certain ending, but the way just about the entire Governor hunting Andrea scene played out was a bit dishonest. Advanced plot? Sure. Suspenseful? Yeah, for the most part. But it plays to the same idea you raise ... show the stuff on camera.

Also, Andrea knows the drill in terms of the prison swarming with zombies outside ... she wouldn't approach on foot. Commandeer a car along the ride, or at the very least make your own zombie minus arms to walk in the front door like you did last time.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #1728
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Yay for (a little) more Tyreese!

He's showing a personality...that means he's going to die soon.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #1729
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
More or less dishonest than Governor working his way out of a warehouse full of zombies coming from multiple directions with no ammo? And then being in shape to track down Andrea and silently take her down seconds from Rick spotting her?

Hah, good point I'm basically willing to buy anything with walkers at this point, but maybe I shouldn't be.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #1730
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
He's showing a personality...that means he's going to die soon.

Ha - here's hoping that isn't the case. Would be a major waste, if you ask me.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #1731
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I think they are setting up the finale with a decent number of possible ways for it to go. We've got the good old fashioned shootout. We've got Milton getting over his internal struggle and taking out the Governor. We've got Andrea breaking free of her bondage and taking out the Governor. Tyreese set up to foil the Governor and earning his place with Rick. I'm hoping Milton has a big role in the finale, but like Jon said, he very well may not make it there.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #1732
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think there is one thing which will come from Milton, with two possible consequences: At some point in the next two episodes, probably the finale, he will finally get over his indecision and fear and he will DO something critical. And the possible results are simple, he'll either live or die doing it (and if he lives, he will join Rick's group).

That's my best guess.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #1733
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I think Milton will end up rescuing Andrea. He's really the only one who knows about the Governors's secret torture palace. I imagine he'll figure it out at some point.

I was wondering if at the end when Milton mentioned what happened with the fire, whether he was just sort of coming out and telling the Governor that he did that as a bit of a rebellion, or he just screwed up.

A lot of the episde felt a bit too... slasher-flick for me.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #1734
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post

I get that they wanted to have a certain ending, but the way just about the entire Governor hunting Andrea scene played out was a bit dishonest. Advanced plot? Sure. Suspenseful? Yeah, for the most part. But it plays to the same idea you raise ... show the stuff on camera.

Also, Andrea knows the drill in terms of the prison swarming with zombies outside ... she wouldn't approach on foot. Commandeer a car along the ride, or at the very least make your own zombie minus arms to walk in the front door like you did last time.

I had no problem with the Governor getting out of the warehouse. There was the big group in front of him and it looked like one behind him. He had a gun and presumably plenty of ammo and that shovel. He's an evil badass too.

As for Andrea's tactics. She made a call to bolt. Something she should have done a while back. All she had was her knife. She figured that they would go out to look for her. So, given she has very little time, is alone and only has a pocket knife, how is she supposed to make her own zombie minus arms to walk in the front door? Last time, she had help with that and the proper equipment. Also, there aren't that many cars that work just sitting around waiting to be drive. I think she did the bast she could with what she had at the time.

My bigger problem was the slasher-flick feel to it all, including the governor showing up at the end to haul her down. A bit much.

That last shot of her in the chair was pretty haunting.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #1735
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think Milton will end up rescuing Andrea. He's really the only one who knows about the Governors's secret torture palace. I imagine he'll figure it out at some point.

I was wondering if at the end when Milton mentioned what happened with the fire, whether he was just sort of coming out and telling the Governor that he did that as a bit of a rebellion, or he just screwed up.

A lot of the episde felt a bit too... slasher-flick for me.

Slasher-flick is a good description. The hidden fire-starter, the last minute capture of Andrea, too many instances of forced mystery.

Do we know if Tyreese knows about the fire? He seemed to buy the Governor's explanation about a bluff which is more powerful to the viewer if Tyreese set the fire. If he didn't set the fire but does know about it, he shouldn't buy the bluff lie. The fire must have been set by someone that does know the tactics.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #1736
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Slasher-flick is a good description. The hidden fire-starter, the last minute capture of Andrea, too many instances of forced mystery.

Do we know if Tyreese knows about the fire? He seemed to buy the Governor's explanation about a bluff which is more powerful to the viewer if Tyreese set the fire. If he didn't set the fire but does know about it, he shouldn't buy the bluff lie. The fire must have been set by someone that does know the tactics.

I don't think Tyreese set the fire. It doesn't really seem his style and both him and Sasha seemed genuinely confused by the question about the gasoline.

I think it was Milton who did it.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #1737
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't think Tyreese set the fire. It doesn't really seem his style and both him and Sasha seemed genuinely confused by the question about the gasoline.

I think it was Milton who did it.

I totally agree. For most of that scene, the writers wanted us to think it was Tyreese, and then be frustrated when he apologized since the bought the "bluff" line. What I don't remember is if Tyreese knew about the fire. Him buying the "bluff" line makes sense if he doesn't know about the fire...not if he does.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #1738
Jas_lov
College Starter

Tyrese and Milton are good characters who they should keep. Best case scenario is Governor kills Andrea, Rick kills governor and the jail becomes unlivable so they leave. Tyrese and Milton help Rick after they learn what happened to Andrea.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #1739
Radii
Head Coach

I have a hard time seeing Milton survive the season. I wouldn't mind if he does, but I just don't see it happening. Tyrese on the other hand I think is highly likely to survive. Hopefully he ends up with Rick's group next season. Its possible that my prediction about Tyrese is skewed because I would be really pissed off if they used him so little this year and killed him off, b/c I like the actor playing him so much and want him to have a long term role here.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:20 PM   #1740
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

My guess: Milton goes to rescue Andrea, only to discover that she was simply being used (for the time being) as bait for the trap to fully convict him as a turncoat. He dies shortly thereafter, probably shot through the eye or something.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #1741
spleen1015
Coordinator

I would like to see Milton live and eventually be the one to reveal how this all got started/find a cure or something along those lines.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #1742
Johnny93g
College Starter

I'm getting pretty close to bailing.

I really want to like this show, as there are good moments, but yesterday had way to many "WTF, thats just ridiculous" scenes for me.

I realize I'm in the minority, and you have to suspend belief during most shows, but it just seemed like lazy writing.

A few examples:

The zombie is now strong enough to hold Andrea with one arm behind a tree, but a minute later, Andrea i guess ate some spinach, and bent the arm the other way......

The Governer, sneaks up on Andrea, and takes her down....fine, but he covers her mouth, and she's now POWERLESS?! There's no fight left in her when she's so close?! Goes against everything her character is supposed to be. Oh, and every zombie in the area is suddenly ignoring them, like they already ate lunch.
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #1743
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
I'm getting pretty close to bailing.

I really want to like this show, as there are good moments, but yesterday had way to many "WTF, thats just ridiculous" scenes for me.

I realize I'm in the minority, and you have to suspend belief during most shows, but it just seemed like lazy writing.

A few examples:

The zombie is now strong enough to hold Andrea with one arm behind a tree, but a minute later, Andrea i guess ate some spinach, and bent the arm the other way......

The Governer, sneaks up on Andrea, and takes her down....fine, but he covers her mouth, and she's now POWERLESS?! There's no fight left in her when she's so close?! Goes against everything her character is supposed to be. Oh, and every zombie in the area is suddenly ignoring them, like they already ate lunch.

This could be part of the reason the show runner was let go.

As for Andrea being powerless, my take was, she was exhausted by the time she reached the prison. However, when the Governor made it back to Woodbury, he seemed to be holding the side of his stomach. Made me think that maybe Andrea tried to stab him with her knife.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #1744
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
However, when the Governor made it back to Woodbury, he seemed to be holding the side of his stomach. Made me think that maybe Andrea tried to stab him with her knife.

Or, as I was thinking as the episode wound down ...

Spoiler

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-18-2013 at 04:16 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #1745
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I would like to see Milton live and eventually be the one to reveal how this all got started/find a cure or something along those lines.

I think he's probably toast.

possible spoiler
Spoiler
Old 03-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #1746
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
This could be part of the reason the show runner was let go.

As for Andrea being powerless, my take was, she was exhausted by the time she reached the prison. However, when the Governor made it back to Woodbury, he seemed to be holding the side of his stomach. Made me think that maybe Andrea tried to stab him with her knife.

From what I heard, people were displeased with something in the 2nd half of this season. Considering they've turned out at least 4 stinkers in 6 weeks, it's not surprising.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #1747
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
From what I heard, people were displeased with something in the 2nd half of this season. Considering they've turned out at least 4 stinkers in 6 weeks, it's not surprising.

That's your opinion on the stinkers. I personally am of the opinion only two of the second half episodes have been stinkers, and even last week's stinker, IMO, had some redeeming moments.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #1748
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Spoiler

That was my thought too...
Old 03-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #1749
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Or, as I was thinking as the episode wound down ...

Spoiler

I did have that thought too. It would be an appropriate send off for him in my opinion.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #1750
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Does Glenn work as a double agent/the masked person who let the walkers in? He has the body size of a girl. Maybe they broke him/he made a (bad)deal with the Gov for passage to Woodbury. He wanted to take Michonne to get the governor. How did the Gov hear about the weapons.