Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #1701
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It would be a risky move, yes, but only if the village comes back around to investigate it. And Danny may have already been indentified or even brought over to the Vegas side by then.

Is it any more risky than choosing bidding on the nightkill as a villager and choosing a random player for that nightkill on the very first night?

You can't say, "Yeah I made a risky move, accept it" and not acknowledge the possibility someone else would also make risky moves.

Fair enough - just examining the likelihood of things to happen. But where has that gotten us lately..
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #1702
The Jackal
Coordinator

You've played an interesting UTR endgame chief, usually you're the opposite and fairly UTR to start games and then highly involved later on. Can't say I blame you, this game was going downhill for you very fast and you needed to hope other targets were chosen.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #1703
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
You've played an interesting UTR endgame chief, usually you're the opposite and fairly UTR to start games and then highly involved later on. Can't say I blame you, this game was going downhill for you very fast and you needed to hope other targets were chosen.

I would say your read on my general WW particpation is correct. And even Narc is correct in his earlier assessment that I am probably less verbose when I am a wolf than when I am a villager.

But this game has been an outlier for me in many respects because of the massive time considerations I was under with respect to working a ton of hours at my two jobs and helping my GF move right in the middle. Those all had very real impact on my ability to particpate at times.

So I am not sure what can be taken from my participation level in this one or if it really fits with my past patterns.

I'm just trying to play when I can and reason through things as best as I am able in more limited time than usual.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #1704
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I hope Narc comes back.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #1705
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

NO U
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #1706
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Wish the villager hadn't nightfalled. The fact that a wolf did it means that they are probably low on money. At the moment I'll take gamey every day.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #1707
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Wish the villager hadn't nightfalled. The fact that a wolf did it means that they are probably low on money. At the moment I'll take gamey every day.

Sorry about that, forgot you mentioned that as a route you were interested in
Old 05-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #1708
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I know this isn't easy Narc, but if both your analysis (we can throw out the planned day since someone obviously manipulated path) and your gut has leaned you away from suspecting me, it's generally smarter to trust that.

Yeah, my gut isn't anything I'm going to be listening to.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #1709
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Sorry about the funeral Jackal.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #1710
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm at the same spot I was yesterday, which is $337, since I bid on cookies and lost. Did you win the seer and get cookied?
Old 05-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #1711
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Jackal, you didn't bet on Coffee Warlord? Or at least split the bet between him and me? I find that hard to believe.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #1712
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I'm at the same spot I was yesterday, which is $337, since I bid on cookies and lost. Did you win the seer and get cookied?

Doesn't matter as you've both nightfalled. I have to choose.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #1713
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Jackal, you didn't bet on Coffee Warlord? Or at least split the bet between him and me? I find that hard to believe.

Nope, I bid straight out on you. I've only split one bid this entire game, I probably should have been doing that more
Old 05-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #1714
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I still have the $1285 I had yesterday from my failed attempt at Cookie and I added $1075 for winning the CW bet.

So that puts me at $2360.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #1715
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Why didn't you suggest no lynch and why did you nightfall? Both of you.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #1716
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Well now that I'm positive who it is, it made sense in my head. Probably jumped the gun there.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #1717
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I think the no lynch option will result in the same thing happening as yesterday. I didn't see any sense in prolonging the final decision.

I don't have the same belief you do about the resources of the wolf. I think he has as much as he needs, and could keep this up for quite a while.

As for nightfall, I basically did because the Jackal did. And because my vote wasn't going anywhere else anyway.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #1718
The Jackal
Coordinator

Yeah I mean if we kept trying to bypass the lynch decision I could see Autumn cooking something not too pleasant up for us.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #1719
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

If I had over $2000. I'd think I have a chance of out-bidding the wolf.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #1720
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Vote Chief Rum
Vote nightfall

Can't see past day five when all's said and done. Maybe its a coward's way out so I can blame DV's internet provider.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #1721
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Narc, if you're really set on that route, you could still vote No Lynch and Nightfall it and then see what Autumn does with it. It would be 1-1 or 1-1-1, depending on how Autumn considers a No Lynch vote, and then a tie mechanism could certainly result in a No Lynch.

All that said, I really think this is the point of it here. If we go another day, it just delays the same decision you will need to make.

I'm not sure what new information you could learn from another day, although if you have some dieas, I would certainly be open to listening.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #1722
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

You're vets, I don't think I have to tell you not to post anything till after Autumn has.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #1723
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Vote Chief Rum
Vote nightfall

Can't see past day five when all's said and done. Maybe its a coward's way out so I can blame DV's internet provider.

So that's that.

Congrats, wolves. Hell of a game, Jackal.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #1724
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're vets, I don't think I have to tell you not to post anything till after Autumn has.

Whoops.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #1725
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

So that's that.

Congrats, wolves. Hell of a game, Jackal.

This post scares me.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #1726
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This post scares me.

So what, we shouldn't have nightfalled then?

Old 05-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #1727
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
So what, we shouldn't have nightfalled then?

I'll let Autumn tell the story, per Narc's wishes
Old 05-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #1728
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Narc was never scanned was he?

Old 05-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #1729
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Narc was never scanned was he?

He was scanned by CW the other night
Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #1730
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'll let Autumn tell the story, per Narc's wishes

Fair enough, I'll be quiet.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #1731
The Jackal
Coordinator

If he's a cunning I'm gonna be annoyed.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #1732
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
He was scanned by CW the other night

That's right.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #1733
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If he's a cunning I'm gonna be annoyed.

You and me both!

Old 05-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #1734
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 11 Voting

1 The Jackal ---------- Chief Rum (nightfall)
2 Chief Rum ---------- The Jackal (nightfall), Narcizo (nightfall)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #1735
Autumn
Head Coach

The day ends early for most in Atlantic City as they head to their homes, glued to the TV screens as the news poured in. A final arrest has been made by the Atlantic City Police Department and all news agencies are reporting that the DA's office believes they've caught the last of the mobsters that have been terrorizing the city. If so, it will be welcome relief to residents of a city that has been ravaged by brutal murders and embarrassed in front of a national audience.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #1736
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Yeah. That doesn't look good.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #1737
Autumn
Head Coach

"This is WATC news, and we're live at the Atlantic City Courthouse. We've watched the suspect arrive and be taken before a judge. We're told that the man the police believe is the last of the so-called "Vegas Mafia" is known only as Chief Rum. He was arrested this afternoon and is said to be cooperating with police. "I don't have any problem coming in," he said to reporters on his way into the courthouse. "But you've got the wrong guy. When the shit hits the fan, look for The Jackal." These are trouble some words toa city already victim to several mistaken arrests. Could we be seeing another replay of the Britrock88 disaster, Chris? More news as it comes in."
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #1738
Autumn
Head Coach

"We're heading back to the courthouse where our reporters on the scene are reporting live."

"Thanks, Chris. Press is not being allowed into the courtroom but we're told that Chief Rum was just brought in front of the judge. He is being charged with accessory to murder, among other things. Evidence the prosecution brought forth included just bundles of cash, Chris, recovered from the suspect's hotel room. The prosecution is arguing that this money is connected to several deaths in the city recently."
Old 05-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #1739
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Cmonnnnn village.........awaits results
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #1740
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

*wants to hurl*
Old 05-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #1741
Autumn
Head Coach

"Chris, there's commotion in the courthouse. We believe that the judge has ordered Chief Rum to be held without bail. I'm hearing that damning evidence has come to light connecting Chief to a number of crimes. Sources are saying that surveillance from the hotel has shown him consorting with hired killers, pimps and thieves. Blackmail material on an Atlantic City mobster named Danny was found in his hotel room, as well as bank account information from the man named Path12, found just yesterday to have had his identity stolen by the mob. The DA is announcing that they have found the last of the Las Vegas mafia, and that by following this trail of evidence they have been able to bring in noted criminals Nicky the Trigger, "Creaky" and famous ATlantic City Madam, Cookie. There is a palpable sense of relief here at hte courthouse, Chris. Back to you."

"Thank you. It seems that the reign of organized crime here in Atlantic City is at an end. But not without a price. Let's close tonight's report with a moment of silence for all those lost."

1. Narcizo - Resident
  2. Murrayyyyy - Killed N6 - Atlantic Mafia
  3. Danny - Lynched D5 - Atlantic Mafia turned Vegas Mafia
  4. Chief Rum - Lynched D11 - Las Vegas Mafia
  5. Coffee Warlord - Lynched D10 - Resident
  6. JAG - Killed N7 - Resident
  7. Fontisian - Lynched D2 - Vegas Mafia
  8. Zinto - Lynched D6 - Las Vegas Mafia
  9. Mauchow - Killed N9 - Resident
  10. Britrock88 - Lynched D7 - The Celebrity!
  11. Darth Vilus - Lynched D8 - The Paparazzi!
  12. The Jackal - Resident
  13. DaddyTorgo - Lynched D4 - Atlantic City Mafia
  14. Bulletsponge - Lynched D1 - Resident
  15. Path12 - Lynched D9 - Resident (In the Mob's Pocket)
  16. InBlue - Lynched D3 - Resident

Last edited by Autumn : 05-07-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #1742
The Jackal
Coordinator

Huzza!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #1743
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well done, Narc
Old 05-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #1744
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Way to go, village! So close, damn it!

I tried to bring it home font, Zinto and Danny. Almost.

My apologies to Narc in particular, for doing my damnedest to get him to vote for the Jackal.

Thanks for a great game, Autumn! I had a lot of fun.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #1745
The Jackal
Coordinator

I, for one, appreciated the misdirection post because it made the endgame writeup that much more intriguing, thanks CR.

We almost blew that one, good job keeping it alive to the very end.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #1746
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Thank the Lord. Chief that was a fantastic performance.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #1747
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I, for one, appreciated the misdirection post because it made the endgame writeup that much more intriguing, thanks CR.

We almost blew that one, good job keeping it alive to the very end.

Haha yeah, I was screwing with you guys.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #1748
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Good job guys, especially Narc with the final deciding vote. Chief, really nice job hanging in there and almost pulled off a crazy comeback.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #1749
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Your explanation of day one and two was superb.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #1750
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

First ever game I survived and won as a villager.