Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-13-2007, 03:23 AM   #1601
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I just want to say that the noisier people are, the easier it is to clutter the thread with baseless talk and redirection.

That being said, i've checked the post-count...

... and am amazed that only Alan T is dead among those with 100+ posts. Either the Tarqs are simply letting the talkative guys talk a lot, or that at least one or two of the top guys in post-count are Tarqs.

Can't decide which is which.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:28 AM   #1602
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Hey there Chief Rum. How's it hanging? I see you're lurking.

lol...hi, Neon.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:30 AM   #1603
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I would imagine he's reading the thread rather than lurking.

CR let's make a big effort to coordinate our efforts here. I'm pretty certain that I'm going to be able to be around close to the deadline tomorrow but family stuff might get in the way. So I'll be making an arrest order before I disappear today (Friday ) I'll say what that arrest order is but I would like you to state who you are arresting in case I want to change the arrest tomorrow. Does that work?

Well, actually, hoopsguy ended upa s the other consul. I was a distant third, I believe, and Coffee Warlord may have caught me. Also, the deadline is Saturday morning (I believe at 9 a.m. EST, not sure).

I'm working on a theory to determine someone to arrest, but since I didn't egt the consul position, it will only be a suggestion. But I have a good feeling about my theory. More coming soon.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:37 AM   #1604
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Oops. I just seem to be making mistake after mistake. My apologies.

9am EST works very well for me, as it's 3PM for me. That is what I was refering to. I'm very receptive to any theories you have as I have a lot of my own and it will be interesting to see if they match up.

Okay then Hoops. I'll post the person I've put an arrest warrant on. Please post your arrest candidate today in case I want to change my arrest order tomorrow (unless you're going to be around then as well).
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:38 AM   #1605
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Hey Peregrine. I'm no Tarq, baby. I'm just chillin' like Kim Jong Il-lin'

How exactly does this scanning this work? All the clutter in the thread is just a jumble in my mind.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:41 AM   #1606
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I just want to say that the noisier people are, the easier it is to clutter the thread with baseless talk and redirection.

Well it's not actually solely the people with big post counts who could be accused of attempted misdirection is it? Some people have been following a very under the radar approach (posting enough not to stand out but not enough to actually contribute a great deal) and still managed to try and direct attention away from anything useful.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:47 AM   #1607
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well it's not actually solely the people with big post counts who could be accused of attempted misdirection is it? Some people have been following a very under the radar approach (posting enough not to stand out but not enough to actually contribute a great deal) and still managed to try and direct attention away from anything useful.

That's what I hate "analysis". Around 45 useless posts that end up answering nothing every hour or so.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:48 AM   #1608
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

This is the first game where I'm actually feeling very overwhelmed. I want vote counts, I want to reread the whole thread to try and clarify some things in my head, I want lists of services hired and who has tried to hired services but failed, I want to know the suing tally. But I just don't think any one person has the time to do that. Any help here would be appreciated because we seem to be fighting a losing cause at the moment and we need to start pulling together as a team.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:50 AM   #1609
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Where are you from, Narcizo? You seem to be on at the same time that I am... and I'm pretty much half-way around the world from all these guys.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:55 AM   #1610
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That's what I hate "analysis". Around 45 useless posts that end up answering nothing every hour or so.

How do you propose we decide who the traitors are? By seeing who hasn't professed loyalty to the Republic - as that seems to be your methodology for clearing yourself.

I'm going to come out and say that I'm very suspicious of you at the moment. If you weren't a lawyer I'd be very likely to arrest you today. As it is I don't think we can afford losing another lawyer at the moment unless there's more to go on. That being said I don't think we can afford to risk having a lawyer who is a wolf either. I would strongly urge whoever has Ardent's services to scan Neon today please.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:57 AM   #1611
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Where are you from, Narcizo? You seem to be on at the same time that I am... and I'm pretty much half-way around the world from all these guys.

I live in Sweden. It's the (late) morning to me at the moment.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #1612
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
How do you propose we decide who the traitors are? By seeing who hasn't professed loyalty to the Republic - as that seems to be your methodology for clearing yourself.

I'm going to come out and say that I'm very suspicious of you at the moment. If you weren't a lawyer I'd be very likely to arrest you today. As it is I don't think we can afford losing another lawyer at the moment unless there's more to go on. That being said I don't think we can afford to risk having a lawyer who is a wolf either. I would strongly urge whoever has Ardent's services to scan Neon today please.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #1613
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
I live in Sweden. It's the (late) morning to me at the moment.

Cool. It's 5:00 PM here in lovely Manila.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:02 AM   #1614
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

+1?

However I have to admit that the deployment of the rolley-eyes has left my "analysis" in smoking ruins, so I withdraw anything.

Not even a standard "I know I'm good so I welcome someone to clear me"?
Old 04-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #1615
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
+1?

However I have to admit that the deployment of the rolley-eyes has left my "analysis" in smoking ruins, so I withdraw anything.

Not even a standard "I know I'm good so I welcome someone to clear me"?

Nope. Not needed.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:05 AM   #1616
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, here is the game opening wealth list. I have included notes on who is dead and who hired Day One services:

The wealthiest men in Rome are:

Bulletus Spongeus-- DEAD (vouched to be good by AE & Schmidty)-- Won service of legionnaire
Dodgus Erchickus-- won service of Ardent
Imus Thecrewus-- DEAD (vouched to be good by AE)--claimed to not bid on any services

The following Senators are known to be extremely wealthy:

Coffeus Yakus Warlordus-- won service of Swaggs
Ironsus Headus-- won service of priests
Lonestarus Girlus-- not too active
Marcus Vaughnus (replaced by Passacaglia)-- not too active
Schmidtyus Schmidtyus-- DEAD (definitely good)

The following Senators are known to be moderately wealthy:

Abeus Anxietus-- won service of horse owner
Antus Meisterus
Autumnus Leavus
Barkeepus Valerius Fortynineus
Pathus Twelveus
Peregrinus Barbarus
Snus Dvlus-- DEAD (definitely good)
Westvus Fanus (replaced by Mustang)

The following (remaining) Senators are of ordinary wealth for the Senatorial class:

Alanus Teeus-- DEAD (definitely good)-- won service of horse owner
Ardentus Enthusiastus-- Won service if legionnaire
Chiefus Rumus
Daddyus Torgous
Grammus Atticus
Hoopus Guyus
Kayus Whitus
Narcizus Lispus
Neonus Chaosus
Saldanus Lathumus-- DEAD (unknown)
Swaggus Swaggus-- DEAD (definitely good)
Tyrus Ithus

From hoops, services gired below:

Services won for Day One

Day 1:
Gallus Clarus, ex-legionnaire (Ardent)
Titus Ludius, ex-legionnaire (Bullet)
Durus Pimpus, dealer in sexual slaves
Animus Sentus, person rumored to be affiliated with the Priesthood (Ironhead)
Furius Lucius, former warlord of Gaul, enslaved and now freed
Lexus Postus, owner of many horses (Alan)
Blakus Fortunatus, owner of many horses (Anxiety)
Swaggus Swaggus (Coffee)
Ardentus Enthusiastus (Dodgerchick)

Some of this guesswork, but I don't think there is anything above we are assuming too much here. We know where most of the services went. We know wealth is how service hiring is determined. We're fairly certain the ex-warlord is the sword killer, seemingly confirmed now by Coffee Warlord, if we had a doubt. The only dead person we have a real doubt on for allegiance is saldana, and he was too low on the wealth totem pole at the beginning to be likely to win a service anyway.

Someone hired the warlord on Day One, someone who used that warlord to murder Swaggs. A Tarq. It had to be someone with enough wealth to outbid others. It would help us tons if we knew of anyone we can confirm as good as having bid on the warlord and failed on Day One. We can then eliminate everyone below that person as being the Day One sword killer patron (although certainly not as a Tarq).

The top tier is pretty clear. DC said she hired AE. No one has denied this. She hasn't said anything to my knowledge that hasn't checked out.

Bullet and ITC are both almost certainly good, and the only way they aren't is if ardent is bad. I think that's a stretch right now (that ardent is bad), because he would have had to be playing a brilliant game so far to get this far without more suspicion. Plus, Schmidty is guaranteed good (killed by Tarqs), and he confirmed bullet's goodness. Finally, ITC himself stated he didn't bid on any services on Day One (or Day Two or Day Three, way to go). So the sword killer patron is not in the top tier.

In the next tier, Coffee Warlod's hirng of Swaggs was confirmed by st. cronin. Schmidty, as mentioned, is confirmed good. Ironhead has a lot of evidence in his favor for being good, and everything he has said that could be has checked out. That leaves Marc Vaughan and LSG from this tier. LSG posted on Day One and not since. She may have put in an order for the killer and used it and then gone away (for whatever reason), but regardless, she is already under arrest. I think we should throw her off the rock anyway; this possibility she is the sword killer patron is only a further excuse to do it. MV hasn't posted at all, or maybe once, and now he has been replaced by Pass. Pass also stood in for him on Day One. It's possible Pass sent in a bid and kill order for MV. But if MV was a wolf, I believe, he would have been repalced sooner than four days in. My point is, I think LSG and MV are longshots to be the sword kilelr patron (but possible).

That puts us into the next group, and the group I think we need to make our primary focus as being where our sword killer patron is hiding. Anxiety claimed to hire horses and no one denied it. Did he send a message and someone confirmed? I forget. But I believe he hired the horse owner. SnDvls is confirmed good by death at the hands of the Tarqs. And WVU Fan was a consul and didn't do a thing and was replaced. I think it's unlikely he was the sword killer patron from Day One.

That leaves this group: Anthmeister, Autumn, Barkeep, Path12 and Peregrine.

Some of these guys have already been bandied about abit. Barkeep's unfortunate circumstance tonight certainly muddies his waters as well. We have a Tarq in this group, guys, at least one. I almost guarantee it. I think Alan T was extremely fortunate to nab a service in the tier lower than that. He got lucky with that. I doubt greatly the warlord fell past this group.

I have given five (plus Passacaglia if you think he could have put in a kill order for MV on Monday). I would welcome discussion of all five as potential Tarqs. Two of them should be the targets of our arrests. Two others should be the targets of our scans.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:07 AM   #1617
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

As other people have suggested I'd like everyone to nominate one person they would lynch today were this a standard game of werewolf. Some sort of explanation would be nice as well.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:07 AM   #1618
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

lol...what a group we late nighters (my time) are, huh? One guy in the Phillipines, one guy in Sweden, and then there's me, the night shift American deep deep in the wee morning hours.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:09 AM   #1619
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I trust noone.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:10 AM   #1620
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
lol...what a group we late nighters (my time) are, huh? One guy in the Phillipines, one guy in Sweden, and then there's me, the night shift American deep deep in the wee morning hours.

We rock the thread when noone's watching.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:12 AM   #1621
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
As other people have suggested I'd like everyone to nominate one person they would lynch today were this a standard game of werewolf. Some sort of explanation would be nice as well.

I'd lynch you.

But I'd go ahead and say I'd probably vote for hoopsguy or AE, going with my post-count theory.

Of course I could be wrong.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:14 AM   #1622
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'd lynch you.

But I'd go ahead and say I'd probably vote for hoopsguy or AE, going with my post-count theory.

Of course I could be wrong.

Few people are actually on my trust list, but hoops and Narcizo are pretty close. ardent has a lot going for him, too. I don't know that arguing for lynching any of those guys works in your favor, certainly not with me.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:16 AM   #1623
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I'm also a night shift person and am also here!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:17 AM   #1624
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Few people are actually on my trust list, but hoops and Narcizo are pretty close. ardent has a lot going for him, too. I don't know that arguing for lynching any of those guys works in your favor, certainly not with me.

Old 04-13-2007, 04:18 AM   #1625
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post

You stink. I blame you for starting all this Werewolf nonesense.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:20 AM   #1626
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Woot! Night shift rules!

I am thinking of running a small WW game where the primary deadlines will be in the wee mornings--just for us night shift folks and people out of the country (and anyone from the daytime who doesn't mind being up in the middle of the night). I wonder if I could get ten people to sign up?
Old 04-13-2007, 04:26 AM   #1627
Peregrine
Pro Starter

As for my suspicon, I have stated before (I think) that I did not bid for a service Day 1. I know that in itself is suspicious, but to be honest I hadn't really understood that part of the rules then and didn't bother with it. I did bid for a service (and lost) on Day 2, bid and won on day 3, bid and lost for tomorrow.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:32 AM   #1628
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That leaves this group: Anthmeister, Autumn, Barkeep, Path12 and Peregrine.

Off the bat I'd put Antmeister, Barkeep and Peregrine among the ones I've got suspicious vibes off of. Autumn seems to be doing decent analysis and has come up with some good ideas while Path seems to be playing what I think is his usual game, he hasn't said a lot but what he has said has made sense to me. The way Antmeister has been pushing KWhit seems a bit hinky but then again I'm getting some strange vibes off of KWhit myself, I can't really put my finger on what's up with Barkeep but something isn't right while there was the whole business with Peregrine questioning the logic in arresting people on day one.

I do have a couple of concerns though and that's the fact that Alan and Ardent got services in the lower level. While you might expect to get lucky on the horses (arf!) the fact that the legionnaire also dropped gives me pause for thought. However that's no reason not to follow up on the above 5 first (6 if we include Pass, to be honest). Dunno if they've already said but I'd like to hear who the above people claim to have bid on.

Second I'd really like to follow up on Neon first. If Ardent can confirm him as good then I think that's a solid start. I don't believe Neon will be available to scan today, as no-one will have purchased his services.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #1629
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Second I'd really like to follow up on Neon first. If Ardent can confirm him as good then I think that's a solid start. I don't believe Neon will be available to scan today, as no-one will have purchased his services.

Don't waste the scan on me. Seriously.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:37 AM   #1630
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Hoops I agree with (standard disclaimer about him being a sneaky wolf). There's quite a bit bothering me about Ardent at the moment. I'm hoping Neon can be cleared today so that Ardent can cleared tomorrow.

I know I've been making some pretty sweeping generalisations about people I'm not trusting at the moment. I'm going to try and go through and form some sort of list about that.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:38 AM   #1631
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Don't waste the scan on me. Seriously.

Ummmm.... Okay then.

Please, please, please someone scan Neon.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:40 AM   #1632
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ummmm.... Okay then.

Please, please, please someone scan Neon.

The Tarqs are probably loving this exchange.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:44 AM   #1633
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Frankly this is getting bizarre. I've never heard of anyone being so opposed to being scanned.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:44 AM   #1634
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hoops I agree with (standard disclaimer about him being a sneaky wolf). There's quite a bit bothering me about Ardent at the moment. I'm hoping Neon can be cleared today so that Ardent can cleared tomorrow.

I know I've been making some pretty sweeping generalisations about people I'm not trusting at the moment. I'm going to try and go through and form some sort of list about that.

Hoops has always been a talkative wolf whenever I see him play.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:45 AM   #1635
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'm not 100% with ardent yet either, but I still lean toward him being good. I don't know that st. cronin even would have assigned any of the opening public roles to wolves anyway. So far, that has proved to be the case, with Schmidty and AlanT certainly good. We will likely discover saldana was good soon, too.

That's no guarantee on ardent (even if wolves were assigned these roles with the same odds as everyone else, the odds based on a traditional villager-to-wolf breakdown would only suggest one of the five was likely a Tarq). But it's something.

I think what concerns me the most there is that he continues to live while other lawyers dead. I suggested that as being a curious thing earlier in the game and something to watch for. Could it be he is a Tarq? Or could it be the wolves are using our own logic against us and leaving ardent alone for the very reason for us to suspect him?

Keep in mind, ardent said bullet was good without knowing Schmidty would get a confirming email. He might have played it cautiously, but I consider that a point in his favor. Ardent could have played immense havoc with things as a Tarq by saying bullet was a Tarq.

Anyway, food for thought. There are a lot of people, including ardent, I would like to see scanned.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #1636
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Frankly this is getting bizarre. I've never heard of anyone being so opposed to being scanned.

A scan on me is a wasted scan. That's all I'm going to say. Jeez.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #1637
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Off the bat I'd put Antmeister, Barkeep and Peregrine among the ones I've got suspicious vibes off of. Autumn seems to be doing decent analysis and has come up with some good ideas while Path seems to be playing what I think is his usual game, he hasn't said a lot but what he has said has made sense to me. The way Antmeister has been pushing KWhit seems a bit hinky but then again I'm getting some strange vibes off of KWhit myself, I can't really put my finger on what's up with Barkeep but something isn't right while there was the whole business with Peregrine questioning the logic in arresting people on day one.

Well I stand by what I said then, but that was Day 1, a lot has changed. At that point we didn't know that the bad guys could even kill people. I was just against the idea of an "automatic" Day 1 lynch with no information. But that's just me, even as a moderator I've always hated that Day 1 lynch. I hate to see someone removed, someone who is almost certainly (in a blind selection) innocent.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:24 AM   #1638
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I disagree. If a scan clears you (or anyone), it's pretty darn useful, ya know. It's a bit odd you would not want to be cleared as a good guy. Sure, a scan of a Tarq would be better (if I make the assumption you are implying about yourself), but a known good guy is almost as good as a known bad guy.

All that said, I don't agree with Narcizo's lawyer scan plan for practical purposes. The fact is that continuously living lawyers are likely to be rare. We would need to bid and win the bodyguards every night to save the same two lawyers, whichw ould always leave open our consuls, the tribune and anyone else who has proven valuable to the Republic (such as the active wealthy like Dodgerchick).

So assuming we don't go to some drastic lawyer protection program, lawyers will continue to die. That means we would have to be continuously scanning new lawyers each day. This seems rather pointless to me.

I do think ardent should be scanned because of his continuing health despite being a high profile target. But I think Neon or any other new lawyer would need to survive a day or two before we start thinking about scanning him (at least for lawyer reasons alone--certainly if other suspicions come up regarding Neon or anyone, that might necessitate a scan).
Old 04-13-2007, 05:27 AM   #1639
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I have to admit, I'm starting to get a bit suspicious why all the lawyers are getting killed, but AE continues to remain alive. Traitors protecting their own, perhaps.
That's probably exactly what they'd like for you to think as well.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:29 AM   #1640
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
It is a smidge early to go after people for still being alive (in my opinion), but I think it is critical that the person hiring Lawyer #2 (Neon) use them to scan Ardent.
QFT.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:38 AM   #1641
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
AE validated Imus the crewus.

How does the lawyer thing work. Do they get a definate faction scan? At one point Dodgerus Erchicus stated she scanned Alanus with a lawyer, I believe AE and he said that he did not know the outcome. But now he knows the outcome of Imus. How does it work?
Got me. DC has now said she's used me as her lawyer twice now. Sadly, it's news to me.

While this game has been fun 90% of the time, part of this lawyer thing coupled with a WVUFan noshow/missed arrests make the game agitating. Now if it turns out that BK is a bad guy and that was the real reason we only had two arrests...and if turns out saldana and wvu/whoever took over for him (mustang?) are as well. At that point, I'd say bravo.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:40 AM   #1642
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

As for my lawyer role...

No pm about ITC being good or not, just the PM about the sex slaves being sent to me.
Really? Wow.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:45 AM   #1643
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I'm not 100% with ardent yet either, but I still lean toward him being good. I don't know that st. cronin even would have assigned any of the opening public roles to wolves anyway. So far, that has proved to be the case, with Schmidty and AlanT certainly good. We will likely discover saldana was good soon, too.

That's no guarantee on ardent (even if wolves were assigned these roles with the same odds as everyone else, the odds based on a traditional villager-to-wolf breakdown would only suggest one of the five was likely a Tarq). But it's something.

I think what concerns me the most there is that he continues to live while other lawyers dead. I suggested that as being a curious thing earlier in the game and something to watch for. Could it be he is a Tarq? Or could it be the wolves are using our own logic against us and leaving ardent alone for the very reason for us to suspect him?

Keep in mind, ardent said bullet was good without knowing Schmidty would get a confirming email. He might have played it cautiously, but I consider that a point in his favor. Ardent could have played immense havoc with things as a Tarq by saying bullet was a Tarq.

Anyway, food for thought. There are a lot of people, including ardent, I would like to see scanned.
QFT.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:45 AM   #1644
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
I do think ardent should be scanned because of his continuing health despite being a high profile target. But I think Neon or any other new lawyer would need to survive a day or two before we start thinking about scanning him (at least for lawyer reasons alone--certainly if other suspicions come up regarding Neon or anyone, that might necessitate a scan).

bada-bing.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:46 AM   #1645
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
So assuming we don't go to some drastic lawyer protection program, lawyers will continue to die. That means we would have to be continuously scanning new lawyers each day. This seems rather pointless to me.

Old 04-13-2007, 05:47 AM   #1646
Poli
FOFC Survivor

That was intended for the lawyers dieing thing.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:50 AM   #1647
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
That was intended for the lawyers dieing thing.

Well, of course, I certainly don't want good lawyers to die. But you know there are a few people in this game who do.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:53 AM   #1648
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

We understood you the first time. Stop cluttering up the boards....

You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:55 AM   #1649
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Well, of course, I certainly don't want good lawyers to die. But you know there are a few people in this game who do.
True, and I appreciate your insight and comments through the night, CR. I know you don't fully trust me, but I do appreciate your effort to try and help us win.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:13 AM   #1650
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Got me. DC has now said she's used me as her lawyer twice now. Sadly, it's news to me.

Damn straight, you're the best lawyer in town and you're mine AE... MINE!

Alright, I'm not entirely sure where things stand right now but isn't it an odd coincidence that the day I send whores to Ironhead there's only 1 kill? If I remember correctly we've had 2 kills every night except that one... coincidence?

I'll be completely honest, I haven't read the entire thread just bits and pieces of it but this really stands out in my head... has he been scanned and cleared yet?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote