Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #1551
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Our wolves must be among the following:

BK, saldana, lerriuqs, USFLTecmo, MartinD, The Jackal, Render and SnDvls

Three are wolves. We'll have another cleared tomorrow, presuming the BG protects me. If Lathum reveals a BG, the BG will die tonight, but we'll have another cleared player. Hopefully it is someone on the list above.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #1552
RendeR
Coordinator

wow, now thats a CoT of 5. Controlling interest anyone? =)
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #1553
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Everything out of Lathum's mouth is crap.

you've been extra venomous towards me this game
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #1554
Autumn
Head Coach

Good list, Jackal, thanks.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #1555
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Autumn and CR -- can you guys explain your mild trust of RendeR and SnDvls? It strikes me as odd that you both have those two in that category.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #1556
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Wolves, I was blocked last night attempting to kill CR, you should have a free kill on him tonight barring any unseen roll/ mechanic.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #1557
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Everything out of Lathum's mouth is crap.

Lynch Lathum

This is kind of surreal for me, watching people react this way to another player.

OK, back to being dead.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #1558
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Autumn and CR -- can you guys explain your mild trust of RendeR and SnDvls? It strikes me as odd that you both have those two in that category.

I was only quoting Chief's list, that's all.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #1559
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Three are wolves. We'll have another cleared tomorrow, presuming the BG protects me. If Lathum reveals a BG, the BG will die tonight, but we'll have another cleared player. Hopefully it is someone on the list above.

I wish I had time for this at the moment, but can we get voting records on the eight listed here? It might point us towards someone else that looks off.
USFLTecmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #1560
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Hah, I am good at this after all. I had you pegged, Chief. Thanks for the boost to my self confidence.

I was pretty sure you knew. I actually dropped a ton of hints. I thought the wolves would come after me last night.

I was also pretty sure Lathum would come after me.

Clearly, the BG made a good guess, too. Although that's a bit of a quandary now. I can't be protected tonight.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:48 AM   #1561
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

BK gets some suspicion for having been "cleared" by Lathum the fake seer, though that doesn't mean much. Saldana and SnDvls have been on my radar the whole game but I don't have anything new or that telling to say there. USFL was the quiet guy Tyrith pointed us towards instead of SnDvls which makes me feel slightly better about him. Lerriuqs seems to be encouraging us this morning not to have a runaway on Lathum which could be a wolf ploy to hope to fix the vote at the end. That's all I have at first thought.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #1562
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So, chief's list with some revisions (and including him)

Strong Trust

Chief Rum
Pass
Abe
Autumn
Path12

Mild trust

Render, SnDvls

No lean either way

lerriuqs, USFLTecmo, MartinD, The Jackal

Mild distrust

Barkeep, saldana

Strong distrust

Lathum

Yeah, that's probably a good revision.

BK I am a little torn on. It depends on how you read Lathum's actions. On Day One, he came out hard on BK, and then did the turnaround on Day Two. The suggestion is he read BK as a wolf with his first scan.

But then would Lathum have even brought up BK in his lie reveal if that were true? He knew from the second he revealed that he would be found out, and his "scans" parsed in the aftermath. So if BK is really a wolf, why put the target on him? And that's on top of BK making what would be the odd move in nominating Schmidty right away.

So I am leaning against voting BK at the moment, actually. Maybe put him in a TBD department.

saldana's a good choice.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #1563
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

i guess this is only for CR since autumn just copied the list but i'm curious about this too
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #1564
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
BK gets some suspicion for having been "cleared" by Lathum the fake seer, though that doesn't mean much. Saldana and SnDvls have been on my radar the whole game but I don't have anything new or that telling to say there. USFL was the quiet guy Tyrith pointed us towards instead of SnDvls which makes me feel slightly better about him. Lerriuqs seems to be encouraging us this morning not to have a runaway on Lathum which could be a wolf ploy to hope to fix the vote at the end. That's all I have at first thought.
Fix the vote how? We know Lathum is bad - how is trying to create some other options to avoid this becoming another useless day (as far as voting records are concerned) a "wolf ploy"?
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #1565
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote jail lathum

he's just stiring up trouble, but we could use his numbers later on if needed. Pass can always off him in jail if needed too and we'd still get a lynch vote with Pass offing him in jail.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #1566
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
All right, it's time.

I am Crystal Oculo. My apologies to KWhit for letting him hang. I didn't feel it was right to coem out then.

I haven't been a particularly great seer, since I haven't found a wolf. But with the BG still around, and a shrinking pool of probably three wolves, it seems to be the right time to set up an official CoT.

My results today, and the wolves' kill target allowed two more uncleareds to come off of the list, and I think that gives us a lot to work with.

Here goes:

Night One: Scanned Danny (good, of course)
Night Two: Scanned Abe (good, this is why I wanted to jail him at worst, not lynch)
Night Three: Scanned Autumn (good, wanted to get info from lynch votes on him)
Night Four (last night): Scanned path12 (good)

path was the first one that actually surprised me a little. I thought there was a good chance he would come up dark.

FTR, I think we need to lynch Lathum today to be certain he is the Cultist. If he is not, we cannot trust the above scans quite yet. But I am pretty sure Lathum is the Cultist. His block reference pretty much clears any remaining doubt, as we know the wolves weren't blocked last night.

You couldn't have done this one day earlier?

Bah!
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #1567
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Could Lathum have changed position on BK because he knew that BK was a wolf, and the wolves would not kill him if he turned in this way -- accusing a wolf, then changing his tune to thinking he was good? This way, he tips his hat that he's the seer to villagers, but the wolves wouldn't really think that's possible?
Old 06-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #1568
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
vote jail lathum

he's just stiring up trouble, but we could use his numbers later on if needed. Pass can always off him in jail if needed too and we'd still get a lynch vote with Pass offing him in jail.

This doesn't save us any time as we still have to vote to jail him. In addition, we don't know what his hidden conversion mechanic is, he may already be converted.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #1569
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Pass Jail - 10 - Clap (222), USFL (253), MartinD (261), Hoops (300), path12 (344), Tyrith (366), lerriuqs (372), Pass (380), Jackal (383), BK (395)
BK Jail - 8 - Lathum (177), Render (210), SnDvLs (233), DT (235), saldana (278), CR (295), Danny (349), Kwhit (369)
KWhit Jail - 2 - Autumn (254), Telle (320)
KWhit Lynch - 1 - Schmidty (298)

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Abe/Clap Jail - 5 - USFL (528), Telle (618), DT (624), CR (626), KWhit (666)
BK Jail - 4 - Lathum (497), MartinD (527), Sndvls (532), lerriuqs (547)
Abe/Clap Lynch - 3 - Saldana (503), The Jackal (560), BK (698)
Pass Jail - 3 - Tyrith (718), Autumn (770), RendeR (783)
USFL Lynch - 2 - Path (557), Schmidty (558)
KWhit Lynch - 1 - Clap (656)
Telle Jail - 1 - Danny (736)

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Abe Jail - 6 - RendeR (1056), CR (1060), Jackal (1063), lerriuqs (1065), KWhit (1095), DT (1168)
Abe Lynch - 4 - Path (1042), Martin (1045), USFLTecmo (1074), BK (1108)
Autumn Lynch - 4 - SnDvls (1050), Lathum (1077), Saldana (1178), Pass (1194)
DaddyTorgo Jail - 3 - Autumn (1087), Abe (1112), Telle (1126)

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

KWhit Lynch - 14 - Lathum (1258), Pass (1321), Autumn (1323), Lerriuqs (1326), SnDvls (1328), Path (1338), CR (1342), USFL (1350), Saldana (1359), Jackal (1377), Telle (1382), Barkeep (1397), MartinD (1435), RendeR (1440)

Lathum Lynch - 1- KWhit (1380)
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #1570
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Fix the vote how? We know Lathum is bad - how is trying to create some other options to avoid this becoming another useless day (as far as voting records are concerned) a "wolf ploy"?

I'm not saying it definitely is.

But on a day where we have a known bad guy on the block, introducing any other votes makes it possible that somehow or other we don't manage to vote Lathum out today. A voting record of a known bad guy against a new target isn't going to help us much, but it introduces the possibolity that Lathum escapes justice.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #1571
SnDvls
Pro Starter

damn...let me fix that
Old 06-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #1572
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
This doesn't save us any time as we still have to vote to jail him. In addition, we don't know what his hidden conversion mechanic is, he may already be converted.

If he was blocked - he's not converted as per the rules. If he was converted and then blocked, he'd be dead.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #1573
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

For Render, it is largely his continued support of jailing even yesterday. KWhit was jail supporter #1, but Render was right there. Plus, I have a good vibe off his play.

With SnDvls, it's mostly been vibe. He has made the same reads on things I have, which hints that he's looking at it from the same perspective, and since I'm the seer, I figure that's a good thing.

Plus, I thought he was unfairly targeted early on, and there wasn't a lot of support fighting him off as a target when that happened, as there would have been with four wolves around.

BTW, my assumption is four wolves to start the game. So adjust that number to whatever you feel meshes with your view.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #1574
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
You couldn't have done this one day earlier?

Bah!

Ok this made me snort pepsi...
Old 06-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #1575
Autumn
Head Coach

Lerriuqs, I believe we don't know what his conversion mechanic is once the Dark One is gone. It may be something that can still be fulfilled even if he's sent to jail.

In addition, we don't know that he was really blocked, that could be more BS. Notice he didn't reveal who his target was until after CR revealed.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #1576
Autumn
Head Coach

Lerriuqs, I believe we don't know what his conversion mechanic is once the Dark One is gone. It may be something that can still be fulfilled even if he's sent to jail.

In addition, we don't know that he was really blocked, that could be more BS. Notice he didn't reveal who his target was until after CR revealed.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #1577
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Pass Jail - 10 - Clap (222), USFL (253), MartinD (261), Hoops (300), path12 (344), Tyrith (366), lerriuqs (372), Pass (380), Jackal (383), BK (395)
BK Jail - 8 - Lathum (177), Render (210), SnDvLs (233), DT (235), saldana (278), CR (295), Danny (349), Kwhit (369)

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Abe Jail - 6 - RendeR (1056), CR (1060), Jackal (1063), lerriuqs (1065), KWhit (1095), DT (1168)

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

KWhit Lynch - 14 - Lathum (1258), Pass (1321), Autumn (1323), Lerriuqs (1326), SnDvls (1328), Path (1338), CR (1342), USFL (1350), Saldana (1359), Jackal (1377), Telle (1382), Barkeep (1397), MartinD (1435), RendeR (1440)

Lathum
Lynch - 1- KWhit (1380)
Old 06-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #1578
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Could Lathum have changed position on BK because he knew that BK was a wolf, and the wolves would not kill him if he turned in this way -- accusing a wolf, then changing his tune to thinking he was good? This way, he tips his hat that he's the seer to villagers, but the wolves wouldn't really think that's possible?

Only thing is he didn't start the game knowing any wolves. He wouldn't have known BK was a wolf on Day One, when he came after him strongest.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #1579
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

Why would he BS about that? He's the cultist, he wants the wolves to win. If they get the seer today, it's a huge help - he doesn't have to lie about that and the BG doesn't have to show regardless.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #1580
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
I'm not saying it definitely is.

But on a day where we have a known bad guy on the block, introducing any other votes makes it possible that somehow or other we don't manage to vote Lathum out today. A voting record of a known bad guy against a new target isn't going to help us much, but it introduces the possibolity that Lathum escapes justice.

Except Lathum isn't an unknown, we can always get him tomorrow. But if some late shenanigans happen, you get a helluva lot more information than from a runaway.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #1581
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Only thing is he didn't start the game knowing any wolves. He wouldn't have known BK was a wolf on Day One, when he came after him strongest.

I think if his plan was to scan him N1, and he was a villager, he would just keep attacking, instead of backing off. Although, looking at the vote log, did he really vote BK on D2?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #1582
SnDvls
Pro Starter

this list is w/ CR's list added COT FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

Lathum
Lynch - 1- KWhit (1380)
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #1583
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Why would he BS about that? He's the cultist, he wants the wolves to win. If they get the seer today, it's a huge help - he doesn't have to lie about that and the BG doesn't have to show regardless.

Frankly I'm not going to claim to be able to think as deviously as Lathum. So, I'm not sure. But I think it's possible he's just trying to mislead us more. If he doesn't have a night kill or conversion ability yet he may fake it just to freak us out. Perhaps he's simply trying to keep us from leaving him alone and lynching a wolf instead. I just don't want to operate on any basis htat starts with the assumption "What Lathum said was correct."
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #1584
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I think if his plan was to scan him N1, and he was a villager, he would just keep attacking, instead of backing off. Although, looking at the vote log, did he really vote BK on D2?

He did but he said it was because he wanted him to get King scanned so we could make him the second king.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #1585
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I lean towards BS myself. With Pass out there, and the prison, it wouldn't have made much sense for the BG to protect me last night (someone he wasn't sure his allegiance).

Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #1586
Autumn
Head Coach

SnDvls, Path should be marked in blue as well.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #1587
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
He did but he said it was because he wanted him to get King scanned so we could make him the second king.

Gotcha. FTR, it looks like he also voted to lynch KWhit later in the day, but forgot to unvote.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #1588
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I lean towards BS myself. With Pass out there, and the prison, it wouldn't have made much sense for the BG to protect me last night (someone he wasn't sure his allegiance).

Also, the good news is that if I'm killed, you'll absolutely know I'm a villager, and therefore you'll be 100% sure that Abe is good.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #1589
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
SnDvls, Path should be marked in blue as well.

missed him on day 2, but got him on the other days
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #1590
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well, I have to go fix a toilet seat. have fun!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #1591
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
well, I have to go fix a toilet seat. have fun!

you can flush yourself down it wolf wanna be
Old 06-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #1592
Autumn
Head Coach

BK's allegiance is the only one that unlocks a lot of voting information, so I'd be likely to vote for him tomorrow I think.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #1593
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

You're right though, it wouldn't make sense for Lathum to mislead the wolves. Assuming he's a cultist. If he's a wolf he may simply be playing the cultist card to entice us into leaving him around.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #1594
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

It's a good point. I think it casts enough suspicion on BK that we should scan or lynch him and find out.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM   #1595
RendeR
Coordinator

Is there really any good reason to keep him alive?

From what I can see he counts as a villager, so jailing him does give us a +1 towards winning if we keep him around till later.

As the cultist, if thats what he really is, he's a conversion prospect, but we don't know exactly HOW that works.

We know he's a darkfriend, but what real damage can he do at this point?

I'm torn between lynching (75%) and jailing (25%)
Old 06-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #1596
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you've been extra venomous towards me this game
Day 1 I was playing an aggressive game trying to get scanned. And to think I thought it worked. Now it's just I want to be clear about the fact that we shouldn't listen to you.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #1597
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have to get some work done, so I am checking out for a bit. I'll be back later.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #1598
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
at least we know we can lynch lathum happily.

That always is kind of a nice thing.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 AM   #1599
USFLTecmo
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Is there really any good reason to keep him alive?

From what I can see he counts as a villager, so jailing him does give us a +1 towards winning if we keep him around till later.

As the cultist, if thats what he really is, he's a conversion prospect, but we don't know exactly HOW that works.

We know he's a darkfriend, but what real damage can he do at this point?

I'm torn between lynching (75%) and jailing (25%)

There's some way the cultist can do a night kill, which means we're losing a "villager" one way or the other, if he's able to execute it at any point. I'd rather it be one that wants us to lose rather than one of the rest of us.
USFLTecmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 AM   #1600
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
You say something about path?

That happens more than you'd think. I always notice it.