hahahah

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #1552
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

so we have 3 for rummy
3 for DC
and 2 for mau.... I was never sold on mau, and even thouhg I loath rum...

unvote mau
vote dc

theres always tommroow mau old bean!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #1553
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
My next vote is leaning to go to Dodgerchick. If you read back, she stayed away from Cronin today and in the past few days was another person that was really adamant about believing these scans and pushing Cronin's theories.

Well no one else has made a case for anyone else. CR has been goofy but I think that is just his character.

VOTE DODGERCHICK
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #1554
Lorena
Unregistered

I don't know if Chief is good or bad, but this is obviously out of self-preserverance:

unvote clap
vote chief rum

when i come up villager, the people who voted for me after heinz should be carefully looked at. RendeR has voted for all villagers (including yours truly) and clap has made some pretty spotty votes.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #1555
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I don't know if Chief is good or bad, but this is obviously out of self-preserverance:

unvote clap
vote chief rum

when i come up villager, the people who voted for me after heinz should be carefully looked at. RendeR has voted for all villagers (including yours truly) and clap has made some pretty spotty votes.

let's try this again

unvote clap
vote chief rum
Old 02-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #1556
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Good point about RendeR...DC
Old 02-21-2008, 06:25 PM   #1557
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post

unvote clap
vote chief rum

With the exception of a few of us who got onto cronin this morning haven't all of us seemingly all voted for villagers? Granted we don't know about a couple of votes here and there, but for the most part I believe all of us have pretty bad voting records.

DC I don't believe you're a wolf, but I hope you are since if you are then I think mau is one as well, and if that's true we've basically won the game. So I can certainly understand the people voting for you.

But I like my guy a lot more. I can't remember ever feeling as good about two votes on a day as I do about first cronin and now Rum.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:29 PM   #1558
RendeR
Coordinator

Hey I freely admit I've voted for villagers, but I had reasons for every vote at the time. I can't help it if I'm wrong =)
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #1559
Lorena
Unregistered

I'll be here at deadline, no doubt about it.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:43 PM   #1560
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

What's the score?
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #1561
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
VOTE CHIEF RUM

DC and Mau have both pinged my radar, but DC's defense of nfg eases off that a little for me, and Chief's weird voting on N2 was just to bizarre to ignore.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #1562
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I only ask because I think CR needs to go before DC. That's just me. I'd try to find some information on why to vote CR than DC. I know I scanned DC as a wolf but I firmly believe that my scan wasn't for real as I have a better feeling about DC being a villager than CR.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #1563
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
CR - 0/2/1 - no n3 scan

FYI...

Review post #1337. I was the first to reveal my N3 scan.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #1564
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

so its 5 - 5 DC and Rummy?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #1565
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Yeah, her gameplay screams wolf to me, but 6 good scans out of 7 makes it hard. I mean that's a lot of dodged scans if she's a wolf. Granted, the one who did hit on her as a wolf was Lathum, who I can assume wasn't lying about it at all, since we know he was good.

FYI, I just now saw CR's note that he scanned RendeR, so make that 2 good out of 2 for him. Only missing RendeR's n3 scan result now.

lol...oh, okay, you found it.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #1566
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

You're more LEET than I thought, Rum!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #1567
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

And I'll explain the joke if need be.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #1568
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

yes do

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #1569
RendeR
Coordinator

Vote Count?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #1570
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

5 -5 i think

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #1571
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I thought you were married? err mean Dead

It's okay, his girlfriend saldana is dead, too.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #1572
RendeR
Coordinator

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #1573
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It's okay, his girlfriend saldana is dead, too.

*Cackles!*
Old 02-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #1574
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lol
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #1575
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I'm starting to get a bit leery of the people who have been generally quiet throughout the game. The wolves are trying to play us against each other, obviously, and that means that they can assign a couple of wolves to sit back and not really say anything. I'm pretty much picking somebody at random because I'm not sure about Chief Rum or Dodgerchick. I am not prepared to make a deciding vote here. I'd rather leave it to a tiebreaker, but I want to cast a spotlight on somebody else for a change.

VOTE MIKEVIC
Old 02-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #1576
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Do you realize this is exactly why CR is being voted on...because he took the easy way out in a close vote?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #1577
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

throwing your vote away in a tie?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #1578
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
JH: It's not just the N0 bit. It's also his ducking from a close vote on D2.

Assuming you're talking about me, did you note that exactly what I said would happen did? That BOTH Lathum and nfg22 were going to end up villagers? Those are the two candidates that night. I said I didn't think either was a wolf and refused to hang them.

If I were a wolf, I would have known without a doubt they were both villagers. Why would I not just choose to hang one or the other? In the long run, both sets of voters look bad, because both nfg22 and Lathum are villagers. It would be far more eye-catching to not vote for either, bringing a ton of attention on myself.

Why on Earth would I (as a hypothetical wolf) put that kinda target on myself on N2?

Another thing, I did a ton of work doing the stats bit, and kept track of scans for two days before yesterday's two-job day stopped me. Recall when have I ever done that much work as a wolf?

I'm not a wolf. I have even come up good in 7 of 8 scans (I think) by different people. I'm sure you'll toss on the whole wolf manipulation theory, but come on, there are at most five wolves, and we know one is cronin (the only one who scanned me as a wolf, strangely enough, and who was coming after me pretty hard since D1), and by your theory, I am another and of course have not scanned myself. How much manipulation do you think is going on on one person? Even with three other wolves lying (going by your theory), that is four student scans on me. There's only a 6% chance of four villagers (assuming average 50% accuracy) all scanning a wolfy me as a villager.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #1579
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Well, I don't really want to call it a throwaway. Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't seen a compelling reason to pick one over the other. I'm around for the next 15 minutes. If someone can convince me, I'll gladly pick Chief Rum or Dodgerchick. At this point, I just want to point out that there are some quiet people around who may need to be looked at.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #1580
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
The thing about CR though, is like I've said earlier today (I think): he was seen as a wolf by cronin AND voted on early by cronin. I'm confused by those two things.

If you realize I am a student, it becomes less confusing.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #1581
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Well, I don't really want to call it a throwaway. Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't seen a compelling reason to pick one over the other. I'm around for the next 15 minutes. If someone can convince me, I'll gladly pick Chief Rum or Dodgerchick. At this point, I just want to point out that there are some quiet people around who may need to be looked at.
7 of 7 scans on CR have been good..... (discouting Cronin) the odds of him being bad with all those good scans are... remote!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #1582
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

My reasoning for picking Dodgerchick was her close affiliation with Cronin. She was buying into his theories about lynching people (no matter good or bad) based on the number of scans.

Chief seems to be forthcoming with all his information and as he said...if he was a wolf why wouldn't he want to get rid of nfg or Lathum since he would've known they were villagers. Chief might be a fool but I think his intentions are good.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #1583
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
You're more LEET than I thought, Rum!

Well, I have been around long enough to have been considered part of the elitist crowd of FOC in the old days, circa two years after Sideline days. That what you mean? Wow, how I miss that black and green message board.

okay, not really.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #1584
Lorena
Unregistered

This should be fun.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #1585
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #1586
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm starting to get a bit leery of the people who have been generally quiet throughout the game. The wolves are trying to play us against each other, obviously, and that means that they can assign a couple of wolves to sit back and not really say anything. I'm pretty much picking somebody at random because I'm not sure about Chief Rum or Dodgerchick. I am not prepared to make a deciding vote here. I'd rather leave it to a tiebreaker, but I want to cast a spotlight on somebody else for a change.

VOTE MIKEVIC

Heh...

Personally, I wouldn't change my D1/N2 vote, as I feel the results have confirmed I was correct about both Lathum and nfg22.

That said, not sure I would recommend this route for anyone else.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #1587
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet?

Strangely enough, I haven't.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #1588
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

hmmm. very odd..

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #1589
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

OK, rum's defense is pretty damn good and has me thinking. If he was a wolf, he would have known that Lathum and NFG were villagers, so why didn't he vote for them???? I'm still not convinced of DC being a wolf b/c she defended nfg, a known student, pretty vehemently. Which leaves Mau.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #1590
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
hmmm. very odd..

Not really. I just finally got to the end of the thread. I am relishing in the suspense...

Okay, fine...pure self-preservation. I'm not as sure as some others about DC (although I can see it). But her wolfishness, of course, has nothing to do with my vote.

VOTE DODGERCHICK

Old 02-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #1591
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
OK, rum's defense is pretty damn good and has me thinking. If he was a wolf, he would have known that Lathum and NFG were villagers, so why didn't he vote for them???? I'm still not convinced of DC being a wolf b/c she defended nfg, a known student, pretty vehemently. Which leaves Mau.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

If I wasn't voting self-preservation, mau would be my vote right now.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #1592
MikeVic
Head Coach

I'm here, sorry was away after work. What's the vote totals?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #1593
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:

VOTE MIKEVIC

I thought I've been pretty vocal in the strategies presented and trying to figure out who to vote for.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #1594
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

dc has one more than CR

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:46 PM   #1595
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
dc has one more than CR

How many does Mau have? Any?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #1596
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

maybe 7-6?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #1597
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

not really, maybe 2?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #1598
MikeVic
Head Coach

Yeah I was wondering about mau too. I think I mentioned a bit ago that I wasn't comfortable with either CR or DC. What happens in a tie?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #1599
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

dont think we know

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #1600
MikeVic
Head Coach

Heh alright. This is a tough one.