Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-23-2007, 10:23 PM   #1451
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I don't think it would be wise for him to say while the replicants are still able to send in their orders.

I can always change my mind before sending in my orders, but I would rather have others know what I am thinking at the moment.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:24 PM   #1452
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
TWOTHREE, this is important to me.

Were you and Holden able to communicate?

No. I am unable to communicate with anyone.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:25 PM   #1453
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
No. I am unable to communicate with anyone.

OK< thanks.

do you have any reason to doubt St. Cronin was Holden?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #1454
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Holden is alive.

St. Cronin was scanned night 1

No-one.

not sure I can offer more than that at this time.

Hopefully, you can offer more, before my kill attempt is due.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:34 PM   #1455
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I can always change my mind before sending in my orders, but I would rather have others know what I am thinking at the moment.

Yeah I thought it might be worth discussing options as a group, but figured he'd make the final decision on his own and not necessarily tell us.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #1456
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Right now, I plan to attempt to kill our "bodyguard", Chief Rum. Unless I see some evidence that Chief Rum is human from someone besides Chief Rum.

I'm comfortable with this. His story seemed even more sketchy to me than Barkeep's.. and now we all know why Barkeep's was sketchy. And he's leading the charge for lynching Lathum.. and I'm just not seeing that.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #1457
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hmm, long miserable day of work. Seems I missed a bunch. I have a lot of thoughts on what has happened, but I'm going to mull it over some for the next day or so, since we have until Sunday even to start a new day.

I would definitely reocmmend the bodyguard protect twothree. I don't have a clue what twothree should do, though. I am leaning toward scanning AlanT, but not sold on that. I don't think it does much good to scan Barkeep right now.

This post also bothers me. Why would the "bodyguard" recommend that the bodyguard should protect me? Also, Chief Rum did not want me to scan Barkeep.

Lathum wanted me to scan Barkeep.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:54 PM   #1458
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
OK< thanks.

do you have any reason to doubt St. Cronin was Holden?

No.

You stated St. Cronin who was Holden scanned you on night one. And, I have to believe you, for the sake of my sanity, because st. cronin, a human, put you in his COT.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:22 PM   #1459
twothree
College Prospect

Old 07-23-2007, 11:22 PM   #1460
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
This post also bothers me. Why would the "bodyguard" recommend that the bodyguard should protect me? Also, Chief Rum did not want me to scan Barkeep.

The bodyguard would recommend it because the bodyguard didn't want anyone at that point to know he was the bodyguard. I'm not at all convinced that Chief Rum is anything other than what he claims he is.

He also said he didn't want you to scan Barkeep because he already knew he was bad from the attempt on you.

I'm just throwing that out there for you to think about. I don't know what Rum is for sure, but you need to be really careful before possibly offing the only person that can really protect any of us.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:24 PM   #1461
path12
Coordinator

I would really like to hear more from RendeR. He was very cryptic but seemed sure of himself.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:25 PM   #1462
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
There might be a few problems with this story. Chief Rum heard a gunshot. I never did. Chief Rum saw two people. I only saw Barkeep.

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Perhaps not every detail I said matches. But most do. I said you had a visitor, and that you were attacked. I am also the one who pointed out Barkeep before you said this, and you know he was a Replicant. The key question has already been asked. How did you get to the hospital? Do you think the wolves did it? No. Does Holden have bodyguard abilities? Not according to the rules. Do Tyrell and the other guy (forget his name) have the baility to save you from a Replicant attack? No. So you had to be saved by the bodyguard. I have been "out" as the bodyguard for almost 24 hours. No one has died since the attack, so that bodyguard who saved you must still be alive.

So if I am not the bodyguard, why hasn't that person come out to "out" me? And if I am a wolf, why would I reveal Barkeep? Your suspicions make no sense.

And then taking the tack to actually kill me automatically? You're kidding, right? Scan me tomorrow night if you like. Or if Holden is alive, have him scan me tonight. I can't believe it's necessary, but if you really have that doubt, then let me be tested before just trying to kill me.

And trust me, it will be a try. I am protecting myself tonight. I won't just protect myself against the wolves, I think.

Put some careful thought into this. I have reviewed my PM from last night, and it was very clear about the gunshot and the two individuals. I don't know why you have it different. Perhaps they knocked you unconscious and then shot you to try to finish you off. Perhaps Barkeep came to you, but another Replicant was waiting to participate. You yourself said you saw two Replicants, not one, killing st.cronin. All I can say is what I am told I saw. I heard a gunshot. I crashed into your room through the window. Two figures stood above you. I shot them both several times. Neither fell, but instead ran away. I was not told their identities. Instead, I picked you up and took you to a nearby hospital to save your life (you had a broken neck and back; nice quick recovery, BTW). I placed you on an unused trolley outside of the hospital and rolled you toward the entrance, where orderlies took you inside.

If you choose to ignore all this and try to kill me nayway, I don't know what happens. Are you a better killer than I am a defender? Do the wolves clean up the scraps? Either way, wolves win.

If you have doubts, let Holden scan me, and then he/she can say what I am.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:26 PM   #1463
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
waves to Chief Rum

that's what post 1459 should read. I didn't realize putting "<" ">" the greater and less than signs around a message caused problems.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:27 PM   #1464
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I would really like to hear more from RendeR. He was very cryptic but seemed sure of himself.

No kidding.

If I kill Chief Rum tonight, and he is a replicant, RendeR just got my vote tommorrow.

If I kill Chief Rum tonight, and he is a human, Lathum will most likely get my vote tommorrow.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:28 PM   #1465
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

chiefRum, I don't know how many times you need to hear this

HOLDEN IS DEAD!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:30 PM   #1466
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

As I stated before, killing LSG is the way to go, she clearly hasn't paid very close attention which is a sure fire sign of a wolf.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:30 PM   #1467
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Why do you think, silly? Why would I to reveal I was the BG at that point? That gives the wolves two targets last night. Instead, they only had you. And that means they had to get through me.

If I reveal myself too early, they go after me or you, and have a better chance of killing one of us. Note when I revealed myself yesterday. 6 p.m. PDT (right at the deadline). Too late for the wolves to change their orders. Too soon for the information I had to die with me, in case the wolves attacked me last night. I did that on purpose, to be sure BK's guilt didn't die with me.

And, of course I didn't want you to scan Barkeep. It would have been a waste of a scan. I already knew he was a Replicant and had alreayd decided to reveal myself!

But I had to wait for the start of the day shift yesterday for reasons stated above.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 PM   #1468
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
As I stated before, killing LSG is the way to go, she clearly hasn't paid very close attention which is a sure fire sign of a wolf.

You always pay close attention when you're a wolf.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #1469
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
You always pay close attention when you're a wolf.

I know I do but you can't deny not everyone does.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #1470
path12
Coordinator

Dola, by you I mean Lathum. I've been in the final three with him before as a wolf and he's outargued me at least a couple times.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #1471
path12
Coordinator

Crossposting is fun!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #1472
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I'm comfortable with this. His story seemed even more sketchy to me than Barkeep's.. and now we all know why Barkeep's was sketchy. And he's leading the charge for lynching Lathum.. and I'm just not seeing that.

lol, you're kidding me right. I WAS THE ONE WHO OUTED BARKEEP!

His story was "sketchy" because of the information I provided.

Look, lol, go ahead and kill me. Whatever. If you guys can't see this, what am I supposed to do?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM   #1473
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I know I do but you can't deny not everyone does.

True. But it's not sure fire. I'm not sure what to make of you tonight, Lathum. First the guarantee that LSG is bad and then the "sure fire" sign. You're usually much more precise, and I can't figure out why you're not right now.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #1474
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am going to bed soon, I'll leave you with this.

If Cronin wasn't Holden then who is? And why would Cronin publish a trust list consisting of 2 people other the himself?

If Holden is still alive someone should have been scanned night 3 and someone should be scanned tonight.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #1475
path12
Coordinator

I have to get back to the Harry Potter book myself. Tonight should be interesting. Good luck, twothree.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:38 PM   #1476
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Ok, I assume Swaggs is going to survive the night, and get lynched tomorrow. I also assume the night target will NOT be one of the following, as the replicants will be hunting for a seer:

st.cronin
Lathum
Telle

Those three are the only ones remotely inside my cot at this point, other than actual Holden, who I obviously won't name.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Barkeep tomorrow, would love to know his thoughts.

This is the post st.cronin made, the one Lathum has made such a big deal about. Does this sound like a definitive, "These are all 100% good guys" COT? Or is it more a "I kinda feel okay about these guys."

He also says these three are not Holden, including himself. These are the three "scan reveals" from the day this post was made, and that is the only reason he included them. Because of the scan similarity to him. Problem is, Lathum responded last, and pretty much copied st. cronin and Telle. Unbelievable to me that this is not obvious.

st. cronin himself said he was not Holden.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:38 PM   #1477
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
True. But it's not sure fire. I'm not sure what to make of you tonight, Lathum. First the guarantee that LSG is bad and then the "sure fire" sign. You're usually much more precise, and I can't figure out why you're not right now.

because I have more information then most people in this game.

I attempted to sacrifice myself to save Holden and all it has gotten me is uneducated accusations.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #1478
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
This is the post st.cronin made, the one Lathum has made such a big deal about. Does this sound like a definitive, "These are all 100% good guys" COT? Or is it more a "I kinda feel okay about these guys."

He also says these three are not Holden, including himself. These are the three "scan reveals" from the day this post was made, and that is the only reason he included them. Because of the scan similarity to him. Problem is, Lathum responded last, and pretty much copied st. cronin and Telle. Unbelievable to me that this is not obvious.

st. cronin himself said he was not Holden.

OMG!!!!!

so you think a better idea would have been for Cronin to out himself as HOLDEN.

you know people DO occasionaly drop subtle hints at times.

THIS WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!!

please explain to me WHY cronin posted that if not to drop a hint in case he was killed?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:42 PM   #1479
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If Cronin wasn't Holden then who is? And why would Cronin publish a trust list consisting of 2 people other the himself?

If Holden is still alive someone should have been scanned night 3 and someone should be scanned tonight.

Quote:

I don't know if Holden is still alive. Render seems to think he is. All I know is, st.cronin wasn't Holden.

As I just stated, and also stated yesterday, st.cronin didn't publish some end-all, be-all COT. It was just him saying he feels okay about Telle and Lathum at that point in time. I mean, if he was Holden and had scanned Lathum, he would have been a bit more definitive there, wouldn't he? Wouldn't Lathum have been on some "super trust" list with him? And yet he is only somewhat on the same level as Telle, someone no one is claiming st.cronin scanned.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #1480
twothree
College Prospect

I wish RendeR was here.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #1481
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

hey Telle, this is a MORAL DILEMA!! wouldn't you say?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #1482
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OMG!!!!!

so you think a better idea would have been for Cronin to out himself as HOLDEN.

you know people DO occasionaly drop subtle hints at times.

THIS WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!!

please explain to me WHY cronin posted that if not to drop a hint in case he was killed?

Plenty of people just post that as a sounding out and you know it. Not every posted COT is some hint they are some seer or BG. Stop trying to take the newer WW players here on a ride.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:45 PM   #1483
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I don't know if Holden is still alive. Render seems to think he is. All I know is, st.cronin wasn't Holden.

and how do you know this, because I know for a fact Cronin performed the tests on me
Old 07-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #1484
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am amazed at how you have convinced yourself of this. How can you not comprehend that Cronin was DROPPING A HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #1485
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The bodyguard would recommend it because the bodyguard didn't want anyone at that point to know he was the bodyguard. I'm not at all convinced that Chief Rum is anything other than what he claims he is.

He also said he didn't want you to scan Barkeep because he already knew he was bad from the attempt on you.

I'm just throwing that out there for you to think about. I don't know what Rum is for sure, but you need to be really careful before possibly offing the only person that can really protect any of us.

Thank you, path! Thank God someone here is putting some rational thought into this.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:47 PM   #1486
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:

And, that would probably make RendeR either Holden or make RendeR the person scanned on night 3.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:47 PM   #1487
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
and how do you know this, because I know for a fact Cronin performed the tests on me

Did he do that on Night One, when he was "scanned" or on Night Two, when you say you were scanned?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 PM   #1488
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I fully think Chiefrum is the bodyguard which is why I think LSG should be killed tonight.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #1489
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Did he do that on Night One, when he was "scanned" or on Night Two, when you say you were scanned?

seriously, now I am getting annoyed.

I have said multiple times I was scanned night one. My claiming to be scanned night 2 was an attempt to cover Cronin's ass once Telle called BS on him.

I have no idea if Render has a role or not but I know for a fact he is NOT Holden. Holden is dead. Cro.nin was Holden
Old 07-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #1490
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
because I have more information then most people in this game.

I attempted to sacrifice myself to save Holden and all it has gotten me is uneducated accusations.

Mighta saved yourself a lot of trouble if you didn't lie when you didn't need to. Of course, that's assuming you're not a Replicant. And I certainly don't buy that.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:51 PM   #1491
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

twothree. Please kill me tonight just so chiefrum can be proved wrong. K. thx.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #1492
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
seriously, now I am getting annoyed.

I have said multiple times I was scanned night one. My claiming to be scanned night 2 was an attempt to cover Cronin's ass once Telle called BS on him.

I have no idea if Render has a role or not but I know for a fact he is NOT Holden. Holden is dead. Cro.nin was Holden

BR's can only scan every other night anyway apparently. There was no reason for this lie. Fact is, you are caught in it,a nd trying to talk your way out of it. It's sad that so many people are being taken by it.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #1493
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Mighta saved yourself a lot of trouble if you didn't lie when you didn't need to. Of course, that's assuming you're not a Replicant. And I certainly don't buy that.

right, because putting myself out there like that on DAY 2 would have been an optimal strategy.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #1494
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:

Only problem with that is if I kill you that leaves both RendeR and Chief Rum in the game.

If I kill either RendeR or Chief Rum, then it would leave only one of them plus Lathum. Which would make for an easier vote depending upon if the one I killed was a replicant or a human.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:56 PM   #1495
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
BR's can only scan every other night anyway apparently. There was no reason for this lie. Fact is, you are caught in it,a nd trying to talk your way out of it. It's sad that so many people are being taken by it.

this makes no sense.

Night 1- Cronin/ Holden scanned me
Night 2- twothree/Deckard scanned Telle
Night 3- Cronin dies and no one is scanned!!!
Night 4- twothree is in the hospital, no night scan and no BR kill!!!

see a pattern? The same night Cronin dies and it's Holden's turn to scan no one is scanned. The when it is Holden's turn to night kill there is no BR kill.

Tonight will be Holden's night to scan again and there wll be no scan/
Old 07-23-2007, 11:56 PM   #1496
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I actually would be wary of killing Lathum, because he might be Leon, meaning he would kill you, too. I don't honestly know who you should go after. I don't know that LSG is the one either. But I guess if you're going to kill someone, it will either be a wolf who has a chance to be Leon. Or it will be a villager.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:57 PM   #1497
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

by me saying no sense I mean your statement
Old 07-23-2007, 11:57 PM   #1498
twothree
College Prospect

So, maybe I should kill RendeR. Save the bodyguard and all that.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:59 PM   #1499
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I actually would be wary of killing Lathum, because he might be Leon, meaning he would kill you, too. I don't honestly know who you should go after. I don't know that LSG is the one either. But I guess if you're going to kill someone, it will either be a wolf who has a chance to be Leon. Or it will be a villager.

If it is Leon who I kill then my guess is that we would both kill each other. I could be wrong. But it would help the remaining players I think, so I have no problem attempting to kill Leon.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:01 AM   #1500
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
right, because putting myself out there like that on DAY 2 would have been an optimal strategy.

First of all, get your facts straight. It was DAY THREE. Second, no one knew yet about the scan one night, kill the next order. Twothree didn't reveal that until Day Four.

Optimal strategy would have been to say you were scanned on Night One. Saying Night Two wouldn't protect anyone, just make you look bad, which is exactly what it's doing.