Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 PM   #1451
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Saldana, its day 4...so in the first 4 days would include today DC

Oh, including today... okay. So what IF saldana ends up being good and you THINK it was saldana, then what? I noticed LSG said she THOUGHT it was saldana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Sorry... I ment Schmidty. I got my S names confused in a hurry to rush. It was very foggy last night and on my way out I heard a strange noise. I looked and saw a figure who appeared to be saldana.

Isn't there a chance that the fog might have clouded your vision?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #1452
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Oh, including today... okay. So what IF saldana ends up being good and you THINK it was saldana, then what? I noticed LSG said she THOUGHT it was saldana:

Isn't there a chance that the fog might have clouded your vision?
No, their is no chance of error on my part. LSG's THOUGHt comment just lends credit to the fact i think she might be another evil player.

I am 100% sure it was saldana who killed schmidty and 100% sure he is mr. hyde
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:47 PM   #1453
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, so Schmidty died in Commercial, while Swaggs was pulled from the Opium Den in Whitechapel. So I'm having a hard to reconciling how Blade's actions last night would have transpired in terms of learning about both Swaggs and Saldana.

The urchin was found dead not far from LoneStarGirl's house, per Post #1298, which supports her story. Both Blade and LSG are suggesting that Saldana killed Schmidty, which matches up well.

All in all, I'm a little more comfortable with the vote after reviewing the night post by Chief.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #1454
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Hoops, do you or the other prosties know who the bordello mum is? (or whatever that title is)

Nope, do not know if this role is in the game. Have no idea who may or may not have this role.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #1455
Blade6119
Coordinator

Want to hear a threory? Schmidty might have been trying to rob LSG or spy on her, when saldana killed him. Not neccessarily at saldana bidding, but it would explain something...for now though, im just having a hard time trusting LSG
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #1456
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm leaving to work the rest of my day. I'll be back about 8 EST. Just a thought here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Players List

1. Barkeep49
2. DaddyTorgo
3. Schmidty-- Oliver Twist, urchin and on the side of good, killed Night Three
4. Blade6119
5. bulletsponge
6. Fouts-- James Tennyson, common Londoner and bartender on side of good, killed Night One
7. saldana
8. Lathum-- Jack The Ripper, serial killer on the side of evil, stabbed to death on Day Two
9. Jonathon Ezarik-- The Artful Dodger, an urchin and on the side of good, removed to an orphanage on Day One
10. Tyrith-- Scotty Galveston, common Londoner and glassmaker on side of good, killed Night One
11. BrianD-- Jervis Hardick, common Londoner and tailor on side of good, killed Night One
12. path12
13. st. cronin
14. LoneStarGirl
15. MrWednesday-- Night Watchman and on the side of good, killed Night Three
16. SnDvls-- Long Liz Stride, a prostitute and on the side of good, killed on Night Two
17. dubb93
18. AlanT-- Charles Shanding, a cooper and on the side of good, lynched on Day Three
19. hoopsguy
20. Dodgerchick
21. Raiders Army
22. Swaggs-- JAILED NIGHT THREE
23. ntndeacon-- Inspector G. Lestrade, Scotland Yard detective and on the side of good, killed by Jack The Ripper on Day Two
24. Izulde

Out of 24 players, 10 are gone and only one was evil. The descriptions here worry me a bit since it's not a "SnDvls--Long Liz Stride, a prostitute, killed on Night Two". Do these descriptions lead anyone else to believe that the prosittutes can be evil?

For instance, could Moriarty be working with some of the prostitutes? I think it's a given that Fagin is working with some of the urchins...

The other thing we haven't discussed in-depth are the Masons...
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #1457
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm also thinking that perhaps we should go for Swaggs.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #1458
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
RA, where has the trust gone that you once had in me?
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #1459
hoopsguy
General Manager

RA, I asked Chief about the prostitutes at the start of the game when I was wondering if Barkeep could be both a prostitute and a werewolf on Night 1. He told me (posted this in the thread earlier) that the prostitutes begin the game on the side of good.

If there is any kind of a conversion in the game then it is possible a prostitute could have been converted. But at least initially they were all good.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #1460
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I'm game if you are. I just can't shake the feeling that Blade could of prehaps been converted. Even with giving us Saldana(if Saldana turns out bad) he could have been tipped off by Sal that the entire thing was witnessed by LSG. I just really don't know about Blade. He pushed way too hard for Alan and Barkeep in the past. And I believe both of those are good guys.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #1461
Blade6119
Coordinator

Killing swaggs will only bring the evil victory closer. You have to trust i am telling you what you need to know and not telling you what you dont.
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 02:01 PM   #1462
hoopsguy
General Manager

At what point in the game would Blade have been converted, if you are working with that approach? Last night? I've seen him on both Nights 1 and 2, which I think reduces the likelihood of him being converted on those evenings.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #1463
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
The other thing we haven't discussed in-depth are the Masons...

Yes, a part of me thinks that Blade might be a mason. He seems to know a lot which, according to the description on page 1:

Quote:
THE WILDCARD

Beware, there may be freemasons afoot. They control everything, or so it is thought. Their power goes right up to the throne itself. They do work for either side--sometimes at the same time. But are there masons in Whitechapel? If they are around, they have the victory condition most of the rest of Whitechapel has--simple survival, whomever wins.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #1464
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, a part of me thinks that Blade might be a mason. He seems to know a lot which, according to the description on page 1:

Yes, becuase my play has been so indicative of striving for simple survival

Yall may not understand what i have done now, but when saldana shows up evil you will understand i have sacrificed myself for the village. When saldana dies bad, evil will come knocking. Mr. W is dead, and as such i am defenseless to stop them
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #1465
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
At what point in the game would Blade have been converted, if you are working with that approach? Last night? I've seen him on both Nights 1 and 2, which I think reduces the likelihood of him being converted on those evenings.

Yes, but I'm sure you didn't see him the entire night. Just b/c you see him when you are working the street in one location doesn't mean he didn't go somewhere else and do something different.

Take last night for instance. Had you seen him commercial where he claims to have been to seen Saldana kill Schmidty I'm sure you would not have seen him in the opium den where he claims to have talked to Swaggs.

Can anyone verify that Blade was in commercial last night?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #1466
Lorena
Unregistered

You and hoops gave us Lathum, you had a big hand in getting Alan killed (who was good)... so I dunno, just throwing something out there.

Who knows, maybe you AND hoops are freemasons. I have no clue.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #1467
Lorena
Unregistered

By "you", I mean Blade.. I should have quoted that.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #1468
Lorena
Unregistered

Izulde, do you have any idea why you were thrown in jail?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:13 PM   #1469
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dubb, I saw him on Night 1 making his way from Cavell to the scene of a murder.

I saw him on Night 2 initiating a conversation with Schmidty.

I did not see him at all on Night 3 (last night). I find last night as the most likely night to consider for this possibility. But that does not square with him going after Saldana when LSG also goes after Saldana, unless you expect the two of them are coordinating their attacks very openly. Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not dismissing any chance of him being evil, but with the facts as I know them right now I don't think it is very likely he was converted. If there is a conversion out there then there are plenty of people who I can't place on any of three nights.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #1470
hoopsguy
General Manager

As the game is starting to move into a more manageable number, I wouldn't mind trying out an exercise if people are game. I'm going to list my activities, who I can vouch for, and who can vouch for me, for each night. I would encourage others to play along.

Night 0: Commercial, hooking
I see Barkeep and SnDvls. I score with Tyrith

Night 1: Cavell, hooking
I don't score at all. But I see Lathum, NTN, Blade, and Cronin all enter and leave the district

Night 2: Bishopsgate, hooking
I score with Path. I also see Barkeep get two clients. I see Cronin. I see Blade pull Schmidty from the shadows to initiate a conversation.

Night 3: Bishopsgate, hooking
I don't see anything except fog
Old 12-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #1471
hoopsguy
General Manager

I could overlay that information with financial stuff as well, but I know others are anxious about doing this. For those who want to figure it out, we get 5 shillings per trick. We lose 2 shillings every night.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #1472
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Dubb, I saw him on Night 1 making his way from Cavell to the scene of a murder.

I saw him on Night 2 initiating a conversation with Schmidty.

I did not see him at all on Night 3 (last night). I find last night as the most likely night to consider for this possibility. But that does not square with him going after Saldana when LSG also goes after Saldana, unless you expect the two of them are coordinating their attacks very openly. Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not dismissing any chance of him being evil, but with the facts as I know them right now I don't think it is very likely he was converted. If there is a conversion out there then there are plenty of people who I can't place on any of three nights.
Trust me, if i was converted you would be without every major role the good team posseses. I would have seen to that quickly
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #1473
Lorena
Unregistered

Hoops, I gave this info to Blade earlier today:

Quote:
Yeah, no problem.

Night 0 - Stayed home, no PM or nothing. At first I thought about saving my money to hire an urchin but the more I thought about it, the more I figured someone else would outbid me.

Night 1 - I went out to Bishopsgate for some fun and hired Izulde. After a night of passionate love making, she tells me she saw Mr. W passing by. I come home and find out I was robbed.

Night 2 - Went to Cavell to find Izulde but she went with DaddyTorgo instead. I guess my schwang was too much for her. She gets arrested and I watch this with dubb, Mr. W, and bulletsponge.

Night 3 - I went to the opium den, didn't see anyone. I don't think it's a secret that Izulde can vouch for me as he's done it a couple of times already.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #1474
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

forgot to add that I was robbed last night as well.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #1475
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Night zero-Missed the deadline. I didn't actually show up in thread to play the game until day 1. Was a misunderstanding on my part.

Night 1-I was unsure on the mechanics and thought my best chance of making it through the night was to stay home and do nothing. So I did just that.

Night 2-Went out looking for a hooker. Saw DaddyTorgo and Izulde, the constanble shows up, breaks up DT and Izulde and arrests Izulde. I watched this with DC, Mr. Wed and Bullet. I return to Bishopsgate where I see Mr. Wed and he sees me.

Night 3-I visit the opium den. Have the crazy dream and return home. I see no one out and about.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #1476
Blade6119
Coordinator

So dubb, despite your 5 shilling statement that has earned you trust from most, you have done no action yet this game anyone can comfirm?
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #1477
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So dubb, despite your 5 shilling statement that has earned you trust from most, you have done no action yet this game anyone can comfirm?

Well, Mr. Wed confirmed yesterday that he saw me when I claim I saw him. And everyone that witnessed the arrest of Izulde can confirm I was there I would believe.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #1478
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Well, Mr. Wed confirmed yesterday that he saw me when I claim I saw him. And everyone that witnessed the arrest of Izulde can confirm I was there I would believe.

But being out an about is not an action to me. I know you claim where you were going, but you have neither hired a prostitute who can clear you or hired the urchin with a bid we can generally confirm. Im not saying your damned, but thats not what i wanted to hear from someone i generally trusted
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #1479
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

DC can you confirm I was with you when Izulde was arrested?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #1480
hoopsguy
General Manager

Actually, the first with the five shilling comment was Fouts. I believe Dubb was the first to mention opium on Day 1, but would have to look up the post to be certain on this point. I know there is one aspect of the "normal villager" role that Dubb was the first to mention on that day.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:36 PM   #1481
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But being out an about is not an action to me. I know you claim where you were going, but you have neither hired a prostitute who can clear you or hired the urchin with a bid we can generally confirm. Im not saying your damned, but thats not what i wanted to hear from someone i generally trusted

Mr. W saw me returning home. Izulde was my prostitute that night. Had she not been arrested I'm sure I was next in line after DT. I was looking for a prostitute and found one in Izulde. After she was arrested I went home where me and Mr. W bumped into each other. How many places can I go in one night? Those are 2 different locations, could I have possibly visited 3 or more?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #1482
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Mr. W saw me returning home. Izulde was my prostitute that night.

And don't read anything into this. I know you don't pick a prostitute by name, you pick 2 locations to search for them in, it is just that after I found Izulde and she got arrested I returned home.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #1483
path12
Coordinator

Night 0 -- look for prostitute in Commercial and Whitechapel. Hook up with Barkeep in Commercial. Barkeep tells me he saw Tyrith in Commercial.
Night 1 -- Opium den. See nobody.
Night 2 -- look for prostitute in Cavell and Bishopsgate. Hook up with hoops in Bishopsgate. Hoops tells me that Barkeep is a whore also. See nobody else.
Night 3 -- stay home, see nobody.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #1484
hoopsguy
General Manager

Path, glad I was able to give you such a primo secret.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #1485
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Path, glad I was able to give you such a primo secret.

You can imagine my delight. Apparently you were pretty good though, so that's something at least.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:26 PM   #1486
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
DC can you confirm I was with you when Izulde was arrested?

Yes, I have stated several times that you, Mr. W, bullet and I all witnessed Izulde getting arrested.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:27 PM   #1487
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Actually, the first with the five shilling comment was Fouts. I believe Dubb was the first to mention opium on Day 1, but would have to look up the post to be certain on this point. I know there is one aspect of the "normal villager" role that Dubb was the first to mention on that day.

That is correct hoops, I remember the same.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #1488
Lorena
Unregistered

So much information in the PMs, I didn't notice that on Night 2 after striking out with Izulde, I go to Commercial but do not find a prostitute. I'm sure I've mentioned this before at some point.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #1489
Lorena
Unregistered

I did, here it is... the "somewhere" was Commercial.

Quote:
I have a little bit of catching up to do, but that Izulde gets around different areas

Night 1 we had a good time in Bishopsgate, Night 2, I went looking for him at Cavell, but he chooses DaddyTorgo instead... curse you Daddy!

I witness Izulde getting jailed along with dubb, bulletsponge and Mr. W.

I go elsewhere to hire another but come back empty handed. Oh well... at least I still have my money.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #1490
Blade6119
Coordinator

So is there pretty much no intrigue until i die tonight?
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #1491
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So much information in the PMs, I didn't notice that on Night 2 after striking out with Izulde, I go to Commercial but do not find a prostitute. I'm sure I've mentioned this before at some point.

On that night I choose commerical and Bishopsgate. I guess I should come out and say I live in Bishopsgate.

After seeing that in commerical, my PM stated I returned to home to Bishopsgate where I saw Mr. W. It made no mention of looking for a prostitute but I assume I could have since my second location just happened to be my home area.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #1492
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Blade: I don't get it. You're withholding information with the expectation that you die. What kind of play is that?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:32 PM   #1493
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Blade: I don't get it. You're withholding information with the expectation that you die. What kind of play is that?

I didnt reveal that i knew NTN was inspector lestrande, i didnt reveal i knew mr. w was the watchman. Some information is better left not shared, even in death.
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #1494
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

okay...summary please?? from what I saw while the page loaded blade is on the block? new developments?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #1495
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I didnt reveal that i knew NTN was inspector lestrande, i didnt reveal i knew mr. w was the watchman. Some information is better left not shared, even in death.
And not revealing that proved REAL helpful. Like maybe the night watchman could have been watching for NTN's death if that information had been known.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #1496
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
And not revealing that proved REAL helpful. Like maybe the night watchman could have been watching for NTN's death if that information had been known.

Yes, because its always a good idea to reveal our seer on the off chance our bodyguard can protect him every night the rest of the game. Or reveal with your theory mr. w is the bodyguard so the bad guys can pick them both off on the same night and laugh away.

Im sorry, i dont know where your coming from in telling me I made a mistake in not revealing our seer and bodyguard on days 2 and 3...stunning to me you would suggest that really
Demotivation
Old 12-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #1497
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
okay...summary please?? from what I saw while the page loaded blade is on the block? new developments?

No, blade's not on the block, but he apparently witnessed saldana killing Schmidty. LSG believes to have seen the same thing, as it happened right outside her pad.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:42 PM   #1498
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, in fairness NTN was "brutaled" by Jack, so any knowledge of that could not have helped prevent a death.

When the postgame rolls around I'm going to be pretty interested in hearing what Blade knew when, and to try and put myself in his shoes. Because it has been alternately fascinating and frustrating to watch.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #1499
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, in fairness NTN was "brutaled" by Jack, so any knowledge of that could not have helped prevent a death.

When the postgame rolls around I'm going to be pretty interested in hearing what Blade knew when, and to try and put myself in his shoes. Because it has been alternately fascinating and frustrating to watch.
I guess that's a fair description of where I'm at.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #1500
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Well I guess I might as well get this out there.

VOTE NO LYNCH SWAGGS

If the group believe Blade is still on the up and up I guess I'll roll with the group, although I still have my doubts. He's been a huge conversion target IMHO for days now.