Coordinator

Or maybe single.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:30 PM   #1452
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
I am inclined to think that those voting for the short day are others because they know there are several survivors who can't make it by then or won't be around for a great deal of that time.
Then you can consider me an other...i already know where im going with my vote, and all that is left is to tell you guys the rest of the information i know...and that alan and desnudo are linked if you ask me, those two are the two bad guys in my mind(well, 2 of them)
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 02-14-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:30 PM   #1453
Desnudo
Coordinator

I would vote for playing it by ear. If there's a clear decision by this evening, then finish the day. Otherwise, extend it an additional day.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:32 PM   #1454
Poli
FOFC Survivor

It's hard to sleep at night when people around you are dropping like flies. Desmond sleeps on the outside edge of the camp, facing the outside. A few people go out to him to ask questions about what happened, but for the most part Desmond is quiet.

Survivors also ask themselves where the gun went. It virtually disappeared after Desmond dropped it. Who could possibly have it?

The guards turn over in the middle of the night, and the night goes quietly. Very quietly.

The next morning you all wake up, but one of you does not. Hoopsguy remains on the ground. Finally, one of you go to examine him, and the report is not good. Hoopsguy's neck has been snapped.

You check Hoopsguy for anything that may help identify him. All you find is his wallet, which includes a picture of his wife. A few credit cards, and it appears Hoops was a card carrying member of the Webeloys. We Be Loyal Yaks.

End Night 2. Begin Day 3. We'll extend Day 3's deadline to Wednesday at 9pm CST to get us back on track. Besides, I'd rather you be out with your Valentine than sitting at the computer all night.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:33 PM   #1455
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE ALANT

Can the bodyguard protect me tonight?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #1456
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, forgot hes prob. already dead
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #1457
hoopsguy
General Manager

Good luck, guys. I'll be reading along.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #1458
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmm.. I had figured the night kill would go to someone else.. I figured Spleen would get it after his comments earlier... I hate losing hoops

Ok, well my trust circle is building a bit better for me now.. After yesterday I feel I am starting to have a group of people I am ok with. Right now this is what I am feeling:

Full trust: Pennywise, Blade

Some trust: Celeval, Desmond

Small trust: Spleen, Kwhit

Distrust: Raiders Army, Desnudo, Sndvls

neutral, or no feel: Everyone else.

This may sound weird, since Blade is leading the charge on me, but he is just misguided right now based on his hunches. I know many people have contimplated voting for him because of his lies about his role. He still isn't being completely honest with his role, but let me be clear. Voting for him would be a mistake. Don't send votes his way.

I mentioned earlier my reasons for looking at Desnudo, and I still have distrust towards Raiders Army based on some thoughts Blade tossed out yesterday, however I am starting to think that Blade guessed wrong with that also.

I really do not like what I feel is some form of setup being done. Right now Sndvls seems to be claiming a role that many people are attributing elsewhere (Sawyer). I have never seen the show, so hopefully am not being misled here. Also Sndvls seems to be attaching himself to me which never makes me feel comfortable when its someone I know very little about. Finally Sndvls has had some attachment to almost everyone that has died in this game (whether coming out trying to be the innocent protector, or whatnot). Right now I think I am going to have to go his direction.

VOTE SNDVLS
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #1459
spleen1015
Coordinator

Damn. Lost an ally. It was nice playing with you hoops.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:36 PM   #1460
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Hmm.. I had figured the night kill would go to someone else.. I figured Spleen would get it after his comments earlier... I hate losing hoops

Ok, well my trust circle is building a bit better for me now.. After yesterday I feel I am starting to have a group of people I am ok with. Right now this is what I am feeling:

Full trust: Pennywise, Blade

Some trust: Celeval, Desmond

Small trust: Spleen, Kwhit

Distrust: Raiders Army, Desnudo, Sndvls

neutral, or no feel: Everyone else.

This may sound weird, since Blade is leading the charge on me, but he is just misguided right now based on his hunches. I know many people have contimplated voting for him because of his lies about his role. He still isn't being completely honest with his role, but let me be clear. Voting for him would be a mistake. Don't send votes his way.

I mentioned earlier my reasons for looking at Desnudo, and I still have distrust towards Raiders Army based on some thoughts Blade tossed out yesterday, however I am starting to think that Blade guessed wrong with that also.

I really do not like what I feel is some form of setup being done. Right now Sndvls seems to be claiming a role that many people are attributing elsewhere (Sawyer). I have never seen the show, so hopefully am not being misled here. Also Sndvls seems to be attaching himself to me which never makes me feel comfortable when its someone I know very little about. Finally Sndvls has had some attachment to almost everyone that has died in this game (whether coming out trying to be the innocent protector, or whatnot). Right now I think I am going to have to go his direction.

VOTE SNDVLS
You typed all of that in less then 1-2 minutes?...wow, that just reeks of a pre-made defense...which just reeks of other
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:38 PM   #1461
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You typed all of that in less then 1-2 minutes?...wow, that just reeks of a pre-made defense...which just reeks of other

agreed. I should have never unvoted you, but I found out who your friend was in Desnudo

vote AlanT

I won't make the same mistake again.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:38 PM   #1462
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
and I still have distrust towards Raiders Army based on some thoughts Blade tossed out yesterday, however I am starting to think that Blade guessed wrong with that also.
I have been quite vocal in the fact i trust raiders...so your comment is a flat out lie...
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:39 PM   #1463
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I probably took about 2 minutes to type it and then cut and pasted my trust list i keep in notepad

I think Im not convincing you one way or another right now, so probably best thing to convince you is to see what happens when I die

Either way, there is not much more I can contribute to the villagers here, I just want to make sure they do not lynch you since that seems to be where some are leaning.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:39 PM   #1464
spleen1015
Coordinator

We know that Mr. Wednesday, Grammaticus and mckerney were survivors from all indications. That's leaves us with 14 survivors or so...

With path12 and PackerFanatic being replacements, I am inclined to think they are survivors, but I won't base any decisions on this. I don't like the idea of replacements and I don't like inactive players. One of my big gripes is PackerFanatic abstained from voting on Day 2 because he wasn't caught up on what's going on. This screams survivor to me. Were he an other, I think he would been obligated to vote for someone. By not voting, essentially not wanting to give a blind vote to a possible fellow survivor, he abstains. path12 replaced tabglewood after the vote deadline for Day 2. tanglewood missed 2 votes telling me he's not an other.

Another problem I have with inactivity is it gives the others an advantage. They know who the good guys are, so when one of the good guys are inactive, that inactive person is not a threat to them. In the meantime, you have guys like Blade being very active, throwing everything out there. If these folks are active, then this may not necessarily be the case. This goes for everyone whose activity level isn't very high, not just the new guys.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that KWhit, hoops and I are all survivors. I believe pennywise to be one as well, but he came late enough in the game for there to be some doubt. I also believe that Blade is on the good side. I just have the same reservations that everyone else has about his role being too strong. But that doesn't matter too much for me right now.

Raiders Army has to be an other in my mind. He continues to point me out as a suspect and it has been made pretty obvious that I am not a bad guy. In post 1053 I am a part of the circle of trust by association. I think this should get the crosshairs off of me for the time being at least. Then, he posts in 1058 that he believes he and I are more alike than I think. But, I'm back on the suspect list with post 1363. I believe I have the support of KWhit, hoops, Blade, pennywise and king at the very least. There may be 2-3 other who haven't spoken up. I think it is pretty clear that I am a survivor. This just doesn't add up to me. So, Raiders remains #1 on my list.

Alan T is suspect #2 because of Blade's strong conviction that he is an other. This may be a bandwagoned opinion, but call it whatever you want. Blade has me convinced to a degree on that and I won't deny it.

king claims a better than average level of trust with me with post 1185. When I read it, I immediately thought I had another ally. My thoughts have changed on that now though. Everyone claims there was a wolf involved in the king votes on Day 1. Why not king himself? It is my hope that he'll prove to be on my side.

At this point, it appears Desnudo and Desmond are survivors as well after Day 2's lynching narative.

I have seen Bearcat observing the thread quite a bit without a lot of input. This screams other to me, the snake in the grass idea.

I was suspicious of Celeval yesterday, but that has waned a bit over night and today and I am unclear on what to feel about him.

I don't have much of a read on the rest of the group. I know that not all of the others are going to be overly active. So, someone I haven't discussed here is an other. Sndvls, Swaggs, saldana, and Schmidty.

***NOTE*** I had this ready before we lost hoops.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #1465
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
agreed. I should have never unvoted you, but I found out who your friend was in Desnudo

vote AlanT

Care to elaborate on your desnudo claim? I have seen no one mention him but myself a bit ago...all day i watched those two as wolves, but waited to play my hand. What do you see?
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #1466
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

you are reaching at straws claiming someone else is putting my role elsewhere. desmond shot someone, could be many people from the show lost who shot someone on the island which is where we are and where it takes place. Where is my attachment to Mckerney?? what about Mr. W?? you got had wolf, tonight it's you next is Desnudo.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #1467
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have been quite vocal in the fact i trust raiders...so your comment is a flat out lie...

Sorry, I typed that out fast, what that was in reference to was your thoughts that one of the king voters was an other. That meant either you, Penny or Raiders. I am really confident that you and Penny are not others, so that leaves just raiders. Only other thought would be if you were wrong on that hunch which meant none of them were others.

I believe you will find that to be factual and not a lie unless I completely misunderstood your 50/50 arguement before.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:41 PM   #1468
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
One of my big gripes is PackerFanatic abstained from voting on Day 2 because he wasn't caught up on what's going on. This screams survivor to me. Were he an other, I think he would been obligated to vote for someone. By not voting, essentially not wanting to give a blind vote to a possible fellow survivor, he abstains.

Which is exactly why I didn't vote. I lumped a vote in XXI and ended up voting for a villager.

I am a survivor, through and through, and I hope all make the right decisions today. Losing hoops is no good...

I am leaning toward voting for AlanT, but will make my vote for sure tomorrow.

They took my boy!!! *cries*
Old 02-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #1469
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

vote AlanT

Well this is easy, Sherlock. If you build all your cases on flimsy evidence, then you'll be out of business soon. It's clear you have it in for me and there's nothing I can do about except:

Vote SnDvls
Old 02-14-2006, 02:44 PM   #1470
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Care to elaborate on your desnudo claim? I have seen no one mention him but myself a bit ago...all day i watched those two as wolves, but waited to play my hand. What do you see?

in my voting for him yesterday/last night. There is a reason he waited to vote, he needed to sway the vote away from Alan if needed, I unfortunally helped them by moving off him myself an error I won't repeat today. He then found himself in trouble. He is doing wolf like posts all throughout. claims to not be following or reading asking for the adbridged version ect. He's adding just enough to look involved and helpful, but not really helping at all.
I think I have a good idea based on last nights votes who a third wolf is too. We'll have to see how that person acts today.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:45 PM   #1471
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Well this is easy, Sherlock. If you build all your cases on flimsy evidence, then you'll be out of business soon. It's clear you have it in for me and there's nothing I can do about except:

Vote SnDvls

notice a pattern forming here? both voted Mr. W (survivor) both voted Mckerney (survivor) both are now voting me (survivor)
Old 02-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #1472
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
notice a pattern forming here? both voted Mr. W (survivor) both voted Mckerney (survivor) both are now voting me (survivor)

Hmm.

I am hoping to hear more from Blade soon now that night actions are over.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #1473
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Alan & Desnudo which of you boys wants to go down, because I know it won't be me?
Old 02-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #1474
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Then you can consider me an other...i already know where im going with my vote, and all that is left is to tell you guys the rest of the information i know...and that alan and desnudo are linked if you ask me, those two are the two bad guys in my mind(well, 2 of them)
Wanted to requote this...posted before the night...just saying it was there before sun sees it right now
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:49 PM   #1475
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan & Desnudo which of you boys wants to go down, because I know it won't be me?

I already said that what I can do for the villagers is pretty much done, not much further I can contribute other than telling people for sure to not kill Penny and Blade, and likely not Celeval or Desmond. The only other thing I can contribute I guess is a trail of blood for people to see who voted for me and has been against me when I die to then pick their next choices from.

I will not vouch for Desnudo, since I don't have much from him other than a bad vibe, but I am pretty sure right now you've latched on to Blade's train to try to have an out later. When I do die, I want people to know Blade is just misguided, but I think you do know what you are doing.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:49 PM   #1476
spleen1015
Coordinator

There has to be a reason they went after hoops. He knew something. Something he has done made him a target.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:50 PM   #1477
Swaggs
Coordinator

I already have my vote set, as well.

But I will wait until later in the game, so the others have less time to reconfigure their votes if it is close.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #1478
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

How about me, freckles?
Old 02-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #1479
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
How about me, freckles?

lol
Old 02-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #1480
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Hmm.

I am hoping to hear more from Blade soon now that night actions are over.
Did you see my response to your long thread...just making sure...

I ask you kill one of alan or desnudo(ideally alan) today. Tonight i can kill the other. My failure on night one was truthful, but it opened the door for me to choose again. The stipulation was i had to wait a full day cycle. I didnt want that out there before the night as i figured it would force them to come after me. More can come with time. Lets talk spleen
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #1481
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

I ask you kill one of alan or desnudo(ideally alan) today. Tonight i can kill the other. My failure on night one was truthful, but it opened the door for me to choose again. The stipulation was i had to wait a full day cycle. I didnt want that out there before the night as i figured it would force them to come after me. More can come with time. Lets talk spleen

actually spleen I want you to vote alan or me as it will clear a lot of people blade included.

I"M TELLING EVERYONE RIGHT NOW VOTE ALAN OR I!!

what will happen after that will clear me for sure and if it doesn't clear blade it will clear desnudo and point the finger straight back a blade if you don't belive him.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #1482
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

The one I just posted a few minutes ago? I don't see any reply from you for that one. Am I blind?
Old 02-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #1483
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
There has to be a reason they went after hoops. He knew something. Something he has done made him a target.
How about the fact he was convinced that alan was bad?...
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #1484
SnDvls
Pro Starter

this will open up the game for the survivors. trust me.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:57 PM   #1485
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
The one I just posted a few minutes ago? I don't see any reply from you for that one. Am I blind?
LOL, i have two windows up and its sitting waiting to be posted in the other window...sorry buddy
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:57 PM   #1486
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
This just doesn't add up to me. So, Raiders remains #1 on my list.
If you want to assume im good, then im going to have to ask for you to not go after raiders right now...deal with raiders later and you will be better off
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 02:57 PM   #1487
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
this will open up the game for the survivors. trust me.

I agree fully actually. I think nailing a wolf here will help show exactly who has been manipulating things behind the scenes.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:58 PM   #1488
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I agree fully actually. I think nailing a wolf here will help show exactly who has been manipulating things behind the scenes.

good then the two people on the line say vote one of us. it's settled.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:58 PM   #1489
SnDvls
Pro Starter

we might actually make this a short day.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:59 PM   #1490
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Alan, im willing to work with you on this point...Sounds to me like sun is claiming you two are oppositely linked...any ideas?
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 03:02 PM   #1491
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, im willing to work with you on this point...Sounds to me like sun is claiming you two are oppositely linked...any ideas?

I think hoops was on to something yesterday when he said Sndvls was trying to make himself look good. He basically took the idea that you and Hoops were running with and jumped right in the middle of it without really providing any further information to it and proceeded to be a part of a potential bandwagon from the start when I had an early 3-1 lead or something close. Then when the momentum slowed down and it looked like it was going to be a wide open race, he jumped for what looked to be the next bandwagon (and likely wolf in my opinion) Desnudo. I think Sndvls had a big part in yesterday being as close as it was, and possibly even a tie. They might have assumed it would end with no lynching like the last WW game did, but luckily we had a tiebreaker to foil it.

I think that right now on today he once again is trying to jump on someone else's bandwagon where if it ended badly he could say that he was fooled by you and you must be bad. Now he is just trying to save face without looking too desperate.

I might be wrong, but I think Hoops was on the right track here
Old 02-14-2006, 03:05 PM   #1492
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think that right now on today he once again is trying to jump on someone else's bandwagon where if it ended badly he could say that he was fooled by you and you must be bad. Now he is just trying to save face without looking too desperate.

it will not end badly for me that is for sure.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:07 PM   #1493
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think hoops was on to something yesterday when he said Sndvls was trying to make himself look good. He basically took the idea that you and Hoops were running with and jumped right in the middle of it without really providing any further information to it and proceeded to be a part of a potential bandwagon from the start when I had an early 3-1 lead or something close. Then when the momentum slowed down and it looked like it was going to be a wide open race, he jumped for what looked to be the next bandwagon (and likely wolf in my opinion) Desnudo. I think Sndvls had a big part in yesterday being as close as it was, and possibly even a tie. They might have assumed it would end with no lynching like the last WW game did, but luckily we had a tiebreaker to foil it.

I might be wrong, but I think Hoops was on the right track here
I agree it has been odd, and his discovery of a desnudo/alan link would have been far more trustworth had it not come not 10 minutes after i bring it up for the first time...i dont know suns role, so this play worries me. Sun is usually only very aggresive when he is a wolf, and generally he always waits to go crazy till accused(which you did...his came after yours)...

Damn you sun, this was one of the 1-2 things i honestly worried about for throwing me off the alan trail...you were the one i worried about pulling this...damn you sun
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 03:10 PM   #1494
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

well like I said before, at this point in the game, perhaps my death can help tell the villagers more than me staying alive. I've never lived past day 3 in any WW game for a reason I guess Either way, with my death or not, I expect we shall all know the truth about Sun really soon.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:10 PM   #1495
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Posts 939 and 943 should help.

Thank you. That did indeed.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:14 PM   #1496
Swaggs
Coordinator

Anyone have a vote history handy?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:14 PM   #1497
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
in my voting for him yesterday/last night. There is a reason he waited to vote, he needed to sway the vote away from Alan if needed, I unfortunally helped them by moving off him myself an error I won't repeat today. He then found himself in trouble. He is doing wolf like posts all throughout. claims to not be following or reading asking for the adbridged version ect. He's adding just enough to look involved and helpful, but not really helping at all.
I think I have a good idea based on last nights votes who a third wolf is too. We'll have to see how that person acts today.

I've already explained my reasoning for asking for summaries from people. I'm not going to reread pages of posts if I can get the answer in a few sentences and get a read on people. If something really requires attention, then I will put time into it.

No one wants to listen to my explainations though. Guilt already decided.

What exactly was there to discuss on Day 1 that I was so unhelpful with? Anything substantial? No one knows anything. On Day 2, I pushed the idea that someone from the King voters group was an Other. I also called out the people who were inactive. Of course that resulted in me getting a vote from Schmidty in a rare appearance. So you're basically saying I'm being unhelpful when I was trying to be a lot more useful than a good chunk of people who don't say hardly anything at all?

My vote was withheld to avoid generating votes on myself. Schmidty pops in and votes for me and leaves. Anyone I voted for then becomes a possible second vote on me. I withheld my vote so that I could save my own ass. If you've already decided I'm guilty, then good for you, you'll be able to help push the Others another step ahead towards victory.

I'm actually starting to understand a little how Blade feels sometimes. I was going to put my spreadsheet from last game together, but honestly, I'm feeling selfish right now. In that right now I don't really care if the survivors win if I die before the game ends.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:18 PM   #1498
Blade6119
Coordinator

You know whats funny, the two people im most sure are wovles, desnudo and alan, have been the two ive agreed with the most recently...which worries me for good and bad reasons...
Demotivation
Old 02-14-2006, 03:23 PM   #1499
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Blade - I'm telling you I won't die tonight period you can read into it all you want.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #1500
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Start of page 31