Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-13-2006, 01:01 AM   #1451
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
You look VERY bad agreeing with the person who voted you, but "miraculously" changed his vote from you at the last second to save both of your asses.

I think you made a big mistake. I am almost 100% sure that my vote will be for you tomorrow. I get the feeling that you and Mr. Wed are sending us on a wild goose chase. SOMEHOW you have dodged the votes at the end of the day. I have not helped that situation, but I will change that situation today.

Fuck. Look, all I'm trying to do is clear my name and tell you that THIS IS A DEAD END. Whatever I put out there right now is apparently just gonna make things worse, so I'll leave it at that for now and let y'all decide what you're gonna do tomorrow during the day.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:43 AM   #1452
Coder
College Prospect

damn do I suck at this...

I guess next time I'll vote for someone I feel is good.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #1453
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, sorry Wednesday but I think if you read back through the posts you can see where both Ardent and I thought you were deceiving us.

I wonder where this leaves us now? Path is the obvious choice today, I guess.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:49 AM   #1454
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

MWHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:22 AM   #1455
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Whelp, that didn't work. I tried to shut up last night and see where things fell. No luck there.

AE (sorry buddy), Gram, Pass remain my top three.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:25 AM   #1456
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
MWHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

what he said
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #1457
Coder
College Prospect

Day 4 Voting with a running tally..

Code:
Coffee Vote Ardent Ardent (1) Path12 Vote Dacman Ardent (1), Dacman (1) Gram Vote Pass Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (1) Desnudo Vote Pass Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2) Lathum Vote Path12 Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12(1) Raiders Vote Jesse Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12(1), Jesse (1) Dubb Vote Wednesday Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12(1), Jesse (1), Wednesday (1) Dacman Vote Path12 Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12(2), Jesse (1), Wednesday (1) JeeberD Vote Path12 Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12(3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (1) Kwhit Vote Wednesday Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2) Wednesday Vote Coder Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (2), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Desnudo Unvote Pass Ardent (1), Dacman (1), Pass (1), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Path12 Unvote Dacman Ardent (1), Pass (1), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Path12 Vote Ardent Ardent (2), Pass (1), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Superman Vote Ardent Ardent (3), Pass (1), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Gram Unvote Pass Ardent (3), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (2), Coder (1) Gram Vote Wednesday Ardent (3), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (3), Coder (1) King Vote Ardent Ardent (4), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (3), Coder (1) WVUFan Vote Wednesday Ardent (4), Path12 (3), Jesse (1), Wednesday (4), Coder (1) Raiders Unvote Jesse Ardent (4), Path12 (3), Wednesday (4), Coder (1) Raiders Vote Wednesday Ardent (4), Path12 (3), Wednesday (5), Coder (1) Wednesday Unvote Coder Ardent (4), Path12 (3), Wednesday (5) Wednesday Vote Ardent Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (5) Ardent Vote Wednesday Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (6) RPI Vote Pass Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (6), Pass (1) Coder Vote Wednesday Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (7), Pass (1) Pass Vote Wednesday Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (8), Pass (1) Schmidthy Vote Jeeber Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (8), Pass (1), JeeberD (1) Desnudo Vote Wednesday Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (9), Pass (1), JeeberD (1) TazFTW Vote Wednesday Ardent (5), Path12 (3), Wednesday (10), Pass (1), JeeberD (1)

Old 01-13-2006, 08:48 AM   #1458
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Took me a few minutes to figure it out, but nice!
Old 01-13-2006, 08:53 AM   #1459
Coder
College Prospect

Thoughts on my list above..

1) Why did Gram change from Path to Wednesday when Path was in the lead, thereby causing a tie?
2) RPI picked Pass late and he wasn't even "in the race".. so he basically threw his vote away.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #1460
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Whelp, that didn't work. I tried to shut up last night and see where things fell. No luck there.

AE (sorry buddy), Gram, Pass remain my top three.

No offense, your polar bear dies tonight. Wait, I have duty. I think I can schedule the bear's death Sunday night or Monday. Whichever is better for you.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:14 AM   #1461
Raiders Army
Coordinator

This is a longer night than I thought it would be.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #1462
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
This is a longer night than I thought it would be.

The only explanation is someone must have killed an elemental and now the sun isnt rising!

oh.. wrong werewolf game...
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:26 AM   #1463
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
the sun isnt rising!

Hey I'm still here, and don't go there about the rising part I'm still 30 no problems that need a little blue pill.

Last edited by SnDvls : 01-13-2006 at 09:26 AM.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:30 AM   #1464
Coder
College Prospect

Saldana's here.. night is almost over!

Old 01-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #1465
saldana
Pro Starter

What you thought was just an ebbing in the tide after AlanT was given to the Dementor and St Cronin was murdered has now turned into a full blown riptide in your minds. Three straight Wizards lost, and it is once again the Night, which to this point has been owned by the Death Eaters. Will this be the night that changes things? Could there be another Auror or Legilimens somewhere that is preparing to step up and stop the roll that the Dark Lord's servants are on? You don't sleep at all. Fear is the only thing that you know this night. Fear that you are next and there is no one out there to help you.

It is almost with relief that you hear once again the two most feared words in all of Wizarding..."AVADA KEDAVRA!!", rips the silence in two followed by another shout of "MORS MORDRE". The Death Eaters, who have grown more brazen with each successful night are not even hiding the fact that they are out for another killing. And from the green light coming in your windows, it appears that they have not been given a reason to. The morning finds the grey and lifeless body of Coffee Warlord laying at the bottom of his steps. Another dead Wizard to add to the rising body count. At first, upon searching his home, you think he may have been some kind of Animagus or at least a Master of Care of Magical Creatures due to the high number of pictures and artifacts consisting of the likeness of some very large, hairy, horned Muggle animal, but after a few moments you realize he had no special powers at all, but instead had some bizzare fascination with the Muggle animal called a Yak.

it is day 5, voting ends at 10:30 tonight. Night 5 will begin then and end on Monday morning.

Last edited by saldana : 01-15-2006 at 09:28 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #1466
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Heh! Bastards.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #1467
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
The only explanation is someone must have killed an elemental and now the Sal isnt rising!

oh.. wrong werewolf game...

fixed it for ya.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #1468
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Poor Yakkie.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #1469
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Well, it's official. I'm being setup.

Sorry Warlord. Your bear still dies Sunday or Monday.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #1470
Coder
College Prospect

Bleh.. there goes one I suspected... though I have to admit I haven't had real suspiscions since day 2.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:47 AM   #1471
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'll throw out the first vote here:

VOTE JESSE EWIAK

I'm going for a silent one. The one I went with yesterday. The logic behind this is that maybe he's a DE and if he's not, it's not like he contributes much anyhow.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:48 AM   #1472
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dola,

I thought about going for Ardent, since that's who Coffee went for yesterday, but decided not to do it since I think that's what the DE would want us to do by killing off Coffee.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:53 AM   #1473
Coder
College Prospect

Leaving work now, but in case I forget about this later tonight:

Vote Grammaticus

He's been tilting the vote since Day 2.

First an early vote for SnDvls, then switching to WVUFan when SnDvls started to get the heat.

Then yesterday the move I mentioned above.. First Pass early, then moving to Wednesday to cause a tie and prevent Path from being "most wanted".

Old 01-13-2006, 10:24 AM   #1474
Desnudo
Coordinator

I have a question for Grammaticus:

If you are the duke as you claim, shouldn't you be dead by now? It's pretty obvious that the DEs are having their way at night now.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:27 AM   #1475
path12
Coordinator

I'll stick with my vote from yesterday. But really, if you don't trust me you should vote me today and get this over with, because I'm useless to the cause otherwise.

VOTE ARDENT
Old 01-13-2006, 10:31 AM   #1476
Desnudo
Coordinator

People I'm curious about:

Dubb - much quieter than in other games I've followed. Thrown out the confused line a few times which doesn't seem to match his normal style or capability.

KWhit - main contribution has been "I'm so confused"

Grammaticus - claimed to be the duke early, hasn't used the role or even threatened with it to get votes changed, should be dead if he is the duke
Old 01-13-2006, 10:45 AM   #1477
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Dola,

I thought about going for Ardent, since that's who Coffee went for yesterday, but decided not to do it since I think that's what the DE would want us to do by killing off Coffee.

I thought about the setup, but then I thought that that's what Ardent would want us to think about.

VOTE ARDENT ENTHUSIAST
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:59 AM   #1478
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Listen Rob,

You're trying to make me out for something I'm not just like king. You want research do it yourself. If you REALLY took the time to look at me, rather than just throwing crap out there, you'd see why I voted what I did.

Neon...do I have to explain myself again on this? I took my vote off of Schmidty and put it on Neon out of self preservation. This was before Neon did his reveal. I was in class at the time for some APA introduction (reminds me I have to do some homework tonight with my little brown compact handbook...something like that). I come back the role reveal happened. The end of day happened, and I'm left surprised.

When I left for the day, if you recall (and I'm sure you probably do), my head was on the block. I asked YOU to help me, and you didn't. I switched my vote to Neon then and went to class.

Day 2: WVU. In fact, you're missing that I voted you first. Want me to explain? Cause you voted for me the day before and didn't bother moving it. I sat in that friggin class that night not paying much attention because I was fuming at the possibility of coming back and being lynched. Between Sndvls and WVU, Sndvls offered an explanation, and WVU didn't. I bought Sndvls. I was wrong. Neon pretty well had me convinced as such near the end. However, I'm in a bind now. Do I switch now even though Sndvls has the votes and look like I'm just piling on, or do I just sit on my vote? Sndvls had two votes up, I figured it was late, it wouldn't matter. Bam. Wednesday and path come in. Bam. Superman saves the day.

Day 3: Wednesday. Don't flatter yourself. You didn't make me suspicious of him...and as for my switch to Alan, don't flatter yourself AGAIN. My switch had more to do with Raiders explanation, which came BEFORE your explanation.

I hadn't even followed that closely. I didn't know you had voted for him. I didn't even know the vote totals.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Rob. I'm a wizard. I don't have a great track record, but that's not entirely my fault.

Joy. I knew this was coming. I'm being setup.

Part of my reasoning of switching to Alan T was that I believed Wednesday after he began talking...which he wasn't doing.

Yesterday's vote had nothing to do with Wednesday. It had to do with my own self preservation.

My track record is horrible, but not without it's excuses. I could have easily, easily have voted for Qwikshot had I been on the internet at the appropriate time. I would have switched my vote to Sndvls had I felt it was needed.

Lynching me won't solve anything. I'm a wizard.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #1479
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Right now I have only two in mind to vote for, KWhit or Dubb. Unless someone can bring some hard eveidence those are the two that seem the most suspicious. Although, I also think TazFTW is in the same league.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:08 PM   #1480
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman=#54
Right now I have only two in mind to vote for, KWhit or Dubb. Unless someone can bring some hard eveidence those are the two that seem the most suspicious. Although, I also think TazFTW is in the same league.

I would say look at Grammaticus' duke claims. To me it's as close to a slam dunk as we'll get at this stage. It also implicates Dubb because he lobbed him a softball to get things rolling and then somehow forgot the claim.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #1481
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I wish I was still alive.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #1482
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
I wish I was still alive.

I wish you were, too.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:03 PM   #1483
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE ARDENT

I'm not buying the setup ploy you are pulling. How convienent for the one guy you have been fighting with to turn up dead.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #1484
kingfc22
Head Coach

I'm going to place a vote for the person that will allow us to derive the most information from past votes.

VOTE PATH12

I'm not sure if you are a DE or not, but I do know that you have been in the running the past 2 days for lynches and figuring out if you are a DE or wizard could be a big help in the long run information wise. Especially, since our "roled" wizards seem to have their thumb up their asses.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #1485
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I would say look at Grammaticus' duke claims. To me it's as close to a slam dunk as we'll get at this stage. It also implicates Dubb because he lobbed him a softball to get things rolling and then somehow forgot the claim.

If you want to take a stab at Gramm, but all means go for it. I'm very confident he's a wizard, and his questions he was asking more than made him appear to be the duke.

And Desnudo, I have caught you in a lie here. I never forgot about about getting everything rolling on Gramm's duke claim. Look back to days after the claim and my conversations with Schmidty. As for the confused card I played, all the evidence pointed toward Mr. W, if he was innocent someone set him up badly. That is what is confusing to me.

You really need evidence I'm clean? How about I've voted for 2 DE's, including a late switch to IMHO completely damn Sun. Sun had the special ability to come up clean to a seer. If I was a DE I would have been getting ballsy knowing that, not throwing my vote on Sun.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:16 PM   #1486
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
People I'm curious about:

Dubb - much quieter than in other games I've followed. Thrown out the confused line a few times which doesn't seem to match his normal style or capability.

KWhit - main contribution has been "I'm so confused"

Grammaticus - claimed to be the duke early, hasn't used the role or even threatened with it to get votes changed, should be dead if he is the duke

But I AM confused. It has been much more difficult to keep up with the large number of people playing, and it didn't help that I was out of town for 2 days. There hasn't been anything that has seemed really suspicious from the current group of us remaining, so I don't know which way to go yet. I'm going to take another look at yesterday's voting records - maybe that will help.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #1487
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
If you want to take a stab at Gramm, but all means go for it. I'm very confident he's a wizard, and his questions he was asking more than made him appear to be the duke.

And Desnudo, I have caught you in a lie here. I never forgot about about getting everything rolling on Gramm's duke claim. Look back to days after the claim and my conversations with Schmidty. As for the confused card I played, all the evidence pointed toward Mr. W, if he was innocent someone set him up badly. That is what is confusing to me.

You really need evidence I'm clean? How about I've voted for 2 DE's, including a late switch to IMHO completely damn Sun. Sun had the special ability to come up clean to a seer. If I was a DE I would have been getting ballsy knowing that, not throwing my vote on Sun.

Why are you confident he's a wizard? And if he was the duke, wouldn't he be dead right now? Why would the DEs leave him alive this long?
Old 01-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #1488
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why are you confident he's a wizard? And if he was the duke, wouldn't he be dead right now? Why would the DEs leave him alive this long?

My best guess is

1. Everyone suspects him except me it seems.

2. He's a new player and will most likely make a mistake when he dukes someone.

3. The duke isn't a power role like a seer, bodygaurd, witness.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:38 PM   #1489
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
My best guess is

1. Everyone suspects him except me it seems.

2. He's a new player and will most likely make a mistake when he dukes someone.

3. The duke isn't a power role like a seer, bodygaurd, witness.

Well unless they've been getting a hit on views every night, I would think getting the duke would be better than randomly selecting someone in the hopes they have a role. Especially since they've already gotten the seer, and two bodyguards, which doesn't leave much more, imo. It just doesn't make sense, unless I'm missing something.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #1490
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well unless they've been getting a hit on views every night, I would think getting the duke would be better than randomly selecting someone in the hopes they have a role. Especially since they've already gotten the seer, and two bodyguards, which doesn't leave much more, imo. It just doesn't make sense, unless I'm missing something.

Well then the best COA as I see it is to vote Gramm. If he's bad he'll die a DE, if he's good he'll clear himself AND take a shot at getting a DE with his duke power.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #1491
Desnudo
Coordinator

That's what I was thinking except it may have to be tables as it looks like AE is going to get dog piled. I can't argue with that vote as his voting record is pretty bad.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #1492
Schmidty
Coordinator

Ok, that's it. My gut (and small investigative skills) has been telling me to vote for Jesse or Grammaticus for a couple days now, so it's time to officially call them out. Gram has been a lot more quiet the last day (after my accusation), and Jesse's half-assed explainations (no offense man) don't impress me, nor does his lack of participation (not that's a crime in and of itself).

Vote Grammaticus

I hope others will look very closely at those two guys.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #1493
Desnudo
Coordinator

All right, I'm game, let's see how this plays out:

Vote Grammaticus
Old 01-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #1494
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, that's it. My gut (and small investigative skills) has been telling me to vote for Jesse or Grammaticus for a couple days now, so it's time to officially call them out. Gram has been a lot more quiet the last day (after my accusation), and Jesse's half-assed explainations (no offense man) don't impress me, nor does his lack of participation (not that's a crime in and of itself).

I was also looking at Jesse. He had a very late switch to Qwik (looks kind of bad), a middle of the road vote for SnDvls (it looked like SnDvls was toast at the time), a vote for Path on day 3 (don't know about this one yet), and no vote yesterday. He's on my list of suspects.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #1495
KWhit
Coordinator

You're right - Gram looks suspicious. He voted for SnDvls when it looked like there was an early bandwagon on him, but then switched his vote from SnDvls to WVUfan when WVU got enough votes to close the gap. Maybe he thought that switching could save SnDvls??
Old 01-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #1496
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
You're right - Gram looks suspicious. He voted for SnDvls when it looked like there was an early bandwagon on him, but then switched his vote from SnDvls to WVUfan when WVU got enough votes to close the gap. Maybe he thought that switching could save SnDvls??

Check out my post #1125.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #1497
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Check out my post #1125.

You make mention of this post in which he talks about SnDvls:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
We are missing a great opportunity to clear a wizard. Regardless I think Sun will have to accept his fate on this one, unless someone wants to make a tie at the wire.

Actually, reading this makes me think Gram might be a normal wizard. Would a DE be that obvious about trying to save a DE whose head is on the chopping block? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:18 PM   #1498
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
You make mention of this post in which he talks about SnDvls:

Actually, reading this makes me think Gram might be a normal wizard. Would a DE be that obvious about trying to save a DE whose head is on the chopping block? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

As I said in my post, I'm still not 100% sure that he's a DE, but my gut and some of the evidence compells me to look at him.

You make a good point though. Maybe it'd be better to look at Jesse today.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #1499
saldana
Pro Starter

Just a reminder that the vote deadline is 10:30 tonight....i have a short work shift on fridays so i dont get a lunch break, but i will home by 10:30 to resolve the night, should have it posted by 11 since i will have to count and everything.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #1500
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Even though I voted for Jesse, I was thinking about switching my vote to where it could do more.

The way I see it, if Jesse's a DE and we lynch him, we bag a DE.
If Grammaticus is a DE and we lynch him, we bag a DE.

If Jesse's a wizard and we lynch him, we lose someone who hasn't contributed much anyhow.
If Grammaticus is the duke and we lynch him, we can clear him for sure.

The other thing I was thinking was that maybe one of the "wizards" we lynched is actually a DE, but "reveals" as a wizard?