Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #1451
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You've seen all the arguments at this point. It's really on you to defend yourself, rather than for us to continue accusing. By my count, if we voted now, me, Gram, ITC, and Anxiety would be voting for you -- and KWhit just hasn't been heard from yet. You might not be a wolf, but you're certainly sabotaging things for both Howard and Helsing.

I've been defending myself all day. Every argument brought against me I've responded to. I didn't lie to you about what path told me. I didn't lie to you about what I told path. I admitted to sending in the list to BK (which is what I thought I was supposed to do). I've already apologized for mistaking what your choices would have been. The last list I saw was the one where you had Alan and cronin on it. AE said that was good, as did I. That's the closest to a majority I saw all day.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #1452
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I've been defending myself all day. Every argument brought against me I've responded to. I didn't lie to you about what path told me. I didn't lie to you about what I told path. I admitted to sending in the list to BK (which is what I thought I was supposed to do). I've already apologized for mistaking what your choices would have been. The last list I saw was the one where you had Alan and cronin on it. AE said that was good, as did I. That's the closest to a majority I saw all day.

Why did you tell path that stuff in the first place?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #1453
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Why did you tell path that stuff in the first place?

I didn't see any harm in it. It was hours after the fact and since we were no longer going after ITC, I didn't see any reason to keep it a secret. Plus I wanted information from him, so I had to give him something.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #1454
Passacaglia
Coordinator

What information did you get?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #1455
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

What I told you guys yesterday. The highest number they had reached at that point and who they were considering for their list to send in.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 PM   #1456
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Okay, JE. Here's the way I see it. You told path that there had been some questions on ITC, and he told everyone that ITC *is* under heat. Are you claiming that he just happened to misunderstand what you said, but somehow in his misunderstanding, he lucked his way into exactly what happened?
Old 02-15-2007, 03:21 PM   #1457
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

PASS, the part where i was "bitting my tongue" i thought AE might have been a wolf but i knew i needed him to sway the votes so i thought id wait to see how things turned out, and i was right about him being a wolf..................must be cronin..................if there is even one in oz
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #1458
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheCrew View Post
PASS, the part where i was "bitting my tongue" i thought AE might have been a wolf but i knew i needed him to sway the votes so i thought id wait to see how things turned out, and i was right about him being a wolf..................must be cronin..................if there is even one in oz

should be AND I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIM BEING A WOLF
Old 02-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #1459
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

I think AE ended up being a villager. At least, I'm not sure that we know whether or not he was a wolf at this point.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:24 PM   #1460
Passacaglia
Coordinator

heh, okay
Old 02-15-2007, 03:28 PM   #1461
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Okay, JE. Here's the way I see it. You told path that there had been some questions on ITC, and he told everyone that ITC *is* under heat. Are you claiming that he just happened to misunderstand what you said, but somehow in his misunderstanding, he lucked his way into exactly what happened?

I thought I was clear in my run down to path that ITC was no longer under threat. I guess I should take the time I have once I'm voted off this game to work on my writing skills so I can explain things better.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:31 PM   #1462
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I thought I was clear in my run down to path that ITC was no longer under threat. I guess I should take the time I have once I'm voted off this game to work on my writing skills so I can explain things better.

Sounds like something you should work out with path. He made a post about it in the common thread.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #1463
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

so are we even trying????
Old 02-15-2007, 04:59 PM   #1464
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
so are we even trying????

It doesn't look like it.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #1465
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

well this place is just KICKING
Old 02-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #1466
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

JE,

Are the wolves able to communicate with each other?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:32 PM   #1467
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
JE,

Are the wolves able to communicate with each other?

Are you serious?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 PM   #1468
hoopsguy
General Manager

Gather around, everyone. I want to show you some footage that we captured last night.

The figure you see here - yes, I know it is a little dark, but I'm guessing you will recognize the voice - is Mr. Wednesday. And as far as we can tell, he hears a strange noise in the distance and goes to investigate.

Alone.

With a full moon.

The only thing that would be more perfect is if he was a teenager who had just gotten done having sex in the backseat of a car!!! Now you can hear him screaming as he is torn to pieces by the man-beast. We have never, NEVER had a screening like this for our audience before. And the numbers are BOFFO!

We are going to have to do a little editing to cut down on the gore, as this is still a family show, but congratulations to all of you for being part of a rating juggernaut. We are getting Super Bowl type numbers for our night time segments. The daytime is a little bit light, partly because you are struggling to figure out the puzzles. But I'm sure you will get the hang of it and get me my daytime Emmy.

So, back to the task at hand. It is now time for you to vote one of your members out of the tribe. As usual, I have some questions that I would like to pose:
1. Is it better to be voted off the island, losing your chance to win the money, or to stay and be eviscerated by the creatures that hide among you?
2. What value do those of you who are not "wolves" assign to the communication channel with the other tribe - which would be lost if Jonathan is voted off?
3. Do you think that you have eliminated any of the wolves from this game so far? If so, who? And what do you base this assumption on?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:20 PM   #1469
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
1. Is it better to be voted off the island, losing your chance to win the money, or to stay and be eviscerated by the creatures that hide among you?
2. What value do those of you who are not "wolves" assign to the communication channel with the other tribe - which would be lost if Jonathan is voted off?
3. Do you think that you have eliminated any of the wolves from this game so far? If so, who? And what do you base this assumption on?

1) If the only two choices are to be voted off or eaten, I'm going with voted off.

2) I think my ability to communicate with path could have been helpful to us. I'm sorry that because of a misunderstanding between path and I, I'm going to be voted off now. I honestly tried my best to get information for this tribe, but whenever I did, I was called a liar. Now this tribe will have to take Alan or cronin (whichever survives tribal council) at their word, and we all know how dangerous that is.

3) According to Oz, RA admitted to being a wolf before he died. So that's at least one. I hope either ntn or Marathoner was the Howard wolf. If not, you all are seriously screwed if you think I'm the wolf in Howard.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:40 AM   #1470
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

So Helsing, who got voted off?
Old 02-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #1471
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

So, you're saying that you meant to indicate that ITC was no longer under threat -- which was a lie -- but it just didn't come out that way, likely because you were thinking of the truth, that ITC was still under threat? Just trying to be sure I understand your side.

I hope we can get some more discussion in on this. JE has been the prime suspect for a day and a half now, and I feel like we really haven't talked around this at all after the initial stuff yesterday morning.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #1472
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Pass,

Its obvious that JE lied and the whole bit about using the word vote versus heat is just validation on his behavior and thought process.

I don't see why you are trying to assist him here. It really makes you look suspicious.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:31 AM   #1473
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I just don't like it when the prime suspect is the same person for so long. I'm planning to vote for him, but I'm also trying to see his side, just in case. I did the same thing with ITC two days ago.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:33 AM   #1474
Passacaglia
Coordinator

If I were really just trying to assist him, I'd be chatting with him about it in PM, not here. I just want to be sure I *fully* understand his argument, so that I can feel more comfortable about voting for him.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:38 AM   #1475
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

He is the prime suspect for so long because we have the smoking gun and have not been able to vote him off. Otherwise he would have been gone last night.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #1476
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So, you're saying that you meant to indicate that ITC was no longer under threat -- which was a lie -- but it just didn't come out that way, likely because you were thinking of the truth, that ITC was still under threat? Just trying to be sure I understand your side.

It was lie that ITC was no longer under threat? I didn't consider him a target, and I think KWhit and Anxiety had moved away from him, too. We were no longer talking about him, and if I'm not mistaken, it was around that time that you or Gramm (I don't remember which) asked if we still planned on voting for ITC. I know I came out and said I didn't, and I'm pretty sure someone else did, too. Maybe you two thought he was a target, but I don't think the rest of us did.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #1477
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
He is the prime suspect for so long because we have the smoking gun and have not been able to vote him off. Otherwise he would have been gone last night.

What smoking gun, Gramm?
Old 02-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #1478
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
What smoking gun, Gramm?

The fact that you were feeding Path information about what was going on in our thread and did not tell the truth about it until you were caught with the warm gun in your hand.

I asked several times about the names to send and you were in thread and did NOT respond. I even typed something like "see ya tomorrow". I was also asking about your communication with Path and you would not talk about it. Because you were trying to figure out how to run damage control.

You sent the names of Alan and Cronin and avoided my talk about it later in the day. You did not say you were PMing and that was odd since I was asking about it. You should have responded to me that you already PMd so and so.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:12 AM   #1479
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The fact that you were feeding Path information about what was going on in our thread and did not tell the truth about it until you were caught with the warm gun in your hand.

I asked several times about the names to send and you were in thread and did NOT respond. I even typed something like "see ya tomorrow". I was also asking about your communication with Path and you would not talk about it. Because you were trying to figure out how to run damage control.

You sent the names of Alan and Cronin and avoided my talk about it later in the day. You did not say you were PMing and that was odd since I was asking about it. You should have responded to me that you already PMd so and so.

I've already responded several times about what happened between path and I in our thread, and I even responded to your question that day regarding path. You seem to have a hard time "remembering" anything I say.

Frankly, I don't know who made you boss of this tribe. Pass wanted someone to send in the list. I agreed to do it. No one (aside from AE) objected. Pass put out a list of names. AE agreed that Alan and cronin would be good. So did I. I assumed Pass did too since he put their names out there, but apparently I was wrong. To me, that was three votes against Alan and cronin. The only others to have votes where the names you put down. Make sense?
Old 02-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #1480
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Below are the statements we have to review. Anybody know enough about the players to venture an educated guess?

SnDvls:
I was in the marching band in college
I was president of my fraternity in college
I was a QB on my high school football team

Alan:
When I was 15, I worked for a ranch helping train horses
When in Highschool I received a scholarship to the University of Miami for music performance that I turned down.
Played football in highschool with Eric Zeier

Lathum:
I was a DJ while in college
I used to play drums in a rock band
I have 7 tattoos

Path:
1. I am twice divorced.
2. I was a pole vaulter in college.
3. I am a Business major.

Swaggs:
1. I have been shot, with a gun, in the stomach.
2. I have attended a ballgame in 14 different MLB parks.
3. I have been to the top of one of the World Trade Center towers.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:13 AM   #1481
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I know path has a stepson, but I don't know if that means he's been divorced twice or not.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:16 AM   #1482
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Also, does the phrase "I am a Business major" sound like path is in school now? Anyone know if he is?
Old 02-16-2007, 11:16 AM   #1483
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

My initial guess is on the false statements:

SnDvls - Frat president
Alan - Football with Zeier
Lathum - the seven tatoos
Path - Ple vaulter in college
Swaggs - Top of WTC tower
Old 02-16-2007, 11:18 AM   #1484
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Also, does the phrase "I am a Business major" sound like path is in school now? Anyone know if he is?

Yes, it sounds like he is currently in school. I do not know if he is really in school or not. The only players I can think of that have made school posts are Blade, Tyrith and AE.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #1485
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
SnDvls:
I was in the marching band in college
I was president of my fraternity in college
I was a QB on my high school football team

I think the lie here is either 1 or 3. If he was the QB of his HS team, he wouldn't be in a marching band in college. If you weren't in your HS marching band, chances are you won't do it in college, either.
Quote:
Alan:
When I was 15, I worked for a ranch helping train horses
When in Highschool I received a scholarship to the University of Miami for music performance that I turned down.
Played football in highschool with Eric Zeier

I'm pretty sure Alan has mentioned that he's originally from Georgia, so it's possible he went to school with Zeier. To me, the second one sounds like a lie. If Alan has ever mentioned music being a big part of his life, I've missed it.
Quote:
Lathum:
I was a DJ while in college
I used to play drums in a rock band
I have 7 tattoos

I have absolutely no idea.
Quote:
Path:
1. I am twice divorced.
2. I was a pole vaulter in college.
3. I am a Business major.

I'm going with #3 on this one. I know he has a stepson and is old enough to be twice divorced. The pole vault sounds too outlandish to be a lie. And I've never seen anything by him to indicate that he's in school right now.

Quote:
Swaggs:
1. I have been shot, with a gun, in the stomach.
2. I have attended a ballgame in 14 different MLB parks.
3. I have been to the top of one of the World Trade Center towers.

I'm going with #2. Using an exact number like 14 sounds like something I would do in coming up with a lie.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #1486
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Things sure are quiet around here. Anyone else wish to give their views on today's challenge? Anyone else not planning on voting for me today?
Old 02-16-2007, 03:38 PM   #1487
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

opps i thought they were due by 10 pm
Old 02-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #1488
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Both are due by 10 PM today, but I was hoping to have some conversation here. It appears that the wolves killing Pass has also sealed my fate.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:45 PM   #1489
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Does anyone have any word on KWhit?
Old 02-16-2007, 03:46 PM   #1490
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
opps i thought they were due by 10 pm

Never mind. I just read the main thread and saw what you were talking about here.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #1491
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm out and I'm fine with the suggestions JE made.

Of course I am still voting JE.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #1492
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I know it doesn't matter now because I'm going to get voted off since everyone seems set in their way and not even willing to listen to reason, but I'm not going down without a fight.

Almost from the beginning of the new Howard tribe, Gramm has been pushing for my vote. He's made it clear that his loyalties lie with Alan and the old Helsing members. He's done nothing to help the new Howard tribe.

Let's not forget that there is a wolf in the old Helsing tribe. We know Pass wasn't it. We know Mr. Wednesday wasn't it.

Let's not forget that it was hinted that GE found a wolf on the night he died. And what was the plan on who he scanned? Pass and Gramm. And Pass wasn't a wolf.

Let's not forget that Gramm keeps saying I was caught with a smoking gun despite my repeated responses to that claim. He says that I refused to answer his questions. Yet, when I answer him, he ignores my answers and acts like I ignored him. He tries to make it sound like I sent in Alan and cronin's name under secrecy. He makes it sound like I tried to hide the fact that I sent in the names. But if you read the main thread, I'm right there admitting that I sent in the list when BK and SnDvls are looking our answers over. If you read our thread, I admit that I sent in the list. And I've explained myself on that numerable times, but again, he refuses to acknowledge that.

Let's not forget how earlier today he was starting to get suspicious of Pass because Pass was at least willing to hear what I had to say. To Gramm, that's dangerous. The vote against me is already lined up. Allowing me to talk might change some minds. But if he's so convinced that I'm a wolf, why is he afraid of me talking? Why are my answers so frightening to him that he's willing to intimidate another member into silence?

Let's not forget that it was Gramm who wanted to lie to Helsing that GE had put out a fake reveal list.

Let's not forget that I never told path that ITC had votes.

Let's not forget that when I talked to path, I had already come out saying that I didn't think ITC was a wolf. And Anxiety had already announced that he wasn't going to vote from ITC. We were no longer focused on ITC. I knew that. Why would I tell path otherwise? And who was it that thought we were still voting for ITC even though it was clear that we weren't? That's right: Gramm.

Know that I'm being called a wolf because I apparently did a poor job explaining to path what had happened with ITC. I'm being called a wolf because I did exactly what I was told to do by Pass and send in the list of names to BK. I'm being called a wolf because I went with the only two names that had any semblence of support behind them.

I hope you all remember and think on this after I'm voted off tonight. Gramm has been the leading force behind my lynch. I know I'm not a wolf. I don't expect the rest of you to believe me. That's fine. I know how these games go. But know that I've been completely honest with all of you. And know that Gramm has been the force pushing for my lynch.

My vote tonight will be for Gramm. If you can read this and say that you are still convinced I'm a wolf, then by all means vote for me. But if you read this and can understand what I'm saying, and you can see how Gramm's hand has been behind my lynch, then I ask you to join me in voting for Gramm.

Either way, I wish you all (minus the wolves, of course) good luck. I've tried to help both versions of the Howard tribe as best I could and I've enjoyed this game.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #1493
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

One more thing. Since no one else has been around all day, I'll submit our answers. Does that sound like something a wolf would do? A wolf would let you all suffer through another Tribal Council. Keep that in mind as well.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:14 PM   #1494
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Let me go count the votes.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #1495
Barkeep49
Coordinator

First vote is
Quote:
JE
Old 02-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #1496
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Second vote is
Quote:
Grammaticus
Old 02-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #1497
Barkeep49
Coordinator

And the next person voted off of Survivor Werewolf:
Quote:
Jonathan
Please bring me your post button. The tribe has spoken.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #1498
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

The Quiet Weekends :-(
Old 02-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #1499
hoopsguy
General Manager

Somewhere over this quiet weekend, the tribe will need to cast a vote for another of their members.

1. Do you think there is still a wolf in your tribe? In other words, do you think there is a "right" choice to be made with this vote?

More questions to follow over the course of the weekend ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #1500
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

i think there may still be one but not sure