Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #101
st.cronin
General Manager

I believe if this girl came up to Dougy and said "would you like to have sex with me?" he'd get confused. The way he has described this there is almost no way for him to screw it up.

Of course, I know nothing about women. Just my $.02 from reading this.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:30 AM   #102
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

You have chosen... POORLY.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #103
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Would any of you like to have sex with me?
Old 10-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #104
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I believe if this girl came up to Dougy and said "would you like to have sex with me?" he'd get confused. The way he has described this there is almost no way for him to screw it up.

Of course, I know nothing about women. Just my $.02 from reading this.

I sure would be confused if some shick just came up to me and ask if I wanted to have sex... I'd say yes of course, but I'd be wondering what strings are attached.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:08 AM   #105
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
I sure would be confused if some shick just came up to me and ask if I wanted to have sex... I'd say yes of course, but I'd be wondering what strings are attached.

If some chick just walked up to me in a bar and said, “Let’s have sex” that would totally freak me out. Of course I would do it. But you can bet I would have on three condoms, a respirator, a scuba mask, lacrosse gloves, and hip waders. You can never be too careful these days.
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #106
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
This thread needs to discuss the bisexual ex more and also..........pics plz k thx.

I've seen pics of Doug's ex (thank god for MySpace! ) and she was WAY out of his league. So the kid must have some game...

Go for it, bud. Don't wait too long to ask her out or you WILL get stuck in the friend zone.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:02 AM   #107
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by I. J. Reilly View Post
If some chick just walked up to me in a bar and said, “Let’s have sex” that would totally freak me out. Of course I would do it. But you can bet I would have on three condoms, a respirator, a scuba mask, lacrosse gloves, and hip waders. You can never be too careful these days.

Damn, that brings up one seriously hot mental image...can I get a pic of that please? You know, just to hold me over on those long, cold winter nights?
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #108
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Damn, that brings up one seriously hot mental image...can I get a pic of that please? You know, just to hold me over on those long, cold winter nights?

Sorry, no pics, though that was an absolutely surreal Google image search I just went on.

If you get really desperate try typing any combination of those in, there is some … stuff out there.
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #109
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD View Post
I've seen pics of Doug's ex (thank god for MySpace! ) and she was WAY out of his league. So the kid must have some game...

Go for it, bud. Don't wait too long to ask her out or you WILL get stuck in the friend zone.

that's a great reply, thanks jeebs.

I saw her pass bye this morning in her car while I was walking so we have classes at the same time. I have a really busy weekend so I'll try to talk to her monday morning... We'll see how it goes. I'd much rather ask her in person. If i do, her facebook kind of turned me off, some emo in her... And i dont want that during football season with hunting season about to start,

And yeah i think some pics of the ex are in the what do you look like thread
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:10 AM   #110
korme
Go Reds

dude, doug hit us with the updates!

i am royally pissed i missed this thread. i would have suggested you add her with facebook and atleast wait a day or two before sending a message or asking her out, you don't want to look too into her you know.

so who cares if shes a freaky weird emo girl in her spare time? atleast bang the dashboard confessional out of her.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:20 AM   #111
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
Since he sent the message on Facebook to her, who else would know? Yeah, she might tell a few friends if she thought the whole thing was creepy but I can't see it turning into something really embarrassing since he did it on Facebook.

I was thinking of internal embarassment at being rejected. I agree, the possible pros far outweight the negatives (and I haven't read the rest of the thread beyond this post yet.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #112
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Just saw the request for an update- well, soon after all that the ex popped in again and between that and getting my ass kicked in school I really haven't had the time, or care to do anything about it. Now the ex is gone, again, for good (I hope)- so I'm sort of just waiting to see if I see her around campus again soon.

With the Saints winning, hunting season starting up, I just bought a new bow so I've been busy practicing with that, and Accounting classes just being a royal pain- I haven't had much time to think about the lady folk.

If something happens I'll be sure to update this thread, but I'm not really looking for anything until after hunting season- girls always come around right when it starts up and I always choose to stay in town with them (and hook up which is great) instead of going to the camp.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #113
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Ok well a semi update of sorts:

The ex actually hooked me up with a girl she works with, and we've been dating about a month now... things going good so far...

But back to the original story at hand, I guess I should've made some sort of move? I got a facebook message from her yesterday saying she saw me walking to class on the last day of finals, but I was a little to far ahead for her to catch up, but she would've liked to walk with me- nice way to end the semester and all.

To all those who said go for it- yall were probably right, but I did tell her I would be parking there again next semester and we might see each other (just in case the girl I'm dating now goes crazy on me or something)
Old 12-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #114
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I feel a threesome coming your way.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #115
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I feel a threesome coming your way.

If it could be done- I'd be able to die a happy man