Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-06-2006, 02:45 PM   #101
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddadropp
Apparently I stumbled upon a large collection of high schoolers with their own messageboard. I will expect this type of petty insults and responses in the future.

(I'm not trying to offend everyone here. Just the high schoolers. Also the petty people. And Terpkristin who, apparently, is a real jerk)

There's been several people trying to explain things to you, but you apparantly have no desire to listen. Instead you call names. Yeah, that'll make people stop.

(shakes head)

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 04:38 PM   #102
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN
There's been several people trying to explain things to you, but you apparantly have no desire to listen. Instead you call names. Yeah, that'll make people stop.

(shakes head)
I'm going out on a limb here and assume that he was bottle-fed.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 04:55 PM   #103
Huckleberry
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne
I'll agree with this. I'll also add that while I have NO trouble with a mother breast feeding an infant in public, I do get more than an uneasy feeling when I see some toddler(eithteen months plus) walk over and attach him/herself to their mother's breast. I've seen mothers breast feed up to four year olds, and that just ain't right.

Actually that's perfectly alright and falls within the worldwide norm. Certainly not the American norm, but as the interviewee in the article mentions, there's a blatant Puritanical streak in the USA.

The World Health Organization recommends continuing breastfeeding through at least 2 years of age, breastmilk being the only recommended nourishment through the first 6 months of life.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #104
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Apparently I stumbled upon a large collection of high schoolers with their own messageboard. I will expect this type of petty insults and responses in the future.

(I'm not trying to offend everyone here. Just the high schoolers. Also the petty people. And Terpkristin who, apparently, is a real jerk)

Hmm, I figured you would have run into this whenever you tried to interact with people outside of your cult.

Then again, everyone thinks Terpkristin's a bitch.

/not really.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #105
finketr
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061

i don't.

but then again, according to my colleagues i am evil incarnate.

Last edited by finketr : 08-06-2006 at 05:03 PM.
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #106
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

To be clear, I wasn't being serious

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:26 PM   #107
Noddadropp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Hmm, I figured you would have run into this whenever you tried to interact with people outside of your cult.

/not really.

What cult would that be? I wasn't aware I belonged to any cult.
Noddadropp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:42 PM   #108
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Under NDP's standard, apparently the mouth and ears are also sex organs and should never be seen in public or on a magazine cover. What I really find offensive is NDP's attitude on this issue. With that said, I would not shut him up for speaking it. But if he does speak it, he ought to be prepared for the other viewpoint.

I get a kick out of the U.S.'s puritanical views on not so much the sex thing, but nudity. It's really hilarious. Allowing kids access to movies, tv shows, and video games where countless acts of violence (realistic violence at that) is bypassed right over instead to outrage over a bum or a boob. Simply hilarious. For those bible scholars, you do know that Adam and Eve arrived on this planet completely nude, right?
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:47 PM   #109
Noddadropp
Banned

As far as I know, they had fig leafs.

Am I NDP?

Also, I'm a little confused. What is the standard that I've set that makes mouths and ears offensive? As far as I know, I've only discussed breasts and the male sexual organ.

Last edited by Noddadropp : 08-06-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #110
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
What cult would that be? I wasn't aware I belonged to any cult.

i wasnt gonna get involved in this, but since TK has always been pretty nice, IMO, and you asked....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnn.com
Polygamist gets 45 days for sex with teen bride
Investigator fears sentence sends wrong message
By Harriet Ryan
Court TV

Friday, August 4, 2006; Posted: 11:04 a.m. EDT (15:04 GMT)

(Court TV) -- An Arizona judge has sentenced a polygamist to 45 days in county jail for having sex with a teenager he took as his third wife.

The sentence disappointed authorities in Kingman, Arizona, who had hoped a harsher punishment for defendant Kelly Fischer would discourage others in the church from taking teenage wives.

Fischer was the first of seven members of the Fundamentalist Latter-day Saints (FLDS) to be tried for plural marriages to minors.

"I don't know if we've sent a strong enough message to these people," said Gary Engels, an investigator with the Mohave County Attorney's office.

About 7,000 FLDS members live in the twin border towns of Colorado City, Arizona, and Hildale, Utah.

Members of the group, which broke with mainstream Mormons in the 1890s over polygamy, believe that only those in plural marriages can reach the highest level of heaven.

Warren Jeffs, the church leader or "prophet," is a federal fugitive from charges in both states stemming from his alleged arrangement of "celestial marriages" between teenage girls and older, married men.

The county prosecutor, Matt Smith, had asked Judge Steven Conn to sentence Fischer, 39, to some prison time. Fischer faced a minimum sentence of probation and a maximum of four years in prison.

As part of the sentence, Fischer must complete three years probation and register as a sex offender. He must report to jail by November 1.

Although polygamy is unconstitutional in Arizona, it is not a crime. Law enforcement largely left the FLDS alone until about 18 months ago, when Mohave County began investigating allegations of sex with underage girls.

Relying on birth certificates and testimony of former church members, a jury convicted Fischer last month of sexual contact with a minor and conspiracy for having sex with a 16-year-old.

The woman, now 21 and the mother of three children by Fischer, refused to cooperate with the prosecution and was among 130 people to send letters vouching for his character to the judge.

"We have a beautiful family together. I love my husband. He loves us and takes very good care of us. The children adore their father ... I don't need to explain my personal life to anyone," she wrote in the letter.

Fischer addressed the court for about a half hour, telling the judge that there was no coercion or abuse in his household.

"I can say for my life and my family that there's no one that's been pressured into doing anything they didn't want to do," the Las Vegas Review-Journal quoted Fischer as saying. "Every single person is very happy. There's no pain."

According to the paper, the judge told Fischer his religious beliefs did not justify breaking the law.

"There is no reason why people in Colorado City, simply because they subscribe to a different religious belief, should believe that they have the right to do something that everyone else in society cannot do," the judge said.

A day after the sentencing, Smith, the county prosecutor, was circumspect about the possible impact of any punishment handed down by an authority outside the insular community.

"I would've like to have seen him get more time, not so much that he needed to get it, but more along the lines of a deterrent factor," Smith said.

But, he said, "Does what we say really matter to them? It's what Warren Jeffs says that matters, and if he says marry a 16-year-old, then they are going to do that."

Another FLDS member, Donald Barlow, goes on trial on August 15.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:53 PM   #111
Noddadropp
Banned

Since when did I belong to a fundamentalist mormon group that has been excommunicated for over 100 years?

Did one of you guys sign me up without my permission?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:54 PM   #112
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

Am I NDP?

Also, I'm a little confused. What is the standard that I've set that makes mouths and ears offensive? As far as I know, I've only discussed breasts and the male sexual organ.

and btw, the standard you set was in calling a breast a sexual organ, when it in no way has anything to do with sex, but only in stimulation...therefore, mouths and ears, which are also not sex organs, but are involved in stimulation, are also offensive....its called the transitive property i believe.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:54 PM   #113
JeeberD
General Manager

Those fuckers aren't representative of the vast majority of Mormons, saldana...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:54 PM   #114
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:

Am I NDP?

1. The fig leaves came later. I think you know that.

2. You obviously don't get out much if you're unclear the role the mouth and ears play in an active and healthy sex life.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #115
Noddadropp
Banned

That's like one of you guys saying that you're Christian, and me automatically linking you with the people over at godhatesfags DOT com
They're a "Christian" group, too.

If you're going to debate, at least be intellectually honest during the process.

LINK EDITED BY SKYDOG. No links to questionable sites.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 08-08-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:58 PM   #116
Noddadropp
Banned

There are no sexual nerves in the mouth or ears. There are sexual nerves in breasts. Does someone have to teach you 7th grade sexual education again?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:58 PM   #117
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Those fuckers aren't representative of the vast majority of Mormons, saldana...
of course i realize that....but i figured if NDP was going to make utterly ridiculous statements, i would too....turnabout is fairplay and all.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:58 PM   #118
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez
You obviously don't get out much if you're unclear the role the mouth and ears play in an active and healthy sex life.

LOL!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #119
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
There are no sexual nerves in the mouth or ears. There are sexual nerves in breasts. Does someone have to teach you 7th grade sexual education again?

Uhhh...mmmkay.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #120
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

WTF?!! I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as a child... or have you not had sex yet? I can't imagine anyone who has been sexually active saying there are no "sexual nerves" in the mouth or ears... WTF is a "sexual nerve" in the first place?!
Old 08-06-2006, 11:00 PM   #121
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:

Wrong. But maybe if you're being taught sex ed in Texas, that might be true.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #122
saldana
Pro Starter

serious question for NDP, and i am not asking this to be judgemental, but to perhaps give those of us that are thinking of you as quite the troll right now a little perspective:

do you have any children?

if so, were they breastfed?

if not, have you been involved sexually with a woman? (again, this isnt a dig, i do know that Mormons hold their premarital sex stricture very seriously)
Old 08-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #123
saldana
Pro Starter

serious question for NDP, and i am not asking this to be judgemental, but to perhaps give those of us that are thinking of you as quite the troll right now a little perspective:

if not, have you been involved sexually with a woman? (again, this isnt a dig, i do know that Mormons hold their premarital sex stricture very seriously)
Old 08-06-2006, 11:05 PM   #124
Noddadropp
Banned

If you guys are saying that there are sexual nerves in the mouth and ears, I really don't know what else to say. Ask any doctor, nurse, nursing assistant, hospital custodian, or any junior high student currently taking health and they'll confirm the lack of sexual nerves in the mouth and ears.

Just because you can USE your mouth for sex, and you can HEAR sex, doesn't mean there are sexual nerves inside those organs. I honestly can't believe I have to explain this to adults. But then again, there are still adults who call their genitals "hoo-hoos" and "ding-dongs."
Old 08-06-2006, 11:06 PM   #125
Noddadropp
Banned

If you guys are saying that there are sexual nerves in the mouth and ears, I really don't know what else to say. Ask any doctor, nurse, nursing assistant, hospital custodian, or any junior high student currently taking health and they'll confirm the lack of sexual nerves in the mouth and ears.

Just because you can USE your mouth for sex, and you can HEAR sex, doesn't mean there are sexual nerves inside those organs. I honestly can't believe I have to explain this to adults. But then again, there are still adults who call their genitals "hoo-hoos" and "ding-dongs."
Old 08-06-2006, 11:08 PM   #126
Noddadropp
Banned

Sorry about the duplicate post. My computer stalled
Old 08-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #127
JeeberD
General Manager

Have you ever kissed a woman? Or had a woman kiss/lick/nibble your ears? .

Old 08-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #128
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Have you ever kissed a woman? Or had a woman kiss/lick/nibble your ears? .

Obviously not. I wonder if he knows that there are women out there who get more turned on with deep kisses than having a man suck on her nipples.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:16 PM   #129
Noddadropp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

1) I'm not going to answer any of those questions. They are none of your business and have little to do with the topic at hand. My OPINION is that I don't want to see breastfeeding on the cover of a magazine. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. Instead of maturely allowing me to disagree you have decided to immaturely ridicule my beliefs and inquire as to my sexual history.

2) Considering the immature, insulting, and vulgar responses to my beliefs, I find it hard to believe that out of all the posts in this topic, I'M considered a troll. If you think I'm a troll, I won't lose sleep. However I think you need to look at yourself before you start slinging accusations my way.

3) Sexual nerves and which organs they are present in is not up for debate, nor does my experience with women change the simple facts of biology. I don't need to convince you that your ears do not have sexual nerves in them. If you want to believe that your mouth and ears are wired in the same way as your genitals, more power to you.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:16 PM   #130
sabotai
General Manager

This thread is making me hot!!!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:25 PM   #131
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
1) My OPINION is that I don't want to see breastfeeding on the cover of a magazine.

Then don't look. Simple solution.

You control what makes you comfortable or not, not some magazine publisher. If you're uncomfortable, be an adult and remove yourself from the situation. Stop trying to push your hang up with breastfeeding onto the rest of us.

Last edited by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn : 08-06-2006 at 11:25 PM.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:26 PM   #132
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
3) Sexual nerves and which organs they are present in is not up for debate, nor does my experience with women change the simple facts of biology. I don't need to convince you that your ears do not have sexual nerves in them. If you want to believe that your mouth and ears are wired in the same way as your genitals, more power to you.

How about you define what a "sexual nerve" is and link to sources of that definition.

I've searched Biology-Online (http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary.asp), BioTech's Life Science Dictionary (http://biotech.icmb.utexas.edu/search/dict-search.html), The Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology(http://www.mblab.gla.ac.uk/~julian/Dict.html), I even checked Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster Online. None of them have an entry for "sexual nerve" or "sex nerve".
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #133
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
No, they aren't wired the same as genitals - neither are breasts. But they all are erogenous zones, and stimulation of all of those areas can produce sexual excitement. Stimulation of all of them does not necessarily produce the same results, and effects vary from person to person, but saying the breast is sexual in the same way as a penis is incorrect, as is asserting that the breast is sexual and yet the mouth and ears are not.

You either got a lousy education in human sexuality or you're being willfully ignorant. Doesn't really matter to me either way - I'm not the one who's wildly misinformed on this topic.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #134
Noddadropp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Then don't look. Simple solution.

You control what makes you comfortable or not, not some magazine publisher. If you're uncomfortable, be an adult and remove yourself from the situation. Stop trying to push your hang up with breastfeeding onto the rest of us.

Since when is simply disagreeing "pushing my hangup with breastfeeding onto the rest of you?"

The fact that many of you cannot tolerate a single differing opinion without calling it "preaching" or "pushing your hangups on us" is profoundly disturbing. You have different values than I do and I accept that. I don't think you're "pushing" them on me or shoving them down my throat. They're just different and I don't have a problem with you expressing them.

If there is intolerance here, it is coming from your direction, not mine.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:36 PM   #135
WVUFAN
College Starter

um ...

Dude, I had my education in West Virginia. We have "crecks" and "hollars", and the most common word here is "ain't", and even we ain't heard of no sex nerves.

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #136
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
Since when is simply disagreeing "pushing my hangup with breastfeeding onto the rest of you?"

The fact that many of you cannot tolerate a single differing opinion without calling it "preaching" or "pushing your hangups on us" is profoundly disturbing. You have different values than I do and I accept that. I don't think you're "pushing" them on me or shoving them down my throat. They're just different and I don't have a problem with you expressing them.

If there is intolerance here, it is coming from your direction, not mine.

You're absolutely right, there is intolerance coming from my direction.

I generally don't have much tolerance for stupid people.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:42 PM   #137
Noddadropp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
You're absolutely right, there is intolerance coming from my direction.

I generally don't have much tolerance for stupid people.

*shakes head*

Thank you for proving my point.

Last edited by Noddadropp : 08-06-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #138
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
If you're going to debate, at least be intellectually honest during the process.

Such as your intellectually honest comparison that every one who disagrees with you must be a high schooler?

You have to first find the high road before you can claim to be taking it.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #139
Noddadropp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
Such as your intellectually honest comparison that every one who disagrees with you must be a high schooler?

You have to first find the high road before you can claim to be taking it.

The high-school comment refers to the immature name-calling and vulgarity in response to me expression my opinion. You know that.

Maturity and intellectual honesty: Am I really asking for so much?

Last edited by Noddadropp : 08-07-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:22 AM   #140
Desmond
Banned

For fuck sakes. Dudes got his hands up, you can all stop shooting now.
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:23 AM   #141
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I just wanted a chance to post this image since we're in a quasi-medical thread and all

Definitely one of the best Norm MacDonald moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by norm
Well, a study this week reports seafood is good for you unless it's fried. Yet another groundbreaking story from the pages of the medical journal, "DUH" ... [Image of the October 1994 cover of DUH which features a photo of a doctor and lists a few articles: EXERCISE IS GOOD, MEDICINE CAN HELP, SMOKING IS BAD, EAT RIGHT FOR BETTER HEALTH and CANCER CAN CAUSE DEATH]

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:43 AM   #142
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:

Why don't you just goto another message board if you hate this one so bad. I'm guessing this is one of the banned come back.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:21 AM   #143
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Would people be ok with a male hand wrapped around a stiff penis for the magazine Sexual Health?

Or shouldn't I ask that here?

That's hardly an intellectually honest question, is it? More like a hand signed invitation for confrontation. Congratulations?
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:28 AM   #144
molson
General Manager

Who knew that the people on this board were so passionate about breast feeding? Damn.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:34 AM   #145
PineTar
High School JV

Zoos should be banned. I once saw a mother gorilla breastfeeding its newborn. IN PUBLIC!!
PineTar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:34 AM   #146
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson
Who knew that the people on this board were so passionate about breast feeding? Damn.

You got your once and future mothers, as well as your men who enjoy exposed breasts....it's a powerful constituency. Titties for president.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:02 AM   #147
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Apparently I stumbled upon a large collection of high schoolers with their own messageboard.

This is like the most overused reply to someone you don't agree with on the internet. There are so many more attempted flames you could use that would be much more creative such as

I wish there was a blender large enough to stuff you in.
Swallow a knife.
I'd like to stuff you in an 8x10 locked room with a very horny Ronaldinho.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:31 AM   #148
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Yeah, I'm leaving this debate, now that I heard NDP come up with new biology terms and no clue about human sexuality. Nothing but empty arguments, which on the surface appeal to the ignorant but yet have no basis in fact (and which I am convinced were foisted upon him at an early age), simply thrown out there to justify prudish behavior sought to be enforced against the general public who aren't scared of boobs and nudity in general. As crazy as it may sound, naked boobs (on the cover of a magazine or otherwise) will not bring down civilization. In fact, it enhances it.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:34 AM   #149
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

"sexual nerves" ??
"fig leafs" ??
"the male sex organ" ??

People, lay off this guy, he's COMEDY GOLD. Don't make him go away. I want to hear him chime in on the next Hot'or'Not when he sees a woman for the first time without a Burka.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:41 AM   #150
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond
For fuck sakes. Dudes got his hands up, you can all stop shooting now.
I submit that his hands aren't up yet. He may be outnumbered, but he's still firing.