Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-06-2005, 11:03 AM   #101
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

I don't think I ever saw boobage that weekend, but I don't remember.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:06 AM   #102
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

I saw more boobs than I could shake a stick at, thanks to the wireless webcam I set up.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:07 AM   #103
SFL Cat
College Starter

I suppose that is another difference between men and women. I'd DEFINITELY remember if I'd seen boobage somewhere.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:09 AM   #104
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I saw more boobs than I could shake a stick at, thanks to the wireless webcam I set up.

Quit shaking your stick at the computer screen. You can go blind like that...
Old 07-06-2005, 11:14 AM   #105
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:

Its sad you have to spy on your wife like that.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:27 AM   #106
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Its sad you have to spy on your wife like that.

you're funny. I hope you get stretch marks.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:30 AM   #107
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Couch!!!
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:36 AM   #108
SFL Cat
College Starter

* Ding * Ding * Ding *

Cam and Farrah....to your corners.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:38 AM   #109
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:

evil little man
Old 07-06-2005, 11:45 AM   #110
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat
* Ding * Ding * Ding *

Cam and Farrah....to your corners.

What, are you crazy? This is getting good....
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 01:33 PM   #111
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
What, are you crazy? This is getting good....

What the crazy guy said

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 01:34 PM   #112
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
Despite being pissed off about what happened, especially since she said she knew she didn't want to be married for months before the wedding (info that would have been useful at the time)

All I can picture is a little Adam Sandler icon with the words "This could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:09 PM   #113
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker
Hey JeeberD, I hate to burst your bubble further, but since you have no idea how I look, you have nothing to base your excitement on. In all likelihood, since this is the internet, I’m probably really an eighty-year old mountain man. And not Indian

You're exactly right, it is the internet. So I can base my excitement on anything I want...like the fact that in my imagination you look just like some hot Bollywood starlet.

Plus I know that Pass wouldn't be getting married to an unattractive woman. I mean, he was a math major for gods sake. He must have been beating the women off with a stick!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 03:38 PM   #114
korme
Go Reds

This thread is great. Keep posting more broken heart stories.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:54 PM   #115
Schmidty
Coordinator

These are all one-sided stories. I guarantee that if we heard both sides, half of you would look like fuck-ups.

Yes, I'm cynical.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:12 AM   #116
bob
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
All I can picture is a little Adam Sandler icon with the words "This could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

SI

To be honest with you, this went through my head when it all happened.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:20 PM   #117
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Here's one involving me:

When I was around 17, my best buddy "Greg" started dating this girl. We'll call her "Korrie". She was chubby all throughout high school, and Greg liked her but he was embarrassed of what people would think of him if he went out with her, so he didn't. After one summer, she lost a considerable amount of weight, and she was now fairly attractive. She and Greg dated for about a week, and she broke up with him before they got "physical". Well, one night the three of us were hanging out at Greg's house, and after Greg went to bed, Korrie attacked me and started making out with me hardcore in his living room. Me and Korrie started going out, and she took my virginity about a week later. After 2 months of dating her (during which she told me she loved me, and I reciprocated that sentiment, not knowing what the hell love really was), and obviously damaging my friendship with Greg, I dumped her and brought a new girl over to Greg's house a few nights later. Korrie was there, and ran off crying, and Greg consoled her. They started going out again that night.

About 3 or 4 months later, Korrie and Greg decided I was worthy of being their friend again, and I started dating one of Korrie's friends. We'll call her "Melanie". Well, Mel still had a boyfriend she was trying to ditch, and one night I walked her to her car and started making out with her against her '68 VW Bug. She broke the kiss and said, "Oh my god, it's 'Eduardo' ". Now, Eduardo played offensive line for the community college football team. Eduardo was 6'3" 270 pounds. Eduardo was mad. I guess being that upset makes you think you're black, because he started shouting "I'm gonna kick this nigga's ass" to what was once the love of his life. She tried to keep him separated from me, but it was to no avail. I saw him adjusting his class ring. A big, jewelry-assisted right cross hit in square in the bridge of my nose before I even saw it coming. I somehow stayed on my feet, and Mel was yelling at both of us to leave. For a second a pretended as if I didn't want to leave, but I would only out of the respect for the lady. I hightailed it out of there with blood pouring down my face. Mel found me a few minutes later to tell me he was gone. As she nursed me on my couch, she said to me, "I understand if you never want to see me again". Drunk, and concussed, I said something that post-9/11 would equate to, "I can't let the terrorists win". The next morning I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the shades. It was Eduardo. Now, I'm not going to lie. I ran upstairs, grabbed a baseball batt, and lied in wait as Mel answered the door. After about 30 seconds of waiting, she told me to come downstairs, sans bat. He apologized for hitting me, I apologized for taking his woman, and he took me out to lunch, and gave me pointers on being with Mel. I listened to what he had to say, but the whole time I wanted to retort, "Yeah, it really worked out for you".

In the end, Glen, Korrie, Mel, and myself all moved into an apartment together, and Mel and I broke up after she drunkenly attacked me a few months ago. Good times.

EDIT: Glen and Korrie got engaged last weekend in Hawaii after almost 4 years of going steady.

Last edited by Karlifornia : 07-07-2005 at 06:22 PM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:28 PM   #118
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFriendlyUnitShifter
Here's one involving me:

When I was around 17, my best buddy "Greg" started dating this girl. We'll call her "Korrie". She was chubby all throughout high school, and Greg liked her but he was embarrassed of what people would think of him if he went out with her, so he didn't. After one summer, she lost a considerable amount of weight, and she was now fairly attractive. She and Greg dated for about a week, and she broke up with him before they got "physical". Well, one night the three of us were hanging out at Greg's house, and after Greg went to bed, Korrie attacked me and started making out with me hardcore in his living room. Me and Korrie started going out, and she took my virginity about a week later. After 2 months of dating her (during which she told me she loved me, and I reciprocated that sentiment, not knowing what the hell love really was), and obviously damaging my friendship with Greg, I dumped her and brought a new girl over to Greg's house a few nights later. Korrie was there, and ran off crying, and Greg consoled her. They started going out again that night.

About 3 or 4 months later, Korrie and Greg decided I was worthy of being their friend again, and I started dating one of Korrie's friends. We'll call her "Melanie". Well, Mel still had a boyfriend she was trying to ditch, and one night I walked her to her car and started making out with her against her '68 VW Bug. She broke the kiss and said, "Oh my god, it's 'Eduardo' ". Now, Eduardo played offensive line for the community college football team. Eduardo was 6'3" 270 pounds. Eduardo was mad. I guess being that upset makes you think you're black, because he started shouting "I'm gonna kick this nigga's ass" to what was once the love of his life. She tried to keep him separated from me, but it was to no avail. I saw him adjusting his class ring. A big, jewelry-assisted right cross hit in square in the bridge of my nose before I even saw it coming. I somehow stayed on my feet, and Mel was yelling at both of us to leave. For a second a pretended as if I didn't want to leave, but I would only out of the respect for the lady. I hightailed it out of there with blood pouring down my face. Mel found me a few minutes later to tell me he was gone. As she nursed me on my couch, she said to me, "I understand if you never want to see me again". Drunk, and concussed, I said something that post-9/11 would equate to, "I can't let the terrorists win". The next morning I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the shades. It was Eduardo. Now, I'm not going to lie. I ran upstairs, grabbed a baseball batt, and lied in wait as Mel answered the door. After about 30 seconds of waiting, she told me to come downstairs, sans bat. He apologized for hitting me, I apologized for taking his woman, and he took me out to lunch, and gave me pointers on being with Mel. I listened to what he had to say, but the whole time I wanted to retort, "Yeah, it really worked out for you".

In the end, Glen, Korrie, Mel, and myself all moved into an apartment together, and Mel and I broke up after she drunkenly attacked me a few months ago. Good times.

EDIT: Glen and Korrie got engaged last weekend in Hawaii after almost 4 years of going steady.

That story makes me want to be your friend. Let's hang out.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:05 PM   #119
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

I think we need a poll - whose breakup story sucks the most.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:10 PM   #120
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
I think we need a poll - whose breakup story sucks the most.

I think we should have a group of categories for the breakups. eg.: Saddest Breakup, Funniest Breakup, Best All-Around Breakup, Breakup Most Likely To Succeed, and Flirtiest Breakup.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:39 PM   #121
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Hmmm, I have 2 that would qualify

Story #1

First serious boyfriend, Mike, was married with 2 kids when we started dating...I was 18, he was 22 or 23 (don't remember). He was separated from his wife, but yes, I know it was a dumb thing to do. Anyway, I fell head over heels for Mike, and after a summer of dating, he moved to TN and I went to college (2nd year)...we did the long distance relationship thing all year, with me driving up to TN as often as I could and racking up some major long distance phone bills. With about 45 days of school left in the year, I decide to drop out, got withdraws after giving a made up sob story to all my professors and advisor, and announce to my parents that I am moving to TN to live with Mike. Now for obvious reasons, they hated Mike. I moved up there, lived in a mobile home for a year - during which time he cheated on me constantly and started beating the crap out of me whenever we would fight - which was pretty frequently. We both had horrible tempers and I was too stupid to realize it would be better just to keep my mouth shut. After a year, we decided to move back to Atlanta, but had NO money...so I call my parents and they agree to let both of us live there - but in separate bedrooms. The fighting and beating continues, but I manage to keep the beating part from my parents. He starts writing bad checks on our joint account and things are going downhill fast...the cheating is getting worse and I finally wise up and break up with him. He moves out, and everything is fine for about a month, when I get calls from places he wrote bad checks to after we had closed the account. I freak out, drive over to where he is living with his mom and confront him. Not surprisingly, he beats the crap out of me, breaks my hand, and threatens to kill me. I get out of the house, drive to Subway and ask to use the phone - call 911 and then my parents. I press charges, relationship dies the horrible ugly death it deserves and Mike is just an ugly memory.

Story #2:

A girl I work with, we'll call her "P", asks if I am dating anyone - which I am not, and she asks if she can set me up with her husbands, we'll call him "J", best friend, who we will call "E". Tells me he is a great guy and that if it wasn't for J, she would have gone after him herself. (This is very important later on) I say yes, the set up works and we end up dating. 3 months in I get pregnant and we decide to get married. Tell the parents and start planning the wedding. About 6 or 7 months later, J leaves P because he is having an affair with a chick in El Paso where he was on a contract job. P lies to E and tells him that I confessed to her that I got pregnant on purpose to "trap" E into marrying me...he confronts me, I tell him it's a lie, he says he doesn't believe me and leaves me - 7 1/2 months pregnant! They start dating, but later break up for unknown reasons. In the meantime, he files court papers against me disputing paternity, which he later dropped, and basically makes my life a living hell for 4 years - until he decides to give up parental rights so he won't have to pay child support, which I of course don't let him do. I now garnish his wages through the state, he hasn't seen his child in over 3 years, and I thank God every day that he left me when he did!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #122
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
Hmmm, I have 2 that would qualify

Story #1

First serious boyfriend, Mike, was married with 2 kids when we started dating...I was 18, he was 22 or 23 (don't remember). He was separated from his wife, but yes, I know it was a dumb thing to do. Anyway, I fell head over heels for Mike, and after a summer of dating, he moved to TN and I went to college (2nd year)...we did the long distance relationship thing all year, with me driving up to TN as often as I could and racking up some major long distance phone bills. With about 45 days of school left in the year, I decide to drop out, got withdraws after giving a made up sob story to all my professors and advisor, and announce to my parents that I am moving to TN to live with Mike. Now for obvious reasons, they hated Mike. I moved up there, lived in a mobile home for a year - during which time he cheated on me constantly and started beating the crap out of me whenever we would fight - which was pretty frequently. We both had horrible tempers and I was too stupid to realize it would be better just to keep my mouth shut. After a year, we decided to move back to Atlanta, but had NO money...so I call my parents and they agree to let both of us live there - but in separate bedrooms. The fighting and beating continues, but I manage to keep the beating part from my parents. He starts writing bad checks on our joint account and things are going downhill fast...the cheating is getting worse and I finally wise up and break up with him. He moves out, and everything is fine for about a month, when I get calls from places he wrote bad checks to after we had closed the account. I freak out, drive over to where he is living with his mom and confront him. Not surprisingly, he beats the crap out of me, breaks my hand, and threatens to kill me. I get out of the house, drive to Subway and ask to use the phone - call 911 and then my parents. I press charges, relationship dies the horrible ugly death it deserves and Mike is just an ugly memory.

Story #2:

A girl I work with, we'll call her "P", asks if I am dating anyone - which I am not, and she asks if she can set me up with her husbands, we'll call him "J", best friend, who we will call "E". Tells me he is a great guy and that if it wasn't for J, she would have gone after him herself. (This is very important later on) I say yes, the set up works and we end up dating. 3 months in I get pregnant and we decide to get married. Tell the parents and start planning the wedding. About 6 or 7 months later, J leaves P because he is having an affair with a chick in El Paso where he was on a contract job. P lies to E and tells him that I confessed to her that I got pregnant on purpose to "trap" E into marrying me...he confronts me, I tell him it's a lie, he says he doesn't believe me and leaves me - 7 1/2 months pregnant! They start dating, but later break up for unknown reasons. In the meantime, he files court papers against me disputing paternity, which he later dropped, and basically makes my life a living hell for 4 years - until he decides to give up parental rights so he won't have to pay child support, which I of course don't let him do. I now garnish his wages through the state, he hasn't seen his child in over 3 years, and I thank God every day that he left me when he did!

So basically by the time Radii came along, the bar was set pretty low?

Glad life's gotten a lot better for you.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #123
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
So basically by the time Radii came along, the bar was set pretty low?

Glad life's gotten a lot better for you.

Pretty much
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:29 PM   #124
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I thought about putting my worst breakup story here which was my first "real GF" in college cheating on me (and breaking my heart at the time,) but it really is nothing compared to most of these stories.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:56 PM   #125
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Although I mentioned earlier that mine involved the Illinois Public Health Dept., a picture of a whale eye and "You Oughta Know" sung to me at all hours of the night, I will back away from the gracefully, as I have to learn that life's most humiliating events are not fodder for messageboards.

However, mine would win - hands-down
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:40 PM   #126
Suicane75
Coordinator

When I was 19 I heard a knock on my door. "I need someone to help me", It was my best friend (John) a little bean pole of a dude. Anyhoo, the dude worked with a guy at a resteraunt (Ken), he met the dudes girlfriend (Dawn) one night at a party, they lived about 2 blocks from me. Anyway, my friend was on his way to my house when he ran into the Dawn, she was sobbing that her Ken threatened to beat the crap out of her, he was a Harley riding kickboxer ex con, so of course John offered his (and my) services to sit with her.

I went over to her house with him, turns out the couple had a kid, about 2 months old, more on that later. So I sit there with my friend and the girl all night, she was ok looking to the normal eye but godamn did she have an aura about her that just captivated me. Ken finaly arrived at around 3am, took a look at us, accused her of doubling up on us and went into the bedroom and fell asleep. I felt bad but there was really nothing more to do.

About a week later I was hanging out on the front porch when Ken walked by and appologized, he invited me to come over and hang out, which I do, because i never passed up free booze in those days.

My friend John eventually got sent away to a Christian Commune of some sort, it was that or jail, we even had the going away party at Ken & Dawns.

Once John left, the 3 of us hung out more and more, nothing ever happened between Dawn and I, but I always had a thing for her.

A few things became clear to me as time went on,

1) They were both drunks, cokeheads, maybe meth addicts, and who the hell else knows what. But he was worse than she was as he had the liberty of ducking out and just not coming home from work while she stayed with the kid.

2) They both cheated. He was gone sometimes for 2 days at a time, I know he was getting some strange.

So anyhoo, I would hang out with them, and mostly her, we would just chill with her upstairs neighbour, watch movies, etc.
I would babysit for her alot, which led to a bond with the kid, I mean, I can't even explain it, never liked kids, never holding kids, but the nights I would fall asleep with him on my chest I felt.........I can't even explain it.

During all this time her and I never got physical, I wanted too really badly but I never made a move because as much as an ass as he was I considered him a good friend and because there was a kid involved, I didn't wanna be in the middle of that.

This probably went on for about 6 months, and I got closer to the kid than I should have, I almost convinced myself that I was a better father (I was a better father figure, but I wasn't his father, and I needed to get that thru my head).

Things came to a head one night when I stopped by, it was just Dawn and he baby, I sat down and opened a beer and kicked back. About an hour later Ken came in, all drunk, accusing her of cheating on him, they started yelling and she went into the bedroom with the kid, I could see them from the living room and he started choling her, I went in after him but there was really no fight, by the time I got there he had let her go and moved away, I told him to leave, she ran upstairs to her friends and called the cops. He and I ended up in the backyard having a heart to heart, he was yelling about she cheated on him, how she was drunk too much etc etc, so I break into one of those spiels about "how can you blame her, the way you treat her, you don't value her, if I was lucky enough to have a girl like her I would never treat her the way you do".
The cops finaly show up, she agrees not to press charges if he just leaves and he agrees to it.

Once the hub ub dies down and he's gone she asks me to stay the night, i'm thinking it's in case he comes back, but it's not, her and her friend had been listening from the apartment above and apparently I said all the right things cause it was on like neckbone that night.

I moved in the next day, she would talk to Ken from time to time and we told him that I was only there in case he tried to do anything and he seemed cool about it but im sure he knew we were screwing.

Things were good for awhile, as good as they can be with what were essentialy 2 emotional cripples with drug problems (I was a pretty big drinker back then). But damnit did I love her, and the kid. And for the first time in my life I actualy felt like I had something to live for.

After that Ken slowly started coming around more and more (under the pretense of seeing his kid), and I knew that the inevitable was happening. The end came one morning when i was coming home from work and saw 3 trucks parked out front, I walked up to her and all she could say to me was "I've got to get straight" and that she was moving back in with her mom and needed a clean break from everything. I was bowled over, we were fine just the night before. Then I saw Ken, he was collecting all his stuff out of the house and loading it in another truck. She let me say goodbye to the kid and then promised to call me when she got settled, which never happened. I found out later that they had been talking about getting back together and trying to make it work and he got an apartment near where her mom lived and they decided to try and get clean together and so on and so forth, apparently they did all this right under my nose while I was raising the kid almost singlehandidly and paying most of the bills, I felt like the biggest sap, and at the same time still felt like it was my fault for not being able to save her, even though she was the one doing all this to me.

I began hanging out with aforementioned upstairs neighbor, and over the next few months she opened up about all the shit Dawn had done behind my back before we were "together", using me, lying, all that good stuff. But she also told me how all that stopped once Ken was gone, for awhile at least. Once she let him back in the picture it was all downhill and she really felt bad for me just standing by watching, but in a way I was doing the exact same thing.

I ran into them together about a year later, he was happy as a lark, she wouldn't even make eye contact with me. He said they were moving back into town but that was the last I ever saw of them. I ran into Amy (the neighbor) about 2 years ago, the kid was taken away by child services, she still lives with her mom, and nobody knows whatever happened to him, he just drifted off.

I can still see those trucks, like a punch in the nuts, i'd rather have found her in bed with another dude, at least then she would still be there. In the end it was all for the best I suppose, but its not quite that clear at the moment it's happening.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote