Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-07-2003, 09:09 AM   #101
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
Diana and Kowalski have done okay. no need to move them along. We don't ask much and they give what we ask.

And with them having 13 and 14 years experience, I anticipate they'll be retiring at the end of their contracts. Speaking of which, how long is Diana asking? That might help us in planning for his leadership successor.

Of course if you really wanted to get rid of Diana as a starter, you could always change him to FB. Kowalski would remain Backfield leader and Diana would no longer be receivers leader. Based on our receivers leadership, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone with higher leadership. Although, we would want to be careful about who was Diana's successor.

I'm not suggesting we do this. I think it would be a pretty serious bend of the spirit of our rule and don't think we should allow ourselves to change a position just to serve our leadership purposes. (But it is an intriguing concept! )
Old 10-07-2003, 09:19 AM   #102
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I'd like you to make an offer to DT Levine. He is cheap, and the game allows us to sub in DTs for pass rushing situations. I think that he could give us some needed depth. Only DE and DT can sub for DT, so our surplus of LBs won't help us when a DT goes down. (And we still don't know if we are doing the 3-4 or the 4-3. If we stick with the 4-3, then we will really need the depth that he provides).

Also--I am tempted by your idea of getting Manning for this season. We won't know until the draft if we are able to draft a DE for the future. If not, then we will really need a body there until we can look next year. Even if we can draft a DE for the future in the draft, he will have a year to be situationally substituted until taking over full time next year.

So, I would like you to make an offer to DT Levine and a one year offer to DE Manning.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:14 AM   #103
QuikSand
lolzcat

Okay, gang - here's where I have the game at the moment. I have submitted the following FA bids:

QB Sparks - 3yr, $15.0m
QB Francis - 2yr, $2.75m
FB Kowalski - 2yr, $3.80m
TE Diana - 2yr, $5.14m
C Drake - 2yr, $2.70m
G Hauserman - 3yr, $7.0m
G Johnson - 3yr, $6.33m
T Johns - 4yr, $38.76m
T Huntley - 3yr, $7.6m
DE Manning - 1yr, $10.0m
DT Levine - 2yr, $2.70m

My plan with our two current linebackers is to wait them out, intending to get one of them with a fairly late bid (Mills first). If they receive offers from other teams, I will either match the offers, or will come back to the group for more consultation.

Recall, we are able to pursue two more players after the FA process starts. In my mind, this is an opportunity to trawl for bargains, or to fill holes if we fail to lock up the FA players we are pursing (especially DE Manning, who I suspect we won't get at this bid). So, at some point, probably 10-15 weeks in, I will give a status report, and let you all know what's cooking.

Are we ready to start the FA process, then? Or are there more additions to our list of pursuits?

edit - added G Johnson to the offer list

Last edited by QuikSand : 10-07-2003 at 10:16 AM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:14 AM   #104
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by albionmoonlight
I'd like you to make an offer to DT Levine. He is cheap, and the game allows us to sub in DTs for pass rushing situations. I think that he could give us some needed depth. Only DE and DT can sub for DT, so our surplus of LBs won't help us when a DT goes down. (And we still don't know if we are doing the 3-4 or the 4-3. If we stick with the 4-3, then we will really need the depth that he provides).

Also--I am tempted by your idea of getting Manning for this season. We won't know until the draft if we are able to draft a DE for the future. If not, then we will really need a body there until we can look next year. Even if we can draft a DE for the future in the draft, he will have a year to be situationally substituted until taking over full time next year.

So, I would like you to make an offer to DT Levine and a one year offer to DE Manning.

Before we commit, to Manning (which I am not opposed to) I wanted to make sure we'd like to pass on DE Brad Rosa He isn't as good as manning, and wants a longer contract, but would be easier on the purse strings. Just wanted to put him out there for consideration.

Also, all - Have you looked at RG Jerry Johnson or SE Everett Thomas? I think they are players that are worth a look.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:21 AM   #105
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzbee
[b]Before we commit, to Manning (which I am not opposed to) I wanted to make sure we'd like to pass on DE Brad Rosa He isn't as good as manning, and wants a longer contract, but would be easier on the purse strings. Just wanted to put him out there for consideration.[b]

I'm open to the majority here, but I don't see an awfu lot in Rosa - not to make him a $5m+ multi-year offer. If he were $2 million, I'd say snap him up for certain, but if we'd pay $5m for Rosa, I'd much rather pay $8-10m for a true impact player.

Rosa's career PRPct of 4.3 is behind what we got our of Buddy Middleton in his rookie season. I'm not too enamored with him - solid, but not worth a big investment, in my mind.

Quote:
Also, all - Have you looked at RG Jerry Johnson or SE Everett Thomas? I think they are players that are worth a look.

Offer is in to G Johnson, but Fritz (while he likes Thomas) has indicated that his current complement of WRs will be okay.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:24 AM   #106
QuikSand
lolzcat

Fritz, at one point you lobbied for G Mickey Lester. We're now offering money to another FA guard, Jerry Johnson. Do you have a strong opinion between these two? Lester is a heavy-run guy, while Johnson is solid overall. Both look like potential starters for us this year- but I think it makes sense only to pursue one of them, along with our own guy Hauserman.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by QuikSand : 10-07-2003 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:25 AM   #107
cuervo72
Head Coach

Being an Assistant Scout, I'm deferring at this point. But the list looks good.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:33 AM   #108
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
Fritz, at one point you lobbied for G Mickey Lester. We're now offering money to another FA guard, Jerry Johnson. Do you have a strong opinion between these two? Lester is a heavy-run guy, while Johnson is solid overall. Both look like potential starters for us this year- but I think it makes sense only to pursue one of them, along with our own guy Hauserman.

Your thoughts?

I am unable to get to my game, so I can not compare. Just get us a guy that can move some linemen around in the run game.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:37 AM   #109
Buzzbee
College Starter

At G it might be good to have a balanced player to help protect the QB.

Age/leadership/sign are also factors to consider. Any pluses/minuses for either?

{EDIT: I checked an earlier post of mine and Johnson has an affinity with Johns.}{Hmmm...kinda obvious to see who I'm pushing for. }

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-07-2003 at 10:39 AM.
Buzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:43 AM   #110
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I'm open to the majority here, but I don't see an awfu lot in Rosa - not to make him a $5m+ multi-year offer. If he were $2 million, I'd say snap him up for certain, but if we'd pay $5m for Rosa, I'd much rather pay $8-10m for a true impact player.

Rosa's career PRPct of 4.3 is behind what we got our of Buddy Middleton in his rookie season. I'm not too enamored with him - solid, but not worth a big investment, in my mind.

Good enough argument for me. So be it.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:46 AM   #111
cuervo72
Head Coach

Johnson has 5 less seasons on him, and hasn't been used much. More upside (41/64), and is well liked by fans. Former 1st rounder, 86 BS, 30/63 RB, 31/60 PB, 32/36 END.

Lester is an 11 year vet looking for 3 years, 89 RB, 0/1 PB, 28 BS, 40 END. Has been a starter 6 years (CHA hardly played him in 2 stints), and has allowed over 12 sacks in 4 of those years. Lifetime BPtc of 30.3.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:48 AM   #112
QuikSand
lolzcat

I think I'll leave Johnson on the pursuit list - especially at RG, I like to have some balance here. Hate to see the QB facing inordinate pressure from that spot.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:51 AM   #113
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Good enough argument for me. So be it.

I always preferred J.C. Sinclair over Rosa anyway
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:52 AM   #114
Buzzbee
College Starter

[dance]
WooHooo!! They like my guy, they like my guy!!! Yeeehaaaaww!!
[/dance]

[angry face]
You better pan out, guy. Don't make me look foolish. You wouldn't like it if I look foolish.
[/angry face]
Old 10-07-2003, 10:53 AM   #115
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by cuervo72
I always preferred J.C. Sinclair over Rosa anyway

Yeah, just cuz you found him.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:02 AM   #116
QuikSand
lolzcat

2022 Free Agency Process

Our Flyers have much work to do – as is often the case with main contenders, much of that work rests in getting our own proven players to return to the fold. For us, it’s for “another go” at the big prize that just eluded us last season.

Week One

The first returns from the FA process are good – not a single player from our pursuit group is listed as receiving a top offer from a different team. We’ve got a shot at a clean sweep, it seems.

G Dave Hauserman is back on a new three year deal, and DE Brian Manning jumped at our one year bonus-rich offer. But we still have more to consider.

We are the only bidders on every single other player on our list. Yes, that includes our three position leaders – so as expected, we anticipate seeing Diana, Kowalski, and Johns return to us for another tour of duty.

Nobody is pursuing either of our veteran linebackers – so our wait-and-see strategy is working so far.

It looks like Lake Erie QB Monty Glenn will break the bank, getting offers over $100 million for a four year deal. DE Jay Cedeno has inked Manhattan’s offer of over $16m per season – making our offer to DE Manning look downright pitiful by comparison.

Middle weeks

Our dominoes continue to fall – all our target players sign with us for the initial offers. It couldn’t have gone more smoothly.

As we reach week 8, we have 42 players signed to contracts, and $22 million in cap space (or $13.8m in space after we consider the rookie draft). LBs J.J. Mills and Demson Shon have adjusted their expectations down to around $3.1-3.2m per year each… we think they will probably go unpursued for a few more weeks. It looks pretty likely that we will have them available for our re-signing at our leisure.

However, we have a problem. DT Brian Levine, if he stays with the team, will become our defensive front leader. That causes heartburn for three players—our two unsigned free agents, and also DE Geoff Emerson. I think that we’ll have to jettison Levine (who signed without a bonus, so there’s no cost to us there). But we may need to make a move with a late FA pursuit to get a stopgap at DT.

In week 10, Memphis makes an approach to LB Demsond Shon. One year, $3.22 million. Not a great offer – but we probably need to decide now whether we want to retain him for the coming season.

This looks like a good stopping point, with a few things yet to be settled. I’ll distribute a file update, and we can plan our approach from here.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:04 AM   #117
QuikSand
lolzcat

File update #1 of 2
Old 10-07-2003, 11:05 AM   #118
QuikSand
lolzcat

File update #2 of 2
Old 10-07-2003, 11:09 AM   #119
QuikSand
lolzcat

Okay, a no-brainer guy for us to pursue here:

DT Bart Guthrie, a true run-stopper prospect, is a 7th year player who has only gotten about 1 1/2 seasons worth of work in Tulsa. He has some abiliity to stop the run, with a pretty decent 9.1 TkPct grade from last season in about half time work. He can get to the QB a little (7.5 career sacks) but his forte is against the run inside. He would have an affinity with our leader, Littlejohn, but would not assume the leadership role.

Wants about $2 million a year - I say we pony up and sign him for two or three seasons.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:15 AM   #120
Buzzbee
College Starter

Mills vs. Shon - I think AB said he would prefer Mills. Where does Mills stand on the FA market? Any offers? If not, I say give Shon a nice pat on the fanny on his way out the door.

In scouting teams last year there were only 3 or 4 teams that ran to the left more than to the right. Those that ran to the right did so nearly twice as much. Typical numbers would be in the neighborhood of 150 middle, 140 right, 80 left. As a result, I think it is important to have a SLB who is good at stopping the run, as well as a good overall LDE. Therefore, I'm thinking Mills is the man for the job.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:16 AM   #121
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:

DT Bart Guthrie, a true run-stopper prospect, is a 7th year player who has only gotten about 1 1/2 seasons worth of work in Tulsa. He has some abiliity to stop the run, with a pretty decent 9.1 TkPct grade from last season in about half time work. He can get to the QB a little (7.5 career sacks) but his forte is against the run inside. He would have an affinity with our leader, Littlejohn, but would not assume the leadership role.

Wants about $2 million a year - I say we pony up and sign him for two or three seasons.

Yes. In a heartbeat. I'll get him on the field one way or the other.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:17 AM   #122
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:

If you think it is a no brainer, sign away. Will this signing, plus our LB (Mills/Shon) signing finish us off for free agency?
Old 10-07-2003, 11:19 AM   #123
QuikSand
lolzcat

WR Everett Thomas is still out there, and grades as one of the better cheap players available. Carr's contract is due after this year, and Sanderson's after next year - Thomas could be in our rotation this year, and could be a starter soon. Pretty affordable (about $2m) and chemistry-neutral.

There might be a passable role-player at DE out there for us, too. Brandon Boyd wants about $3.5m, and might be a passable fit for a year or two. For a little more cash, Brad Rosa and J.C. Sinclair are both still available, and have been touted here already. This might be a sensible way to spend a few bucks also.

Our rules liimit us to no more than two new pursuits (which doesn't include our own players) - so we have to make some choices - both in terms of what players/positions, and what duration to seek.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:21 AM   #124
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Mills vs. Shon - I think AB said he would prefer Mills. Where does Mills stand on the FA market? Any offers? If not, I say give Shon a nice pat on the fanny on his way out the door.

In scouting teams last year there were only 3 or 4 teams that ran to the left more than to the right. Those that ran to the right did so nearly twice as much. Typical numbers would be in the neighborhood of 150 middle, 140 right, 80 left. As a result, I think it is important to have a SLB who is good at stopping the run, as well as a good overall LDE. Therefore, I'm thinking Mills is the man for the job.

It is about expectations. I like Mills better, but that is partly because I did not expect him to be anything more than a run plugger. However, I think he played above his reds last year--and even got a few INTs. And he has stayed healthy.

Shon has done fine as WLB, but I was expecting a big year out of him. I wanted 10+ sacks from a guy who is basically a 5th rusher most of the time. He didn't do that. In his defense, it looks like he goes off the field in nickel situations, limiting his numbers. Overall, however, he did not meet my expectations, while Mills exceeded my expectations. Hense, I like Mills better.

Someone more objective may, however, want to look at them to make sure that letting Shon go is the right call.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:22 AM   #125
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:

I'll add to the reasoning here. We have a plethora of solid young LBs, most of whom have skill sets that are pretty comparable already to those of Desmond Shon.

Mills, on the other hand, gives us one thing - a guy who is focused on stopping the run. Nobody else among our LB corps is as good against the run as he is, and I think that's worth something. The fact that he will probably be the cheaper of the two is a nice bonus, but I think that because of the other players we already have on hand, Mills is actually the guy we need more, too.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:22 AM   #126
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Dola--I would not, however, be adverse to keeping both of them at the right price.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:25 AM   #127
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
WR Everett Thomas is still out there, and grades as one of the better cheap players available. Carr's contract is due after this year, and Sanderson's after next year - Thomas could be in our rotation this year, and could be a starter soon. Pretty affordable (about $2m) and chemistry-neutral.

There might be a passable role-player at DE out there for us, too. Brandon Boyd wants about $3.5m, and might be a passable fit for a year or two. For a little more cash, Brad Rosa and J.C. Sinclair are both still available, and have been touted here already. This might be a sensible way to spend a few bucks also.

Our rules liimit us to no more than two new pursuits (which doesn't include our own players) - so we have to make some choices - both in terms of what players/positions, and what duration to seek.

Having gotten Martin and (hopefully) Guthrie, I don't think we really need another DE if we can get a WR for cheap.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:27 AM   #128
QuikSand
lolzcat

I will point out that LB J.J. Mills, as a run-focused player, does become something of a target in the passing game. He yielded 41 catches last season - which is fairly high. Four picks and four passes defensed os pretyt nice, but we have to understand that he creates opportunities for an underneath passing game up against us.

(perhaps we ought to switch sides, and have Mills be the guy whwo comes out when we drop into nickel coverage?)
Old 10-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #129
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
I would prefer to draft a WR and pick up another in rookie FA
Old 10-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #130
QuikSand
lolzcat

I'll also comment that last year's rookie LB Buddy Middleton, if not pressed into service to play at DE, looks very well-suited to take over Desmond Shon's role as our principal pass-rushing linebacker. If he stays on the field, he could do some real damage - he's a superior pass rusher to Shon.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:30 AM   #131
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:

(perhaps we ought to switch sides, and have Mills be the guy whwo comes out when we drop into nickel coverage?)

But then he will have to play the weak side, which is the opposite side of the majority of the running plays.

I do not think that FOF4 allows us to choose which LB to take out in the nickel situation. (And, since we are talking about it, how strong is our assumption/belief that it is the WLB who is taken out in nickel situations?)
Old 10-07-2003, 11:33 AM   #132
QuikSand
lolzcat

There are also a fair number of pretty solid safeties in this FA market - and we haven't talked much about making an addition back there. I personally am very satisfied with our secondary, and love our third safety McNair... but there are some decent quality guys out there asking for around $2 million or so.

Are we thinking that getting DT Guthrie and one of the DEs makes the most sense?
Old 10-07-2003, 11:33 AM   #133
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

We could try Daniels at SLB (which would allow him to rush some, too) and Mills at MLB, but Mills would still be on the field for passing downs.

If FOF4 does take the WLB out in nickel situations, that is pretty silly because SLB and MLB are the slots in which you would want your best run stoppers. One of them should come out on nickel downs.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:34 AM   #134
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
(And, since we are talking about it, how strong is our assumption/belief that it is the WLB who is taken out in nickel situations?)

Not too strong - really just the evidence that we're getting all those sacks from the nickel back, plus the relative shortage of plays that Shon got last year.

Shon got 245 run plays, and 320 pass plays.
Mills got 319 run plays, and 519 pass plays.

The big difference is definitely against pass plays... which is a shame since Mills is really a run-stopping specialist.

Last edited by QuikSand : 10-07-2003 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:36 AM   #135
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I don't know how much another safety would get to see the field. We are pretty set back there.

My only (selfish) request if we do pick up a role player DE here is to not close the door to drafting a stud DE if one falls to us. I understand that the need to trade up may be gone, but if we can get one for good value to relace Martin, I would not want us to ignore the chance.

However, another DE would allow us to play Middleton "in position" and would pretty much let us let go of Shon without consequence--which would be nice.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #136
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

. . . So I'm cool with it.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #137
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
But then he will have to play the weak side, which is the opposite side of the majority of the running plays.

I do not think that FOF4 allows us to choose which LB to take out in the nickel situation. (And, since we are talking about it, how strong is our assumption/belief that it is the WLB who is taken out in nickel situations?)

I agree that Mills will need to stay at SLB.

Maybe this might be one benefit of a 3-4 that we haven't thought of. In the nickel we have Mills, Daniels, and Middleton/Rapp on the field with Perry coming in at nickel. When we aren't in the nickel we substitute Plank or Mitchell as the 4th LB.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:39 AM   #138
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
My only (selfish) request if we do pick up a role player DE here is to not close the door to drafting a stud DE if one falls to us. I understand that the need to trade up may be gone, but if we can get one for good value to relace Martin, I would not want us to ignore the chance.

Agreed, especially with Manning aboard really just as a stopgap to get us throuugh this year.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:39 AM   #139
cuervo72
Head Coach

What's the opinion on if Otis Mitchell can come in and replace Mills? Guys got some potential (he wasn't drafted?). Not strong against the run now, but could get there.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:41 AM   #140
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:

And what about Perry, if we add his numbers to Shon, does it come close to what Mills has?
Old 10-07-2003, 11:43 AM   #141
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Not too strong - really just the evidence that we're getting all those sacks from the nickel back, plus the relative shortage of plays that Shon got last year.

The big difference is definitely against pass plays... which is a shame since Mills is really a run-stopping specialist.

Maybe this is a case of endurance actually factoring in - 22 for Shon, 38 for Mills? Though it would appear the nickel answer correlates more strongly.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:50 AM   #142
Buzzbee
College Starter

I'm ok with picking up another DE. I agree with Albion that it will give us more versatility on the D Line and perhaps allow Middleton to move to a more natural position.

I'd like to get WR Everett Thomas, but if Fritz is happy with his squad, it's good enough for me.

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-07-2003 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:52 AM   #143
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
And what about Perry, if we add his numbers to Shon, does it come close to what Mills has?

Perry got in for 111 and 257, which strongly suggests thet he was getting most of Shon's nickel time.

If we're confident that the WLB drops out in the nickel package, then I'm thinking it migt actually make sense to have Mills play on the weak side, and have Middleton play the strong. Yes, it fails on the "run side" analysis, but it certainly puts our players on the field at the right time. I'd then suggest that we use the Sam as the main blitzbacker rather than the Willie... and have Middleton either blitzing or covering frequently - both of which he should do very, very well.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:55 AM   #144
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally posted by cuervo72
What's the opinion on if Otis Mitchell can come in and replace Mills? Guys got some potential (he wasn't drafted?). Not strong against the run now, but could get there.

Actually, I think that Mitchell's future might lie at MLB. His only real weakness is pass rushing (and only partially so there) but if he really develops as ourscout suggests, this guy becomes a great run stopper and a very good drop-back cover man 0-- exactly what we want from our MLB.

He can make the position switch pretty painlessly this year, so our scout says. If we land Mills, we'll have the bodies to allow the move.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:58 AM   #145
cuervo72
Head Coach

Another strike against Shon then it would appear.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 12:01 PM   #146
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I'd then suggest that we use the Sam as the main blitzbacker rather than the Willie... and have Middleton either blitzing or covering frequently - both of which he should do very, very well.

I'm not sure I agree with making the SLB the main blitzer. Remeber, Perry was very effective at getting to the QB from the nickel slot. If what Albion suspects is true, it's because the WLB was set with a high blitz %. Dropping this down MAY result in less blitzing from the nickel back. That may be good, that may be bad. Just something to consider.

{EDIT: By the way, if we have DE to fill that spot, I wholeheartedly agree with Middleton moving to SLB (or WLB for that matter). As a result, I fully support another DE through the FA market (and maybe in the draft as well, if one drops in our laps).

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-07-2003 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:02 PM   #147
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

just football talk, not GT talk:

if you blitz the SAM then you usually cover the TE with the SS, hurting your ability to double or deep cover.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:02 PM   #148
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

From the Kitty Hawk Times-Herald:

Home for Sale:

4 BR, 3 1/2 Bath, screened in porch. Beachfront lot. Must see to believe! Job related relocation; owner must sell. Contact D. Shon at 555-1232
Old 10-07-2003, 12:05 PM   #149
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
From the Kitty Hawk Times-Herald:

Home for Sale:

4 BR, 3 1/2 Bath, screened in porch. Beachfront lot. Must see to believe! Job related relocation; owner must sell. Contact D. Shon at 555-1232
Old 10-07-2003, 12:15 PM   #150
QuikSand
lolzcat

I'm prepared to break the tie, and put in a bid for DE Sinclair. Any objections?

If not, we can go ahead... and probaby get through free agency and into the draft. Where the real debates will start up!