Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #101
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Gladiator Games
June Week 1, 2000

Venue: The Weston Gymnasium (300 Att)

The Guru opens the show by hyping his match with Archangel. (D-)

Match: Troy Tornado defeated Nathan Black in 7:40 by pinfall with a Star Maker. (E)
Troy Tornado was really off his game tonight. Nathan Black was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Nathan Black is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Wiley Steinway in 7:50 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)
Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Eclipse defeated Tate Lyall in 7:54 by pinfall. (E+)

Alex Braun had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Acid. (D-)

Match: Primal Rage defeated Kashmir Singh in 8:11 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call. (D-)

Match: Christopher Hart defeated Pepper Vain in 7:56 by pinfall. (E)

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Alex Braun. (E+)

Match: Archangel defeated The Guru in 4:47 by count out. (D-)

The match ended shortly as Archangel was destroying The Guru, so The Guru ran out of the ring and refused to return. The referee counted him out. Archangel, slowly and methodically, left the ring and walked after The Guru who took off running when he saw Archangel coming for him. (D-)

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Java in 12:40 by disqualification. (D)

A video plays hyping Acid vs. Alex Braun. (E+)

NWW Title Match: Acid defeated Alex Braun in 17:07 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. Acid makes defence number 1 of his NWW Champion title. (D+)

Final Rating: D

Not a good show. Was told it should increase my popularity, but I will undoubtedly finish last in the Regional Battle and that will take away any gains, and with a D show, end up at a net loss in pop.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #102
sabotai
General Manager

July 2000

Current Cash: $117,775
June Net Profit: +$2,304

Tri State Regional Battle: 4th out of 4

New Signings: (LM and Openers) Matt Sparrow, Shane Nelson and Lee Rivera
New Midcarder: Stevie Grayson.

Grayson just entered the wrestling world, but has Ds in US popularity.

More bad news for SWF. Sean McFly, one of the world's best, left the company. He now works on a PPA basis for CGC.

Also, HGC, the main competitor of SWF, is also falling.

And now, to see who gets promoted and who gets demoted! I give each grade a score. All Fs are 0, E- = 1, E = 2, E+ = 3, D- = 4 and so on.

Wiley Steinway: E, D-, E, D- = 12 / 4 = 3 average
Eclipse: D-, D-, D, E+ = 16 / 4 = 4 average
Kashmir Singh: E+, D, E+, D- = 15 / 4 = 3.75 average
Christopher Hart: D-, F+, E, E = 8 / 4 = 2 average

Mean Jean Cattley: D-, D, D, D- = 18 / 4 = 4.5 average
Primal Rage: D-, D-, E, D- = 14 / 4 = 3.5 average
Tate Lyall: E+, F+, E, E+ = 8 / 4 = 2 average
Pepper Vain: E, D-, E+, E = 11 / 4 = 2.75 average

Upper Midcarders: Eclipse and Mean Jean Cattley
Midcarders: Wiley Steinway, Kashmir Singh, Primal Rage, Pepper Vain
Lower Midcarders: Christoper Hart and Tate Lyall

Will wait a few months before starting another batch of 8. In the mean time, I need to get Mean Jean Cattley and Eclipse into the second half of shows.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #103
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Summer Sizzler
July Week 1, 2000

The Guru and Java had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Alex Braun and Archangel. (E)

Match: Primal Rage defeated Lucas Hale in 8:55 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call. (F+)
Lucas Hale was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Primal Rage and Lucas Hale just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances.

Chris Perkins had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Blue Sky. (E-)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Brady Prince in 7:47 by pinfall. (E)
Rolling Johnny Stones was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Rolling Johnny Stones and Brady Prince don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.

Alex Braun and Archangel had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Java and The Guru. (E+)

Match: Eclipse defeated Nathan Black in 8:47 by pinfall. (E+)
Eclipse seemed off his game tonight.

Blue Sky had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Chris Perkins. (E)

Tag Match: Alex Braun and Archangel defeated The Guru and Java in 12:51 when Archangel defeated Java by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (D-)
The Guru was visibly tiring toward the end. Java is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Blue Sky defeated Chris Perkins in 20:32 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D)

NWW Title Match: Acid defeated Spanish Superfly in 23:37 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. Acid makes defence number 2 of his NWW Champion title. (C)

Final Rating: D+

Rolling Johnny Stones is back from injury. He'll probably be in the next batch of 8 who fight for promotion.

I am now down with the Braun/Archangel vs Java/The Guru storyline. That just didn't work out like I'd hope. Archangel and Java not having chemistry in the ring was a real killer, as is The Guru's lack of stamina. I'll probably let The Guru go. Need to put on good matches in this promotion, and despite his in ring Performance talent, he hasn't lived up. Alex Braun is close to being let go as well.

Java....not sure what to do with him. I need to see how Archangel does against the other workers, but he'll be getting plenty of matches in the next several weeks. His Momentum is in the toilet right now, but if it improves, I'll be throwing him into the title picture.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #104
sabotai
General Manager

August 2000

Current Cash: $117,063
July Net Profit: -$712

Finished last in the Tri State Regional Battle.

Tate Lyall is giving me crap about his push. Not only is he not that good, he has no popularity here. He's E- in South West, but F in Tri State. I terminate his contract.

Also cleaned a bit of house and terminated the contract of Apprentica Jr., Lucas Hale, Wiley Steinway and The Guru. Alex Braun is leaving us as he signed with a 4th promotion and we are the odd fed out....again. Not a big deal, he hasn't really done much.

Signed new worker John Greed to $150 PPA, Heel Lower Midcarder, a Lightweight Cruiserweight who already has Flying skills and Entertainment ability, but needs work on his Performance ratings.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #105
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Night of Hardcore
August Week 1, 2000

Vin Tanner comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Primal Rage. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match. (E+)
Primal Rage is learning to show more charisma. Primal Rage is developing better performance skills.

Hardcore Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Shane Nelson in 5:36 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)
Shane Nelson is improving in Performance skills.

Hardcore Match: Stevie Grayson defeated Brady Prince in 9:40 by pinfall. (E)

Blue Sky had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Acid and Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Hardcore Match: Java defeated Kashmir Singh in 7:50 by pinfall with a Greetings From The Island. (E+)
Java is improving in Rumble skills. Java is improving in Flying skills.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Acid and Blue Sky. (E+)

Hardcore Match: Archangel defeated Pepper Vain in 9:41 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (E+)

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Spanish Superfly and Blue Sky. (E)

Hardcore Match: Primal Rage defeated Vin Tanner in 14:39 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call. (E+)

NWW Title Ladder Triangle Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Acid and Blue Sky in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 24:34 when Spanish Superfly retrieved the item. Spanish Superfly wins the NWW Champion title. (C-)
Spanish Superfly is improving in Technical skills. Blue Sky is improving in Rumble skills.

Final Rating: D-

Got a message that I need more storylines. First I need to end the Acid vs. Spanish Superly storyline soon. It's been going on long enough and I need to find a new opponent for Superfly. I think Acid's reigns as champion are over. He's a great worker and puts on great matches, and will continue to get title matches to ensure good main events, but he has no Entertainment skills at all (neither does Superfly, though. ). Superfly gets the nod to keep the title since he has better in ring skills than Acid.

Blue Sky does have some Entertainment skills, so he'll be getting a push. As does Archangel, but he needs some momentum work. Blue Sky is at a D-, which is low, but Archangel is at E-, so it's going to be some time before he gets a real Main Event push.

Looking over the possible choices, Java, Vin Tanner and Mean Jean Cattley seem to be the only real options. Java has the same problem as Acid, no Entertainment skills. But he does have a high Menace rating, so I can use that for angles. Vin Tanner could be an option for a brief Storyline, but his only "angle" skill is Acting. He has a C+ in Menace....

And then there's Mean Jean Cattley, who I really want to give a title push to. He doesn't stand out in any one area, he's just a good all around worker. C-A Performance ratings, Cs Technical skills, Cs Entertainment skills.

I think I'll have a few months of Spanish Superfly beating a few of the other heels while Mean Jean starts getting big wins over other UM and MEs to give his Momentum (currently D) a bit more of a boost and then set him up with a hopefully long fued with Spanish Superfly while I have Blue Sky and Acid fued as the set up to title matches on most cards.

And then I need to find a 3rd storyline somewhere. Possibly Archangel vs Vin Tanner or Primal Rage.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #106
sabotai
General Manager

September 2000

Current Cash: $119,278
Aug Net Profit: +$2,215

We finished 3rd out of 4 in the Tri State Regional Battle.

Whistler signed for $900 PPA. He's a decent worker with good Entertainment ratings. C- popularity in Tri State.

Sabastian Krause - $1000 PPA. Great worker without any Entertainment skills. We can work on that. D popularity in Tri State.

Brett Biggz - $600 PPA - Lightweight Spot Monkey. Young worker with ok skills. Will probably improve.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #107
sabotai
General Manager

NWW I Dream of Ladders
September Week 1, 2000

Archangel comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Sebastian Krause. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match. (E+)
Sebastian Krause is developing better performance skills.

Match: Blue Sky defeated John Greed in 9:09 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D)
Blue Sky and John Greed have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Eclipse had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley. (E-)

Ladder Match: Whistler defeated Christopher Hart in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 8:53 when Whistler retrieved the item. (E)

Vin Tanner attacks Whistler in the ring, and leaves him down and out. (E+)

Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Eclipse. (E)

Ladder Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Eclipse in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 14:37 when Mean Jean Cattley retrieved the item. (D)

Ladder Match: Archangel defeated Sebastian Krause in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 15:41 when Archangel retrieved the item. (D+)

NWW Title Ladder Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Acid in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 19:44 when Spanish Superfly retrieved the item. Spanish Superfly makes defence number 1 of his NWW Champion title. (C+)
Spanish Superfly is improving in Technical skills.

Final Rating: C-

Good card. Great main event. Krause puts on a D+ with Archangel with no momentum so they should be able to put up C- or matches if I build them both up some. Cattley and Eclipse could become good opponents for each other too.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #108
sabotai
General Manager

October 2000

Current Cash: $120,494
Sept Net Profit: +$1,216

Finished 3rd out of 4 in the Tri State Regional Battle. We are close, though. PPPW won with a C card, NYCW was second with a C- card. O need to even out the card a bit more. Better matches with jobbers, better lead ins to the main event.

Too Hot signed for $100 PPA. Lightweight Entertainer. He's young but has potential.

American Elemental signed for $150 PPA. He just entered the wrestling world and will be a damn good worker.

Signed Adam Matravers for $150 PPA + $50 travel. High flying opener.

Hell Monkey is finally back. He finished up in Japan and we had to wait awhile (6 months) before he'd sign with us again. $700 PPA. Pablo Rodriguez upgraded to a written deal with GCG, so we couldn't bring him back.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-08-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #109
sabotai
General Manager

NWW October Terror
October Week 3, 2000

Match: Archangel defeated Dario Shelton in 8:35 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (E+)
Dario Shelton was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt.

After the match, Archangel grabs a mic and says he will not allow Sabastian Krause to win the title tonight. (E+)

Match: American Elemental defeated Too Hot in 10:47 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. (D-)
Too Hot was visibly tiring toward the end.

Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Eclipse. (E-)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Gregg Boone in 5:55 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (E)
Gregg Boone is improving in Performance skills.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Sebastian Krause. (D-)

Match: Hell Monkey defeated Benjamin Moore in 8:41 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. (E+)
Hell Monkey and Benjamin Moore have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The great performance of Hell Monkey really stood out.

Eclipse had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley. (F+)

Match: Acid defeated Daniel Cano in 12:28 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (D-)

Match: Eclipse defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 15:17 by pinfall. (D+)

NWW Title Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Sebastian Krause in 16:23 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash following interference from Archangel. Spanish Superfly makes defence number 2 of his NWW Champion title. (D+)
Spanish Superfly and Sebastian Krause don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #110
sabotai
General Manager

November 2000

Current Cash: $123,352
Oct Net Profit: +$2,858

We finished last in the Tri State Regional Battle.

I feel like things might be coming together for my promotion now, despite the D card I just put on. Which means my roster will probably get blown up unless I can get to Regional and get on TV. I need to get more popular than my competitors (that aren't all the much bigger/more popular than I am now) so that my workers stop leaving me for them, or at least, start prioritizing my promotion over the others.

Looking over my roster, I see about 4 or 5 faces that can take turns being in the main event picture. Hell Monkey and Spanish Superfly will be the top faces for the most part, with Blue Sky, Eclipse and American Elemental getting in there. Rolling Johnny Stones and Stevie Grayson have potential. As for the bigger guys, Archangel isn't sky rocketed up like I thought, and Whistler will probably bring people in with how popular in the Tri State region he is.

On the heel side, it's a little more slim. Acid has been the steady mean event heel. Mean Jean Cattley is ready. Sabastian Krause and Vin Tanner do good. Java...not sure about. Primal Rage and John Greed could have some potential. I could really use Black Eagle right now...still have a wait a bit before I can bring him back. He's signed to 3 promotions right now.

WLW opens in Japan. Their product is LuchaResu.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-08-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #111
sabotai
General Manager

NWW In The Zone
November Week 1, 2000

The show opens with Sebastian Krause attacking Archangel backstage. He jumped him from behind and beat him until Archangel had to be carried away. Krause said if this is what he needs to do to keep Archangel from interfering in his matches, then so be it. (E)

Match: American Elemental defeated John Greed in 7:29 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. (D-)

Rolling Johnny Stones had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley. (E-)

Match: Chris Perkins defeated Matt Sparrow in 5:33 by pinfall with a Termination Kick. (D-)

Match: Sebastian Krause defeated Adam Matravers in 9:37 by pinfall. (E+)

Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Rolling Johnny Stones. (F+)

Match: Hell Monkey defeated Pepper Vain in 7:50 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. (D-)
Pepper Vain is improving in Rumble skills.

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (E+)

Match: Whistler defeated Primal Rage in 11:48 by pinfall with a Rebel Yell. (E+)
Whistler was really off his game tonight.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Acid. (E+)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 8:38 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D)
Rolling Johnny Stones is improving in Technical skills.

NWW Title Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Acid in 22:45 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. Spanish Superfly makes defence number 3 of his NWW Champion title. (C)

Superfly vs Acid again for the title...if it ain't broke.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #112
sabotai
General Manager

December 2000

Current Cash: $125,197
Nov Net Profit: +$1,845

It seems like SWF has bounced back. They are signing a lot of talent now and are back to Global status.

Signed Joss Thompson - $300 PPA - Young worker with good Entertainment skills and good potential.

Tough Decisions

I think part of my problem is that not enough workers get seen enough, and that includes the jobbers.

Gregg Boone, Rex Reeves, Dario Shelton, Dan Billot, Benjamin Moore, Troy Tornado, Vin Tanner and Java have all been let go. I'll be making a few more round of cuts soon. I need to cut my roster down to where 80%+ of my roster is on every show, not half. Whistler has also left after signing a written deal with SWF.

The booker position for HGC is open, but for the same reasons as to why I didn't go after the SWF position when it was available, I do not go after this one.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #113
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Blood for the Holidays
December Week 1, 2000

A video plays hyping Spanish Superfly vs. Acid vs. Hell Monkey. (D-)

Match: American Elemental defeated Nathan Black in 6:28 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. (E-)

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Spanish Superfly and Hell Monkey. (D-)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Brady Prince in 8:54 by pinfall. (E)
Rolling Johnny Stones and Brady Prince don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.

Match: Chris Perkins and Pepper Vain defeated Shane Nelson and Lee Rivera in 15:19 when Chris Perkins defeated Lee Rivera by pinfall with a Termination Kick. (E+)
Lee Rivera was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Pepper Vain is improving in Technical skills.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Acid and Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Adam Matravers in 6:38 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)
Mean Jean Cattley and Adam Matravers have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Archangel defeated Brett Biggz in 9:42 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (E+)
Archangel looked good out there.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Acid and Hell Monkey. (E+)

Match: Sebastian Krause defeated Christopher Hart in 6:51 by pinfall. (E)

NWW Title Match (Hardcore Triangle): Spanish Superfly defeated Acid and Hell Monkey in 25:04 when Spanish Superfly defeated Hell Monkey by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. Spanish Superfly makes defence number 4 of his NWW Champion title. (C)

Old 05-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #114
sabotai
General Manager

January 2001

Current Cash: $127,539
Dec Net Profit: +$2,342

Bad News: Chris Perkins signs a written deal with BHOTWG and is gone. American Elemental has also signed a written deal with them. Didn't think he was going to last all that long
Good News: Black Eagle is back!

Tried to get Shawn Gonzalez, but he wanted too much. First it was more money, travel and merchandise percentage, and when I gave him all of that ($1000 PPA, +$780 travel, +10% merch), he wanted the title. Maybe I should have given in, but fuck it. I may try again in a few months. If I keep hovering around the same point, I probably will.

Wrestler of the Year: Christian Faith
Young Wrestler of the Year: Jack DeColt (2)
Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Koryusai Kitoaji (2)
Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara (4)
Promotion of the Year: PGHW
Most Improved Promotion of the Year: PGHW
Match of the Year: Mito Miwa defeated Tasuku Iesada (PGHW Demonology Tour)
Card of the Year: PGHW Golden Tour

Top 5 of the Power 100
1. Christian Faith
2. Tasuku Iesada
3. Eisaku Hoshino
4. Mito Miwa
5. Dennis Butler
Old 05-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #115
sabotai
General Manager

State of NWW

Roster

Main Eventers
Archangel
Spanish Superfly
Acid
Sabastian Krause

Upper Midcarders
Hell Monkey
Eclipse
Blue Sky
Mean Jean Cattley

Midcarders
Joss Thompson
Kashmir Singh
Brett Biggz
Matt Sparrow
Primal Rage
Pepper Vain
Christopher Hart
Daniel Cano
Rolling Johnny Stones

Lower Midcarders
Nathan Black
Too Hot
Brady Prince
John Greed

Opener
Adam Matravera
Shane Nelson
Lee Rivera

I've gotten way too bloated around the middle. I need to cut a lot of those midcarders, and maybe a few in the top 2 levels.

Size

We have been at E in Tri State since June 2000. If we keep losing the Regional Battle, I doubt that will ever improve.

Storylines

Acid vs. Spanish Superfly - Heat: D

Archangel vs. Krause - Heat: E+.

Eclipse vs. Cattley - Heat: E+.

Plans:

Acid vs. Spanish Superfly - This will be evolved to include Hell Monkey and Plague.

Archangel vs. Krause - They will both be given easy matches for awhile and also have angles vs. each other.

Eclipse vs. Cattley - Happy about the matches they've put on. This will be evolved to include Blue Sky and Primal Rage.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #116
sabotai
General Manager

NWW New Year's Bash 2001
January Week 1, 2001

6 Man Match: Rolling Johnny Stones, Daniel Cano and Stevie Grayson defeated Too Hot, Nathan Black and Brady Prince in 11:40 when Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Too Hot by pinfall. (E)

Acid comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interupted by Hell Monkey. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match. (D-)

Match: Pepper Vain defeated Shane Nelson in 5:39 by submission with a Yoshimi Lock. (E)

Match: Archangel defeated Joss Thompson in 8:06 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (D)

After the match, Archangel has an interview in which he taunts Sebastian Krause. (D+)

Match: Blue Sky defeated John Greed in 8:43 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D-)
Blue Sky seemed off his game tonight. Blue Sky and John Greed have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (E+)

Match: Plague defeated Matt Sparrow in 6:55 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (D-)
Plague and Matt Sparrow have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley. (E+)

Match: Hell Monkey defeated Acid in 18:36 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. (C-)
Acid and Hell Monkey have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. There were times when there was a definite lack of psychology on display, and the match had a tendency to drift a little.

NWW Title Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 19:21 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. Spanish Superfly makes defence number 5 of his NWW Champion title. (C-)
Spanish Superfly is improving in Technical skills. Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Rumble skills.

Good card. Two C- matches at the end, plus a lot of D matches in there. Probably will finish last, but this is something I can build on.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #117
sabotai
General Manager

February 2001

Current Cash: $130,752
Jan Net Profit: +$3,213

We came in last in the Tri State Regional Battle

Stevie Grayson has left to focus on other promotions

Tier 1, product: MMA Off Shoot, opens in Japan
Old 05-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #118
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Winter Wonderbash
February Week 1, 2001

Match: Pepper Vain defeated Lee Rivera in 3:57 by submission with a Yoshimi Lock. (E)

Eclipse is being attacked by Mean Jean Cattley and Primal Rage in the ring. Seeing the assault, Blue Sky comes running in and fights them both off, saving Eclipse from a serious beating. (F)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Too Hot in 6:39 by pinfall. (E)

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Spanish Superfly and Hell Monkey. (E+)

Match: Archangel defeated John Greed in 7:16 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (D-)

After the match, Archangel has an interview in which he taunts Sebastian Krause. (C-)

Match: Eclipse drew with Primal Rage in 10:07 following a double count out. (D-)
Primal Rage seemed off his game tonight.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Acid and Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Match: Plague defeated Daniel Cano in 11:55 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (D)

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Hell Monkey and Acid. (E+)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley drew with Blue Sky in 14:55 following a double count out. (D)

NWW Title Triangle Elimination Match: Hell Monkey defeated Acid and Spanish Superfly in 23:03; the order of elimination was Acid first, and finally Spanish Superfly. Hell Monkey wins the NWW Champion title. (C)

Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #119
sabotai
General Manager

March 2001

Current Cash: $133,626
Feb Net Profit: +$2,874

We finished last out of 4 in the Tri State Regional Battle

Sabastian Krause has been let go. His other promotion has a card the same night we do, and we can't move ours around without losing other people for those nights.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #120
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Wrestlefest
March Week 1, 2001

Match: Matt Sparrow defeated Too Hot in 8:05 by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster. (E)

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Match: Brett Biggz defeated John Greed in 9:56 by pinfall with a Biggz Up. (D-)
Brett Biggz and John Greed have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (E+)

Tag Match: Joss Thompson and Pepper Vain defeated Youth Energy in 13:24 when Joss Thompson defeated Lee Rivera by pinfall with a Clean Cutter. (E)

Acid had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Hell Monkey. (E+)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Blue Sky in 14:32 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D)
Mean Jean Cattley seemed off his game tonight.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Acid. (D-)

Match: Plague defeated Spanish Superfly in 21:54 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (C-)
Spanish Superfly seemed off his game tonight.

NWW Title Match: Hell Monkey defeated Acid in 19:50 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Hell Monkey makes defence number 1 of his NWW Champion title. (C-)

Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #121
sabotai
General Manager

April 2001

Current Cash: $140,189
March net Profit: +$6,563

Finished last in the Tri State Regional Battle

Signed Travis Century - $1000 PPA + 10% merch. Hardcore brawler with mic skills and performance skills. D- Popularity in Tri State.

Signed Randell Hopkirk - $1500 PPA. Hardcore worker who has entertainment and performance skills. Will try him as the main opponent for Archangel. D+ Popularity in Tri State

Edit: Ok, Hopkrik WON'T be tried as Archangel's main opponent because SWF just signed him to a written deal.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-11-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #122
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Fast and Furious
April Week 1, 2001

Despondence (Acid and Plague) attack Hell Monkey and Spanish Superfly backstage, and leave them down and out. (E+)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Adam Matravers in 4:44 by pinfall. (E-)

Match: Archangel defeated Nathan Black in 8:17 by submission with a Wing Clip. (D-)

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Hell Monkey. (D)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Primal Rage in 13:08 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D-)
Blue Sky seemed off his game tonight. Primal Rage is improving in Flying skills.

Match: Travis Century defeated Daniel Cano in 9:42 by pinfall with a Salvation. (E+)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (D-)

Match: Eclipse defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 13:15 by pinfall. (D+)

Match: Acid drew with Spanish Superfly in 14:43 following a double count out. (C-)

NWW Title Match: Hell Monkey defeated Plague in 17:41 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Hell Monkey makes defence number 2 of his NWW Champion title. (C-)

Old 05-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #123
sabotai
General Manager

May 2001

Current Cash: $143,681
April Net Profit: +$3,492

Finished last in the Tri State Regional Battle.

I need to start making matches shorter. I'm still turning a profit and have some of my workers not working. Plus, with my Modern product, shorter matches may get rated better.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #124
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Armageddon
May Week 3, 2001

Match: Brett Biggz defeated John Greed in 8:07 by pinfall with a Biggz Up. (D-)
Brett Biggz was really off his game tonight.

Tag Match: Pepper Vain and Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Youth Energy in 12:24 when Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Shane Nelson by pinfall. (E+)
Rolling Johnny Stones seemed off his game tonight. Pepper Vain is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Plague defeated Matt Sparrow in 8:03 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (D)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Too Hot in 7:06 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (E+)

As Blue Sky returns to the backstage area, Mean Jean Cattley comes to the ring, and calls out Blue Sky to face him. As soon as Blue Sky turns around and starts walking back to the ring, he gets jumped by Primal Rage and Travis Century, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Blue Sky down and out. (E)
Blue Sky is developing better performance skills. Primal Rage is learning to show more charisma. Primal Rage is developing better performance skills. Travis Century is learning to show more charisma.

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Joss Thompson in 7:25 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. (D-)

Match: Archangel defeated Primal Rage in 7:53 by pinfall with a Fall From Grace. (D)
Primal Rage is improving in Technical skills.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Acid. (E+)

Travis Century is shown preparing for his match. (E)

Match: Travis Century defeated Eclipse in 9:36 by pinfall with a Salvation. (D-)
Travis Century and Eclipse don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.

Eclipse is celebrating his victory in the ring. Mean Jean Cattley runs in and attacks, beating Eclipse down into the mat. (E-)

NWW Title Match: Hell Monkey drew with Acid in 15:55 following a double count out. (C-)

Old 05-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #125
sabotai
General Manager

June 2001

Current Cash: $145,522
May Net Profit: +$1,841

We finished 3rd out of 4 in the Regional Battle
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #126
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
June 2001

Current Cash: $145,522
May Net Profit: +$1,841

We finished 3rd out of 4 in the Regional Battle

Nice to see.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #127
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Gladiator Games
June Week 1, 2001

Match: Christopher Hart defeated Brady Prince in 5:49 by pinfall. (E-)

Match: Daniel Cano defeated John Greed in 7:03 by pinfall. (E)

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Too Hot in 6:48 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. (D-)

Match: Matt Sparrow and Brett Biggz defeated Youth Energy in 10:24 when Brett Biggz defeated Lee Rivera by pinfall with a Biggz Up. (E+)
Matt Sparrow is improving in Flying skills.

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Archangel and Hell Monkey. (D-)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Pepper Vain in 9:14 by pinfall. (E+)

Archangel had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Hell Monkey and Plague. (D)

Match: Eclipse defeated Primal Rage in 10:10 by pinfall. (D)
Primal Rage was really off his game tonight.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Archangel and Plague. (D-)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Acid in 13:24 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D+)

NWW Title Ladder Triangle Match: Hell Monkey defeated Plague and Archangel in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 14:57 when Hell Monkey retrieved the item. Hell Monkey makes defence number 4 of his NWW Champion title. (C)

Last edited by sabotai : 05-14-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #128
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Hell Monkey is having some nice matches at the top of the card. Could use a name change though
Old 05-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #129
sabotai
General Manager

July 2001

Current Cash: $147,182
June Net Profit: +$1,660

We finished last in the Tri State Regional Battle.

Kasmir Singh leaves to focus on other promotions.

Signed Joe Sexy - $600 PPA. He has great entertainment ratings and good physical ratings. Ok performance, but D+ Psych means someone will have to carry him. Possible opponent for Archangel....or not. Archangel just signed a written deal with SWF.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #130
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Hell Monkey is having some nice matches at the top of the card. Could use a name change though

Blasphemy!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #131
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Summer Sizzler
July Week 2, 2001

Match: Matt Sparrow defeated Pepper Vain in 5:18 by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster. (E+)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Joss Thompson in 7:02 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (E+)

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Christopher Hart in 8:11 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (E+)

Having picked up the victory, Joe Sexy celebrates in the ring by dancing for the crowd. (C-)

Despondence had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Youth Energy. (E-)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Adam Matravers in 7:56 by pinfall. (E)

Travis Century had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (E+)

Match: Primal Rage defeated Eclipse in 10:01 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call following interference from Mean Jean Cattley. (D-)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley. (D-)

Tag Match: Despondence defeated Youth Energy in 13:29 when Acid defeated Lee Rivera by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (D)
The performance of Acid stood out as being good. Plague came out of the match looking good. Shane Nelson is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Travis Century defeated Spanish Superfly in 11:55 by pinfall with a Salvation. (D)

NWW Title Match: Hell Monkey defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 13:06 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. Hell Monkey makes defence number 5 of his NWW Champion title. (D)

Hell Monkey is celebrating his victory in the ring. Travis Century runs in and attacks, beating Hell Monkey down into the mat. (E+) Century grabs a mic and says that next month the title will be his (E+)

Bleh.

August 2001

Current Cash: $151,241
July Net Profit: +$4,059

Surprisingly, we placed 4th out of 5 in the Tri State Battle. I thought I was going to be last by far.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-14-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #132
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Hell Monkey vs Century could be a solid match.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #133
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Night of Hardcore
August Week 1, 2001

Travis Century opens the show by promising that he'll win the title tonight, and the beating he'll give Hell Monkey may not end when the bell rings. (D-)

Match: Primal Rage defeated Lee Rivera in 6:32 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call. (E)

Match: Joss Thompson defeated Adam Matravers in 6:04 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter. (E+)
Joss Thompson is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated John Greed in 5:35 by pinfall. (D-)

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Shane Nelson in 7:15 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (E+)

Having picked up the victory, Joe Sexy celebrates in the ring by dancing for the crowd. (C-)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Eclipse in 11:16 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (E+)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Acid in 11:56 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (D+)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Travis Century. (D-)

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Plague in 13:11 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. (C)

NWW Title Hardcore Match: Travis Century defeated Hell Monkey in 13:34 by pinfall with a Salvation. Travis Century wins the NWW Champion title. (D-)
Hell Monkey and Travis Century just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances.

The match is over, and Hell Monkey is left down. Travis Century is celebrating, but then stops and sees his opponent still on the ground. He attacks, and beats him into the canvas. (D-)

Do'h!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #134
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Well, maybe I lied. That is a tough pill to swallow there.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #135
sabotai
General Manager

September 2001

Current Cash: $154,611
Aug Net Profit: +$3,370

We finished 3rd out of 5 in the Tri State Regional Battle. XFW had a horrible show (E+) and USPW just started and didn't have a card.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #136
sabotai
General Manager

NWW I Dream Of Ladders
September Week 1, 2001

Mean Jean Cattley attacks Blue Sky backstage, and leaves him down and out. (E)

Match: Primal Rage defeated Brett Biggz in 5:23 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call. (E)
Brett Biggz was really off his game tonight

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 6:31 when Joe Sexy retrieved the item. (D)

Having picked up the victory, Joe Sexy celebrates in the ring by dancing for the crowd. (C)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (E+)

Match: Eclipse defeated Mean Jean Cattley in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 11:46 when Eclipse retrieved the item. (D+)

Spanish Superfly had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Travis Century. (E+)

Match: Acid defeated Blue Sky in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 12:58 when Acid retrieved the item. (D+)

Travis Century had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (D-)

Match: Plague defeated Hell Monkey in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 15:01 when Plague retrieved the item. (C+)

NWW Title Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Travis Century in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 16:46 when Spanish Superfly retrieved the item. Spanish Superfly wins the NWW Champion title. (C-)
Travis Century was visibly tiring toward the end.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #137
sabotai
General Manager

October 2001

Current Cash: $157,373
Sept Net Profit: +$2,762

We finished 4th out of 5 in the Tri State Battle.

New Faces

Ana Garcia - $600 PPA - female manager

Benson Crane - $400 PPA - Good skills all around, but not popular. Will try to develop him into a top worker.

Ryan Powell - $100 PPA - Decent all around skills. Will do good as a Lower Midcarder.

Queen Emily - $50 PPA - female manager

Joey Minnestoa - $600 PPA + ~$200 travel - 17 years old, just entered the wrestling world. Already has great Performance skills, but lacks Entertainment ability. Maybe a manager will help with that.

I've also went and offered Worker Agreements with all other promotions in the US that are Regional or smaller. All accepted except for PPPW and RPW. This will let me to a talent trade. Now I'll be able to try out possible new signings if they are signed with another Regional or Small promotion. Plus, if one of them "makes it big", they won't be able to steal my talent.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-16-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #138
sabotai
General Manager

NWW October Terror
October Week 3, 2001

Match: Joey Minnesota defeated Shane Nelson in 6:18 by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. (D-)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Acid. (E+)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Ryan Powell in 9:27 by pinfall. (D-)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Lee Rivera in 5:49 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Spanish Superfly. (D)

Match: Blue Sky defeated Nathan Black in 5:19 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (E+)

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Adam Matravers in 6:55 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (E+)

After the match, Joe Sexy goes into his usual post match dance. (C-) He spots a female fan at ringside (played by Ana Garcia), leaves the ring and does a dance for her. She is clearly not interested, but Joe Sexy refuses to stop and it starts to get too aggressive for her so she climbs the railing and starts to walk away, but he follows her. (D). As she reaches the end of the aisle, she asks him to stop but he continues. Rolling Johnny Stones comes to her rescue and chases Joe Sexy off. (E-)

Tag Match: Benson Crane and Brett Biggz defeated Brady Prince and Pepper Vain in 11:32 when Benson Crane defeated Pepper Vain by pinfall with a Shockwave From Next Year. (E+)

Match: Hell Monkey defeated Acid in 12:13 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. (C-)

NWW Title Match: Plague defeated Spanish Superfly in 13:55 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Plague wins the NWW Champion title. (C)
Spanish Superfly is improving in Rumble skills. Spanish Superfly is improving in Technical skills.

Final Rating: C-
Old 05-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #139
sabotai
General Manager

November 2001

Current Cash: $157,858
Oct Profit: +$485

In the Tri State Regional Battle, we finished 4th out of 5 despite our C- show. PPPW, NYCW and XFW all had great cards (C+, C+ and C).

It may seem a little boring, but having Acid, Hell Monkey, Spanish Superfly and Plague just keep rotating in the Main Event and the lead in match is what I'll probably keep doing until I build up my other workers. Having those last two matches be a C- or better is just too important.

Still looking for some tag prospects. Acid and Plague are too important to the main event right now to take them out and use them as a tag team. I'm going to keep tagging random workers up until I find a few teams that have good chemistry.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #140
sabotai
General Manager

NWW In The Zone
November Week 1, 2001

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Too Hot in 5:28 by pinfall. (D-)

Match: Pepper Vain defeated Lee Rivera in 4:35 by submission with a Yoshimi Lock. (E)
Pepper Vain is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Joey Minnesota defeated Benson Crane in 6:46 by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. (D-)

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Brett Biggz in 7:48 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (D)
Joe Sexy and Brett Biggz have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

As usual, Joe Sexy does a dance for the crowd. (C-) Just like last month, he spots the same fan (Ana Garcia). She notices him coming towards her, she hops the railing and runs down the aisle. He runs after her. (D+). Rolling Johnny Stones rushes out to save her again. This time, Joe Sexy rushes Stones and they fight each other into the backstage area. (E-)

Tag Match: Blue Sky and Matt Sparrow defeated Ryan Powell and Joss Thompson in 11:27 when Blue Sky defeated Ryan Powell by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. (E+)

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (D)

Match: Eclipse defeated John Greed in 8:43 by pinfall. (E)
Eclipse was really off his game tonight.

Match: Acid defeated Spanish Superfly in 12:46 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (D+)
Spanish Superfly is improving in Rumble skills. Spanish Superfly is improving in Technical skills.

NWW Title Match: Plague defeated Hell Monkey in 13:38 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Plague makes defence number 1 of his NWW Champion title. (C)
Hell Monkey seemed off his game tonight. Plague seemed off his game tonight. Plague is improving in Rumble skills.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #141
condors
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
November 2001

It may seem a little boring, but having Acid, Hell Monkey, Spanish Superfly and Plague just keep rotating in the Main Event and the lead in match is what I'll probably keep doing until I build up my other workers. Having those last two matches be a C- or better is just too important.

I agree until you have one of the problems of trying to grow a small promotion. If you don't use your top 4 guys in the last 2 matches throw in regional battles and you can actually lose popularity with a decent show.
Not the best for dynasty writing though

KUTGW
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #142
sabotai
General Manager

December 2001

Current Cash: $158,516
November Profit: +$658

We finished 4th out of 5 in the Tri State Regional Battle.

I decided not to renew the contract with Travis Century. He wants the title as well as too much money.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #143
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Blood For The Holidays
December Week 1, 2001

Match: Joss Thompson defeated Lee Rivera in 7:34 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter. (E+)
Lee Rivera was really off his game tonight.

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Ryan Powell in 9:05 by pinfall. (E+)

Rolling Johnny Stones is celebrating his victory in the ring. Joe Sexy runs in and attacks, beating Johnny Stones down into the mat. (E-)

Match: Brett Biggz defeated Nathan Black in 5:41 by pinfall with a Biggz Up. (E+)

Tag Match: Joey Minnesota and Mean Jean Cattley defeated Eclipse and Benson Crane in 14:52 when Mean Jean Cattley defeated Benson Crane by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)
The performance of Mean Jean Cattley stood out as being good. Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Matt Sparrow in 9:57 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (D)

As usual, having picked up the victory, Joe Sexy celebrates in the ring by dancing for the crowd. (C-) Rolling Johnny Stones runs in and attacks, beating Joe Sexy down into the mat. (E-)

Match: Acid defeated Hell Monkey in 12:50 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (C-)
Acid is improving in Technical skills.

NWW Title Match: Plague defeated Spanish Superfly in 12:43 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Plague makes defence number 2 of his NWW Champion title. (C-)

Old 05-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #144
sabotai
General Manager

January 2002

Current Cash: $157,706
December Profit: -$810

We finished 2nd out of 5 in the Tri State Regional Battle. PPPW had a C- show, followed by my D+ shoiw, and then NYCW (D), USPW (D), and lastly XFW (D).

Worker Status

Momentum
Plague C-
Hell Monkey D+
Acid D+
Eclipse D
Spanish Superfly D
Joey Minnesota D

And then down from there. Minnesota has shot up the momentum ladder, and oddly Eclipse is hanging on despite me not doing much with him. I wonder how Joey Minnesota would do with more of a push. Perhaps vs. Hell Monkey to see how he fares. Both have Brawling and Technical skills so it may make for a good match.

Popularity in Tri State (in alphabetical order - with most Openers to Midcarders left off)
Acid D-
Blue Sky E
Bret Biggz E-
Eclipse E+
Hell Monkey D-
Joe Sexy E
Joey Minnesota E-
Matt Sparrow E-
Mean Jean Cattley E
Plague D
Primal Rage E
Rolling Johnny Stones F+
Spanish Superfly E+

I've been trying to improve Stones' popularity but he's stuck at F+. He's a really good worker and if he'd gain some popularity, I know I'd get some really good matches from him.

New Workers

I went out and spent money. I brought in a few popular workers to try to get us over the hump and into steady C shows.

Genghis Rhan - $1500 PPA + $700 downside. Lightweight Psychopath that has a C- popularity in Tri State. I've been waiting for him to drop his 3rd promotion for awhile. Dunno how long this will last. Probably 1 card....

Krusher Karloff - $1500 PPA. Big Heavyweight Brawler. Not very skilled, but has C- popularity in Tri State.

Most of the workers I targeted turned us down, and a few were willing to negotiate, but just were asking for too much. But two popular Tri-State workers may just put us over the top and on the road to Regional.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #145
sabotai
General Manager

NWW New Year's Bash
January Week 2, 2002

Venue: The Ministry (805 Att)

Match: Joss Thompson defeated Adam Matravers in 6:54 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter. (E+)

Rolling Johnny Stones had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Joe Sexy. (E+)
Ana Garcia helped Johnny Stones during this segment.

Match: Brett Biggz defeated Ryan Powell in 4:58 by pinfall with a Biggz Up. (E)
Brett Biggz was really off his game tonight.

Krusher Karloff had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Genghis Rahn. (C-)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Eclipse in 7:47 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D-)

Genghis Rahn had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Krusher Karloff. (D+)

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Joe Sexy in 10:08 by pinfall. (D-)
Rolling Johnny Stones seemed off his game tonight. Ana Garcia did some good work at ringside.

Hell Monkey had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (D)

Match: Joey Minnesota defeated Blue Sky in 10:29 by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. (D)

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Acid in 12:21 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. (D+)

Match: Genghis Rahn defeated Krusher Karloff in 10:17 by pinfall with a Rahn To The Hills. (D+)

NWW Title Match: Plague defeated Hell Monkey in 12:54 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Plague makes defence number 3 of his NWW Champion title. (C)
Hell Monkey seemed off his game tonight. Plague is improving in Rumble skills.

I advanced booked a few matches, namely Rahn vs. Karloff (had C- Heat) and that gave me such a big attendance boost.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #146
sabotai
General Manager

February 2002

Current Cash: $160,460
January Profit: +$2,754

We finished 4th out of 5 in the Tri State Battle.

New Face

Jack Bruce - $800 PPA. D+ Popularity in Tri State. The guy has mad skills and will be a huge star very soon, but he's not there yet so hopefully we get a few shows out of him before he splits.

XFW made an offer to Joe Sexy, and he's already in three promotions. If he accpets, he'll be leaving us.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #147
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Good show and nice profit with the expanded roster.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #148
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Winter Wonderbash
February Week 2, 2002

Venue: The Ministry (774 Att)

Match: Pepper Vain defeated Lee Rivera in 5:21 by submission with a Yoshimi Lock. (E+)
Pepper Vain seemed off his game tonight.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley defeated Adam Matravers in 6:14 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (D)
Mean Jean Cattley and Adam Matravers have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Match: Rolling Johnny Stones defeated Too Hot in 7:15 by pinfall. (E+)

Jack Bruce had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Joey Minnesota. (D)
Jack Bruce looked good.

Match: Eclipse defeated Ryan Powell in 9:22 by pinfall. (E+)

Match: Jack Bruce defeated Joey Minnesota in 11:24 by pinfall with a New York Minute. (C)

Genghis Rahn had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Plague. (D)

Match: Hell Monkey defeated Acid in 11:59 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. (C-)

Plague had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Genghis Rahn. (D)

Match: Spanish Superfly defeated Krusher Karloff in 12:19 by pinfall with a Spanish Superfly Splash. (D-)
Krusher Karloff and Spanish Superfly don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. Spanish Superfly came out of the match looking good. Krusher Karloff is improving in Technical skills.

NWW Title Match: Genghis Rahn defeated Plague in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 14:56 when Genghis Rahn retrieved the item. Genghis Rahn wins the NWW Champion title. (D+)
Plague and Genghis Rahn just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances.

Ugh...UGH...it was going so well and then BAM! last two matches "don't click at all" notes...
Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #149
sabotai
General Manager

March 2002

Current Cash: $162,546
February Profit: +$2,086

We finished 3rd out of 5 in the Tri State Battle.

Welcome back Chris Perkins. I guess it didn't work out with BHOTGW and I grabbed him when I saw he was not tied up in a written deal anymore.

New Faces

Playboy Jake Sawyer - $150 PPA - Heel manager
Old 05-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #150
sabotai
General Manager

NWW Wrestlefest
March Week 2, 2002

Venue: The Ministry (741 Att)

Match: Pepper Vain and Joss Thompson defeated Benson Crane and Matt Sparrow in 9:21 when Pepper Vain defeated Benson Crane by submission with a Yoshimi Lock. (E)
Benson Crane was really off his game tonight. Matt Sparrow was really off his game tonight. Joss Thompson is improving in Flying skills.

Match: Plague defeated Shane Nelson in 5:06 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (D+)
Plague and Shane Nelson have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Match: Acid defeated Brett Biggz in 7:30 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (D)

Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Blue Sky. (E)

Match: Joe Sexy defeated Eclipse in 12:20 by pinfall with an One Night Stand. (D)
Joe Sexy is improving in Rumble skills.

Queen Emily had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between her client Joey Minnesota and Hell Monkey. (E+)

Match: Mean Jean Cattley drew with Blue Sky in 9:31 following a double disqualification. (C-)

Match: Joey Minnesota defeated Hell Monkey in 9:50 by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. (C-)

Genghis Rahn cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Spanish Superfly. (C)

Match: Jack Bruce defeated Krusher Karloff in 10:07 by pinfall with a New York Minute. (D+)
Krusher Karloff was really off his game tonight. Playboy Jake Sawyer did some good work at ringside. Krusher Karloff and Playboy Jake Sawyer have excellent chemistry together. Jack Bruce looked good out there.

The match is over, and Jack Bruce is celebrating. Krusher Karloff looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. (D+)

NWW Title Match: Genghis Rahn defeated Spanish Superfly in 12:31 by pinfall with a Rahn To The Hills. (C)

Damn, forgot to make the last match a title match. Rahn won anyway.

Made Playboy Jake Sawyer the manager for Krusher Karloff and they have great chemistry, so that turned out well.