Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #101
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

Damn, Steve Smith is a beast. Just heard he broke his arm on that TD catch against the G-Men. Great play by him.
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #102
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacovfb View Post
You say this but I'm not sure the Eagles would have taken a score even if given to them. All of their plays were dives up the middle and Westbrook has already proven he'd go down to keep the clock running instead of scoring the TD. Doubt it would have mattered anyway

Agreed, they had a first down to get at around the 3 yard line. If they get there and then just fall down, the game is definitely over after the FG try and it's even more of a chip shot. Letting them score is only a viable tactic in goal-to-go situations IMO.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:30 PM   #103
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I'm not too happy with the Colts either because it allowed the Jets D to pick up 24 points against me and a probable loss to my brother unless Tony Romo stinks up the place.
well you should be okay then
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #104
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Let's go Skins!
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #105
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
From not playing to win to losing confidence in the coach, take your pick.

We got our answer if the Colts were going to go for it. If they don't win the SB, all of those wins won't mean much with one SB win to show for it. I can't imagine this move doesn't rub Manning the wrong way.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #106
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
well you should be okay then

Tony Romo December stats coming into tonight:

82-119 (68% completion), 953 yards, 6 TD/0 INT
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #107
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Let's go Skins!

lmao
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #108
Malificent
High School JV

How did that undefeated season work out for the Patriots Super Bowl victory total?

Just too much random crap that can happen to be able to say "Resting is not the way to go" or "Resting is definitely the way to go". Sample size is just way too small.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #109
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacovfb View Post
You say this but I'm not sure the Eagles would have taken a score even if given to them. All of their plays were dives up the middle and Westbrook has already proven he'd go down to keep the clock running instead of scoring the TD. Doubt it would have mattered anyway

Probably wouldnt have mattered that is why I said "realistically their only chance" If the Eagles were smart enough to not take the sure TD than the result would have been the exact same as what happened. The first couple of plays it seemed the Eagles had gaining yardage in mind. One Bronco could just carry him into the end zone. I wonder how the ref would rule that
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #110
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not sure if I can make myself watch the Redskins in another prime time game, time to fire up some CoD:MW2 for a bit...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #111
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
How did that undefeated season work out for the Patriots Super Bowl victory total?

Just too much random crap that can happen to be able to say "Resting is not the way to go" or "Resting is definitely the way to go". Sample size is just way too small.

I think the bigger issue is that Caldwell may have lost a little respect from some of his team today. Its not often a team gets a chance to make history and he just kind of put it to the side. I'm not saying he is right or wrong but Im speculating their are players on that team that wanted the 16-0 regular season.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #112
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
Probably wouldnt have mattered that is why I said "realistically their only chance" If the Eagles were smart enough to not take the sure TD than the result would have been the exact same as what happened. The first couple of plays it seemed the Eagles had gaining yardage in mind. One Bronco could just carry him into the end zone. I wonder how the ref would rule that

Brings an amusing picture to mind, seeing a back being carried towards the end zone and trying to get away so he can be "tackled"...

I have to say, the last tackle during that final kickoff was a vey smart tackle, though it wasn't mentioned. The Broncos were trying all the laterals and the tackler actually bear hugged the player with the ball pinning his arms and the ball to him. It seemed to keep him from being able to get another lateral off.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #113
Malificent
High School JV

Quote:
I think the bigger issue is that Caldwell may have lost a little respect from some of his team today. Its not often a team gets a chance to make history and he just kind of put it to the side. I'm not saying he is right or wrong but Im speculating their are players on that team that wanted the 16-0 regular season.

I don't doubt it, but there are always disagreements where some player is convinced he knows best.

"Man, we should be playing in System X, not System Y, because I'd get more sacks that way."

"Coach, I can play, I only have two broken bones and a shattered kneecap - I know I can get out there."

"We ought to be playing for an undefeated season."

Players are always going to want to play if given the chance and that's a good thing. But that's why they have a coach, to make decisions from a big picture perspective. Disagreements like this, I'm sure happen all the time. When the team is losing, they get magnified. When the team is winning, they get forgotten.

Too many words to say that I think this blows over, except for where the media talks about it forever, because that's what they do.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #114
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Too many words to say that I think this blows over, except for where the media talks about it forever, because that's what they do.

When the Colts get eliminated short of the SB, it won't be "blowing over".

And after today, I'd be downright shocked if they get there.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #115
MrDNA
High School Varsity

In the Panthers/Giants game today both Steve Smith and Steve Smith caught receiving touchdowns. I wonder if two players with the same name have ever scored TDs in the same game before?
MrDNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #116
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Wouldnt want to touch the Panthers right now. Playing like the best team in the NFL since Delhomme got hurt.
If you ignore the loss to the Patriots, who now have the 2nd best point differential in the NFL.
Quote:
Why did Denver not let them score with 53 seconds left and 2 timeouts? Realistically is was their only chance since Akers is clutch. NFL coaches have too much pride for their own good some times.
Hope Andy Reid called a pass for one of the 3 plays?
Quote:
Oh no! Bill Belichick, I mean Jim Caldwell, has lost his team!!!
Quote:
I think this blows over, except for where the media talks about it forever, because that's what they do.
Yup. The AFC is stocked with teams about as good as the Colts (Pats, Ravens, Chargers - even Houston, NYJ and Pittsburgh are peaking now if they make the playoffs) but any loss by the Colts will be spun by the media as turning on a week 16 decision instead of being beat by the other team.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #117
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:

Well, the Pats actually MADE the Super Bowl, rather than the typical Colts one-and-done when they are rested heading into the postseason. That's the bigger issue here; the Colts don't win many (any?) playoff games at all when they rest their players.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #118
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I wonder if some of the people criticizing the Colts today are the same ones who ripped the Pats a few years ago when they did go for the record. Seems like so many people said the patriots were foolish for trying to go for the record and it hurt their chances in the playoffs. Now suddenly that was the right move and the Colts are wrong? You all can't have it both ways you know.

I personally think these guys are professionals and they should try to win every game they can. Obviously if you have a playoff spot locked up, you don't need to senselessly play a guy with a hamstring injury that might re-aggravate it. The guys who are healthy though, they should keep playing. It is what they get paid for.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #119
aran
High School Varsity

"Better to talk about Ovechkin than to kvetch about the Redskins."

That sentence is awesome. Al Michael and Chris Collinsworth are definitely the best tandem in the booth for NFL games.
aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #120
henry296
College Starter

Time to start looking ahead to Week 17... so Patriots / Bengals fans how bad do you want the #3 seed?
Old 12-28-2009, 01:22 AM   #121
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I wonder if some of the people criticizing the Colts today are the same ones who ripped the Pats a few years ago when they did go for the record. Seems like so many people said the patriots were foolish for trying to go for the record and it hurt their chances in the playoffs. Now suddenly that was the right move and the Colts are wrong? You all can't have it both ways you know.

I personally think these guys are professionals and they should try to win every game they can. Obviously if you have a playoff spot locked up, you don't need to senselessly play a guy with a hamstring injury that might re-aggravate it. The guys who are healthy though, they should keep playing. It is what they get paid for.

I don't have any issue with Caldwell not going for 16-0. There really is no wrong answer IMO... you can rest your guys and be sensible, or you can go for history and be sensible.

The issue to me is that he didn't do either. He left his starters in long enough to get injured and then pulled them halfway through the third with a small lead. It just doesn't make any sense. To me that says a weak coach who is trying to hedge his bets and not piss anybody off, and you can bet the players aren't stupid and they know that. That's why I think the Indy players looked so pissed off on the sideline, there was absolutely no way to justify making that decision at that time. If the starters were going to be pulled they should have been pulled after a couple of series or just not played at all.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #122
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
Time to start looking ahead to Week 17... so Patriots / Bengals fans how bad do you want the #3 seed?

Pretty badly actually. I'd much rather have the Bengals playing San Diego in the 2nd round of the playoffs than the Colts. The Bengals were not far off from winning out there a couple of weeks ago... no reason they couldn't put together a better game and pull off the upset.

Although the way they have been playing the last few weeks, they will be lucky to get past round 1.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 AM   #123
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Pretty badly actually. I'd much rather have the Bengals playing San Diego in the 2nd round of the playoffs than the Colts. The Bengals were not far off from winning out there a couple of weeks ago... no reason they couldn't put together a better game and pull off the upset.

Although the way they have been playing the last few weeks, they will be lucky to get past round 1.

The flexing of the Bengals/Jets game is a big help. Now they'll know if they have a chance for the three seed before they play and can choose to rest starters if NE wins.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 AM   #124
Thomkal
Head Coach

could be an interesting scenario next week in the NFC playoff race. Green Bay plays Arizona and Philly plays Dallas, and depending on those results, they could be the first round playoff games as well. So do you go all out and try to win the game or put your backups in pretty early so as not to show your hand too much for the playoffs? Philly at least can still play for the #2 seed, and I guess the Cards still have a chance too depending on what Minnesota does tonight, so that might factor in.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 AM   #125
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:

As a Bengals fan, I'd rather be playing Indy than San Diego.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #126
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
As a Bengals fan, I'd rather be playing Indy than San Diego.

I'll add my two cents here too. I'd much rather play Indy than San Diego as well, especially if Crocker comes back and is healthy. I think the pass rush can get to Manning, and that's always been his achilles heel. Honestly though, I think our round 1 game will be a nail biter, unless they open the offense up a bit. I don't envy the idea of entertaining Baltimore or Pitts. again. I do think we are better than both of them, but to beat them a third time would be very tough. I'd much rather play Denver or anyone else in round 1.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #127
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

as a Pats fan i'd take either - happily
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #128
spleen1015
Coordinator

After seeing that crap yesterday, I have 0 faith that the Colts can win the Super Bowl. The leadership within the organization doesn't have a killer instinct.

As long as you have the chance to make history, you try. You owe it to the people who paid $100 a seat to come watch the game. You owe it to the people who spend $100 for the jersey of their favorite players.

Right now, I don't even want to root for them.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #129
molson
General Manager

The Colts are lame.

They've actually created a scenario where there would be an air of dissapointment and "what if?" feeling after a Super Bowl win.

Last edited by molson : 12-28-2009 at 09:33 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #130
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
I'll add my two cents here too. I'd much rather play Indy than San Diego as well, especially if Crocker comes back and is healthy. I think the pass rush can get to Manning, and that's always been his achilles heel. Honestly though, I think our round 1 game will be a nail biter, unless they open the offense up a bit. I don't envy the idea of entertaining Baltimore or Pitts. again. I do think we are better than both of them, but to beat them a third time would be very tough. I'd much rather play Denver or anyone else in round 1.

Unless they plan to unleash Simpson as a surprise against the entire league in the playoffs, I can't see them opening the offense up. They have no ability to stretch the field right now. If they use Chad to do that and the safety doubles, they have to rely on Coles and Caldwell to get open underneath in the 8-20 range and I don't think they've shown an ability to do that. So they're stuck using Caldwell to try and stretch the field and hope that Coles and Johnson can get open which is definitely better odds. Henry's injury and eventual death destroyed the offense from that perspective. People can be upset about it and I can certainly appreciate it, but if you don't have the guys you don't have the guys.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #131
Butter
Coordinator

I have a hard time imagining a world where Simpson is not cut after this season. Quan Cosby has impressed me as a possession #4 type receiver in the last 2 games, and Simpson must REALLY not be ready if he hasn't been thrown out there as yet. I think Cosby sticks as the #4/5 receiver and they go after a speed guy to stretch the field in FA or the draft in the offseason.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #132
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
And after today, I'd be downright shocked if they get there.

Me too.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #133
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I have a hard time imagining a world where Simpson is not cut after this season. Quan Cosby has impressed me as a possession #4 type receiver in the last 2 games, and Simpson must REALLY not be ready if he hasn't been thrown out there as yet. I think Cosby sticks as the #4/5 receiver and they go after a speed guy to stretch the field in FA or the draft in the offseason.

<---disappointed the Bengals have given up on Coastal Carolina's Simpson.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #134
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
could be an interesting scenario next week in the NFC playoff race. Green Bay plays Arizona and Philly plays Dallas, and depending on those results, they could be the first round playoff games as well.

Dallas and Philadelphia will play to win regardless. There is a huge difference in a home game and a probable #3 seed.

Arizona needs Minnesota to lose 2x and Dallas to win to get that 1st round bye so, they will know tonight. If Minnesota wins tonight, a Green Bay vs Arizona matchup in the 1st round is guaranteed (I believe) just not if it is a 3 v 6 or 4 v 5 matchup. If I'm Arizona, I'm trying to get that #3 spot potentially given the Saints and Vikings misteps in the last few weeks. If I'm the Packers, eh.. #5 spot or #6? I'd prefer the #5 spot just in case hell freezes over and it is a 5 v 6 matchup in the title game, but I don't think I'm going balls out to win it.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #135
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I don't have any issue with Caldwell not going for 16-0. There really is no wrong answer IMO... you can rest your guys and be sensible, or you can go for history and be sensible.

The issue to me is that he didn't do either. He left his starters in long enough to get injured and then pulled them halfway through the third with a small lead. It just doesn't make any sense.

Excellent post.

Pulling Manning and the other starters off at that juncture made absolutely no sense.

Clearly he didn't pull them because the Colts were way ahead or way behind. In fact, basically by pulling them at that point, they gave the game to the Jets, who took advantage of Painter's turnovers to come back and then put the game out of reach.

And I don't think he pulled them because they were getting knocked around. Manning in particular looked just fine in the pocket. Plus, if you're going to pull these guys to keep them from getting knocked around, why is Jeff Saturday still in there?

Just some really poor decision-making there and that, in particular, is what doesn't bode well for the playoffs.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #136
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
<---disappointed the Bengals have given up on Coastal Carolina's Simpson.

Me too, but this is his 2nd year, and he doesn't even have a catch in a real game (I don't think).
Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #137
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:

I'm fine with that. I always thought Cosby was a good WR at Texas. I couldn't believe he wasn't even drafted. I know it's because of his size but he has great hands and is very smart. He's extremely good at making the first guy miss on any punt/kick returns.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #138
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

All I can say is well that sucked <--- from a Saints fan.
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #139
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

I think it was more of the GM telling Caldwell to sit the guys due to both of their comments the last couple of weeks...
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #140
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
Unless they plan to unleash Simpson as a surprise against the entire league in the playoffs, I can't see them opening the offense up. They have no ability to stretch the field right now. If they use Chad to do that and the safety doubles, they have to rely on Coles and Caldwell to get open underneath in the 8-20 range and I don't think they've shown an ability to do that. So they're stuck using Caldwell to try and stretch the field and hope that Coles and Johnson can get open which is definitely better odds. Henry's injury and eventual death destroyed the offense from that perspective. People can be upset about it and I can certainly appreciate it, but if you don't have the guys you don't have the guys.

I'm not sure they need someone to stretch it or not, check out the SD game stats. The leading receiver was Foschi, which opened things up on the outside for Chad Johnson as well. Their passing game was pretty good that game. I just hope they go down with guns blazing if need be.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #141
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
I'm not sure they need someone to stretch it or not, check out the SD game stats. The leading receiver was Foschi, which opened things up on the outside for Chad Johnson as well. Their passing game was pretty good that game. I just hope they go down with guns blazing if need be.

Yes. If they lost to Kansas City with the ultra-conservative gameplan that was constantly leaving them in 3rd and 5+, I was going to be pretty pissed. As it is, I am still of the opinion that they are being far too conservative for their own good. I agree with having a strong running game, but I think they need to mix in more early down passing, and not be so stuck on running that they continue to pound it on 2nd and 15 when they have the inevitable 7 false start and holding penalties they seem to have every game.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #142
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yes. If they lost to Kansas City with the ultra-conservative gameplan that was constantly leaving them in 3rd and 5+, I was going to be pretty pissed. As it is, I am still of the opinion that they are being far too conservative for their own good. I agree with having a strong running game, but I think they need to mix in more early down passing, and not be so stuck on running that they continue to pound it on 2nd and 15 when they have the inevitable 7 false start and holding penalties they seem to have every game.

The penalties kill them for sure. If they get rid of them (which I don't see how) then that's a huge plus going into the playoffs. You didn't even mention the delay of game penalties. I have never seen a team called for as many delays as they are.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #143
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Mission accomplished for the Colts if by that it is meant to divide the locker room and turn their fan base against the coach/team. After the game comments by Jeff Saturday and others made it clear they didn't like the decision to pull the starters and the local media/fans have been absolutely roasting the Colts.

Just what this team needed heading into the playoffs was to go from 14-0 to a team with a divided locker room and a disillusioned fan base.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #144
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I think the real test of Caldwell isn't going to be what was done in week 16 because that damage is done, but it is going to be how he sells what he did to the players and us fans. The local CBS Indy affiliate ran a poll after the game asking if the fans agreed with how Caldwell handled this and 95% did not. Will be an interesting week 17 and bye week leading up to the playoff game.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #145
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Mission accomplished for the Colts if by that it is meant to divide the locker room and turn their fan base against the coach/team. After the game comments by Jeff Saturday and others made it clear they didn't like the decision to pull the starters and the local media/fans have been absolutely roasting the Colts.

Just what this team needed heading into the playoffs was to go from 14-0 to a team with a divided locker room and a disillusioned fan base.

It has to be a tough decision for the coach, if Peyton goes out and tears his ACL late in the game, everyone raises hell that he was out there in the first place.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #146
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I think the real test of Caldwell isn't going to be what was done in week 16 because that damage is done, but it is going to be how he sells what he did to the players and us fans. The local CBS Indy affiliate ran a poll after the game asking if the fans agreed with how Caldwell handled this and 95% did not. Will be an interesting week 17 and bye week leading up to the playoff game.

I'd rather have a coach that does what he wants to do rather than coaching for the fans. Too many coaches in every sport coach to not piss off fans.

As for the players, I seriously doubt they play any less hard from here on out because of his decision. I'm sure if they lose before the Super Bowl the media is going to go back to this, though.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #147
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Unless the Colts went 16-0 and won the Super Bowl, someone would bitch about something. It is just that Sports Talk Radio mentality of the average fan that you just have to bitch about something even in a win.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #148
Danny
Head Coach

And if they do win the super bowl then people will complain about them having been able to go 19-0.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #149
Danny
Head Coach

That said, Colts are my second favorite team and Manning my favorite player, so it would have been nice for them to go 16-0.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #150
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Sunday's results have created one hell of a wild card race in the AFC. I'm definately going to dig into it tomorrow to see what scenarios can unfold.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote