Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #101
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
She would have lost to any of the final five in the jury vote. Not eliminating Todd was her largest mistake, but it wouldn't have really mattered. Todd played her in such a way that she did all his dirty work for him. By the end everyone on the jury disliked her.

Read what I quoted and tell me how it was a spoiler. I removed almost all of it down to a single line of text where you called three players good. Knowing who think is good gives no information that could possible spoil anything. Please explain to me how that is a spoiler and I'll consider feeling shameful.

No no no no no! How can you sit there and say that Amanda would have lost to the likes of Courtney, Denise, and PiGi? If she would have been able to make good arguments, she could have won! Todd was her only competition after James was blindsided and I thank Thomkai for bringing that up. Todd was a good player and out maneuvered her at the final jury.

You could have just replied to the spoiler and kept it hidden. You left the part about the good players getting screwed so now the people who didn't watch the preview will think something is up. I said before that if you know something about a future episode, keep it in a spoiler tag! You violated that rule, but I accept your apology.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #102
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Todd played her in such a way that she did all his dirty work for him. By the end everyone on the jury disliked her.

It was the complete opposite. Nobody knew Amanda was doing anything. She was seen as Todd's errand girl. Todd was the one doing the dirty work, and as such it was kind of unprecedented that he actually won. Amanda played pretty well, but her social game could have been better, and as already stated, her final tribal council performance was a disaster.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #103
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
No no no no no! How can you sit there and say that Amanda would have lost to the likes of Courtney, Denise, and PiGi? If she would have been able to make good arguments, she could have won! Todd was her only competition after James was blindsided and I thank Thomkai for bringing that up. Todd was a good player and out maneuvered her at the final jury..
Piggy or Denise would have won over Amanda easily. PiGi actually played pretty well... the early game was dominated by Jame's strength in challenges and that pretty much screwed her over from the start. That put her in a position of weakness that lasted throughout the whole game. Despite never having numbers she came within a single stupid decision by the lunchlady of actually winning. IMO she was the second best player after Todd. Denise probably could have won just on sympathy and because she never pissed anyone off (other than PiGi).

Courtney was similar to Amanda in that the way she played the game was well suited to get her to the final three but almost impossible for her to actually win.

Everyone knew Todd and Amanda were working together, but Amanda was the one who lied directly to people. No one really trusted Todd, but he didn't piss off people along the way like Amanda did (Denise and James most extremely).
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #104
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
NYou could have just replied to the spoiler and kept it hidden. You left the part about the good players getting screwed so now the people who didn't watch the preview will think something is up. I said before that if you know something about a future episode, keep it in a spoiler tag! You violated that rule, but I accept your apology.
*shurg*

The only thing I'm sorry about is that you can't constructively handle someone disagreeing with you. You should probably work on that.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #105
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Piggy or Denise would have won over Amanda easily. PiGi actually played pretty well... the early game was dominated by Jame's strength in challenges and that pretty much screwed her over from the start. That put her in a position of weakness that lasted throughout the whole game. Despite never having numbers she came within a single stupid decision by the lunchlady of actually winning. IMO she was the second best player after Todd. Denise probably could have won just on sympathy and because she never pissed anyone off (other than PiGi).

Courtney was similar to Amanda in that the way she played the game was well suited to get her to the final three but almost impossible for her to actually win.

Everyone knew Todd and Amanda were working together, but Amanda was the one who lied directly to people. No one really trusted Todd, but he didn't piss off people along the way like Amanda did (Denise and James most extremely).

PG would have beaten Amanda. Courtney and Amanda would have been a toss up without Todd. There is no way in hell Denise would have beaten any post merge player in China and that's including Jean-Robert. No one in the entire game respected her at all. Amanda played a great strategic game in China (probably better then Todd). Her problem was that she was way to quiet (something other players said about her) so no one really knew how good of a game she played other then Todd. She also had a horrible final tribal council performance.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #106
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Dola, Todd deserved to win China because he played a much better social game to Amanda, a very similar strategic game to Amanda, and had a superior final tribal council performance to Amanda. However, Amanda still played very well and deserved to be in the final three in China. That being said, they probably shouldn't have invited her to Micronesia since players who are quiet and intelligent don't exactly make for exciting TV for the average TV viewer on a show like Survivor.

Last edited by Racer : 02-29-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #107
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Double dola.

Daimyo, did you watch the entire China season? I thought the editors gave the viewers the impression that Todd and Amanda made their decisions on who to vote out together and that everyone credited/blamed Todd as the reason why they were voted out.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #108
Daimyo
College Starter

I watched the whole season. My impression was that no one really trusted Todd, but they trusted Amanda. That got her in trouble because she would tell people she had their back only to vote them out. For that reason people on the jury hated her.

Its like they knew Todd would cheat them and respected that because it was part of the game, but with Amanda they took it personally when she cheated them. I think that was her fault though... if you know you won''t support someone don't convince them that you will because no good will come from it in most situations. Amanda and Todd were in agreement all along, but the response for each was totally different (respect for Todd, pissed off for Amanda)...

That's the most important part of winning the game though... you have to cheat almost everyone without them hating you for it. Todd did that by being upfront about it and pairing with someone likeable who would take the hear in the end... Amanda walked right into it without even realizing it.

Last edited by Daimyo : 02-29-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #109
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I enjoyed the way the producers threw two puzzle-based challenges in there last week, trying to set up the obvious "we voted out Yau because he was smart and now we suffer for it" storyline... only to have the favorites solve them easily.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:08 AM   #110
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
I enjoyed the way the producers threw two puzzle-based challenges in there last week, trying to set up the obvious "we voted out Yau because he was smart and now we suffer for it" storyline... only to have JAMES solve one of them easily.

more to the point
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #111
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Spoiler
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #112
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I was pleased with how they mixed the tribes. I thought it was fair. Luckily, the fans had the first pick since Ozzy drew one of the captain rocks.

Spoiler

Not a spoiler if you live in EST or CST.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #113
Joe
Pro Starter

I was hoping that Ozzy's tribe would have been sent to the other beach, after he hid the idol before the tribe swap.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #114
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
I was hoping that Ozzy's tribe would have been sent to the other beach, after he hid the idol before the tribe swap.

That thought crossed my mind as well. If he or James wasn't named captain, I wonder who Natalie would have taken with her first pick. Ozzy is arguably more valuable in challenges.

Last edited by Racer : 03-06-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:45 PM   #115
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Ah, that would have been hilarious, I didn't think of that. I thought it was bad timing for him that he had just told a bunch of people about it before the mixup.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #116
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I liked that he got his in the end.

Watch out for tracy, she's a player
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #117
Swaggs
Coordinator

Assuming the editing didn't give her too much credit for what happened in tonight's tribal council, Cirie has now pulled off two major power plays. If she can somehow stick around long enough to get into the final 2, she may actually have enough credibility to win it.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #118
korme
Go Reds

Karma's a bitch, Joel!

I was ok with that move.

Ohbytheway, Alexis is kinda sexy.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #119
korme
Go Reds

Also, Oz lucked out - remember, he hid his Idol on the Malakal tribe before they got split up, he was lucky that he got to go back to that one.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #120
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281 View Post
Karma's a bitch, Joel!

I was ok with that move.

Ohbytheway, Alexis is kinda sexy.

I know some see it as karma coming back on Joel, but I'm really disappointed in Ozzy. I thought he was smarter than that. He just made the same mistake Joel made and has now watched twice as Cire has made power moves that changed the game.

Has anyone done as little as Chet and made it this far before? I can't recall someone giving up on multiple challenges, being as worthless as he is, and surviving this far into the game.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #121
Kodos
Resident Alien

Didn't that girl scout lady get farther?
Old 03-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #122
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I know some see it as karma coming back on Joel, but I'm really disappointed in Ozzy. I thought he was smarter than that. He just made the same mistake Joel made and has now watched twice as Cire has made power moves that changed the game.

Has anyone done as little as Chet and made it this far before? I can't recall someone giving up on multiple challenges, being as worthless as he is, and surviving this far into the game.

Ozzy doesn't know it, but it was THEBESTMOVEHECOULDAMADE

Have you been watching? If Chet was to go, Joel would have been doing work to make sure someone like Ozzy was gone next week "for fear of losing power"
Old 03-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #123
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Ozzy doesn't know it, but it was THEBESTMOVEHECOULDAMADE

Have you been watching? If Chet was to go, Joel would have been doing work to make sure someone like Ozzy was gone next week "for fear of losing power"

With the teams getting mixed up, Joel had little power. The only person he had aligned with him was Erik. He was no threat and would have been much more useful on challenges than Chet. Ozzy could have easily taken out Chet, then Cire, then knocked Joel out because Joel would have had zero chance turning people against Ozzy.

Erik was completely in the dark for the voting and if he's smart he'll be looking to align with someone in a hurry. If Cire can pull him in she's going to be very dangerous player.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #124
Jas_lov
College Starter

It doesn't really matter who goes home though, does it? Joel, Chet, Tracy, Erik. Favorites now have a 4-3 advantage. If they keep losing, they'll just keep eliminating the fans unless that bitch Cirie does something stupid. So, get rid of Joel before any possible merge and go into the merge with as many favorites over fans as possible.

When the other side loses though, Johathan and Eliza probably won't be as stupid as Cirie and Ami. Say goodbye to James and Pavarti.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:02 AM   #125
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
It doesn't really matter who goes home though, does it? Joel, Chet, Tracy, Erik. Favorites now have a 4-3 advantage. If they keep losing, they'll just keep eliminating the fans unless that bitch Cirie does something stupid. So, get rid of Joel before any possible merge and go into the merge with as many favorites over fans as possible.

When the other side loses though, Johathan and Eliza probably won't be as stupid as Cirie and Ami. Say goodbye to James and Pavarti.

Let me ask you, do you think Cire is going to see a better chance with Chet, Tracy, and Erik or the rest of the favorites? Ozzy put the power in her hands. She is in complete control of that tribe right now.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #126
Jas_lov
College Starter

The only thing Cirie is in control of is the tribe's food supply. I'm telling you, it doesn't matter which fan left as long as one of them left. Favorites have a 4-3 advantage and will pick the fans off one by one if necessary. Ozzy is probably thinking they'll never get rid of him before the merge. Not in a million years. Plus he's still got his hidden immunity idol if he feels Cirie trying to have her cake and eat it too. And God knows she'll eat it.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #127
Jas_lov
College Starter

And I'm now rooting for Chet to win. He's playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. Do nothing to help around camp, exert minimum effort in the challenges, and just let the big shots tear each other apart. When it gets to the merge, he'll be well rested and can start dominating. Chet is gonna surprise some people. You just watch.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #128
korme
Go Reds

Atocep, sorry to sound the buzzer but you are wrong again.

Joel had little power until he floated out the inevitable "it's the only chance to blindside Ozzy" comment. Power granted.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:08 AM   #129
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Atocep, sorry to sound the buzzer but you are wrong again.

Joel had little power until he floated out the inevitable "it's the only chance to blindside Ozzy" comment. Power granted.

His chances of pulling that off against Ozzy would have been somewhere between slim and none. Worst case scenario would have been Ozzy being forced to play the immunity idol.

Joel had zero power and Ozzy bought into Cire's crap for the 2nd time. This puts Cire in a position where she knows that her, chet, and tracy are the weak players (she's already said as much) and she's going to make an attempt to pull in Erik. If she manages to do that she's in complete control there.

If Ozzy keeps Joel around he can knock out Chet, which increases their chances of actually winning a challenge every now and then, and destroys any chance of Cire pulling anything off. At that point Ozzy would have had his choice between taking Joel out then or going ahead and removing Cire.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:00 AM   #130
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Why oh why is Chet still there?

I believe Ozzy made the only play that he could. He knew that he would have to play the idol against Joel. It's better to keep it and make Cirie think that she's calling the shots. As you guys have pointed out, this is the second time that he's done what Cirie has asked. I think that this is a plan to bushwack her later on.

Ozzy's the biggest threat, not Cirie, especially with the individual immunity idol.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #131
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
When it gets to the merge, he'll be well rested and can start dominating. Chet is gonna surprise some people. You just watch.

Are you kidding? Chet couldn't dominate any competition on Earth, with the possible exception of ass-scratching.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:24 AM   #132
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Didn't that girl scout lady get farther?
Yep - final 2 IIRC...
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #133
Autumn
Head Coach

It is indeed amazing that Chet is there, he's at least portrayed by the editing as a complete waste of space. I have to say though, they weren't completely bullshitting about whether it was better to have Chet or Joel around. Just being being big doesn't do you much, and his annoyance at Chet obviously was costing them in that last challenge. Pairing the two of them up in the harness was a bad idea, and Joel made it worse.

I think being big gets too much credit in the challenges, I don't think it often pays at all. It certainly may help around camp, but I'd take a lot of people over Joel any day to do a challenge.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #134
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Are you kidding? Chet couldn't dominate any competition on Earth, with the possible exception of ass-scratching.

Chet has the tribe right where he wants them. Maybe he'll even start putting a little more effort into things now that he's with a tribe that has food, as long as Cirie doesn't eat it all first. His main job now is to feed the chickens and clean out their cage and that's what he's focusing on. I think Chet is gonna make the merge, align with the other outcasts and misfits on the bottom of the scrap heap, and win it all.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #135
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
His chances of pulling that off against Ozzy would have been somewhere between slim and none. Worst case scenario would have been Ozzy being forced to play the immunity idol.

Just like James did last year when he had 2 idols?
Old 03-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #136
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I think being big gets too much credit in the challenges, I don't think it often pays at all. It certainly may help around camp, but I'd take a lot of people over Joel any day to do a challenge.

Would Chet be one of those people?

It annoys me that the weak people keep making the statement that the strong ones haven't been winning challenges. The fact that the strong people can't overcome the ineptitude of the weak ones isn't a knock on the strong ones. Joel's badgering of Chet during the puzzle was shown as being negative to Joel, but we can't tell which of the two was screwing things up. Was Joel slowing things down, or was he trying to fix Chet's mistakes? We'll never know the answer to that one.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #137
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Just like James did last year when he had 2 idols?

And James is a good example of how to play the game?
Old 03-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #138
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Along with Survivor & TNA veteran Johnny Fairplay, recently eliminated contestant Joel "Truck" Anderson debuted on tonight's TNA Wrestling PPV.

Fairplay is apparently still close to Jeff Jarrett & TNA owner Dixie Carter is reportedly a big fan of the reality show, and Fairplay lobbied for Anderson to get a shot at a job. Anderson was trained for the past several weeks by Johnny "Rellik" Stamboli and Pat "Simon Diamond" Kenney.

Based on tonight's action, Anderson is playing a fan who gets into an altercation with Team 3D (aka The Dudleys).
Old 03-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #139
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I'm curious to see whether Chet can use his skill at politics and manipulation to stick around long enough to be the first contestant to die in his sleep.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #140
Brownkeg8
Mascot

Quote:
It is indeed amazing that Chet is there, he's at least portrayed by the editing as a complete waste of space. I have to say though, they weren't completely bullshitting about whether it was better to have Chet or Joel around. Just being being big doesn't do you much, and his annoyance at Chet obviously was costing them in that last challenge. Pairing the two of them up in the harness was a bad idea, and Joel made it worse.

that was a scene for the ages with Joel dragging Chet like a rag doll & then topping it off with the "I dont care" comment after Chet whined about hitting his head.
Brownkeg8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #141
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Would Chet be one of those people?

It annoys me that the weak people keep making the statement that the strong ones haven't been winning challenges. The fact that the strong people can't overcome the ineptitude of the weak ones isn't a knock on the strong ones. Joel's badgering of Chet during the puzzle was shown as being negative to Joel, but we can't tell which of the two was screwing things up. Was Joel slowing things down, or was he trying to fix Chet's mistakes? We'll never know the answer to that one.

No, Chet isn't one of those people. Still, I think people overstate how helpful someone like Joel is. He's strong, but he's not much of a team player, which is arguably the most important component of working on a challenge.

I agree, we can't tell who was right about the puzzle, but it's certainly possible Chet was, and Joel barking from the sidelines is an example of poor teamplay. Do your job on the challenge and let other people do theirs. All he did was distract people.

I agree, that weak challenge players can drag down strong ones (hah), but if a team consistently is losing challenges, chances are the strong players aren't playing that strong to begin with. What evidence do we have that Joel was any help in challenges (and I'm serious there, I wasn't paying enough attention in previous shows to know).
Old 03-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #142
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
No, Chet isn't one of those people. Still, I think people overstate how helpful someone like Joel is. He's strong, but he's not much of a team player, which is arguably the most important component of working on a challenge.

I agree, we can't tell who was right about the puzzle, but it's certainly possible Chet was, and Joel barking from the sidelines is an example of poor teamplay. Do your job on the challenge and let other people do theirs. All he did was distract people.

I agree, that weak challenge players can drag down strong ones (hah), but if a team consistently is losing challenges, chances are the strong players aren't playing that strong to begin with. What evidence do we have that Joel was any help in challenges (and I'm serious there, I wasn't paying enough attention in previous shows to know).

How helpful Joel was compared to his size is certainly debatable, but there's no comparison between Joel and Chet. Chet was comletely lost on the first challenge of the season and quit on the way back, just a few feet from crossing the line and allowing the next player on his team to go. He also quit, or hit his head, on the last challenge.

Chet is the type of person (at least he way the editors have portrayed him) that can drag everyone around him down because of his personality, body language, and effort. If I were forced to choose between having Joel or chet on a challenge, I'd easily take Joel. If forced to choose between paraplegic monkey and chet for a challenge, I'd take the monkey easily.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #143
Autumn
Head Coach

I agree he's a waste, but I haven't seem him dragging down people on challenges. Given, I haven't seen it all and wasn't particularly paying attention to that. But my impression has been that he's a net zero. He doesn't do anything, which of course isn't helpful, but I haven't seen him getting in the way of other people or dragging others down.

Even that last challenge, where he was literally being dragged, that seemed more a result of Joel's frustration, and attitude, than Chet. Joel just came out of the gates looking to me like he already expected to lose because of Chet, and it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I didn't feel like he gave Chet any chance there (although I'm not saying Chet would have done anything with a chance). Still, I think that pairing was a big mistake. Pair Chet up with someone willing to try to work with him and see what they can do. Even dragging Chet they came within one second from being able to win. Imagine what they could have done if Joel had stopped being pissed long enough to try to help Chet keep his feet?

I hate to come out looking like some Chet lover, though. I would have voted him out in an instant, and it's amazing to me that Natalie or whoever that chick is has convinced people twice in a row to vote out a top contender instead. If she sticks around that's got to be considered some fine play.

I just think it's funny how the tribe keeps saying they have to start winning challenges, so they need to make themselves stronger. Dropping the weakest link just makes you smaller, not stronger (unless, as you're positing, the weakest link is hurting you somehow). I think their real problem is they're not a strong team, from top to bottom. The way to start winning challenges is for the good players to start playing better, not to have less members.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #144
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

I pipe in to correct two glaring errors mentioned very early on this thread that must be corrected. First, Amanda does not have fake boobs. They're the real deal. They only look bigger because people last saw skinny Amanda at the end of China. We're now seeing her start the game at her healthy weight. And we all know what that means. Leave her alone. I always stand up for the natural ones. I will not let silicone innuendo ruin the reputations of god's natural gifts to the world. I will stand and defend that to my dying days.

Second, the question was put as to why have Amanda on the show a second time if she played horribly and is quiet. Answer: see discussion above.

Carry on.

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 03-10-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #145
Autumn
Head Coach

I agree completely with your sound points, Vinatieri. I think the third factor in Amanda's seeming enlargement is that she chose a better top this time. Since they spend much of the show wearing the same clothes, that makes a difference. Now that she's older and wiser she decided to choose something that emphasized her assets.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #146
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Here's a question about the Joel/Chet debacle: why were they running the last leg in the first place? They made it sound like each side could choose who to use, why wouldn't you use the pair of Ozzie and that other guy?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #147
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez View Post
Second, the question was put as to why have Amanda on the show a second time if she played horribly and is quiet. Answer: see discussion above.

The fact that Courtney and PG turned down the change to play again certainly helped get Amanda back too.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #148
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
Here's a question about the Joel/Chet debacle: why were they running the last leg in the first place? They made it sound like each side could choose who to use, why wouldn't you use the pair of Ozzie and that other guy?

I wondered that too and because of the fact that Joel/Chet were not only teamed together, but the last two to go, leads me to believe that the teams were influenced, it not chosen, by Probst or someone else.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #149
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez View Post
I pipe in to correct two glaring errors mentioned very early on this thread that must be corrected. First, Amanda does not have fake boobs. They're the real deal. They only look bigger because people last saw skinny Amanda at the end of China. We're now seeing her start the game at her healthy weight. And we all know what that means. Leave her alone. I always stand up for the natural ones. I will not let silicone innuendo ruin the reputations of god's natural gifts to the world. I will stand and defend that to my dying days.

Carry on.

how exactly do you know they are real?
Old 03-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #150
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, I agree, they at least edited it to seem like it was inevitable that Chet was going to screw up this challenge, and having him run last, and teamed with Joel, seemed too good to be true for the producers.