Old 09-01-2006, 06:08 PM   #1401
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

can anyone vouch for fouts?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #1402
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, who the fuck has vouched for you fouts....mmmmm...not a single person....everyone is just letting you walk right by for absolutely no reason....oh look, there is alan, that has been verified by 3 other people saying i am 100% loyal...you have nothing...me 100%...take your demand and shove it...and when i come up perfect if you duke me, will everyone please vote for this guy tomorrow.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #1403
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Sal seems pretty quiet ever since he was the main target a few days ago.

If Brian is a Brutal Chaos type role, I'm not sure why he would go this path. Too many players still around to sacrifice himself right now. If there were 5 or 6 people left.. hmm.. maybe but, right now?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #1404
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

As if on demand, Sal speaks.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #1405
saldana
Pro Starter

double dola, now the demanding unverified fouts is gone...he has been in the thread for how long threatening to duke me, but now all of the sudden i call him out and he is no where?
Old 09-01-2006, 06:12 PM   #1406
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
dola, who the fuck has vouched for you fouts....

Actually, just seems like there are 2 groups vouching for one another. Seems to be a large contigent of us that haven't be 'vouched' for. I say vouched for in quotes because it seems like 20 people can either smell, taste, touch or are psychic... so, I'm not sure what I buy from most of the vouching at this time.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:13 PM   #1407
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
As if on demand, Sal speaks.

wow...holy timestamp bug...i did dola all those posts, now you are in between everyone of them
Old 09-01-2006, 06:14 PM   #1408
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
wow...holy timestamp bug...i did dola all those posts, now you are in between everyone of them

Ya.. that string is wacky..

Don't take my comments that Sal was responding just because I said something.. I must have been typing at the time the post was already out there.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #1409
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Sal seems pretty quiet ever since he was the main target a few days ago.

If Brian is a Brutal Chaos type role, I'm not sure why he would go this path. Too many players still around to sacrifice himself right now. If there were 5 or 6 people left.. hmm.. maybe but, right now?

because he may not be able to kill who he wants to at night...brutalizing someone is pretty much undefensible. if he is a brutal wolf and gets lynched, he can get at someone who he may not be able to kill on his night.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #1410
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
WTF is your malfunction....i have had it with your threats and demands to reveal my role...why dont i just paint a fucking target on my back that says, please kill me...if you are gonna duke me, duke me, i have had it with you and think i would rather die than reveal my role to you.

no villager would be demanding as many reveals as you want...why dont we all just reveal and let the wolves pick between the vaulable players that are left.
unvote grey
vote fouts

Not quite the response I was expecting, but interesting all the same. I am just after information, as I think we all are. They can only kill one of us per night.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:17 PM   #1411
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
because he may not be able to kill who he wants to at night...brutalizing someone is pretty much undefensible. if he is a brutal wolf and gets lynched, he can get at someone who he may not be able to kill on his night.

I was thinking of a Brutal as in being lynched and then taking someone out at the same time of the lynching. I thought someone was suggesting that this was his tactic.. which, didn't make sense.

If there are other brutal 'types', I'd like to hear of them from different games but, this is the role that I thought was being referred to.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:17 PM   #1412
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

A question, realdeal said that his ability was that he could not be killed at night. As he was clean I believe what he said. Does that ability apply to all primarchs? If so then I would be hesitant to vote for any primarch w/o solid proof, as they would be our last line of defense.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:18 PM   #1413
Swaggs
Coordinator

Just thinking outloud again (and off the current subject), but if Brian is a brutal wolf, why didn't whoever attempted to kill him die? Path died in "calmly in his bed," so that doesn't sound like a retalliation death.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:18 PM   #1414
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Not quite the response I was expecting, but interesting all the same. I am just after information, as I think we all are. They can only kill one of us per night.
which is exactly why i HAVENT revealed my role, because i have the ability to collect more, but as soon as the chaos know what i can do, i will be dead
Old 09-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #1415
Fouts
College Starter

BTW, I am using my role as I can. The threat of what I can do gets people to talk, and thats what I want. I cannot visit or spy on people like almost everyone else can.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #1416
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
A question, realdeal said that his ability was that he could not be killed at night. As he was clean I believe what he said. Does that ability apply to all primarchs? If so then I would be hesitant to vote for any primarch w/o solid proof, as they would be our last line of defense.

dola!

given that I do believe there is at least one wolf w/in the primarchs
Old 09-01-2006, 06:20 PM   #1417
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Is that information you really want out in the open?
Old 09-01-2006, 06:21 PM   #1418
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
which is exactly why i HAVENT revealed my role, because i have the ability to collect more, but as soon as the chaos know what i can do, i will be dead

I think there are bigger targets for the bad guys. I wasn't asking for a role reveal (remember you already revealed you are the spy), I just wanted you to explain the situation with blade.

If you are going to have a seizure about it, then forget it.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:23 PM   #1419
Swaggs
Coordinator

what is our vote count right now? It seems like things are pretty split up from all the different names being tossed around.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:24 PM   #1420
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok what do you want to know about me?
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:25 PM   #1421
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Is that information you really want out in the open?

if it is true then how can it hurt the villagers?
Old 09-01-2006, 06:26 PM   #1422
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Did you miss day 1? We want the chaos to waste a night attack on them.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:28 PM   #1423
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think there are bigger targets for the bad guys. I wasn't asking for a role reveal (remember you already revealed you are the spy), I just wanted you to explain the situation with blade.

If you are going to have a seizure about it, then forget it.

i am going to have a seizure about being threatened if i dont do what you want. i will play my game, you play yours...you wanna PK me, go ahead...all you have done this game is push people to do things that have weakend our positions by giving targets to our enemies.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #1424
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i doubt that after the realdeal fiasco and especially with St. Cronin, Alan T, and twothree's roles revealed the wolves won't bother attacking a primarch for a while.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #1425
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Ummm... I would rather have the bad guys trying to kill guys that can defend themselves, so they don't get an automatic kill each night. If we out the folks that can defend themselves at night, then the bad guys can just cherrypick the guys that can't defend themselves.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:30 PM   #1426
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
i am going to have a seizure about being threatened if i dont do what you want. i will play my game, you play yours...you wanna PK me, go ahead...all you have done this game is push people to do things that have weakend our positions by giving targets to our enemies.

Where is barkeep when we need him. Villagers need information, if you don't see this, then you don't understand the game.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:32 PM   #1427
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

can i get a vote count?
Old 09-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #1428
Fouts
College Starter

There seems to be two groups building here. Alan and the people he is visiting/clearing (which are not chaos, but might be mutants). Grey and the people he is visiting/vouching for.

Alan has been upfront about his goings on, Grey has not. While some people remain suspicious, Grey is the most suspicious.

Vote Greyroofoo
Old 09-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #1429
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

whatever happens tonight, if Grey and Alan are still alive i hope they visit each other so we can get some more info on them
Old 09-01-2006, 06:35 PM   #1430
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Where is barkeep when we need him. Villagers need information, if you don't see this, then you don't understand the game.

absolutely 100% correct, we need information, which is something i cant collect when i am dead, which i would be if i revealed.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #1431
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
absolutely 100% correct, we need information, which is something i cant collect when i am dead, which i would be if i revealed.

You already revealed. I'm just asking for some information. You said you would tell us more today...
Old 09-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #1432
kingfc22
Head Coach

So here is where I am at right now.

Today's suspects:
Grey - Put a vote on him, but Alan made a good point about GE vouching for him. I believe Alan to be good, he says GE is in the clear and GE says grey is good.

Bullet - Has grey vouching for him. Says he is the assassin, but has yet to kill anyone.

Chief Rum - Hasn't been around to help us and with all these roles, I am almost optiog to vote for him today to allow our information gatherers another night.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #1433
kingfc22
Head Coach

Oh yea, forgot about Brian. Think he is most likely a brutal wolf type character.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:42 PM   #1434
kingfc22
Head Coach

Vote BrianD
Old 09-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #1435
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

tangle vote count plzzz
Old 09-01-2006, 07:03 PM   #1436
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i would like a vote count too plz
Old 09-01-2006, 07:03 PM   #1437
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Current Day 4 Vote Count

Chief Rum 3 - st.cronin, bulletsponge, Greyroofoo
Greyroofoo 2 - twothree, Fouts
bulletsponge 2 - Swaggs, GoldenEagle
st.cronin 2 - BrianD, Mustang
BrianD 2 - AlanT, Kingfc
Fouts 1 - saldana

Not Yet Voted: Chief Rum

This is what I think it is, just going back to double check. If there are any discrepencies then say so and I can correct them.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:19 PM   #1438
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I personally would not like to vote for Chief Rum since he is a primarch and nobody has any evidence against him one way or another.

However I do not find bulletsponge or BrianD suspicious and the wolves will probably kill st. cronin.

I think we are heading into a villager v. villager bloodfest.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #1439
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

didnt your interogation of me last night show you i wasnt a mutant or chaos?
Old 09-01-2006, 07:24 PM   #1440
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'd consider switching over to Brian D, but I don't really feel any better about him than I do bulletsponge. The others, I don't really think are good candidates at all, but what do I know?
Old 09-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #1441
Fouts
College Starter

I think we have the least amount of info on Chief Rum than anyone. Hard to fathom that he could be a bad guy. Nobody has scanned or visited him, yet we're going to kill him off. I could be wrong, Chief is the only guy I have listed as neutral.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:36 PM   #1442
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

well since bulletsponge pretty much let the cat out of the bag I'll come clean. There's enough clues that people should've been able to guess my role.

It looks like I have the same role (enforcing the faith) as Alan T.

As everyone knows I visited GoldenEagle the first night (past some bodyguards). I found him to not be a chaos. Goldeneagle seems to be confirmed by other people.

Night 2 I visited BrianD because he seemed under the radar at the time and he had voted for me. He was not chaos.

Night 3 I visited bulletsponge because seemed very suspicious of me and I thought he was acting suspicious. Alas, bulletsponge is not chaos.

I think we villagers are killing each other so I'm revealing my role in hopes that it will stop.

I think if all the 'seers' work together we can root out any chaos quickly assuming we are all on the level.

I was hoping to avoid revealing my role so chaos wouldn't know there was another like Alan T.

The three people I visited are NOT chaos. However I have no idea if they are mutants or not.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:36 PM   #1443
Fouts
College Starter

bullet, you should get somebody to help you, because I will switch to you over chief rum.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #1444
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
well since bulletsponge pretty much let the cat out of the bag I'll come clean. There's enough clues that people should've been able to guess my role.

It looks like I have the same role (enforcing the faith) as Alan T.

As everyone knows I visited GoldenEagle the first night (past some bodyguards). I found him to not be a chaos. Goldeneagle seems to be confirmed by other people.

Night 2 I visited BrianD because he seemed under the radar at the time and he had voted for me. He was not chaos.

Night 3 I visited bulletsponge because seemed very suspicious of me and I thought he was acting suspicious. Alas, bulletsponge is not chaos.

I think we villagers are killing each other so I'm revealing my role in hopes that it will stop.

I think if all the 'seers' work together we can root out any chaos quickly assuming we are all on the level.

I was hoping to avoid revealing my role so chaos wouldn't know there was another like Alan T.

The three people I visited are NOT chaos. However I have no idea if they are mutants or not.

Hogwash.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #1445
kingfc22
Head Coach

So if I am to believe grey's last post:

The Master of the Administratum - Fouts
The Inquisitor General of Ordo Hereticus - SirFozzie - Killed Night 2, Loyal Human
The Inquisitor General of Ordo Malleus - GoldenEagle NON-CHAOS
The Ecclesiarch of the Adeptus Ministorum - Greyroofoo NON-CHAOS
The Fabricator General of the Adeptus Mechanicus - st.cronin
The Grand Provost Marshal of the Adeptus Arbites - kingfc22 NON-CHAOS
The Paternoval Envoy of the Navigators - Saldana
The Master of the Astronomican - twothree NON-CHAOS
The Grand Master of the Officio Assassinorum - bulletsponge NON-CHAOS
The Master of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica - Anxiety - Executed Day 3, Chaos Acolyte
The Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes - path12 - Killed Night 3 - Mutant
The Prince-Primate of the Holy Synod - AlanT NON-CHAOS
The Lord Commander Millitant of the Imperial Guard - Blade - Executed Day 2, Loyal Human
Primarch of the Space Wolves - BrianD NON-CHAOS
Primarch of the Ultramarines - Chief Rum
Primarch of the Dark Angels - Mustang
Primarch of the Blood Angels - Swaggs
Primarch of the Black Templars - Real Deal - Executed Day 1, Loyal Human

That leaves me to vote for Fouts, st. cronin. saldana, chief rum, mustang or swaggs.

Unvote BrianD
Old 09-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #1446
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

how is it hogwash?
Old 09-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #1447
kingfc22
Head Coach

forgot to add 'for now" under my unvote action
Old 09-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #1448
Swaggs
Coordinator

Hopefully Chief gets on soon and votes. It would be bad for him to get lynched in a close one, without voting.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #1449
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
how is it hogwash?

Too convenient. Come on now, in what game do we have 5 seers (twothree, alan, grey, GE, and Foz).
Old 09-01-2006, 07:42 PM   #1450
kingfc22
Head Coach

Did BrianD talk about meeting someone after night 2?