Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #1301
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
But lifting off reduces our exposure to more spawns.

Once we lift off, this turns into an us vs them game. Where its then a process of eliminating who is left. Every day we stay on this planet, who knows who is getting infected every time we go out.

I have a strong feeling the Overlord isn't going to let us liftoff.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #1302
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian
We don't have enough water? Don't we have a fully working water plant and like 2 days left? That sounds like more than enough water.

-Talgian

You are absolutely crazy. We started with 85 units of water. We now have 22. Think about that.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:10 PM   #1303
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
You are absolutely crazy. We started with 85 units of water. We now have 22. Think about that.

If our water plant is operational, stores do not matter at all. It ONLY comes into play when we have a busted water plant.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:11 PM   #1304
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
If our water plant is operational, stores do not matter at all. It ONLY comes into play when we have a busted water plant.

Then why is our supply going down so much?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:12 PM   #1305
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

The rules do say we shouldn't be using it. Who the hell is drinking the wrong water?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:12 PM   #1306
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Then why is our supply going down so much?

We are dumping water to store Crystilium.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:15 PM   #1307
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thats crazy, we are going to run out of water. We're all going to die.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #1308
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Who signed me up for this suicide mission?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #1309
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
How much water should we take? B/C last game we ran out of it, and had to ration it to the point people started to die from lack of water. Sure it turned out good for the survivors, but it could have been a bad deal had a spawn been in the trusted group. Listen to Talgian, lets liftoff with enough water for about 2 days.
We have a fully working water plant at the moment. Even if it gets attacked, we can have it working within a day. We just so happen to have a day's worth of extra water (as of tomorrow, we have over 2 day's worth today). So let's be clear that you are suggesting we stay here for 1.5 days more.
1 mission to the wig (assuming it only takes one more)
1 mission to get water
1 mission to get crystal
3 missions=more than we can do tomorrow. I think we can all agree that if we are on planet for 5 days, then we've as much as lost.

No, what makes more sense is this.
1. Bullet scans and cures chubby.
2. engineers fixes water plant and security HQ.
3. Dubb passes out phasers.
4. Captain kills the slaves.
5. We guard the engine room, water plant, and cargo hold, in that order.
6. We go on a crystal mission. Hopefully enough to leave. (if not see step 10)
7. If enough to leave, we try to leave.
8. We root out and defeat the spawn.
9. Victory
10. We go back to the wig and find whatever it is we need to find.
11. We leave. Go to step 9.

-Talgian
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:18 PM   #1310
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, Schmidty clearing Dubb's statement is obviously not what I expected to happen. So it looks like I'm a goner today.

If there is another person out there who could test me, you would find that my statements are true as well. We haven't seen any actions from the Overlord today, which leads me to believe he is involved with this chain of events.

I'm not expecting you guys to believe me here, as I probably wouldn't in your position either. But come 9:45 PM tonight, you are going to need to look for new theories because this one is going to be shown as wrong.

There isn't some spawn role that will allow me to show up as a survivor. Go ahead and have an empath test that tomorrow if you guys still have lingering doubts.

In the meantime, what would you like me to repair? I'll go down doing my duty for the ship and the crew.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:21 PM   #1311
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We have a fully working water plant at the moment. Even if it gets attacked, we can have it working within a day. We just so happen to have a day's worth of extra water (as of tomorrow, we have over 2 day's worth today). So let's be clear that you are suggesting we stay here for 1.5 days more.
1 mission to the wig (assuming it only takes one more)
1 mission to get water
1 mission to get crystal
3 missions=more than we can do tomorrow. I think we can all agree that if we are on planet for 5 days, then we've as much as lost.

No, what makes more sense is this.
1. Bullet scans and cures chubby.
2. engineers fixes water plant and security HQ.
3. Dubb passes out phasers.
4. Captain kills the slaves.
5. We guard the engine room, water plant, and cargo hold, in that order.
6. We go on a crystal mission. Hopefully enough to leave. (if not see step 10)
7. If enough to leave, we try to leave.
8. We root out and defeat the spawn.
9. Victory
10. We go back to the wig and find whatever it is we need to find.
11. We leave. Go to step 9.

-Talgian

Or....things could go from bad to worse when we take off b/c the overlord is going to attack again if we don't finish him off. There is absolutely no reason barkeep would give us a chance to finish him off and there be no reason to it. Think about it, would you run a game where people could waste 2-3 days for no reason? Or would you give them the choice.

1. Leave when you like, but once your up, your ship is going to get messed up again just like it did on day 2.

2. Stay a little while longer, kill the overlord, and the whole ship won't take another hit.

I say this is much more likely than Barkeep sending us on a wild goose chase for no reason.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:21 PM   #1312
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

We drink 1 unit of water a day. The water plant makes 1 water per person (although you'd think it could make 17, since it could make 17 when we had a full crew, and now we're smaller). Our water went down by 43 units to make room for the cargo, the rest has been consumption. But the plant was broken. We need to get off planet.

Hoops, if you're repairing, work on the water plant. We already have 2 on HQ.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #1313
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Well, Schmidty clearing Dubb's statement is obviously not what I expected to happen. So it looks like I'm a goner today.

If there is another person out there who could test me, you would find that my statements are true as well. We haven't seen any actions from the Overlord today, which leads me to believe he is involved with this chain of events.

I'm not expecting you guys to believe me here, as I probably wouldn't in your position either. But come 9:45 PM tonight, you are going to need to look for new theories because this one is going to be shown as wrong.

There isn't some spawn role that will allow me to show up as a survivor. Go ahead and have an empath test that tomorrow if you guys still have lingering doubts.

In the meantime, what would you like me to repair? I'll go down doing my duty for the ship and the crew.

He just wants to take the doctor with him.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #1314
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We drink 1 unit of water a day. The water plant makes 1 water per person (although you'd think it could make 17, since it could make 17 when we had a full crew, and now we're smaller). Our water went down by 43 units to make room for the cargo, the rest has been consumption. But the plant was broken. We need to get off planet.

-Talgian

I'm sure at this point, hoops is actually going to do anything. He'll act like he is, but see the faking your job section of the rules.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #1315
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

when bullet examines chubby we'll know more that's for sure.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:28 PM   #1316
hoopsguy
General Manager

SnDvls, Dubb - I absolutely think that the doctor should look at Chubby and not at me.

I don't know if there is another role that could look at me or not - another empath, duplicant, whatever. But if that doesn't happen, and the votes stay where they are, then we are going to be down another man to the spawn. We haven't gotten one yet and voting for me is not going to get you one today despite what you believe right now.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:28 PM   #1317
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm sure at this point, hoops is actually going to do anything. He'll act like he is, but see the faking your job section of the rules.

No, he'll probably go ahead and work. I think he's the Unaware Spawn.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:28 PM   #1318
KWhit
Coordinator

Yes, bullet - you should examine Chubby.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #1319
hoopsguy
General Manager

The only positive coming out of this is that you will have one less mouth to feed when it comes to water.

But if you thought today was a shitstorm with Dubb and I going back and forth with accusations, tomorrow is going to be really bloody with Dubb, Schmidty, and pretty much everyone else looking for some kind of explanation for what happened here today. I'm trying to help us avoid that by getting today right.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:30 PM   #1320
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #1321
hoopsguy
General Manager

Updated vote count, as of Post #1319:

Hoops - Dubb (950), KWhit (987), Alan T (993), Path (1018), Qwik (1023), Schmidty (1155), Swaggs (1165), Anxiety (1172), Raiders (1193), SnDvls (1195), Talgian (1197), Fouts (1284)

Dubb - Hoops (1051)

I'm willing to move my vote, but given that it doesn't matter in the least right now who really cares?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #1322
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok i just caught up, im going to probe Chubby, if he turns up to be a spawnling i will then vote for hoops. has raiders posted today?
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #1323
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Updated vote count, as of Post #1319:

Hoops - Dubb (950), KWhit (987), Alan T (993), Path (1018), Qwik (1023), Schmidty (1155), Swaggs (1165), Anxiety (1172), Raiders (1193), SnDvls (1195), Talgian (1197), Fouts (1284)

Dubb - Hoops (1051)

I'm willing to move my vote, but given that it doesn't matter in the least right now who really cares?
Looks like it's going to be a close one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
ok i just caught up, im going to probe Chubby, if he turns up to be a spawnling i will then vote for hoops. has raiders posted today?
I don't remember what he said, but he voted against hoops.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 02:42 PM   #1324
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Sad at the suspicions of his crew mates hoopsguy sulks off to the water plant to repair it. Meanwhile, good ole doc bulletsponge takes Chubby into the sickbay. They come out a while later and both men look mighty grim.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 07-13-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #1325
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Sad at the suspicions of his crew mates hoopsguy sulks off to the water plant to repair it. Meanwhile, good ole doc bulletsponge takes Chubby into the sickbay. They come out a while later and both men look mighty grim.

At least sponge isn't dead.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #1326
Schmidty
Coordinator

hoops shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the water.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #1327
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
hoops shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the water.
There's no sabotage action, only a fake work action.

I wonder why they both look grim.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 02:48 PM   #1328
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

damn i couldnt get whats in him out of him. there is something in there but i couldnt get it out. sorry chubby i couldnt save you from the creature within you

Vote Hoops
Old 07-13-2006, 02:49 PM   #1329
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
damn i couldnt get whats in him out of him. there is something in there but i couldnt get it out. sorry chubby i couldnt save you from the creature within you

Vote Hoops

i wonder if tomorow i could try again? yall think he will be saveable tomorow or will be a full blown spawn by tonight?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:50 PM   #1330
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

Since we're exhausted and IIRC that means there's a small chance of repairs not being made, maybe we should put 3 on the security HQ to be sure? I really think those phasers are needed tonight and want to maximize our chances there.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #1331
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

Vote Hoops
Well, this puts us in a pickle. Hoops is no good. Chubby will be bad tomorrow. We are going to lynch hoops tonight, but we can't have chubby running all over the place. But if we place him in the brig, then we can't place the captain and others who should remain safe, safe. Perhaps a vigilante can be of use here...

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #1332
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
path worked on security HQ which neeeeds two to fix, so I'm helping and that should get it up and running. Qwik, work to fix the water plant, which needs one more.

-Anxiety

Will I be okay working on it as wounded AND exhausted?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #1333
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, this puts us in a pickle. Hoops is no good. Chubby will be bad tomorrow. We are going to lynch hoops tonight, but we can't have chubby running all over the place. But if we place him in the brig, then we can't place the captain and others who should remain safe, safe. Perhaps a vigilante can be of use here...

-Talgian

Will Chubby turn tonight, or at the start of tomorrow? If it's tomorrow, then it's not that big of a deal since we can lynch him before he causes any problems.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #1334
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Vote Hoops
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:56 PM   #1335
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

-Talgian

Do you have any AP left for daytime? You can reassign him and put someone else in charge of the brig instead of him. All of my AP is spent, so I can't order Chubby to do anything anyways today.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:57 PM   #1336
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Shall I work on the sleeping quarters, or back up Hoops?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 07-13-2006, 02:59 PM   #1337
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
i wonder if tomorow i could try again? yall think he will be saveable tomorow or will be a full blown spawn by tonight?
Looking over the rules, it doesn't say when they evolve.
Quote:
Spawnlings
These are crew members who are not quite Spawn. If they are not cured in time they will become Spawn and be randomly assigned a role from the Other Spawn list (see above). Crew members might or might not know they are spawnlings, but the Hive Mind knows the identities of all spawnlings.
This could be as soon as tonight, but I really hope it's not until the next day cycle. I think he's too much of a risk to walk around freely, but I'm not sure if it's less of a risk to have our valuable team members walking around freely. I guess if they were locked up and the brig was guarded, but then it's one more place to guard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Since we're exhausted and IIRC that means there's a small chance of repairs not being made, maybe we should put 3 on the security HQ to be sure? I really think those phasers are needed tonight and want to maximize our chances there.
I agree, qwik worting on it is a good idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikshot
Will I be okay working on it as wounded AND exhausted?
So far as I can tell, being exhausted gives a small chance of failure, but working on it wounded doesn't matter.
Quote:
Do you have any AP left for daytime? You can reassign him and put someone else in charge of the brig instead of him. All of my AP is spent, so I can't order Chubby to do anything anyways today.
I was on an away mission, I have no AP.

And the captain needs all 3 of his to kill the slaves. Besides, if he's sent in the PM, there's nothing we can do, as he doesn't have another AP to change what he is working on.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:01 PM   #1338
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Shall I work on the sleeping quarters, or back up Hoops?
Neither, I'd say play it safe and go security HQ. We want to be extra sure we have phasers and a brig.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:01 PM   #1339
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I will go and work on HQ
Old 07-13-2006, 03:04 PM   #1340
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Adding to the group already there, Qwikshot heads over to the Security HQ to do some work.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:09 PM   #1341
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

We need to start figuring out a few things.

1. Who is getting phasers? This is big, because it has a direct effect on guarding.
2. What are we guarding? The way I see it, we need to be ready to launch tomorrow. That means engine, cargo, and water. The slaves should be dead, and the phasers handed out, so the HQ isn't a big deal. Now that means if we use the brig, it may be unguarded, but I dunno, it seems like a risk we have to take.There are too many essential places to guard.

Also, if we have a vigilante, killing chubby wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and, umm, the slaves should be killed.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #1342
KWhit
Coordinator

Does Swaggs have any more AP left? It might make sense for him and the slaves to try one more mining mission today.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:13 PM   #1343
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Does Swaggs have any more AP left? It might make sense for him and the slaves to try one more mining mission today.
Can't. As we learned yesterday, if the first officer has no AP, we're out of luck. All away missions must go through him.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:21 PM   #1344
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Can't. As we learned yesterday, if the first officer has no AP, we're out of luck. All away missions must go through him.

-Talgian

Is that true BK? I thought at one time (day one maybe) we were talking about sending out 3 or more away teams. I know that it would be unplanned since sndvls has no more AP, but couldn't Swaggs just go with the slaves.

True, I don't see how this fits in with our inability to send missions yesterday, so I'm a little fuzzy on the rules.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:27 PM   #1345
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We need to start figuring out a few things.

1. Who is getting phasers? This is big, because it has a direct effect on guarding.
2. What are we guarding? The way I see it, we need to be ready to launch tomorrow. That means engine, cargo, and water. The slaves should be dead, and the phasers handed out, so the HQ isn't a big deal. Now that means if we use the brig, it may be unguarded, but I dunno, it seems like a risk we have to take.There are too many essential places to guard.

Also, if we have a vigilante, killing chubby wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and, umm, the slaves should be killed.

-Talgian

Just so I understand what is the importance of killing off the slaves that we saved the captain's AP for it? Not saying I'm against it, but I am trying to understand the reasoning here a little better.

I reread up on the pros and cons of the slaves, from what I can see, worst case is if the slave pen gets damaged it can cause the slaves to riot until it gets repaired correct? If the slave pen is not attacked then nothing bad can happen from it?

The reason I ask is trying to think about tommorrow. Right now it is obvious to me that there are different camps here on what to do tommorrow. Some people feel its really important to hunt for the Wig, and that likely will take 5 of us to do. Others feel its very important to get the crystals we need and get off this planet. We should be able to do that with another party of 5 tommorrow too right? I guess I'm worrying about what if our crystal party fails tommorrow and we find 0 or not enough crystals...

I guess I am wondering why dont we want to keep the slaves around at least for a bit longer here. Wouldnt it be useful for Sndvls to write up missions tonight and then another one tommorrow which could allow Swaggs to take out the slaves on a mining run if we need to?

If we are worried about them rioting, lets just make sure we keep the pin guarded. Swaggs has the ability to guard the slaves and gets a bonus in doing so.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out whats best for us here, and I don't fully understand the reasoning why we would want to kill them off (at least just yet).
Old 07-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #1346
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Is that true BK? I thought at one time (day one maybe) we were talking about sending out 3 or more away teams. I know that it would be unplanned since sndvls has no more AP, but couldn't Swaggs just go with the slaves.

True, I don't see how this fits in with our inability to send missions yesterday, so I'm a little fuzzy on the rules.

I thought Barkeep just said yesterday the type of mission we wanted to send them on couldnt be done unplanned. I thought we could still have unplanned away teams for mining. Maybe I misunderstood.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #1347
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Just so I understand what is the importance of killing off the slaves that we saved the captain's AP for it? Not saying I'm against it, but I am trying to understand the reasoning here a little better.

I reread up on the pros and cons of the slaves, from what I can see, worst case is if the slave pen gets damaged it can cause the slaves to riot until it gets repaired correct? If the slave pen is not attacked then nothing bad can happen from it?

The reason I ask is trying to think about tommorrow. Right now it is obvious to me that there are different camps here on what to do tommorrow. Some people feel its really important to hunt for the Wig, and that likely will take 5 of us to do. Others feel its very important to get the crystals we need and get off this planet. We should be able to do that with another party of 5 tommorrow too right? I guess I'm worrying about what if our crystal party fails tommorrow and we find 0 or not enough crystals...

I guess I am wondering why dont we want to keep the slaves around at least for a bit longer here. Wouldnt it be useful for Sndvls to write up missions tonight and then another one tommorrow which could allow Swaggs to take out the slaves on a mining run if we need to?

If we are worried about them rioting, lets just make sure we keep the pin guarded. Swaggs has the ability to guard the slaves and gets a bonus in doing so.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out whats best for us here, and I don't fully understand the reasoning why we would want to kill them off (at least just yet).
The problem is we don't know what happens when they riot.
Quote:
Slaves
Normally used as soldiers these genetically modified from human beings. These modifications make them strong, dumb, and filled with anger. The slave pens emit chemicals which make them more docile, which is a good thing, as having to deal with rioting slaves is not something the ship wants to experience. (No player will be assigned the role of slave)
They are strong, dumb, and filled with anger. When not in the pens, they don't get the docile pens. I don't think I want to know what rioting slaves do to the ship, but I imagine they damage it quite a bit.

Also, if the slaves are living, it's one more place to guard tonight. One more place that we don't have enough people to guard.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:34 PM   #1348
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
I thought Barkeep just said yesterday the type of mission we wanted to send them on couldnt be done unplanned. I thought we could still have unplanned away teams for mining. Maybe I misunderstood.
If there's a mission we can send them on, let's do it. If we kill them tonight, it's not like we care if they're infected or not.

Clarification, Barkeep?

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #1349
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would like to encourage Chubby, King, and Bek to hurry up and get their votes on me. Don't want to be late to this party or you may find the cool kids questioning you tomorrow
Old 07-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #1350
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The problem is we don't know what happens when they riot.

They are strong, dumb, and filled with anger. When not in the pens, they don't get the docile pens. I don't think I want to know what rioting slaves do to the ship, but I imagine they damage it quite a bit.

Also, if the slaves are living, it's one more place to guard tonight. One more place that we don't have enough people to guard.

-Talgian

Ok, so lets look at what we need to guard tonight to see how we are looking there. These are my personal thoughts on whats important and not to guard. Others might disagree..

Important:

Engine Room
Water Plant

Semi-important:

Cargo Hold
Security HQ

Others:

Slave Pins
Sleeping Quarters
Individuals

That is 4 important or semi-important areas to guard. For guarding tonight we have:

Me, Dubbs, Swaggs, Raiders, King.

I'm not including Chubby since I honestly have no idea what to expect from him now we know what we do. Since Chubby is our warden, that also means that I also don't think we can expect to fully utalize our brig either.

Since we will have our weapons out at that point, I honestly could care less about guarding the Security HQ. If they damage it, we all get stuck with phasers. I can see worse things happening..

So that means 5 people to guard 3 areas. I think we can safely guard the slaves if we want to take that risk. Swaggs -does- get a bonus for guarding it. I'm ok with whatever direction we go here, I just am of the mindset that we need to get off this planet asap, and having them an extra day might be the difference in that happening is all.