Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2006, 02:25 PM   #1301
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999
I really need money/credit card. I really gotta stop reading this thread.

I can give you Cringer's address if you want to go down to Texas and arm wrestle him for his game.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #1302
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
I can give you Cringer's address if you want to go down to Texas and arm wrestle him for his game.

He would have to arm wrestle for my laptop since I have the download version. I could also give him a pair of Super Bowl tickets and let point him towards the local Imperial League stadium.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:46 PM   #1303
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
He would have to arm wrestle for my laptop since I have the download version. I could also give him a pair of Super Bowl tickets and let point him towards the local Imperial League stadium.

Can I hit you with a bat a little bit beforehand to make it a little more fair?
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #1304
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Can I hit you with a bat a little bit beforehand to make it a little more fair?

lol. That might break something.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:58 PM   #1305
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
lol. That might break something.

As long as it's not the bat breaking, I see no problems.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:52 PM   #1306
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
I really need money/credit card. I really gotta stop reading this thread.

I've got last year's version (FM05 on CD) if you want that. I've lent it to a friend, but I can get it back and drop it in the mail to you. I don't want any money for it.

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 01-24-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #1307
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz
I've got last year's version (FM05 on CD) if you want that. I've lent it to a friend, but I can get it back and drop it in the mail to you. I don't want any money for it.

Thanks, but I've got last years version. Maybe what I could try to do is scrounge up the money, send a money order to someone to cover the cost of the game/shipping, and they could order it for me? Anyone up for that?
Old 01-24-2006, 03:57 PM   #1308
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks, but I've got last years version. Maybe what I could try to do is scrounge up the money, send a money order to someone to cover the cost of the game/shipping, and they could order it for me? Anyone up for that?
i'm definately up for that for ya. just PM me
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 04:03 PM   #1309
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I guess the arm wrestling is off.

Now how do I live my Over The Top dreams?
Old 01-24-2006, 09:43 PM   #1310
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Anyone know what impacts the "professionalism" rating in your profile? From reading the SI boards, I thought it came from responding politely to opposing managers, but that doesn't seem to be doing it for me. I've now got a "2" rating there, and I have no idea how it got so low.

Maybe it has something to do with backing out of transfer deals?
I have no idea how I got any of my ratings, but my professionalism is through the roof.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:53 PM   #1311
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I have no idea how I got any of my ratings, but my professionalism is through the roof.

Spot on identical to mine. Everything rocks except for loyalty and ambition, which I don't quite get.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:53 AM   #1312
KeyserSoze
H.S. Freshman Team

Yesterday I saw something impossible (maybe a bug??? )

I was playing with the Real Madrid. I had qualifying round with the Barcelona in the Spanish Cup. In the First game we tied 1-1 in Madrid. In the second game (at Barcelona), the referee called to penalties to me. And in the second he show a red card to a Barcelona's player. I was exhilarated. Two penalties for the Real Madrid in Barcelona.

We won the game 0-4

Last edited by KeyserSoze : 01-25-2006 at 04:02 AM.
KeyserSoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:57 AM   #1313
Coder
College Prospect

Loyalty is affected when commenting on job offers etc.. for example, in my Cambridge career, I've turned down multiple offers from other clubs, only to see my loyalty rating skyrocket.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:24 AM   #1314
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Well, I can't bitch about Notts County ownership being tight fisted any longer.

They gave me a new 4 year deal, doubled my salary, and gave me a million dollar transfer budget. Me likey!
Old 01-25-2006, 10:18 AM   #1315
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

ambition means you're hungry for titles and new jobs.

if you're constantly not applying for new/higher jobs if you qualify for them and not bragging how you'll win the title(s).. you're not ambitious. It's not working the way it's supposed, to but it's good enough I guess
Old 01-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #1316
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

....WHOO!

His Robness has officially been offered the position of head coach of Team USA!
Old 01-26-2006, 03:08 AM   #1317
daedalus
Pro Rookie

I have a similar problem with my ratings. My Ambition, Loyalty and Media Handling are completely shot. My Pressure, Professionalism and Temperament are good. And I'm listed as "media-shy".

I've never backed out of a deal so I don't know why my Loyalty is dead, unless they're referring to the fact that I have sold players. I have never applied for any other job (since I started out at the only team I'm interested in managing, Arsenal) so I guess I can see why my Ambition could be low. I also almost always go with the (generally) second response (the mildly positive one) so I guess I can see why my Ambition could be low there as well. Nothing else makes sense, though.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:09 AM   #1318
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

How frequently do you INITIATE comments about other teams.. do you play the media game?)
Old 01-26-2006, 03:45 AM   #1319
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Occasionally. Always a positive one. I've had others initiate negative comments about me where I respond with a positive one as well.

Quite honestly, the only two people that would be able to draw a negative comment from me would be Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:01 AM   #1320
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
Occasionally. Always a positive one. I've had others initiate negative comments about me where I respond with a positive one as well.

Quite honestly, the only two people that would be able to draw a negative comment from me would be Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson.
Even though the negative comments seem really insane, I mean who outside of a pro wrestler would say some of the negative comments that are listed in the game, but really that's the best way to go. From what I've seen, positive comments usually boost the other team more than your own. Meanwhile, if I use a negative comment it usually gets a positive reaction out of about three of my players on the average.

Last edited by MikeVick7 : 01-26-2006 at 07:01 AM.
MikeVick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:25 AM   #1321
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
Even though the negative comments seem really insane, I mean who outside of a pro wrestler would say some of the negative comments that are listed in the game, but really that's the best way to go. From what I've seen, positive comments usually boost the other team more than your own. Meanwhile, if I use a negative comment it usually gets a positive reaction out of about three of my players on the average.

You'd be surprised at some of the stuff which goes back and forth in football at times ... especially between teams who are close rivals.

Some of the stuff between Wenger and Mourinho this season has been straight out of a soap opera ...
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #1322
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan
You'd be surprised at some of the stuff which goes back and forth in football at times ... especially between teams who are close rivals.

Some of the stuff between Wenger and Mourinho this season has been straight out of a soap opera ...
I should have also mentioned in my post that coaches/managers here in the US tend to be more "politically correct" when talking about an opponent. So that's why some of the comment choices seem so "extreme," so to speak even though I do catch a lot of the banter that goes back and forth between those guys.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #1323
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan

So, then, what should I do if offered a job creating a soccer academy in Saudi Arabia?
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:36 PM   #1324
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

I'm wondering if anyone can help clarify something for me. I've discovered the "target men" and "playmaker" portions of the match planning screens. To me--from an US perspective--"target men" sounds like the players you target to score goals. Likewise, a "playmaker" sounds like someone you target to get other players involved in the game and get balls to your goal scorers.

However, when I read the descriptions of the two terms in Football Manager, it sounds like it's the opposite. Target men are guys you feed the ball to who in turn get the ball to your playmakers, who are your goal scorers?

Anyone able to clarify this?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #1325
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm wondering if anyone can help clarify something for me. I've discovered the "target men" and "playmaker" portions of the match planning screens. To me--from an US perspective--"target men" sounds like the players you target to score goals. Likewise, a "playmaker" sounds like someone you target to get other players involved in the game and get balls to your goal scorers.

However, when I read the descriptions of the two terms in Football Manager, it sounds like it's the opposite. Target men are guys you feed the ball to who in turn get the ball to your playmakers, who are your goal scorers?

Anyone able to clarify this?

A Target Man is usually a striker who is either tall or strong or both and one who you would kick a lot of long balls to. Then he would either head it on to another player, or get control of it and then pass it off or turn and take it himself. So yeah, this would not necessarily be a player who would be good at scoring goals although since they are mostly strikers they will get there fair share. But I think when you want to specify getting it to a Target Man, it wouldn't necessarily be lobbing it up to him while he's standing right in front of the goal mouth, but more outside of the box.

A Playmaker is more of a midfielder or winger who is very creative, excellent at passing and is good at finding an open man to create something.

You could probably look at both as different styles in getting an offensive play started.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:32 PM   #1326
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVick7
A Target Man is usually a striker who is either tall or strong or both and one who you would kick a lot of long balls to. Then he would either head it on to another player, or get control of it and then pass it off or turn and take it himself. So yeah, this would not necessarily be a player who would be good at scoring goals although since they are mostly strikers they will get there fair share. But I think when you want to specify getting it to a Target Man, it wouldn't necessarily be lobbing it up to him while he's standing right in front of the goal mouth, but more outside of the box.

A Playmaker is more of a midfielder or winger who is very creative, excellent at passing and is good at finding an open man to create something.

You could probably look at both as different styles in getting an offensive play started.

Aha. I see. That makes things clear. Excellent explanation.

Thanks, much appreciated!
Old 01-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #1327
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:

My star striker is really good at finishing and heading. He's probably only 5'10" or 5'11" but I've always used him as a "target man" so the team would lob the ball to him and he could head it home. Is this not the correct use of a player of his skill?
Old 01-27-2006, 06:57 PM   #1328
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24
My star striker is really good at finishing and heading. He's probably only 5'10" or 5'11" but I've always used him as a "target man" so the team would lob the ball to him and he could head it home. Is this not the correct use of a player of his skill?
He could still work as a Target Man if he's got good jumping and strength. He doesn't necessarily have to be tall. But again, I think a Target Man is someone who your team would kick the ball to in order to set up a play rather than sending in a cross to him in front of the goal. I don't think having "Target Man" clicked would necessarily send in more crosses in other words. I think it's two different things.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:36 PM   #1329
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
He could still work as a Target Man if he's got good jumping and strength. He doesn't necessarily have to be tall. But again, I think a Target Man is someone who your team would kick the ball to in order to set up a play rather than sending in a cross to him in front of the goal. I don't think having "Target Man" clicked would necessarily send in more crosses in other words. I think it's two different things.

Ok, thanks. Is there a way where I can have the team lob/cross it to him in situations other than corners?
Old 01-27-2006, 10:42 PM   #1330
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Ok, thanks. Is there a way where I can have the team lob/cross it to him in situations other than corners?
There are a couple of ways...

If you run a formation with 2 strikers up front and he plays, let's say on the right, then you can instruct your left winger's cross aim to the far post and your right winger's cross aim to the near post and so on. You can do this with any of your players that you want crossing the ball often.

And if you play with a lone striker up front just set the aim of the mids and defense to the center.

Last edited by MikeVick7 : 01-27-2006 at 10:42 PM.
MikeVick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:43 PM   #1331
Karim
College Starter

Well, the game no longer loads for me, thinking it's a demo. I've tried re-downloading the patch, downloaded the updated wsm.exe , tried uninstalling and removing registry keys and nothing.

I hope SI can sort it out with 6.0.3. I think I will try and upload the saved game since Grant Appleyard's suggested fix didn't work.

Did I mention Digital River sucks?
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:15 PM   #1332
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot
Marc,
have the loan problems for the EPL been fixed in FM 2006 ? What bothered me the most in FM 2005 that you can't take players older than 24 on season or half season loans (like Tony Warner this year, or Pandiani and/or Nefti last year, or Diouf the year before) - they are limited to 3 months. That always bothered me, and I think I raised the issue on the SI boards as well.

Sorry Marc - just want to clear this bit up if you have the chance.

Last edited by Crapshoot : 01-28-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #1333
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:

I thought that "Target Man" is an option for where to cross the ball, on team and/or individual instructions?
Old 01-28-2006, 10:45 AM   #1334
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim
Well, the game no longer loads for me, thinking it's a demo. I've tried re-downloading the patch, downloaded the updated wsm.exe , tried uninstalling and removing registry keys and nothing.

I hope SI can sort it out with 6.0.3. I think I will try and upload the saved game since Grant Appleyard's suggested fix didn't work.

Did I mention Digital River sucks?

I get the same message, whereas I previously had no problems. So I'm guessing it's something on DR's servers.

SI: I hope you realize this experience with DR has seriously soured me from any future purchases from your company.

This is such fucking bullshit and instead of things getting better over time, they're getting worse, which I'm not able to blame on DR but instead have to blame you.

What fucking goddamn bullshit.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #1335
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Hmm. Possible bug, or I'm just utterly confused.

Had a league match and a USA match same day. Every time I try and start the match, the USA side said I've only selected 5 men of a possible 7, and 2 of my selections are outside the match squad.

...which, they aren't. I could not put any player in the S6 and S7 spot on the lineup without that error popping up. Even players I had in S1-5 that I tried to move to that slot generated the same error.

Possible it was getting confused between the lineup rules for the English league match and the rules for the national team match?
Old 01-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #1336
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

CW, I seem to remember that 3ric reported this before in this very thread here. Don't have time to search though...

FM
Old 01-28-2006, 12:55 PM   #1337
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

Height isn't used in FM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #1338
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan
CW, I seem to remember that 3ric reported this before in this very thread here. Don't have time to search though...

FM

Heh, and I didn't feel like searching. Lottttt of pages.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #1339
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Height isn't used in FM.

I thought MV posted earlier that it does have an effect beyond determining their jumping ability?
Old 01-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #1340
cmgdodgers
High School JV

OK, I have a question...Does being an American born manager- coaching a lower league team in England make it harder to get hired on at better club in England?

A little background: I am towards the end of my 3rd year coaching the Gray's of the Conference National league. My highest finish was 9th, and this season I'm really having a tough time fighting off relegation and sitting at 19th with about 2 months remaing. The board and supporters are still "Very pleased" with my performance, and have been pretty much from the beggining. I have applied for a couple dozen different managerial openings the last couple of seasons (all in England CN-Division 1 positions only) and have been turned down on all occasions.
With my recent bad run I could understand the lack of interest. But then I got thrown a curveball, and was approached by the USA to coach the national team. So I am just curious why a national team would notice me but I cold not even get hired for jobs I applied for and one of those was just another team in the same lowley Conference National.

Also, of course I took the USA position...will this help my reputation, and increase my odds of getting another job in England?
cmgdodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 05:02 PM   #1341
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgdodgers
OK, I have a question...Does being an American born manager- coaching a lower league team in England make it harder to get hired on at better club in England?

A little background: I am towards the end of my 3rd year coaching the Gray's of the Conference National league. My highest finish was 9th, and this season I'm really having a tough time fighting off relegation and sitting at 19th with about 2 months remaing. The board and supporters are still "Very pleased" with my performance, and have been pretty much from the beggining. I have applied for a couple dozen different managerial openings the last couple of seasons (all in England CN-Division 1 positions only) and have been turned down on all occasions.
With my recent bad run I could understand the lack of interest. But then I got thrown a curveball, and was approached by the USA to coach the national team. So I am just curious why a national team would notice me but I cold not even get hired for jobs I applied for and one of those was just another team in the same lowley Conference National.

Also, of course I took the USA position...will this help my reputation, and increase my odds of getting another job in England?

I think you pretty much have everything figured out. To summarize:

1) It is easier to get jobs if you have the nationality of the team you're applying for (so being American does hurt you)
2) National team jobs are very easy to get in this version (probably too easy), and it absolutely helps that you're American
3) Better reputation will help you get jobs back in England
Old 01-28-2006, 06:50 PM   #1342
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Hammertime is gone. He got injured way too much, and he was not playing up to standards when he was in the lineup. The fans loved him, and they're very upset that I've sold him off to some second league French squad. Apparently, he liked me a lot - I was in his "favored personnel" - but after the sale, he doesn't like me much anymore. Good riddance. He can go bruise his head or gash his arm down in France for all I care. I've got big plans for this $800,000 I got for him. I hope I never see him again.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:59 AM   #1343
BreizhManu
College Benchwarmer

Just wanted to share a few screenshots (sorry they are in French but easily understandable) on how things can be hard in Wales or Northern Irelnd especially if like me you pick TNS and Linfield) :

http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/10.jpg
http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/dur%20dur.jpg
http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/joliscore.jpg
http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/finale.jpg
http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/pas%20mal.jpg

And a weird one in France :

http://martin.manuel.free.fr/images/portnawak.jpg

Last edited by BreizhManu : 01-29-2006 at 01:59 AM.
BreizhManu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:02 AM   #1344
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Hmm. Possible bug, or I'm just utterly confused.

Had a league match and a USA match same day. Every time I try and start the match, the USA side said I've only selected 5 men of a possible 7, and 2 of my selections are outside the match squad.

...which, they aren't. I could not put any player in the S6 and S7 spot on the lineup without that error popping up. Even players I had in S1-5 that I tried to move to that slot generated the same error.

Possible it was getting confused between the lineup rules for the English league match and the rules for the national team match?
As Frogger said, 3ric brought this up earlier. Including screenshot. I can confirm it. I can also bring up different situations when I have this occuring. But, shrug, no response from Marc.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:23 AM   #1345
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Quote:
As Frogger said, 3ric brought this up earlier. Including screenshot. I can confirm it. I can also bring up different situations when I have this occuring. But, shrug, no response from Marc.
Cut me a tad of slack please .... I try my best but do miss things every now and again

This definitely sounds like a bug, you can probably 'get around it' by simply going on holiday for a single day past that match.

If however you can get the save game uploaded somewhere for me then we'll obviously be able to correct the problem and ensure it doesn't annoy you in future (if you can do this please email me at [email protected]).

Thanks,

Marc
Old 01-29-2006, 02:25 AM   #1346
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

PS> In case you wondered why I'm not quite so active on forums at the moment - the PSP game is getting very close to mastering now and I'm spending most of my time beavering away on that trying to ensure its a polished as possible for its release ... its looking good, but I'm a perfectionist at heart
PPS> PSP games are region free so it'll work fine outside of Europe in case anyones interested

Last edited by Marc Vaughan : 01-29-2006 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #1347
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Haven't posted in awhile but I'm still playing fm and making slow progress learning the game. I've done a lot of reading in SI's tactics forum which has helped my understanding of how tactics work IRL and fm. I can now watch a match and actuall feel I have some understanding of what is happening and more importantly why That little "addictive bug" is trying very hard to bite me in the ass and once I force my way through a full season he'll probably succeed.

A quick update on where I am in the game. I started unemployed and was offered the Kettering job with 5 games left in the season. The club was in seond place in the Northern Conference with promotion out of reach. The wages are running about 90,000 pounds over budget (perhaps why last mangaer was fired despite winning?) and I was charged by the board to make cuts to get back in the black.

I did go 3-2 over my five games, 1-1 with in game default tactics and 2-1 with a tactic I d'loaded (neonlight's v2 442). It's not a super tactic but one
that gives me a foundation to build on and as I said earlier really helped me in understanding football.

Now the season has ended and if it was ootp I'd know srping training and the draft were around the corner. But it's football in the first week of May and I really don't know what I should be doing? Is there any kind of playoff? If not then here's some things I think I should be doing...

1. list players for transfer to get wages under control
2. scout for players to bring in

what else?

things I don't have a clue about

1. training
2. schedule friendlies? (options is available under fixtures)

So in short what I need to know is how do I progress in this off-season?

Thanks
Sweed
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 01:15 PM   #1348
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

How is it that you speed up the save game time?

Because I'm not having the retarded demo problem where the game crashes the first time I try to open my save, I want to speed up my Russian save.

Do you delete .pkm files, or something?

Where are these located?

Thanks for any help!
~rpi-fan
Old 01-29-2006, 01:55 PM   #1349
MikeVick7
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
How is it that you speed up the save game time?

Because I'm not having the retarded demo problem where the game crashes the first time I try to open my save, I want to speed up my Russian save.

Do you delete .pkm files, or something?

Where are these located?

Thanks for any help!
~rpi-fan
Ok...it's actually the .pks files and here's how you do it...

First you have to have your Russian save loaded up and the game running.

Then you go to the Start Menu and click on "Run"

Then type "%temp%" and hit "Ok"

Click on the WWSM 2006 or FM 2006 folder that appears in the box

Then you can just go in and delete all of the .pks files
Old 01-29-2006, 02:01 PM   #1350
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ok...it's actually the .pks files and here's how you do it...

First you have to have your Russian save loaded up and the game running.

Then you go to the Start Menu and click on "Run"

Then type "%temp%" and hit "Ok"

Click on the WWSM 2006 or FM 2006 folder that appears in the box

Then you can just go in and delete all of the .pks files

Thanks!

Actually, managed to find out how on the FM boards about 15 minutes before you posted this.

But it is much appreciated. Didn't speed up my game save too much, but maybe it took 3-4 minutes instead of 5-6.

Something is better than nothing.