Do you have any info about night 1?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #1302
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Thanks for putting that together, hoops. Very helpful. My thoughts:

1) The only Ardent vote I think could have been a wolf not able to switch is cronin's.
2) DT's and Barkeep's votes are interesting. In two votes it went from a 3 way tie to a 5 way tie (well, four and no lynch). That might be a careful route to try and save a fellow wolf, put more candidates at the top. DT in particular is the one that seems most wolfish to me, I feel that way about him a lot though. But I can totally see Barkeep coming up with an idea like putting more people in the mix and hope percentages break for you, and frankly I thought Lathum's callout of BK seeming to know a lot about Sylar was a pretty good one.

People I feel better about: SnDvls, Alan T, Neon Chaos, The Jackal
People I feel less good about: DaddyTorgo, Barkeep49, Greyroofoo, Mr. Wednesday, st.cronin.

VOTE BARKEEP49

Now off to beautiful Milwaukee. Talk to you tomorrow night. Don't lynch me.

Is it possible Path is sylar and had an order in to kill Cronin?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #1303
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I have a question.. it seems like we have a million people with spy actions...

Thomkal, Sndvls, Schmidty, Alan T.. we also have Lathum who can read people's last PM..

Just from the people whom we do know stuff about, we should be able to fill in more holes here.. Unfortunatly my night 1 information isnt very useful.. and Jeheinz actually changed how my role worked between day 1 and day 2. You'll have to trust me there, and we'll discuss how that was changed later. Basically though my day 1 spy was on Ntn as well, and I just found him deep in thought, when I realized he was dead.

Night 1:

Thomkal spied on Ntndeacon, saw him die nothing else
Sndvls spied on ?
Alan T spied on Ntndeacon, saw him dead.
Schmidty spied on ?
Lathum read whom's PM?

night 2:

Thomkal used his other un-named ability last night
Sndvls spied on Alan T
Alan T spied on Hoopsguy
Schmidty spied on ??
Lathum read whom's PM?

Night 3:

Thomkal spied on ?
Sndvls spied on ?
Alan T spied on Schmidty
Schmidty spied on lathum
Lathum read nfg's PM

If people can help fill this in, it would be great.

As per post 1203, Thomkal says he tried to spy on me but was blocked.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #1304
Thomkal
Head Coach

Alan,

I mentioned earlier today I spied on Grey and got what sounds like a similar "ad" if not the exact one that you did earlier.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #1305
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I trailed Mauboy on night 1 I said this in my reveal post
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:48 PM   #1306
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Do you have any info about night 1?

I know you tailed someone...
Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #1307
hoopsguy
General Manager

For what it is worth, Path indicated earlier that he had a non-hero role that is a hero in this format. I checked him out last night to see if he was HRG, since he was the most direct person in suggesting he had a non-good role (per show). But he is not HRG.

Still two more people that are alive and kicking that I scoped as well, neither of which are HRG. I'll discuss if people want to go down that path ... I don't think someone is going to fake-reveal as a role that is pretty clearly in the game so I'm not sure how much advantage there is to holding onto this info.

I know it isn't as good as some of the other spy info, but figured I would share what I've learned from my actions.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #1308
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense to me.

Unvote RendeR
Vote Thomkal

Neon, just for the record, I believe the scenario you detailed about RendeR was probably just a random thing. I say that because I was typing up my vote while RendeR had posted his. I thought I was the first vote on you. Of course, as it turns out you gained trust from me from Ardent.

I claim no knowledge of RendeR's thoughts, but those were mine.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #1309
RendeR
Coordinator

RendeR has had a long day. RendeR worked out....numerous...times..today. RendeR has no thoughts....
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #1310
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
CR can you confirm that you have no other powers? I don't. I was able to choose two people. I know CR said his were assigned.

No powers I am aware of, although jeheinz hinted I might acquire more as the game goes on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #1311
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Night Three Results

Man, that whole thing with the Doc was crazy. But in the end, you're happy that another Company worker is dead. You sleep pretty well, get up, and make some eggs. Nothing much on TV, just some sports news and election coverage. Must be a slow day around the world...

Day/Night 4 has begun, voting and night action deadline is 1 PM EST on Friday, 3/7.

I learned that if someone sweeps you off your feet it is not always a good thing. Especially if they fly........but surprise!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:10 PM   #1312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Now that I'm thinking about my above post, I'm just confusing myself even more. If you could lay out the exact situation between you/olie/nfg/grf for us again, CR, that would be helpful.

Or if someone else remembers what they had said, that works too. I guess I could go and look for quotes..

I'll set it out as a timeline. This is across the first two days. I don't think the exact timing matters, just the order.

1- I get my PM telling me I am Matt Parkman and can communicate with one other person, oliegirl, who is West Rosen. I send her a PM to say hello.
2- She gets back to me and asks me if I know anything about the show I can pass to her.
3- Having read about West Rosen in the thread, I ask olie about her abilities and if flight is one of them.
4- Her last PM to me confirmed her ability (flight, helping her spy and hiding from being spied), and that she could also PM with nfg. She said nfg told her he could also speak with GRF, and that his ability was communicating with two people, whom he could choose (by comparison, I don't get to choose). So olie's PM ability with nfg was chosen by him, not her original ability. And jeheinz said my ability to communicate with West Rosen was preset in my character set (for some reason). She also tells me what she did with her power on N1 and what she intended to do N2.

olie is night killed

5- As olie is dead, I receive a new mental connection, a person I have not yet (nor intend to) reveal.

Everything else is public. Shortly after discovering olie's death and my new connection, nfg came out with his posts, seeking my backing. I confirmed what he said that I could confirm (I was not privy to his GRF suspicions, so that is on him).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #1313
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
No kill - seriously, what is Sylar doing?

Possibilities:
Company hit Sylar last night?
Sylar is on his on/off day and was the Day 2 killer?
Conversion?

I'm up for other suggestions.

FWIW, I can't envision Sylar having a conversion ability ... Company, absolutely, but Sylar is a soloist.

I can think of one other reason for sure. I'm hoping to find some verification as I catch up.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #1314
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
i dunno if anyone believes me at the this point,

nfg22 contacted me on day 2 and claimed to have also contacted oliegirl. He also says she says that she had the same power was "assigned" nfg22 and CR.

Don't know if nfg misunderstood, but what I understand is that olie was chosen by nfg, and that's why she had that power (it was actually his power). Her ability to communicate with me seems to be all from my power. So oliegirl was some sort of non-telepathic mental intersection, and that's it.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #1315
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
For what it is worth, Path indicated earlier that he had a non-hero role that is a hero in this format. I checked him out last night to see if he was HRG, since he was the most direct person in suggesting he had a non-good role (per show). But he is not HRG.

Did you see anyone around me? Anything like that?
Old 03-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #1316
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
4- Her last PM to me confirmed her ability (flight, helping her spy and hiding from being spied), and that she could also PM with nfg.

OK, this pretty much tells me that Sylar tried to kill me last night. I was blinded, lifted high in the air and dropped. Fortunately, I get one free survival on an attempt on my life (I am Adam Monroe), and have an decent but decreasing ability to survive further attempts.

So as I was catching up I was trying to get a sense of who might be able to fly. But if Sylar steals powers from those he kills, and Oliegirl could fly, and there was no kill last night.........I think it ties together nicely.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #1317
path12
Coordinator

I'll get a vote in. I won't be around tomorrow again.

VOTE NFG22
Old 03-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #1318
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OK, this pretty much tells me that Sylar tried to kill me last night. I was blinded, lifted high in the air and dropped. Fortunately, I get one free survival on an attempt on my life (I am Adam Monroe), and have an decent but decreasing ability to survive further attempts.

So as I was catching up I was trying to get a sense of who might be able to fly. But if Sylar steals powers from those he kills, and Oliegirl could fly, and there was no kill last night.........I think it ties together nicely.

Hmm, interesting theory. Not sure if it all fits, though. oliegirl said her ability was only for spying or hiding. I guess Sylar could combine a kill ability he already has with her flight ability, though (it's possible, although I don't know it's a leap I would necessariyl make without further cooberative evidence).

Old 03-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #1319
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Yall are stoopid. GRF is Sylar...serious...Also. How would Lathum get my PM to someone else? Ask GRF if any of my PM's were CCed?
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #1320
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

oops...name calling..I take the first part back. Sorrry...
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:30 AM   #1321
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Not quite the elaborate defence I had been looking forward to. Once again, if Grey is Sylar why did he tell you his power? The only way I could see anything suspicious in the whole thing is if he lied about his power if he wanted to scare you off voting for him. I'm a bit troubled by the cc business as I pointed out. But not troubled enough not to vote for you.

I'm open to revealing my name later today or on Monday.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #1322
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Seems like an easy enough vote, considering his defense was less than convincing.

Vote nfg

I also would be open to revealing my name later.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:49 AM   #1323
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have my concerns for this runaway and how it's come about, because I'm not sure about all of our sources on this.

That said, Occam's Razor states nfg is not a goodie. It would take a conspiracy of some size to get us to this point without it being true.

VOTE NFG

I'll be out all day again until tomorrow night, and since it's Friday night, I probably won't be back early.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:17 AM   #1324
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/STEPHE%7E1.CLA/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #1325
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:

There are other options. Nathan Petrelli could be company and could have tried to kill you. Peter Petrelli could be company and leeched someone else's flight power and tried to kill you. You wouldn't have thought that Sylar would want to drop someone as it would mash their brains, but then again I guess it's time to move away from any assumptions about Sylar's abilities or modus operandi.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:58 AM   #1326
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'll set it out as a timeline. This is across the first two days. I don't think the exact timing matters, just the order.

1- I get my PM telling me I am Matt Parkman and can communicate with one other person, oliegirl, who is West Rosen. I send her a PM to say hello.
2- She gets back to me and asks me if I know anything about the show I can pass to her.
3- Having read about West Rosen in the thread, I ask olie about her abilities and if flight is one of them.
4- Her last PM to me confirmed her ability (flight, helping her spy and hiding from being spied), and that she could also PM with nfg. She said nfg told her he could also speak with GRF, and that his ability was communicating with two people, whom he could choose (by comparison, I don't get to choose). So olie's PM ability with nfg was chosen by him, not her original ability. And jeheinz said my ability to communicate with West Rosen was preset in my character set (for some reason). She also tells me what she did with her power on N1 and what she intended to do N2.

olie is night killed

5- As olie is dead, I receive a new mental connection, a person I have not yet (nor intend to) reveal.

Everything else is public. Shortly after discovering olie's death and my new connection, nfg came out with his posts, seeking my backing. I confirmed what he said that I could confirm (I was not privy to his GRF suspicions, so that is on him).

Hey Chief Rum,

When you check back in, can you tell us what she did with her power on N1 and intended to do on N2? It may give us some clue on her killer.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:02 AM   #1327
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Did you see anyone around me? Anything like that?

No, all I get is "(PlayerX) is not Noah Bennet" - nothing else about who they are, their faction, their powers, or interactions with others.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:40 AM   #1328
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

756 - Alan votes Cronin (1-0)
789 - Render votes Jackal (1-1)
805 - Jackal votes Thomkal (1-1-1)
819 - Cronin votes Schmidty (1-1-1-1)
856 - Neon votes Render (1-1-1-1-1)
859 - path votes Barkeep (1-1-1-1-1-1)
862 - Jackal unvotes Thomkal, votes Grey (1-1-1-1-1-1)
893 - Schmidty votes Cronin (2-1-1-1-1-1) Cronin leads
911 - Chief votes Grey (2-2-1-1-1-1) Grey/Cronin tie
912 - Wednesday votes mauboy (2-2-1-1-1-1-1)
942 - Barkeep votes Wednesday (2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1)
955 - Neon unvotes Render, votes Thomkal (2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1)
971 - SnDvls votes Barkeep (2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1) Grey/Cronin/Barkeep tie
977 - DT votes Wednesday (2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1) Grey/Cronin/BK/Wed tie
990 - Clap votes nfg (2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1)
1010 - Render unvotes Jackal, votes Grey (3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1) Grey in lead
1014 - Narc votes Cronin (3-3-2-2-1-1-1-1) Grey/Cronin tie
1037 - hoops votes Thomkal (3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1) moves Thomkal in tie with BK and Wed, one back from lead
1039 - Neon unvotes Thomkal, votes Cronin (4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1)
1042 - Neon unvotes Cronin, votes Thomkal (3-3-2-2-2-1-1-1)
1043 - Clap unvotes ngf, votes Thomkal (3-3-3-2-2-1-1) moves Thomkal into tie at top with Cronin and Grey
1044 - Lathum votes Barkeep (3-3-3-3-2-1-1) makes 4 way tie at the top
1057 - Thomkal votes Cronin (4-3-3-3-2-1-1) Puts Cronin at the top
1064 - Wednesday unvotes mau, votes Grey (4-4-3-3-2-1) Ties Grey up with Cronin
1072 - Grey votes Cronin (5-4-3-3-2-1) Cronin in the lead again
1087 - Clap unvotes Thomkal, votes Cronin (6-4-3-2-2-1)
1096 - Hoops unvotes Thomkal (6-4-3-2-1-1)
1098 - Neon unvotes Thomkal (6-4-3-2-1) Thomkal now has no votes
1102 - Hoops votes Wednesday (6-4-3-3-1) Ties wed up with BK 3 off of Cronin
1103 - nfg votes Cronin (7-4-3-3-1) Cronin up by three
1106 - mau votes Wednesday (7-4-4-3-1) Wed/grey three off of Cronin
1109 - SnDvls unvotes Barkeep, votes Cronin (8-4-4-2-1)
1129 - Wednesday unvotes Grey, votes Cronin (9-4-3-2-1)
1130 - Grey unvotes Cronin, votes Wednesday (8-5-3-2-1)
1143 - Neon votes Cronin (9-5-3-2-1)
Old 03-07-2008, 06:41 AM   #1329
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I hate slow days without much going on Think I'll try to work out a list of whom I actually trust and don't trust soon.. We should keep in mind there is no weekend game play, so I'm pretty sure alot of people will disappear shortly after deadline today and not come back until some point Monday.

I think if we want any valuable discussion before Monday's 1pm deadline, we might want to have some of it today. I know I usually am fairly busy on monday mornings myself at least!

I'm working under the assumption that NFG is company. I felt he was before Lathum's reveal.. Lathum revealing just seems to make it even more likely, there really is very little possibility that Lathum would do a fake reveal like that at this point.

I'm also thinking if we do a mass reveal we should do it today.. there are only 8 people left without any kind of information.. and I need some direction on what to do with my spy ability tonight I think.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:44 AM   #1330
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Night 1:

Thomkal spied on Ntndeacon, saw him die nothing else
Sndvls spied on mauboy
Alan T spied on Ntndeacon, saw him dead.
Schmidty spied on ?
Lathum read Alan's PM learned he tailed someone

night 2:

Thomkal used his other un-named ability last night
Sndvls spied on Alan T
Alan T spied on Hoopsguy
Schmidty spied on ??
Lathum supposedly had no read PM action

Night 3:

Thomkal attempted to spy on Grey but was blocked by advertisement
Sndvls spied on ?
Alan T spied on Schmidty
Schmidty spied on lathum
Lathum read nfg's PM
Path states he was attacked by flying man (possibly Sylar)
Old 03-07-2008, 06:50 AM   #1331
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'll go ahead and fully reveal, just so people can get a name out there. I was hesitant in revealing previously because I wasn't sure how Sylar's ability worked, or needed to work.. if he needed to figure out where someone was to kill them or what.. As the game has progressed my ability was modified by jeheinz to the point that I don't think there is much different between me and evidentally several other people's powers.

I am Molly Walker. Initially I was told that I would be able to think about someone, locate them on the map and get a partial glimpse to their surroundings to see them and what happened to them. My first night I was told I concentrated on the map and was told Ntndeacon was in Coral Gables, Florida and I saw him thinking.. then realized he wasn't thinking but instead dead.

Night two I received a viagra ad, but Sndvls' description of following me follow someone troubled me since well my role isn't supposed to do that, so I asked Jeheinz about it and he told me that it was a bit difficult to get the whole map thing in, so my role was modified to basically be the standard witness/spy role.. and thus on night 3 I simply followed Schmidty as I mentioned.

Since my power at this point seems replicable by 3-4 people I don't think that I'm really a high priority kill other than just plain revenge at this point.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:16 AM   #1332
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Basically did that to avoid complacency as it all seems to be going too easy. With all the spying and kill avoids that the heroes can do I'm starting to wonder whether there were 5 wolves to start with or if they've got some nasty powers we haven't thought about. It's also easier to do the vote thingy today than Monday.

Things get interesting around 1000 when Render pushes Grey out into the lead. At the time I was strongly considering voting Thomkal but realised he only had one vote and didn't want to cause a fustercluck™. Anyway, this will be my analysis based solely on these results, without considering what day two vote analysis told us.

1) If you buy the wolves trying to centre a vote around Grey, as Lathum is implying then you've got to be suspicious of Grey votes. That would be Jackal, Chief, Render and Wednesday. Wednesday's switch at 1064 tied up the vote between Grey and Cronin, and he only really deserted the sinking ship when it was obvious that Cronin was going down. Of the four his actions certainly look the most suspect.

2) Hoops voting looks questionable. Having heard my reasoning that I didn't want to vote for Thomkal and create a big tied race he went ahead and voted Thomkal. Now he knew that I was planning a vote on Thomkal and as I was still logged on (although I was not around) he may have thought that I might switch from Cronin to Thomkal. Had I done so, that would have put Cronin one behind with a Grey/Thomkal tie at the top. I think it's fair to say that that could have changed the entire vote dynamic as Thom might have voted Grey rather than Cronin. After Thom's reveal he takes his vote off and sits on it. However in his defence he doesn't put his vote on Grey later on who was really the only viable anti-Cronin option at the time. Overall I have to say that hoops' moves here look pretty suspect though.

3) I'm afraid that nfg's vote really doesn't fit in with a picture of him being a wolf. He'd already established the anti-Grey line so why vote for Cronin when the voting is 6-4 Cronin-Grey. Obviously he might fear a retaliatory strike by Grey so he washed his hands of Cronin and tried to get capital by the vote. Just seems a bit too early to give up the fight for Cronin to me. It's hard to say, but I guess the inevitable vote tonight will tell us.

4) Barkeep seemed to be acting in much the same way as Cronin was during the Ardent vote. Maybe this is for Ardent reasons but the episode 1120-23 where Barkeep encourages Neon and mau not to vote Cronin and to vote Wednesday raises a few eyebrows. However, I think that that's really too obvious a ploy by a wolf and I would be surprised if BK is a wolf.

5) Clap looks good for switching to Cronin rather than Grey when Cronin was only one in the lead. I look good for voting Cronin Thomkal looks good for voting Cronin when there was a tie and he could have pushed Grey instead. Most of these only work if Grey isn't a wolf though, of course.

Overall, based solely on these votes I'm more suspicious of hoops and Wednesday. I'm more inclined to trust Clap, Thomkal and nfg.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #1333
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Looking back on the day two voting we need to have a long look at Wednesday.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:21 AM   #1334
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
3) I'm afraid that nfg's vote really doesn't fit in with a picture of him being a wolf. He'd already established the anti-Grey line so why vote for Cronin when the voting is 6-4 Cronin-Grey. Obviously he might fear a retaliatory strike by Grey so he washed his hands of Cronin and tried to get capital by the vote. Just seems a bit too early to give up the fight for Cronin to me. It's hard to say, but I guess the inevitable vote tonight will tell us.

Perhaps it was a little different watching it all unfold in Real time, but NFG was around for quite a while pushing people to vote Grey.. He waited and waited and waited though. He only voted Cronin once pretty much the people around who could possibly save Cronin seemed exhausted votewise. My impression of NFG's vote is that he wanted to save Cronin, but couldn't get enough traction from other people to vote elsewhere and gave up voting Cronin because he didn't want to be killed by Grey, if his power claim was really true (as it appears Grey and NFG didn't really care too much for each other, I could see Grey offing NFG)
Old 03-07-2008, 07:22 AM   #1335
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
There are other options. Nathan Petrelli could be company and could have tried to kill you. Peter Petrelli could be company and leeched someone else's flight power and tried to kill you. You wouldn't have thought that Sylar would want to drop someone as it would mash their brains, but then again I guess it's time to move away from any assumptions about Sylar's abilities or modus operandi.

It certainly could have been someone else with that ability or the power to steal an ability. This is where my ignorance of the show comes in. I defer to the folks who know the characters better than I, and will just amend my story to say that someone who is bad either has or had the ability to fly last night (since I can't come up with another scenario for being lifted high and dropped).
Old 03-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #1336
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It certainly could have been someone else with that ability or the power to steal an ability. This is where my ignorance of the show comes in. I defer to the folks who know the characters better than I, and will just amend my story to say that someone who is bad either has or had the ability to fly last night (since I can't come up with another scenario for being lifted high and dropped).

Well, the two scenerios I see are:

1) Sylar was the night 2 kill of oliegirl, then stole her power and used it to try to kill you. If that is the case why didn't he kill night 1? What was he doing then? Also what was up with the Company on night 2, why did they not kill? Did they have multiple conversions, or multiple missed kills or combination of the two or what? Alot of questions here.

2) Someone with flying ability in this game has it as an assassin type power.. Where they can do exactly what they did to you. I personally probably wouldn't have chosen you, but I don't necessarily think someone targeting you makes them bad.. as at least in my book up till now I knew so little about you and still pretty much have you in my neutral list as far as trust goes. Just like I play on hunches alot, I'm sure others do too and perhaps something you did or said tipped them off to want to try out their hunch on you.

I think if/when more people reveal/get revealed we will be able to piece this together a bit better
Old 03-07-2008, 07:28 AM   #1337
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Dola, and as Narcizo listed possible people who could have the ability, I wouldn't be suprised to see a Nathan Petrelli as a good guy with an assassin type power.. but its all just speculation for now.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:43 AM   #1338
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

The attack on you certainly gives us another reason for revealing as I'd be very interested in hearing if someone is a character you'd expect to be able to fly (ie. a Petrelli).

I'm Nikki Sanders. I'll hold onto what my powers are for the time being. But they don't include the ability to fly.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #1339
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The attack on you certainly gives us another reason for revealing as I'd be very interested in hearing if someone is a character you'd expect to be able to fly (ie. a Petrelli).

I'm Nikki Sanders. I'll hold onto what my powers are for the time being. But they don't include the ability to fly.

Are you taking your medication?
Old 03-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #1340
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I would think it very possible for Adam Monroe to be sylar
Old 03-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #1341
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well, the two scenerios I see are:

1) Sylar was the night 2 kill of oliegirl, then stole her power and used it to try to kill you. If that is the case why didn't he kill night 1? What was he doing then? Also what was up with the Company on night 2, why did they not kill? Did they have multiple conversions, or multiple missed kills or combination of the two or what? Alot of questions here.

2) Someone with flying ability in this game has it as an assassin type power.. Where they can do exactly what they did to you. I personally probably wouldn't have chosen you, but I don't necessarily think someone targeting you makes them bad.. as at least in my book up till now I knew so little about you and still pretty much have you in my neutral list as far as trust goes. Just like I play on hunches alot, I'm sure others do too and perhaps something you did or said tipped them off to want to try out their hunch on you.

I think if/when more people reveal/get revealed we will be able to piece this together a bit better

I guess I'll take Alan's approach....why isn't anyone listening to me!!!

did it ever occur to you that the Company and Sylar alternate night kills?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:19 AM   #1342
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Does anyone need a current vote count? I'd be happy to...but, well...

The main thing is making sure you vote. No vote = no night action.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #1343
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Does anyone need a current vote count? I'd be happy to...but, well...

The main thing is making sure you vote. No vote = no night action.

I'm guessing, given the circumstances, that no-one's really bothered to keep track.

Anyroad, currently without a name claim as far as I can see we have

Claphamsa
The Jackal
Render
Greyroofoo
DaddyTorgo
Mauboy1
Schmidty
Neon Chaos
Mr Wednesday
Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #1344
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'm not company, but I can fly.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #1345
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola, and as Narcizo listed possible people who could have the ability, I wouldn't be suprised to see a Nathan Petrelli as a good guy with an assassin type power.. but its all just speculation for now.

geez...could you out my role anymore? you've been onto it since day 1.

has made me really wonder about you this game, that's why I was engaging with you early.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #1346
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I'm Nathan P. And I can fly! WOOHOOO! SUPER AWESOME!!

I have 2 types of power

1) An ardent-esque "passive" power - I can fly away if attacked by Sylar/Company (random chance of success based on die roll - decreases each time though).
2) A one-time kill which strips me of that ability to fly - haven't used it yet and I'm holding onto it. I've seen before how useful these things can be late in games to end things or swing the game in our favor, should we for some reason get in trouble.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #1347
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote nfg

I thought I already voted, but here I go again.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #1348
hoopsguy
General Manager

Clap - unknown
Hoops - Claire Bennet
The Jackal - unknown
nfg22 - Maury Parkman
RendeR - unknown
Thomkal - DL Hawkins
Lathum - Micah Sanders
path12 - Adam Monroe
Greyroofoo - unknown (some speculation based on powers)
SnDvls - Ando Masahashi
DaddyTorgo - Nathan Petrelli
mauboy1 - unknown
Schmidty - unknown
Neon Chaos - unknown
Chief Rum - Matt Parkman
Barkeep49 - Daniel Linderman
Mr. Wednesday - unknown
Alan T - Molly Walker
Old 03-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #1349
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I would think it very possible for Adam Monroe to be sylar

Quote:
There will be a good amount more names than players, but he won't be told a name that isn't in the game.

Maybe we should try and clear this up once and for all. Heinz does this mean that Sylar won't be given a fake name?
Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #1350
hoopsguy
General Manager

I accept that people should have some concerns over my voting record so far this game. That said, my role has been out there for one day. I'm a frequent scan target early in games. People have had, and will continue to have, opportunities to scan me. The cunning wolf (Ardent) is out of the game. I've got perhaps the most prominent character on the show, which has been uncontested.

Also, HRG found me last night so I'm down to seven unknowns. I'm willing to have some discussions about this as people see fit, although I'm not initially inclined to out him if he doesn't want to come public himself.