Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #1301
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I generally never agree with GE about anything, but I agree that B is definitly more likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
So I have been working on this theory for a while. The wolves did not kill Lathum last night? What does that mean?

A) Lathum is a wolf

or

B) The wolves know that Lathum is the fake seer and while supply us with wrong information. How would they know that? Lathum scanned Telle the first night. The only way possible they know that Lathum is the fake seer is that Telle is a wolf.

B is the much more plausible scenario in my opinion.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #1302
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I generally never agree with GE about anything, but I agree that B is definitly more likely

I don't understand why all of you think that the wolves didn't just kill the bodyguard the night most likely able to get the kill in?

That seems like the most likely scenario when considering the KISS principle.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #1303
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

C) GE is retarted also!

D) the wolves dont know shit about lathum, and the just figured they had a better chance of hittting DT last night!

you people really need my help

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #1304
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

so much for silence

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #1305
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really want to go after Pass tonight... not only did he put his vote on DT less than 5 minutes to deadline when it was obvious DT was done, but he has obviously been on people's radars since the game began. He just isn't acting right.

I just am afraid I am not going to get a good run on him... but I dont have a feel for saldana at all. And I really dont think Ollie is a wolf...

vote telle

I KNOW I am not a wolf, and i believe Hoops would pick a female... so Telle it is!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #1306
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I really want to go after Pass tonight... not only did he put his vote on DT less than 5 minutes to deadline when it was obvious DT was done, but he has obviously been on people's radars since the game began. He just isn't acting right.

I just am afraid I am not going to get a good run on him... but I dont have a feel for saldana at all. And I really dont think Ollie is a wolf...

vote telle

I KNOW I am not a wolf, and i believe Hoops would pick a female... so Telle it is!

I voted for Lathum Day 1.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #1307
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

so our wolves are LSG GE SAldana and ....... and somewhere there is a sorcerer too.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #1308
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote Chief Rum

Place holder vote. No real reason, just wanted to shake things up a bit to see what falls out.

I don't see the run on Telle, it looks too muc like the run on BK and we see where that got us. Who is leading this charge? More of the same names from DT and BK?
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 PM   #1309
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 PM   #1310
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

now i feel better

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #1311
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

dola: looking at this again shows that oliegirl is in the run on Telle which puts her in the middle of the runs on BK, DT and now Telle. We know how the first two turned out...

Sorry for the quick vote change, I should have researched a bit more before making the CR vote.

unvote Chief Rum

vote oliegirl
Old 06-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #1312
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I voted for Lathum Day 1.

okay so you voted for somebody who said he was a seer. that definitely clears you.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #1313
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post

That is the funniest post you have ever had
Old 06-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #1314
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i keep wanting to edit renders name into it, but it just doesnt work

I R Rend... Rende.....

Rawr!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:16 PM   #1315
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
so our wolves are LSG GE SAldana and ....... and somewhere there is a sorcerer too.

That made me giggle
Old 06-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #1316
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Day 1

10 - DaddyTorgo - Lathum (339), LoneStarGirl (538), PackerFanatic (556), mccollins (605), claphamsa (946), SnDvls (659), Mrs. Schmidty (676), saldana (691), oliegirl (707), GoldenEagle (725)
7 - Lathum - DaddyTorgo (250), KWhit (278), Barkeep (283), RendeR (294), Danny (431), Telle (650), Passacaglia (745)
1 - Mrs. Schmidty - EagleFan (362)
1 - EagleFan - Schmidty (394)
1 - saldana - Chief Rum (594)
1 - Alan T - Alan T (778)

Looking at the Day 1 votes on Lathum.. we have a number of cleared/dead villagers in there. There's gotta be at least one wolf amongst the rest.

VOTE PASSACAGLIA
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #1317
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well why didn't you tell me he was our spy before the lynch.. sheesh I would have moved my vote!

Lets try it again today!

Vote Saldana

thats it...thats your answer...you call me out as being wolfish, but then do the same thing and it is ok...of course i didnt know Barkeep was the spy, but i at least made a vote that wasnt meaningless.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #1318
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I think we found Lathum and Saldana, now which is which?
Old 06-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #1319
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Something doesn't settle with me - and I will be around to possibly this tomorrow.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #1320
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
wtf are you retarted?

vote saldana!

how is that a retarded question...why was it bad for me but good enough for him

and sndvls, i have no role, i am as vanilla as they come, i just dont like dying early, and under a normal ruleset, i have no means of self preservation...this game is alot different in that respect.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #1321
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

becasue he is the duke, unless there is some crazy wolf role we dont knwo about!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #1322
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
thats it...thats your answer...you call me out as being wolfish, but then do the same thing and it is ok...of course i didnt know Barkeep was the spy, but i at least made a vote that wasnt meaningless.

You have played long enough to know as well as I do that it is alot different for someone who is cleared to put their vote somewhere versus someone who is not cleared to put their vote somewhere. I highly doubt that people will be looking through my votes here to figure out if I am good or bad, whereas we possibly will with yours or Goldeneagle who also threatened to do the same thing by throwing a vote on me.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #1323
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

GL villagers!!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #1324
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
okay so you voted for somebody who said he was a seer. that definitely clears you.

Post 749 is where I say that I thought we were villager/villager that day. IIRC, that's the post that made you jump on me as if I said I *knew* we were villager/villager. Anyway, my stated intent then was to save both Lathum and DT.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #1325
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Post 749 is where I say that I thought we were villager/villager that day. IIRC, that's the post that made you jump on me as if I said I *knew* we were villager/villager. Anyway, my stated intent then was to save both Lathum and DT.

okay so what is your reason for voting for him now? You said you THOUGHT he was a villager... why are you voting for a villager?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #1326
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
okay so what is your reason for voting for him now? You said you THOUGHT he was a villager... why are you voting for a villager?

I just directed you to the posts! Like I said then, my hope was for a tie and no lynch.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #1327
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

okay, I dont know if this made any sense. I am really tired.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #1328
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
becasue he is the duke, unless there is some crazy wolf role we dont knwo about!

and...???

its not like i voted for him.

just because he demonstrated the duke role yesterday doesnt mean he shouldnt have to act in the best interests of the village...what's good for the goose....
Old 06-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #1329
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
You have played long enough to know as well as I do that it is alot different for someone who is cleared to put their vote somewhere versus someone who is not cleared to put their vote somewhere. I highly doubt that people will be looking through my votes here to figure out if I am good or bad, whereas we possibly will with yours or Goldeneagle who also threatened to do the same thing by throwing a vote on me.

i have also played long enough to know that there is such a thing as a wolf duke...granted, i doubt that is likely since no one countered your claim, but i really disagree that just because you are a known factor means your votes arent the same value as anyone elses...and at this particular moment, i would say barkeep would agree.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #1330
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, if you had been on someone that anyone other than yourself wanted to lynch, it is likely some people would have followed you, since you are the center of the COT...you should be leading the vote, not being a throwaway
Old 06-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #1331
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Considering Saldana didn't even vote to save BK either.. and he's trying to throw suspicion my way, I think he should be taken care of soon. At this point I don't think I'll be able to take anything he says for face value without assuming he has some wolf motive behind it.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #1332
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola, if you had been on someone that anyone other than yourself wanted to lynch, it is likely some people would have followed you, since you are the center of the COT...you should be leading the vote, not being a throwaway

Well then.. hopefully as the center of the COT I will be a bit more persuasive today in getting people to follow me to vote you than i was yesterday.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #1333
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Considering Saldana didn't even vote to save BK either.. and he's trying to throw suspicion my way, I think he should be taken care of soon. At this point I don't think I'll be able to take anything he says for face value without assuming he has some wolf motive behind it.

whatever alan, you are going to keep pushing it until you lynch me, fine, i am a villager, plain and simple, waste another day...you for some reason think you dont have the same responsibilities as the rest of the village, whereas I think at this point, you should have more....i hardly think asking you to explain your lack of action is casting suspicion, since that would so obviously be a waste of time...we know who you are, i just want to know why you did nothing helpful today.

as far as my vote goes, when i voted, it was hardly a done deal for BK, and I put my vote where it moved Chief Rum to within 2 votes of the lead...perhaps if you hadnt thrown yours away on my, you could have made it one
Old 06-26-2008, 08:21 PM   #1334
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well then.. hopefully as the center of the COT I will be a bit more persuasive today in getting people to follow me to vote you than i was yesterday.

maybe you would be more successful if there were actually any reason to other than your long standing paranoia and obsession over me.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #1335
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I don't really believe you at all
Old 06-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #1336
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't really believe you at all

i wont say you arent annoying me a little bit with this whole bit, but i would likely be riding you just as hard if you hadnt proven yourself yesterday.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #1337
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Heck, maybe I am completely wrong.. but right now I feel the following is likely the case:

Lathum is the cultist.
Saldana is the cunning wolf
Telle is another wolf

But what do I know, I'm pretty bad at this game!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #1338
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i have also played long enough to know that there is such a thing as a wolf duke...granted, i doubt that is likely since no one countered your claim, but i really disagree that just because you are a known factor means your votes arent the same value as anyone elses...and at this particular moment, i would say barkeep would agree.

i dont think there is one here.... there have been no hints of special rolls!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #1339
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i wont say you arent annoying me a little bit with this whole bit, but i would likely be riding you just as hard if you hadnt proven yourself yesterday.

I'll be more than happy to say after the game what I was trying to do with my vote today at the end, but couldn't because the situation didn't arise. I'm not going to dignify your attacks with an answer right now because I don't trust you and giving you the idea would actually ruin any attempt that I have to try to do it later.

Plus I think you're just trying to stir it up to the point where everyone thinks it is just personal between you and me and they leave you alone just like I used to do with Blade back when he would come after me when I was a wolf. I have no desire to give you the opportunity to do that either.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #1340
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Heck, maybe I am completely wrong.. but right now I feel the following is likely the case:

Lathum is the cultist.
Telle is another wolf

i never said that, and you know it the only reason i keep fighting with you is because I dont want another wasted day.

i have a really busy morning at work tomorrow, and its time to put my girls to bed, so i am going to vote now...

vote passacaglia

he is a lot different than i have ever seen him before in this game, so its just a hunch for me at this point.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #1341
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Lathum is the cultist.
Telle is another wolf

so you think you have 3 of the wolf roles nailed?

who are you JEHeinze?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #1342
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

I agrre with him on one

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #1343
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not as busy around here as I expected. Going to be logging off now (feel free to call me UTR ) as it's almost 11 and my Comcast has begung to die out every night after 11. Slowly we lose channels on th eTV and eventually all internet and TV is gone. They say it's not happening but I found out that my neighbor is having the exact same thing happening as well over the last 5 days. Comcast sucks!!! Can I vote for them for the lynch tomorrow?

Not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow. The 3 o'clock deadline kind of sucks for me but I'll try to get one some at work tomorrow if possible.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #1344
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:

vote telle

If you want to vote for Pass, then vote for Pass. It gives another candidate instead of just adding to the run on telle.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #1345
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Just got home and playing catch up
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #1346
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Comcast sucks!!! Can I vote for them for the lynch tomorrow?

I "lynched" Comcast about 1 1/2 months ago. I only miss them when I have to do large (100+ MB) downloads at home.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 PM   #1347
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
UNVOTE EAGLEFAN
VOTE BARKEEP49
1 minute before deadline??

regarding an explanation:
Quote:
No one asked me to.

Go for it champ.

The first day you seemed MUCH quieter than normal and kept your vote on a 3rd party candidate until right before deadline.

The second day you were back to your normal (from what I've seen) persistent questioning villager self, but it really went from one extreme to the other between the two days.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 PM   #1348
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I "lynched" Comcast about 1 1/2 months ago. I only miss them when I have to do large (100+ MB) downloads at home.

RCN in da house -- plus I get the Big Ten Network, which comcast doesn't give you.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #1349
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post

Go for it champ.

The first day you seemed MUCH quieter than normal and kept your vote on a 3rd party candidate until right before deadline.

The second day you were back to your normal (from what I've seen) persistent questioning villager self, but it really went from one extreme to the other between the two days.

I didn't have much of a dog in the fight, but felt like I should get something going at the end. When looking at the votes, I didn't like BK's vote for Lathum.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:24 PM   #1350
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post

Go for it champ.

I'd actually rather him not explain his vote there.

I also think if people are still not going to follow my vote on Saldana, the next best vote would be for Telle as it would help seperate alot of perceived alliances that currently are showing up as well as help give a data point for Lathum.