Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #1251
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day Two

#310 10:47 Danny votes Julio (1)
#338 02:19 Narcizo votes LoneStarGirl (1)
#341 03:19 Danny unvotes Julio (0)
#341 03:19 Danny votes Bhlloy (1)
#342 03:20 CrimsonFox votes Chief Rum (1)
#353 03:57 Narcizo unvotes LoneStarGirl (0)
#353 03:57 Narcizo votes Bhlloy (2)
#364 09:30 Autumn votes Chief (2)

#370 09:51 LoneStarGirl votes Chubby (1)
#375 10:03 GOD votes CrimsonFox (1)
#377 10:40 Julio votes Chief (3)
#390 11:30 Bhlloy votes Chubby (2)
#399 11:53 CrimsonFox unvotes Chief (2)
#399 11:53 CrimsonFox votes GoldenEagle (1)
#401 11:59 GoldenEagle votes Chubby (3)
#403 12:04 CrimsonFox unvotes GoldenEagle (0)
#403 12:04 CrimsonFox votes Bhlloy (3)
#404 12:06 Passacaglia votes Chief Rum (3)
#408 12:11 Autumn unvotes Chief Rum (2)
#408 12:11 Autumn votes GoldenEagle (1)
#409 12:16 CrimsonFox unvotes Bhlloy (2)
#409 12:16 CrimsonFox votes GoldenEagle (2)
#411 12:19 Jackal votes GoldenEagle (3)
#444 14:08 Julio unvotes Chief (1)
#444 14:08 Julio votes Chubby (4)

#448 14:30 Zinto votes Bhlloy (3)
#464 15:04 LoneStarGirl unvotes Chubby (3)
#464 15:04 LoneStarGirl votes Julio (1)
#501 16:12 Bhlloy unvotes Chubby (3)
#501 16:12 Bhlloy votes Julio (2)
#502 16:15 GoldenEagle unvotes Chubby (2)
#502 16:15 GoldenEagle votes Bhlloy (4)
#567 19:12 Chubby votes Bhlloy (5)
#572 19:32 Chief voes Julio (3)
#577 19:51 Britrock votes Julio (4)

#586 20:20 Bhlloy claims Ray

#588 20:22 Bhlloy unvotes Julio (3)
#588 20:22 Bhlloy votes Chubby (3)
#595 20:29 Zinto unvotes Bhlloy (4)
#598 20:35 Britrock unvotes Julio (3)
#598 20:35 Britrock votes Chubby (4)
#606 20:42 Zinto votes GoldenEagle (4)
#614 20:53 Danny unvotes Bhlloy (3)
#614 20:53 Danny votes Julio (4)
#669 21:54 LoneStarGirl unvotes Julio (3)
#669 21:54 LoneStarGirl votes GoldenEagle (5)
#673 21:55 Bhlloy unvotes Chubby (3)
#673 21:55 Bhlloyvotes GoldenEagle (6)

bhlloy 3 - Narcizo (353), GE (502), Chubby (567)
GoldenEagle 6 - Autumn (408), CrimsonFox (409), The Jackal (411), Zinto (606), LoneStarGirl (669), bhlloy (673)
Julio Riddols 2 - Chief (572), Danny (614)
Chubby 2 - Julio Riddols (444), Britrock (598)
Chief 1 - Passacaglia (404)
CrimsonFox 1 - GOD (375)
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:24 AM   #1252
Danny
Head Coach

Or do you think that without ever talking to the other wolves, i make up some crazy story, out my fellow wolf, try and clear 3 peoPle who are villagers all in th middle pf the night on a day wen brit was an auto lynch?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:25 AM   #1253
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Danny - there is a gap between daybreak and you coming out with the story. I don't think you'd feel any need to discuss it with Britrock and if you knew Pass was unavailable then yes I think there's a chance you might come out with it - if you waited you wouldn't be able to use it.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:26 AM   #1254
Danny
Head Coach

Youve been a wolf with me narc, you know there is absolutely no chance i do that without getting my fellow wolves thoughts first.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #1255
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I've made unilateral decisions like that as a wolf on occasion for the same reason. I need to come out with a story and there's no wolves around to discuss it with. It's tough but if you play with odd time-zones then you have to accept it.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:28 AM   #1256
Danny
Head Coach

Before the nk result i posted i would be out for a few hours, it was wednesday game night. And how the hell would i have known pass was having cpu troubles? you domt get a full recap of past wolf messages when being comverted. There would have been no reason to rush out some crazy story
Old 05-25-2012, 03:29 AM   #1257
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Youve been a wolf with me narc, you know there is absolutely no chance i do that without getting my fellow wolves thoughts first.

That's not how I remember it. I remember you not being around a whole heap, leaving me to make bogus decisions on my own and then I was lynched.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #1258
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Anyway, stop distracting me. I'm trying to decide who looks the more likely wolf. I thought you'd finished with this argument.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #1259
Danny
Head Coach

[quote=Narcizo;2661235]I've made unilateral decisions like that as a wolf on occasion for the same reason. I need to come out with a story and there's no wolves around to discuss it with. It's tough but if you play with odd time-zones then you have to accept it.[/]

thats you, i dont have an pdd time zome. I also dont do thimgs like that which you should knpw havong been a wolf with me. I always put out my thoughts first
Old 05-25-2012, 03:45 AM   #1260
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

To be honest Danny that argument is like me saying that I would have night killed you if I was a wolf. Sure, it might be true and all, but you know, it's what I'd say if I was a wolf as well.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #1261
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

vote crimsonfox
vote nightfall
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #1262
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:48 AM   #1263
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I await Passa's story with breath a-baited. Seems he was being needlessly cryptic last night but who knows. I shan't post my analysis of the Chief vs Pass until then as payback.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #1264
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

No hurry though.

Vote CrimsonFox
Vote Nightfall
Old 05-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #1265
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Of course it does, ive missed probqnly 5-10 deadline as a villager overqll, i have not pnce missed a deadline as a wolf. This wasnt a day 1 absense that could beexllained by not checking in yet

Something you should be thinking out, considering I missed a deadline this game, no?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #1266
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

thinking about*

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #1267
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Now when I think about it, I know that Danny has missed votes as a wolf. That's partly why I voted him in whatever game it was when we were both wolves. I'm not sure it's particularly relevent though. I read it as hyperbole on his part.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #1268
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
You see, this reminds me of something in the Chess game, Heinz and Jackal. And that was a wolf-wolf exchange.

I was just thinking that if I ever get the time, and if people are up for a very non-vanilla game, and if we can get at least 20 people, Chess 2 would be fun.

When's the next deadline after this?

VOTE CRIMSONFOX
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #1269
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Pass, I hope you're currently working on a long post confirming things with Danny's story or addressing them, because it does little for my confidence in him that you continue to dodge his story.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #1270
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Pass, I hope you're currently working on a long post confirming things with Danny's story or addressing them, because it does little for my confidence in him that you continue to dodge his story.

Not really. I kind of haven't wanted to ruin the flow of the nightfall voting. But with the long weekend coming, it might be best to have this talk now, if we can't have it Tuesday.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #1271
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Anyway, sorry if I misled people about my computer issues -- I only said that to explain why I wasn't around in the morning. I didn't miss the vote because of the computer issues. I just had stuff to do, and since I am Ronnie, and neither a villager nor a wolf, whether I voted or not just didn't matter to me.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #1272
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Anyway, sorry if I misled people about my computer issues -- I only said that to explain why I wasn't around in the morning. I didn't miss the vote because of the computer issues. I just had stuff to do, and since I am Ronnie, and neither a villager nor a wolf, whether I voted or not just didn't matter to me.

So you back Danny on everything he is saying?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #1273
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Anyway, Danny is lying, though. Part of my role was to find the guy with evidence on me and eliminate them. I wasn't told if I had the ability to eliminate that person -- I asked and was told I would find out later. Obviously, Danny is that guy. Best I can come up with is some sort of extra win condition he has to eliminate me, and that's why he made up the seer nonsense -- to get the wolves to attack me, since he figured that trying hard to get me lynched would raise suspicion.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #1274
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyway, Danny is lying, though. Part of my role was to find the guy with evidence on me and eliminate them. I wasn't told if I had the ability to eliminate that person -- I asked and was told I would find out later. Obviously, Danny is that guy. Best I can come up with is some sort of extra win condition he has to eliminate me, and that's why he made up the seer nonsense -- to get the wolves to attack me, since he figured that trying hard to get me lynched would raise suspicion.

Hmm, odd. So, as Ronnie, you have the ability to search for the person who has evidence on you?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #1275
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

As in, you submit a name every night, and EF tells you if you have found him?

Old 05-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #1276
Autumn
Head Coach

Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #1277
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Hmm, odd. So, as Ronnie, you have the ability to search for the person who has evidence on you?

Quote:
As in, you submit a name every night, and EF tells you if you have found him?

Yes.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #1278
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Not what I was expecting I have to admit.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #1279
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not what I was expecting I have to admit.

Yes, me neither.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #1280
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes.

Have you now submitted Danny's name and gotten a confirmation he has the evidence on you? I would imagine that would trigger whatever your ability with him is.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #1281
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Have you now submitted Danny's name and gotten a confirmation he has the evidence on you? I would imagine that would trigger whatever your ability with him is.

No, but I was told that the person who had evidence on me found out who I was, and I was told who it was. So I took it to mean that that "mini-game" had ended.

Out for a long lunch, I'll answer whatever other questions you guys have when I get back.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #1282
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Best I can come up with is some sort of extra win condition he has to eliminate me, and that's why he made up the seer nonsense -- to get the wolves to attack me, since he figured that trying hard to get me lynched would raise suspicion.

This just sounds wrong. He'd rather invent a far-fetched seer ability for you to get the wolves to kill you rather than steer the vote towards you? I don't think it would be difficult for him to push you into the equation of Chief and me rather than "clearing" you.

Then again why would you lie about it? I don't get it.

I really wish I hadn't voted nightfall now. Then again Crimson hasn't done anything to dispell the idea that he's a wolf so I guess it isn't too bad. I'm be severely pissed off with him if he wasn't converted.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #1283
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

What really annoys me is that I was all ready to accept Danny's story - I think the evidence against Chief is stronger than that against Passa and I'd promised myself that the next time there's a case of a (relatively) simple explanation and a convoluted one I'd break the habit of a werewolf lifetime and take the simple explanation. But now? I've no idea what to make of it.

Why didn't you post this yesterday Pass? If you were worried about the wolves targeting you as a seer why didn't you simply refute it yesterday? I don't understand what you gain by waiting till now.

And, obviously, Danny what say you to this unexpected turn of events?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #1284
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, I think we can safely put away the second wolf team theory (that Danny and Pass actually opted for that option, regardless of their statements here), since it's clear Danny and Pass aren't working together.

Pass's story would seem to confirm that the videotape (or evidence) whatever was out there. That would lend credence to Danny's story that he has this videotape, and thus to his story as a whole.

Pass, you said Danny was lying. What part of what he said is a lie?

From what I can see, since he chose the "make you a villager" option, supposedly, you wouldn't necessarily know of his other choices or be able to verify much of what he said.

I would imagine, though, that his choice would affect your win conditions, which would seem to have changed if he is right. You were notified he found you. Were you notified that Danny was the one, or just that the unknown person had found you? And were you told your win conditions had changed?

Old 05-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #1285
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
No, but I was told that the person who had evidence on me found out who I was, and I was told who it was. So I took it to mean that that "mini-game" had ended.

Out for a long lunch, I'll answer whatever other questions you guys have when I get back.

OK
1) Why didn't you mention this earlier?
2) Do you have any victory conditions now or have you lost? Care to share what these victory conditions are if you have any?
3) What the fuuuu...?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #1286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If you were worried about the wolves targeting you as a seer why didn't you simply refute it yesterday?

What's funny, too, is what do the wolves have to worry about with Pass as a seer anyway? As we have already noted, the only undiscovered wolf is a cunning wolf. The seer, original or created, is of no value to the village and no threat to the wolves. So, at least with respect to seer abilities, the wolves shouldn't be any more likely to lynch Pass than anyone else.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #1287
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

We seem set on CF for today, and then we go into the weekend, so I guess the good news is that we have some time to explore this.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #1288
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
... since it's clear Danny and Pass aren't working together.

I'm not 100% sure of that but I don't know what to think any more.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #1289
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not 100% sure of that but I don't know what to think any more.

But what value would be gained by either by acting like they are not in step with one another? Danny has clearly taken a hit by this. And Pass probably would have been fine riding along with the trust Danny was attempting to build.

I don't see the gain to be realized in this situation from two partners acting like they aren't working together.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #1290
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I don't see the gain for Danny coming out with a lie that is going to be refuted, either by Pass being night killed or by Pass, you know, saying it's a lie. And to continue arguing about it after Pass wasn't night killed last night.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #1291
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

All I know after catching up is nothing seems very easy to understand today, where yesterday it seemed we had a pretty clear path to the end game. Based on last nights kill, I wonder how much longer I will be around, since the pattern of night kills seems kind of random..

I still feel like Danny has a good idea whats going on, and one of the two he suspects seems like the most logical choice to take our chances with after tonight.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #1292
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

But if he is the one that is truly lying..

FUCK EA
Old 05-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #1293
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Well he sure is working hard at it.

FUCK EA
Old 05-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #1294
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
What really annoys me is that I was all ready to accept Danny's story - I think the evidence against Chief is stronger than that against Passa and I'd promised myself that the next time there's a case of a (relatively) simple explanation and a convoluted one I'd break the habit of a werewolf lifetime and take the simple explanation. But now? I've no idea what to make of it.

Why didn't you post this yesterday Pass? If you were worried about the wolves targeting you as a seer why didn't you simply refute it yesterday? I don't understand what you gain by waiting till now.

And, obviously, Danny what say you to this unexpected turn of events?

For one, I was trying to figure out Danny's angle. It kind of blindsided me. Also, by not mentioning it at all, I thought that it would get lost in the shuffle.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #1295
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I think we can safely put away the second wolf team theory (that Danny and Pass actually opted for that option, regardless of their statements here), since it's clear Danny and Pass aren't working together.

Pass's story would seem to confirm that the videotape (or evidence) whatever was out there. That would lend credence to Danny's story that he has this videotape, and thus to his story as a whole.

Pass, you said Danny was lying. What part of what he said is a lie?

From what I can see, since he chose the "make you a villager" option, supposedly, you wouldn't necessarily know of his other choices or be able to verify much of what he said.

I would imagine, though, that his choice would affect your win conditions, which would seem to have changed if he is right. You were notified he found you. Were you notified that Danny was the one, or just that the unknown person had found you? And were you told your win conditions had changed?

The part where I'm the seer is the lie. He's right that I win with the villagers now, but I don't count as a villager. I don't know anything about his choices, but I was told that Danny found me, although I think Danny had already posted about me by that point, so the message I got was a reference to that. I was told that my win conditions changed.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #1296
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't see the gain for Danny coming out with a lie that is going to be refuted, either by Pass being night killed or by Pass, you know, saying it's a lie. And to continue arguing about it after Pass wasn't night killed last night.

I think the issue may just be that Danny is a villager, with a special win condition.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #1297
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So, Pass, given you're with the village now for sure, what are your thoughts on what Danny is doing? And on the prospects for the last wolf, including myself and Narc?

I'm presuming you're telling the truth about being Ronnie. If you're not, of course, I would recommend to whomever is Ronnie that they reveal themselves. But I think it woul dbe an extraordinary circumstance for you to not be Ronnie.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #1298
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, you kinda answered some of that.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #1299
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
So, Pass, given you're with the village now for sure, what are your thoughts on what Danny is doing? And on the prospects for the last wolf, including myself and Narc?

I'm presuming you're telling the truth about being Ronnie. If you're not, of course, I would recommend to whomever is Ronnie that they reveal themselves. But I think it woul dbe an extraordinary circumstance for you to not be Ronnie.

My hunch is that since Danny was a villager, I win with them, and that if a wolf found me, I would win with the wolves.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #1300
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My hunch is that since Danny was a villager, I win with them, and that if a wolf found me, I would win with the wolves.

So if danny is a wolf, you are too?

Playing devil's advocate
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote