Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-11-2006, 07:40 PM   #1201
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
My gut (and my recent "investigation" of him), tells me that I shouldn't vote for who he votes for. I'll go with the guys votes who I trust:

UNVOTE PATH 12

VOTE JEEBERD

I'm not forgeting Grammaticus though.

Fixing this:

UNVOTE PATH 12

VOTE JEEBERD
Old 01-11-2006, 07:41 PM   #1202
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Okay. I'm out for the night. I'm going to leave my vote for Alan T as is, since it seems as if the tide is turning that way. I hope that's the right decision.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #1203
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I have never actually "accused" of definitely being a DE, drama queen.

All I've done is look up a few (like 4) people that struck me as suspicious, and I've only tabbed two (non-Mr. Wed and path) as being "fishy". As an aside, I said that you would only look fishy if my my small suspicion of Jesse was true, so stop getting your panties in a bunch.

That should say

"I have never actually "accused" anyone of definitely being a DE, drama queen. ".

Also, I just think it's funny that the person who accused me of not helping and hurting the villagers (which I was and am) in the last WW game I played in, is being semi-angrily defensive when I mention his name, but never actually say that I think he's a DE. I actually have time for this game, and am trying to help us (Wizards) win by actually trying to sort through the evidence and making observations about people. I would have thought you'd approve of that Dubb. What's up?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:05 PM   #1204
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That should say

"I have never actually "accused" anyone of definitely being a DE, drama queen. ".

Also, I just think it's funny that the person who accused me of not helping and hurting the villagers (which I was and am) in the last WW game I played in, is being semi-angrily defensive when I mention his name, but never actually say that I think he's a DE. I actually have time for this game, and am trying to help us (Wizards) win by actually trying to sort through the evidence and making observations about people. I would have thought you'd approve of that Dubb. What's up?

I'm not getting angry, defensive yes. I'm trying to protect myself since I know I'm good and attempting to get my point across. Gramm never came out and said he was the duke untill later. He asked questions about how to use the role without acting like he was actually the duke, much as I did when I first started playing the game.

I began to get curious and figured everyone was experienced enough to notice what he was doing. At that point I asked him if he was planning on using his power.

At his point it becomes fishy. I believe he was being honest and had no clue what the best play for his role was. If he was an experienced player I would say he could be lieing, but as is I'm inclined to believe him. I'm just getting my point across much as you are.

You then get a hair brained idea about me and him getting together and making up the duke role for him. So I came I got my point across that that was probably the dumbest theory I've ever heard of. If he is bad he simply saw he got my attention when I tried to finger his role and he ran with it.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #1205
Poli
FOFC Survivor

OOG: Mr. Powers, please check your HT mail. I have a question about goalkeepers.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #1206
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
You then get a hair brained idea about me and him getting together and making up the duke role for him. So I came I got my point across that that was probably the dumbest theory I've ever heard of.

You're being so emotional. I'm just calling it the way I see it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but at least I'm putting forth the full effort my genius mind can muster.

As far as my musings in this game being the dumbest theory you've ever heard of, you've obviously never heard of the Flat Earth Society.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #1207
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Considering I've never been on a winning wolf/mafia/whatever side, I'm flattered dubb thinks I'm one of the all-time great baddies.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #1208
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

And, does anybody have a current count?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #1209
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You're being so emotional. I'm just calling it the way I see it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but at least I'm putting forth the full effort my genius mind can muster.

As far as my musings in this game being the dumbest theory you've ever heard of, you've obviously never heard of the Flat Earth Society.

OK, I take back what I said about dumbest. I have heard of the flat earth society.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #1210
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Considering I've never been on a winning wolf/mafia/whatever side, I'm flattered dubb thinks I'm one of the all-time great baddies.
Maybe it was my newness to the game, but I've always considered you a great player. I seem to recall you helping us to a villager victory. Maybe I was wrong.

I should update my signature, though.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:23 PM   #1211
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I've seldom survived to the end of villager victories, although to an extent that's the nature of these games. One that I do remember is the X-Com game, where the good guys won more in spite of me than because of me.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:28 PM   #1212
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I make a three-way tie between me, path12, and Alan T right now, with Jeebs trailing at four votes. If no votes come in, I will break the tie by switching to Alan because I believe I lose the tiebreaker.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:28 PM   #1213
saldana
Pro Starter

2 minutes to go

3 way tie at 6
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #1214
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
2 minutes to go

3 way tie at 6

Who is it that're tied?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #1215
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

UNVOTE path12
VOTE Alan T

It's my head on the block, and I really don't have a preference for one over the other.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #1216
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Right now, 6 for me, 5 for path12, 7 for Alan T.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:30 PM   #1217
saldana
Pro Starter

voting closed
Old 01-11-2006, 08:31 PM   #1218
dacman
College Benchwarmer

I have:

Alan T 7
Mr. W 6
Path 6
Jeeber 3
Old 01-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #1219
Schmidty
Coordinator

Wow. This is obviously a pivotal point in the game.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #1220
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Moment of truth coming.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #1221
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

well geesh, that will teach me to take care of a work phone call. COme back and a huge swing to lynch me

Well you all guessed wrongly.

Good luck though on getting the rest of the bad guys. I always wanted to be the first person falsely lynched in a game!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #1222
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Anyone else notice that I seem to have some special "people vote with me instantaneously" power this game?

This worries me a little bit, though I think I'm on the right track here.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:35 PM   #1223
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Of course, if Alan turns out to be a normal wizard, my head will still be on the block tomorrow, but there you are... maybe I can actually do something useful other than bringing suspicion on myself...

Old 01-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #1224
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Of course, if Alan turns out to be a normal wizard, my head will still be on the block tomorrow, but there you are... maybe I can actually do something useful other than bringing suspicion on myself...

I think your head would be more than just on the block tommorrow, it would be in the basket.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #1225
saldana
Pro Starter

For the second night in a row, it comes down to the last second, but this time amongst three of you. The rattling breath of the Dementor is the only sound in the room as Mr. Wednesdaychanges his vote at the Zero hour to save his own soul. AlanT barely says a word as the Dementor approaches. He almost doesn't seem to realize what is about to happen to him. The hood falls back and the Kiss is delivered without any sound of protest from AlanT.

The crowd of you rush over as soon as the Dementor moves away and anxiously tear the sleeve off Alan's robes. Everyone stops dead in their tracks as they realize there is nothing there. Frenzied now, you tear off the other sleeve, hoping for some reason the mark is on the right arm instead. But again, there is nothing there. The rush of satisfaction from the previous two nights is today replaced by confusion, suspicion, and despair as you realize that AlanT was a Wizard.

You all move off from the pub and head to Alan's rooms...a search of his closets yield jars of disgusting looking creatures, powders, and pieces of dead animals. The final piece of the puzzle comes from the basement, where a large bubbling cauldron sits upon a bright blue flame. AlanT was the Potions Master

final Day 2 votes:

AlanT - (7) Passacaglia, Coffee Warlord, Raiders Army, RPI-Fan, Dubb93, Ardent Enthusiast, Mr. Wednesday

Mr. W. - (6) Dacman, coder, Path12, WVUFan, TazFTW, Desnudo

Path12 - (5) Grammaticus, Lathum, JeeberD, KingFC22, Jesse_Ewiak

JeeberD - (4) AlanT, St Cronin, Superman=#54, Schmidty
Old 01-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #1226
Schmidty
Coordinator

I need to go make dinner (florentine pizza), but I'll be checking every 15 minutes or so. I hope and pray that AlanT was a DE.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:46 PM   #1227
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Potions Master. He was Snape. He was evil anyway.

Well, shit fuck damn hell. Any bright ideas?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:48 PM   #1228
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, that fucking sucks. I say that we have quite a few new people (other than Mr. W) who need to their posts and actions scrutinized more deeply....
Old 01-11-2006, 08:48 PM   #1229
dacman
College Benchwarmer

What the hell is a potions master?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:49 PM   #1230
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

FUCK! I knew Path or Mr. W was the way to go today.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:49 PM   #1231
saldana
Pro Starter

Night 3 has begun...deadline for night actions is 9:30 am (since there were no objections)
Old 01-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #1232
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Potions Master. He was Snape. He was evil anyway.

Well, shit fuck damn hell. Any bright ideas?

Ah, true. Wasn't thinking of that; however, aren't there theories that although Snape "did something bad" (spoiler-protection), he might have done that thing to that person as a promise?
Old 01-11-2006, 08:51 PM   #1233
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Ah, true. Wasn't thinking of that; however, aren't there theories that although Snape "did something bad" (spoiler-protection), he might have done that thing to that person as a promise?

I tend to think he did indeed do that as a promise, honestly.

But neither here nor there at this point. I WOULD like to know just what the hell a potions master does/did in this game, though.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:52 PM   #1234
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm starting to get the feeling that we're 1/3 of the way to spending three days chasing ghosts.

The way this lynch played out, at least two of the three people up for vote were wizards (myself and Alan T). I don't know about path12, but he wasn't in immediate danger at the time of the big swing to Alan, which makes me think that the ringleaders of the swing were most likely doing it out of good intentions.

If I don't wrapped up in defending myself tomorrow, maybe I'll try to dig into the rest of the suspect list -- I think people who did not change their vote today (or cast a single late vote) should get some particular attention.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:54 PM   #1235
Poli
FOFC Survivor

That sucks. Sorry, Alan. We'll avenge you.

That thing to that person...shrouded in mystery.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #1236
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
I tend to think he did indeed do that as a promise, honestly.

But neither here nor there at this point. I WOULD like to know just what the hell a potions master does/did in this game, though.
Agreed.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #1237
saldana
Pro Starter

i realized while updating post 1 that i have told you what everyone's role was upon their death (although not necessarily what they do ) except for Blade.

Blade was the Master of Defense Against the Dark Arts

here is an updated roster for those scoring at home.

1.Alan T, Wizard, Potions Master, Lynched Day 3
2.SnDvls, Death Eater, Occlumens, Lynched Day 2
3.Barkeep49, Wizard, Retired Auror, Murdered Night 1
4.Path12
5.Mr. Wednesday
6.Ardent Enthusiast
7.Dacman
8.Lathum
9.Blade6119, Wizard, Master of DAtDA, Poisoned Night 1
10.St Cronin
11.Passacaglia
12.Desnudo
13.Coder
14.Raiders Army
15.Schmidty
16.KWhit
17.TazFTW
18.Dubb93
19.JeeberD
20.WVUFan
21.Kingfc22
22.Superman=#54
23.RPI-Fan
24.Grammaticus
25.Coffee Warlord
26.Neon_Chaos, Wizard, Legilimens, Murdered, Night 2
27.Jesse_Ewiak
28.Qwikshot - Death Eater, student of magic, lynched day 1

Last edited by saldana : 01-11-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:19 PM   #1238
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Sorry AllenT, eventhough I didn't vote for you.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:36 PM   #1239
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm starting to get the feeling that we're 1/3 of the way to spending three days chasing ghosts.

The way this lynch played out, at least two of the three people up for vote were wizards (myself and Alan T).

If what you say is true, we are.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:39 PM   #1240
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

I think that that's the exact thing a DE would say after saving his own ass by casting the deciding vote on a Wizard.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #1241
path12
Coordinator

Dola, and if what you say is true, and they are chasing ghosts with us, then maybe we should look at who are the fiercest proponents and see if they might have any reasons for wizards to die?
Old 01-11-2006, 09:55 PM   #1242
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Dola, and if what you say is true, and they are chasing ghosts with us, then maybe we should look at who are the fiercest proponents and see if they might have any reasons for wizards to die?

Interesting post. Interesting post.

That's all I'll say.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:01 PM   #1243
path12
Coordinator

I've got a couple in mind, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #1244
path12
Coordinator

But one more dola. When I say this I'm not vouching for Mr W. I haven't the faintest idea as to if he is a DE or not.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #1245
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Mr. W, you better come up with something good...
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:18 PM   #1246
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola

I'm still suspicious of path unless he comes up with a reason why I shouldn't be.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:59 PM   #1247
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

sure got quiet around here. Someone hold me.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:00 AM   #1248
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
sure got quiet around here. Someone hold me.

Why? Can't you hit the bowl on your own?
Old 01-12-2006, 12:01 AM   #1249
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Why? Can't you hit the bowl on your own?
lol

one to many butterbeers...
Old 01-12-2006, 12:15 AM   #1250
kingfc22
Head Coach

So what is the Potion's Master?