Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #1201
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

ok, well I am out for the weekend. back sunday night!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #1202
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Ok, I assume Swaggs is going to survive the night, and get lynched tomorrow. I also assume the night target will NOT be one of the following, as the replicants will be hunting for a seer:

st.cronin
Lathum
Telle

Those three are the only ones remotely inside my cot at this point, other than actual Holden, who I obviously won't name.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Barkeep tomorrow, would love to know his thoughts.

Why would st. cronin post that last sentence and then go and test Barkeep last night?

The people I trust the most are Lathum and Telle.

And either Swaggs or Barkeep49 will end up with my vote today.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:14 AM   #1203
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I don't understand all the votes on Barkeep, but hey its Werewolf, so people vote wherever
I also don't understand.

Quote:
I also don't understand why suddenly everyone is happy that killing off AE, they don't need to worry about Swaggs anymore. We didn't learn anything about AE's death and I still think he likely was good.
I also don't understand.
Quote:
That said, tough decision on where to go without knowing how others will vote.. twothree said he would also vote Swaggs, but I think today the better vote is Lathum

He didn't get a message like anyone else who was scanned (He said his was like cronin's but cronin was a bladerunner, not someone who was scanned). It looks more like someone who said that just to gain trust.

Vote Lathum

I think this is a compelling argument. I think Lathum is a brilliant bad guy and would recognize the opportunity to claim to be scanned when he hadn't since it likely wouldn't come out who both bladerunners had scanned. I hadn't even considered this angle until just now, but it's completely something Lathum would do.

That said, I still feel like our best course is to go after Swaggs. We know for sure that either he or AE is a bad guy. By going after Swaggs today it would give a chance for the other BR to clear me tonight. I wouldn't advocate him/her publicly clearing me, but I would like to have a guarantee of someone who wouldn't vote for me.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:17 AM   #1204
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
Why would st. cronin post that last sentence and then go and test Barkeep last night?

The people I trust the most are Lathum and Telle.

And either Swaggs or Barkeep49 will end up with my vote today.
Because he knew one of two things:

1. I'd either have been found out a wolf by him and he could use that sentence as a pretense to vote for me
OR
2. I'd now know that he was a BR, and he would know I was not a replicant, and could more actively promote the idea of forming a COT around Telle and cronin.

I think, in other words, he was trying to prime the pump for people to believe me when I would come out today strongly in favor of his COT.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:19 AM   #1205
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok my vote is going towards Swaggs. I think we can state pretty firmly that either he or AE is/was a wolf. We killed of AE yesterday, it seems silly to back away from finishing the plan today.

Vote Swaggs
Old 07-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #1206
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I think this is a compelling argument. I think Lathum is a brilliant bad guy and would recognize the opportunity to claim to be scanned when he hadn't since it likely wouldn't come out who both bladerunners had scanned. I hadn't even considered this angle until just now, but it's completely something Lathum would do.

But why would st. cronin include Lathum in his COT?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:30 AM   #1207
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
But why would st. cronin include Lathum in his COT?
Did he? Do we have a post on that? If cronin did then obviously Lathum's not a bad guy.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #1208
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, I assume Swaggs is going to survive the night, and get lynched tomorrow. I also assume the night target will NOT be one of the following, as the replicants will be hunting for a seer:

st.cronin
Lathum
Telle

Those three are the only ones remotely inside my cot at this point, other than actual Holden, who I obviously won't name.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Barkeep tomorrow, would love to know his thoughts.
Found it. OK so cronin did clear Lathum. Too bad Alan isn't around to change his vote.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #1209
Swaggs
Coordinator

I brought up that Lathum was in st.cronin's CoT before Alan left.

I'd vote for me today if I were you all (even though I'm a human), but I'd take a look at Alan T soon after. He is usually very analytical in these games, but he has slipped some things in, this game, that don't make a lot of sense to me.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #1210
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post

I'd vote for me today if I were you all (even though I'm a human), but I'd take a look at Alan T soon after. He is usually very analytical in these games, but he has slipped some things in, this game, that don't make a lot of sense to me.

Care to elaborate on that?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:49 AM   #1211
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Care to elaborate on that?

Sure.

Post #1173

Quote:
Actually, didn't cronin say he trusted Telle and Lathum yesterday (at some point)?

Post #1192

Quote:
So

Barkeep + Telle is either good or bad
Lathum's message is different from Telle + Barkeep's.
Telle states it was not cronin who scanned her, which means if we believe Telle + Barkeep then both Bladerunners give the same message

So I have 10 min till I have to leave, I dont think I will be voting for barkeep, doubt I will vote for telle,

The people I think I wouldn't mind voting for right now are:

Swaggs, Lathum, Lonestargirl.

I have to make my decision in 15 min and wont be able to change it as I will be gone for the day

Post #1200

Quote:
I don't understand all the votes on Barkeep, but hey its Werewolf, so people vote wherever

I also don't understand why suddenly everyone is happy that killing off AE, they don't need to worry about Swaggs anymore. We didn't learn anything about AE's death and I still think he likely was good.

That said, tough decision on where to go without knowing how others will vote.. twothree said he would also vote Swaggs, but I think today the better vote is Lathum

He didn't get a message like anyone else who was scanned (He said his was like cronin's but cronin was a bladerunner, not someone who was scanned). It looks more like someone who said that just to gain trust.

Vote Lathum
Old 07-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #1212
Swaggs
Coordinator

Anyone have any final questions for me?

I'm about done for the day.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #1213
Telle
College Starter

Yeah it does seem like he's really pushing for Lathum.. and his logic doesn't really add up right. My assumption is that Lathum said his PM was like Cronin's because it was Cronin that scanned him and he was trying to cover for him.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:07 PM   #1214
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah it does seem like he's really pushing for Lathum.. and his logic doesn't really add up right. My assumption is that Lathum said his PM was like Cronin's because it was Cronin that scanned him and he was trying to cover for him.

I'm not even so sure he pushing for Lathum, as I think the deck is fairly stacked against me at this point. But, to put a little heat on Lathum now would make him an easy suspect tomorrow or, if Lathum somehow gets the vote today, everyone can go back to me tomorrow with the, "AE and Swaggs both have to go" argument, and the wolves can go two days without facing a vote.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:09 PM   #1215
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:

So why did you choose to vote for me, if you want us to look at Alan T?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:09 PM   #1216
Swaggs
Coordinator

And, I will add in that I just think it is strange that Alan wouldn't vote for me today. He was one of the bigger proponents of pushing the vote to me yesterday and, even today, he was of the opinion that AE and I should both die. And then he votes for Lathum.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 PM   #1217
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
I have my reasons. I'm sure none of them will interest any of you.

Vote Alan twothree

So what are your reasons? They would at least interest me.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:12 PM   #1218
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
So why did you choose to vote for me, if you want us to look at Alan T?

I think you are a replicant and I voted before Alan made the two posts I quoted.

I was originally going to vote for Alan (even typed it, as we all know), but decided on you based on your vote history.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #1219
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
But then wouldn't there be two dead people? Cronin, who I supposedly killed after he tested me, and a second person who was the regular night kill? I don't think that scenario adds up.

If you're Roy, by cronin paying you a visit it blocked you from going out and making a kill.

Regardless, I'm not planning on voting for you today. Right now I'm leaning towards Swaggs and Lathum. If someone else can come out and say they were scanned by Holden and know his identity, I'll feel better about Lathum.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #1220
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

[quote=Barkeep49;1506784]
I think this is a compelling argument. I think Lathum is a brilliant bad guy and would recognize the opportunity to claim to be scanned when he hadn't since it likely wouldn't come out who both bladerunners had scanned. I hadn't even considered this angle until just now, but it's completely something Lathum would do. [quote]

I am pretty sure I said that right after Lathum claimed to be scanned... you should really pay attention to what I say
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:26 PM   #1221
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I hate when quotes mess up. I won't be voting for Barkeep today either, but I think he is somebody worth paying attention too. I think the majority of people will go towards Swaggs today, and I dont see why not.

vote Swaggs
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #1222
Barkeep49
Coordinator

[quote=LoneStarGirl;1506875][quote=Barkeep49;1506784]
Quote:

I am pretty sure I said that right after Lathum claimed to be scanned... you should really pay attention to what I say
As I previously stated I really wasn't paying huge amounts of attention to the game yesterday after everyone's tempers settled down.

Anyhow you just need to have patience for people that aren't as fast as you are and take longer to get to the conclusion you reached easily
Old 07-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #1223
twothree
College Prospect

I have no evidence that anyone is a replicant. I have just been going by hunches and what others have posted. If Swaggs is the one who will get the majority of votes. I would rather make sure that he does get on the shuttle to Mars.

unvote Barkeep49
vote Swaggs
Old 07-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #1224
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I have no evidence that anyone is a replicant. I have just been going by hunches and what others have posted. If Swaggs is the one who will get the majority of votes. I would rather make sure that he does get on the shuttle to Mars.

unvote Barkeep49
vote Swaggs

You know, its funny....This is exactly the tactic I used to stay out of the limelight in the last game as a wolf.....

UNVOTE BARKEEP

VOTE TWOTHREE
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #1225
st.cronin
General Manager

3 ghosts in the thread.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #1226
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
3 ghosts in the thread.

*waves*
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:08 PM   #1227
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

VOTE SWAGGS

I still think AE was human, so that leaves Swaggs as the replicant out of those two. I would like to hear from someone else who was scanned by Holden, though, in order to fully clear Lathum.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:12 PM   #1228
path12
Coordinator

Has everyone checked in today? And Barkeep is the only one who claims to have been scanned?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #1229
Telle
College Starter

I don't think we had heard from Lathum.. but I see him here now.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #1230
Telle
College Starter

We're also missing Cheif Rum (said he'd be away most of the day) and NTN.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:22 PM   #1231
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, here.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1232
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
ok, here.

Ok, so were you scanned last night?

And was the Bladerunner who previously scanned you St Cronin? And did you verify his story in order to cover for him?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1233
path12
Coordinator

OK, I hope one of them has something to report.

What is concerning me right now with the non-reveals on death this game is that the options for discovering information appear to be centered on Deckard and Holden. It appears we lost one of those last night with Cronin.

The problem is that the only way we're going to be able to form any kind of CoT is by who has or hasn't been scanned. And we've got some folks missing from that roster, and I'm not sure why.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1234
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Has everyone checked in today? And Barkeep is the only one who claims to have been scanned?
I don't think CR has been around.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:24 PM   #1235
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
OK, I hope one of them has something to report.

What is concerning me right now with the non-reveals on death this game is that the options for discovering information appear to be centered on Deckard and Holden. It appears we lost one of those last night with Cronin.

The problem is that the only way we're going to be able to form any kind of CoT is by who has or hasn't been scanned. And we've got some folks missing from that roster, and I'm not sure why.
What roster are you talking about?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #1236
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
What roster are you talking about?

People who have been scanned. We only have one for night 1, we had two for night 2, and we only have one for last night. That leaves two that are either not coming forward or who are dead.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #1237
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
People who have been scanned. We only have one for night 1, we had two for night 2, and we only have one for last night. That leaves two that are either not coming forward or who are dead.

Going by the assumption that each Bladerunner can scan each night. Interestingly, St. Cronin had a post questioning that.. but maybe he was just trying to throw off the replicants?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #1238
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Allright, here is what happened yesterday.

I was scanned night 1 and was told it was St.Cronin who scanned me. I of course came up clean.

When St.Cronin came out yesterday I thought it was a big mistake, I just didn't think there was much to gain by it. Sure enough Telle slams him about 2minutes later. Everything Telle said was correct and I feel bad for playing that card on her but I felt it was the only way to protect St. Cronin from being lynched yesterday.

I was thinking on a few different levels.

I thought I could get Telle lynched instead of Cronin. I also thought Telle would be a good night kill to set me up to look bad. Obviously the wolves caught on to St. Cronin.

I am 99.99999% sure Telle is clean and if it wasn't Cronin who scanned her then we have a COT of 3 for now.

The question is this, if it wasn't Cronin who scanned Telle then what was Cronin doing that night?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #1239
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I also think one of the bad guys is a very expierienced player to see right through cronin.

I say either Path or Barkeep.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #1240
Telle
College Starter

I don't think it's Barkeep just because of the way he said things when he listed out what happened last night. Just something about it reminds me of my PM when I was scanned.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:35 PM   #1241
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I don't think it's Barkeep just because of the way he said things when he listed out what happened last night. Just something about it reminds me of my PM when I was scanned.

I tend to agree with this.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #1242
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
dola- I also think one of the bad guys is a very expierienced player to see right through cronin.

I would add AlanT to this list as well
Old 07-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #1243
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:

I think that's a pretty small list of experienced players. What about Alan, for instance?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:38 PM   #1244
path12
Coordinator

Well, it's not me, I'm afraid. I'm just trying to buy a clue here.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:38 PM   #1245
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I think that's a pretty small list of experienced players. What about Alan, for instance?

Rum and ntn would certainly fit also.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #1246
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I was scanned night 1 and was told it was St.Cronin who scanned me. I of course came up clean.

So were you just told it was Cronin? Not the character name?

Though now that I think of it, it was Cronin who mentioned the person and character name, so I guess that whole lead might have been a red herring.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:42 PM   #1247
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Hee. The humor of cross posting.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #1248
Telle
College Starter

Alan's definitely been feeling a little fishy to me. We've all been jumping on Swaggs, but I've been wondering lately if maybe he isn't the bodyguard? And after what happened with st.cronin we have to remember that sometimes when someone seems a little off it may be because they're hiding their special role rather than because they're a replicant.. which of course makes things all that more confusing.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #1249
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Did Tangle ever post the weekend plan?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #1250
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Alan's definitely been feeling a little fishy to me. We've all been jumping on Swaggs, but I've been wondering lately if maybe he isn't the bodyguard? And after what happened with st.cronin we have to remember that sometimes when someone seems a little off it may be because they're hiding their special role rather than because they're a replicant.. which of course makes things all that more confusing.
Swaggs is the bodyguard, you're suggesting? If so how does that reconcile with getting an identical dream with ardent.