Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #1201
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
The other thing is day 2. I was swapping between killing Lathum and killing Autumn several times. Good thing I went with my first choice or this game would have gone the complete opposite direction. (Would have been a 4 villager kill day, pending that Autumn is a villager)

While that would've been a disaster, a four person dead day would've been epic. I wondered if we might see that this game, but we only topped out at three.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #1202
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Also, day 2 I had NO friends. Day 1 I protected Danny (50/50 tossup between Chief and Danny who always get picked day 1 and I picked wrong).

And with the big argument with tyke and everyone bearing down on me I definitely made the decision to kill someone, especially since day 2 I no longer trusted Danny because he was so silent.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #1203
Autumn
Head Coach

I can't fault that move, given how it worked out, CF, though I can't say I myself saw a shred of hint around him. He certainly seemed less involved, but that's been the case generally with him lately, and was the case for a lot of people here.

I can say, when I started playing WW, Lathum was *always* a wolf. And in my experience he's just as involved as a wolf. The fact that you also had me fingered, I think suggests you maybe got lucky. Because in my experience, you always think anyone voting you is a wolf. I think lots of people were calling you on being defensive, and i just happened to be the most active in the thread at the time.

Anyway, I can't say I would ever suggest a villager make a move like that. Lucky breaks like this is why they continue to do so, but it usually doesn't work. I could pick a dozen players who weren't playing their normal game at that stage.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #1204
Zinto
College Starter

I am thinking the rabbit I pulled out of my hat with Jeff on day 2 was pretty good. Luckily he fell into my voted for Mau on day one category and was my lucky number on the sign up sheet
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #1205
Autumn
Head Coach

And I do feel bad for Lathum, who gets more than his fair share of early deaths, wolf or villager. I would love to run a masked identity WW game to give guys like him a break from being singled out.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #1206
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I can't fault that move, given how it worked out, CF, though I can't say I myself saw a shred of hint around him. He certainly seemed less involved, but that's been the case generally with him lately, and was the case for a lot of people here.

I can say, when I started playing WW, Lathum was *always* a wolf. And in my experience he's just as involved as a wolf. The fact that you also had me fingered, I think suggests you maybe got lucky. Because in my experience, you always think anyone voting you is a wolf. I think lots of people were calling you on being defensive, and i just happened to be the most active in the thread at the time.

Anyway, I can't say I would ever suggest a villager make a move like that. Lucky breaks like this is why they continue to do so, but it usually doesn't work. I could pick a dozen players who weren't playing their normal game at that stage.

I was doing the same thing with Bhlloy today. He is the only person who kept bringing up my name in his least trusted villagers and so I thought he must be a wolf. Especially since someone blocked me from night actions after night one.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #1207
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I am thinking the rabbit I pulled out of my hat with Jeff on day 2 was pretty good. Luckily he fell into my voted for Mau on day one category and was my lucky number on the sign up sheet

Good point, that was a good choice as he was the only wolf on Mau.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #1208
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yeah Autumn I realized that thinking you were guilty had a lot to do with you implicating me and you're right. Once I threw that away I went back to what I thought the truth was. But that is why you stayed on my radar. But your analysis seemed to implicate people on my trust list. And yeah I was not considering the reason "these people might not be able to get online all day" as I never do. Then again, I suppose that's what I was arguing the most for myself too so maybe I"m just a hypocrit.

WHat rabbit zinto?
Old 03-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #1209
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

LIkewise I feel bad for him and Danny and Chief who don't seem to get to play. Only recently have I noticed people have stopped voting out hoopsguy earlier. I think with more new people lately, they will stop voting them early. But the old-timer wolves keep NKing them.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #1210
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah Autumn I realized that thinking you were guilty had a lot to do with you implicating me and you're right.

I was pretty sure everyone voting for me was a wolf, even when I knew Narcizo wasn't.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #1211
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

WHat rabbit zinto?

Just that I picked Jeff out of the people who voted Mau day one which is probably my only real skill at this game right now getting lucky. I am struggling to be able to get reads on how people talk in their posts but I am hoping it gets easier.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #1212
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
LIkewise I feel bad for him and Danny and Chief who don't seem to get to play. Only recently have I noticed people have stopped voting out hoopsguy earlier. I think with more new people lately, they will stop voting them early. But the old-timer wolves keep NKing them.

Yeah, I think our lynches have gotten more balanced. But yes, you're right, the villagers the wolves are afraid of generally remain the same.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #1213
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yeah That was good. I had nothing to do with the Jeff implication or the DV lynch. I was glad I voted Jeff and passed the gun to JAG. YOu guys getting DV was really lucky too I think.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #1214
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
While that would've been a disaster, a four person dead day would've been epic. I wondered if we might see that this game, but we only topped out at three.

Indeed! Epic. I really expected a total bloodbath of villagers with so many villager rules that could kill or vote for other villagers.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #1215
Autumn
Head Coach

FWIW, Crimson, I had a pretty good sense that you had an important villager role, based largely on your reaction the day you got votes, and after that. Just so you know for future games, you might want to tone that down ;-) But act like that when you're a wolf please.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #1216
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hehehe.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #1217
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I told Pass before the games started that whenever I've been BG I get lynched early and thought it was unlucky for me. That added to my arguing tooth and nail about it. But it was more for arguing that I missed the early deadline. Yeah as a wolf I have tried to just stay away from the keyboard so I don't type in anything like that. So much so that Danny commented a couple of games ago that I'm not very active. I'm very active, I've just been a wolf a lot lately. Incidently this is also why I no longer play poker.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #1218
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, I know if we were holding a WW poker game, who I would want to play and who I would not. lol
Old 03-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #1219
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And Sal was the only one that picked up on me active very typical as myself which was a good read by him. I feel bad for not fighting for him more day 2, but I"m not sure anyone would have listened though.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #1220
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

acting, not active
Old 03-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #1221
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I would love to run a masked identity WW game to give guys like him a break from being singled out.

Masked identity game whoa. How would you do that? It couldn't be in the forum. It would have to be all PM or at another site with all generic names.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #1222
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Masked identity game whoa. How would you do that? It couldn't be in the forum. It would have to be all PM or at another site with all generic names.

Hoops ran a marvel game where we all created new forum accounts, but I doubt the mods want us to do too many/any more of those.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #1223
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post

I thought I pulled that one out pretty well. He was on my list after all...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #1224
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Good game village. I apologize for not having time to play and when I did have time I really didn't have the desire to. I should have just passed on thie one (was hoping to just be a vanilla villager but by the time I saw it was an everyone has a role game the game had started).
Old 03-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #1225
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'll make a deal with you. I just want to outlast bhlloy. Lynch him tomorrow and you get get me the day after. We have a bet going on which of us the village will lynch last.

Plus, how epic would it be to play in the game where you got to toy with the remaining wolf for a couple days before lynching him? That could be a story for the ages.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #1226
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

oh sure, I finally get a chance to post and nobody wants to talk...
Old 03-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #1227
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

What would it take to get you to allow me to survive one more lynch?

It'll give the next game time to prepare.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #1228
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I was going to suggest we could just have Luca off you, but you're the one wolf he can't take down.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #1229
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

IN fact he would kill me if I tried it. That's the main thing that convinced me not to try to kill again. After Lathum, the captain, and Carlo went down, it was a 50-50 chance that even if I picked a wolf, that I would die. WHen we had ZERO wolves and no leads, that was a chance I was totally willing to take because it would have at least told us possibly who Captain and Vito were if I went down.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #1230
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

What is there is one more of us. Why not try to find that one first (bhlloy)?

What's the worst that could happen. You would havea werewolf story to tell for years. "Remember that game we f***ed with EF and left him around just so he thought he had a chance. We even went as far as lynching the 'seer' first."

That could be an epic tale to tell, truly epic.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #1231
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

That gives me a better idea, how about CF uses that power to kill bhlloy tonight?

Stories they would tell for years. The legend of The Godfather game.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #1232
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

LOL! Okay I'll do that.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #1233
MartinD
High School Varsity

Go figure - the one day that I know I'm not going to be around, and you guys lynch me. How does it feel to take out a poor, defenceless wolf?
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #1234
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinD View Post
Go figure - the one day that I know I'm not going to be around, and you guys lynch me. How does it feel to take out a poor, defenceless wolf?

I don't know, I'm feeling pretty good about it.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #1235
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
LOL! Okay I'll do that.

Think about it... A year from now...

"Remember that game when our bodyguard killed out seer..."

wouldn't that be better then...

"Did we even play a game a year ago?"
Old 03-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #1236
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Well the game a year ago was the Red Death Game and I was the bodyguard....and got lynched.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #1237
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well the game a year ago was the Red Death Game and I was the bodyguard....and got lynched.

But who else remembers that?

Do this and everyone will remember.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #1238
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Which Survivor or Amazing Race episodes are better? The ones that go exactly as you knew they would or the ones with fun twists?
Old 03-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #1239
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

EF, you're awesome.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #1240
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Going to be offline for a while. I'll jump back online later tonight in case anyone wants to talk strategy for the lynch tomorrow or maybe some vote analysis.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #1241
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
EF, you're awesome.

That means that you know it would be a fun move.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #1242
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

So what PM restrictions did you have EF?
Old 03-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #1243
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Better yet EF, I can try to off you and get myself killed.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #1244
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
EF, you're awesome.

I agree, we dodged a bullet with the late switch to Martin.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #1245
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Better yet EF, I can try to off you and get myself killed.

But that would just look suicidal.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #1246
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Suicide isn't fun? No, I guess not.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #1247
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It IS painless, though.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #1248
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

Hmmm if I killed Autumn and he took Zinto with him and the horsehead passed to you, JAG, and we lynched tyke and the gun and canoli went off on the wrong person like Narcizo and they nightkilled Jackal, that's 6 villagers could have died in one post. Is that the max?
Old 03-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #1249
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Hmmm if I killed Autumn and he took Zinto with him and the horsehead passed to you, JAG, and we lynched tyke and the gun and canoli went off on the wrong person like Narcizo and they nightkilled Jackal, that's 6 villagers could have died in one post. Is that the max?

I think we can do better. Connie could have been scanned by her husband, you could kill a random villager, and they could NK Autumn and then the other stuff you mentioned.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #1250
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

8! Ah,Ah,Ah,! 8 dead villagers! Game over by Tuesday!