Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-06-2005, 02:11 PM   #1151
riz
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
Are shootout goals going to be tracked seperately, or will they be thrown in with the other totals?

I think the common practice has usually been to exclude shootout goals from league totals. Though a few european leagues have taken up giving a regular goal for the player who scores the winner in the shootout. Go figure
riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:34 PM   #1152
Blade
College Prospect

Groan...this from Sportsnet.ca:

Quote:
Skating billboards

September 9 @ 2:00 PM

If you thought there was too much advertising already at NHL arenas, there may be a little more.

Sources have told Sportsnet that the NHL is considering placing advertising on goalies' jerseys. They would wear a different coloured jersey than the rest of the team to further stand out on the ice.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/hearsay.jsp

Loyal fan of the Edmonton Oilers and Philadelphia Eagles.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #1153
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Scott Stevens retires.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135528

Also saw on Kuklas that HDNet will announce their NHL schedule within the next 10 days. I get HDNet, so yay, hockey in HD!
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #1154
Pyser
Pro Rookie

scott stevens will be tremendously missed here in NJ. i really thought he was coming back. huge blow, and im very very sad to see him go. between him and niedermeyer, its a whole new defensive era.

what a great player he was
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:43 PM   #1155
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

CRAP! That sucks . He will be missed.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #1156
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Yeah, he was a great player. Just an absolute rock along the blue line. He had a number of fantastic open ice hits (usually checking guys with their head down), especially against Slava Kozlov (though to the little fella's credit he did get back up) and, of course, Lindros.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:13 PM   #1157
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Yeah, he was a great player. Just an absolute rock along the blue line. He had a number of fantastic open ice hits (usually checking guys with their head down), especially against Slava Kozlov (though to the little fella's credit he did get back up) and, of course, Lindros.

I think people also forget what an offensive threat he was in his career, cracking 50 pts 8 times (including one gaudy season of 18g 60a and +53). Also ironic that the lockout gave him a chance to see that he could be away from the game, as, in some way, he was a big catalyst for the salary boom in the 90s.

but what's impressive to me is his +/-: never had a regular season in the red, and was a plus 393 for his career. too bad he never managed to land a Norris.

weird seeing the Devils without Niedermeyer and Stevens.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:34 PM   #1158
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger
too bad he never managed to land a Norris.

Ueah, that is wierd. The guy will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, but almost seemed to do it quietly (well, except when he took out opposing players).
Old 09-06-2005, 08:32 PM   #1159
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

This year Brodeur will show tlhe world just how good he really is.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:11 AM   #1160
Coder
College Prospect

Zetterberg signed. $2.5 million, multiyear deal.

http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=432150

"After lengthy negotiations yesterday, Zetterberg is said to have received the contract he wanted. According to Sundsvalls Tidning, the deal is a multiyear deal worth $2.5 million per year, i.e. just above 18 million SEK per year. Everything was signed late last night Swedish time."

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:22 AM   #1161
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Damphousse retires.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135574
Old 09-07-2005, 03:33 AM   #1162
Scarecrow
College Prospect

Interesting Article:

http://www.thebrushback.com/nhldonate_full.htm
Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 AM   #1163
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Zetterberg signed. $2.5 million, multiyear deal.

http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=432150

"After lengthy negotiations yesterday, Zetterberg is said to have received the contract he wanted. According to Sundsvalls Tidning, the deal is a multiyear deal worth $2.5 million per year, i.e. just above 18 million SEK per year. Everything was signed late last night Swedish time."

I certainly hope this turns out to be accurate. This would be good news. $2.5 million is about exactly where I thought Zetterberg should sign.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 09-07-2005, 07:45 AM   #1164
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim
Datsyuk signs in Russia. He has a clause enabling him to return halfway through the season but if he's not under a NHL contract by December 1st, he can't play this season.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135484

According to this, http://www.detnews.com/2005/wings/05...D01-306435.htm

Datsyuk's contract has no out clause.

Quote:
The Wings found out Tuesday that Datsyuk will stay in Russia for the rest of the season. Agent Gary Greenstin told Wings general manager Ken Holland that the one-year contract Datsyuk signed with Avangard Omsk of the Russian Superleague has a no-out clause.
"That's the assumption we're operating under," Holland said of Datsyuk's staying in Russia. "We're certainly going to look at all of our options, but we're under the assumption Pavel will not play with us this season."
Old 09-07-2005, 05:24 PM   #1165
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I certainly hope this turns out to be accurate. This would be good news. $2.5 million is about exactly where I thought Zetterberg should sign.

Confirmed. http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=135619&hubName=nhl

Islanders also re-sign Rick Dipietro to a 1 yr, $2.5 million deal.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135613
Old 09-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #1166
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Confirmed. http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=135619&hubName=nhl

Islanders also re-sign Rick Dipietro to a 1 yr, $2.5 million deal.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135613

Nice. Very nice. This is the best deal the Wings have made yet. $2.65 is a perfect figure. Zetterberg is only 25, so at that price he could be one hell of a bargain in a few years' time.

Sounds like Datsyuk is a wash. It will be interesting to see if Holland concedes Datsyuk is out of the picture and go for someone (the only one left?) like Bondra or just sit on what he has. The Wings need more offensive punch.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #1167
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Jeez, what is with all the retirements lately?

Al Macinnis retires. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...85&hubName=nhl

James Patrick retires. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135676
Old 09-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #1168
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Jeez, what is with all the retirements lately?

maybe a mix of guys having a year off and seeing how nice it is with guys not getting the contracts they hoped they would be getting.

plus, of course, all these guys are a year older than when they played last
Old 09-09-2005, 08:34 AM   #1169
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

WOOT! Isles are doing $10 tickets for some games in the first half of the year, and amazingly one of the games was the Flyers game.

So I snapped up two tix for November 29th for a whopping total of $25 (half the cost of ONE ticket to the Flyers game in Philly that I'm going to in October).

Anybody else get any deals like this?

~rpi-fan

Last edited by RPI-Fan : 09-09-2005 at 08:35 AM.
RPI-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:22 AM   #1170
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
WOOT! Isles are doing $10 tickets for some games in the first half of the year, and amazingly one of the games was the Flyers game.

So I snapped up two tix for November 29th for a whopping total of $25 (half the cost of ONE ticket to the Flyers game in Philly that I'm going to in October).

~rpi-fan

The Sabres actually have season tickets starting at $10.00 a chair for the upper bowl, which is an absolute steal - $400.00 for the entire year!

I actually purchased a pair of season tickets in the lower bowl at $1200.00 US ($30.00 per game) each. Again, for tickets in the lower bowl, I feel like a thief! I'll end up selling off about half of the tickets to friends and co-workers and maybe give away a few sets of seats to some of my customers.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:32 AM   #1171
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz
The Sabres actually have season tickets starting at $10.00 a chair for the upper bowl, which is an absolute steal - $400.00 for the entire year!

I actually purchased a pair of season tickets in the lower bowl at $1200.00 US ($30.00 per game) each. Again, for tickets in the lower bowl, I feel like a thief! I'll end up selling off about half of the tickets to friends and co-workers and maybe give away a few sets of seats to some of my customers.

I didnt know it was possible to give away Sabres tickets.....
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:56 AM   #1172
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz

Once I get some extra $ I'm def getting Sabres season tickets as they are hella cheap I agree
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:03 PM   #1173
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Oops!

TSN is reporting that Derian Hatcher went down in the US camp today with a pulled hamstring and a knee injury. Results of the MRI are still pending.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...59&hubName=nhl
Old 09-09-2005, 01:16 PM   #1174
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=135762

McKee signs 1 yr deal for $1.6

Now don't trade him for nothing Darcy! Or worse, let him go after the season for nothing
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:30 PM   #1175
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Not quite that good, but got better than nothing offer that ended up leading me to buy regular price tickets (which you know they gotta love)

The offers were kids under 15 free in October (only got to use that once, because most of the games were school nights & typically we don't get home from a game until between midnight & 1am).

Also 2-for-1 ticket Wednesdays most of the season, again, school night kills that for us too. And the Family 4-pack (4 tickets+4 cokes+4 hot dogs for $129 lower/$89 uppper) was sold out already, just 48 hours into the pre-sale.

But, given the price & driving hassles, matching up their schedule with other events, school nights, et al, I'm pretty happy with what I just finished buying.

I'm a front-of-the-upper-deck, center-ice kinda guy so I'm pretty happy with the selection, getting the pre-sale made a HUGE difference in the quality of single-game tickets available.

Sat 9/24 7pm vs Hurricanes section 110, row F, seats 3-4
Fifth row behind the goal, 2nd home game of the year
Sat 10/22 7pm vs Devils section 309, row L, seats 4-1
2 free under 15 y/o
Sun 12/11 2pm vs Blackhawks section 310, row D, seats 18-17
last home game before holiday break & we're usually traveling during that
Fri 1/6 7pm vs Penguins section 310, row E, seats 20-19
I went back & got these, figured I'd go ahead & buy into the Crosby hype
Sat 2/4 vs Panthers section 310, row D, seats 4-3
only home game in February due to the circus
Sat 4/15 2pm vs Bruins section 310, row D, seats 18-17
last regular season home game of the year

Total spent: $734 (including junk fees & $12 parking for the Carolina & P'burgh games)

Plus, I figure I can manage to score at least one freebie in somebody's luxury suite due to work (a damned sweet way to watch a game in ATL) and I can supplement with the ECHL's Gwinnett Gladiators (fabulous building, I can't wait to see hockey there & top ticket price is $19), all-in-all, I think that's a pretty good slate of live action for a 7 y/o + his dad
Old 09-09-2005, 05:30 PM   #1176
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Oops!

TSN is reporting that Derian Hatcher went down in the US camp today with a pulled hamstring and a knee injury. Results of the MRI are still pending.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...59&hubName=nhl

http://www.philadelphiaflyers.com/pr...chive/2116.asp

Hatcher will miss 3 weeks. He is also suspended the first 3 games of the regular season (for what I do not remember).

Forsberg will have surgery on his ankle and will miss 2-3 weeks.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #1177
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm a front-of-the-upper-deck, center-ice kinda guy so I'm pretty happy with the selection, getting the pre-sale made a HUGE difference in the quality of single-game tickets available.

Damn man, I'm telling you: get your hands on a student ID and you & the kiddo can go for $20 TOTAL, front of the upperdeck, center ice.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:58 PM   #1178
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Damn man, I'm telling you: get your hands on a student ID and you & the kiddo can go for $20 TOTAL, front of the upperdeck, center ice.

Oops, I just realized I probably didn't make it clear I was referring to Thrashers tickets at Phillips Arena. I was answering the "anybody else get deals like this" part of the earlier post & went ahead & filled in what I ended up getting after covering why the various specials here didn't work out too useful for me.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:16 PM   #1179
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

And it appears the value of those tickets I was so happy about earlier may be about to drop considerably

http://www.ajc.com/thrashers/content...thrashers.html

Contract talks with Ilya Kovalchuk have hit a roadblock, which could cost the Thrashers their best player this season.

Jay Grossman, the agent for the star left wing, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution his client will pursue a contract with a pro team in his native Russia, which could be completed by early next week.

If that happens, the Thrashers have until Oct. 5 to negotiate with Kovalchuk. If no agreement is reached, he likely would be lost for the season. Under the league's collective bargaining agreement, if a player plays outside of North America once the season starts, he must clear waivers to return to his NHL team — a risk the Thrashers could not afford to take, as he surely would be claimed by another team.

"We want him in Atlanta; he wants to be in Atlanta. We're going to do everything we can to make it happen," Thrashers general manager Don Waddell said Friday from Traverse City, Mich., where he was watching a prospect evaluation tournament.

Waddell wouldn't comment on what the Thrashers' offer was to the restricted free agent, other than to say, "I'd say we have a difference right now."

Asked if it was a serious difference, he responded: "A difference."

With training camp set to open Sunday, the 22-year-old Kovalchuk is in Russia playing with Khimik Voskresensk, a Moscow-area team that does not rank among the Super League's higher-paying teams.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:18 PM   #1180
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
Oops, I just realized I probably didn't make it clear I was referring to Thrashers tickets at Phillips Arena. I was answering the "anybody else get deals like this" part of the earlier post & went ahead & filled in what I ended up getting after covering why the various specials here didn't work out too useful for me.

No, if you have a student ID at Phillips, you get center ice lower-part-of-upper-deck for $10 Day of Game.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:20 PM   #1181
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Hmm ... I wonder if I could grow my beard back & resemble my old GaState ID
Old 09-09-2005, 11:22 PM   #1182
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hmm ... I wonder if I could grow my beard back & resemble my old GaState ID

I know they never gave me a hard time about it... or just send the kiddo up to the window and train him to say "Two, please".

Old 09-10-2005, 09:15 AM   #1183
HomerJSimpson
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
And it appears the value of those tickets I was so happy about earlier may be about to drop considerably

http://www.ajc.com/thrashers/content...thrashers.html

Contract talks with Ilya Kovalchuk have hit a roadblock, which could cost the Thrashers their best player this season.

Jay Grossman, the agent for the star left wing, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution his client will pursue a contract with a pro team in his native Russia, which could be completed by early next week.

If that happens, the Thrashers have until Oct. 5 to negotiate with Kovalchuk. If no agreement is reached, he likely would be lost for the season. Under the league's collective bargaining agreement, if a player plays outside of North America once the season starts, he must clear waivers to return to his NHL team — a risk the Thrashers could not afford to take, as he surely would be claimed by another team.

"We want him in Atlanta; he wants to be in Atlanta. We're going to do everything we can to make it happen," Thrashers general manager Don Waddell said Friday from Traverse City, Mich., where he was watching a prospect evaluation tournament.

Waddell wouldn't comment on what the Thrashers' offer was to the restricted free agent, other than to say, "I'd say we have a difference right now."

Asked if it was a serious difference, he responded: "A difference."

With training camp set to open Sunday, the 22-year-old Kovalchuk is in Russia playing with Khimik Voskresensk, a Moscow-area team that does not rank among the Super League's higher-paying teams.

Well, that's what I get for trying to be a hockey fan. That just sucks.
HomerJSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:19 AM   #1184
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Leafs have signed Mariusz Czerkawski aka "The Polish Wayne Gretzky" to a one year deal. Not a bad signing.

Also, more updates on the Datsyuk saga. Apparently nothing is final in Russia yet and he'll be making his decision tomorrow (Sunday). The Wings are allegedly offering a two year deal at $3.8 million a year.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:31 PM   #1185
Karim
College Starter

Quote:
Hatcher will miss 3 weeks. He is also suspended the first 3 games of the regular season (for what I do not remember).

For elbowing Matthew Lombardi in the playoffs.
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 09:54 AM   #1186
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Hard to believe the first preseason games start this Friday!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 10:05 AM   #1187
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
Hard to believe the first preseason games start this Friday!

Wow, that is strange.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:38 PM   #1188
Cards4ever
College Benchwarmer

Not really, I've been watching live hockey since Labor Day weekend. Guess that's a benefit of being in Minnesota.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:39 PM   #1189
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm not going slumming, I just want NHL quality hockey.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:58 PM   #1190
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

All these lovely ticket sales apparently haven't trickled down to exhibition play

In KC, they still wants $30 per ticket or $100 for 6 to watch a Blues/Preds preseason game. One of the local radio stations is running a $15 ticket deal for a certain upper deck section but nothing that really makes me want to go out and watch a team I don't like and a team I'm indifferent to. Regular season would be another story, but this is preseason.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:59 PM   #1191
General Mike
Pro Starter

Mark Messier is going to announce his retirement later today.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 02:03 PM   #1192
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike

7 years after he should have
TML
Old 09-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #1193
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...thrashers.html

Free agent right wing Peter Bondra is en route to Atlanta where he expects to complete a contract with the Thrashers, if not by the end of the day then by sometime on Tuesday, Bondra's agent Ritch Winter said.

Bondra, 37, has 477 goals in 984 career games and while he has slowed down a bit, he has still managed to score an average of almost 32 goals over the last three NHL seasons, which is probably plenty more than the Thrashers would expect from him.

Winter said the parties were working on a one-year contract.

"We're working on details," Winter said. "But I can confirm we're getting very, very close to finalizing it."

Winter said part of what took so long to finalize a deal was that Bondra needed to make up his mind where he wanted to play, but there was another factor after the Thrashers took on $7.223 million in salary after trading Dany Heatley to Ottawa for Marian Hossa and Greg de Vries.

"Their interest was the same, but they didn't know if they had any money left," Winter said.

With their top six forwards of Hossa, Bondra, Marc Savard, Slava Kozlov, Bobby Holik and Ilya Kovalchuk – assuming he signs – Winter asked rhetorically, "Is there a better top two lines in hockey?"
Old 09-12-2005, 04:15 PM   #1194
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

Free agent right wing Peter Bondra is en route to Atlanta where he expects to complete a contract with the Thrashers, if not by the end of the day then by sometime on Tuesday, Bondra's agent Ritch Winter said.

Bondra, 37, has 477 goals in 984 career games and while he has slowed down a bit, he has still managed to score an average of almost 32 goals over the last three NHL seasons, which is probably plenty more than the Thrashers would expect from him.

Winter said the parties were working on a one-year contract.

"We're working on details," Winter said. "But I can confirm we're getting very, very close to finalizing it."

Winter said part of what took so long to finalize a deal was that Bondra needed to make up his mind where he wanted to play, but there was another factor after the Thrashers took on $7.223 million in salary after trading Dany Heatley to Ottawa for Marian Hossa and Greg de Vries.

"Their interest was the same, but they didn't know if they had any money left," Winter said.

With their top six forwards of Hossa, Bondra, Marc Savard, Slava Kozlov, Bobby Holik and Ilya Kovalchuk – assuming he signs – Winter asked rhetorically, "Is there a better top two lines in hockey?"

Rich, I wouldn't count one's top two lines before they are all under contract. Get Kovalchuk under contract and then we'll start talking the best top two lines in hockey.

I am liking what they're doing in Atlanta though. The progress has been all positive thus far.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:18 PM   #1195
HomerJSimpson
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Rich, I wouldn't count one's top two lines before they are all under contract. Get Kovalchuk under contract and then we'll start talking the best top two lines in hockey.

I am liking what they're doing in Atlanta though. The progress has been all positive thus far.

Actually, my guess is Bondra is signed because Kovalchuk will not be.
HomerJSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 04:35 PM   #1196
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

NHL signs a 10 year, $100 million deal with XM satellite radio. They plan to broadcast 1000 games a season.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:37 PM   #1197
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
NHL signs a 10 year, $100 million deal with XM satellite radio. They plan to broadcast 1000 games a season.

Effective when? They used to have a contract with Sirius.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:39 PM   #1198
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

It starts this upcoming season.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:15 PM   #1199
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:

Yes, yes there is
TML
Old 09-12-2005, 05:28 PM   #1200
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Mike

Thanks for the cup, Mess.