Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #1151
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Pamela Rogers has dethroned Debra.

The Queen is dead. . . Long live the Queen!
I'd rather see the old Queen and new Queen together.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:08 PM   #1152
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I'd rather see the old Queen and new Queen together.
Penthouse needs to get on this!
Old 04-14-2006, 12:59 PM   #1153
Desnudo
Coordinator

Or Debra violates probation and is thrown in jail where her new cell mate is Pamela. The street-wise Pamela agrees to show her the ropes in exchange for certain favors...
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 05:46 PM   #1154
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

24 freakin pages!
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #1155
JeeberD
General Manager

And we've got another candidate! Though it's kinda iffy since she's only a teacher's assistant and the dude was 18...

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/nati...?storyid=28918

Teacher's assistant accused of sex with student

Asheville, NC – A North Carolina teacher’s assistant is facing charges after she allegedly had sex with an 18-year-old student.

Twenty-two-year-old Heather Shelton is accused of having a sexual relationship with a high school senior at the school she worked at, North Buncombe High School. Even though the student is not a minor, it is a felony for school employees to have any sexual activity with students according to North Carolina law.

Shelton did not teach the 18-year-old student.

Buncombe County Schools fired Shelton from her job last week. At her first court appearance on Monday, a judge informed Shelton that if convicted, she faces up to 44 months in prison.

And here's her MySpace...

hxxp://www.myspace.com/baybee_girl_heather

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:49 PM   #1156
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
And we've got another candidate! Though it's kinda iffy since she's only a teacher's assistant and the dude was 18...

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/nati...?storyid=28918

Teacher's assistant accused of sex with student

Asheville, NC – A North Carolina teacher’s assistant is facing charges after she allegedly had sex with an 18-year-old student.

Twenty-two-year-old Heather Shelton is accused of having a sexual relationship with a high school senior at the school she worked at, North Buncombe High School. Even though the student is not a minor, it is a felony for school employees to have any sexual activity with students according to North Carolina law.

Shelton did not teach the 18-year-old student.

Buncombe County Schools fired Shelton from her job last week. At her first court appearance on Monday, a judge informed Shelton that if convicted, she faces up to 44 months in prison.

And here's her MySpace...

hxxp://www.myspace.com/baybee_girl_heather

I hate laws like this. The "kid" is 18, and only four years younger than the "adult." She didn't even teach him. Now, she'll never be able to work at the school again, and possibly have a felony conviction. If she had misused her position to get some (like promised grades for sex) then fine. I just don't see how this should be a felony.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:06 PM   #1157
JeeberD
General Manager

The thing that really sucks (aside from facing a possilbe felony) is that she was apparently engaged and was with the dude for at least five years. Ouch...

Old 05-03-2006, 08:55 AM   #1158
JeeberD
General Manager

Pamela Rogers update!

UPDATE: Source With More Videos Claims to Be Sending Them Our Way - He wasn't lying about the first one, so we're pretty confident you'll be able to see even more of Pamela Rogers in the near future. Please check back later in the week.
It's Here! We Have One of the Racy Pamela Rogers Cell Phone Videos That Got Her Re-Arrested - WKRN TV confirms that what BadJocks has obtained is, in fact, one of the many sexually suggestive videos that our favorite hot blonde gym teacher sent to her underage victim AFTER she was released on parole and told specifically not to have contact with him. This story originally broke almost a month ago with her arrest for creating a MySpace page that appeared to be a thinly veiled attempt to contact the boy. Once that was discovered, police got a warrant for phone records, which led to her subsequent re-arrest for sending text messages and sexually explicit videos to the 15-year-old athlete. (According to some legal sources, the video clips not only violate the terms of her original probation, they also may constitute some new felonies, which could mean even longer jail time than her original sentence. UPDATE: The folks at YouTube have finally created a Flash version of the cell phone video making it much easier for everyone to watch so you no longer need Quicktime or a computer degree to view it. And one more thing . . . our source for this video claims there are 20 more just like it out there. How many more do you think we'll be able to get our sweaty palms on? Please check back later in the week.

Check out the link in order to see the video. It's obviously NSFW...

hxxp://www.badjocks.com/archive/pamela-rogers-turner-sexy-phone-video.htm

Old 05-03-2006, 09:46 AM   #1159
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg
I hate laws like this. The "kid" is 18, and only four years younger than the "adult." She didn't even teach him. Now, she'll never be able to work at the school again, and possibly have a felony conviction. If she had misused her position to get some (like promised grades for sex) then fine. I just don't see how this should be a felony.

You don't think a blanket prohibition against students and teachers having sex is justified? I realize the difference between this and a molestation between a younger kid and his/her direct teacher, but I don't have a problem with outright forbidding any kind of contact in this regard. Just doesn't bother me.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:37 PM   #1160
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I dont see it as being a problem. I do think its a problem to make it a felony though.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:13 AM   #1161
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
You don't think a blanket prohibition against students and teachers having sex is justified? I realize the difference between this and a molestation between a younger kid and his/her direct teacher, but I don't have a problem with outright forbidding any kind of contact in this regard. Just doesn't bother me.

No problem as long as it is focused to "supervising teacher."
Old 05-04-2006, 06:55 AM   #1162
Ksyrup

I don't see why that limitation should be put on there. There are certain types of non-sexual relationships which should remain that way, regardless of whether the relationship is direct in a particular circumstance.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 05-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #1163
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

You would be at risk of lawsuits and prosecution in the private sector for a relationship like that.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:17 PM   #1164
GrantDawg

Quote:
I don't see why that limitation should be put on there. There are certain types of non-sexual relationships which should remain that way, regardless of whether the relationship is direct in a particular circumstance.

Don't agree at all. This is like saying since it is wrong for a psychiatrist to have sex with his/her patient, it should be illegal for him/her to have sex with any psychiatric patient. It is way too broad and unnecessary. If a teacher has sex with an underage student, it is already illegal. If a teacher has sex with a student under them but of age, then they should lose their license to teach for life. I don't see a need for anything more severe than that. In this case, I'm not seeing anything close to what should be illegal here.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:19 PM   #1165
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
You would be at risk of lawsuits and prosecution in the private sector for a relationship like that.

Like what?
Old 05-05-2006, 01:47 PM   #1166
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Like what?

Supervisory role taking advantage of someone below them in the hierarchy. And you'd get personally sued, not the company. Unlikely in a consenting relationship, just pointing out that the law/rules aren't really that harsh compared to normal work situations.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:55 PM   #1167
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Supervisory role taking advantage of someone below them in the hierarchy. And you'd get personally sued, not the company. Unlikely in a consenting relationship, just pointing out that the law/rules aren't really that harsh compared to normal work situations.

Actually, such relationships are common and not illegal. Some companies have policies against them, but it is far from illegal. I have just watched three different sexual harassment videos from three different companies and they all make clear such relationships are not illegal though they can be problematic. I know several people who have wives and girlfriends that work directly under them. This case though is even far removed from that. It is like a McDonald's manger being sued by a Burger King employee. This teacher assistant and student were in different schools, and on top of that the students she was helping with were special needs. Again, nothing even close to being a problem.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:25 PM   #1168
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually, such relationships are common and not illegal. Some companies have policies against them, but it is far from illegal. I have just watched three different sexual harassment videos from three different companies and they all make clear such relationships are not illegal though they can be problematic. I know several people who have wives and girlfriends that work directly under them. This case though is even far removed from that. It is like a McDonald's manger being sued by a Burger King employee. This teacher assistant and student were in different schools, and on top of that the students she was helping with were special needs. Again, nothing even close to being a problem.

It becomes a problem if the person below the other decides to make it one. I agree that in a consentual relationship it's not a big deal, but it has the potential to become one. I'm sure it varies state to state, but at least in Washington, it's pretty well emphasized in the training I've had that you open yourself to firing and a personal lawsuit in consentual situations should they turn sour and there's even a hint that you used your position to gain an advantage over someone. Of course, I know plenty of people with significant others in subordinate positions to them.

I didn't realize they weren't even in the same school. That seems ridiculous.

Anyway, back to the hot child molester aspect of this thread.

Edit: The point I was trying to make is not that it's illegal, but that it is certainly frowned upon (in most industries) and can definitely lead to serious trouble. Different than being explicitly illegal like in the school cases I guess.

Last edited by Desnudo : 05-05-2006 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:35 AM   #1169
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Not a molester, but a hot Bikini modeling teacher.

Quote:
By First Coast News Staff

WEST BOCA RATON, FL -- Racy photos of a Florida teacher have been found on the web -- and they're raising an uproar.

The pictures show the West Boca Raton teacher, Erica Chevillar, in bikinis and suggestive lingerie.

Chevillar's only 25 and in her first year on the job. She teaches social studies.

It turns out Chevillar modeled for the "USA National Bikini Team" before taking on teaching. The company says it provides "entertainment services."

The school district says the shots don't violate any policy since the teacher isn't naked. Still, they're looking into parents' complaints and debating whether the photos violate ethical standards.

Some parents are pushing for action.

"She's very attractive and she's very pretty, but she could be using her assets in a different way," said one parent.

Students are taking notice, too. Robert Staff's brother is in Chevillar's class.

"He thought it was pretty awesome looking at his teacher on the internet," he said.

Chevillar is still in the classroom as of now.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=57466
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:04 AM   #1170
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
Not a molester, but a hot Bikini modeling teacher.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=57466

Pics (Obviously NSFW):

hxxp://wizbangblog.com/2006/05/11/florida-teacher-in-hot-water-over-swimsuit-photos.php

I REALLY wish I had a teacher like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:06 AM   #1171
Rizon
Pro Starter

Oh, and if anyone is curious about the snippet at the bottom of that page about another teacher, USC Professor Dr. Diana York Blaine, you can stop right now. Do NOT look at her pictures unless you want to hurl.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #1172
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon
Pics (Obviously NSFW):

Wow.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #1173
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon
Pics (Obviously NSFW):

hxxp://wizbangblog.com/2006/05/11/florida-teacher-in-hot-water-over-swimsuit-photos.php

I REALLY wish I had a teacher like that.

Very nice.

Here is a story that tricked me.

hxxp://www.katu.com/education/story.asp?ID=85830
Old 05-14-2006, 08:03 PM   #1174
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Sure and she should get fired from the school. But the guy is a legal adult at 18. It should not be a felony or statutory rape or anything illegal. Just a right for an employer to enforce a moral code amongst their staff.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:12 PM   #1175
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Amazing.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #1176
JeeberD
General Manager

Really nice (probably fake) rack, but she has NO ass...

Old 05-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #1177
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Really nice (probably fake) rack, but she has NO ass...

Agreed on both points. Still a very nice (albeit fake) body overall.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 05-14-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:04 AM   #1178
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4859594

Kentucky teacher out of job after x-rated video surfaces
Tericka Dye photo courtesy WAVE 3

National & World News more>>
Help coming from above for firefighters nationwide
Hundreds of troops from Army battalion going to Iraq to bolster security
House committee to review military investigation
Six inmates injured in Guantanamo clash
Judge reaffirms ruling on Moussaoui evidence
FEMA says 5,000 unused trailers will stay put
Oil-for-food corruption allegations made against former US senator
Federal, state relief agencies assess flood damage in Northeast
Out-of-state reports of Katrina-related deaths raise death toll
Flu pandemic survivor gives blood to bird flu vaccine researchers

(Paducah, KY-AP) May 4, 2006 - A teacher in western Kentucky has been suspended and will not have her contract renewed after administrators found out she appeared in an adult movie more than a decade ago. Tericka Dye, a science teacher and volleyball coach at Reidland High School in Paducah for the last two years, was suspended Wednesday and told she would not return to the classroom in the fall.
"Your presence in the classroom would cause a disruption to the educational process," McCracken County Schools Superintendent Tim Heller wrote in a letter to Dye. "I fear there would be less than a serious approach to schooling by students who viewed the video or know about it."
Dye said she suffers from bipolar disorder and agreed to appear in the 1995 flick because she had no home or income and her disease wasn't being treated. Dye said she spent one day in Los Angeles filming the movie and did not use her real name.
"I absolutely 100 percent regret doing that," Dye said. "I've always tried to look ahead and not focus on it. But I wasn't diagnosed at the time."
Dye later joined the Army and served in a military police unit at Fort Lewis, Wash., before going to college and becoming a teacher.
Some parents, such as Bonnie Chilcoat of Reidland, supported Dye. Chilcoat took her daughter, Nicole Genel, out of school to attend an impromptu rally Wednesday for the suspended teacher.
"She's not the person she was 10 years ago," Chilcoat said. "We've all done things that we regret, except hers is on tape."
Mark Blankenship, a Murray attorney hired by the Kentucky Education Association to represent Dye, said the superintendent's decision may be challenged.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:42 AM   #1179
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Shoddy reporting.

How can you write a story about someone having starred in a pornographic movie without giving the readers the name of the movie?! They should have, at the very least, provided us with her porn name and linked to a review of the movie in question.

For shame.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:38 AM   #1180
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

The firing is justified.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:46 AM   #1181
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Shoddy reporting.

How can you write a story about someone having starred in a pornographic movie without giving the readers the name of the movie?! They should have, at the very least, provided us with her porn name and linked to a review of the movie in question.

For shame.

her porn name: Rikki Andersin

her films:

Ass Whores 12
Climax Shots 86 - Three To Tango
Double Your Pleasure Double Your Fun
Eruptions - Double Dippin
In Thru The Out Door 7
In Thru The Out Door 8
Party House 5
Sex Freaks 10
Tight Ass
Wet Cum Shots 6
Exit Only 6
Wet Cum Shots 7
Rug Munchers
Major Slut
Old 05-20-2006, 07:52 AM   #1182
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
The firing is justified.
Firing someone for something they did that is LEGAL 10 years prior is justified?
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #1183
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion
Firing someone for something they did that is LEGAL 10 years prior is justified?

I read another version of this article, and I think it made things a little more clear. From what I understand here is the situation.

1. She's under a contract which is set to expire soon.
2. She's currently on a paid suspension
3. She isn't being "fired" technically, they just aren't renewing her contract.

Now I might be wrong on any 3 of those, but the language of the other article I read lead me to believe this.

I agree that if this was a straight-up firing, it's total bullshit.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:24 AM   #1184
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000
I read another version of this article, and I think it made things a little more clear. From what I understand here is the situation.

1. She's under a contract which is set to expire soon.
2. She's currently on a paid suspension
3. She isn't being "fired" technically, they just aren't renewing her contract.

Now I might be wrong on any 3 of those, but the language of the other article I read lead me to believe this.

I agree that if this was a straight-up firing, it's total bullshit.

It depends if they have a tenure system in Kentucky and how long she has been teaching there. If she was still on her yearly contracts, they can pretty much let her go for anything. If she had tenure, she has the right to due process and can appeal her termination.
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #1185
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000
her porn name: Rikki Andersin

her films:

Ass Whores 12
Climax Shots 86 - Three To Tango
Double Your Pleasure Double Your Fun
Eruptions - Double Dippin
In Thru The Out Door 7
In Thru The Out Door 8
Party House 5
Sex Freaks 10
Tight Ass
Wet Cum Shots 6
Exit Only 6
Wet Cum Shots 7
Rug Munchers
Major Slut

Didn't the article state that she only did one day of filming? Must have been one hell of a busy day...

Last edited by JeeberD : 05-21-2006 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:24 PM   #1186
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Didn't the article state that she only did one day of filming? Must have been one hell of a busy day...

It may have been ten years ago, but she's probably still sore.
Quote:
Old 05-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #1187
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

You are aware that they take one scene and put it into literally dozens of movies. Supposedly that one girl from family matters only did 2 scenes total, and she is in a ton of pornos(like 20ish).
Old 05-22-2006, 09:32 AM   #1188
stevew
Hall Of Famer

dola, I just don't understand how you would think teaching is a good career option after doing porno. Eventually it was bound to catch up with you, not a good move.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #1189
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
dola, I just don't understand how you would think teaching is a good career option after doing porno. Eventually it was bound to catch up with you, not a good move.

THe fact remains that making a porno is a legel job in this country and you should not be fired for doing what you wanted or needed to do to make money prior to your current profession.

If the new info is correct then they're just not reknewing her and thats fine, their choice and all that, but if they're shitcanning her specifically for making a porn film a decade ago I hope she sues them into non-existance. Personal morality is individual, you can't manage a public program using your own personal right and wrongs, they won't match up with (in most cases) even the majority of people.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:13 AM   #1190
Ksyrup

I can't see how "making a porno" and "teaching children" matches up with even the smallest minority of peoples' moral compasses. This has nothing to do with her specifically and everything to do with the general idea of protecting children from people who engage or have engaged in this type of activity. I would have had no problem with them firing her.

I wonder - to bring this thread full circle - what the community's response would have been if this had been a guy? I bet a lot harsher, given the idea of men as sexual predators.

The bottom line is, I don't care to go on a witch hunt to find these people, because more than likely they are good teachers. But if the information gets out, the person has to go. The two are incompatible. It's basically a "don't ask, don't tell, don't google" policy.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-22-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:27 AM   #1191
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
I can't see how "making a porno" and "teaching children" matches up with even the smallest minority of peoples' moral compasses. This has nothing to do with her specifically and everything to do with the general idea of protecting children from people who engage or have engaged in this type of activity. I would have had no problem with them firing her.

I wonder - to bring this thread full circle - what the community's response would have been if this had been a guy? I bet a lot harsher, given the idea of men as sexual predators.

The bottom line is, I don't care to go on a witch hunt to find these people, because more than likely they are good teachers. But if the information gets out, the person has to go. The two are incompatible. It's basically a "don't ask, don't tell, don't google" policy.

Fascinating point of view.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:11 PM   #1192
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
We now have a definite NO, DEAR GOD, HELL NO for submission:

hxxp://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0519063nc1.html

I'm not responsible for any reactions you have if you visit the link.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:01 AM   #1193
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
We now have a definite NO, DEAR GOD, HELL NO for submission:

hxxp://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0519063nc1.html

I'm not responsible for any reactions you have if you visit the link.
Let me puke.
Old 05-23-2006, 05:33 PM   #1194
Joe
Pro Starter

at least she's in a cage...
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:29 PM   #1195
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion
Absolutely. If it were your school, you could make the decision. Employers fire people all the time for doing things that are legal. They have the right to set standards and expect employees to adhere. Just because you did something in the past does not mean an employer does not have the right to fire you. In this case, her actions in the past have caused a problem in the present. If the school wants to set standards of character for their staff, then they can. If it were something that did not cause a present conflict with how she is percieved by students, you may not have seen a firing or failure to renew her contract, etc.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:36 PM   #1196
duckman
Pro Starter

Less discussion. More hot teachers, please.
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:49 PM   #1197
Buccaneer
Head Coach

A local story

Quote:

Teacher held on suspicion of sex with pupil

By BOBBI SANKEY - THE GAZETTE
A Cañon City teacher was arrested Friday for allegedly having sex with an elementary school student, the Cañon City Police Department stated.

Jennie Overstreet, 33, was arrested on suspicion of felony sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and enticement of a child, according to police.

She is suspected of assaulting a juvenile male; police did not release the boy’s age, the number of alleged instances or where they occurred.

Overstreet turned herself in Friday afternoon at the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. She is being held on $50,000 bond.
[Munched]

According to police documents, officials searched Overstreet’s home and found pornographic material, drug paraphernalia and notes she allegedly wrote to victims.

A Web site for Lincoln Elementary School in Cañon City states Overstreet teaches sixth grade and graduated from Mid-America Nazarene University, a Christian college in Olathe, Kan.

She has been employed by the school district since the summer of 2002.

Police said Friday the investigation is continuing, and there is a possibility of additional victims and charges.

In Colorado Springs, a number of teachers or high school coaches have faced similar charges in recent years.

In April 2005, 33-year-old Gwen Anne Cardozo, a former Wasson High School English teacher, was charged with a pattern of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust for having a sexual relationship with a student, 18-yearold Victor Ivan Gomez.

Cardozo was given a fouryear deferred sentence in September. Her plea agreement required her to register as a sex offender, participate in sex offender treatment and remain under supervision the rest of her life.

Dana Scott Anstey, a longtime Sierra High School coach and social studies teacher, was sentenced in January to seven years of intense supervised probation and was ordered to register as a sex offender for using the Internet to prey on young girls.

He taught at Sierra for 19 years and was arrested after arranging to meet two girls in person, after chatting with them online about having oral sex.

On May 1, former Pine Creek High School chemistry teacher Derrick Adam Davies was sentenced to three years in prison for sexually assaulting a 16-year-old student.

Davies molested the girl in a classroom after agreeing to help her improve her grades and had sex with her when he brought her soup when she was home sick.

Two local coaches who worked for Colorado Springs School District 11 also have been arrested in the past year for sexual acts with minors. One was a contracted worker and the other a volunteer spirit team coach and crossing guard.

Charles Henry Myers, 52, was jailed On Oct. 21 on suspicion of sexual assault on a child by someone in a position of trust, after admitting that he sexually assaulted a female student. He is free on $10,000 bail.

And Marsha Ann Williams, 45, was arrested in November on suspicion of hosting a party for teen girls during which she photographed them simulating sexual acts with party favors shaped like penises.

She was not charged with a crime; the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office said she exercised “incredibly bad judgment” but did not break the law.

A picture of here in the paper does show she's hot looking. Go figure.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #1198
JeeberD
General Manager

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ch&sa=N&tab=wi

Old 06-02-2006, 11:39 AM   #1199
JeeberD
General Manager

One from just down the street...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....43e83812.html

She's also got a MySpace, but alas it's private...

http://www.myspace.com/amylittlemac

Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 AM   #1200
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
One from just down the street...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....43e83812.html

She's also got a MySpace, but alas it's private...

http://www.myspace.com/amylittlemac

Hot digity damn!