Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #1151
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I think Simon (at least one of them, there are two associated with the show) has a piece of the management group the finalists are forced to sign with. So maybe the label is a matter of who they get shopped to, but I'm fairly certain the top 12 are property of the show's creator(s) if they want them. And yes, they seem to have Clive Davis ruin everyone they sign.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #1152
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
What does Simon have to do with Bo Bice's album? You are probably thinking of Clive Davis. Simon just basically searches out talent. Davis is the one that helps them produce the albums.

*Shrug*

I just watch the show. Bo Bice's album stunk even though he has awesome talent. It was because of AI. I assumed it was because of Simon (one of the producers afaik), but if I was wrong, my bad. It was still a shame.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:23 AM   #1153
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I assumed it was because of Simon (one of the producers afaik), but if I was wrong, my bad. It was still a shame.

You're thinking of Simon Fuller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #1154
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Chris Daughtry Gets Job Offer From Fuel
hxxp://apnews.myway.com//article/20060512/D8HI5DO80.html

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #1155
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Twins update:

Newton Citizen

‘Idol’ brothers plead guilty to car theft

By Ric Latarski
Senior Staff Writer
[email protected]

CONYERS — Two brothers who hoped to impress the judges on “American Idol” to further their entertainment careers now hope their conduct will impress Superior Court Judge David Irwin.
Irwin sentenced Terrell Deshun Brittenum and Derrell Deshon Brittenum to serve the first two years of a 10-year sentence but suspended the jail time upon the successful completion of six months under intensive probation supervision.
The twin brothers, who were allowed to plead as first offenders, were charged with financial identity fraud, forgery and theft by deception in connection with the theft of a car from a local dealership.
Intensive probation requires individuals to adhere to a curfew, maintain gainful employment, perform community service and follow a litany of strict rules. Irwin made certain the pair understood what they were in for.
“Despite your notoriety and potential career, the court will not treat you any better or worse than anyone else,” Irwin told the brothers. “Do not mistake this sentence as a weakness on the part of the court. If you violate the terms of your probation in any manner, such as missing your curfew just once, this court will not accept any excuses and you will go to prison.”
District Attorney Richard Read asked for some period of incarceration for the two men and Irwin gave the recommendation serious consideration before deciding on the intensive probation.
“Frankly, I don’t dispute the District Attorney’s notion that jail time is appropriate in this case, but this is an opportunity for you to straighten up, and if the court has made a mistake, it can be corrected,” Irwin told the brothers.
The twins were also ordered to write a letter of apology to their victim and pay $11,352.22 in restitution, which they had with them in court Friday when they were sentenced by the judge.
Irwin also made it clear that he expected the two to continue to acknowledge they did the crime.
“This was a cold, calculated, planned act, and admitting you have done wrong is the first step in changing your behavior,” said Irwin. “If you are successful in the entertainment industry, I don’t want to look up and see you on TV suddenly saying this was all a mistake or a misunderstanding and that you really didn’t do anything wrong, and if you do that, I’ll consider it a violation of your probation and you will go to jail.”
The Brittenum brothers, both 28, appeared on “American Idol” in January, but the opportunity to advance through the program ended when it was revealed they were facing felony charges in Rockdale County.
The charges stem from an incident that began in May 2005 when Terrell Brittenum was working as a car salesman at a Baranco car dealership in metro Atlanta. After selling a car, he shared the personal information of the buyer with his brother.
In June, the pair used that information to purchase a vehicle from Town and Country Dodge in the victim’s name.
Several months later, the victim was contacted regarding possible accounts in his name at places where he had never done business, although no accounts were actually opened.
The victim then began to suspect his personal financial information had been compromised. With the help of his mother, who was an agent for the Internal Revenue Service, he discovered a vehicle had been purchased in his name.
Read noted that documents used in the purchase of the vehicle were sent to the Georgia Crime Lab and fingerprints matching Terrell Brittenum were found on the paper.
In October, a routine traffic stop in Memphis, Tenn., revealed that the vehicle Terrell Brittenum was driving was the one illegally purchased in Georgia. The brothers, who were living in Memphis at the time, were arrested and returned to Georgia.
Defense attorney Wystan Getz told Irwin that both men were “ready to take full responsibility for their actions.”
“There both know they have done something wrong and they will have to pay the price,” said Getz. “What they want the court to know is that this conduct is not what they are about. In truth, this has scared them and they want the opportunity to show they will put this behind them and move forward with their lives.”
Both men also addressed the court and acknowledged their guilt and expressed remorse for their actions. If the pair completes the sentence without difficulty, first-offender status will allow them to not be considered convicted felons.

GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:21 AM   #1156
Joe
Pro Starter

All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.
Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang Hemorrhage on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalist can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there. However, Chris in my opinion has carried himself well on the show and has stayed true to his rock side, which is a serious credit to him considering the format. We have found some great guys through the audition process and in fact, were already headed in other directions when Chris unexpectedly got voted off the show. The phones started ringing. So now what? I think anyone would say that we would at least have to entertain the idea of Chris and Fuel. The websites have been flooded with support for the idea ever since he sang Hemorrhage from most of you. So that is what we are doing. We are entertaining the idea and the offer to Chris was that we would be willing to entertain him as an option. However, there is a lot to discuss and be decided. Is it right for us? Would it be the right thing for Chris? Would he even be able to get out of the contractual obligations to Am Idol? Would we be able to get things squared with Sony? So nothing is cut and dry, even if both camps thought it was right thing to do, it still might be impossible to work out all the details. Chris and I have discussed the possibility before and we are still entertaining the idea. Either way, never fear, we are coming with a great lead singer very soon who we are very excited about and rolling out a record this year.

Posted by CarlBell May 12, 2006 4:51 pm
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #1157
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Speaking of the Brittenum twins, when their crimes were first brought up months ago, my wife was really proud to be a Memphian, and I am totally, completely not being sarcastic in any possible way here. Really.

I mean I am really, really not being sarcastic at all. Definitely.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #1158
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel
All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.
Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang Hemorrhage on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalist can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there.
I love how so many people feel the need to distance themselves from being fans of the show when they talk about it.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:00 PM   #1159
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo
I love how so many people feel the need to distance themselves from being fans of the show when they talk about it.

Its not cool enough for a band with 2 hits.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:06 PM   #1160
Easy Mac

2 hits? I mean I own a CD of theirs, but I didn't know it had 2 hits.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #1161
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
2 hits? I mean I own a CD of theirs, but I didn't know it had 2 hits.

well a couple of songs bordered on the top-40. I think thats what qualifies these days
Old 05-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #1162
Easy Mac

dola,
I could see this

Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #1163
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:

It's a "competition" thing. We want to see the best or most deserving win. It doesn't matter what game is being played. It's no different than piling ridicule on the likes of William Hung which he deserved. There are those that don't want to see stupidness rewarded, which is why attacking those like Ashlee Simpson, Paris Hilton, Chicken Little and Karaoke Taylor is much in vogue - esp. when there are so many performers/bands with real talent that don't get the breaks.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:14 PM   #1164
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Final three... On Dialidol, Taylor looks to have a safe lead with Kat and Elliot fighting it out for the final spot.

I have to say, Kat's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was THE song of the season. That was the WOW song I was looking for. The other two weren't so hot, but that's why Simon is a renown talent scount, I guess.

Taylor's "Dancing in the Dark" was very well done as well. Elliot sang the HELL out of his songs, but as Simon said, the songs won't really get people to vote for him. Sad but true, at this stage, the choice of your song really determines a lot. People will vote for a performer who picks (or gets picked) a song they love.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #1165
MJ4H
Coordinator

Taylor, Katharine, Elliott overall tonight in that order. Taylor should win this easily (not that I think he should, just that he will).
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:13 PM   #1166
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

The penultimate American Idol episode is always a little anti-climactic. People are set in their views, and someone good invariably was just voted off. Well, maybe that wasn't true last season, when Anthony Federov outwitted, outlasted and outplayed the viewing public until his final-four departure. But it was certainly true last week, when Chris Daughtry's rocking head was sent back to Carolina. Daughtry could have won this thing, no problem.

This week, everyone sang three songs. Some old guy named Clive Davis, who apparently unleashed Whitney Houston on the world, among other misdeeds, chose one song (and no, I'm not saying Houston isn't an immensely talented singer, and I can't blame her for all the drugs because she spends her life with Bobby Brown, but what a mess she's made of her life, and it's apparently all Clive Davis' fault). Now Davis has some pull in the industry, and even has Bruce Springsteen on speed dial, which is kinda cool. And I have to give him credit for his song choices, because he got the most out of Taylor and Elliott tonight.

Each judge chose the second song, and I only got two things out of that. One, Simon Cowell is a great manipulator and knows this business and two, not even Randy Jackson and Taylor Hicks can make the Governor of Alabama look cool. Elliott was stuck with Paula Abdul's song choice, and he might be going home as a result.

The third song choice was made by the contestant, and proved that none of these kids know what they're doing. Nor have they learned anything in 13 weeks of semifinals and finals performances.

On to the Solecismic Ratings, though by now you know where I stand, and nothing has changed this week.

1. Katharine McPhee. I thought she was nervous in her first performance, but as soon I saw her down on her knees for Simon's song, I knew she'd be okay. I don't think "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was the best performance of the entire year, but it was her best in a long time, and easily the best of a mediocre night. If the McPheever stays in the competition, she owes it all to Simon. Her third performance was technically quite good, but a little indulgent given this is a pop competition and she missed an opportunity to show off what she can do. Scores of 75, 87 and 79. Overall rank for this season: 2.

NOTE: This includes all 24 semifinalists, and I had Gedeon McKinney, who was eliminated in week 3, percentage points higher - my judging does get tougher later in the competition, so Katharine is a legitimate number one in my book.

2. Elliott Yamin. I thought he was excellent in his Clive Davis song, except for a few missed notes. He was much more comfortable, or as comfortable as this guy is going to get. He slipped a little with Paula's song, and perhaps we can blame that on her. It was something he could sing without knowing the words or the music, and did nothing to show off his voice. He was also extremely indulgent with his personal choice, and did not fare well, seemingly overwhelmed with the song and trying to appear like he was letting loose, only he seemed tighter than ever. Scores of 81, 71 and 68. Overall rank for the season: 5.

(Chris Daughtry was 3rd, for those of you keeping score at home).

3. Taylor Hicks. Okay, by now you know that I just don't get the Soul Patrol phenomenon. I think it's a massive dose of The Emperor's New Clothes. Just a schtick to hide an average voice. But Clive hit a home run with the Springsteen song. Taylor was magnificent in the first half. And then he started dancing, and he turned back into Bad Dancer Karaoke Man. But he did have the comic moment of the season, leading Paula onto the Coyote Ugly stage and leaving her there, like Courteney Cox without her Chandler Bing. His second song, chosen by Randy, was okay. A good choice for him, and mildly pleasant, but nowhere near the caliber required for this level of competition. His own choice, the Otis Redding tune, was a disaster. The first part was a mumbled mess and the rest of it was just random noise. Why bother? Scores of 77, 64 and 50. Overall rank for the season: 12.

Who will go: I think Katharine wins by a slim margin over Elliott.

Who should go: Do you need to ask?
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:14 PM   #1167
Joe
Pro Starter

I don't think there will be a breakout star among the top 3. they're all so meh. its season 3 all over again.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:19 PM   #1168
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
I don't think there will be a breakout star among the top 3. they're all so meh. its season 3 all over again.

I think if a producer can get THROUGH to Kat that she doesn't need to oversing everything, she'll be fine. Watch her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to see what happens when she restrains herself (which seemingly only seems to happen when she is on her knees... make your own joke here). A good producer can really make her big time... I'm not sure if Arista Records will do so, however.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #1169
Swaggs
Coordinator

While Taylor was singing "Dancing in the Dark," was anyone else picturing the Courtney Cox episode of SNL where Sandler came out and sang that song, dressed as the Boss, for an uncomfortably lenghty amount of time? I was waiting for them to flash over to the Clarence Clemons' hand clap while Taylor was singing tonight.

One of my favorite SNL moments ever.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:24 PM   #1170
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think if a producer can get THROUGH to Kat that she doesn't need to oversing everything, she'll be fine. Watch her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to see what happens when she restrains herself (which seemingly only seems to happen when she is on her knees... make your own joke here). A good producer can really make her big time... I'm not sure if Arista Records will do so, however.

she could be fine if all of her work is done in a studio, they can work magic. a whole concert would be a different story.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #1171
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I don't think so. Someone just has to get her to stop oversinging everything. Subtlety is her friend, but she hasn't had enough experience to realize that yet.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #1172
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:

Yes. I agree completely.

She hasn't always been consistent, but her renditions of "Someone to Watch Over Me" (Rod Stewart standards week) and "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" are among a handful of performances I'm going to remember from this season. When she's good, she makes the competition look amateur. That's why I think she deserves to win.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #1173
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

So, what do I win?

Old 05-16-2006, 11:17 PM   #1174
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

A NEWWWW CAR! (courtesy of WVUFAN)
Old 05-17-2006, 07:00 AM   #1175
Ksyrup

I thought Taylor was very good. His best in weeks. I don't think you need to "get it" to understand that he has good stage presence to go with a decent voice. You can name dozens of pop stars (*cough* Madonna *cough*) who masked an average voice with their stage show. I don't see why a soul singer should be judged any differently on that scale. He can pull off serious songs pretty well, and has fun with upbeat songs - which works great in front of a live audience.

I've become less than enamoured with Kat as the weeks have gone by - I thought she was below average last night. It's like she and the songs she's singing are on different pages.

And Elliott...with a voice like that (although he needs to use a lot less vibrato, I could see his teeth chattering at one point), he should be a star. But I say this to my wife every time we watch him - who listens to that kind of music? I mean, really! That is some of the blandest, most boring music I've ever heard in my life. The stuff he apparently grew up on, I've never heard in my life, and man, am I thankful for that. The fact that he's made it this far is a testament to his voice. Because it sure ain't the music or his style of singing that has people voting for him.

I think Kat should go tonight, and probably will. The only stunner would be Taylor getting voted off, though.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 05-17-2006, 08:18 AM   #1176
Critch
lolzcat

Apparently Katherine got extra time for her songs last night, the "Somewhere over the Rainbow" effort was over a minute longer than the supposed limit for each song. So I guess the producers are giving her a last minute bump so she can lose to Taylor in the final.

Although why would they bother trying to manipulate the voting if they ignore it anyway?

Most boring final three in AI history, even worse than last year, in my humble opinion.

Last edited by Critch : 05-17-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:50 AM   #1177
cuervo72
Head Coach

Yes on the boring. When Paula and Simon started "fighting", I made a comment to my wife that they had to resort to such antics to try to liven up a boring show (the Clive Davis Retrospective that they've run every year didn't do much to raise the excitement level).

I'd wondered about "Rainbow", seemed like that was darned near an entire song whereas some of the other efforts seemed to be one verse, then thank you very much. Between that, and having Simon pick her song - he being the only one who has a real clue - I definitely think they want to keep her in the competition. Heck, she's been Simon's pick all along.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:55 AM   #1178
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Taylor and Katherine will be in the final in my opinion.

I think Katherine gets in because they want one female in the final 2 for ratings for the men and women to watch.

The ratings will drop if there 2 males in the final.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:55 AM   #1179
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

It could be less wanting Kat to win and more wanting Elliot to lose, which amount to the same end, but different motivations. I think Simon and the producers see Elliot as having a great voice, but very boring and doesn't stir any emotion. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Kat, Chris, or Hell, Bucky, Elliot just doesn't have the persona and stage presence they want for the finale.

Though, Simon does like Kat, and she's got a TON of potential, if she can only learn to harness it (and every once in a while she does and it is amazing). If Kat began the Top 12 knowing how to restrain herself and not oversinging, she's be the heavy favorite at this point, IMO.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:57 AM   #1180
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
The ratings will drop if there 2 males in the final.

One of whom is a hobbit, the other 28 going on 45.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:58 AM   #1181
Daimyo
College Starter

I thought Kat was below average for two songs and then pretty good on Over the Rainbow (but not nearly as good as the judges said IMO). It really felt like AI was trying to force her into the final.

Elliott has the best voice in the competition, but he didn't do anythign to excite. I thought that he "got it" over the last two weeks, but apparently it was just dumb luck.

Taylor did his usual thing which surely will be enough to carry him into the finals. His voice is no where near special and probably the worst in the final 12, but he seems to understand that you need to excite people to get them to vote. After the reaction to his third song from the audience I can't imagine he'll go home tonight.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #1182
Ksyrup

Taylor and Elliott are pretty much polar opposites. There's no doubt in my mind that if it came down to one or the other, Taylor would outsell Elliott easily.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #1183
Fouts
College Starter

Kat and Taylor in the final, and I don't buy into any conspiracy theories.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:09 PM   #1184
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
After the reaction to his third song from the audience I can't imagine he'll go home tonight.
But thats the problem with the AI voting system...you vote for people to keep, not to send home. It happened last week to chris. Everyone assumed he was safe so they voted for their second favorite. So many did that he got screwed...could very well happen again
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:20 PM   #1185
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
But thats the problem with the AI voting system...you vote for people to keep, not to send home. It happened last week to chris. Everyone assumed he was safe so they voted for their second favorite. So many did that he got screwed...could very well happen again

It's not a "problem" with the voting system. It's done that way to get better ratings and more interest from those who do watch the show.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:22 PM   #1186
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
It's not a "problem" with the voting system. It's done that way to get better ratings and more interest from those who do watch the show.
How does that improve ratings? Instead of sending home the worst performer, often times its one of best or better performers...sending home the talent does not equal more interest
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:23 PM   #1187
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
Its not cool enough for a band with 2 hits.

5 or so years ago their CD had 2 or 3 hits. I know their recent ones have had a hit or there. I think you're underestimating their longevity a little bit.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:30 PM   #1188
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
5 or so years ago their CD had 2 or 3 hits. I know their recent ones have had a hit or there. I think you're underestimating their longevity a little bit.

I thought I was being generous by saying 2 hits.

Singles

From Sunburn

* "Shimmer" (1998) #42 US, #16 AU
* "Bittersweet" (1998)
* "Jesus or a Gun" (1999)
* "Sunburn" (1999)

From Something Like Human

* "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)" - (2000) #30 US, #46 AU
* "Innocent" - (2001)
* "Bad Day" - (2001) #64 US
* "Last Time" - (2002)

From Natural Selection

* "Falls on Me" - (2003) #52 US
* "Won't Back Down" - (2003)
* "Million Miles" - (2004)
Old 05-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #1189
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ive only heared of hemorrhage...and i didnt like it
Demotivation
Old 05-17-2006, 06:35 PM   #1190
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
How does that improve ratings? Instead of sending home the worst performer, often times its one of best or better performers...sending home the talent does not equal more interest

I think the argument is that if you were voting someone off, you would have in your mind the person you'd want gone and pay less attention to everyone else, whereas if you are voting who you want to stay, you may spread your votes around so you pay attention to more people.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:30 PM   #1191
cuervo72
Head Coach

Hmm. I really like it when Aretha sings this. Kat, not quite as much.

And do the producers tell her to show us her toes?
Old 05-17-2006, 08:55 PM   #1192
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Well, I think just about everyone predicted Elliot was going home.

Kat and Taylor in the finale.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #1193
Ksyrup

Anyone really believe those numbers?
Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #1194
Joe
Pro Starter

weak ass shit
Old 05-17-2006, 09:00 PM   #1195
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup

no
Old 05-17-2006, 09:00 PM   #1196
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:

No.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:01 PM   #1197
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:

I missed it. Can you ballpark what they said?
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #1198
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:

Imagine that.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #1199
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
I missed it. Can you ballpark what they said?

33.68%
33.28%
33.08%

Something like that were the 3 percentages for each contestant.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #1200
Ksyrup

The voting percentages were something like 33.68, 33.23, and 33.06. In other words, the three of them pretty much got 1/3 of the vote and were separated by percentage points.